No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you Re Read this post and what Fulcanelli wrote...You have already been given the rules of the Game.......

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    think of all the events occurring right now from Europe losing its AAA rating to the LHC Collider experiments to the smallest events surrounding you, all have their part to play in this Cosmic Circuit...The Veil is being Unveiled before your eyes . ..

from:http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post162871

:thumbsup

You can also call it: Fractal Resonance of Events ...Principle of Mentalism: The Universe is All Wave

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
    -----------------interesting

20.1.2012 - 1/4 - Dragons & Curses

MrSuperpotatotomato's Channel - YouTube
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-21-2012, 01:25 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• ♥ ♫ ♪ Gary Wright: Dream Weaver, Album/Studio Version HQ ♥ ♫ ♪ - YouTube enjoy

think of it as another expression of Ishtar (some call her the Muses )

Dream Weaver lyrics

I've just closed my eyes again
      Climbed aboard the dream weaver train
      Driver take away my worries of today
      And leave tomorrow behind

(chorus)
      Ooh dream weaver
      I believe you can get me through the night
      Ooh dream weaver
      I believe we can reach the morning light
      Fly me high through the starry skies
      Maybe to an astral plane
      Cross the highways of fantasy
      [From: DREAM WEAVER Lyrics - GARY WRIGHT ]
      Help me to forget todays pain

(chorus again)

Though the dawn may be coming soon
      There still may be some time
      Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
      And meet me on the other side

(chorus again, then fade out with the following
      Repeated several times...)

Dream weaver

Think of her (see the codex ) when you sing along...she'll dance with you ...sort of a modern calling spell for those that are into spells

remember Fractal Universe....and you being an antenna
      ----------------

Muse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Muses (Ancient Greek αἱ μοῦσαι, hai moũsai:[1] perhaps from the o-grade of the Proto-Indo-European root *men- "think"[2]) in Greek mythology, poetry, and literature, are the goddesses who inspire the creation of literature and the arts. They were considered the source of the knowledge, related orally for centuries in the ancient culture, that was contained in poetic lyrics and myths. The compliment to a real woman who inspires creative endeavor is a later idea.

Calling All Angels- Train - YouTube

I need a sign, to let me know you're here
      All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
      I need to know, that things are gonna look up
      'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
      When you can feel the world shake from the words that are said

And I'm, calling all Angels
      And I'm, calling all you Angels

And I won't give up, if you don't give up
      I won't give up, if you don't give up

I need a sign to let me know you're here
      'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
      I want a reason for the way things have to be
      I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

[ From: CALLING ALL ANGELS Lyrics - TRAIN ]

When children have to play inside, so they don't disappear
      While private eyes solve marriage lies 'cause we don't talk for years
      And football teams are kissing queens and losing sight of having dreams
      In a world where what we want is only what we want until it's ours

(I won't give up, if you don't give up)

Calling all you Angels
      Calling all you Angels
      Calling all you Angels
      the art of music has been specially considered divine, because it is the exact miniature of the law working through the whole universe. For instance, if we study ourselves we shall find that the beats of the pulse and the heart, the inhaling and exhaling of the breath are all the work of rhythm. Life depends upon the rhythmic working of the whole mechanism of the body. Breath manifests as voice , as word, as sound; and the sound is continually audible, the sound without and the sound within ourselves. That is music; it show that there is music both outside and within ourselves.

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Comment

• I may not contribute as much today as i am a bit sick (food poisoning )...

Comment

• Chinese Horoscope 2012 and Chinese Astrology 2012 - Year of Black Dragon

2012 is Year of the Dragon and it will arrive on February 4, 2012. (Note: Chinese New Year Day is on January 23, 2012. The first day of 2012 Chinese Astrology Year is on February 4, 2012.) Many people must be eager to know if they will have better luck in the coming year than previous years. Here, we want to use Chinese Astrology Five Elements (Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth) theory to explain people's fortune in 2012 and foresee what will be happening to them in the year of the Dragon.

According to Chinese Five Element Astrology Calendar, 2012 is the Year of Water Dragon . The color of Water in Five Elements system is related to Black. Therefore we can say 2012 is a Black Dragon, Water Dragon or Black Water Dragon year.

Chinese Astrology is a Balance Theory of Five Elements. Each animal can be converted into Five Elements. (same as alchemy ) Dragon contains Earth, Water and Wood. It's a source of Water and It is also called the Water Dam in Chinese astrology. Since Water of 2012 comes with Dragon. it implied Water from the sky makes a dam overflow. Therefore 2012 is a strong Water year.

