Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on a side note:

Twelve Olympians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The classical scheme of the Twelve Olympians (the Canonical Twelve of art and poetry) comprises the following gods:,
    Zeus, Poseidon, Apollo,Ares, Dionysus, Hephaestus , Hermes Hera, Demeter, Athena, Aphrodite, Artemis

The North Pole's field will always be a little bigger/ expanded than the South Pole

It takes on another meaning when you look at them through an Alchemical Lens : the 4 ages

Greek Mythology: Ancient Gods & Goddesses (Part 1) - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-09-2012, 12:22 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• one added note to :

Danish archaeologist Thorkild Ramskou suggested in 1967 that the sólarsteinn could have been a piece of Icelandic spar, which is calcite in the form of a transparent, polarizing crystal. These crystals are common in Iceland. Other candidates for sunstone include cordierite or tourmaline, both of which are common in Scandinavia.

Cordierite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cordierite (mineralogy) or iolite (gemology) is a magnesium iron aluminium cyclosilicate. Iron is almost always present and a solid solution exists between Mg-rich cordierite and Fe-rich sekaninaite with a series formula: (Mg,Fe)2Al3(Si5AlO18) to (Fe,Mg)2Al3(Si5AlO18).[2] A high temperature polymorph exists, indialite, which is isostructural with beryl and has a random distribution of Al in the (Si,Al)6O18 rings
      Cordierite typically occurs in contact or regional metamorphism of argillaceous rocks. It is especially common in hornfels produced by contact metamorphism of pelitic rocks. Two common metamorphic mineral assemblages include sillimanite-cordierite-spinel and cordierite-spinel-plagioclase-orthopyroxene. Other associated minerals include garnet (cordierite-garnet-sillimanite gneisses) and anthophyllite.[4][5] Cordierite also occurs in some granites, pegmatites, and norites in gabbroic magmas. Alteration products include mica, chlorite, and talc. Cordierite occurs in the granite contact zone at Geevor Tin Mine in Cornwall.

The fact that tin trade existed is too well attested to need proof. Herodotus as early as 445 BC speaks of the British Isles as the Tin Islands or Cassiterides. Pytheas (352-323 BC) mentions the tin trade, as does also Polybius (circa 160). Diodorus Siculus gives a detailed description of the trade. He tells us that the tin was mined, beaten into squares, and carried to an island called Ictis, joined to the mainland at low tide, which is generally held to be Mount St. Michael in Cornwall,
      The strong tradition tying Joseph of Arimathea with Glastonbury and the Phoenician tin trade with Cornwall may have strong thread of truth that ties them together. The only known sailors who came from the Eastern Mediterranean to Britain were Phoenician. Hence, the elementary conclusion is that Joseph of Arimathea, if he really made the trip(s), must have done it on Phoenician ships.
      Chapters 24 and 25 of J. K. Rowling's* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows take place in Cornwall (the Harry Potter story at Shell Cottage
      All Truth is Half Truth ... All Lie / Fiction is Half Truth

------------------------------

Catalytic converters are commonly made from ceramics containing a large proportion of cordierite. The manufacturing process deliberately aligns the cordierite crystals to make use of the very low thermal expansion seen for one axis. This prevents thermal shock cracking from taking place when the catalytic converter is used.[6]
      As the transparent variety iolite, it is often used as a gemstone. The name "iolite" comes from the Greek word for violet. Another old name is dichroite, a Greek word meaning "two-colored rock", a reference to cordierite's strong pleochroism. It has also been called "water-sapphire" and "Vikings' Compass" because of its usefulness in determining the direction of the sun on overcast days, the Vikings having used it for this purpose[7]. This works by determining the direction of polarization of the sky overhead. Light scattered by air molecules is polarized, and the direction of the polarization is at right angles to a line to the sun, even when the sun's disk itself is obscured by dense fog or lies just below the horizon.[8]

Gem quality iolite varies in color from sapphire blue to blue violet to yellowish gray to light blue as the light angle changes. Iolite is sometimes used as an inexpensive substitute for sapphire. It is much softer than sapphires and is abundantly found in Sri Lanka, India, Burma, Australia's Northern Territory, Namibia, Brazil, Tanzania, Madagascar, Connecticut, and the Yellowknife area of the Northwest Territories of Canada.

