No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earlier I posted on the Hindu Temples and Fractals .... but i also forgot to mention in light of Harmonic math:

The word Vimana means also : well proportioned

I have been looking for a picture of Hindu Sculptures with measurements unfortunately no luck so far....they all point to this book : Indian sculpture & iconography: forms & measurements - V. Ganapathi - Google Livres

as we need only one picture ....

anyway if you happen to be in a University .... you can access the university library and probably access the book too ... i believe there is a gold mine of info in there that could benefit us all

while we are on vimanas:

Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World: Strange Skies (1980) - YouTube

remember all the weird objects seen around the sun lately UFO/ Lense effect ...etc ; there is an interesting bit about the sun in the vid (12 min ) about the Legend of Vulcan also Check out 19 min .... talks about triple junction on pisces
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-17-2012, 12:57 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Though he suffered from his torture, Prometheus was changed by the ordeal, for after he was freed, he was made immortal. Likewise, the Traitor, hanging head down, cannot escape from the Wheel, but he can discover its hub, where the gods reside. In this sense he can transcend his fate, for he can come to know the gods, who will thereafter become active in his life. By sacrificing himself, he makes himself sacred. From the upside-down perspective of the Abyss we can see the future, for when XII.Hanged Traitor is inverted, he seems to be dancing a jig, which foreshadows the triumph of XXI.World ( HM 5 ). (Nichols 216, 220, 224; SB&G 59)
      It can be interpreted as the Solar way of viewing the world (Snake / Hanged Man /Rational / what you see is what you get )
      and the Lunar view of the world ( wisdom / synchronicity / Instinct ) what you believe is what you see is what you get

Comment

• I think these next few pictures, looking an awful look like a brain, might help us understand a little bit more about the different layers of our own brain.

And I saw it today in lettuce...

And I pulled back the leaf to see that the leaves had a cross-hatching pattern.
        I looked at each one of those veins in the leaf and saw it as a neuron tendril -- restricted to a single plane pathway.
        It made me think, that in order to continue the thought, or circuit to the next phase -- the continuing point comes from the opposite direction (polarity)....

To top it all off, I give you the pineal gland of the iceberg lettuce

makes me wonder if we need to balance our thoughts through our opposite hemisphere's strengths....

==Romo

Comment

• indeed Petar ...and excellent example of Fractal Construct

now you are following Fulcanelli's instructions

the Spiritual Gold and Harmonic Math :

Comment

• If it is ok with you Guys (Petar , Blackchisel97 ):

Was aked about Harmonic Math and its various uses , thought would be useful to you how i think it works (fractal ...so it is not restricted to this one answer ) :

Originally posted by petar113507
            MonsieurM, How do you use your Harmonic math? I've followed you in many aspects, but I seem to be a bit lost in the math you have usually...

I think it might help me somehow with russell's posters... I'll try to outline something useful in russell's posters before I ask for anything further.

Just a moment,
            ==Romo

It comes as an "instinctual reflex" (whenever i see numbers i reduce and if a pattern appears ) .... the idea is that Math as we know it is just the Male Component (expansion ) of the True Math .....the Female Component of it is Reduction ie Harmonic Math

for instance if you take the example of Tesla Circuit and you know his Math is correct.....if you reduce his numbers .... you'll also see that in the female pole perspective his Reduced Math is also Correct

and after that you let you instinct lead you in the Harmonic / Reduced Math

if Normal Math is rational ....Harmonic Math is Instinctual

ps: This Instinct like any other needs to be bridled ... for you will go through a phase when certain numbers will pop all around you ... learn to smile at it and go along you exploration of this new world , don't make a fixation on it ( it just is ) ....Tesla fell into an obsession with the number 3
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-17-2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• I am bewildered by the magnificence of your beauty,
              and wish to see you with a hundred eyes....
              I am in the house of mercy,
              and my heart is a place of prayer.

Rűmi

She to You

Queen - I Want To Break Free (Lyrics) - YouTube

I want to break free
              I want to break free
              I want to break free from your lies
              You're so self satisfied, I don't need you
              I've got to break free
              God knows, God knows I want to break free

I've fallen in love
              I've fallen in love for the first time
              And this time I know it's for real
              I've fallen in love yea
              God knows, God knows I've fallen in love

It's strange but it's true, hey yea
              I can't get over the way you like me like you do
              [ From: I WANT TO BREAK FREE Lyrics - QUEEN ]
              But I have to be sure
              When I walk out that door

Oh how I want to be free baby
              Oh how I want to be free
              Oh how I want to break free