Dragon is a legendary animal and it is symbol of emperor in China. Since the Dragon is coated with mysterious color, Chinese consider that the dragon is unpredictable, untouchable and people cannot see its head and tail at the same time. Therefore, we can might see something unexpected happening in 2012. Also a person with too many dragons in the Chinese astrology birth chart will become smarter, sly and unpredictable in the coming year.

Number nine

A close up view of one full dragon (and the tail end and claw of another) from the Nine Dragons handscroll painted in AD 1244 by Chen Rong, an artist of the Song Dynasty

The number nine is special in China as it is the largest possible single digit, and Chinese dragons are frequently connected with it. For example, a Chinese dragon is normally described in terms of nine attributes and usually has 117 (9x13) scales - 81 (9x9) Yang and 36 (9x4) Yin. This is also why there are nine forms of the dragon and the dragon has nine offspring (see Classical depictions above). The "Nine Dragon Wall" is a screen wall with images of nine different dragons, and is found in imperial Chinese palaces and gardens. As nine was considered the number of the emperor, only the most senior officials were allowed to wear nine dragons on their robes - and then only with the robe completely covered with surcoats. Lower-ranking officials had eight or five dragons on their robes, again covered with surcoats; even the emperor himself wore his dragon robe with one of its nine dragons hidden from view.
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-22-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• found this interesting:

Crop Circles Decoded: Messages In Binary Code

Has Ea Enki, the Sumerian, Akkadian and Babylonian "God of Wisdom", visited Earth in a recent crop circle message found in Italy (poirino?
            Crop Circles DECODED - Messages in binary code - YouTube

Alba, Italy
            (Near Turin)
            Alba (34km/21 mi; alt. 172m/568ft; pop. 31,000), has a Gothic cathedral (beautiful choir-stalls of 1512), fine churches and medieval towers. The road through the Monferrato then continues through the vine-growing Langhe region, where the much sought-after white truffles are harvested in autumn, and down the valley of the Bormida, on the edge of the Ligurian Apennines, to Savona, on the Riviera dei Fiori. Turin via Acqui Terme to Genoa (about 185km/115 mi) Another interesting drive leads from Turin via Acqui Terme to Genoa. Leave on S.S. 29 (the Alessandria road), which runs through Poirino (249m/822ft).

guess it confirms the Gothic Style being made by Alchemist....

also:

Thoth Identity Links Anunnaki to Orion and Rigel

Remember what they said about the electron (’there is only ONE, it just GETS AROUND’), might be true of Thoth..

Thoth

= Pure Rigelean Orionian?

= the Illumined Enochian Master

= Quezlcoatel

= Hermes

= Enki’s Son

= Raismes of Aphra

= The Atlantean

= Tut!? (=Jesus?!)...

Built the Pyramid,
            Started the Calendar...

You have

A Dragon
            An Emerald (..Tablet )
            A Cross (like Hendaye)
            A Trident (Poseidon / Atlantis / Aquarius )
            Arrow pointing Straight Up
            (see also Jay Weidner interview previously posted )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-22-2012, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Nāga (Sanskrit: नाग, IAST: nāgá, Burmese: နဂါး, IPA: [nəɡá]; Javanese: någå, Khmer: នាគ neak, Thai: นาค nak, Chinese: 那伽, Tibetan: ཀླུ་) is the Sanskrit and Pāli word for a deity or class of entity or being, taking the form of a very great snake—specifically the King Cobra, found in Hinduism and Buddhism. The use of the term nāga is often ambiguous, as the word may also refer, in similar contexts, to one of several human tribes known as or nicknamed "Nāgas"; to elephants; and to ordinary snakes, particularly the King Cobra and the Indian Cobra, the latter of which is still called nāg in Hindi and other languages of India. A female nāga is a nāgī or nāginī.
              Traditions about nāgas are also very common in all the Buddhist countries of Asia. In many countries, the nāga concept has been merged with local traditions of great and wise serpents or dragons. In Tibet, the nāga was equated with the klu, wits that dwell in lakes or underground streams and guard treasure. In China, the nāga was equated with the lóng or Chinese dragon.
              Stories involving the nāgas are still very much a part of contemporary cultural traditions in predominantly Hindu regions of Asia (India, Nepal, and the island of Bali). In India, nāgas are considered nature spirits and the protectors of springs, wells and rivers. They bring rain, and thus fertility, but are also thought to bring disasters such as floods and drought.