Geologist Dan Hausel, University of Wyoming, found iolite deposits in Wyoming. These are some of the largest deposits in the world. One iolite that he recovered weighed in at more than 24,000 carats--the largest ever found in the world

Other candidates for sunstone include cordierite
      Cordierite (mineralogy) or iolite (gemology) is a magnesium iron aluminium cyclosilicate

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-09-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Another solar system has more planets than ours...and here's what we're going to do about it!

. That's right: HD 10180 has nine planets. Over at the great Bad Astronomy blog, Phil Plait has the rundown on these new planets:

----------------------- this is fun

Before It's News

9th February 2012 - A man from the town of Fuzhou in East China's Jiangxi Province argues that, on this picture you can see a flying dragon. The event was documented by a camera on his mobile. "I drove home and suddenly I noticed that all the people on the street staring at the sky. I parked the car to check what was going on. In the sky I saw two dragons, which were flying among the clouds. The unusual phenomenon lasted several minutes, then the creatures or things in the sky suddenly disappeared. >web.vecer.com/portali/vecer/v1/default.asp?kaj=3&id=2012020905745594
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-09-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• April 14 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

04/14/12 = 4 / 5 / 3 = 9 /3 = 12 = HM 3

Holidays and observances
          Ambedkar Jayanti (India)
          Black Day (South Korea)
          Christian Feast Day:
          Bénézet
          Domnina of Terni
          Lidwina
          Peter González
          April 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
          Day of the Georgian language (Georgia)
          Day of Mologa (Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia)
          N'Ko Alphabet Day (Mande speakers)
          New Year festivals in South and Southeast Asian cultures, celebrated on the sidereal vernal equinox:
          Assamese New Year, or Rongali Bihu (India's Assam Valley)
          Bengali New Year, or Pohela Boishakh (Bangladesh and India's West Bengal state)
          Burmese New Year, or Thingyan (Burma)
          Sikh New Year, or Vaisakhi (Punjab region)
          Khmer New Year, or Chol Chnam Thmey, most commonly celebrated on April 13 (Cambodia)
          Lao New Year, or Songkan / Pi Mai Lao, generally celebrated from 13 to 15 April (Laos)
          Malayali New Year, or Vishu (India's Kerala state)
          Nepali New Year, or Bikram Samwat / Vaishak Ek (Nepal)
          Oriya New Year, or Maha Visuba Sankranthi (India's Orissa state)
          Sinhalese New Year, or Aluth Avurudhu (Sri Lanka)
          Tamil New Year, or Puthandu (India's Tamil Nadu state, Sri Lanka)
          Thai New Year, or Songkran, celebrated from 13 to 15 April (Thailand)
          Tuluva New Year, or Bisu (India's Karnataka state)
          The first day of Takayama Spring Festival (Takayama, Gifu, Japan)
          Youth Day (Angola)

Comment

• here is a nice article about the Rothchild by David Icke ; although i am not too sure about the reptilian side ... who knows ... They may also be the dark side of the Brotherhood of the Snake all truth is half truth

Before It's News

Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong.

Take the Rothschilds, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German) in the 18th century when a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others.

They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David on the front of their house in Frankfurt.

The Star of David or Seal of Solomon is an ancient esoteric symbol and only became associated with Jewish people after the Rothschilds adopted it for themselves. It has absolutely no connection to "David" or "Solomon", as Jewish historical sources confirm.

The Jewish farmers were told what to grow and they soon found out who was in charge if they questioned his orders. In 1901, these Jewish people complained to Rothschild about this dictatorship over their settlement or "Yishuv".

They asked him:
            "..if you wish to save the Yishuv, first take your hands from it, and…for once permit the colonists to have the possibility of correcting for themselves whatever needs correcting.."
            Baron Rothschild replied:
            "I created the Yishuv, I alone. Therefore no men, neither colonists nor organizations, have the right to interfere in my plans.."
            In one sentence, you have the true attitude of the Rothschilds to Jewish people, and indeed, the human population in general.
            According to Simon Schama’s book, Two Rothschilds and the Land of Israel (Collins, London, 1978), the Rothschilds acquired 80% of the land of Israel.
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-09-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post187739

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              I think the elite are using our resources to find another planet to escape too since they have the tech for space travel, if they find it this planet would be the slave, cesspool They created.
              One percent leaves ninety nine percent swim in the cesspool
              I think they forgot their place within thiis vast universe .... earth is far from being a cesspool ... neither are we

we are all the product of the all .... and the creations of the creations are also the product of the All

-------------------------

SETI Institute: Aliens Messages In Plain Sight

This is from an article done by a Senior Astronomer at the SETI Institute Seth Shostak. Given there are thousands of ducmented sightings and other other worldy evidence out there that not only does ET life exist but has/is visiting our planet, I'd say this is a given anyways.
              Could there be a faster way to discover interesting galactic neighbors? Is there some scheme for detecting aliens that might work quicker than tuning in their radio transmissions or hunting down their laser pulses?

