Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...process-3.html

Originally posted by llynch View Post
    Here are few things that popped out this weekend that beg for understanding of their influence on humans.

Four Subtle Energies affecting the earth
    1) 18 degrees before/after sunrise (in the scientific community it is called an atmospheric effect)
    2) 18 degrees before/after sunset (green flash)(in the scientific community it is called an atmospheric effect)
    3) 7 Schumann Resonances
    4) Aether

- Birds sing just before/after the sunrise and sunset.
    - Singing involves breathing.
    - Breathing is a major component of meditation.
    - Meditation is a way to lower the operating frequency of the brain, obtain relaxation and peace and it frequently involves the Chakra System.
    - The Chakra system involves working with the subtle energies of the body.
    - Influencing the subtle energies of the body is often referred to as a path to Enlightenment.
    - Enlightenment is described as many things but in general it is a reference to a Higher State of Mind/Being.
    - When a Higer State of Mind is Acheived... it would seem to fit to then be called a Human 'Being'.

Artistic Creativity - Just Before, During and Just After the Full Moon
    Logical Creativity - Just Before, During and Just After the New Moon

Planets near or in alignment with either the Full Moon or New Moon (either side of earth) influences the affects.

- Alchemical Books from various cultures often contain art that references these things.
    - The Moon is represented often by a Cone shape with weird straight handle attached.
    - The Cone shape is often represented as a Hat in more modern art.
    - Often 5 Cones are shown, possibly related to the above mentioned positions of the Moon.
    - The Cone is sometimes connected to a Container/Vessel.
    - The Container/Vessel could be understood to the Earth.

I am getting the impression that the Northen Hemisphere of the Sun has a much different quality than its Southern Hemisphere.
    That along with which side the Earth is on during the year.
    Thanks Llynch

as for the Moon effect it acts as a Magnifier on many levels of Subtle Enegies and the same applies with all the other celestial bodies :

see also:

Gravitational lens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spacetime around a massive object (such as a galaxy cluster or a black hole) is curved, and as a result light rays from a background source (such as a galaxy) propagating through spacetime are bent. The lensing effect can magnify and distort the image of the background source.
    Unlike an optical lens, maximum 'bending' occurs closest to, and minimum 'bending' furthest from, the center of a gravitational lens. Consequently, a gravitational lens has no single focal point, but a focal line instead. If the (light) source, the massive lensing object, and the observer lie in a straight line, the original light source will appear as a ring around the massive lensing object. If there is any misalignment the observer will see an arc segment instead

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• I go wherever the Muse Takes me

Amerigo Vespucci - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amerigo Vespucci (Italian pronunciation: [ameˈriɡo vesˈputtʃi]) (March 9, 1454 – February 22, 1512) was an Italian explorer, financier, navigator and cartographer. The Americas are generally believed to have derived their name from the feminized Latin version of his first name
      While his elder brothers were sent to the University of Pisa to pursue scholarly careers, Amerigo Vespucci embraced a mercantile life, and was hired as a clerk by the Florentine commercial house of Medici see Leon Africanus , headed by Lorenzo de Medici
      After the first half of the expedition, Vespucci mapped Alpha and Beta Centauri, as well as the constellation Crux, the Southern Cross.[9] Although these stars had been known to the ancient Greeks, gradual precession had lowered them below the European horizon so that they had been forgotten. On his return to Lisbon, Vespucci wrote in a letter to d'Medici that the land masses they explored were much larger than anticipated and different from the Asia described by Ptolemy or Marco Polo and therefore, must be a New World, that is, a previously unknown fourth continent, after Europe, Asia, and Africa.[citation needed]

Fourth voyage

Little is known of his last voyage in 1503–1504 or even whether it actually took place.

Comment

• See Venus, Pleiades Star Cluster Together Tuesday | April Skywatching | Space.com

As the bright planets Venus and Jupiter go their own separate ways after their spectacular tryst in mid-March, Venus continues to grow ever-brighter as the northern spring evenings warm up. The planet seems to gleam almost like a sequined showgirl, hovering in the west-northwest sky high above the setting sun.

