Angné bin Kélé man!!
    Angné bin Kélé man, M'badé lou Eh!
    Angné bin Kélé man te

Multipartisme c'est pas tribalisme
    Multipartisme yeah, c'est pas tribalisme

Ni-kouibé kouman oh! Tais-toi, tais-toi Dioula
    Ni-kouibé kouman oh! Tais-toi, tais-toi Bété
    Ni-kouibé kouman oh! Tais-toi, tais-toi Baoulé
    I kouibé kouman dôni Tais toi Bôyôrôdjan!!

Les militaires sont fâchés
    parce qu'ils sont mal payés
    les policiers sont fâchés
    Les professeurs sont fâchés
    leurs droits syndacaux baffoulés
    Les étudiants cont fâchés
    ils veulent plus de liberté
    "Papier longuer" le mourouti
    parce qu'ils ont été cognés
    les médecins sont fâchés
    les ouvriers sont fâchés
    parce qu'ils ont été compressés
    Le gouvernement est fâché
    les caisses de l'état vidées... vidées...

Wari-banan, wari banan Gbêrêya bé bê-kan

Missikara djarati wari!! Wari!!

Abidjan ya drap
    A Cotonou ya drap
    A Bamako drap bâtard

A Lome ya drap
    A Conakry ya drap
    A Monravia drap bâtard

A Lome ya drap
    A Kinshasa ya drap oh!
    ADDIS ABEBA drap bâtard...

Abidjan ya drap oh!
    A Cotonou ya drap
    A Bamako drap bâtard

Angné bin Kélé man!!
    Angné bin Kélé man te

Ni-kouibé kouman oh! Tais toi PDCI
    Ni-kouibé kouman oh! Tais toi PIT
    Ni-kouibé kouman oh! Tais toi USD
    I-kouibé kouman dôni oh! Tais toi FPI

Tout'l monde est fâché, Fâché, Fâché

translation:

The soldiers are angry
    because they are poorly paid
    the police are angry
    The teachers are angry
    their trade union rights baffoulés
    Students are angry
    they want more freedom
    "Paper lenght" the mourouti
    because they were bumped
    Doctors are angry
    the workers are angry
    because they were compressed
    The government is angry
    state coffers emptied ... emptied ...

Alpha blondie - Shalom (reggae music) - YouTube

Barouh ata Adonaï
    Barouh aba Yeroushalaïm

From the Bible to the Coran
    Revelation in Jerusalem
    Shalom, salamalekoum

You can see christians, jews and muslims
    Living together and praying
    Amen ! Let's give thanks and praises

Barouh ata Adonaï
    Barouh aba Yeroushalaïm

Jerusalem here I'am
    Jerusalem je t'aime
    Jerusalem here I'am
    Jerusalem je t'aime

Israela yakirati
    Israela yakirati
    Ani ohév otarh
    Israela yakirati

From the Bible to the Coran
    Revelation time
    Shalom, salamalekoum

You can see christians, jews and muslims
    Living to gether and praying...
    Amen ! let's give thanks and praises

Barouh ata adonaï
    Barouh aba yeroushalaïm
    Jerusalem here I'am
    Jerusalem je t'aime
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-16-2012, 09:45 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Have you ever noticed a lot of the great singers were accompanied / outnumbered by Female Back up Singers:

Hit the road Jack! - YouTube

(Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)
      (Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.)
      What you say?

Woah Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean,
      You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen.
      I guess if you said so
      I'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)

What you say?

Now baby, listen baby, don't ya treat me this-a way
      Cause I'll be back on my feet some day.
      (Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood)
      (you ain't got no money you just ain't no good.)
      Well, I guess if you say so
      I'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)

What you say?

