Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Rieu - Shostakovich' Second Waltz - YouTube

The Blue Danube - Andre Rieu - YouTube
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-07-2012, 02:20 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Boron ..... what a Beautiful Element see : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...batteries.html

Stradivarius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The name Stradivarius is associated with violins built by members of the Stradivari family, particularly Antonio Stradivari. According to their reputation, the quality of their sound has defied attempts to explain or reproduce, though this belief is disputed.[1] The name "Stradivarius" has become a superlative often associated with excellence; to be called "the Stradivari" of any field is to be deemed the finest there is. The fame of Stradivarius instruments is widespread, appearing in numerous works of fiction.

-----------------

Secrets Of Stradivarius' Unique Violin Sound Revealed, Professor Says

ScienceDaily (Jan. 22, 2009) — For centuries, violin makers have tried and failed to reproduce the pristine sound of Stradivarius and Guarneri violins, but after 33 years HM 6 of work put into the project, a Texas A&M University professor is confident the veil of mystery has now been lifted.
      “All of my research over the years was based on the assumption that the wood of the great masters underwent an aggressive chemical treatment and this had a direct role in creating the great sound of the Stradivarius and the Guarneri,” Nagyvary explains.

Nagyvary obtained minute wood samples from restorers working on Stradivarius and Guarneri instruments (“no easy trick and it took a lot of begging to get them,” he adds). The results of the preliminary analysis of these samples, published in “Nature” in 2006, suggested that the wood was brutally treated by some unidentified chemicals. For the present study, the researchers burned the wood slivers to ash, the only way to obtain accurate readings for the chemical elements.

They found numerous chemicals in the wood, among them borax (Borax is a boron salt ), fluorides, chromium and iron salts.

“Borax has a long history as a preservative, going back to the ancient Egyptians, who used it in mummification and later as an insecticide,” Nagyvary adds.

“The presence of these chemicals all points to collaboration between the violin makers and the local drugstore and druggist at the time. Their probable intent was to treat the wood for preservation purposes. Both Stradivari and Guarneri would have wanted to treat their violins to prevent worms from eating away the wood because worm infestations were very widespread at that time.”

Principle of Mentalism :

The Blue Danube - Andre Rieu - YouTube

fyi:

A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB, or Neo magnet), the most widely-used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron, and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure.
      Pegmatites can be classified according to the elements or mineral of interest, for instance "lithian pegmatite" to describe a Li-bearing or Li-mineral bearing pegmatite, or "boron pegmatite" for those containing tourmaline see post http://www.energeticforum.com/151486-post314.html

Superconducting diamond turns up in Russia - physicsworld.com

Physicists at the Russian Academy of Sciences are claiming to have created a form of diamond that superconducts. Vladimir Sidorov and colleagues say that their material, which they made by doping carbon with boron at high temperatures and pressures, exhibits bulk superconductivity below around 4 kelvin and remains a superconductor in strong magnetic fields (E A Ekimov et al. 2004 Nature 428 542).This is the first time that boron-doped diamond -- which is normally a semiconductor -- has shown superconducting behaviour

2 great men having a discussion:

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation: a Project Avalon video - YouTube
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-07-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• the beauty of Fractal Constructs...when put together they will resonate to each other

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post183395

Originally posted by purelyconstructive
          For those that are familiar with their work, it is related to Walter & Lao's Doubly Charged Spheres and Still Magnetic Light. It also demonstrates clearly their concept of "like attracts like" (Attraction = Resonance).

And thus we Return to the Notion of Cymatics with grains of Sand :

Cymatics - Bringing Matter To Life With Sound (Part 1 of 3) - YouTube

if you observe closely , you will notice that the "spheres" of like sizes tend to clump together

here : 2 min 50 sec

Cymatics - Bringing Matter To Life With Sound (Part 2 of 3) - YouTube

remember: Principle of Polarity and Principle of Gender ;when you watch )

and remember the Monks moving Granite with their Sacred Chant:

STEVEN HALPERN Cymatic Imagery of Sacred Chant recorded Inside the Great Pyramid - YouTube

now visible

Know, therefore, that in the hen's egg is the greatest help with respect to the proximity and relationship of the matter in nature [B], for in it there is a spirituality and conjunction of elements, and an earth which is golden in its tincture. The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-07-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Since we are in the Month of Pisces , figured we could see the result of another Collage using the Astrological Wheel

Viktor Schauberger: "Our work is the embodiment of our will. The spiritual manifestation of this work is its effect. When such work is properly done it brings happiness, and when carried out incorrectly it assuredly brings misery. Humanity! Your will is paramount! You can command Nature if you but obey her!"
            Walter Russell: "Periodicity is a characteristic of all phenomena of nature."

