No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you wyndbag , a quick search on google for Heat shock Protein revealed a great amount of research on these and their their role on curing diseases....so to link it to our discussion founde the following :

The C-terminal Helices of Heat Shock Protein 70 Are Essential for J-domain Binding and ATPase Activation

Capsule

Background: HSJ1a can bind with HSP70 to regulate many cellular events.

Results: The C-terminal helices of HSP70 contribute to its interaction with HSJ1a J-domain and stimulation of ATPase activity.

Conclusion: The C-terminal helical subdomain is crucial for modulating J-domain interaction and allosteric activation.

Significance: This finding provides an alternative mechanism of allosteric activation for functional regulation of HSP70 by its J-domain co-chaperones.
    check Alpha Quartz in our discussion (helical too )

Originally posted by wyndbag View Post
    Thank Mon M... always enlightening.

I love my Himalayan Salt Lamp.
    I want to follow a heat trail to another vein ore to be mined. This particular vein has to do with heat or more particularly, heat shock proteins. HSPs were discovered by biologists by accident in the 1960s. Some Itallian biologists left the heat on too long and nearly cooked their fruit flies and they mutated as a result ( it turned out .... cause it took years to unravel the mystery ) of heat shock proteins. HSPs seem to be the swiss army knife of life. The perform all kinds of magic tricks for the living...but their main job is to repair proteins. They are reported to be the among the most commonly produced structures made by the cell. Once you start to look for them, they seem to be everywhere.

Biology is so complex its really hard to know where to begin. The really useful things are the simple things. Its useful to know about Oxygen for instance. And if you know about Oxygen you gotta know about CO2 and if you know about Co2 you gotta know about glucose and the krebs cycle and if you know about that you gotta know about enzymes and insulin and cofactors and coenzymes and vitamins and salt.... and the chains and connections just keep growing. Theres the nucleus of the cell and the membrane and all the receptors and you could pick any one key part and and see how it fits into to the whole and start to see how the whole thing works.

As a person who has been in need of healing on and off his whole life, heat shock proteins... the healers of the cell .... make a fascinating study.

I learned about them by accident. I was coming home from a Rainbow gathering on a hot day, carrying a heavy load of stuff up a steep hill for a long time and when i got home several hours later there was a hot sauna waiting for me. I took the sauna and overdid the venig... the bundle of leafy branches you hit yourself with to superheat and wound up in a kind of heat shock zone. Talk about a cleanse.....I was in cleansing mode for 4 days as a result of this little combination. I was unable to explain what happened .

I had no other symptoms besides an enigmatic fever. The MD who looked at my blood test results thought I might have leukemia or lymphoma. The storm passed and I had no explanation. In fact it was not until a similar event struck a year later that the pieces fell into place. I have used the Sauna for years and never had any problems until this happened. Now I was paying attention. I am not sure how I hit upon heat shock proteins, but I did and their role in the process of life is simply amazing. There is reams of literature now on them most of which is too complicated for the average person to even approach. They represent part of the Holy Grail of cancer research and pain and inflammation research, immunology, and so you get the idea.

to be continued.....
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• one more info:

Billions of habitable planets 'may exist within our galaxy' - World News - Independent.ie

BILLIONS of potentially habitable planets may exist in our galaxy, the Milky Way, according to a new study.

Around 100 'super-Earths' may be found on our galactic doorstep, at distances less than 30 light years from the sun.

Astronomers came up with the prediction after conducting a survey of red dwarf stars, which account for 80pc of stars in the Milky Way.

They calculate that around 40pc of red dwarfs have a rocky planet not much bigger than Earth orbiting the "habitable zone" where liquid surface water can exist.

Where there is water, there could be life -- although being in the habitable zone is no guarantee that life has evolved on a planet.

Astonishing

Dr Xavier Bonfils, from Grenoble University in France, who led the international team, said: "Because red dwarfs are so common -- there are about 160 billion of them in the Milky Way -- this leads us to the astonishing result that there are tens of billions of these planets in our galaxy alone."

The astronomers surveyed a carefully chosen sample of 102 red dwarfs using the European Southern Observatory's 3.6-metre telescope at La Silla, Chile. A total of nine super-Earths -- planets with masses between one and 10 times that of Earth -- were found.

Two were within the habitable zones of the stars Gliese 581 and Gliese 667 C.The astronomers found that habitable zone super-Earths orbiting red dwarfs occurred with a frequency of around 41pc.

On the other hand, massive planets similar to Jupiter and Saturn were rare around red dwarfs.

Because red dwarfs are common near the sun, many "super-Earths" may not be far away in astronomical terms. The scientists estimate there could be around 100 habitable zone planets within 30 light years.

Red dwarfs are cooler than the sun, which means that planets must orbit close to their parent stars to be warm enough to sustain life. This might not be good news for life.