Well
      (don't you come back no more.)
      Uh, what you say?
      I didn't understand you
      You can't mean that
      Oh, now baby, please
      What you tryin' to do to me?
      Oh, don't treat me like that

Birds flyin' high you know how I feel
      Sun in the sky you know how I feel
      Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel
      Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me
      yeah, its a new dawn its a new day its a new life for me ooooooooh
      AND I'M FEELING GOOD

Fish in the sea, you know how I feel
      River runnin' free you know how I feel
      Blossom on the tree you know how I feel
      And I'm feelin good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what i mean dont you know
      Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
      Sleepin' peace when day is done that's what I mean
      And this old world is a new world and a bold world for me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
      Scent of the crime you know how I feel
      Your freedom is mine, and I know how I feel
      (Free styling)
      OH I'M FEELING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Nina Simone/ Feeling Good - YouTube

Birds flyin' high you know how I feel
      Sun in the sky you know how I feel
      Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel
      yeah, its a new dawn its a new day its a new life for me ooooooooh
      AND I'M FEELING GOOD

Fish in the sea, you know how I feel
      River runnin' free you know how I feel
      Blossom on the tree you know how I feel
      And I'm feelin good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what i mean dont you know
      Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
      Sleepin' peace when day is done that's what I mean
      And this old world is a new world and a bold world for me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
      Scent of the crime you know how I feel
      Your freedom is mine, and I know how I feel
      (Free styling)
      OH I'M FEELING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
      Muse - Feeling Good (Video) - YouTube

ps: A Music instrument is always a She ;to a he )
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-16-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
        [I]

i do have one weakness ( red pole ) ....... I do smoke and coffee .... and i heard it all about quitting ....
        Nobody's perfect. I have same habits

V

Coffee buzz: Study finds java drinkers live longer

One of life's simple pleasures just got a little sweeter. After years of waffling research on coffee and health, even some fear that java might raise the risk of heart disease, a big study finds the opposite: Coffee drinkers are a little more likely to live longer. Regular or decaf doesn't matter.

Comment

• Did you know that the Cross of Hendaye has 15 Paragraph or HM 6

FULCANELLI-The Cyclic Cross of Hendaye « eye of the cyclone

3.........6............9...............12......... ........15

The naivety of the bas-reliefs and their unskillful execution lead one to suppose that these stone emblems were not the work of a professional sculptor; but, aesthetic considerations apart, we must recognize that the unknown workman, who made these images, possessed real and profound knowledge of the universe.

I had already been enlightened by studying the pedestal and knew in what way and by means of what key the Christian inscription of the monument should be read; but I was anxious to show investigators what help may be obtained in solving hidden matters from plain common sense, logic and reasoning.

The front of the cross, the part which received the three terrible nails fixing the agonized body of the Redeemer to the accursed wood, is indicated by the inscription INRI, carved on its transverse arm. It corresponds to the schematic image of the cycle, shown on the base (pl. XLVIII). Thus we have two symbolic crosses, both instruments of the same torture. Above is the divine cross, exemplifying the chosen means of expiation; below is the global cross, fixing the pole of the northern hemisphere and locating in time the fatal period of this expiation. God the Father holds in his hand this globe, surmounted by the fiery sign. The four great ages – historical representations of the four ages of the world – have their sovereigns shown holding this same attribute. They are Alexander, Augustus, Charlemagne and Louis XIV. 3 It is this which explains the inscription INRI, exoterically translated as Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum (Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews), but which gives to the cross its secret meaning: Igne Natura Renovatur Integra (By fire nature is renewed whole). For it is by fire and in fire that our hemisphere will soon be tried. And just as, by means of fire, gold is separated from impure metals, so, Scripture says, the good will be separated from the wicked on the great Day of Judgment.

‘And before the throne,’ writes St. John, ‘there was a sea of glass, like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.’ 4.....on paragraph 12 ........ HM 4 + HM 3 = 7

The age of iron has no other seal than that of Death. Its hieroglyph is the skeleton, bearing: the attributes of Saturn: the empty hour-glass, symbol of time run out, and the scythe, reproduced in the figure seven, which is the number of transformation, or destruction, of annihilation. The Gospel of this fatal age is the one written under the inspiration of St. Matthew. Matthaeus, Greek******, comes from****,****, which means science. This word has given****,****, study, knowledge, from****, to learn. It is the Gospel according to Science, the last of all but for us the first, because it teaches us that, save for a small number of the élite, we must all perish. For this reason the angel was made the attribute of St. Matthew, because science, which alone is capable of penetrating the mystery of things, of beings and their destiny, can give man wings to raise him to knowledge of the highest truths and finally to God.

