No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is Interesting that at the time of the Birth of Rock n Roll .....Many People called it the Devil's Music....born out of a the multitudes

just using the wrong Lense or missing one
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-28-2012, 08:53 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• If there is Spiritual Gold...surely Material Gold is Close by:

Melungeon Mine

1. Nobody has ever solved the mystery of where the Melungeons came from. Some said they were descendants from shipwrecked Portuguese sailors or from Walter Raleigh? lost colony on Roanoke Island or ancient Phoenicians who arrived centuries ahead of Columbus. In any case, they were a separate race when first discovered by John Sevier in 1784. Originally they occupied several areas in Eastern Tennessee, especially the Clinch River Valley section. But gradually the arriving white settlers pushed them up into the higher elevations, primarily the areas of Newman? Ridge, 24,000 feet above the Clinch River in Hancock County. To survive at this elevation, they were forced to turn to activities outside the law such as moonshining and counterfeiting.

The Melungeons counterfeited both gold and silver coins, and it is said that their gold coins contained more pure gold than those which were issued by the U.S. Mint. Naturally, a lot of attention has been given to the source of this gold; but so far, it has not been discovered. Suspicions focus on the area around Newman? Ridge. In 1795, the Melungeons were thought to be getting their silver from a secret mine along Straight Creek in Clairborne County, but the exact location of their source of silver has never come to light.
      In 1908 a committee of elderly Indians approached Arthur Jones, owner of a farm near Jones·Cave with a proposal to share the proceeds from a secret silver mine. The Indians had a map drawn on deerskin which allegedly led to a hidden mine and a cache of already-mined silver somewhere on Jones·property. The map showed three hills with passing streams. The mine was thought to be in the area where the streams converged and the silver cache under a nearby rock. But no such landmarks could be found and, after a time, the search was called off.

Incredible UFO Formation chased by Helicopters over Memphis 20th May!!! - YouTube

here is the fun part, found this website listing state by state Lost Gold....hint to where some Spiritual Gold is ...ie UFO

Tennessee

.....don't forget you have Google Earth and Google Map if you can't Physically Explore

have you ever pondered why when discussing searching holding gold...diamonds highly valuable material nature provides....a weird reaction occurs within ...think on it....the Shadow of Spiritual Gold....like the smell of a Delicious Meal yet not the Meal itself
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-28-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Rock Carvings in Tanum - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

It is interesting that when you look back in time some of the carvings found in this picture are painted in red and there is mainly male representation (see also Norse Poems posted previously http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-34.html )

The rock carvings in Tanum, in the north of Bohuslän, are a unique artistic achievement not only for their rich and varied motifs (depictions of humans and animals, weapons, boats and other subjects) but also for their cultural and chronological unity. They reveal the life and beliefs of people in Europe during the Bronze Age and are remarkable for their large numbers and outstanding quality.

note most drawings with Male genitalia as in Male Pole (no puns Intended )

surely the Female Pole would be found somewhere in the region in a different form ....

the seal of the region Bohuslän Bohuslän - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia red on rock (ie Castle )

a bit different than the one in Medina Sidonia and Gibraltar

Gibraltar: Coat of arms of Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Medina sidonia: Medina-Sidonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a different type of rock painting ; (principle of correspondence )
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-29-2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Have you noticed the Lion's Paw on the Letter:

the Letters HONI or INOH seem to be pointed at :

lets see what wiki has for us:

HONI

Circle drawing incident

On one occasion when God did not send rain well into the winter (in the geographic regions of Israel, it rains mainly in the winter), he drew a circle in the dust, stood inside it, and informed God that he would not move until it rained. When it began to drizzle, Honi told God that he was not satisfied and expected more rain; it then began to pour. He explained that he wanted a calm rain, at which point the rain calmed to a normal rain.