Next week, Venus is will continue its celestial display when it shines near the well-known Pleiades star cluster in the western sky on Tuesday (April 3). But first, some basic facts about Venus:

Many astronomy books refer to Venus as Earth's "twin sister," since both planets have very nearly the same size and mass. In terms of diameter, Venus is about 300 miles (483 kilometers) smaller than Earth and the gravity at its surface is 85 percent that of the Earth's surface.

Comment

• An interesting turn of events as it demonstrates what we have been discussing

Has modern science become dysfunctional?

The recent explosion in the number of retractions in scientific journals is just the tip of the iceberg and a symptom of a greater dysfunction that has been evolving the world of biomedical research say the editors-in-chief of two prominent journals in a presentation before a committee of the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) today.

EPA CONFIRMS Monsanto ecological Disaster: GMO Corn has bred Mutant, bT-resistant Super Bugs, page 1

EPA CONFIRMS Monsanto ecological Disaster: GMO Corn has bred Mutant, bT-resistant Super Bugs
          ------------------ Autonomy Without Tears: Polycultural vs. Monocultural Agriculture Systems

Polycultural Agriculture: How Agroecological Systems Yield Greater
          Benefits to the Environment, Human Health and Social Justice
          Nature is not a big fan of Monopoles
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-02-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• READING: 1298-1
            The entity was among those peoples of the Law of One; and there, too, the entity sought to make the applications the more universal, yet the sons of Belial and of Bul (?) made for the misapplication of the trusts the entity gave.
            from the emerald Tablets ( see also http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post179748 )

But in a time yet unborn will I rise again,
            mighty and potent, requiring an accounting
            of those left behind me.

Then beware, O men of KHEM,
            if ye have falsely betrayed my teaching,
            for I shall cast ye down from your high estate
            into the darkness of the caves from whence ye came

results to search for UFO on youtube for this past month :

ufo - YouTube

and the word OVNI ( = UFO )

ovni - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-02-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Kali Yuga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Kali Yuga is sometimes thought to last 432,000 years, although other durations have been proposed

earlier we discussed the following

the past few days , I could not get my mind of Count St Germain

found the following: Alchemy texts archives - The Comte de St Germain manuscript

Here is the Celestial Part:

"The various texts are written in Chaldean Hebrew, Ionic Greek,
              Arabic, Syriac, cuneiform, Greek hieroglyphics, and ideographs. The
              keynote throughout this material is that of the approach of the age
              when the Leg of the Grand Man and the Waterman of the Zodiac [Orion
              & Aquarius?

-AA] shall meet in conjunction at the equinox and end a grand
              400,000 year cycle HM 4
              . This points to a culmination of eons, as
              mentioned in the Apocalypse: "Behold! I make a new heaven and a new
              earth", meaning a series of new cycles and a new humanity."

I sense this is last comment is a reference to the precession of
              the equinoxes and the Sun's entrance into Aquarius.
              Although
              straying a bit from alchemy directly, and obviously fostering a
              contagious sense of mystery, this book has opened a new field of
              speculation for me that I would like to research further. If anyone
              has done independent work with this manuscript, or has other
              information on any of these points it would be welcome.

Comment

• A little bit I co-related about our fractal antenna. Figured here would be as good a place as any to drop the info....

The Pineal Gland - GoldRing: Enlightenment & Abundance

The Pineal gland is cone shaped and is located in the
                middle of the brain behind and just above the Pituitary gland.
                The Pineal gland contains pigment similar to that found in
                the eyes and is connected to the optic thalami, hence it controls
                the action of light upon our body. The Pineal gland is located
                in the posterior end of the Third Ventricle of the brain and
                the Pituitary gland is located in the roof of the third ventricle.
                It is said that the joining of the essences of these two glands
                in the third ventricle is what opens the Third Eye.

