Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a nice show on Subtle Energies

Coast To Coast AM - 6.5.2012 - YouTube

Ph.D. researcher at the University of Northampton, Cal Cooper, will discuss his work on paranormal activity at the time of death including telephone calls from the dead, as well as sightings of ghosts and apparitions in ancient and modern Egypt.

an Alchemist who followed :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke's_three_laws

Clarke's Three Laws are three "laws" of prediction formulated by the British writer and scientist Arthur C. Clarke.
    They are:

1-
    When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
    2-

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
    3-

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

it is interesting to note that:

We are now entering the 24th solar cycle. HM 6

-------------------also here is a nice story for you
    :

Confessions Of An FBI X-File Agent

The following is a short chapter Taken from a book Entitled “The Dulce Book”, By Author: Branton… The following passage makes some very interesting reading, and one that I would and do recommend to anyone in this area of research. David Ellis…

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-07-2012, 01:32 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• So here is an insightful info ... directly related to our Discussion / Journey of discoveries or as they call it Knowledge Map

Picking the brains of strangers helps make sense of online information

People who have already sifted through online information to make sense of a subject can help strangers facing similar tasks without ever directly communicating with them, researchers at Carnegie Mellon University and Microsoft Research have demonstrated.
      This process of distributed sensemaking, they say, could save time and result in a better understanding of the information needed for whatever goal users might have, whether it is planning a vacation, gathering information about a serious disease or trying to decide what product to buy.

The researchers explored the use of digital knowledge mapsa means of representing the thought processes used to make sense of information gathered from the Web. When participants in the study used a knowledge map that had been created and improved upon by several previous users, they reported that the quality of their own work was better than when they started from scratch or used a newly created knowledge map.

Comment

• It seems that many roads lead back to Tesla and his observations

actually was thinking about the tesla battery turbine or more exactly the fractal properties of his design ..... It lead me to finally start reading Colorado Springs Notes

Colorado Springs Notes - Introduction

Colorado Springs Notes, 1899–1900

Colorado Springs Notes, 1899–1900 (ISBN 8617073527) is a book compiled and edited by Aleksandar Marinčić and Vojin Popović detailing the work of Nikola Tesla in Colorado Springs at the turn of the 20th century.
        and found an interesting info in the intro :

The experiments he wanted to perform Were not in fact carried out until the sixties of this century, when it was found that the Earth resonates at 8, 14 and 20 Hz. Tesla predicted that the resonances would be at 6, 18 and 30 Hz HM 6 , HM 9 , HM 3 . His preoccupation with this great idea slowed down the construction of his overseas radio station, and when radio transmission across the Atlantic was finally achieved with a simpler apparatus, he had to admit that his plans included not only the transmission of signals over large distances but also an attempt to transmit power without wires.

more :

Colorado Springs
        June 7, 1899

Approximate estimate of a primary turn to be used in experimental station

63,900 cm HM 9

Two turns in series should be approx. 255,600 cm= 3 6 = HM 9.Diameter of loop = 8 feet=244 cm HM 1..
        HM 9 + HM 1 = HM 1

Colorado Springs
        June 10, 1899

If the mercury be raised to a temperature t degrees above normal it will expand for each degree 0.00018 HM 9
        12 / 18 / 24

Colorado Springs
        July 3, 1899

In experiments with the secondary as last described, fairly good resonance was obtained with 15 jars on each side of the primary. A length of wire No. 10—170 feet — was covered with intense streamers. The capacity — total — was 7.5x0.003=0.0225 mfd. Lp was approximately estimated 36x7x 104 cm. (six primary turns in series).

From this T=4.836 1/105 as calculated. This gives n=1/T=20,700 per sec. approx. With this vibration λ was nearly 9 miles or λ/4=2.25 miles. Actually, there was only one mile of secondary wire but owing to the large capacity (distributed) in the secondary the vibration was much slower than should be inferred from the length of wire. We may estimate the ideal capacity, which associated with the inductance of the secondary would give a vibration of the above frequency.
        one last for this post:

Colorado Springs
        July 9, 1899

ps: if there are calculations ....only looking at the end value for some Harmonic Math

in light of the previous quotes ..... it is possible replicate the following with the right turns / voltage / quartz wall / pyramid ratio