It is a theoretical image of the Beast of the Apocalypse, of the dragon, which, on the days of Judgment, spews out fire and brimstone on macrocosmic creation. Thanks to the symbolic value of the letter S, displaced on purpose, we understand that the inscription must be translated in secret language, that is to say in the language of the gods or the language of the birds, and that the meaning must be found with the help of the rules of Diplomacy. Several authors, and particularly Grasset d’Orcet in his analysis of the Songe de Polyphile published by the Revue Britannique, have given these sufficiently clearly to make it unnecessary for me to repeat them. We shall, then, read in French, the language of the diplomats, the Latin just as it is written. Then, by making use of the permutation of vowels, we shall be able to read off the new words, forming, sentence, and reestablish the spelling, the word order and the literary sense another. In this way we obtain the following strange announcement: Il est écrit que la vie se réfugie en un seul espace (It is written that life takes refuge in a single space) 2 and we learn that a country exists, where death cannot reach man at the terrible time of the double cataclysm. As for the geographical location of this promised land, from which the élite will take part in the return of the golden age, it is up to us to find it. For the élite, the children of Elias, will be saved according to the word of Scripture, because their profound faith, their untiring perseverence in effort, will have earned for them the right to be promoted to the rank of disciples of the Christ-Light. They will bear his sign and will receive from him the mission renewing for regenerated humanity the chain of tradition of humanity which has disappeared.

I'm not so sure about the use of perish as litterally meaning death ..... fulcanelli's rule of thumb was to use parabolas:

---------------------------------- 13 ...............

This agrees with Ezekiel’s version: ‘And I looked, and behold… a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures…. As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion on the right side; and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.’5........................ HM 5 + HM 4 = 9

----------------------------------- HM 1

Certainly it is easy to recognize the well-known phrase: 0 crux ave spes unica (Hail o cross, the only hope). However, if we were to translate it like a schoolboy, we should not know the purpose either of the base or of the cross and we might be surprised by such an invocation. In reality, we should carry carelessness and ignorance to the pitch of disregarding the elementary rules of grammar. The masculine word pes in the nominative requires the adjective unicus, agreeing in gender, and not the feminine form unica. It would, therefore, appear that the corruption of the word spes, hope, into pes, foot, by dropping the initial consonant, must be the unintentional result of a complete lack of knowledge on the part of our stone-cutter. But does inexperience really justify such uncouthness? I cannot think so. Indeed, a comparison of the other motifs, carried out by the same hand and in the same manner, shows evident care to reproduce the normal positioning, a care shown both in the placing and in the balance of the motifs. Why should the inscription have been treated less scrupulously? A careful examination of the latter shows that the letters are clear, if not elegant, and do not overlap (pl. XLVII). No doubt our workman traced them first in chalk or charcoal, and this rough draft must rule out any idea that a mistake occurred during the actual cutting of the letters. However, since this apparent mistake exists, it follows that it must really have been intended. The only reason that I can think of is that it is a sign put in on purpose, concealed under the appearance of an inexplicable blunder, and intended to arouse the curiosity of the observer. I will, therefore, state that, in my opinion, it was with knowledge and intent that the author arranged the inscription of his puzzling work in this way.

In Hindu mythology, the four equal sectors of the circle, formed by the cross, were the basis of a rather strange mystical conception. The entire cycle of human evolution is figured there in the form of a cow, symbolizing Virtue, each of whose four feet rests on one of the sectors representing the four ages of the world. In the first age, corresponding to the Greek age of gold and called the Creda Yuga or age of innocence, Virtue is firmly established on earth: the cow stands squarely on four legs. In the Treda Yuga or second age, corresponding to the age of silver, it is weakened and stands only on three legs. During the Touvabara Yuga, or third age, which is the age of bronze, it is reduced to two legs. Finally, in the age of iron, our own age, the cyclic cow or human virtue reaches the utmost degree of feebleness and senility: it is scarcely able to stand, balanc ing on only one leg. It is the fourth and last age Kali Y uga, the age of misery, misfortune and decrepitude.