He was almost put into cherem (excommunication) for the above incident in which he showed "dishonor" to God. However, Shimon ben Shetach, the brother of Queen Shlomtzion, excused him, saying that he was Honi and had a special relationship with God.
          Death

There are two accounts of Honi's death. In the Talmud he is said to have fallen into a long sleep, to wake up after 70 years. When nobody would believe that he was indeed Honi the Circle-drawer, he prayed to God and God took him from this world.[2] Josephus, in Antiquities of the Jews, relates Honi's end in the context of conflict between the Hasmonean brothers Hyrcanus II, backed by the Pharisees and advised by Antipater the Idumaean, and Aristobulus II, backed by the Sadducees. Around 63 BCE, Honi was captured by the followers of Hyrcanus besieging Jerusalem and was asked to pray for the demise of their opponents. Honi, however, prayed: "Lord of the universe, as the besieged and the besiegers both belong to Your people, I beseech You not to answer the evil prayers of either." After this, the followers of Hyrcanus stoned him to death.[3]

The Maharsha explains the discrepancy between the Talmud and Josephus by stating that Honi was "presumed" killed by Hyrcanus II's men, but in reality was put into a deep sleep or coma for 70 years.[2]

Honi's grave is found near the town of Hatzor HaGlilit in northern Israel.
          mystical indeed ....

INOH was a bit harder but the only reference found was in the Bible...I included the the link below

The Comprehensive Commentary on the Holy Bible: Ruth-Psalm LXIII. 1836 - Thomas Scott, Matthew Henry - Google Books

----------------

one more thing

The coat of arms of San Roque, Cadiz, derived from that of Gibraltar (where the mine of THarsis is )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-29-2012, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• you could also view it as the evolution of a Male element into a female element as is gets close to the female pole ie Pyrenees Mountains Gibraltar---Cadiz----Medina Sidonia follow the Castle

Comment

• The Shift Escalates: The Astrology of March 2012

The Shift Escalates: The Astrology of March 2012 « Søren Dreier

Two kites, a partial mystic rectangle and *two six-pointed stars* in March!!!

A rare and complex set of aspects dominate March’s chart. This chart takes us close to the frontiers of astrological understanding. It also takes us over a threshold into a different kind of energetic space , one with a distinctly spiritual component.

The focus changes from big, headline-making aspects and major events to a dense, highly charged primal energetic blend aimed at individuals and isolated processes. The focus will be on countless small events and opportunities affecting countless lives separately. A deeply complex energetic atmosphere in which trends are hard to spot and predictions are hard to make.
              The Astrology of March 2012 - for Everyone - YouTube!

two six-pointed stars (HM 3 )

you can also see it as 4 triangles (2 triangles for each star ) to Form HM 3

a Merkabah (HM 7 ) B-flat

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-29-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Follow up:

and

ps: Get ready for a surge in UFO / Orbs Sightings.... get your Cameras Ready

especially if you live close to any of the point of reference we used previously
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-29-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• was not satisfied with the few info on the word INOH

here is what was found:

The Biblical repository and classical review - Google Books

also found in The Comprehensive Commentary on the Holy Bible: Ruth-Psalm LXIII. 1836 = 9 3 6 (see previous post on the subject )

Comment

• found a very nice series of vids on Pagan History....Full of Polarity: Male Pole / Female Pole

Pagans - 1 - Sexy Beasts - YouTube

Pagans - 3 - Band of Brothers - YouTube

Warriors covered in Blue ...to be Fierce and Courageous

in contrast to discipline and Rigour

Isatis tinctoria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isatis tinctoria, with Woad ( /ˈwoʊd/; or glastum) as the common name, is a flowering plant in the family Brassicaceae. It is commonly called dyer's woad, and sometimes incorrectly listed as Isatis indigotica (a newer and invalid name for the same plant)[citation needed]. It is occasionally known as Asp of Jerusalem. Woad is also the name of a blue dye produced from the leaves[2] of the plant.

Woad is native to the steppe and desert zones of the Caucasus, Central Asia to eastern Siberia and Western Asia (Hegi), but is now found in southeastern and some parts of Central Europe as well. Long important as a source of blue dye, it has been cultivated throughout Europe, especially in Western and southern Europe, since ancient times. In medieval times there were important woad growing regions in England, Germany and France, and towns such as Toulouse became prosperous on the woad trade. Woad was eventually replaced by the stronger indigo and then by synthetic indigoes
                    Skelton informs us that one of the early dyes discovered by the ancient Egyptians was "blue woad (Isatis tinctoria)."[4] Lucas writes, "What has been assumed to have been Indian Indigo on ancient Egyptian fabrics may have been woad."[5] Hall states that the ancient Egyptians created their blue dye "by using indigotin, otherwise known as woad.
                    The northern inhabitants of Britain came to be known as Picts (Picti), which means "painted ones" in Latin, and may have been due to these accounts of them painting or tattooing their bodies.