---------------------

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post188830

Tesla turbine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tesla turbine is a bladeless centripetal flow turbine patented by Nikola Tesla in 1913. It is referred to as a bladeless turbine because it uses the boundary layer effect and not a fluid impinging upon the blades as in a conventional turbine. The Tesla turbine is also known as the boundary layer turbine, cohesion-type turbine, and Prandtl layer turbine (after Ludwig Prandtl). Bioengineering researchers have referred to it as a multiple disk centrifugal pump.[1][2] One of Tesla’s desires for implementation of this turbine was for geothermal power, which was described in "Our Future Motive Power".[3]

Student-made Tesla Turbine - YouTube

...... we know that the dillution of salt in water generates UV

and the first created battery was a stack of disks :

This image is based off fractals and the yin-yang symbol, and also reminds me of an electromagnetic field and very much like this chakra field diagram (, )--(and somewhat like this version of chakra energy flow —see Wikipedia: chakra for general info). When I showed this image to a friend of mine, he said it reminded him of the Cantor set. I didn't know what this was at the time but, after a bit of researching on the Web, I emailed a math professor who told me this image is "a depiction of a 'Cantor-like' process". Another interesting thing about this image is that it can be drawn by simply making smaller and smaller figure-8s (infinity symbol), which only intersect in the center. I call this "circular infinity" (2D) or "spherical infinity" (3D). Vortices can also be seen by spiraling down along the circle lines. This version is a base-2 division but a base-3 (and higher) division version is possible and used in esoteric literature.1

what do you think would happen if we merged these two Designs into one

or simply Quartz (piezo electric ) Disks + Salt Water ( UV emission ) :

the Tesla Quartz / Barium Titanate Turbine Battery

ps: nano quartz will also be produced through friction
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-07-2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• as was previously mentioned Asymetry creates Anisotropy or as Walter Lao Russell wrote Female POle / Male Pole

Huifang XU, et al -- Zn Oxide photoelectrolysis

Abstract: Materials scientists at the University of Wisconsin-Madison have designed a way to harvest small amounts of waste energy and harness them to turn water into usable hydrogen fuel. The process is simple, efficient and recycles otherwise-wasted energy into a usable form.

When the fibers bend, asymmetries in their crystal structures generate positive and negative charges and create an electrical potential. This phenomenon, called the piezoelectric effect, has been well known in certain crystals for more than a century and is the driving force behind quartz clocks and other applications.

also

side note

did you know that some "magic" egyptian amulet were made of :

consisting of crushed quartz, lime and alkali, which first made in Predynastic Egypt.
          Three-dimensional chemistry at grinding powder

During the normal grinding of powders in a mortar, the powders can enter into
          chemical reactions with each other.
          This phenomenon has been known for years
          but only now it has become possible to transform in this way three-dimensional
          clusters of certain chemical compounds into other, also three-dimensional,
          clusters
          . The spectacularly easy reaction was conducted by scientists from the
          Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Faculty
          of Chemistry of Warsaw University of Technology. The discovery was brought
          about by the development of a new method of creation of unique compounds that
          are precursors of nano zinc oxide – a material used, in particular, in modern
          electronics.

----------------------------

a fractal will create / emit a crystal ..... and Crystal will emit Fractal
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-08-2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Let's have a look graphically at the state of the world today :

which phase / cycle do you think we are in

economically / social divide / knowledge divide

don't despair : now have a look at the state of the Alternative World ( ATS / This Forum / Before it's News / Coast 2 Coasst / Ron Paul / Occupy Movement / Free Energy / Anonymous etc )

which phase / cycle do you think we are in

Comment

• One more thing and I let you ponder on it

If Walter Russell was The Mystic - Scientist ....then Tesla was the Scientist Mystic

compare the impact of both "Neo- Alchemists " on the world

A network is a group of two or more systems linked together

Networks magnify whatever they are seeded with, good or bad ,”

:yinyang
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-08-2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• the following doc ..... may answer some of your questions ...... and link a few subjects to our Discussion ( some of which we already discussed )

Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD Feature - YouTube

Tesla / Manly p Hall is Mentioned in it (not as an illuminaty but stayed in an interesting place )