Comment

• follow up on the cross of Hendaye

HM 2 ---------------- 2 ................. 11

Leaving the station, a country road, skirting the railway line, leads to the parish church, situated in the middle of the village. This church, with its bare walls and its massive, squat rectangular tower, stands in a square a few steps above ground level and bordered by leafy trees. It is an ordinary, dull building, which has been renovated and is of no particular interest. However, near the south transept there is a humble stone cross, as simple as it is strange, hiding amidst the greenery of the square. It was formerly in the parish cemetery and it was only in 1842 that it was brought to its present site near the church. At least, that is what was told me by an old Basque man, who had for many years acted as sexton. As for the origin of this cross, it is unknown and I was not able to obtain any information at all about the date of its erection. However, judging by the shape of the base and the column, I would not think that it could be before the end of the seventeenth or beginning of the eighteenth century. Whatever its age, the Hendaye cross shows by the decoration of its pedestal that it is the strangest monument of primitive millenarism, the rarest symbolical translation of chiliasml which I have ever met. It is known that this doctrine, first accepted and then refuted by Origen, St. Denis of Alexandria and St. Jerome although it had not been condemned by the Church, was part of the esoteric tradition of the ancient hermetic philosophy.

In medieval times, these four phases of the great cyclic period, whose continuous rotation was expressed in antiquity by means of a circle divided by two perpendicular diameters, were generally represented by the four evangelists or by their symbolic letter, which was the Greek alpha, or, more often still, by the four evangelical beasts surrounding Christ, the living human representation of the cross. This is the traditional formula, which one meets frequently on the tympana of Roman porches. Jesus is shown there seated, his left hand resting on a book / Reception, his right raised in the gesture of benediction Emission ( see vogel crystal ), and separated from the four beasts, which attend him, by an ellipse, called the mystic almond. These groups, which a generally isolated from other scenes by a garland of clouds, always have their figures placed in the same order, as may be seen in the cathedrals of Chartres (royal portal) and Le Mans (west porch), in the Church of the Templars at Luz (Hautes Pyrénées) and the Church of Civray (Vienne), on the porch of St. Trophime at Arles, etc. (pl. XLIX).

Comment

• so did a little search on recent Crop Circles :........... found the following:

Crop Circle May 12th and May 13th: The new Era is here - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-17-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On Lyrics - YouTube

The Heat Is On
                The heat is on
                on the street
                inside your head on ev'ry beat.
                And the beat's alive
                deep inside
                the pressure's high

Just to stay alive
                'cos the heat is on.
                Oho
                oho
                caught up in the action

I'll be looking out for you.
                Oho
                oho
                tell me can you feel it
                tell me can you feel it

Tell me can you feel it? The heat is on

the heat is on
                the heat is on

It's on the street
                the heat is on.

Oho
                oho
                call me in the action
                I am looking affer you

Oho
                oho
                tell me can you feel it
                tell me can you feel it

Tell me do you feel it? The heat is on

The heat is on
                the heat is on
                buniin'
                burnin'
                burnin'

It's on the street
                the heat is on.

The shadow's high on the darker side

behind the doors
                it's a wilder ride.
                You can make a breath
                you can win or lose.
                Well
                that's a chance you take when the heat's on you

when the heat is on.
                Oho
                oho
                caught up in the action

I'll be looking out for you
                . . .
                I can feel the fire - the heat is on -
                Flames are burning higher - the heat is on -
                Baby
                can't you feel it? It's on the street.
                The heat is on - I can feel tlle fire - the heat is on.
                and it is burning ..

Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe - YouTube

Lunatic Fringe lyrics
                Lunatic fringe
                I know you're out there
                You're in hiding
                And you hold your meetings

I can hear you coming
                We know what you're after
                We're wise to you this time
                We won't let you kill the laughter

Lunatic fringe
                In the twilight's last gleaming
                This is open season
                But you won't get too far

'Cause you gotta blame someone
                For your own confusion
                But I'm on guard this time
                Against your final solution

We can hear you coming
                No you're not going to win this time
                We can hear the footsteps
                Out along the walkway

Lunatic fringe
                We all know you're out there
                Can you feel the resistance?
                Can you feel the thunder?