The Pineal gland acts in two ways to inhibit the action of
                the Pituitary gland. First, the Pituitary gland is responsible for
                activating adolescence and the beginning of sexuality, a
                and the Pineal gland checks the Pituitary gland to prevent
                premature sexual awakening. Second, human thought is
                regarded as a result of suspended action, and the Pineal gland
                inhibits the immediate discharging of thoughts into action.
                Tesla thought that each thought he had was from the enviroment -- that he was essentially a puppet. If we could follow each thought from each cause, until the externalization of that thought form -- I'd imagine we might see in part, the pineal gland's role in "suspending" each thought form until the time is right, (until the frequency phase matches the enviroment) soas to be synergestic (intentional) or reactively provoked from/to the enviroment.

this struck me as a direct corelation between Walter Russell's centripital winding from large nebulous gases into dense solids, and how our pineal gland is the piloting fulcrum of our brain.

Russell Illustrates this in his periodic table of elements, beginning from 1, the least dense -- contracting in successive efforts in the order of 2,3 and finally the most dense -- 4.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s192/...40dd795db6e8ef

1, Where the electric pole is winding from its most expanded position -- slowest rotation
                2, you can see the cone gets more narrow
                3, the cone becomes successively more dense until it contracts into a single point/plane
                4 -- the highest rotation, slowest revolution

Another image, showing the the opposite perspective -- from the magnetic perspective, instead of the electric pole...

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s192/...ade77867be913d

Russell's tornado principal, showing the wide rotational axis contracting into a single focal point. When all of that expanded potential is compacted into such a small area instead of around a wide axis, it has much greater precision and intensity in force.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s192/...5b971632e1d176

Here is the though which I wished to expand upon, to connect Russell's concept of matter, with our pineal gland -- the piloting fulcrum of our puppet-bodies.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s192/...6a8c646adc850c

Because if we consider our Unfolding, like the unfolding of a blooming flower -- even in the shape of something like a rose...
                FullHD Rose Timelapse 02 - YouTube

And compare the regions of the brain activated during the unfolding of our lifetimes -- from youth, it begins from a single point -- like a seed contained in the center of the unfolding flower unfolds while, while its body expands throughout its lifespan. Now, the seed in the center of the rose unfolds, might be somewhat akin to the unfolding of the electric field in our pineal gland. The petals, of the rose flower, would "touch" different cortexes of our brain as we get older, and tap into our conscious abillity to intentionally manapulate/re-write our behaviors and functions of our puppet bodies.

http://www.crystalinks.com/chakracones.jpg

You dont give a new driver the keys to a brand new car -- you teach them to drive properly first

the later systems which are put under our conscious effort of self-control might become chemically mature after a certain level of growth or development from the individual...
                And so, our electric fields are growing, whether we like it or not....
                Last edited by petar113507; 04-03-2012, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• thank you Petar . .. a comment will follow:

for now here is an interesting show:

1.4.2012 -1/4 - Cosmology, Christianity, & UFOs - YouTube

Comment

• And compare the regions of the brain activated during the unfolding of our lifetimes -- from youth, it begins from a single point -- like a seed contained in the center of the unfolding flower unfolds while, while its body expands throughout its lifespan. Now, the seed in the center of the rose unfolds, might be somewhat akin to the unfolding of the electric field in our pineal gland. The petals, of the rose flower, would "touch" different cortexes of our brain as we get older, and tap into our conscious abillity to intentionally manapulate/re-write our behaviors and functions of our puppet bodies.
                    what you have posted explains why in so many Alchemical writings the following was said :

There are two primary ways of knowing reality:

1. The rational, deductive, argumentative, intellectual thinking that is accepted by the science and our patriarchal Western culture. The alchemists called this Solar Consciousness and assigned it many code words, such as the Sun, Sulfur, the King, the Father, Spirit, and ultimately, the One Mind of the universe. This involves left-brain activity like linear thought, schematics, formulae, arguments and logic.

2. The intuitive way of thinking, also called intelligence of the heart, a non-linear, image-driven way of thinking that is an accepted tool of the arts and religion. The alchemists called the other way of knowing Lunar Consciousness. Among its many symbols are the Moon, Mercury, the Queen, the Holy Ghost, Soul, and ultimately, the One Thing of the universe. This involves right-brain activity dealing with drawings, paintings, mandalas, symbols, music, and meditation.