Nicolas Roerich - Wikipédia

Nicholas Roerich, also known as Nikolai Konstantinovich Rerikh (Russian: Никола́й Константи́нович Рéрих; October 9 [O.S. September 27] 1874 – December 13, 1947), was a Russian mystic, painter, philosopher, scientist, writer, traveler, and public figure.[1] A prolific artist, he created thousands of paintings (many of them are exhibited in well-known museums of the world) and about 30 literary works. Roerich was an author and initiator of an international pact for the protection of artistic and academic institutions and historical sites (Roerich's Pact) and a founder of an international movement for the defence of culture. Roerich earned several nominations for the Nobel Prize.

in the doc ...it is mentioned ... that in Genesis 28: 10 - 22 ....the Stone is talked about ....HM time

Genesis 28:10-22 = 1 1 4 = HM 6

ps: we could also ask ourselves .... is that part a formula to make a Swedish Stone as Thomas Moray .... Fractal Construct

also : note the right hand on the Red Toga / Clothing and 33: 12 = 333 = HM 9

you'll need this info when watching the doc:

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-44.html

an interesting excerpt from the previous article which ties in with some of Maimonide writings

The Templars had acquired a great deal of wealth, a fleet of ships and a strong army of warriors who fought by a creed of never retreating unless the odds were more than three to one. Some began to feel threatened by the wealth and power the Order had attained. In a joint effort orchestrated by King Philip (who had been rejected membership into the sect) and Pope Clement V, the Templars were accused of heresy. Among the many criminal accusations against the Templars were mocking the cross, sodomy[5] and worshiping a mysterious idol in the form of a head. The Templars were also accused of tying a sacred cord around their waist, which was said to have been consecrated by pressing it against the mysterious head.
                change worshiping head with "radio reception"

Jimmy Guieu - OVNI. ET. La Verite Cachee - Terre Ta Civili…[/QUOTE]

Let us See what Maimonides had to say about these Talking Figures, in the twelfth century, in his Ethical Writings:
                "The worshipers of the teraphim claimed that when the clarity of the stars
                spread out on the statue,They saw as been in relations with the Celestial Intelligences that were using the object as an instrument. Thus the teraphim taught the Hebrew people a lot of useful art and science
                the author's comment:
                Note that the gold teraphim were consecrated [actually "Tuned" so as "terrestrial" subspace, ie to instantaneous propagation 36] especially in a star or a planet determined.
                now you understand why some of maimonide's books disappeared and why Gold is found close to Spiritual Gold close to mountains and Large Water Bodies Principle of Correspondence
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-08-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• --------------------- see also

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...und-bible.html

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  An excerpt from Tesla autobiography :
                  "One day, as I was roaming the mountains, I sought shelter from an approaching storm. The sky became overhung with heavy clouds, but somehow the rain was delayed until, all of a sudden, there was a lightening flash and a few moments after, a deluge. This observation set me thinking. It was manifest that the two phenomena were closely related, as cause and effect, and a little reflection led me to the conclusion that the electrical energy involved in the precipitation of the water was inconsiderable, the function of the lightening being much like that of a sensitive trigger. Here was a stupendous possibility of achievement. If we could produce electric effects of the required quality, this whole planet and the conditions of existence on it could be transformed. The sun raises the water of the oceans and winds drive it to distant regions where it remains in a state of most delicate balance. If it were in our power to upset it when and wherever desired, this might life sustaining stream could be at will controlled. We could irrigate arid deserts, create lakes and rivers, and provide motive power in unlimited amounts. This would be the most efficient way of harnessing the sun to the uses of man. The consummation depended on our ability to develop electric forces of the order of those in nature.

It seemed a hopeless undertaking, but I made up my mind to try it and immediately on my return to the United States in the summer of 1892, after a short visit to my friends in Watford, England; work was begun which was to me all the more attractive, because a means of the same kind was necessary for the successful transmission of energy without wires. At this time I made a further careful study of the Bible, and discovered the key in Revelation. The first gratifying result was obtained in the spring of the succeeding year, when I reaching a tension of about 100,000,000 volts—one hundred million volts -- with my conical coil, which I figured was the voltage of a flash of lightening. Steady progress was made until the destruction of my laboratory by fire, in 1895, as may be judged from an article by T.C. Martin which appeared in the April number of the Century Magazine. This calamity set me back in many ways and most of that year had to be devoted to planning and reconstruction. However, as soon as circumstances permitted, I returned to the task."

