• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petar, if you need a screen capture try:

Faststone screen capture : Download FastStone Capture for windows

or

shutter screen capture for linux : Shutter - Feature-rich Screenshot Tool

ps: time to pdf print ........ just use google chrome to print and select pdf
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-13-2012, 03:09 PM.
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Having linked Tesla with a few crop circles ... we can venture and explore a few more for inspiration's sake

a fractal construct has an [COLOR="purple]'efficient function'[/COLOR], it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

here is a nice Database of Crop Circles : Crop Circle Research: International Crop Circle Database

the following one (in light of previous posts ) can be viewed as another Version of the Rodin Coil :

the next one shows you the Principle of Male / Female ; North / South

The North Pole's field will always be a little bigger/ expanded than the South Pole
      hint : Male = 2 / Female = 1

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-16-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Ten Years After - Love Like A Man (Live at the Fillmore East) - YouTube

Love Like A Man lyrics
        You roly-poly
        All over town
        But you come on back to me
        When things are down

Love like a man
        Love all you can

Your satisfaction
        Is growin' less
        If you come on back to me
        Use my address and let you

Love like a man
        Love all you can

You are the woman
        You can't deny
        You look so good to me, girl
        You make me high

I'll tell you something
        I think you know
        When you flash those eyes at me
        All systems go, yeah

Love like a man
        Love all you can

Love like a man
        Love all you can

Love like a man
        Love all you can
        awesome guitar solo

a repost because it is too good ...Golden

Wah Wah - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - YouTube

Wah Wah - Robert Plant

From my island home I feel a chance
        Kiss the tide - goes time and circumstance
        Give me peace of mind and let me dance
        Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand
        On my heels these wings I gladly wear
        Laugh into the face of anger and despair
        Give me peace of mind and let me dance
        Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand

powerful

original statue Flying Mercury

"Walkin' On The Sun (Shams / Shamash )"

It ain't no joke I'd like to buy the world a toke
        And teach the world to sing in perfect harmony
        And teach the world to snuff the fires and the liars
        Hey I know it's just a song but it's spice for the recipe
        This is a love attack I know it went out but it's back.
        It's just like any fad it retracts before impact
        And just like fashion it's a passion for the with it and hip

If you got the goods they'll come and buy it just to stay in the clique

[Chorus:]
        So don't delay act now supplies are running out
        Allow if you're still alive six to eight years to arrive
        And if you follow there may be a tomorrow
        But if the offer is shun you might as well be walkin' on the sun

Twenty-five years ago ( H.M 7 )they spoke out and they broke out
        Of recession and oppression and together they toked
        And they folked out with guitars around a bonfire
        Just singin' and clappin' man what the hell happened
        Then some were spellbound some were hellbound
        Some they fell down and some got back up and
        Fought back 'gainst the melt down
        And their kids were hippie chicks all hypocrites
        Because fashion is smashin' the true meaning of it

[Repeat Chorus]

It ain't no joke when a mama's handkerchief is soaked
        With her tears because her baby's life has been revoked
        The bond is broke up so choke up and focus on the close up
        Mr. Wizard can't perform no godlike hocus-pocus
        So don't sit back kick back and watch the world get bushwhacked
        News at 10:00 your neighborhood is under attack
        Put away the crack before the crack puts you away
        You need to be there when your baby's old enough to relate

[Repeat Chorus]
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-13-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Let us go back to geography as previously discussed ... we Found Foum Hanch (mouth of the Snake ) in this manner .... http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post177755

30th parallel north - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia check out the other countries on this parallel ... you'll find a few interesting spot

30 th Parallel
          HM 3

30°0′N 9°43′W 3 9 7 = HM 1 Morocco
          6 3 9 Flag of Morocco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so let's have a look at

15th Parallel HM 6 and see what country it crosses

15th parallel north - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

known to have pyramids or Fractal Temples

15°0′N 92°43′W = 6 11 7 = 8 7 = 15 = HM 6 Mexico

15°0′N 98°13′E = 6 8 4 = HM 9 Thailand

15th parallel south - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

15°0′S 75°28′W 6 3 1 = HM 1 Peru

15°0′S 69°21′W 6 69 3 = HM 6 Bolivia

note Peru = HM 1 = Morocco (principle of correspondence )

read on : Andean Legends of the Inner Earth

The highland Andes have been known through myth and legend as one of the access points for vast underground subterranean cities, the domain of inner-earth beings who from time to time, emerge from their lower worlds into the upper atmosphere of our third-dimensional density. These ancient legends speak of vast networks of tunnels criss-crossing the entire length and breadth of the planet. Traditions of vaults, labyrinths and buried treasures of remote antiquity are found in Crete, Egypt, Tibet, Mexico, Ecuador, Bolivia and Peru. Inca prophecy tells of the upper, middle, and lower worlds, other realities existing in both physical and astral/etheric form.