The alchemists believed that perfection could only be achieved by working with both Solar and Lunar ways of knowing and ultimately uniting them in a third state of Stellar Consciousness. Stellar Consciousness is a state of incorruptible wisdom symbolized by the heroic Child ( it begins from a single point ) that resulted from the marriage of the King and Queen, as well as by Salt, Gold, the Philosopher's Stone, the Astral Body, and of course, the Stars themselves.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-03-2012, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Now I'd like to share with you what probably is a very well rounded Definition of Love .... from a great Humanist as it also shows the Principle of Polarity (Yin / Yang ; Love Hate , Black / White )

sorry for the long post

Chris Hedges: Acts of Love - Chris Hedges' Columns - Truthdig

Acts of Love

Posted on Feb 19, 2012

By Chris Hedges

Love, the deepest human commitment, the force that defies empirical examination and yet is the defining and most glorious element in human life, the love between two people, between children and parents, between friends, between partners, reminds us of why we have been created for our brief sojourns on the planet. Those who cannot love—and I have seen these deformed human beings in the wars and conflicts I covered—are spiritually and emotionally dead. They affirm themselves through destruction, first of others and then, finally, of themselves. Those incapable of love never live.

“Hell,” Dostoevsky wrote, “is the inability to love.”

And yet, so much is written and said about love that at once diminishes its grandeur and trivializes its meaning. Dr. James Luther Adams, my ethics professor at Harvard Divinity School, cautioned all of us about preaching on love, reminding us that any examination of love had to include, as Erich Fromm pointed out in “Selfishness and Self-Love,” the unmasking of pseudo-love.

God is a verb rather than a noun. God is a process rather than an entity. There is some biblical justification for this. God, after all, answered Moses’ request for revelation with the words, “I AM WHO I AM.” This phrase is probably more accurately translated “I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE.” God seems to be saying to Moses that the reality of the divine is an experience. God comes to us in the profound flashes of insight that cut through the darkness, in the hope that permits human beings to cope with inevitable despair and suffering, in the healing solidarity of kindness, compassion and self-sacrifice, especially when this compassion allows us to reach out to others, and not only others like us, but those defined by our communities as strangers, as outcasts. “I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE.” This reality, the reality of the eternal, must be grounded in that which we cannot touch, see or define, in mystery, in a kind of faith in the ultimate worth of compassion, even when the reality of the world around us seems to belittle compassion as futile.

“The courage to be is rooted in the God who appears when God has disappeared in the anxiety of doubt,” wrote Paul Tillich.

Aristotle said that only two living entities are capable of solitude and complete separateness: God and beast. The most acute form of human suffering is loneliness. The isolated human individual can never be fully human. And for those cut off from others, for those alienated from the world around them, the false covenants of race, nationalism, the glorious cause, class and gender compete, with great seduction, against the covenant of love. These sham covenants—and we see them dangled before us daily—are based on exclusion and hatred rather than universality. These sham covenants do not call us to humility and compassion, to an acknowledgement of our own imperfections, but to a form of self-exaltation disguised as love. Those most able to defy these sham covenants are those who are grounded in love, those who find their meaning and worth in intimate relationships that cut through the loneliness and isolation of the human condition.
                      There are few sanctuaries in war. Couples in love provide one. And it was to such couples that I consistently retreated. These couples repeatedly acted to save those branded as the enemy—Muslims trapped in Serb enclaves in Bosnia or dissidents hunted by the death squads in El Salvador. These rescuers did not act as individuals. Nechama Tec documented this peculiar reality when she studied Polish rescuers of Jews during World War II. Tec did not find any particular character traits or histories that led people to risk their lives for others, often for people they did not know, but she did find they almost always acted because their relationship explained to them the world around them. Love kept them grounded. These couples were not able to halt the destruction and violence around them. They were powerless. They could and often did themselves become victims. But it was with them, seated in a concrete hovel in a refugee camp in Gaza or around a wood stove on a winter night in the hills outside Sarajevo, that I found sanity and peace, that I was reminded of what it means to be human. It seemed it was only in such homes that I ever truly slept during war.

Love, when it is deep and sustained by two individuals, includes self-giving—often tremendous self-sacrifice—as well as desire. For the covenant of love recognizes both the fragility and sanctity of all human beings. It recognizes itself in the other. And it alone can save us, especially from ourselves.