Comment

• from: What if Viktor Schauberger and Walter Russell had a chat, by combining what each wrote as a discussion? | MERLib.org

What if Viktor Schauberger and Walter Russell had a chat, by combining what each wrote as a discussion?

Viktor Schauberger: "Our work is the embodiment of our will. The spiritual manifestation of this work is its effect. When such work is properly done it brings happiness, and when carried out incorrectly it assuredly brings misery. Humanity! Your will is paramount! You can command Nature if you but obey her!"

Walter Russell: You may command Nature to the extent only in which you are willing to obey her. You cannot intelligently obey that which you do not comprehend. Therefore I also say, ask of Nature that you may be one with her and she will whisper her secrets to you to the extent in which you are prepared to listen. Seek to be alone much to commune with Nature and be thus inspired by her mighty whisperings within your consciousness. Nature is a most jealous god, for she will not whisper her inspiring revelations to you unless you are absolutely alone with her.

Viktor Schauberger: Even in earliest youth my fondest desire was to understand Nature, and thus to come closer to the truth; a truth that I was unable to discover either at school or in church.

Viktor Schauberger: "To Be or Not to Be: In Nature all life is a question of the minutest, but extremely precisely graduated differences in the particular thermal motion within every single body, which continually changes in rhythm with the processes of pulsation. This unique law, which manifests itself throughout Nature's vastness and unity and expresses itself in every creature and organism, is the 'law of ceaseless cycles' that in every organism is linked to a certain time span and a particular tempo. The slightest disturbance of this harmony can lead to the most disastrous consequences for the major life forms. In order to preserve this state of equilibrium, it is vital that the characteristic inner temperature of each of the millions of micro-organisms contained in the macro-organisms be maintained."

Walter Russell: "The underlying principle of Balance in Nature’s One Law is equality of interchange between the pairs of opposites in any transaction in Nature." [Beauty is] "Perfection of rhythm, balanced perfection of rhythm. Everything in Nature is expressed by rhythmic waves of light. Every thought and action is a light-wave of thought and action. If one interprets the God within one, one’s thoughts and actions must be balanced rhythmic waves. Ugliness, fears, failures and diseases arise from unbalanced thoughts and actions. Therefore think beauty always if one desire vitality of body and happiness."

Walter Russell: "Periodicity is a characteristic of all phenomena of nature."

Viktor Schauberger: "Nature is not served by rigid laws, but by rhythmical, reciprocal processes. Nature uses none of the preconditions of the chemist or the physicist for the purposes of evolution. Nature excludes all fire, on principle, for purposes of growth; therefore all contemporary machines are unnatural and constructed according to false premises. Nature avails herself of the biodynamic form of motion through which the biological prerequisite for the emergence of life is provided. Its purpose is to ur-procreate 'higher' conditions of matter out of the originally inferior raw materials, which afford the evolutionally older, or the numerically greater rising generation, the possibility of a constant capacity to evolve, for without any growing and increasing reserves of energy there would be no evolution or development. This results first and foremost in the collapse of the so-called Law of the Conservation of Energy, and in further consequence the Law of Gravity, and all other dogmatic lose any rational or practical basis."

Viktor Schauberger: "The majority believes that everything hard to comprehend must be very profound. This is incorrect. What is hard to understand is what is immature, unclear and often false. The highest wisdom is simple and passes through the brain directly to the heart."

Walter Russell: "Knowledge in not acquired from without but merely recollected from within. The recollection of knowledge from within is an electro-magnetic process of thinking Mind which is as exactly under man's control as is the generation of the same power to turn the wheel."

Viktor Schauberger: "...As time passed I began to play a game with water's secret powers; I surrendered my so-called free consciousness and allowed the water to take possession of it for a while. Little by little this game turned into a profoundly earnest endeavour, because I realised that one could detach one's own consciousness from the body and attach it to that of the water. When my own consciousness was eventually returned to me, then the water's most deeply concealed psyche often revealed the most extraordinary things to me. As a result of this investigation, a researcher was born who could dispatch his consciousness on a voyage of discovery, as it were. In this way I was able to experience things that had escaped other people's notice, because they were unaware that a human being is able to send forth his free consciousness into those places the eyes cannot see. By practising this blindfolded vision, I eventually developed a bond with mysterious Nature, whose essential being I then slowly learnt to perceive and understand..."

