The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more Branch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Way_of_...e_descriptions)

The French Way
    For more details on this topic, see French Way.

The French Way (Spanish: Camino Francés) is the most popular of the routes. It runs from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port on the French side of the Pyrenees to Roncesvalles on the Spanish side before making its way through to Santiago de Compostela through the major cities of Pamplona, Logroño, Burgos and León.
    [edit]
    The Aragonese Way
    For more details on this topic, see Aragonese Way.

The Aragonese Way (Spanish: Camino Aragonés) comes down from the Somport pass in the Pyrenees and makes its way down through the old kingdom of Aragon. It follows the River Aragón passing through towns such as Jaca. It then crosses into the province of Navarre to Puente La Reina where it joins the Camino Francés.
    [edit]
    The Northern Way

A route marker on the Cantabrian coast.

The Northern Way (Spanish: Camino del Norte) runs from France at Irún and follows the northern coastline of Spain to Galicia where it heads inland towards Santiago joining the Camino Francés at Arzúa. This route follows the old Roman road, the Via Agrippa, for some of its way and is part of the Coastal Route (Spanish: Ruta de la Costa).

The route passes through San Sebastian, Gernika, Bilbao, and Oviedo. It is less populated, lesser known and generally more difficult hiking. Shelters are 20 to 35 kilometers apart, rather than there being albuergues or monasteries every four to ten kilometers as on the Camino Frances.
    [edit]
    The Tunnel Way

The Tunnel Way is also known as the Tunnel Route, the Basque Inland Route and the San Adrian Route. In the Early Middle Ages, when the Northern (Coastal) Way was subject to the Vikings' skirmishes and Muslim presence and forays threatened pilgrims and trade routes in the borderlands, the Tunnel Way provided a safe road north of the frontier area, i.e. Gipuzkoa and Alava. This may be the oldest and most important stretch of the Way of St. James up to its heyday in the 13th century. From the starting point in Irun, the road heads south-west up the Oria valley (Villabona, Ordizia, Zegama), reaches its highest point at the San Adrian tunnel and runs through the Alavan plains (Zalduondo, Salvatierra/Agurain, Vitoria-Gasteiz and Miranda de Ebro). Yet previous to the latter, nowadays pilgrims usually take a detour south towards Haro and on to Santo Domingo de la Calzada on account of its better provision.
    [edit]
    The English Way

The English Way (Spanish: Camino Inglés) is traditionally for pilgrims who travelled to Spain by sea and disembarked in Ferrol or A Coruña. These pilgrims then made their way to Santiago overland. It is so called because most of these pilgrims were English though some come from all points in northern Europe.
    [edit]
    The Portuguese Way

The Portuguese Way (Spanish: Camino Portugués) begins at Porto in north-west Portugal.[1] Pilgrims travel north crossing the Lima and Minho rivers before entering Spain and then on to Padron before arriving at Santiago. It is the second most important way, after the French one, and is 227 km long. A popular start point for a 108 km walk to Santiago is at Valença, Portugal, by the Spanish border, through Tui, Galicia.
    [edit]
    The Camino Mozárabe and the Via de La Plata

Known in English as the Silver Route (sometimes as 'Way').

The Via de La Plata (once a Roman causeway joining Italica and Asturica Augusta) starts in Seville from where it goes north to Zamora via Cáceres and Salamanca. It is much less frequented than the French Way or even the Northern Way. After Zamora there are two options. The first route heads west and reaches Santiago via Ourense. The other route continues north to Astorga from where pilgrims can continue west along the Camino Francés to Santiago.

The Camino Mozárabe route from Granada passes through Córdoba and later joins up with the Via de La Plata in Mérida.

You are Starting to see the Pattern

The House of Light:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-13-2012, 07:29 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• also found the following:

Minerals for the genetic code/Walter Russell's Periodic table

I found these videos and lectures fascinating. Iodine, selenium, magnesium and boron being the most important.