Nagas are snakes that may take human form. They tend to be very curious. According to traditions nāgas are only malevolent to humans when they have been mistreated. They are susceptible to mankind's disrespectful actions in relation to the environment. They are also associated with waters—rivers, lakes, seas, and wells—and are generally regarded as guardians of treasure. According to Beer (1999),[page needed] Naga and cintamani are often depicted together and associated directly in the literature.

They are objects of great reverence in some parts of southern India where it is believed that they bring fertility and prosperity to their venerators. Expensive and grand rituals like Nagamandala[4] are conducted in their honor (see Nagaradhane). In India, certain communities called Nagavanshi consider themselves descendants of Nagas.

Varuna, the Vedic god of storms, is viewed as the King of the nāgas. Nāgas live in Pātāla, the seventh of the "nether" dimensions or realms.[5] They are children of Kashyapa and Kadru. Among the prominent nāgas of Hinduism are Manasa, Sesha, and Vasuki.

The nāgas also carry the elixir of life and immortality.

Principle of Correspondence

Here is a little fact finding for you:

OUM HANCH FOUM ZGUID MONUMENT HOSTOURIQUE

The myth is due to a contract between a snake and a noble man whose name is Ben Naser, indicating High Esteem

Known for their ancient knowledge:

THE JEWS OF THE CASBAH

Thirty lived in the casbah, the majority of them are landowners there were also among them blacksmiths, merchants
              and if you read the description of the oasis...you notice quite a bit of Harmonic Math (imo ) abouthow and where it was built

Have you ever guys been curious about finding out what is found along the 30th Parallel like the giza pyramid (3 6 9 ; harmonic math )

30th parallel north - Google Maps

Edgar Cayce on Atlantis | Paranormal News Central

The Name of the Area shown below is: The Mouth of the Serpent "Foum Hanch" which is right next to the 30th parallel on Google Map

Hope you read earlier about the brotherhood of the snake ....

Geodesy Homepage
              This Place "The Mouth of the Serpent "Foum Hanch"" seems to be of High Spirituality Similar to Tibetan Monastery which allegedly is Connected to the Legendary city of Shambhala

SOME INTERESTING GEOGRAPHY:

The area where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers come closest together -- allegedly the place of the earliest human "civilization" -- lies virtually at the 33°30'N latitude, in what is now modern Iraq. The ancient pre-India city, Harappa, once lay along this latitude, as well as did Babylon.

"The longest continually inhabited city in the world" is Damascus, Syria, at 33°30'N latitude.

The 33°30'N parallel runs through the disputed Kashmir region along with the capital of Pakistan, Islamabad; also, the Northern Himalayas, and Lungdo, Tibet.
              and

The Great Serpent Mound is a 1,348-foot (411 m)-long,[2] three-foot-high prehistoric effigy mound located on a plateau of the Serpent Mound crater along Ohio Brush Creek in Adams County, Ohio. Maintained within a park by the Ohio Historical Society, it has been designated a National Historic Landmark by the United States Department of Interior. The Serpent Mound of Ohio was first reported from surveys by Ephraim Squire and Edwin Davis in their historic volume Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley, published in 1848 by the newly founded Smithsonian Museum.

Researchers have attributed construction of the mound to three different prehistoric indigenous cultures. Although it was once thought to be Adena in origin, now based on the use of more advanced technology, including carbon dating and evidence from 1996 studies, many scholars now believe that members of the Fort Ancient culture built it about 1070 CE (plus or minus 70 years). There are still anomalies to be studied.[3] Serpent Mound is the largest serpent effigy in the world.
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-22-2012, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Btw: I discovered a new method of searching any thread in this forum using google as the search engine:

just copy the title of the Thread ex: The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism then add the word you are looking for...it will show you better results with the word highlighted

and found this amazing doc

BBC | The Code -- S01E01 - Numbers

BBC | The Code -- S01E01 - Numbers - YouTube

Marcus du Sautoy uncovers the patterns that explain the shape of the world around us. Starting at the hexagonal columns of Northern Ireland's Giant's Causeway, he discovers the code underpinning the extraordinary order found in nature - from rock formations to honeycomb and from salt crystals to soap bubbles. Marcus also reveals the mysterious code that governs the apparent randomness of mountains, clouds and trees and explores how this not only could be the key to Jackson Pollock's success, but has also helped breathe life into hugely successful movie animations.
                and it starts in a Cathedral
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-22-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• You have got to watch at least the first 10 min...and listen carefully he will refer to St Augustin , the Algerian Priest (ie Berber )