Walter Russell: Naturally, the entirety of the secrets of Creation were mine to know as a complete and consistent cosmogony, which knowing enabled me to envision the universe as a whole. Underlying the creative process of the universe was a fundamental principle of such simplicity that I felt that I could gather the great scientists of the world together and give them that entire principle in a few minutes, for I had been aware that for decades science has been searching for such an underlying principle, which would apply to all phenomena.
              This I prepared to do by purchasing a textbook of science to familiarize myself with the present state of scientific knowledge, for before my illumination I knew nothing whatsoever of science. To my amazement I found that the entire cosmogenetic theory of science was so unlike God and Nature, that, while reading it, I felt that these laws, hypotheses, and other conclusions could not possibly have been written by men of our day, for they were so far afield from fact they seemed more like the conjuring of ancient sages who told of the flat earth upheld at its four corners by huge elephants as their cosmogenetic concept.

Viktor Schauberger: "Today's science thinks too primitively; indeed it could be said that its thinking is an octave too low. It has still not ventured far enough into the realm of energy, and its attitude has remained development was necessary, for how else should a misguided humanity perceive the true interdependencies?"

Walter Russell: "Every pair of opposites is divided by an equilibrium which is a balance between the two, but that balance is nit either of the two. Sodium-chloride is an equilibrium which voids both sodium and chlorine, for neither is present in it. Likewise, water is the equator which voids hydrogen and oxygen. All opposites of all kinds extend from a mutual equator which is their common unity, and to that equator they must eventually return in order to repeat. Every pair must become one in order to again become two. Men and women do not escape this two-way reciprocatve law. Each becomes what the other is. Both are always compromising each other’s unbalance. If the two unbalances are equal and opposite, each type will survive and grow mentally, spiritually and physically. If the two unbalanced mates are unequal in their opposition, the penalty is degeneration – mentally, spiritually and physically. The quality of one mate is a compromise with the quality of the other. The pattern resulting from this spiritual, mental and moral development is compromised for good or bad by every contact between them – no matter how slight. This is true even outside the sex union."
              all that was said can also be found in the 7 Principles
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-08-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• since we are on Cymatics ... here is a nice thread from Godlike Productions on Cymatics and sound ...will probably pick a few interesting fruits from it

REAL MAGIC.. Cymatics - Bringing Matter To Life With Sound

REAL MAGIC.. Cymatics - Bringing Matter To Life With Sound * add: cropcirlces + codes etc - Page 2

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-08-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Let us explore a bit more Astrology

Article - Astrology, Esoteric Arts and Dance

Astrology, Esoteric Arts and Dance - what's the linking factor?

Rhythm is mathematical, steps follow fractal patterns

1+2+3+4 (HM 1 )+ 1+2+3+4 + 1+2+3+4 + 1+2+3+4

Bellydancing has a logical side - it follows the percussionist's rhythms and tempo. Usually steps are in even groups of four with the change on the 'four', ready to step or begin a new move on the 'one'. Arms and feet co-ordinate, hips and ribs isolate and muscle groups are focused on to create certain moves - shimmies, sharp accents or curvy taqsim. In the drum solo, the fancy hip-articulations follow the drum, and it is predictable that most sets will be played four times (HM 4 ), and on the last rep there will be a noticeable embellishment that says "change"! This is the analytical part - you need to be able to count with your body! Geometry - both spacial, as the floor plan or within the body - is then created through numerical pattern. The main polygons - the square, circle (quartered or divided into eighths) and triangle are the core shapes in which we can move the body either on the spot or through space. Listen to the rhythm, the patterns, because the cues are in the rhythm arrangement. Rhythm rules the feet and lower body.
                  What do ancient systems have to do with bellydancing?

Ancient systems of understanding the human body, rhythms, seasons and emotions synergise various elements that directly correspond with body, mind and spirit. Naturally occuring numerical systems, colour spectrum gradation, the connection between the heavenly and physical bodies, geometry and other related principles serve as both catalysts and parasympathetic forces for human expression - physically, spiritually or emotionally. Essentially these systems - either esoteric, philosophical or part of religious belief, promote awareness and deeper understanding of one's self (and others) through parallel relationships between self and universial or elemental energies. Greek philosophers Pythagorus and Socrates spent their lives exploring the underlying order of the universe, numerical pattern and the sphere of arts in the divine realm. Chinese Confucianists believed, unlike many other religions, that the real and the ideal were one in the same - that form WAS the embodiment of the Creator, and hence promoted the arts as necessary to the highest order of human advancement.