But life still goes on
              I can't get used to livin' without livin' without
              Livin' without you by my side
              I don't want to live alone, hey
              God knows, got to make it on my own

So baby can't you see
              I've got to break free
              I've got to break free
              I want to break free, yea

I want, I want, I want
              I want to break free

The Cranberries - dreams + Lyrics - YouTube

Oh, my life (you and everything around you ) is changing everyday
              In every possible way
              And my dreams it's never quiet as it seems
              Never quiet as it seems

I know I've felt like this before
              But now I'm feeling it even more
              Because it came from you
              And then I open up and see
              The person falling here is me
              A different way to be

I want more, impossible to ignore
              Impossible to ignore
              And they'll come true, impossible not to do
              Impossible not to do

And now I tell you openly
              You have my heart so don't hurt me
              You're what I couldn't find
              A totally amazing mind
              So understanding and so kind
              You're everything to me

Oh, my life is changing every day
              In every possible way
              And my dreams it's never quiet as it seems
              'Cause you're a dream to me, dream to me

Comment

• wouldn't an Alchemist (ie Kybalion ) Agree with him:

Nikola Tesla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Field theories

When he was 81, Tesla stated he had completed a "dynamic theory of gravity".[89] He stated that it was "worked out in all details" and that he hoped to soon give it to the world.[90] The theory was never published.

The bulk of the theory was developed between 1892 and 1894, during the period that he was conducting experiments with high frequency and high potential electromagnetism and patenting devices for their use. Reminiscent of Mach's principle, Tesla stated in 1925 that:

There is no thing endowed with life—from man, who is enslaving the elements, to the nimblest creature—in all this world that does not sway in its turn. Whenever action is born from force, though it be infinitesimal, the cosmic balance is upset and the universal motion results.

Tesla was critical of Einstein's relativity work, calling it:

...[a] magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king ... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists ...[91]

Tesla also argued:

I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view

and my Favorite:

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."

------------------one more thing:

Was Nikola Tesla A UFO Contactee?

In the more than 60 years since his death, Nikola Tesla has never ceased to be a fascinating, mysterious figure dwelling somewhere outside the borders of history as it is understood by the unseeing masses. While we as a 21st century civilization continue to reap the benefits of his outsized genius, Tesla has yet to be given the recognition he deserves as a major architect of the relatively technologically comfortable age we live in.

Still, there are those of us who do give Tesla his due, belatedly but sincerely. This article will deal with an aspect of Tesla’s genius that has gotten short shrift even from those of us who revere his name: UFO contact.

And that theory is nowhere better espoused than in "The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla" by Tim R. Swartz. Swartz’s bestselling classic has recently been updated and reissued by Global Communications and is worth a new look whether you’ve read the first edition or not.
                "Tesla was born in Yugoslavia," Swartz said, "in what is now Croatia, at midnight between July 9 and July 10 in 1856. He had that spark of genius right from the very beginning. There are a couple of people, I think, throughout our history, that you could classify as a ‘super genius.’ That’s the best word I can think of. Most people would agree that Einstein was one of our greatest geniuses. Maybe Leonardo da Vinci. And Nikola Tesla should fit right up there with those guys, because he just seemed to have this mind that was open to the universe.

"I suppose that’s a rather esoteric way of looking at it," he continued, "but he had the ability to visualize his ideas to such a point that he could actually ‘see’ what he was visualizing in three dimensions. As he put it, ‘It seemed to hang in the air right in front of my eyes.’"
                This also begs the question: Did aliens have some kind of part in leading Tesla to create what he did? It is argued in the controversial book "The Day After Roswell," by the late Colonel Philip Corso and his collaborator Bill Birnes, that recovered alien technology was reverse engineered and used to lay the groundwork for numerous inventions, including fiber optics and much else in the way of technology we take for granted today. One sometimes wonders if the aliens more likely are implanting the seeds for, or even directly "inspiring," through some process of implanted thoughts, some of the marvels of the current age (some call her the Virgin ).