Principle of Mentalism , Principle of Gender and Principle of Polarity
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-29-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• We have discussed this subject previously but worth reposting it:

as we have discovered in the writings of many great minds the value of dream :

The Legacy of Marcel Vogel

During this time with Vogel Luminescence Marcel also did part-time consulting work for IBM. With Ralph Flores and Don Johnson he developed a magnetic coating formulation that is still in use today on IBM hard disks. It was a stable, adhesive coating of magnetic materials for a 24 inch diameter hard disk that demanded a completely new composition of matter.
                      It should be noted that this magnetic coating did not come about by normal linear science. For many unsuccessful weeks, formula upon formula were created with horrifying results. The coating would fly off the aluminum disk when the drive was turned on or it would bubble up like some pox ridden biological specimen. Finally, at the point of total exhaustion in his 18 to 20 hour workday, Marcel collapsed into sleep at his tiny laboratory. Later, as he groggily awoke, he was in the midst of a dream – a can of molasses floated in the space before him with the words “infinite viscosity” resounding in his ears. He knew immediately what needed to be done. Two supposedly incompatible chemical agents were brought together, the results of which we still use today.

Comment

• watch the music video you'll understand her

Sweet Dreams (are Made Of This) lyrics

Sweet dreams are made of this
                        Who am I to disagree?
                        I Travel the world and the seven seas
                        Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
                        Some of them want to get used by you
                        Some of them want to abuse you
                        Some of them want to be abused

Who am I to disagree?

Hold your head up, Keep your head up, movin' on
                        Hold your head up, movin' on, Keep your head up, movin' on
                        Hold your head up, movin' on, Keep your head up

Some of them want to use you
                        Some of them want to get used by you
                        Some of them want to abuse you
                        Some of them want to be abused

Hold your head up, Keep your head up, movin' on
                        Hold your head up, movin' on, Keep your head up

Who am I to disagree?

Who am I to disagree?

Who am I to disagree?

Who am I to disagree?
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-01-2012, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• old friend....

kenny rogers gambler + lyrics - YouTube

The Gambler lyrics
                          Songwriters: Schlitz, Don;

On a warm summer's evenin' on a train bound for nowhere
                          I met up with the gambler, we were both too tired to sleep
                          So we took turns a starin' out the window at the darkness
                          'Til boredom overtook us and he began to speak

He said, "Son, I've made a life, out of readin' people's faces
                          And knowin' what their cards were by the way they held their eyes
                          So if you don't mind my sayin', I can see you're out of aces
                          For a taste of your whiskey I'll give you some advice"

So I handed him my bottle and he drank down my last swallow
                          Then he bummed a cigarette and asked me for a light
                          And the night got deathly quiet and his face lost all expression
                          Said, "If you're gonna play the game, boy, you gotta learn to play it right"

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em
                          Know when to walk away and know when to run
                          You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table
                          There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealing's done

Every gambler knows that the secret to survivin'
                          Is knowin' what to throw away and knowing what to keep
                          [- From :THE GAMBLER Lyrics - KENNY ROGERS -]
                          'Cause every hand's a winner and every hand's a loser
                          And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep

And when he finished speakin', he turned back towards the window
                          Crushed out his cigarette and faded off to sleep
                          And somewhere in the darkness the gambler, he broke even
                          But in his final words I found an ace that I could keep

The devil went down to Georgia lyrics [original] - YouTube

Devil Went Down To Georgia lyrics

The Devil went down to Georgia
                          He was lookin' for a soul to steal
                          He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind
                          And he was willin' to make a deal

When he came across this young man
                          Sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot
                          And the Devil jumped up on a hickory stump
                          And said, "Boy, let me tell you what"