The moves and postures of bellydancing suggest it was danced as a sacred feminine artform for thousands of years. The fertility principle and ritual stylisation of this dance for celebration and worship became synonymous with the ancient temples of Artemis, Aphrodisias, Aphrodite, Ishtar, Isis and even Hindu Temples. The art of bellydancing allows emotional expression, physically activates core energetic meridiens and re-balances the body. It improves confidence it takes the focus off the busy outer world and into the inner workings of the self. When the dance is experienced and deeply felt - in terms of rhythm, melody and emotion - it opens the senses to the powerful connection between art and the universial creative principle.

Masculine and Feminine Principles

Integrating the body's masculine principles through structure, logic, counting and analysis will strengthen the base of the dance. Ruled by the left-brain, counted rhythm, logical floorplans and outward linear moves will facilitate the balancing of the masculine. Over-analysis, or over-concentrating from the left brain will tend to make dancers rather rigid and mechanical, lead by the right side of the body. It is very common for dancers from western backgrounds to begin and perform most moves on the right side of the body. In the Middle East however, you will notice that the dancers are much stronger on the left side and often the entire dance move is lead by the left hip. The left side of the body, ruled by the creative right brain enjoys the feminine principles of intuition, inwardness and deep feeling. Surrender, creative expression and flow are feminine and can open these intuitive channels in both men and women - in fact, any style of dance with a balance of structure and feeling can balance the masculine/feminine energies.

a beautiful voice:

Om Namah Shivaya - YouTube
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-08-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                    Since we are in the Month of Pisces , figured we could see the result of another Collage using the Astrological Wheel

a couple more

fyi: did not know that Tourmaline corresponds to Pisces ... as info is found ...it is posted ... for later digestion

note the Primary Colors are : HM 1 + HM 5 + HM 9 = HM 6

ps HM 5 is Archangel Gabriel (with 140 pair of wings ) (sitting on the left side of God HM 1 )
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-08-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• It is interesting to note philosophically speaking , if we assign the number one as the All ....then whenever we speak of :

One Person ... One Animal .... One World .... One Cause .... One Woman .... One Man etc....

it is also an Analogy to Saying : (the useage of "The All" seems more appropriate in our discussion ... but feel free to use whatever name that gets you in tune ...remember fractal )

The All's Person ..... The All's Animal .... The All's World ....The All's Woman .....The All's Man ... etc

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                      to expand a bit further :

So the use of dividing expression :

they are the one ....Only them ...etc kind of loose their meaning
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-08-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

No consciousness follows the path of those before it,
                        else all would be repetition and vain.

Each consciousness in the cycle it exists in
                        follows its own path to the ultimate goal.
                        Each plays its part in the Plan of the Cosmos.
                        Each plays its part in the ultimate end.
                        The farther the cycle, the greater its
                        knowledge and ability to blend the Law of the whole
                        Fractal

the Spiritual Gold and Harmonic Math :

Mighty beyond words is the flame of the Cosmic,
                        hanging in planes, unknown to man;
                        mighty and balanced, moving in Order,
                        music of harmonies, far beyond man.

Speaking with music, singing with colour,
                        flame from the beginning of Eternity's ALL.
                        Spark of the flame art thou, O my children,
                        burning with colour and living with music.
                        List to the voice and thou shalt be free

Comment

• We have talked about Coral Castle ... But have considered what Coral Represented to the Ancient Civilizations ....Edward Leedskalnin claimed to know the secret of the Egyptian Builders

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                          An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways. a harmonic cascade effect
                          see also The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna - Page 10

a Little Review of the Female Pole throughoutHistory

travels with persephone: Goddesses in the Dirt: Astarte

Goddesses in the Dirt - Issue #13: Astarte

Before the Yahweh cult emerged, the goddess Astarte was worshipped among the Hebrews of the ancient Middle East. As the Phoenician goddess of fertility and reproduction, she is associated with the Assyrian and Babylonian goddess Ishtar, the Sumerian goddess Inanna, and Demeter, the goddess of agriculture of ancient Greece. She was the sister and co-consort of Baal, a Canaanite fertility deity whose death and resurrection was celebrated annually.

King Solomon built a temple to her in Jerusalem, worshipping her under the name of Astoreth. Originally deified as the evening star, her oldest temple was erected at the city of Byblos (in modern Lebanon) and she was known throughout the eastern Mediterranean from the Neolithic to Classical periods.