"There are many who believe," Beckley said, "that Tesla was actually a ‘star child’ of sorts, that he was born on another planet and left on the doorstep of his adoptive parents. This speculative theory was first offered in a long out-of-print book by Margaret Storm and a later tome by Commander X titled ‘Nikola Tesla: Free Energy and the White Dove.
                Number 3

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-17-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• STYX come sail away- lyrics - YouTube

Come Sail Away lyrics
                  Songwriters: Deyoung, Dennis;

I'm sailing away
                  Set an open course for the Virgin Sea
                  'Cause I've got to be free
                  Free to face the life that's ahead of me

On board, I'm the captain
                  So climb aboard
                  We'll search for tomorrow on every shore
                  And I'll try, oh Lord, I'll try to carry on

I look to the sea
                  Reflections in the waves spark my memory
                  Some happy, some sad
                  I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had

We lived happily forever
                  So the story goes
                  But somehow we missed out on the pot of gold
                  But we'll try best that we can to carry on

A gathering of Angels appeared above my head
                  They sang to me this song of hope and this is what they said

They said, "Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me lads
                  Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me
                  Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me baby
                  Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me"

I thought that they were Angels, but to my surprise
                  We climbed aboard their starship, we headed for the skies

Singing, come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me lads

Weezer - Troublemaker w/ lyrics - YouTube
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-17-2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• some info:

Scientists build graphene from scratch, heralds new age of designer materials | ExtremeTech

You’ve heard of “designer babies,” the idea that you can customize a baby by altering its DNA, but now a team of researchers from Stanford University and the Department of Energy have meddled around with the very fabric of reality and created the very first “designer electrons.”

As you probably know, the bulk of the universe is made up from just a few dozen elements, and each of these elements is made up of just a few subatomic particles: electrons, protons, neutrons, quarks, and so on. For the most part, the properties of every material — its flexibility, strength, conductivity — is governed by the bonds between its constituent atoms, which in turn dictate a molecule’s arrangement of electrons. This is most obvious in elements like carbon, where a single element can form materials as different as charcoal, graphene, and diamond, all by virtue of different electron arrangements.

In short, if you can manually move electrons around, you can create different or entirely new materials. That’s exactly what Stanford University has done: Using a scanning tunneling microscope (the blue point in the image above), the team of researchers placed individual carbon monoxide molecules on a clean sheet of copper to create “molecular graphene” — an entirely new substance (pictured right) that definitely isn’t graphene, but with electrons that act a lot like graphene. The team, which was led by Hari Manoharan, then proceeded to move these individual atoms around, changing the structure and electron arrangement of the material.

“One of the wildest things we did was to make the electrons think they are in a huge magnetic field when, in fact, no real field had been applied,” Manoharan said. The team simulated where the atoms would be if there was a magnetic field, and then proceeded to move the individual atoms into these positions. Weirdly enough, the molecular graphene then behaved as if it was in a magnetic field. In other words, the presence of a magnetic field is neither here nor there: What really matters is the position of atoms and their effect on the arrangement of electrons.

What Stanford’s discovery means is that we could soon be looking at all sorts of new, designer materials. To reiterate, the physical properties of almost every substance is dictated by the position of atoms and the arrangement of electrons. The only reason that semiconductors exist — the only reason that the world is littered with computers, that I can write this story, and that you can read it — is because of the electron structure of atoms like silicon and germanium. The reason the table in front of you is a table is because of the way carbon atoms bond together.

Stanford University now has the power to create new materials and to tweak the properties of existing ones. It might turn out that silicon, by moving an atom slightly, can suddenly operate at higher speeds and leak less power — or maybe that copper wire can be made more conductive by slightly altering its electronic makeup. Really, though, it’s impossible to imagine the materials that scientists will end up making. For all I know, someone might create a version of oxygen that’s polka dotted, or iron that explodes under pressure. Exciting times!

Comment

• Astronomical Alignment in Egyptian Pyramids

The Great Pyramid's north-south axis is aligned to within three-sixtieths of a degree 3/60 HM 5 of true north-south
                      also the structure of 3 / 60 can be perceived as HM 3 / HM 6 with South represented by HM 3 and North by HM 6

----------------------

THE SPHINX

The Sphinx, which embodies the body of a lion and the head of a pharaoh, is believed to be the head of Khafre and his guardian spirit for his entire burial complex. Carved from the natural limestone of Giza, the sphinx has disintegrated over the years, entire pieces dropping off to the desert floor below. Date Built: undetermined

Base: 187 feet (57 m) in length HM 7
                      Total Weight: undetermined
                      Width: Face is 20 feet (6 m) wide HM 2
                      Height: Total height is 66 feet (20 m), 30 feet (9.15 m) high from chin to head HM 3 / HM 3
                      Construction Material: Soft limestone

HM 7 + HM 2 + HM 3 + HM 3 = HM 6

Targeting Stars

According to Bauval (author, The Orion Mystery), the Great Pyramid was built in such a way that two of the four shafts emanating from the King's and Queen's chamber are aligned to due north, while the other two are aligned to due south. These four shaft thus target the meridian, which is an imaginary line that joins the north and south poles, passing directly over an observer's zenith. It is believed that in circa 2,500 BC, each one of these shafts targeted a special star as it culminated at the meridian.