I guess you didnt know it
                          But I'm a fiddle player too
                          And if you care to take a dare
                          I'll just make a bet with you"

"Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy
                          But give the Devil his due
                          I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your soul
                          'Cos I think I'm better than you"

The boy said, "My name's Johnny
                          And it might be a sin
                          But I'll take your' bet, you're gonna regret
                          Cause I'm the best there's ever been"

Johnny your rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard
                          'Cause hell's broke loose in Georgia and the Devil deals the cards
                          And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold
                          But if you lose the Devil gets your soul

The Devil opened up his case
                          And he said, "I'll start this show"
                          ( From: DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA Lyrics - CHARLIE DANIELS )
                          And fire flew from his fingertips
                          As he rosined up his bow

And then he pulled the bow across the strings
                          And it made an evil hiss
                          And a band of demons joined in
                          And it sounded something like this

When the Devil finished
                          Johnny said, "well you're pretty good old son
                          But just sit down in that chair right there
                          Let me show you how its done

Fire on the mountain, run boys, run
                          The Devil's in the House of the Rising Sun
                          Chicken in the bread pan pickin' at dough
                          Granny does your dog bite? No child, no

The Devil bowed his head
                          Because he knew that he'd been beat
                          And he laid that golden fiddle
                          On the ground at Johnny's feet

Johnny said, "Devil,just come on back
                          If you ever wanna try again
                          I done told you once you son of a *****
                          I'm the best there's ever been"

He played, 'Fire on the Mountain', run boys, run
                          The Devil's in the House of the Rising Sun
                          Chicken in the bread pan pickin' at dough
                          Granny does your dog bite? No child, no
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-29-2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• I don't usually approach this subject as it is a personal matter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)

Cannabis, also known as marijuana[1] (from the Mexican Spanish marihuana) and by other names,a[›] refers to preparations of the Cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug and as medicine.[2][3][4] Chemically, the major psychoactive compound in marijuana is delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC); it is one of 400 compounds in the plant, including other cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), and tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), which can produce sensory effects unlike the psychoactive effects of THC.[5] Marijuana is the herbal form of cannabis, and comprises the flowers, the subtending leaves, and the stalks of mature, pistillate female plants; hashish is the resinous, concentrated form of cannabis.[6]

Contemporary uses of marijuana and cannabis are as recreational drug, as religious rite, as spiritual rite, and as medicine; the earliest recorded uses date from the 3rd millennium BC.[
                            now you understand the restrictions and why it will never disappear

interesting fact Dr Carl Sagan was a user due to his illness

Jesus 'healed using cannabis' | World news | The Guardian

Jesus w as almost certainly a cannabis user and an early proponent of the medicinal properties of the drug, according to a study of scriptural texts published this month. The study suggests that Jesus and his disciples used the drug to carry out miraculous healings.

The anointing oil used by Jesus and his disciples contained an ingredient called kaneh-bosem which has since been identified as cannabis extract, according to an article by Chris Bennett in the drugs magazine, High Times, entitled Was Jesus a Stoner? The incense used by Jesus in ceremonies also contained a cannabis extract, suggests Mr Bennett, who quotes scholars to back his claims.

"There can be little doubt about a role for cannabis in Judaic religion," Carl Ruck, professor of classical mythology at Boston University said.

Referring to the existence of cannabis in anointing oils used in ceremonies, he added: "Obviously the easy availability and long-established tradition of cannabis in early Judaism _ would inevitably have included it in the [Christian] mixtures."

Mr Bennett suggests those anointed with the oils used by Jesus were "literally drenched in this potent mixture _ Although most modern people choose to smoke or eat pot, when its active ingredients are transferred into an oil-based carrier, it can also be absorbed through the skin".

Quoting the New Testament, Mr Bennett argues that Jesus anointed his disciples with the oil and encouraged them to do the same with other followers. This could have been responsible for healing eye and skin diseases referred to in the Gospels.

"If cannabis was one of the main ingredients of the ancient anointing oil _ and receiving this oil is what made Jesus the Christ and his followers Christians, then persecuting those who use cannabis could be considered anti-Christ," Mr Bennett concludes.