"The habitable zone around a red dwarf, where the temperature is suitable for liquid water to exist on the surface, is much closer to the star than the Earth is to the sun," said team member Dr Stephane Udry, from Geneva Observatory.

The research is reported in the journal Astronomy & Astrophysics.

Comment

• Footloose lyrics-Footloose - YouTube

Footloose lyrics
        Songwriters: Loggins, Kenny; Pitchford, Dean;

I've been working so hard
        I'm punching my card
        Eight hours for what?
        Oh, tell me what I got

I've got this feeling
        That time's just holding me down
        I'll hit the ceiling or else I'll tear up this town
        Tonight I gotta cut

Loose, footloose kick off your Sunday shoes
        Please, Louise pull me off a my knees
        Jack, get back c'mon before we crack
        Lose your blues everybody cut footloose

And you're playing so cool
        Obeying every rule

I dig a way down in your heart
        You're burning, yearning for songs

Somebody to tell you
        That life ain't passing you by
        I'm trying to tell you
        It will if you don't even try
        You can fly if you'd only cut

Oowhee, Marie shake it, shake it for me
        Whoa, Milo c'mon, c'mon let's go
        Lose your blues everybody cut footloose

Cut footloose
        Cut footloose
        Cut footloose

We got to turn me around
        And put your feet on the ground
        Now take a hold of the phone
        Whoa, I'm turning it loose

Lose your blues now everybody cut footloose

Lose your blues

Everybody cut everybody cut
        Everybody everybody cut footloose

Ray Charles - Hit the Road Jack (2010 Digitally Remastered Studio version) - YouTube

Hit The Road, Jack lyrics

(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)
        (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)
        What you say?

Woah Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean,
        You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen.
        I guess if you said so
        I'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)

What you say?

Now baby, listen baby, don't ya treat me this-a way
        Cause I'll be back on my feet some day.
        (Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)
        (you ain't got no money you just ain't no good.)

Well, I guess if you say so
        I'd have to pack my things and go
        . (That's right)

What you say?

Well
        (don't you come back no more.)
        Uh, what you say?
        I didn't understand you
        You can't mean that
        Oh, now baby, please
        What you tryin' to do to me?
        Oh, don't treat me like that

Principle of Mentalism

Black Velvet - YouTube

Black Velvet lyrics

(by Alannah Myles)

Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
        Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high
        Mama's dancin' with baby on her shoulder
        The sun is settin' like molasses in the sky
        The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything
        Always wanting more, he'd leave you longing for

Black velvet and that little boy's smile
        Black velvet with that slow southern style
        A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees
        Black velvet if you please

Up in Memphis the music's like a heatwave
        White lightening, bound to drive you wild
        Mama's baby's in the heart of every school girl
        "Love me tender" leaves 'em cryin' in the aisle
        The way he moved, it was a sin, so sweet and true
        Always wanting more, he'd leave you longing for

Every word of every song that he sang was for you
        In a flash he was gone, it happened so soon, what could you do?

(Solo)

If you please, if you please, if you please
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-29-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• follow up on David Wilcock's Article:

The impact from Rush Limbaugh’s unrelenting assault is vast. In fact, the entire right-wing radio industry could potentially go down with him.

The money making industry thrived due to Rush Limbaugh’s highly controversial rhetoric – and now, they can thank him for its potential demise.

Three long decades of misogyny has poured out of his mouth endlessly into the airwaves....

just being a pawn of Chaos

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          talking about cycles

A Decade Of Fear

side note:

for the fans of Ron Paul ... you can consider him the "Female / South Pole " of the Republican Party
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-29-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Another way of looking at the 7 Principles Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

The Twelve Theorems

The Twelve Theorems
            HM 3

1. Yin and Yang are the two poles of the infinite pure expansion.

Infinity expands in all directions from every point, creating the compressed, phenomenal world of time and space, or duality. Such duality is called Yin and Yang. At one pole, infinity is infinitely compressed (Yang); at the other, infinitely expanded (Yin). Halfway between both extremes spins our material universe, perpetually evolving from, and returning to, its source.

2. Yin and Yang are produced infinitely, continuously and forever from the infinite pure expansion itself.

Creation of the dualistic universe which we inhabit, and its simultaneous destruction, continues everywhere, and will continue, for all time. Infinity is the ultimate recycler. Nothing is ever lost, and nothing gained. Overall equilibrium between creation and destruction is always maintained.

3. Yin is centrifugal; Yang is centripetal. Yin, centrifugal, produces expansion, lightness, cold, etc. Yang, centripetal, produces constriction, weight, heat, light, etc.

The two tendencies of expansion and contraction create, sustain and disperse all phenomena. An example: expanding a gas (like CO2) makes it become cooler and lighter, while compressing a gas makes it warmer and heavier. Refrigerators depend on the validity of this theorem to keep our food cold.