Comment

• A while back , told you there is weird parallels with our discussion or Alchemical Journey and the comic book was working on ..... won't spoil how the end of the story evolves but the last moment the Main Character goes somewhere else after merging with a feminine Pole

truly makes you wonder

and also an excuse to Post the Cover

Rolling Stones- Sympathy for the Devil Lyrics - YouTube

Sympathy For The Devil lyrics
                  Songwriters: Jagger, Mick; Richards, Keith;

Please allow me to introduce myself
                  I'm a man of wealth and taste
                  I've been around for a long, long year
                  Stole many a man's soul and fate

I was 'round when Jesus Christ
                  Had his moments of doubt and pain
                  Made damn sure that Pilate
                  Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
                  Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
                  But what's puzzling you
                  Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
                  When I saw it was a time for a change
                  Killed the Czar and his ministers
                  Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
                  Held a General's rank
                  When the Blitzkrieg raged
                  And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
                  What's puzzling you
                  Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

I watched the glee
                  While your kings and queens
                  Fought for ten decades
                  For the Gods they made

I shouted out
                  "Who killed the Kennedys?"
                  Well after all
                  It was you and me

Let me please introduce myself
                  I'm a man of wealth and taste
                  And I laid traps for troubadours
                  Who get killed before they reached Bombay

Pleased to meet you
                  But what's puzzling you
                  Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

Pleased to meet you
                  But what's confusing you
                  Is just the nature of my game, ooh yeah

Just as every cop is a criminal
                  And all the sinners saints
                  As heads is tails just call me Lucifer
                  I'm in need of some restraint

So if you meet me, have some courtesy
                  Have some sympathy and some taste
                  Use all your well learned politics
                  Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mmm yeah

Pleased to meet you
                  Hope you guess my name, mmm yeah
                  But what's puzzling you
                  Is the nature of my game, get down
                  Woo hoo, ah yeah, get on down, oh yeah

Tell me, baby, what's my name?
                  Tell me, honey, baby guess my name
                  I'll ya one time you're to blame

What's my name?
                  Tell me, sweetie, what's my name?
                  --------------------------

you should check out this vid if you have not already ............. the music is awesome

What's behind Ouroboros? - YouTube

don't have to show you the blue and red

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-17-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Amazon.com: Secrets of Ancient Magic: Path of the Goddess (9780973593105): Frances Harrison, Nineveh Shadrach: Books

Shadrach & Harrison's _Secrets of Ancient Magic_ is a very interesting book. They have provided a number of translations of Hebrew and Arabic texts that aren't extant (or at least common) in English. I recognize parts of the 5th century CE Hebrew _Book of the Angel Raziel_ (definitely not Savedow's "translation", but the real deal), along with a number of other magical techniques culled from various Arabic and Hebrew sources in addition to the Picatrix and standard Western GD corpus. They have constructed their own system around these sources with decidedly mixed results.
                    in it you find the Codex of Love

---------------------- Before we start keep in mind the following

CHAPTER XIII

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on planes."-The Kybalion.

Everything, and every person, contains the two Elements or Principles, or this great Principle, within it, him or her. Every Male thing has the Female Element also; every Female contains also the Male Principle. If you would understand the philosophy of Mental and Spiritual Creation, Generation, and Re-generation, you must understand and study this Hermetic Principle. It contains the solution of many mysteries of Life. We caution you that this Principle has no reference to the many base, pernicious and degrading lustful theories, teachings and practices, which are taught under fanciful titles, and which are a prostitution of the great natural principle of Gender. Such base revivals of the ancient infamous forms of Phallicism tend to ruin mind, body and soul, and the Hermetic Philosophy has ever sounded the warning note against these degraded teachings which tend toward lust, licentiousness, and perversion of Nature's principles. If you seek such teachings, you must go elsewhere for them- Hermeticism contains nothing for you along these lines. To the pure, all things are pure; to the base, all things are base

The Kybalion

Comment

• THE CODEX OF LOVE  3 6 9

3 The greatest wisdom you can teach a young woman is how to
                      choose her man.

6 Seven are the petals of love. Seven are the ways of the heart.
                      Seven are the principles of passion. Seven are the methods of intimacy.
                      Seven are the truths of ecstasy. Seven are the pains of rapture. One
                      is the embrace of Light. Who knows of them, knows the forty-nine
                      petaled rose of Life, and the seven visions of God. 49 = 13 + HM 7 = 11

9 A woman who shuns the love of men, may uphold her honor, but
                      she fills her cup with sorrow. A man that seeks a woman without love
                      may fulfill his desire, but he will fill his cup with loneliness. These are
                      the laws of love; know them well.