Several places in the Andes mountains are considered gateways to these realms and doorways, where emergence and entrance are possible. Included among this distinction are the famous sacred sites of Sacsayhuaman in the Peruvian Andes, and the ancient pre-Incan city of Tiwanaku near the shores of Lake Titicaca in Bolivia.

The Jesuit chronicler, Agnelio Oliva, recorded the words of an old Inca quipu reader to the effect that "the real Tiahuanaco was a subterranean city, far exceeding the one "above ground" in vastness."

Edgar Cayce on Atlantis | Paranormal News Central

We must remember that the periods of exodus from Atlantis were far apart. The type of civilization carried to the region of the Pyrenees and America just before and after the first destruction was not the same as that carried to Central America and Morocco before the second upheaval, and to Egypt and Yucatan before the final destruction.

In the Pyrenees there are ruins of the early Atlantean settlements; and in Morocco early settlements, also as yet uncovered.
          Edgar Cayce quote on Atlanteans in Peru

Here’s the excerpt from a trance reading from Edgar Cayce, America’s “Sleeping Prophet,” saying that citizens of Atlantis did travel to South America, and specifically Peru:

When in the Atlantean land, there were those making for that change that was for the preservation of the peoples; and the entity – with others – migrated to what is known as the Peruvian, or later known as the Incal land.
          Paragraph 4, Reading 470-22, given for a 48-year-old male construction engineer on July 5th, 1938 at Edgar Cayce’s home on Arctic Crescent in Virginia Beach, Virginia
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-14-2012, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
            Petar, if you need a screen capture try:

Faststone screen capture : Download FastStone Capture for windows

or

shutter screen capture for linux : Shutter - Feature-rich Screenshot Tool

ps: time to pdf print ........ just use google chrome to print and select pdf
            I apologize about the file size here, but I hope to have simplified the effort of anyone else who is interested to "PDF Print" all these pages. I used google chrome.

I have this entire thread, minus this post I am now making, in this folder presently uploading.

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

You have the option here, to "download entire folder". In this sense, you have an archived thread as of april 14, 2012 @ 1:27 in the morning -- downloadable by one click. Leave your computer sitting, and you'll download the 600 MB thread in a few hours. It's almost a full gig, but it's there.

I have the thread uploading tonight, and should be fully accessable in the morning for anyone to download.

I'm listening to the tune...
            Jukebox Hero with lyrics - YouTube

If I can do nothing less, I hope to let my work simplify the work for others, that they may easily archive your compilation of diverse information.

Also, a Lao Russell Interview...

Lao Russell Interview PM Magazine - YouTube

A beautiful woman, speaking about the pollution in human relations.
            I hope that I may follow your example of giving goodness in human relations -- many of which I may never meet. This is in an individual effort to stop giving out "pollution" in human relations -- the cause of our many problems.... It is individual AND collective, and we all CAN play our part in the simplest of ways...

Comment

• Thank you for your wonderful help Petar ... very much appreciated

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...tml#post188430

Iceland Wipes Out CitizenΒ΄s Debt! Bankers On Trail!?, page 1

This is awesome. It shows when the people DO STAND UP they have more power and win against the corrupt bankers and politicians of a country. Iceland is forgiving and erasing the mortgage debt of the population. They are putting the bankers and politicians on the "Bench of the Accused." Which means I assume they are putting them on trial for corruption.