4. Yin attracts Yang, Yang attracts Yin.

Opposites attract. That's why male and female attracts, north and south poles of magnets attract, hot weather (Yang) attracts us to cool beverages (Yin), while cold weather (Yin) makes hot soup and beverages (Yang) more desirable.

5. All things and phenomena are composed of Yin and Yang in different proportions.

If every created thing was composed of precisely the same proportions of Yin and Yang, everything would be the same. Creation's endless variety is due to the reality of this theorem. This theorem directly relates to, and is explained by, #8, below.
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-29-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• follow up :

6. All things and phenomena are constantly changing their Yin and Yang components. Everything is restless.

This theorem is also explained by, and tied to, theorem #8. Just as life cannot be separated into isolated elements, the 12 Theorems are also interdependent. You cannot explain one without referring to the others. Each defines, and is defined by, the others. They are one whole, a Gestalt (more than the sum of their parts). This fact gives credence to the assertion that they truly represent the scheme of things, the Order of the Universe.

The reason life is restless (constantly changing) is because Yin and Yang never can reach perfect balance, or stasis. This fact drives the universe and everything in it to constantly and perpetually seek a balance that can never be attained. Momentum always carries every attempt at balance beyond the point of perfect balance back to imbalance. This fact makes the universe a field of endless flux.

Rather than strive for stasis, we must realize perfect balance is unnattainable, and strive to perfect instead the ability to make our way through the flux field we call the universe. To do this, we must try to recognize Yin/Yang aspects of each situation, and thereby alter our course away from the destruction that awaits at either extreme.

Life can only survive within certain limitations. If we exceed these limitations, our lives cannot continue. By recognizing Yin and Yang components of each situation, we are better equipped to deal effectively with each situation as it arises. Since each situation differs from every other one, there are no set formulas that can make us masters in each situation. We must rely entirely on our own instinct/intuition to evaluate each situation and react appropriately to it.

The old schools of Zen tried to awaken the spontaneous ability to react appropriately in each situation by forcing students to suspend the tendency to rely on rational thought. Instead, the student was encouraged to rely on instinctive reaction, and reach intuitive answers to illogical or irrational problems that intellectual reasoning could not solve, much less apprehend.

We should try to bring back some of this approach to learning in modern education. In many ways, it could better equip our children to deal with life's constantly changing situations than depending on "formulas for success" so popular today that don't encourage creative problem-solving.

That is a real value of Yin/Yang study: to enhance our survivability. Change is inevitable, in every area of life. Those who cannot adapt to change, like dinosaurs, become extinct. Those who grasp the dynamics of change, the way opposite forces interact, are better equipped to deal with change effectively as it occurs.

7. There is nothing completely Yin or completely Yang. All is relative.

This statement is the true "Theorem of Relativity". For example, an onion can be considered more Yang than a cabbage because it is more compact, but a carrot is more Yang than than an onion because it is even more compact than an onion, and much less pungent. But burdock root is more Yang than even a carrot because it is more compact, darker in color and grows deeper below the ground.

So if someone asks, "Is (this or that) Yang or Yin?", the only correct answer is, "Relative to what?"

8. There is nothing neuter. There is always Yin or Yang in excess.

This theorem has already been pretty well explained in discussing the previous ones. Again, the dynamics of universal movement and change are explained by this theorem. There is no rest anywhere. Everything is constantly trying to reach a state of rest which is never achieved because the perpetual imbalance of Yin and Yang propels the universe onward in a ceaseless attempt to reach stasis. Change is the only constant.

9. Affinity, or force of attraction between things, is proportional to the difference of Yin and Yang (potency) in them.

An example of this: The more masculine a man is, the more women are attracted to him. The more feminine a woman is, the more strongly men are attracted to her. People may want to overlook, minimize or mock such statements, but they stand true and verifiable, nonetheless.

If a man compromises his masculinity by ingesting too much Yin food, beverages and drugs over time, feminine women will be less attracted to him. Also, women who compromise their femininity by eating too much meat, smoking tobacco and using too much salt (all Yang) will become less and less attractive to masculine men. Instead, they will find more Yin men become attracted to their Yang masculinity.

If there is enough polarity established between overly Yang women and very Yin females, or overly Yang men and very Yin males, attraction can occur between members of the same sex. If people really understood that these mechanisms are no different than what is observed between magnetic polarities, they could change their lives whichever way they wish. Very strong opposite magnetic polarities are attracted to each other very strongly.

Macrobiotics is not condemnatory; we all are born free to seek health and happiness. Macrobiotics simply says, be honest with yourself. Echoing the ancient Greek philosopher, Epictetus, Macrobiotics says, If you are not happy, it is your own fault.