12 If a man seeks a lover, let him light a candle in My name, and
                      burn rosemary as the scent. Let him also gather seven stones and speak
                      over them the ways of the heart: truth, fidelity, compassion, sacrifice,
                      nakedness, tenderness and sweetness. Cover My stones with the wax
                      of My candle, and carry them close to the heart. Let their heat be its
                      guiding lantern. Beware lest your mind cloud your decision. For as
                      your stones grow in heat, so will the seed of love in your heart.

15 It is not the words that you speak that are keys to romance, but
                      it is the intimacy that your heart hides between them.

18 I have given the brightness of My crown to the stars. I have given
                      the vision of My eyes to cats and lions. I have cast My spear into the
                      dragon and unleashed passion. I have given the strings of My harp
                      to My daughters and made their voices sweet to the host of heaven.

I have placed the feathers of My wings in the scales of judgment to
                      weigh against the dead hearts. I have made My blood to run in the
                      veins of saints and prophets and My symbols adorn every faith. I am
                      the hidden flame in every religion and to Me all of you shall return.

21 Pride is a cover for the fear of intimacy, for there is nakedness in
                      love that is undesired.

24 When a woman stops listening to the beat of her own heart, sor-
                      row can enter the house.

27 Twice have I mentioned the ways of the heart, but only once will
                      I mention the principles of passion. Spontaneity, for who calculates
                      their passion extinguishes it. Individuality, for how can you arouse
                      the passions of your lover if your own elude you
                      . Heat, for passion
                      served cold is naught but the venom of spite and malice. Arousal, for
                      passion without arousal is like the sun during its eclipse. Courage, for
                      passion isn’ t for the weak of heart or hesitant. Liberation, for no soul
                      is trapped when passion is the horse of its chariot. Surrender, for only
                      to the arms of your beloved will passion release you. These are its prin-
                      ciples, unleash it. For without passion, prayers are not answered.

30 What lies in the eyes but the wisdom of eternal love? This wis-
                      dom carries the fruits of time. In the fruits are the seeds of faith. These
                      seeds will give fruit to the plants of hope. Hope will shield them from
                      the dark rays of passion. I give My children these plants, so that their
                      shade will ease their pain.

33 Despise not passion for it is like fire; tend to it and it will warm
                      you, unleash it and it will burn you; extinguish it and it will freeze
                      you.

36 Is that truth that your lips utter, o lover? Is that passion that
                      your fingers seek to touch, o lover? Is that ecstasy that arouses your
                      senses, o lover? Is the Chalice of Intimacy your wine, o lover ?
                      ( 3 6 9 on the poems of Omar Khayyam)
                      Do you know of what I ask? I ask of your heart, does it beat with her name?
                      I ask of your blood, does it carry her breath? I ask of your cheeks, do
                      they know your tears? Blessed art thou, O lover, who knows of these.
                      Thou art the savior of hearts and a fountain of joy. She is your hope
                      and you are her life. This is love, so listen well, o ears, and behold, o
                      eyes, the story of the King and Queen.

39 The world is deafened by the tears of pain. Children are being
                      born to a world that lost its heart. Is it not enough the soil of the earth
                      has been poisoned with hate? You struggle among you to build tow-
                      ers to reach the sky. We watch and I ask, when will you stop to enjoy
                      paradise? When will the children of this world dance with the stars
                      and play with peace?

continued
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-17-2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• follow up
                        THE CODEX OF LOVE  3 6 9