Can somebody find what Tesla really discovered in Revelation ? He said it was a key.

Harmonic Math for a Scientist - Mystic
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-08-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• One of my favorite Principle:

Principle of Correspondence

Did you know that Water is a Metamaterial / Meta fluid

say what ..... Metamaterial ... Haven't we discussed Water before and its multiple properties.... forgot .... you are made of it

Metafluids: German researchers realize new material class

A research team lead by Professor Martin Wegener at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology has succeeded in realizing a new material class through the manufacturing of a stable crystalline metafluid, a pentamode metamaterial. Using new nanostructuring methods, these materials can now be realized for the first time with any conceivable mechanical properties. The researchers will present their results in the cover story of the May issue of Applied Physics Letters.
                    The Rubicon was crossed, so to speak, at the DFG Center for Functional Nanostructures (CFN) and at the Institute of Applied Physics (AP) in Karlsruhe during the past few months. Eventually, numerous three-dimensional transformation acoustics ideas, for example inaudibility cloaks, acoustic prisms or new loudspeaker concepts, could become reality in the near future.

So far, pentamodes, proposed in 1995 by Graeme Milton and Andrej Cherkaev, have been purely theoretical: The mechanical behavior of materials such as gold or water is expressed in terms of compression and shear parameters. Whereas the phenomenon that water, for example, can hardly be compressed in a cylinder is described through the compression parameter, the fact that it can be stirred in all directions using a spoon is expressed through the shear parameters.

The word penta is derived from ancient Greek and means "five". In the case of water, the five shear parameters equal zero, and only one parameter, compression, differs from that value. In terms of parameters, the ideal state of a pentamode metamaterial corresponds to the state of water, which is why that material is referred to as a metafluid. Theoretically, any conceivable mechanical properties whatsoever can be obtained by varying the relevant parameters.
                    for more info see link

resonate the above info with the following :

Mirage effect helps researchers hide objects - YouTube

Scientists have created a working cloaking device that not only takes advantage of one of nature’s most bizarre phenomenon, but also boasts unique features; it has an ‘on and off’ switch and is best used underwater.

--------------------------------------

The Floating Water Bridge - Startup & Expansion (real time) - YouTube

Floating water bridge / thermography - YouTube

Water thread experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The water thread experiment is a phenomenon that occurs when two containers of deionized water, placed on an insulator, are connected by a thread, then a high-voltage positive electric charge is applied to one container, and a negative charge to the other. At a critical voltage, an unsupported water liquid bridge is formed between the containers, which will remain even when they are separated. The phenomenon was first reported in 1893 in a public lecture by the British Engineer William Armstrong.

The bridge as observed in a typical configuration has a diameter of 1-3 mm so the remains intact when pulled as far as 25 millimetres (0.98 in), and remains stable up to 45 minutes. The surface temperature also rises from an initial surface temperature of 20 °C (68 °F) up to 60 °C (140 °F) before breakdown.
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-08-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• watch this vid as it is a beautiful alchemical metaphor

The Floating Water Bridge - Startup & Expansion (real time) - YouTube

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-08-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• A nice story for you ..... about Water

Author: Lu Zhen

Confucius was enjoying himself as he attentively watched the river rushing towards the east.

Zi Gong asked him, “Whenever a gentleman sees water like this, he will surely take pleasure in watching it. Why is that?”

Confucius said, “Because great water can continuously move forward without stopping. It is so kind as to irrigate the lands everywhere it goes, yet it does not regard itself as having performed outstanding feats. It’s just like virtue.” ( it just is )

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...antenna-5.html

The possession of Knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the hoarding of precious metals-a vain and foolish thing. Knowledge, like Wealth, is intended for Use. The Law of Use is Universal, and he who violates it suffers by reason of his conflict with natural forces."
                        -------------------------------

“When it flows, although sometimes in low places and sometimes in high places, it certainly follows one principle. It’s just like justice.”

“Mighty water flows forever without drying up or stopping. It’s just like the Dao.”