10. Yin expels Yin; Yang expels Yang. Expulsion or attraction between two things Yin or Yang is in inverse proportion to the difference of their Yin or Yang force.

Again, magnetic polarities offer the clearest example to validate these statements. Similar magnetic polarities repel each other. Military leaders, gang leaders and other warriors are often very Yang, aggressive individuals. When they confront equally Yang opponents, conflict often occurs as they try to expel or prevent each other from encroaching on their territories or national boundaries. The animal world is also full of examples of this law.

Knowing this, fathers, ambassadors and peacemakers can adopt more accomodating (Yin) stances when confronting overly Yang sons, rivals and opponents. The Oriental Martial Arts are based on taking complementary measures to neutralize opposition. For example, when someone thrusts forward, the student is trained to step back, allowing the opponent's thrust to continue to the point where it unbalances. This harnessing of the other's Yang force to defeat himself is based on a deep understanding of Yin/Yang dynamics.

11. Yin produces Yang, Yang produces Yin at the extremity.

An example: cold (Yin) weather and climate produce very hardy (Yang) people. Northern people historically have often been able to defeat people from southerly climes, because warmer climates create more Yin diets which in turn create less robust people.

The defeat of America in Vietnam can be explained by the condition of troops raised on many Yin foods and beverages in modern America coming against people raised on a Yang, simple diet of mostly brown rice and vegetables, as characterizes the rural Vietnamese diet. In this case, as in early Roman territorial expansion, Southern soldiers used to consuming a dietary regimen based on whole grain cereals were able to defeat Northerners. Modern civilization no longer follows the usual model, because it has interrupted the natural order by importing and creating Yin foods and beverages that nature would not normally provide.

In most other cases, Northern cultures usually dominate cultures from the South throughout history. America's Civil War, Germany's initial defeat of its southerly neighbors in World War's I & II are examples. Overly Yang behavior is barbarous and cruel. Ghengis Khan's defeat of China and Russia was accomplished because of the Yang climate and culture which created the Mongol warriors. However, the arts, religion and culture (Yin influences) of southern cultures end up dominating the civilization of the conquerors, as occured after the Mongol Empire reached its full expansion (Yin). Yang became Yin at the extremity.

This fact of life is also clearly evident if we track the course of Roman civilization. The religious zeal of the early Christians galvanized (Yangized) them and made them strong enough to overcome all the persecution that was thrown against them by the Roman Empire, which started very Yang but became very Yin (decadent) over time.

12. Everything is Yang at its center and Yin at its periphery.

Example: most fruits have a hard (Yang) central core -- the pit or seed. The soft, sweet part (Yin) is located on the outside. The planets all have hot (Yang) cores, with cool (Yin) exteriors. Seeming exceptions: strawberries have seeds on the outside because the fruit is actually more Yang than the seeds, so they position themselves accordingly. Most animals have hard (Yang) bones on the inside (center) and are softer on the outside. Insects are mostly opposite -- hard on the outside, soft on the inside. Again, flesh of insects is actually more Yang than their outer shell, which is made of a material more like hair (chitin). Hair is also found on the periphery in mammals.

The more one searches for corroboration of the preceding theorems, the more one will recognize their validity. As one studies more and more, a vast orderliness begins to reveal itself -- from the smallest of universes within atomic structures to the largest cosmic constructs fathomable.

It is hoped you will begin your own research, trying to understand how the universe operates, guided by the magic spectacles, as George Ohsawa called them, of Yin and Yang.

Fred Pulver
              July 5, 1997

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...netism-63.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-29-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• one more thing

St Germain's Dragon Treasure :

Enjoy:

Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do (Comes Alive) - YouTube
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-29-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• from: THE BENJAMIN SOLARI PARRAVICINI's PROPHETIC MESSAGE - by Tomás Latino

"Faith. The world will go looking for, without to see, and seeing, it will not see, it will fall down and will stand up with the Virgin." (year 1939)
                  a bit on the evangelical side but the author gives some good info

Will Mary Actually Gather All Religions Together? - YouTube

According to the book of Revelation, a woman will reign over the kings of the earth in the final days. The apostle John marveled with great amazement when he saw the woman who says in her heart, "I sit as queen" (Revelation 18:7) = 9 7 = 1 6 = HM 7 .

Who is this queen? Is she the Queen of Heaven? How could she possibly encompass nations and kingdoms? What will be her fate and the fate of those who follow her? Will signs and wonders associated with this "Queen of All" and her son (the Eucharistic Jesus) usher in the "Eucharistic Reign of Jesus" (also referred to many as the "Second Coming")?