Sigmund Freud divided the forces in human nature between the Eros instinct, the impulse within us that propels us to become close to others, to preserve and conserve, and the Thanatos, or death instinct, the impulse that works toward the annihilation of all living things, including ourselves. For Freud these forces were in eternal conflict. All human history, he argued, is a tug of war between these two instincts.

“The meaning of the evolution of civilization is no longer obscure to us,” Freud wrote in “Civilization and Its Discontents.” “It must present the struggle between Eros and Death, between the instinct of life and instinct of destruction, as it works itself out in the human species. This struggle is what all life essentially consists of.”

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-03-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• follow up

Acts of Love

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 (02 / 19 / 12 = HM 6 )

By Chris Hedges

We are tempted, indeed in a consumer culture encouraged, to reduce life to a simple search for happiness. Happiness, however, withers if there is no meaning. The other temptation is to disavow the search for happiness in order to be faithful to that which provides meaning. But to live only for meaning—indifferent to all happiness—makes us fanatic, self-righteous and cold. It leaves us cut off from our own humanity and the humanity of others. We must hope for grace, for our lives to be sustained by moments of meaning and happiness, both equally worthy of human communion. And it is this grace, this love, which in our darkest moments allows us to endure.

Viktor Frankl in “Man’s Search for Meaning” grappled with Eros and Thanatos in the Auschwitz death camp. He recalled being on a work detail, freezing in the blast of the Polish winter, when he began to think about his wife, who had already been gassed by the Nazis although he did not know it at the time.

“A thought transfixed me,” he wrote, “for the first time in my life I saw the truth as it is set down by so many poets, proclaimed as the final wisdom by so many thinkers. The truth—that love is the ultimate and the highest goal to which man can aspire. Then I grasped the meaning of the greatest secret that human poetry and human thought and belief have to impart. The salvation of man is through love and in love.”

Love is an action, a difference we try to make in the world

“We love our enemy when we love his or her ultimate meaning,” professor Adams told us. “We may have to struggle against what the enemy stands for; we may not feel a personal affinity or passion for him. Yet we are commanded for this person’s sake and for our own and for the sake of the destiny of creation, to love that which should unite us.”
                        To love that which should unite us requires us to believe there is something that connects us all, to know that at some level all of us love and want to be loved, to base all our actions on the sacred covenant of love, to know that love is an act of will, to refuse to exclude others because of personal difference or race or language or ethnicity or religion. It is easier to be indifferent. It is tempting to hate. Hate propels us to the lust for power, for control, to the Hobbesian nightmare of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Hate is what people do when they are distressed, as many Americans are now, by uncertainty and fear. If you hate others they will soon hate or fear you. They will reject you. Your behavior assures it. And through hate you become sucked into the sham covenants of the nation, the tribe, and you begin to speak in the language of violence, the language of death.

Love is not selflessness. It is the giving of one’s best self, giving one’s highest self unto the world . It is finding true selfhood. Selflessness is martyrdom, dying for a cause. Selfhood is living for a cause. It is choosing to create good in the world. To love another as one loves oneself is to love the universal self that unites us all. If our body dies, it is the love that we have lived that will remain—what the religious understand as the soul—as the irreducible essence of life. It is the small, inconspicuous things we do that reveal the pity and beauty and ultimate power and mystery of human existence.

Vasily Grossman wrote in his masterpiece “Life and Fate”:

My faith has been tempered in Hell. My faith has emerged from the flames of the crematoria, from the concrete of the gas chamber. I have seen that it is not man who is impotent in the struggle against evil, but the power of evil that is impotent in the struggle against man. The powerlessness of kindness, of senseless kindness, is the secret of its immortality. It can never be conquered. The more stupid, the more senseless, the more helpless it may seem, the vaster it is. Evil is impotent before it. The prophets, religious leaders, reformers, social and political leaders are impotent before it. This dumb, blind love is man’s meaning. Human history is not the battle of good struggling to overcome evil. It is a battle fought by a great evil struggling to crush a small kernel of human kindness. But if what is human in human beings has not been destroyed even now, then evil will never conquer.