From the King's Chamber, the northern shaft (32 degree 28') HM 6 was aimed at the ancient Pole star, Thuban (Alpha Draconis) in the constellation of the Dragon, which the Pharaohs associated with 'cosmic pregnancy and gestation'. The southern shaft (45 degrees 14') HM 5 was aimed at Al Nitak (Zeta Orionis), the brightest of the three stars of the Orion's belt, which the ancient Egyptians identified with Osiris (HM 5 ), their high god of resurrection and rebirth and the legendary bringer of civilization to the Nile Valley.

From the Queen's Chamber, the northern shaft (39 degrees) HM 3 was aimed at the star Kochab (Beta Ursa Minor), associated by the ancients with 'cosmic regeneration' and the immortality of the soul, in the constellation of the Little Bear. The southern shaft (39 degree 30') HM 6 was aimed at the star Sirius (Alpha Canis Major) in the constellation of the Great Dog. The star Sirius was associated by the ancients with the goddess Isis, cosmic mother of the kings of Egypt.

These four stars that the shafts of the Great Pyramid targeted were of ritual importance within the 'Osiris cycle'of beliefs. It is also believed that this particular alignment of the pyramid could not have been accidental, for the position of the four stars changes with time due to the effects of precession.

5 - High Priest
                      4 - High Priestess
                      2 - Empress
                      3 - Emperor

got the inspiration while listening to

Graham Hancock Presenting at the 2012 Conference - YouTube

a very hermetic description and the Pyramid is represented by:

12 - Hanged Man

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-17-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• a very hermetic description and the Pyramid is represented by:

12 - Hanged Man

Hence the Rumors of Hidden Tablets underneath the Pyramid ... following the hanged man representation...the head should be found underground

ps: why do you think it took until the 21st century to start deciphering some of the old secrets and started attracting the attention of more and more researchers ..... Only blues can understand blues

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-17-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Remember guys Bruce Cathie 's interview , we discussed him a while back:

here is a nice animation that help see the Atomic tests through time and geographic locations ....pattern

Atom bomb - A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 - byIsao Hashimoto.mp4 - YouTube

Bruce Cathie - Calculating an Atomic Bomb Test - YouTube

just worth mentioning

Possibly they are all Blue poles

In Search Of: UFO Australia (Season 4 Episode 4) - YouTube
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-17-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Before It's News

The 2,800-year-old man
                            Ben Abba is an ordinary, every-day man who stumbled upon one of the world's great secrets: real immortals walk among us all.
                            Who is Abba? He is a man who claims that he has the proof that immortals live among us.
                            He descibes himself as a computer and business security expert. He claims he discovered the immortal by using the same techniques government intelligence agencies use to track down individuals. Some of the techniques he employed he learned from his training while learning how to hunt down hackers and financial fraudsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                              Are you guys Familiar with :

Alum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I mention it because it has amazing properties and the Name Alunite (a Luna ) = Moon ..... and i got cut and my friend used it to rapidly close the cut (also used as a deodorant)

I remember jetijs doing something with aluminum oxide powder... (lets see if I find it...)

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nderwater.html

In your battery's case, It would remove the high-power nano-effect to fuse the powders in the same crystal, right?

I'm still followng with this idea -- I am still letting the idea "cook" until something clicks to show me how it works.

Comment

• voices of the desert

Tinariwen - Tenere Taqhim Tossam (Official Video) - YouTube

love their Rythm

Tinariwen (Tamashek-Berber: ⵜⵏⵔⵓⵏ, ⵜⵉⵏⵉⵔⵉ, tinariwén "deserts", plural of ténéré "desert"[1]) is a band of Tuareg-Berber musicians from the Sahara Desert region of northern Mali. The band was formed around 1979[2] in refugee camps in Libya but returned to Mali after a cease-fire in the 1990s.[3] The group first started to gain a following outside the Sahara region in 2001, with the release of The Radio Tisdas Sessions, and the performances at Festival au Désert in Mali[4] and at the Roskilde festival in Denmark.[5] Their popularity rose internationally with the release of the critically acclaimed Aman Iman in 2007. Tinariwen's biography has variously been described as "the most compelling of any band" (Songlines), "the most rock'n'roll of them all" (The Irish Times), "hard-bitten" (Slate.com), and "dramatic" (The Independent).[citation needed]

The band released their fifth album Tassili on August 30, 2011.[6] The album later won the Award for Best World Music Album at the 54th Grammy Awards.[7]
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-17-2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X