---------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYndqo_AJQQ

Natural Mystic lyrics

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
                            If you listen carefully now you will hear.
                            This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
                            Many more will have to suffer,
                            Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
                            I won't tell no lie;
                            One and all have to face reality now.
                            'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
                            'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
                            Don't tell no lie.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
                            Can't keep them down -
                            If you listen carefully now you will hear.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
                            Many more will have to suffer,
                            Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
                            I won't tell no lie;
                            If you listen carefully now you will hear:
                            There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
                            Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
                            There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
                            Such a natural mystic blowing through the air

The Blue Buddha - Lost Secrets of Tibetan Medicine Nature of Things

The Blue Buddha - Lost Secrets of Tibetan Medicine Nature of Things

"Twelve hundred years ago (HM 3 ) the people of Tibet developed a comprehensive medical system. They understood how the mind affects the body. They knew subtle ways of changing the body's chemistry with medicines made from plants and minerals. They blessed their medicines in lengthy rituals. And they encoded this knowledge in a series of elaborate paintings called thangkas. Blue Buddha: Lost Secrets of Tibetan Medicine traces the odyssey of traditional Tibetan medicine from it's roots in ancient Tibet, to a worldwide interest in it's traditional medical wisdom. We meet several leading physicians in India, as the program introduces us to the basic concepts of this ancient system of healing. We also trace the fate of the 77 thangkas that comprise the Atlas of Tibetan Medicine, the great mnemonic device that encodes the entire system of healing. From the snows of Siberia and the Himalayas to the vital culture of Tibet in exile, in Dharamsala, Indi...all »
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-29-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Economy of Morocco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cannabis
                              Morocco consistently ranks among the world's largest producers and exporters of cannabis, and its cultivation and sale provide the economic base for much of northern Morocco. The cannabis is typically processed into hashish.

---------------------

It is also interesting when you read the history of spain ...you see how poles played a part in it

an excerpt from Francisco Franco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

New elections held in October 1933 resulted in a center-right majority. In opposition to this government, a revolutionary movement broke out 5 October 1934. This uprising was rapidly quelled in most of the country, but gained a stronghold in Asturias, with the support of the miners' unions. Franco, already general of a Division and aide to the war minister, Diego Hidalgo, was put in command of the operations directed to suppress the insurgency. The forces of the Army in Africa were to carry the brunt of this, with General Eduardo López Ochoa as commander in the field. After two weeks of heavy fighting (and a death toll estimated between 1,200 and 2,000), the rebellion was suppressed.

Asturias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              Principality of Asturias flag:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-29-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• And..........

The Coat of arms of the Kingdom of Leon (medieval sucessor of the suevi gallaecian kingdom).

Suevian Symbols - Total War Center Forums

A great number of old noble lineages from northern gallaecia carried dragons in their coats of arms during the medieval ages, but contrary to we could expect according my first post, not did so the southern nobility (lately known as Portugal). This makes sense if we asume that the dragon remained a local roman symbol, because suevi colonisation and control over the Gallaecia Lucense (north) was weaker than in the Gallaecia Bracariense (South, where the suevi had their capital).
                                In fact, these northern lineages are assumed to have a roman-celtic origin by modern vexiologists.
                                recognize the crowned woman:

the later medieval coat of arms of the Kingdom of Galicia from the Seagars Roll -an english armorial from the XIII century-. The grail of Galicia is present in main european armorials since the XIII century.
                                so we have a Grail and a Lancelot (medina sidonia ) and blue in Spain

Coimbra (Portuguese pronunciation: [kuˈĩbɾɐ]) is a city in the municipality of Coimbra in Portugal. Although it served as the nation's capital during the High Middle Ages, it is better-known for its university, the University of Coimbra, which is one of the oldest in Europe and the oldest academic institution in the Portuguese-speaking world.

if you pay close attention the Three Entrance Doors....left one is Female and the right one Male (bigger )...Gender is present in everything...yet if you add their sizes together you will get the size of the Middle

and vice versa for the two arches

Door

if you join the right side tip of the female tower to the left side female door (tip of the arch)
                                that line will cross Venus (rose window ) right in its Center...the same for the Male Side

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-29-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X