ps: The Seven Principles give / open to you the "holy Trinity"....7 + 3 = 10 = 1

INTRODUCTION by The Three Initiates

We take great pleasure in presenting to the attention of students and investigators of the Secret Doctrines this little work based upon the world-old Hermetic Teachings. There has been so little written upon this subject, notwithstanding the countless references to the Teachings in the many works upon occultism, that the many earnest searchers after the Arcane Truths will doubtless welcome the appearance of the present volume. The purpose of this work is not the enunciation of any special philosophy or doctrine, but rather is to give to the students a statement of the Truth that will serve to reconcile the many bits of occult knowledge that they may have acquired, but which are apparently opposed to each other and which often serve to discourage and disgust the beginner in the study. Our intent is not to erect a new Temple of Knowledge, but rather to place in the hands of the student a Master-Key with which he may open the many inner doors in the Temple of Mystery through the main portals he has already entered.
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-22-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• you guys should read this post and the text attached made by Llynch here...he presents a perspective that is quite beautiful

http://www.energeticforum.com/177044-post31.html

Here is a short snippet from it, below is a link to a .docx and .txt version.

"The Big Center

At the center of our Milkyway Galaxy is a polarity difference that changes from one polarity to the other in a continuous succession. This continuous changing of polarities creates what could be called 'pressure waves', 'pulse waves', 'pulsations', oscillations or many other terms that describe a change of polarity.

These 'pressure waves' move outward. In moving outward there is attenuation. Attenuation being a reduction/lessening/slowing/shrinking. Visually it could be perceived as a tapering. With each pressure wave the tip of the taper extends. It is possible that at the end of the taper, any remaining energy would directed back towards the source as a pressure wave.

In traveling back toward the source, this pressure will most likely encounter on-coming pressure waves moving toward the tapered tip. The point where these meet could generate standing waves. Over time the presure or density at these point would increase. This would be a point where a branch could be created.
                    In this new branch the same process would continue over many branches."

a simplified version of it

There are no references used in the following. This is due to the view that awareness can only be increased by the self driven desire to gain knowledge. But more importantly, what is discussed below should only be used as a skeleton in which the bones are replaced and knowledge added. A base in which the fragments could be brought together or where and entire area of study could be laid over the top. Such as the frequency ranges, where they occur and the underlying components that govern their occurance/location. An addtional overlay for the frequency information is possible in regards to what exists within the ranges. Or even defined regions within a frequency range that show where and how the Chakra system or Electric heal systems function. The point being, that by removing the fragmentation of knowledge it could be understood as a whole as well as being very easily understood by anyone who has the desire.
                    Thank you ...that is exactly the essence of it all
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-22-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Please read the following:
                      http://web.archive.org/web/200108222...e/thothtemple/

An Archive of the Akashic Records
                      presented by the WINGS OF LIGHT ACADEMY

Thoth or "Tehuti" is what we refer to as a Grand Illuminari. His purpose and function within the spiritual Hierarchy that serves the earth in its evolutionary progression is directly under the authority of the Office of the Christ.

The soul of the being Thoth has had various key incarnations upon the earth, including that of two "Thoth' embodiments ('Thoth" being a title). The first of these was 'Toth-Mus-Zurud,' who was the Master Architect of the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt. The second was Thoth Raismes of Aphra, who guardianed the Great Pyramid or 'Temple of the Risen One," and re-built its damaged form after the Great Flood that claimed Atlantis.

This Illumined One also embodies a divine archetype. Divine archetypes are patterns of consciousness. Many times these archetypes are imbued with the essence of a soul who exemplified and embodied the pattern, other times they are universal and have no corollary to any specific soul. The archetype of Thoth could be best described as one which holds the pattern for spiritualization of higher intelligence, mind, and ego, through the consciousness of the heart.

This soul in it's state beyond incarnation is known to me as "U'shael."

---------------------
                      The purpose of the TEMPLE OF THOTH website is to provide both Akashic information and transmissions from the Master Being, Thoth Hermes. In addition, it is to transmit the vibration of the "Thothic Stream" or temple consciousness to those integrating with the knowledge released through this channel--Maia Chrystine Nartoomid+. This includes visionary art created by Maia+ as well as related inspirations.

To simply awaken to the star novas in which you were created is not enough to gain access to the Temple; for the Temple, which is the need to gather, to unify and sanctify that union through the consecration of Holy Ground, was spawned in the fall of the soul from Grace. The Temple reaches upward, it longs to be where it is not. It is the developed understanding of the many, who have preserved fragments of righteousness and secured these pieces into one mass--the Rock. Yet the Temple is only an understanding of Truth. It is not the summit of that Truth. Once the Temple is raised, the soul must seek the spiritual counterpart, the Light of inward Spirit, that which illuminates the Temple and breathes the Divine Life into its solemn chambers.