There might be, and for a simple reason. The cosmos is three times as old as Earth. During most of creation's 14 billion year history, our solar system wasn't around. Nonetheless, the early universe still had the right stuff for life, and contained worlds that were just as suitable for spawning biology and intelligence as our own.

Humans have existed only for the last 0.001 percent of cosmic time. All of which says that -- unless the Homo sapiens brain is the one-and-only instance of cogitating machinery -- nearly all the intelligence that's out there is beyond our level.

Comment

• sry for the long post but it carrie a beautiful message

Before It's News

by Zen Gardner

It struck me today how learning to handle these exciting new vibrations and cosmic changes is very much like learning to sail in uncharted waters. We really need to learn how to navigate these unknown waves and currents and be ready at the helm for the many fluctuations coming our way.

I'm also feeling sorry for the people who have no clue as to what's going on.

To think there are so many who don't even know there is a cosmic sea, never mind that there's huge energetic wave changes reaching our planetary system that are about to rock their proverbial boats. I guess it's like Plato's cave analogy, only here it's blind people in a boat who think all the world is the small structure and items they feel around them.

Stay on High Alert

There's a lot of very interesting information available on this transition we're going through with many interpretations, and some great advice on how to manage these vibrational changes. My personal take is to stay very alert and aware on every front, most of all of my thoughts and feelings, remaining the observer monitoring what's going on within and without me.

Don't ever forget, your very thoughts and feelings at times may not be your own but some morphed projection from this hyper-technological insane drive by the would be controllers to steer humanity as well. This is especially so when our guards are down.

For me that also means keeping abreast of the news, the real news. It's watching for trends, not just in the NWO rollout or political news, but following earth and space changes is very important. How our planet and solar system are behaving is intrinsic to getting a deeper sense of the energetic changes we're undergoing. Once you get a rounded picture of the current situation the dots connect.

But we have to keep at it, especially now.

Real information is everything. It's our food. Either we're getting the adulterated stuff or we're getting real nourishment. It makes a world of difference in how we feel and think and affects the very course of our lives and hence the rest of humanity since we each affect it so profoundly. I avoid TV at any cost. It's toxic and completely destructive. If there's something worth watching you'll find it on the net where you can be in control of it.

Even the animal channel has turned into a horror show. So called science history regurgitations are carefully manicured to misdirect and are lubricated by truths for easy assimilation into the collective mind. All deviously presented in a completely false construct of understanding.
                Conscious, Observant Living Is A Must - Beware the Unconscious Crazies

Learning to listen to our hearts, our real consciousness that taps into the central Source, and observe from that point is the key. When things start to pick up more speed this will be more and more important when mental processes get more and more affected.

The mind is much like the computer that is susceptible to an EMP blast, a large electromagnetic pulse, the same kind that can stop your computer controlled car and shut down the grid. The heart, however, your conscious spirit, only revels in the additional energy and will never let you down!

Now that's empowerment! But we have be careful.

Now I drive slower than I used to. I was a speed freak before I woke up, but afterwards had a drastic change into a slow, observant driver. And lately it got even slower. I mentioned to my dear wife we need to watch out for erratic behavior on the roads when we're out, people are going to start unravelling before our eyes.

Sure enough, over the next 2 days we saw 3 accidents and had a car absolutely insanely cross an intersection well after the light turned redright in front of us. Completely strange. We're going to see a lot of this type of thing, sorry to say.

Most people aren't going to realize what's going on and many will have psychotic type reactions to these vibrational changes. It's not going to be pretty, like that veteran commercial pilot who went berserk recently. We can only imagine the effect it's going to have on military personnel who are already drugged up.

Let's hope they wake up and just quit. Same with all the zoot suits. There will be a lot of that too..people having major revelations and making life changing decisions. It's gonna be a wild time!