Comment

• Green Chakra = Quartz Green (see WR Table )

Today's Society ... it is All Red Chakra ...hence the Reference to Burning Up in all the Sacred Books ....see the Midian / Medaian / Madayan People

Soon All your Chakras will open ... not your Choice ....time has come ... You'll need to Sustain the Overload ... if you only use the Red Chakra ... let's just say , that plugging a grill to extremely high Voltage is not a good Idea

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
        ps: Chastity not Chastity

HM 3 HM 9 HM 7 = 19 = HM 1

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-13-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Scenic Greek Island Shows Signs of Volcanic Unrest | LiveScience

lcanic caldera on the picturesque tourist island of Santorini is showing signs of unrest. But researchers detecting the caldera's movement say it doesn't necessarily mean an eruption is imminent.

The Greek island was the site of one of the most massive volcanic eruptions in history 3,600 years ago HM 9 . That eruption, which created tsunamis 40 feet (12 meters) tall, may have spawned the legend of the lost city of Atlantis. The volcano last erupted in 1950, albeit on a much smaller scale.

It is interesting to note that whenever I log in to post ...I find Less Members than Anonymous Readers / Guests

yes ... you too are part of the circuit

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-13-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Katie Melua - Moonshine (Secret Symphony) - YouTube

Well my eyes are closed, but my heart's on fire
            Because the clock is approaching the midnight hour
            I leave my window open, all the lights are out
            And from the darkest night comes the lightest shout

Moonshine, moonshine moon
            The cow jumped over the moonshine moon
            I'll love you tonight under the moonshine moon

Well as we walk through the streets, there's no-one nowhere
            And our nightgown's trailing and our feet are bare
            I don't know where we're going and I don't care
            Just as long as you're here and the moon's up there

Now all the little boys and girls around the town
            Dreaming through the darkness till the moon goes down
            But me and my baby gonna be up all night
            Dancing under the moonlight

Moonshine, moonshine, moonshine, moonshine moon

--------------for those who recognize this Cartoon series when they were kids ...Europe mostly ...and for those who don't know analyse the following vid ..... who better than kids to teach them the truth for they are the first truth seekers (hint sun + moon )

Les mystérieuses cités d'or - musique de fond 6 - YouTube

The Mysterious Cities of Gold - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mysterious Cities of Gold (太陽の子エステバン Taiyō no Ko Esuteban?, Les Mystérieuses Cités d'or) also called Esteban, Child of the Sun,[1] abbreviated MCoG, is a Japanese-French animated series co-produced by DiC Entertainment and Studio Pierrot. The series premiered in Japan on NHK on May 1, 1982 and ran weekly for 39 episodes until its conclusion on February 5, 1983. Set in 1532, the series follows the adventures of a young Spanish boy named Esteban who joins a voyage to the New World in search of the lost Cities of Gold and his father.

think of how Star Wars / Star Trek influenced a whole generation
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-13-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Slack Wax - Close to my fire (Commercial song BMW 2011) - YouTube

Strike a match and set me on fire
              Watch it burn and my flames gettin' higher
              You light me up, sweet 'ole desire
              So won't you come, close to my fire
              Yeah yeah - Yeah yeah
              Yeah yeah - yeah yeah

(VERSE
              Baby it's cold
              When you're gone
              Don't make me wait
              Wait too long

Whenever you're near
              I'm high on this fever

You're making me weak
              Oh I'm a believer
              So

(CHORUS
              Strike a match and set me on fire
              Watch it burn and my flames gettin' higher
              You light me up, sweet 'ole desire
              So won't you come, close to my fire
              Yeah yeah - Yeah yeah
              Yeah yeah - yeah yeah

(VERSE
              Boy you are my
              Tempting delusion

You're meltin' it down
              My resolution
              I can't escape
              Can't say I'm trying
              You say my name
              ... oh I can't hide it

So come on sugar
              Don't slow it down
              I won't stop craving
              'Til you come around
              You can't deny it
              You're right here at home
              The embers are waitin'
              You know I want you to

CHORUS

Ain't no need to tell me boy
              Ain't no need to tell me boy
              Because I know

Comment

• Wah Wah - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - YouTube

Wah Wah - Robert Plant

From my island home I feel a chance
                Kiss the tide - goes time and circumstance
                Give me peace of mind and let me dance
                Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand
                On my heels these wings I gladly wear
                Laugh into the face of anger and despair
                Give me peace of mind and let me dance
                Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand

powerful

original statue Flying Mercury

note HM 5 of the small circle on the heart chakra [B][COLOR="Blue"] ie Quartz / you are a Crystal Radio too

Nass El Ghiwane London 1980 By nass-elghiwane.com - YouTube
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-13-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Many authors of psychiatry bible have industry ties - health - 13 March 2012 - New Scientist

Just as many authors of the new psychiatry "bible" are tied to the drugs industry as those who worked on the previous version, a study has found, despite new transparency rules.