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                  Author William Henry - YouTube
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-30-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• you should make it a habit of checking out physorg once in a while as it provides us with more new materials to be discussed

here is an interesting example as we have discussed the presence of Granite Monolith rocks dotting the Earth

Swiss researchers present breakthrough in semiconductor structuring

(PhysOrg.com) -- ETH Zurich physicists, in collaboration with colleagues at universities in Switzerland and abroad, have made a breakthrough in the manufacture of monolithic semiconductor structures on silicon. The new structures are nearly perfect, and likely to revolutionise not only X-ray techno
                    Remember Principle of Correspondence (see make up of Granite )

-----------------------and

Brain wiring a no-brainer? Scans reveal astonishingly simple 3D grid structure

Curvature in this DSI image of a whole human brain turns out to be folding of 2-D sheets of parallel neuronal fibers that cross paths at right angles. This picture came from the new Connectom scanner. Credit: Van Wedeen, M.D., Martinos Center and Dept. of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard University Medical School

The brain appears to be wired more like the checkerboard streets of New York City than the curvy lanes of Columbia, Md., suggests a new brain imaging study. The most detailed images, to date, reveal a pervasive 3D grid structure with no diagonals, say scientists funded by the National Institutes of Health.
                    Magic Square Anyone

-------------and we have previously discussed the role of the Eclipse on gravity (see http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post165350 )

Eclipses' effect on wind revealed

Solar eclipses don't just turn the lights out; they also make the wind slow down and change direction.
                    ---------------------------- one more ... Boron

When a sheet of graphene sits atop a sheet of boron nitride at an angle, a secondary hexagonal pattern emerges that determines how electrons flow across the sample. Credit: Brian LeRoy
                    ----------------------------------

Huge tornadoes discovered on the Sun

(PhysOrg.com) -- Solar tornadoes several times as wide as the Earth can be generated in the solar atmosphere, say researchers in the UK. A solar tornado was discovered using the Atmospheric Imaging Assembly telescope on board the Solar Dynamic Observatory (SDO) satellite. A movie of the tornado will be presented at the National Astronomy Meeting 2012 in Manchester on Thursday 29th March.
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-30-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Results of a research on Physorg for the word Anisotropy ( that is how water in trees gets to the leaves call it natural anti-gravity )

PhysOrg.com Search - anisotropy

an example :
                      Why solar wind is rhombic-shaped?
                      November 15, 2011

The plasma beta represents the ratio of kinetic to magnetic pressure in the cosmic plasma. The anisotropy is the ratio of the perpendicular and parallel temperatures to the magnetic field lines. The number of measured values is shown in colour (red corresponds to many values, blue to few values). Why the measurements take on the characteristic rhombic shape is explained by a new model by Bochum’s physicists. Source: Physical Review Letters

Why the temperatures in the solar wind are almost the same in certain directions, and why different energy densities are practically identical, was until now not clear.
                      and previously posted:

Astrophysicists find fractal image of Sun's 'Storm Season' imprinted on Solar Wind

Astrophysicists find fractal image of Sun's 'Storm Season' imprinted on Solar Wind
                      May 24, 2007

Plasma astrophysicists at the University of Warwick have found that key information about the Sun’s 'storm season’ is being broadcast across the solar system in a fractal snapshot imprinted in the solar wind. This research opens up new ways of looking at both space weather and the unstable behaviour that affects the operation of fusion powered power plants.
                      and:

Rhombic antenna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A rhombic antenna is a broadband directional antenna co-invented by Edmond Bruce and Harald Friis,[1] mostly commonly used in HF (high frequency, also called shortwave) ranges.

It is named after its "rhombic" diamond shape, with each side typically at least one wavelength (λ) or longer in length. Each vertex is supported by a pole, typically at least one wavelength high. A horizontal rhombic antenna (picture below) radiates horizontally polarised waves. Its principal advantages over other choices of antenna are its simplicity, high forward gain and the ability to operate over a wide range of frequencies.
                      with you being a Fractal Antenna

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-30-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• we know that Granite and the Pyramids had Feldspar but did you know about the following group :

Meteorite Book: Glossary F

FELDSPATHOID GROUP -
                        Minersals occuring in low-Si terrestrial rocks, feldspathoids are similar to feldspars in structure and properties, but contain about two-thirds as much silica as alkali feldspar. They do not coexist with quartz, because the excess of SiO2 converts feldspathoids into feldspar. The most common feldspathoids are: nepheline, NaAlSiO4, falsilite, KAlSiO4, and leucite, KAlSi2O6. Their compositions can be displayed using a tetrahedron with quartz at the apex (below). The ranges of observed substitutions are shown by the colored fields.

and here is the kicker : using the language of the birds:

Nephilim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Niphilim: The Nephilim (plural) are the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" in Genesis 6:4, or giants who inhabit Canaan in Numbers 13:33. A similar word with different vowel-sounds is used in Ezekiel 32:27 to refer to dead Philistine warriors.
                        Nepheline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nepheline, also called nephelite (from Greek: νεφέλη, "cloud"), is a feldspathoid: a silica-undersaturated aluminosilicate, Na3KAl4Si4O16, that occurs in intrusive and volcanic rocks with low silica, and in their associated pegmatites. It is often found in mica schist and gneiss.