Now the rest of people of the world need to start doing the same thing. We all need to stand up and against all the corruption and fraud of the banks and politicians that are puppets of the banks and corporations.
              Iceland’s special prosecutor has said it may indict as many as 90 people, while more than 200, including the former chief executives at the three biggest banks, face criminal charges. Larus Welding, the former CEO of Glitnir Bank hf, once Iceland’s second biggest, was indicted in December for granting illegal loans and is now waiting to stand trial. The former CEO of Landsbanki Islands hf, Sigurjon Arnason, has endured stints of solitary confinement as his criminal investigation continues.
              Icelandic Anger Brings Debt Forgiveness in Best Recovery Story - Businessweek

“You could safely say that Iceland holds the world record in household debt relief,” said Lars Christensen, chief emerging markets economist at Danske Bank A/S in Copenhagen. “Iceland followed the textbook example of what is required in a crisis. Any economist would agree with that.”
              Iceland’s approach to dealing with the meltdown has put the needs of its population ahead of the markets at every turn.
              Iceland chose the blue pill .... Socionomics View

and for those who chose the Red Pill....America , England , Europe .... a much worse fate awaits ....

angry people when their red chakra opens up .......

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-14-2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Just linking a few loose Threads

here is a nice article about the Rothchild by David Icke ; although i am not too sure about the reptilian side ... who knows ... They may also be the dark side of the Brotherhood of the Snake all truth is half truth

Before It's News

Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong.

Take the Rothschilds, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German) in the 18th century when a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others.

They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David on the front of their house in Frankfurt.

The Star of David or Seal of Solomon is an ancient esoteric symbol and only became associated with Jewish people after the Rothschilds adopted it for themselves. It has absolutely no connection to "David" or "Solomon", as Jewish historical sources confirm.

The Jewish farmers were told what to grow and they soon found out who was in charge if they questioned his orders. In 1901, these Jewish people complained to Rothschild about this dictatorship over their settlement or "Yishuv".

They asked him:
                "..if you wish to save the Yishuv, first take your hands from it, and…for once permit the colonists to have the possibility of correcting for themselves whatever needs correcting.."
                Baron Rothschild replied:
                "I created the Yishuv, I alone. Therefore no men, neither colonists nor organizations, have the right to interfere in my plans.."
                In one sentence, you have the true attitude of the Rothschilds to Jewish people, and indeed, the human population in general.
                According to Simon Schama’s book, Two Rothschilds and the Land of Israel (Collins, London, 1978), the Rothschilds acquired 80% of the land of Israel.
                ----------------------------------------

and from the french version:

Manuscripts and rare books of Yemenis had to be routed separately from Aden by boat, when community members came to retrieve them, they explained that the warehouse where they were stored had burned. This disaster, which has never been the subject of investigation, provoked rumors that these documents were given to research institutes
                Histoire des Juifs au YΓ©men - WikipΓ©dia

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-44.html

an interesting excerpt from the previous article which ties in with some of Maimonide writings

The Templars had acquired a great deal of wealth, a fleet of ships and a strong army of warriors who fought by a creed of never retreating unless the odds were more than three to one. Some began to feel threatened by the wealth and power the Order had attained. In a joint effort orchestrated by King Philip (who had been rejected membership into the sect) and Pope Clement V, the Templars were accused of heresy. Among the many criminal accusations against the Templars were mocking the cross, sodomy[5] and worshiping a mysterious idol in the form of a head. The Templars were also accused of tying a sacred cord around their waist, which was said to have been consecrated by pressing it against the mysterious head.
                change worshiping head with "radio reception"

Jimmy Guieu - OVNI. ET. La Verite Cachee - Terre Ta Civili…[/QUOTE]

Let us See what Maimonides had to say about these Talking Figures, in the twelfth century, in his Ethical Writings:
                "The worshipers of the teraphim claimed that when the clarity of the stars
                spread out on the statue,They saw as been in relations with the Celestial Intelligences that were using the object as an instrument. Thus the teraphim taught the Hebrew people a lot of useful art and science
                the author's comment:
                Note that the gold teraphim were consecrated [actually "Tuned" so as "terrestrial" subspace, ie to instantaneous propagation 36] especially in a star or a planet determined.
                now you understand why some of maimonide's books disappeared and why Gold is found close to Spiritual Gold close to mountains and Large Water Bodies Principle of Correspondence

more on Maimonide
                here: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post178824

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-14-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• a few info update:

Could 'advanced' dinosaurs rule other planets?