Surf's up!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Conclusion - Activate or Else

These energetic changes are not the answer. We are the answer. Those they effect who in turn willingly transform and pass it on, helping others understand and utilize what's going on are the answer.

You and me.

With or without these new energies our mission is the same. But what a great time to be alive as it appears we're getting a boost...good for conscious humanity, but bad for the matrix whose minions are scared to death of what's happening.

This is why the frantic implementation of the control system. Poor puny bastards. It's like a bucket of water on a raging forest fire. Sorry guys, you already lost. You really think you can fight the Truth? C'mon.

But we do need to keep exposing them so others can see through their false projection and find Truth and Reality for themselves.
                  Sail On!

We're sailing the cosmic sea, the wind is picking up, and it's all hands on deck!

We're here to act out our mission, however we're each called. We can follow, we can lead. We can sit by the wayside.

I don't personally condone non-action in the least. We need to be conscious responders. Not inexcusable idiots. That's thoroughly pathetic. I think we've all been through enough of that..and so have the enslaved.

Raise your voice. Yes yours.

Radiate the change any way you can!

Love, Zen

--------------------- on a side note

pay attention to the sun in the next few days
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-09-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Some of you guys are familiar with Thomas Henry Moray

ENDLESS LIGHT: Dr. Thomas Henry Moray | Borderlands – The Crossroads of Science & Spirit | Page 20

In 1942, Moray attempted to rebuild a Radiant Energy device, using the remaining bit of what was known as the "Swedish Stone". This material, which was the heart of his original RE detector, he had never managed to duplicate, and the shortage of this material limited the amount of power which he could draw. Consequently, in the large unit, he developed a second detector that forced him into extensive research involving nuclear materials and radioactive reactions. He became deeply involved in the study of synthetic radioactivity as described by Gustave LeBon in his book "The Evolution of Matter". The years slipped by and Moray spent most of his time working on what he called the "counter-balance" to eliminate the need for an aerial antenna.
                    My instinct is pointing towards the White Tourmaline also called Achroite for the swedish Stone

read on

Vikings could have steered by polarized light

(PhysOrg.com) -- The Vikings are said to have been able to navigate with the aid of "sunstones" that allowed them to see the sun on cloudy or foggy days. Now scientists in Hungary and Sweden say the sunstones could have been polarizing crystals.
                    The Vikings were the dominant seafaring explorers of much of Northern Europe and Britain from around 900 to 1200 AD. They were able to navigate their way around the thousands of kilometers of the north Atlantic with great skill and without the help of the magnetic compass, which was not then known in Europe. In the long days of summer at high latitudes they would also have had limited or no views of the stars to help them navigate.

Legend has it that these great Scandinavian sailors used a "sólarsteinn," or sunstone, to help them, and stories mentioning the sunstone include the saga of King Olaf and Sigurd, the Icelandic hero. The king asked Sigurd where the invisible sun lay in the cloudy sky and then used a sunstone to check Sigurd’s answer.

Danish archaeologist Thorkild Ramskou suggested in 1967 that the sólarsteinn could have been a piece of Icelandic spar, which is calcite in the form of a transparent, polarizing crystal. These crystals are common in Iceland. Other candidates for sunstone include cordierite or tourmaline, both of which are common in Scandinavia.

A polarizing crystal allows only light polarized in one direction to pass through, and it appears dark or light depending on its orientation to the polarized light. Sunlight becomes polarized through the scattering of air molecules in the atmosphere, with the line of polarization at a tangent to concentric circles with the sun at their center. Ramskou postulated that the Vikings could have rotated a polarizing crystal to check the direction of polarization and deduce the position of the sun when it was hidden by fog or was just beneath the horizon.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-10-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Let's see what the Crystal users have to say about Tourmaline:

Metaphysically, Tourmalines are one of the most powerful and healing of gemstones to work with. The resonant energy of Tourmalines relates to each of the chakras according to its color.

Tourmaline can be used to attract inspiration, to diminish fear by promoting understanding, and to encourage self confidence. It acts to clear, maintain and stimulate each of the energy centers of the body.

Tourmaline provides a balancing of the male/female energies within the body and further provides for balancing of the mind. It is thought to bring healing powers to the user and to provide protection from all dangers occurring on the physical plane.
                      Achroite (colorless tourmaline) is a stone of higher consciousness. It synthesizes all other colors and opens the Crown Chakra. It aligns the meridians of the physical and etheric bodies. It can be used to bring you into contact with the angelic realm. Achroite is an excellent channeling stone for communication with higher planes and increases flexibility, happiness, objectivity, compassion and serenity. Enhancing tolerance and understanding, Achroite is a very protective crystal.