The findings raise concerns over the independence of the revamped Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, or DSM, published by the American Psychiatric Association (APA) and scheduled for publication in May 2013.
                  One more Veil Down

----------------one more :

Sun flips the bird in new NASA photo - Story - Environment/Sci - 3 News

Sun flips the bird in new NASA photo
                  Believers in the 2012 end-times conspiracy got a boost today, with a new picture posted on the NASA website appearing to show the Sun flipping the bird.

Astronomy blogger Philip Plait linked to the image on his Google+ page, and an enhanced version which shows the Sun's fury in greater detail.

"I've been getting some links to a funny picture of the Sun taken with the Solar Dynamics Observatory today," he wrote.

"Being the wet blanket I am, I went and looked to see if it was real... and to my surprise found out it was."

Our star's obscene gesture follows the biggest solar storm in eight years HM 8, and comes in a year many – probably mistakenly – believe the world is going to end.

Or perhaps it's just annoyed at having its photo taken.
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-13-2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MonsieurM;184218]one more Branch:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Way_of_...e_descriptions)

The House of Light: HM 7 ( 7 Principles / 16 Claws / 7 Angels / 7 Alchemists ) and it looks like a Lion/ Dragon

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-13-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• ie Quartz / you are a Crystal Radio too

LC circuit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An LC circuit, also called a resonant circuit or tuned circuit, consists of an inductor, represented by the letter L, and a capacitor, represented by the letter C. When connected together, they can act as an electrical resonator, an electrical analogue of a tuning fork, storing electrical energy oscillating at the circuit's resonant frequency.

An LC circuit is an idealized model since it assumes there is no dissipation of energy due to resistance.

No Resistance

Beware of confining yourself to a particular belief and denying all else, for much good would elude you - indeed, the knowledge of reality would elude you. Be in yourself for all forms of belief, for God is too vast and tremendous to be restricted to one belief rather than another. Vilayat Inayat Khan

ie Quartz / you are a Crystal Radio too

LC circuit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An LC circuit, also called a resonant circuit or tuned circuit, consists of an inductor, represented by the letter L, and a capacitor, represented by the letter C. When connected together, they can act as an electrical resonator, an electrical analogue of a tuning fork, storing electrical energy oscillating at the circuit's resonant frequency.

An LC circuit is an idealized model since it assumes there is no dissipation of energy due to resistance.

No Resistance

Beware of confining yourself to a particular belief and denying all else, for much good would elude you - indeed, the knowledge of reality would elude you. Be in yourself for all forms of belief, for God is too vast and tremendous to be restricted to one belief rather than another. Vilayat Inayat Khan
                      did not know it but MonsieurM in Chaldean Numerology:

4 + 7 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 4 = 37 = HM 1

This number has a distinct potency of its own. It is a number of good and fortunate friendships in love, and in combinations connected with the opposite sex. It is also good for partnerships of all kinds. It is a fortunate indication if it appears in connection with future events.
                      or in the Pythagorian System:

1 - Magician

Motto:
                      Mutationis auctor & impulsor (Author and instigator of metamorphosis).
                      Deities:
                      Hermes, Mercury; Cronos, Saturn.
                      Dice:
                      1+1 (Snake Eyes) = Love+Impulse (Water Hexactys) = King of Misrule (Fire Hexactys).
                      Astragali:
                      1+1+1 = First of the Triumph of Love.
                      Greek Letter = Beta:
                      Boulesis = purpose, intention, one's will.