New scientific research raises the possibility that advanced versions of T. rex and other dinosaurs — monstrous creatures with the intelligence and cunning of humans (montruous is a harsh word not all dinosaures were carnivorous ) — may be the life forms that evolved on other planets in the universe. "We would be better off not meeting them," concludes the study, which appears in the Journal of the American Chemical Society.
                  the ones who most likely evolved would either be vegetarian or omnivorous (like us but more advanced ) principle of correspondence

Claim: Advanced dinosaurs may rule other planets | TG Daily

In his report, Breslow discusses the age-old mystery of why the building blocks of terrestrial amino acids (which make up proteins), sugars, and the genetic materials DNA and RNA exist mainly in one orientation or shape.

There are two possible orientations, left and right, which mirror each other in the same way as hands. This is known as "chirality." In order for life to arise, proteins, for example, must contain only one chiral form of amino acids, left or right. ( like quartz )
                  As every self respecting Trekkie knows, the fictional crew of USS Voyager actually did meet a pair of saurian scientists while navigating the Delta Quadrant in the Distant Origin episode.
                  Distant Cousins_ Star Trek Voyager on Evolution - YouTube

--------------------------------------------------

previously posted: http://www.energeticforum.com/187997-post1441.html

Sibling Stars of the Sun Could Host Cousins of Earth Life | Search for Alien Life | Space.com

Some scientists are searching not just for any life out there in the universe, but for our distant relatives.

Earth may have seeded life on other planets if an asteroid smacking into Earth sprayed DNA into space, researchers suggest. Now a team of researchers is searching for siblings of the sun — stars born from the same parent star cluster — whose planets could have been impregnated with Earth life this way.
                  The sun's birth cluster

The sun is thought to have formed around 4.5 billion years ago within a cluster of thousands of baby stars. After around 1 billion years, this cluster broke up and the sibling stars went their separate ways. But before that point, researchers say, some of these stars may have shared life in the form of bacteria or DNA molecules.

"The idea is if a planet has life, like Earth, and if you hit it with an asteroid, it will create debris, some of which will escape into space," said astronomer Mauri Valtonen of the University of Turku in Finland. "And if the debris is big enough, like 1 meter across, it can shield life inside from radiation, and that life can survive inside for millions of years until that debris lands somewhere. If it happens to land on a planet with suitable conditions, life can start there." [Gallery: The Smallest Alien Planets]
                  ---------------------------------------

Vatican and Oxford libraries announce joint digital conversion of some manuscripts, books

More world literature just got its door kicked open digitally. For the first time scholars will be able to compare material kept in the separate collections for centuries.
                  The Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana and the Bodleian Libraries of the University of Oxford have announced a 4-year project to convert some of their important holdings into digital form for all to see - even if readers can't understand the Medieval Latin, ancient Greek or Hebrew the documents are written in.
                  more knowledge to be rediscovered
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-14-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• a repost in relations to the previously posted info :

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post166868

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

alpha_and_beta quartz

both alpha quartz and dna are coaxial helices

In the report, noted scientist Ronald Breslow, Ph.D., discusses the century-old mystery of why the building blocks of terrestrial amino acids (which make up proteins), sugars, and the genetic materials DNA and RNA exist mainly in one orientation or shape. There are two possible orientations, left and right, which mirror each other in the same way as hands. This is known as "chirality." In order for life to arise, proteins, for instance, must contain only one chiral form of amino acids, left or right. With the exception of a few bacteria, amino acids in all life on Earth have the left-handed orientation

so a left handed ( chiral ) Vogel crystal would be recommended

------------Now apply the above infos to the following

RF coils, helical resonators and voltage magnification by coherent spatial modes

)
                    structured water :from http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post166832

For example sound in water medium would need to be at 72.36Hz to achieve the same wavelength as radiowaves at 13.56MHz.

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[
                    ---------------

Luc MONTAGNIER DNA Teleportation

A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to 'teleport' or imprint itself between test tubes.

According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz.

Eighteen hours later, after DNA amplification using a polymerase chain reaction, as if by magic the DNA was detectable in the test tube containing pure water.
                    note: looks to me that a zone of activation was created then the dna transfer was accomplished

and also the weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz used is actually close to Schumann resonances:

let's not forget the use of [B]quartz test tube[/B] (surely ... crystal radio style )

The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere....
                    ....as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-14-2012, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Here is a random thought I had at work today....
                      Why do fractal constructs love to resonate with each other?

The solution that "pinged" back to me is as follows...
                      In order for any wave to transfer energy or information between two different wave frequencies, the two frequencies need to overlap at the same "point of inertia", so that the share the same still center.