To survive as a human being is possible only through love. And, when Thanatos is ascendant, the instinct must be to reach out to those we love, to see in them all the divinity, pity and pathos of the human. And to recognize love in the lives of others, even those with whom we are in conflict—love that is like our own. It does not mean we will avoid suffering or death. It does not mean that we as distinct individuals will survive. But love, in its mystery, has its own power. It alone gives us meaning that endures. It alone allows us to embrace and cherish life. Love has the power both to resist in our nature what we know we must resist and to affirm what we know we must affirm.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-03-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• found an intriguing link to the following , which we previously discussed :

THE BENJAMIN SOLARI PARRAVICINI's PROPHETIC MESSAGE - by Tomás Latino

Interplanetary ships, invisible to the human eye ( more so if they look like us ), are coming right now to the earth. These beings, invisible to the human eye, have always coexisted in our planet, and they dwell in temples and convents because they are mystics and they tray to impose the faith. (year 1939)
                          ------------ a little background story

Stefano Breccia, who died in Italy several days ago, led an extraordinary life. Publicly, he taught at several European universities and worked as an electrical engineer in Italy. In his private life he kept a closely guarded secret until 2007 when he released a remarkable book. Contattismi di Massa (translated into English as Mass Contact in 2009) detailed the history of a mysterious group of human looking extraterrestrials that established underground bases in Italy and met with local residents between 1956 and 1978 ( 56 / 78 ) . He privately investigated the Amicizia (Friendship) case over a period of several decades during which he got to meet and question many of the primary witnesses. The events in his book appear like episodes from Star Trek, but are well supported by documentary evidence, the independent investigations of Italy’s finest UFO researchers, and first hand witnesses of the events described. Some of the witnesses were leading statesmen, scholars and high society figures from Italy and Europe. Breccia included a number of prefaces and statements by witnesses detailing the extensive number of people involved in the Friendship case. To commemorate Prof Breccia’s remarkable life and experiences, the Exopolitics Institute is pleased to release online his video presentation at the 2010 Earth Transformation Conference.
                          Italian Professor revealing extraterrestrials among us dies – conference video released | Exopolitics Institute News Service

a few snapshots from the presentation

Mystical indeed

think of it as one of the Original Blue Print / Master Template from which life sprung and spread in the Universe (Analogy ); another one would be to say Gaia is one of the 50 Mother Antennas

and here is a poem that sound quite Alchemical see Fulcanelli / St Germain

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-03-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Seek not here the words,
                            Search them elsewhere.
                            Sing to me in the silence of the heart
                            And I will rise from the earth to hear
                            Your winning song
                            . Rumi

Speak a new language so
                            that the world will be a new world.

Rumi

Comment

• The Monkees i'm a believer Lyrics! [HD] - YouTube

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
                              Meant for someone else but not for me.
                              Love was out to get me
                              That's the way it seemed.
                              Disappointment haunted all my dreams.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
                              Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
                              I'm in love, I'm a believer!
                              I couldn't leave her if I tried.

I thought love was more or less a givin' thing,
                              Seems the more I gave the less I got.
                              What's the use in tryin'?
                              All you get is pain.
                              When I needed sunshine I got rain.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
                              Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
                              I'm in love, I'm a believer!
                              I couldn't leave her if I tried.

Uploaded by theratssbb on Feb 3, 2010

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-03-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• some more snapshots from the presentation:

the following can be linked to the work of Walter and Lea Russell (WLR )

------------

ufo Design:

compare to a previous pic we discussed:

+

Wireless breakthrough: one frequency, multiple signals • The Register

A team of Italian radio boffins – and one Swede – have one-upped their pioneering countryman Guglielmo Marconi by demonstrating a method of simultaneously transmitting multiple signals on the same frequency.

Team member Bo Thide of Swedish Institute of Space Physics first conceived the orbital angular momentum idea in a 2007 paper focussed on radio astronomy, but in which he wrote that the concept "paves the way for novel wireless communication concepts."

Last year, Tamburini, Thide, and their team demonstrated the multiple-signal technique by beaming two separate audio signals at 2.4GHz, then two television signals, 442 meters from the lighthouse of Venice's San Giorgio Island to the balcony of the Palazzo Ducale.

------------------------------- and some writing

and a ref to fractal :

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-04-2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X