“When it should flow into a deep valley of ten thousand zhang (an ancient Chinese unit of measure equal to 10 chi, or 11 feet 9 inches—3.58 meters), it dashes forward without fear. It’s just like courage.”

“It is always self-leveling. It’s just like the Fa (Law).”

“When water fills something, it naturally flows over without the need to be cut down. It’s just like righteousness.”

“It is so considerate that it goes wherever it should. It’s just like discovering the smallest details in everything.”

“It starts from the source and immediately rushes towards the east. It’s just like having lofty goals.”

“It can go in and come out and no matter where it goes, it can purify everything there. It’s just like a sage who is good at teaching.”

“Water has so many virtues, so when people with virtue see it, they will for sure observe it carefully and feel joy.” (From: The Analects of Confucius)

I have seen many rivers but never noticed that water has so many great virtues, which could be called neglecting while watching, having eyes yet not seeing, and for this, I truly feel ashamed.

------------------------

A foreign artist said, “There is no lack of beauty in life but there is a lack of eyes that see the beauty in things.

A philosopher in China said, “There is no lack of immortals in the world, but there is a lack of wise eyes that discover immortals.”

The Dao School says, “Man follows the earth, the earth follows heaven, heaven follows the Dao, and the Dao follows what is natural.” Today, after reading “Confucius on the Virtue of Water,”

from a Great Master

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-08-2012, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Down in the River to Pray - YouTube

"Down To The River To Pray"

As I went down in the river to pray
                          Studying about that good ol' way
                          And who shall wear the starry crown?
                          Good Lord show me the way!

O sisters let's go down
                          Let's go down, come on down
                          O sisters let's go down
                          Down in the river to pray

And who shall wear the robe & crown?
                          Good Lord show me the way

O brothers let's go down
                          Come on brothers, let's go down

[B] O fathers[/B] let's go down
                          O fathers let's go down

And who shall wear the robe and crown?

O mothers let's go down
                          Come on down, don't you wanna go down?
                          Come on mothers, let's go down

Studding about that good ol' way

O sinners, let's go down
                          O sinners, let's go down

And who shall wear the robe and crown?

Comment

• my apologies but this link is in french ....but necessary here as it is an interview of one of Fulcanelli's student

FULCANELLI Par Eugène Canseliet (Radioscopie 23/06/1978 ) - YouTube

Comment

• Info time

Large sun spot setting sights on Earth, solar flares & aurora borealis possible this week

Large sun spot setting sights on Earth, solar flares & aurora borealis possible this week
                              The sun is active again. A very large sun spot has rotated around the sun and is now about to face directly toward the Earth.

This sun spot, known as AR1476, burped out a pair of solar eruptions on May 7 and hurled coronal mass ejections (CMEs) toward Earth.

Life scientists unlock mystery of how 'handedness' arises

The overwhelming majority of proteins and other functional molecules in our bodies display a striking molecular characteristic: They can exist in two distinct forms that are mirror images of each other, like your right hand and left hand. Surprisingly, each of our bodies prefers only one of these molecular forms.
                              This mirror-image phenomenon -- known as chirality or "handedness" -- has captured the imagination of a UCLA research group led by Thomas G. Mason, a professor of chemistry and physics and a member of the California NanoSystems Institute at UCLA.

Mason has been exploring how and why chirality arises, and his newest findings on the physical origins of the phenomenon were published May 1 in the journal Nature Communications.

"Objects like our hands are chiral, while objects like regular triangles are achiral, meaning they don't have a handedness to them," said Mason, the senior author of the study. "Achiral objects can be easily superimposed on top of one another."

Why many of the important functional molecules in our bodies almost always occur in just one chiral form when they could potentially exist in either is a mystery that has confounded researchers for years.

"Our bodies contain important molecules like proteins that overwhelmingly have one type of chirality," Mason said. "The other chiral form is essentially not found. I find that fascinating. We asked, 'Could this biological preference of a particular chirality possibly have a physical origin?'"

In addressing this question, Mason and his team sought to discover how chirality occurs in the first place. Their findings offer new insights into how the phenomenon can arise spontaneously, even with achiral building-blocks.

Mason and his colleagues used a manufacturing technique called lithography, which is the basis for making computer chips, to make millions of microscale particles in the shape of achiral triangles. In the past, Mason has used this technique to "print" particles in a wide variety of shapes, and even in the form of letters of the alphabet.