Nepheline crystals are rare
                        and belong to the hexagonal system, usually having the form of a short, six-sided prism terminated by the basal plane. The unsymmetrical etched figures produced artificially on the prism faces indicate, however, that the crystals are hemimorphic and tetartohedral, the only element of symmetry being a polar hexad axis. It is found in compact, granular aggregates, and can be white, yellow, gray, green, or even reddish (in the eleolite variety). The hardness is 5.5 - 6, and the specific gravity 2.56 - 2.66. It is often translucent with a greasy luster.

The low index of refraction and the feeble double refraction in nepheline are nearly the same as in quartz; but since in nepheline the sign of the double refraction is negative, while in quartz it is positive, the two minerals are readily distinguished under the microscope

Comment

• more info Nepheline :

The mineral is one especially liable to alteration, and in the laboratory various substitution products of nepheline have been prepared. In nature it is frequently altered to zeolites (especially natrolite), sodalite, kaolin, or compact muscovite. Gieseckite and liebenerite are pseudomorphs.
                          search activated Zeolites .... a miracle product (try rex research )

Nepheline Syenite Business Proposal Presentation

Recent research is showing that nepheline mixed with polymers has the potential to be the newest space age product that could be the answer to many global warming problems.

This combination of nepheline and polymers is lightweight and has shown to have an extreme high "R" insulating value, to be fireproof and bullet proof, able to withstand hurricane winds of 200 mph when a house is built with nepheline building blocks, a self sealing nuclear waste container and many more applications. The already known uses are, glass production, cremanics, insulated fireproof roofing material, marine paint for vast fuel savings and more.

Also surprising is the beauty of this nepheline ore when cut and polished for dimensional building stone. Architects are going wild for it, once seen. Nepheline is quarried like marble and, like marble, it can be cut and polished for flooring, countertops, etc. As countertops nepheline is known as "Blue Pearl Granite".
                          The best crystals occur with mica, sanidine, garnet, etc., in the crystal-lined cavities of the ejected blocks of Monte Somma, Vesuvius. The other variety, known as elaeolite, occurs as large, rough crystals, or more often as irregular masses, which have a greasy luster and are opaque, or at most translucent, with a reddish, greenish, brownish or grey color. It forms an essential constituent of certain alkaline plutonic rocks of the nepheline syenite series, which are typically developed in southern Norway.
                          NEPHELINE SYENITE — TABLE MOUNTAIN, OREGON

Nepheline Syenite is a rare igneous rock that, although resembling medium-grained granite in texture, consists principally of nepheline and alkali feldspars. The name sounds ominous but the mineral is not related to cyanide, nor is it poisonous. In fact, Nepheline Syenite is a very beneficial element. It is a "Swiss Army Knife" mineral whose usefulness keeps expanding.

In 1957 there were eleven separate commercial uses identified Û as the manufacture of glass, ceramics, roofing granules, rock wool insulation. Today, it is a challenge keeping up with all the uses for this material. Since the mineral is 75 to 80% pure feldspar, there are a number of companies developing proprietary space-age epoxy and resin systems utilizing the unique qualities of Nepheline Syenite. One such project under way is working on replacing steel railroad coal cars with a molded feldspar body 1/3 the weight. The same company will soon be offering a bullet-proof ÎKelverÌ material out of feldspar that can be seamlessly formed into a boat hull far superior to that of fiberglass.

Comment

• Let us go into the esoteric a bit with 2 words that seem to creep back from our Past and with a fractal amount of interpretation

Nephilim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Niphilim: The Nephilim (plural) are the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" in Genesis 6:4, or giants who inhabit Canaan in Numbers 13:33. A similar word with different vowel-sounds is used in Ezekiel 32:27 to refer to dead Philistine warriors.
                            ps: think of it as an Alchemical Analogy (solar and Lunar thinking )

N I P H I L I M = 5 + 1 + 8 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 4 = 28 = HM 1

1 - Magician

Verse

A touch of the Magician's Wand: a word,
                            A sight, a sound, a gift by chance conferred,
                            Transforms your life, and leads the soul beyond
                            Accustomed bounds, if only you respond.
                            Attend the Guide whene'er the call is heard!
                            N I B I R U = 5 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 6 = 17 = HM 8