In the case of human relations, this means that if one party is unwilling to extend their sympathetic nervous system into imagining another person's position, and feeling the tactile details that their body might feed them -- one can tailor the message to transfer specific bits and details of information.

Those that can communicate to a wide audience, has good communication skills -- their fractal antenna is well tailored to bridge neural gaps in other people's brains, and appropriately introduce concepts

This is something that is distinctly lacking in some of our human relationships, specifically in some politics. This thinking pattern is at its grossest form during times of war, going to the extent of seperating "us" from "them". That grammatical notion of isolating someone from the usage of the sympathy, or "putting yourself in their position", by pitting yourself to fight against "them" is attrocious. Fighting is not an option to the spirit. It might also be said that with the awakening of the spirit, the finer humanitarian qualities emerge from the person.

That might be, because the humanitarian qualities might require a still center, instead of being chaotically in motion "in your own little world", and making that motion resist motion -- the still center would allow a coupling of information between fractal antennaes...

didnt mean to go on a /rant there, but thought it'd be interesting to share. Gloss over if this doesn't resonate with you.

Comment

• In the case of human relations, this means that if one party is unwilling to extend their sympathetic nervous system into imagining another person's position, and feeling the tactile details that their body might feed them
                        In other words tune oneself to resonate with the other person .... you are correct in your line of thought ...

Those that can communicate to a wide audience, has good communication skills -- their fractal antenna is well tailored to bridge neural gaps in other people's brains, and appropriately introduce concepts
                        they can extend their "Male/ North Pole" to dominate others Feminine / South Pole and make others vibrate to them ... also called charisma

Charisma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia read the article , you will see that the celestials are not too far historically speaking

Charisma is a certain quality of an individual personality by virtue of which he is set apart from ordinary men and treated as endowed with supernatural, superhuman, or at least specifically exceptional powers or qualities. These are such as are not accessible to the ordinary person, but are regarded as of divine origin or as exemplary, and on the basis of them the individual concerned is treated as a leader

thank you for this enlightening post

you maybe endowed with charisma but the 7 principles and her still apply to you .... what has been given can be taken away

she is left handed

ask the Charismatic Dictators of the past

In the report, noted scientist Ronald Breslow, Ph.D., discusses the century-old mystery of why the building blocks of terrestrial amino acids (which make up proteins), sugars, and the genetic materials DNA and RNA exist mainly in one orientation or shape. There are two possible orientations, left and right, which mirror each other in the same way as hands. This is known as "chirality." In order for life to arise, proteins, for instance, must contain only one chiral form of amino acids, left or right. With the exception of a few bacteria, amino acids in all life on Earth have the left-handed orientation
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-14-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• wanted to share the following vid with you as it describes a world that closely resembles our own .... and guess what period that is :

UFOTV: Pulp Fiction - The Golden Age of Sci Fi, Fantasy & Adventure - Full Length Feature - YouTube

hint: Art Deco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

btw: youtube offers you the possibility of viewing classic movies ( yeahhh ....peplums here i come )

openflix - YouTube

Movies - Action & Adventure - YouTube
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-15-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Petar i know you are using thermite for the experiment with ormus gold ... John V MILEWSKI : ORMUS Gold from Glass

here is another alternative as John V. MILEWSKI

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...light-119.html

here is a vid that might interest you ... uses clay with microwave

Melting metals in the microwave on Vimeo

ps: zeolite + nano magnetite trapped int the honeycomb structure (read the previous posts )

Comment

• More info on Boron:

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post187289

Nanosponges soak up oil again and again

(Phys.org) -- April 16, 2012 ---Researchers at Rice University and Penn State University have discovered that adding a dash of boron to carbon while creating nanotubes turns them into solid, spongy, reusable blocks that have an astounding ability to absorb oil spilled in water.

That’s one of a range of potential innovations for the material created in a single step. The team found for the first time that boron puts kinks and elbows into the nanotubes as they grow and promotes the formation of covalent bonds, which give the sponges their robust qualities.