Using optical microscopy, the researchers then studied very dense systems of these lithographic triangular particles. To their surprise, they discovered that the achiral triangles spontaneously arranged themselves to form two-triangle "super-structures," with each super-structure exhibiting a particular chirality.

Comment

• Since we are talking about Nature's building Blocks:

are you familiar with Cellular automaton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A cellular automaton (pl. cellular automata, abbrev. CA) is a discrete model studied in computability theory, mathematics, physics, complexity science, theoretical biology and microstructure modeling. It consists of a regular grid of cells, each in one of a finite number of states, such as "On" and "Off" (in contrast to a coupled map lattice). The grid can be in any finite number of dimensions. For each cell, a set of cells called its neighborhood (usually including the cell itself) is defined relative to the specified cell. For example, the neighborhood of a cell might be defined as the set of cells a distance of 2 or less from the cell. An initial state (time t=0) is selected by assigning a state for each cell. A new generation is created (advancing t by 1), according to some fixed rule (generally, a mathematical function) that determines the new state of each cell in terms of the current state of the cell and the states of the cells in its neighborhood. For example, the rule might be that the cell is "On" in the next generation if exactly two of the cells in the neighborhood are "On" in the current generation, otherwise the cell is "Off" in the next generation. Typically, the rule for updating the state of cells is the same for each cell and does not change over time, and is applied to the whole grid simultaneously, though exceptions are known.

Cellular automata are also called "cellular spaces", "tessellation automata", "homogeneous structures", "cellular structures", "tessellation structures", and "iterative arrays"
                                here is the interesting part (highlighted )

Cellular automata are often simulated on a finite grid rather than an infinite one. In two dimensions, the universe would be a rectangle instead of an infinite plane. The obvious problem with finite grids is how to handle the cells on the edges. How they are handled will affect the values of all the cells in the grid. One possible method is to allow the values in those cells to remain constant. Another method is to define neighbourhoods differently for these cells. One could say that they have fewer neighbours, but then one would also have to define new rules for the cells located on the edges. These cells are usually handled with a toroidal arrangement: when one goes off the top, one comes in at the corresponding position on the bottom, and when one goes off the left, one comes in on the right. (This essentially simulates an infinite periodic tiling,

the following will sound familiar (highlighted part ) ... see: http://www.energeticforum.com/191237-post2762.html

In 1969, however, German computer pioneer Konrad Zuse published his book Calculating Space, proposing that the physical laws of the universe are discrete by nature, and that the entire universe is the output of a deterministic computation on a giant cellular automaton. This was the first book on what today is called digital physics.
                                ---------------------------

In 2002 Wolfram published a 1280-page text A New Kind of Science, which extensively argues that the discoveries about cellular automata are not isolated facts but are robust and have significance for all disciplines of science. Despite much confusion in the press and academia, the book did not argue for a fundamental theory of physics based on cellular automata, and although it did describe a few specific physical models based on cellular automata, it also provided models based on qualitatively different abstract systems.
                                [1011.0313] The fractal structure of cellular automata on Abelian groups

The fractal structure of cellular automata on Abelian groups
                                Johannes Gütschow, Vincent Nesme, Reinhard F. Werner
                                (Submitted on 1 Nov 2010)
                                It is well-known that the spacetime diagrams of some cellular automata have a fractal structure: for instance Pascal's triangle modulo 2 generates a Sierpinski triangle. Explaining the fractal structure of the spacetime diagrams of cellular automata is a much explored topic, but virtually all of the results revolve around a special class of automata, whose typical features include irreversibility, an alphabet with a ring structure, a global evolution that is a ring homomorphism, and a property known as (weakly) p-Fermat. The class of automata that we study in this article has none of these properties. Their cell structure is weaker, as it does not come with a multiplication, and they are far from being p-Fermat, even weakly. However, they do produce fractal spacetime diagrams, and we explain why and how.

Now watch the following vid of a TED Presentation by Stephen Wolfram

and the possibilities offered by this new dimension of Fractal

just a simple observation .... he is wearing a "violet / purple" shirt

Stephen Wolfram: Computing a theory of everything - YouTube

Stephen Wolfram: Official Website

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-09-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X