Comment

• a repost on previous findings about Thomas Moray:

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...antenna-7.html

The Puzzling Role Of Biophotons In The Brain - Technology Review

Various work suggests that neurons emit and even conduct photons. Could it be that biophotons help to synchronise the brain?
                        In recent years, a growing body of evidence shows that photons play an important role in the basic functioning of cells. Most of this evidence comes from turning the lights off and counting the number of photons that cells produce. It turns out, much to many people's surprise, that many cells, perhaps even most, emit light as they work.

In fact, it looks very much as if many cells use light to communicate. There's certainly evidence that bacteria, plants and even kidney cells communicate in this way. Various groups have even shown that rats brains are literally alight thanks to the photons produced by neurons as they work.

The YAROM tube ("Moray" backwards), is a blown glass device which is not unlike a cylindrical Zworykin iconoscope tube (Lehr). Electrically activated by 250 Kilovolt impulses, electronic currents are directed toward a strangely configured multi-staged target of unknown compositions. When operating, the device releases a soft, healing pink light. This permeating light appears within tube, easily traveling through the blown quartz walls to the outside air. Hands can block the light, but longer exposures prove their permeating effects. Moray claimed that these rays originated deep within atomic nuclei.
                        paper on The YAROM tube written by Dr Moray

http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/actinia.pdf

it seems that Moray Agrees with me (http://www.energeticforum.com/160924-post201.html ) when he wrote:

------------------------------

Randall Cole Roffe: Harmonic Resonance

The application of the principles of one science into another is often neglected. Today we have a massive and growing volume of experimentally proven information that certainly does not always find its every application. In the real world, we can work from scientific theory, through experimentation, into an engineered result, but just as often we work via reverse engineering, from the result back into the origin.
                        If we take a good look -- and listen -- at the whole of manifestation, and apply the principles of acoustics and music, and of the color wheel, the grand pattern that emerges is self-evident.More
                        than this, a possible explanation of a medium of transmission of a universal electrogravitational influence, as a plenum far more fundamental than an ether, becomes apparent. With this realization a
                        whole new understanding of physics also emerges, with awesome possibilities.
                        Randall Cole Roffe
                        the colors and sound can also be interpreted as Other Inventors of like mind
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-10-2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• from the book Jimmy Guieu - OVNI. ET. La Verite Cachee - Terre Ta Civili…

by Jimmy Guieu

translated : p 207

It should be recommended
                          also to read a book published in 1965, in Encyclopedia Planet
                          distributed by Denoël and unfortunately out of print: The Astrology before the
                          science
                          , Michel Gauquelin182, prefaced by my colleague and friend
                          (deceased) Aime Michel. Responsible for the work C.N.R.S, Gauquelin,
                          "By stripping
                          statistics, found that the proportion of
                          number of engineers born under such a planet like the number of
                          doctors, chemists or teachers born under such other
                          planets, beyond the scope of the laws of chance ",
                          reads the
                          bookmark this exceptional book. "The old astrology, which is
                          believed buried or at least abandoned the superstition of naive,
                          reappeared where modern knowledge was least expected:
                          figures in the dries
                          t. (...) At the same time, scholars
                          official in charge of academic responsibilities, as Takata, the
                          Japan, or Piccardi, Italy, showed that the results of a
                          experience in chemistry or biology varied geography
                          cosmos.
                          (...) Each of the appendices (this volume) clearly distinguishes this
                          which belongs to the classical astrology and what is research
                          ongoing cosmic influences "[or" astral influences "
                          studied by the pioneers featured in this original study, JG].
                          Note also that Francoise Gauquelin, Michel's wife, brought
                          also its contribution to the scientific study of astrology.

not all size fits all ... especially when it comes to dealing with subtle energies .... this is the reason why dowsing is just as important before you start experimenting ... it allows you to find the right spot ( Ley lines / St. Michael Line ) to increase your chances of Tapping the Source

ps : NORAD is located at Colorado Springs where Tesla did his Research

----------------------------------- Strange Horizons: Ley lady ley...

In all of Fortean phenomena and esoterica, I am not overly familiar with the concept of ley lines. So on a whim, I decided to look into it and the following is what I found out.