Comment

• People See Odd Numbers as Male, Even as Female | Grammatical Gender | Psychology & Abstract Concepts | Male & Female Objects | LiveScience

Daisy Grewal, Scientific American
                                Date: 31 August 2011

People See Odd Numbers as Male, Even as Female

Gender is so fundamental to the way we understand the world that people are prone to assign a sex to even inanimate objects. We all know someone, or perhaps we are that person, who consistently refers to their computer or car with a gender pronoun ("She's been running great these past few weeks!") New research suggests that our tendency to see gender everywhere even applies to abstract ideas such as numbers. Across cultures, people see odd numbers as male and even numbers as female.

Scientists have long known that language can influence how we perceive gender in objects. Some languages consistently refer to certain objects as male or female, and this in turn, influences how speakers of that language think about those objects. Webb Phillips of the Max Planck Institute, Lauren Schmidt of HeadLamp Research, and Lera Boroditsky at Stanford University asked Spanish- and German-speaking bilinguals to rate various objects according to whether they seemed more similar to males or females. They found that people rated each object according to its grammatical gender. For example, Germans see the moon as being more like a man, because the German word for moon is grammatically masculine ("der Mond"). In contrast, Spanish-speakers see the moon as being more like a woman, because in Spanish the word for moon is grammatically feminine ("la Luna"). (as mentioned previously anglo-saxon is the male side of language , where as latin languages are the female side )

Aside from language, objects can also become infused with gender based on their appearance, who typically uses them, and whether they seem to possess the type of characteristics usually associated with men or women. David Gal and James Wilkie of Northwestern University studied how people view gender in everyday objects, such as food and furniture. They found that people see food dishes containing meat as more masculine and salads and sour dairy products as more feminine. People see furniture items, such as tables and trash cans, as more feminine when they feature rounded, rather than sharp, edges.

Wilkie partnered with fellow Northwestern psychologist Galen Bodenhausen to demonstrate that this tendency to ascribe gender to objects extends to even highly abstract concepts. They ran an experiment where they asked American participants to rate foreign names (e.g. "Alekseev") in terms of how masculine or feminine they seemed. When a name was paired with the number 1, it was more likely to be rated as masculine. When the same name was paired with the number 2, people were more likely to rate it as feminine. Wilkie and Bodenhausen asked people how they made their decisions, but none of their participants reported that the numbers had influenced their ratings of the names.
                                --------------------------------

VII. The Principle of Gender.

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes." - The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that there is GENDER manifested in everything-the Masculine and Feminine Principles ever at work. This is true not only of the Physical Plane, but of the Mental and even the Spiritual Planes. On the Physical Plane, the Principle manifests as SEX, on the higher planes it takes higher forms, but the Principle is ever the same. No creation, physical, mental or spiritual, is possible without this Principle. An understanding of its laws will throw light on many a subject that has perplexed the minds of men. The Principle of Gender works ever in the direction of generation, regeneration, and creation.

Everything, and every person, contains the two Elements or Principles, or this great Principle, within it, him or her. Every Male thing has the Female Element also; every Female contains also the Male Principle. If you would understand the philosophy of Mental and Spiritual Creation, Generation, and Re-generation, you must understand and study this Hermetic Principle. It contains the solution of many mysteries of Life. We caution you that this Principle has no reference to the many base, pernicious and degrading lustful theories, teachings and practices, which are taught under fanciful titles, and which are a prostitution of the great natural principle of Gender. Such base revivals of the ancient infamous forms of Phallicism tend to ruin mind, body and soul, and the Hermetic Philosophy has ever sounded the warning note against these degraded teachings which tend toward lust, licentiousness, and perversion of Nature's principles. If you seek such teachings, you must go elsewhere for them- Hermeticism contains nothing for you along these lines. To the pure, all things are pure; to the base, all things are base.
                                Kybalion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Kybalion was first published in 1908 by the Yogi Publication Society and is now in the public domain, and can be found on the internet. The book purports to be based upon ancient Hermeticism, though many of its ideas are relatively modern concepts arising from the New Thought movement. The book itself early in reading makes the claim that it makes its appearance in one's life when the time is appropriate and includes variations of material found in the book of Proverbs.

Joseph P Farrell The Grid Of The Gods. The Byte Show. 2011 - YouTube

When a name was paired with the number 1, it was more likely to be rated as masculine. When the same name was paired with the number 2, people were more likely to rate it as feminine.

6 3 9 has also Male / Female Pole

The North Pole's field will always be a little bigger/ expanded than the South Pole
                                People See Odd Numbers as Male, Even as Female

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-16-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X