-- From "THE BLUE STONE MANUAL ~ Mystic Healing Science of the Master Physician, Thoth Hermes Trismesgistus"
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-22-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        You have got to watch at least the first 10 min...and listen carefully he will refer to St Augustin , the Algerian Priest (ie Berber )

ps: The Seven Principles give / open to you the "holy Trinity"....7 + 3 = 10 = 1

INTRODUCTION by The Three Initiates
                        Omeganon, and alphanon. The end is the beginning, the beginning is the end.... And the cycle repeats....

Comment

• Principle of Correspondence...Romo

also same Principle

If you want to see synergetics at play watch starting at 11 min 30....soap bubble art

BBC | The Code -- S01E02 - Shapes - YouTube

Comment

• Quantum Entanglement Holds DNA Together, Say Physicists - Technology Review

There was a time, not so long ago, when biologists swore black and blue that quantum mechanics could play no role in the hot, wet systems of life.

Since then, the discipline of quantum biology has emerged as one of the most exciting new fields in science. It's beginning to look as if quantum effects are crucial in a number of biological processes, such as photosynthesis and avian navigation which we've looked at here and here.

Now a group of physicists say that the weird laws of quantum mechanics may be more important for life than biologists could ever have imagined. Their new idea is that DNA is held together by quantum entanglement.

That's worth picking apart in more detail. Entanglement is the weird quantum process in which a single wavefunction describes two separate objects. When this happens, these objects effectively share the same existence, no matter how far apart they might be.

The question that Elisabeth Rieper at the National University of Singapore and a couple of buddies have asked is what role might entanglement play in DNA. To find out, they've constructed a simplified theoretical model of DNA in which each nucleotide consists of a cloud of electrons around a central positive nucleus. This negative cloud can move relative to the nucleus, creating a dipole. And the movement of the cloud back and forth is a harmonic oscillator.

When the nucleotides bond to form a base, these clouds must oscillate in opposite directions to ensure the stability of the structure.

Rieper and co ask what happens to these oscillations, or phonons as physicists call them, when the base pairs are stacked in a double helix.

Phonons are quantum objects, meaning they can exist in a superposition of states and become entangled, just like other quantum objects.

To start with, Rieper and co imagine the helix without any effect from outside heat. "Clearly the chain of coupled harmonic oscillators is entangled at zero temperature," they say. They then go on to show that the entanglement can also exist at room temperature.

That's possible because phonons have a wavelength which is similar in size to a DNA helix and this allows standing waves to form, a phenomenon known as phonon trapping. When this happens, the phonons cannot easily escape. A similar kind of phonon trapping is known to cause problems in silicon structures of the same size.
                            some view them as problems other should see them as solutions.... for the crystal Battery / Double Mobius Caduceus Coil

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-23-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                              . I don't mean to hijack this thread, just it seems like this is all related and perhaps leading somewhere. I know they're people who knew the answers and those who cannot speak about yet.
                              It bothers me that despite so many clues left I cannot figure this out despite the feeling that it is within the reach....
                              Thank you for all hints MonsieurM. This thread is real gem an brain opener

Vtech

It is the first step in removing the veil before our eyes

These examples point to the universality of the fractal as a central organizing principle of our universe; wherever we look the complex systems of nature and time in nature seem to preserve the look of details at finer and finer scales. Fractals show a holistic hidden order behind things, a harmony in which everything affects everything else, and, above all, an endless variety of interwoven patterns.
                              hint: The higher the scale you go and the lower the scale you go (planets / atoms ) ....the less obvious the Fractal is
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post177230

THE PLANES OF CORRESPONDENCE

"As above, so below; as below, so above."

The great Second Hermetic Principle embodies the truth that there is a harmony, agreement, and correspondence between the several planes of Manifestation, Life and Being. This truth is a truth because all that is included in the Universe emanates from the same source, and the same laws, principles, and characteristics apply to each unit, or combination of units of activity, as each manifests its own phenomena upon its own plane.

ps: this is also applicable to your own truth with others truth ; as each manifests its own phenomena upon its own plane

Sun today — solar flares online

Comment

• In a very simplified manner if you pay close attention there is a certain frequency by which fractal becomes obvious then less obvious as you go up the scale of Matter ...Start with atoms as less obvious then go up to the scale..... to visible matter such as grain of sand to human, trees....the fractal is more preeminent....as you go up again the scale to planets, solar system...it is less evident...then on to a Galaxy...here the fractal is more visible (spiral )

ps: when i refer to fractal , i mean fractal features
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-23-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X