Description
                      Hermes stands behind a three-legged table, on which are a flute, a leather purse, two dice and a pyrgos (tower), which is a device for tossing dice that looks like a miniature version of the Tower (Maj. Arc. XV). The dice show "snake eyes" (two aces); on the two right sides are caters (fours), on the two left sides, sinks (fives). The first two fingers of his right hand are extended over the table; in his left hand he holds a Caduceus, formed of three shoots, the center forming the handle and the outer two entwined in double loops. The looped part glows brightly, and the ends of the outside shoots are carved with serpent heads, the left red, the right green (ie quartz ). Hermes, a mature man with a thick, moderately long beard, wears a petasos, the broad-brimmed hat of the traveller, and sandals, which are laced up to just below His knees. He also wears around his shoulders a red chlamys (short mantle) with a green fringe, and a short, white tunic, under which he seems to have an erection. There are calliculae (small, shiny, decorated bronze disks) on his tunic and mantle, which are engraved with symbols such as the familiar astrological sign for Mercury, an alpha, an omega and an equilateral triangle inside a square. A grotesque Medusa mask, with snake-like tassels for hair, hangs behind Hermes on the wall to his right. A cock stands beside him to his left.
                      Verse

A touch of the Magician's Wand: a word,
                      A sight, a sound, a gift by chance conferred,
                      Transforms your life, and leads the soul beyond
                      Accustomed bounds, if only you respond.
                      Attend the Guide whene'er the call is heard
                      !
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-14-2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Cayce's Prophecies

“Question: What great change or the beginning of what change, if any, is to take place in the earth in the year 2,000 to 2,001 A.D.? Answer: When there is a shifting of the poles; or a new cycle begins.” Edgar Cayce Reading 826-8 – August 11, 1936 08/11/36 HM 8 HM 2 HM 9 = HM 1

Sun today — solar flares online

First in a Material World does not necessarily means first in Spiritual Universe

Pier Ighina's Cosmic Energy Inventions - The Tesla / Reich / Keely of Italy - English Subtitles - YouTube

Massive Wave of Resignations (Addendum to Main Thread), page 1

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-14-2012, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone has a crystal Radio and if so could you try it hooked to a tree or sitting where trunk and Branches part

they are both Green Quartz and Tree :

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...collector.html for Inspiration if you want Green Free Internet .... I would have added to it a post made by IndianaBoys as an add on to Trees as Radiant Antennas

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                          MonsieurM,

Similar to:

Scanning Electron Micrograph of Mycelium, magnified 500 X (P. Stamets)

Is this the largest organism in the world? This 2,400-acre (9.7 km2) site in eastern Oregon had a contiguous growth of mycelium before logging roads cut through it. Estimated at 1,665 football fields in size and 2,200 years old, this one fungus has killed the forest above it several times over, and in so doing has built deeper soil layers that allow the growth of ever-larger stands of trees. Mushroom-forming forest fungi are unique in that their mycelial mats can achieve such massive proportions.
                          —Paul Stamets, Mycelium Running

“I see the mycelium as the Earth's natural Internet, a consciousness with which we might be able to communicate. Through cross-species interfacing, we may one day exchange information with these sentient cellular networks. Because these externalized neurological nets sense any impression upon them, from footsteps to falling tree branches, they could relay enormous amounts of data regarding the movements of all organisms through the landscape.”
                          ― Paul Stamets, Mycelium Running: How Mushrooms Can Help Save the World

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Please refer to this thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...netism-80.html

starting #2390

an interesting dimension in our discussion is taking place : an excerpt

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            Most of us know how it feels to be Close to Quartz Deposits ... ie Beach ....Mountains .... what we all call Fresh Air

you should observe the colors :

Iceland National Park hint : Sun Yellow + Blue Water = Green

Spiritus Mundi

Remember Fractal Antenna

----------------- Fulcanelli - The Dwellings of the Philosophers (Les Demeures Philosophales)

As it has become obvious through the reading of the book that it would become a Cornucopia of colors if i were to post text of interests ... as it is time for some of you to practice ... reading the description of IV ( HM 4 )
                            THE LEGENDARY LABORATORY