8 - Victory

8. Chariot

Motto:
                            Victoria sperata. (Victory hoped for.)
                            Deities:
                            Ares, Mars; Nike, Victoria.
                            Dice:
                            2+3 = Virtue+Male (Water); 4+2 = Virtue+Second (Fire).
                            Astragali:
                            1+6+3 = 1st Ogdoad+Virtue+Male (Victory).
                            Greek Letter = Theta:
                            Thrasos = courage, boldness, confidence, audacity, rashness, impudence.
                            Trigram:
                            I:: Name: Chen = the Arousing. Image: Thunder. The First Son, associated with initiative, action, incisiveness, vehemence, strength. Southeast in the Earlier Heaven.
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-30-2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Another way of describing the Kaliyuga Cycle of Ages:

The term "Nephilim" occurs just twice = 1 1 = HM 2 in the Hebrew Bible, both in the Torah. The first is Genesis 6:1-4 = 6 / 5 = 1 1 = HM 2 , immediately before the story of Noah's ark:
                              1. When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,
                              2. The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
                              3. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
                              4. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Kali Yuga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kali Yuga (Devanāgarī: कलियुग [kəli juɡə], lit. "age of [the demon] Kali", or "age of vice") is the last of the four stages the world goes through as part of the cycle of yugas described in the Indian scriptures. The other ages are Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga and Dvapara Yuga. The duration and chronological starting point in human history of Kali Yuga has given rise to different evaluations and interpretations. According to one of them, the Surya Siddhanta, Kali Yuga began at midnight (00:00) on 18 February 3102 BCE[1] in the proleptic Julian calendar, or 23 January 3102 BC in the proleptic Gregorian calendar. This date is also considered by many Hindus to be the day that Krishna left Earth to return to his abode. Most interpreters of Hindu scriptures believe that Earth is currently in Kali Yuga. Many authorities such as Swami Sri Yukteswar,[2] and Paramhansa Yogananda[3] believe that it is now Dvapara Yuga. Many others like Aurbindo Ghosh have stated that Kali Yuga is now over. The Kali Yuga is sometimes thought to last 432,000 years, although other durations have been proposed.[4]

Hindus believe that human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga,[5] which is referred to as the Dark Age because in it people are as far away as possible from God. Hinduism often symbolically represents morality (dharma) as a bull. In Satya Yuga, the first stage of development, the bull has four legs, but in each age morality is reduced by one quarter. By the age of Kali, morality is reduced to only a quarter of that of the golden age, so that the bull of Dharma has only one leg.[6][7]

Kali Yuga is associated with the apocalyptic demon Kali, not to be confused with the goddess Kālī (read as Kaalee) (these are unrelated words in the Sanskrit language). The "Kali" of Kali Yuga means "strife, discord, quarrel, or contention."

Comment

• also the number 17 for NIBIRU

17 - Moon

Motto:
                                Roris Nutrix Benigna (Bountiful Nurse of the Dew)
                                Deities:
                                Hecate; Artemis, Diana; Selene, Luna.
                                Dice:
                                4+5 = Celestial Eternity + II.Change/Female (Water); 6+2 = Eternity + 2.Change/Female (Fire).
                                Astragali:
                                3+3+4 = Eternity + II.Change/Female.
                                Greek Letter = Qoppa:
                                Qolpos = womb, depth, bosom; Quon = dog, *****.
                                Trigram:
                                :I: Name: K'an = the Abysmal. Image: Water, Rain, Moon. The Second Daughter, associated with passion, danger, repetitive bending, penetration. West in Earlier Heaven
                                Verse

The Nascent Moon commands the sunless skies,
                                And offers wisdom to whoever tries
                                To cross the desert. Guardians must be
                                Appeased to make the passage from the Sea.
                                Approach the dreadful Dark with insight's eyes
                                !
                                The moon is especially associated with the goddess Hecate (Hekate), who doesn't appear in our image, yet is omnipresent through her symbols; she is hidden but pervasive, as expected of a Far-Darter: Hecate and Apollo are closely linked, for Hekate means "far-darter," which was also an epithet of Apollo (Hekatos), and Phoibe, an epithet of Hecate which means "bright, radiant," corresponds to Phoibos Apollo. That is, both Hekatos-Hekate and Phoibos-Phoibe correspond to Apollo-Artemis as hidden agents; they both were called Far-Darters because they loose the swift arrow that appears from nowhere to fulfill the will of the gods. Finally, Hecate was the daughter of Asteria (Star-woman, cf. 16.Star), who was the sister of Leto, the mother of Apollo and Artemis (17.Moon and 18.Sun). (Gantz 27; Kerenyi, Gods 35-6)

---------- a re post from :http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-23.html

Native American myths

White Buffalo Woman
                                This is a central myth of the Plains tribes, especially the Lakota, or Sioux. It tells how the Lakota first received their sacred pipe and the ceremony in which to use it. It has often been related, for example by Black Elk, Lame Deer and Looks for Buffalo.