When the Second Temple was destroyed in Jerusalem, Astarte disappeared as Judaism took a monotheistic turn, but she survived through the mystery religions which celebrated the death and rebirth of the goddess figure in annual agricultural based rituals. Many other gods and goddesses are celebrated in similar annual rituals, such as the Persephone-Demeter myth cycle at Eleusis, the dying god Tammuz, and the Egyptian god Osiris. Some scholars believe that the death and resurrection of the Christ figure has a great deal of precedent in ritualistic culture throughout the ancient Middle East.

The bull and dove are sacred to Astarte. She is often portrayed with a bull's head or wearing horns, which is also associated with the crescent moon and her aspect as Moon goddess (in Egypt she was worshipped as Hathor, the goddess wearing the bull's horns). Offerings of honey, incense, beer and wine were made in her honor, as well as egg and the pomegranate, also known to be sacred to the goddess Persephone.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-08-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Do you want to know about the meaning of the Corsican flag and other symbols of Corsica?

This symbol, often carved in red coral is frequently worn as a talisman, as also is a single coral tip.
                            The Beatěssima, the Blessed Virgin Mary is the patroness of the island and the hymn to her, Dio Vi Salvi, Regina, is in effect the Corsican national anthem. If you would like to listen to it, click here.

Here are the first three verses:

May the Lord protect you, Queen

And universal mother

By whose favour we are received

Into paradise.

You are the joy and the delight

Of the inconsolable

Of the tormented

The unique hope.

Welcome us poor sinners

Into your Holy veil

And reveal your

Son to us.

Several statues of the Virgin, myth has it, have been washed up on the shores of Corsica and most have miraculous powers. Thus Mary, the mother of Jesus has inherited the sea attributes of Aphrodite, although this has no Biblical evidence. Aphrodite herself was descended from Astarte, the star goddess of the eastern Mediterranean. In the church at Casamaccioli there is a Santa Maria della Stella and it is she who is paraded at the festival of the nativity of the Virgin - A Santa di u Niolu - every September.

In the C18, rebel leaders placed the newborn state under the protection of the Immaculate Conception, thus the Virgin was acknowledged as Queen. Dorothy Carrington in 'Granite Island' that, 'Even the Virgin was never quite dissociated, in the Corsican mind, from war; yet her elevation was one of the great triumphs of the clergy. It consecrated a feminine archetype alien to a people who while insisting on the sexual purity of women also assigned to them the occult, death-dealing powers of voceratrice and mazzere. And so it is appropriate that she should be portrayed, in local legend, as a merciful stranger come from across the sea.'

The Testa di Moru, the black Moor's head on a white background forms the national flag of Corsica. The Moor's head with a white bandeau was adopted by Pasquale Paoli in 1762 as the official emblem of independent Corsica. It was inherited from the kings of Aragon, who were invested with Corsica by the Pope in the Middle Ages. Four Moors heads became the arms of Sardinia after the Aragonese conquest and, with a cross of St George separating them, they remain the national flag of the neighbouring island. The Aragonese (of Spain ) never conquered Corsica, but they claimed it as their own. It first appeared in Corsica in 1573 in an atlas showing the lands of Philip II.
                            the Moors are the Arabo-Berber who Conquered Spain

------------------------------- Temple of Ra

Isis possessed great skill in working magic. As mistress of word she not only used words of power but had knowledge of the way in which to pronounce them so that whatever had the words addressed to them would be compelled to fulfill her bequest.

Isis colours are white and gold and cobalt blue, the colours of royalty and comfort.
                            Crystals and stones for Isis are pearl, coral lapis geodes and moonstone.

Incense for Isis are myrrh, rose, iris and eucalyptus.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-08-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Red in Buddhist Color Symbolism - ReligionFacts

Red throughout the development of civilization has had connotations with life and those things considered sacred in some way. It has developed as synonymous with the preservation of our life force, as in the symbols of the Red Cross and Red Crescent. Danger signs and signals are also often surrounded in red to indicate warning or threat to life. Similarly, fire has two facets. It can be a warming lifesaver or an uncontrollable destroyer.

The color red is auspicious in Tibetan culture. It is a sacred color, one of the colors of the five Buddhas and the color of the monk's garments. It is believed to have protective qualities and is therefore often used to paint sacred buildings. In neighboring China, coral is a symbol of longevity, and in India it is thought to prevent hemorrhages. Hans Weihreter records beliefs about coral in western Tibetan cultures which center around blood. Coral is said to strengthen blood, and act beneficially for the menstruation of women.