A "ley line" is an unseen conduit, if you will, of spiritual energy that runs through the Earth. There many of these lines across the globe and they tend to intersect in a grid-like pattern. Points where these lines intersect are thought to be vortexes of psychic or spiritual energy by New Agers. Said devotees of the ley line theory claim that ancient peoples, whether unconsciously or intuitively, built their monuments along these conduits. The pyramids of both Egypt and Mexico are said to be atop ley lines, as is Stonehenge and the lines of Nazca. Even our modern Interstates and roadways are claimed to follow ley lines in a few cases. Plus, interestingly enough, crop circles seem to form along ley lines, especially in Britain.
                          note : the ley lines you are seeing on the map are the major ones each encompassing more Ley lines .... Fractal ... which leads me to think that Through Dowsing you can find the ones passing through your Lab / Bench work etc ...

An interesting Theory ... not yet fully complete

The GOD-CODE MATRIX of 188 .... LEY LINES on Earth from the 188 DAY CYCLE of MEGA-QUAKES?!? - YouTube
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-10-2012, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• An interesting Theory ... not yet fully complete

The GOD-CODE MATRIX of 188 .... LEY LINES on Earth from the 188 DAY CYCLE of MEGA-QUAKES?!? - YouTube

from the vid

Principle of Mentalism

8.1 = HM 9

12 / 16 / 11 = 3 / 7 / 2 = 3 / 9 = HM 3

2 / 23 / 11 = 2 / 5 / 2 = 7 / 2 = HM 9

Red Ice Radio - Marty Leeds - Hour 1 - Pi & The Alchemical Marriage
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-10-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Robert Miles - Children [Dream Version] - YouTube

Enigma - Return To Innocence With Lyrics - YouTube

Return To Innocence lyrics

That's not the beginning of the end
                              That's the return to yourself

The return to innocence
                              Love - Devotion
                              Feeling - Emotion
                              Love - Devotion
                              Feeling - Emotion

Don't be afraid to be weak
                              Don't be too proud to be strong

Just look into your heart my friend
                              That will be the return to yourself

The return to innocence
                              If you want, then start to laugh
                              If you must, then start to cry
                              Be yourself don't hide

Just believe in destiny
                              Don't care what people say

Just follow your own way
                              Don't give up and use the chance (Synchronicity )
                              To return to innocence

That's not the beginning of the end
                              That's the return to yourself
                              The return to innocence
                              Don't care what people say
                              Follow just your own way Follow just your own way
                              Don't give up, don't give up
                              To return, to return to innocence.
                              If you want then laugh
                              If you must then cry
                              Be yourself don't hide
                              Just believe in destiny

ORANGE BLOSSOM - Habibi - YouTube
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-10-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...tml#post187843

you can also add : Srinivasa Ramanujan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Srīnivāsa Rāmānujan FRS pronunciation (help·info) (22 December 1887 – 26 April 1920) was an Indian mathematician and autodidact who, with almost no formal training in pure mathematics, made extraordinary contributions to mathematical analysis, number theory, infinite series and continued fractions. Ramanujan was said by the English mathematician G.H. Hardy to be in the same league as mathematicians like Euler and Gauss in terms of natural genius
                                In recognition of his contribution to mathematics, the Government of India declared in Dec 2011 to celebrate Ramanujan's birthday as 'National Mathematics Day' every year on 22 December and declared 2012 as the 'National Mathematical Year
                                Personality and spiritual life

Ramanujan has been described as a person with a somewhat shy and quiet disposition, a dignified man with pleasant manners.[79] He lived a rather Spartan life while at Cambridge. Ramanujan's first Indian biographers describe him as rigorously orthodox. Ramanujan credited his acumen to his family Goddess, Namagiri of Namakkal. He looked to her for inspiration in his work,[80] and claimed to dream of blood drops that symbolised her male consort, Narasimha, after which he would receive visions of scrolls of complex mathematical content unfolding before his eyes.[81] He often said, "An equation for me has no meaning, unless it represents a thought of God."[82][83]

Hardy cites Ramanujan as remarking that all religions seemed equally true to him.[84] Hardy further argued that Ramanujan's religiousness had been romanticised by Westerners and overstated—in reference to his belief, not practice—by Indian biographers. At the same time, he remarked on Ramanujan's strict observance of vegetarianism.

Comment

Working...
                                X