Color Darkness in Blue and find the Egg

Cornucopia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The cornucopia (in Latin also cornu copiae) or horn of plenty is a symbol of abundance and nourishment, commonly a large horn-shaped container overflowing with produce, flowers, nuts, other edibles, or wealth in some form. Originating in classical antiquity, it has continued as a symbol in Western art, and in North America is particularly associated with the Thanksgiving holiday.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-14-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Just a random observation...He is Flipping Us with his Left Hand

fyi:

Magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes Japanese coast, tsunami wave hits coast | News.com.au

The 20cm wave and 6.8 magnitude quake, which struck around 210km off the northern island of Hokkaido, prompted local authorities to issue an evacuation warning for coastal residents before it hit land.
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-14-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• The Violet Flame

FOR CENTURIES, alchemists have sought to change base metals into gold. But the transmutation of metals like lead into gold is symbolic of a higher and more noble alchemy -- the alchemy of self-transformation.

SELF-TRANSFORMATION was the goal of the most spiritual of alchemists. They sought a way to change the lead of negative human energy into the gold of divine energy, and some of them achieved this by using the violet flame. But first, let's explore what the violet flame is, what it does and how it works.

The violet flame (also called the violet fire) is a unique spiritual energy that can help you in all areas of your life. It can heal emotional and physical problems, improve your relationships, help you to grow spiritually, or just make life easier.

The flame is the essence of a unique spiritual light. Mystics of all ages have glimpsed a "spiritual spectrum" behind the physical spectrum. Radiant colors, more pure and rare than those found on earth, emanate from a brilliant, "inner" divine light. Just as a ray of sunlight passing through a prism refracts into seven colors, spiritual light splits into seven colors, or "rays" - each of which has specific divine qualities. The violet flame comes forth from the violet ray, which has the qualities of mercy, forgiveness, freedom and transmutation.

The color violet has long been associated with spirituality. Having the highest frequency in the visible spectrum, violet is at the point of transition to the next octave of light. To the ancients, this transcendental color was a spiritual rather than a physical phenomenon.

Saints and adepts throughout the ages have known how to use the violet flame, but it was only released to the public earlier this century by an Ascended Master called Saint Germain. Ascended Masters are enlightened spiritual beings who once walked the earth like you and me. They balanced their karma (paid their debts to life) and fulfilled their reason for being. They then ascended, or reunited with God. You probably already know the names of a few Ascended Masters - Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddha and Krishna.

What the Violet Flame Does

Ever wish there was a way you could wipe out your past mistakes?

While you can't go back in time, the violet flame has the power to erase, or transmute the cause, the effect, and even the memory of our past mistakes. Transmutation means to change - to alter in form, appearance or nature. The violet flame changes negative energy into positive energy, darkness into light, "fate" into opportunity. The flame also erases the resultant "bad karma" of our mistakes.

Our past actions - both good and bad - do come back to us. This is the law of karma. This impersonal cosmic law decrees that whatever we do comes full circle to our doorstep for resolution; simply, what goes around comes around.

In general, most people must pay their debt to life, or "balance" their karma, by selflessly reaching out and helping others, by working through misfortunes that come their way, or by passing through diseases or other forms of personal suffering. But it need not be so with the violet flame! The violet flame is able to transmute or mitigate our negative karma before it comes back to us.

On the physical level, the violet flame can help heal our bodies by removing the karma that makes us vulnerable to illness and disease. But the real cause of disease is often rooted in our mental, emotional and spiritual states.

Today, we are discovering more and more about how our thoughts and emotions can affect our health. Research has shown that hatred and other negative thoughts and feelings actually create excess amounts of acid in the body that it cannot assimilate. These negative thoughts and feelings often originate in emotional and psychological problems, which the violet flame can help to resolve. The scars of old hurts and painful memories may be healed and dissolved when the healing balm of the violet flame is

REM - Everybody hurts (with lyrics) - YouTube

Everybody Hurts lyrics
                                When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
                                when you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on.
                                Don't let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.

Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along.
                                When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
                                if you feel like letting go, (hold on)
                                when you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on.

Everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends.
                                Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand.
                                If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
                                when you think you've had too much of this life to hang on.

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
                                everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes.
                                And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on.
                                Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. (repeat & fade)
                                (Everybody hurts. You are not alone.)

Comment

Working...
                                X