In the days before the Lakota had horses on which to hunt the buffalo, food was often scarce. One summer when the Lakota nation had camped together, there was very little to eat. Two young men of the Itazipcho band – the ‘Without-Bows’ – decided they would rise early and look for game. They left the camp while the dogs were still yawning, and set out across the plain, accompanied only by the song of the yellow meadowlark.

After a while the day began to grow warm. Crickets chirruped in the waving grass, prairie dogs darted into their holes as the braves approached, but still there was no real game. So the young men made towards a little hill from which they would see further across the vast expanse of level prairie. Reaching it, they shielded their eyes and scanned the distance, but what they saw coming out of the growing heat haze was something bright, that seemed to go on two legs, not four. In a while they could see that it was a very beautiful woman in shining white buckskin.

As the woman came closer, they could see that her buckskin was wonderfully decorated with sacred designs in rainbow-coloured porcupine quills. She carried a bundle on her back, and a fan of fragrant sage leaves in her hand. Her jet-black hair was loose, except for a single strand tied with buffalo fur. Her eyes were full of light and power, and the young men were transfixed.

Now one of the men was filled with a burning desire. ‘What a woman!’ he said sideways to his friend. ‘And all alone on the prairie. I’m going to make the most of this!’

‘You fool,’ said the other. ‘This woman is holy.’

But the foolish one had made up his mind, and when the woman beckoned him towards her, he needed no second invitation. As he reached out for her, they were both enveloped in a great cloud. When it lifted, the woman stood there, while at her feet was nothing but a pile of bones with terrible snakes writhing among them.

‘Behold,’ said the woman to the good brave. ‘I am coming to your people with a message from Tatanka Oyate, the buffalo nation. Return to Chief Standing Hollow Horn and tell him what you have seen. Tell him to prepare a tipi large enough for all his people, and to get ready for my coming.’

‘Look on this,’ she said, ‘and always love and respect it. No one who is impure should ever touch this bundle, for it contains the sacred pipe.’

She unrolled the skin bundle and took out a pipe, and a small round stone which she put down on the ground.

With this pipe you will walk on the earth, which is your grandmother and your mother. The earth is sacred, and so is every step that you take on her. The bowl of the pipe is of red stone; it is the earth. Carved into it and facing the centre is the buffalo calf, who stands for all the four-leggeds. The stem is of wood, which stands for all that grows on the earth. These twelve hanging feathers from the Spotted Eagle stand for all the winged creatures. All these living things of the universe are the children of Mother Earth. You are all joined as one family, and you will be reminded of this when you smoke the pipe. Treat this pipe and the earth with respect, and your people will increase and prosper.’

The woman told them that seven circles carved on the stone represented the seven rites in which the people would learn to use the sacred pipe. The first was for the rite of ‘keeping the soul’, which she now taught them. The remaining rites they would learn in due course.

The woman made as if to leave the lodge, but then she turned and spoke to Standing Hollow Horn again. ‘This pipe will carry you to the end. Remember that in me there are four ages. I am going now, but I will look on your people in every age, and at the end I will return.’

She now walked slowly around the lodge in a sunwise direction. The people were silent and filled with awe. Even the hungry young children watched her, their eyes alive with wonder. Then she left. But after she had walked a short distance, she faced the people again and sat down on the prairie. The people gazing after her were amazed to see that when she stood up she had become a young red and brown buffalo calf. The calf walked further into the prairie, and then lay down and rolled over, looking back at the people.

When she stood up she was a white buffalo. The white buffalo walked on until she was a bright speck in the distant prairie, and then rolled over again, and became a black buffalo. This buffalo walked away, stopped, bowed to the four directions of the earth, and finally disappeared over the hill.
                                The spirit woman

This is the only myth in which White Buffalo Woman appears. Moreover, there is no attempt to create a whole life story for her, and she has no identifiable family or husband, unlike the Navajo’s Changing Woman. She is altogether mysterious, appearing on the distant horizon, bringing her gifts, and then departing. In her self-sufficiency and virgin inviolability she is like the Greek goddesses Athene and Artemis, though since the coming of the Native American Church, many Native people have identified her with the Virgin Mary.
                                When the White Buffalo Woman enters the lodge she walks around it in the solar directions, to meet the chief in the west (opposite the east, place of dawn and therefore of enlightenment). The spotted eagle feathers on the pipe are symbols of transcendent solar spiritual power. His feathers are equated with rays of the sun. As Joseph Epes Brown says, when a Lakota wears the eagle-feathered war bonnet, he ‘actually becomes the eagle, which is to say that he identifies himself, his real Self, with Wakan Tanka.’ Thus when the Ghost Dancers sang, ‘The Spotted Eagle is coming to carry me away,’] they were referring to spiritual transcendence of the material world.
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-30-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X