The symbolism of the color red shines forth in Buddhist aesthetics in the type of paintings known as red thangkas. A style requiring high technical virtuosity, all elements making up these painting are subsumed in the overall red field characteristic of this special genre of thangka. Red is the color of powerful rituals and deeds. It is the color of passion, transmuted to discriminating wisdom. These are especially relevant in especially vigorous meditation rituals requiring equally potent meditative tools.

Another dimension regarding the color red is the belief surrounding coral, the semi-precious stone which is a gift from our mother ocean to remind us of our eternal foundation. It is actually composed of the skeletons of little animals into reef-plant - like with hard branches. It reminds us of our bones - hard and durable. Coral teaches us form, also flow and flexibility within form. It lives and breathes in the sea but its roots are anchored in the earth. It is one of the five sacred stones of the Tibetan Buddhists, and symbolizes the energy of life force.

Coral is believed to be a protection against the evil eye. In a curious belief it was supposed to lighten in color and become pale if the wearer were ill or even exposed to illness - or were given poison. The coral would then darken as the wearer recovered. The same attribute was associated with a woman's menstrual periods, which the coral was supposed to "share" with women. Coral was also associated with stopping the flow of blood from a wound, curing madness, imparting wisdom, and calming storms.

In Buddhism coral is believed to be generally good, and the Tibetans and Tibeto-Nepalese think of it as a good investment, and believe that the person who wears coral will have success in life.
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-08-2012, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• An interesting pice of info:

Do you want to know about the meaning of the Corsican flag and other symbols of Corsica?

A Granětula. (closely resembles The word Granite )

The spiral (counter clockwise )- granětula in Corsican - is a symbol of great importance in Corsica. It represents the shape of the conch seashell. The Granětula is also the spiral procession, which is led by i cunfraterni, the lay brotherhoods, on Good Friday in many towns and villages on the island. The snail-like labyrinthine procession is orchestrated by the Prieur [prior], whose measured steps are accompanied by the chanting of dirges in honour of the dead Christ. An effigy is normally carried on a bier and in the case of Calvi, the body is transported from the Cathedral in the citadel down to the low town and back again, with stops at strategic and traditional stops for the winding round and round into a tight knot and then unfurling again to resume the procession.
                                all this happening on 'Granite Island

so we can assume that Spiral And Granite go well together

These single-path, magical mazes are found in many places, such as
                                China, United States, Peru, England. The Gothic Cathedral at Chartres
                                has a labyrinth inlaid in the floor of the nave

The Labyrinth

Mazes can have more than one entrance, numerous choices of path and direction and cul-de-sacs. They are designed to pose some difficulty in finding ones way in, or out of them. The walls are usually high enough to block one from seeing the way out. Mazes are essentially a game and a test of skill.

Labyrinths: Unlike the maze the labyrinth, sometimes called a “prayer walk” is not designed to be difficult to navigate. It has only a single winding path which leads to the center and out again through a number of twists and turns, with no diverging paths or dead-ends along the way. A "circuit" describes the number of times the path circles around the center of the labyrinth. The Cretan or Classical 7-circuit labyrinth pattern is the oldest and most used of all labyrinth designs. It consists of a single path winding back and forth in a series of seven concentric rings, all the while leading to a center point.

CHO KU RAY

Pronunciation "choh-koo-ray"

Alias: "The Power Symbol"

Meaning: "God and Man Coming Together" or "I have the key"

The primary use of this Symbol is to increase Reiki power (enhanced by Granite remember the composition of granite ...quartz...mica...etc ). It draws Energy from around you and it focuses it where you want to.

Make the sign over the client (or yourself) and say (silently) the words Cho Ku Rei 3 times.

It is the all-purpose symbol. It can be used for anything, anywhere;

* For on the spot treatments

* To cleans negative energies

* Spiritual protection

* On food, water, medicine, herbs

* In sick rooms and hospitals

* To aid manifestation

* To empower other Reiki Symbols

* To seal energies after the treatment, etc.

If you wish to use the symbol to bring Energy to yourself, reverse it.
                                Very likely that Granite will be found is most of these places such as ...Corsica ....Pyramid .... Cathedrals .... Rennes le Chateau .... Norse Painting (not sure about this one ) ... etc ....

a reconstitution of a UFO encounter that occured in Corsica

OVNIS dans le ciel corse - YouTube

The author of the book and the police interviewed the two witnesses of this "incident" among other similar incients he confirms the statements of other witnesses when the reality of the descriptions that are all identical.
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-08-2012, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X