42 Have I not told you the story of the three roses? There were
                        three roses - a blue, a yellow, and a white. The blue was the mother
                        of all roses. The yellow was her daughter and the white was the infant
                        grandchild. The blue rose turned to the yellow and asked, “ My daugh-
                        ter, do you know what truth lies in roses?” The yellow answered,
                        “ No mother, teach me, for I am your daughter. From you flows wis-
                        dom, and from me there shall be understanding” The blue rose said,
                        “ Tell me, O daughter, the name of the infant white rose?” The yellow
                        answered, “ Her name is peace” . The blue rose asked, “ What is my
                        name?” The yellow rose answered, “ You are liberty and I am devo-
                        tion” . The blue rose shed a petal and said, “ Take away hope and you
                        take away liberty” . The blue rose shed a second petal and said, “ Take
                        away her sister faith and you take away liberty” . The blue rose shed
                        a third petal and said, “ Take away understanding and you take away
                        liberty” . The blue rose shed its fourth petal and said, “ Take away her
                        sister clarity and you take away liberty.” The blue rose shed its fifth
                        petal and said, “ Take away silence and you take away liberty.” The
                        blue rose shed its sixth petal and said, “ Take away her sister tranquil-
                        lity and you take away liberty.” The blue rose shed its seventh petal
                        and said, “ Take away passion and you take away liberty.” The blue
                        rose then said, “ As I shed my last petal I remind you, only through
                        your devotion to your child will the red rose give birth to a blue blos-
                        som ( the Yugas ) . My children, all roses rest under the bottom of your heart. They
                        blossom when you blossom and wither when your hearts wither. Do
                        you all not yearn for the blue rose?”

45 A ship on an ocean, traveling the sea and the waves, seeks to
                        bring to safety the fruits and the treasures that it carries. Each of you is
                        a ship. If you lose your cargo your journey will be for naught. In each
                        of you is a dream. That dream must reach the shore. Treasure your
                        dreams, and do not fear the waves of the ocean.

48 My daughters, you have heard the words of the Lord of Heaven.
                        You have seen what deeds men have done in the name of Truth. I now
                        cry to you from behind the Gate of Eternal Silence. I throw to you the
                        wand of faith. Lead the nations back to peace. Erect in your hearts the
                        shrine of Truth. Make your bodies sacred Temples of Love. Let your
                        lips be doorways to understanding. Let your feet carry you with com-
                        passion. Peace be upon you the day you are born. Peace be upon you
                        the day you know. Peace be upon you the day to us you return. Peace
                        be upon you, o angels of peace.

51 The genitals are receivers of the Light only when the mind is open
                        to the star of the crown; otherwise it’ s a projector of heat and passion.

54 When two genitals embrace, a torch is lit. Love fuels its light and
                        illuminates the darkness of the world. Lust exhausts its heat and extin-
                        guishes the seed of its fire. When two genitals embrace in love, angels
                        sing of life; in lust, angels cry for a broken heart. When two genitals
                        embrace in love, the cycle is complete and I descend; in lust a cycle is
                        born,
                        and I watch. When two genitals embrace in love, I behold My
                        King; in lust, I behold the eclipse of a sun. When two genitals embrace
                        in love, the spirit of Light descends; in lust, sorrow and sickness grow.
                        Love is the meaning of marriage. Lust is the idol of prostitution. Many
                        are they who are married in prostitution. Many are they who fornicate
                        for love. When the pure in heart meet, pure Light fills their wedlock.

57 Have your heard the cry of the rod? It drives men into the ravine
                        of loneliness. Its sobbing echoes and deafens the ears of love. Have
                        you heard of the wailing of the vulva? Its emptiness drives women
                        into the arms of the night. Its confusion and sorrow cloud the hearts
                        of love.
                        What is it that each seeks? They seek the tenderness of a lover
                        and the understanding of a friend. Each seeks another; let the rejoic-
                        ing begin. The distance between the hearts of two lovers is the quick-
                        ness of breath. Open your eyes and let the Light descend.

60 What is it that you all seek in the glory of the world? I am the
                        Light of Radiance, the Spirit of Life, the Glory of the World. I am the
                        Mother of the Child, and the Child Mother. There is one glory in the
                        world that remains hidden and veiled. It lies under the fingers of the
                        Beloved. O seeker of glory, be a lover. And the Beloved shall touch
                        you with His fingers. O My children, I tell you. The time for love is at
                        hand. Let the Glory descend. Ah! My Soul! It devours the wrath of
                        My Beloved. There shall be peace.

63 What is it that all tears cry for? They cry for peace and its em-
                        brace. They cry for love and its turmoil. They cry for the children of
                        the world. What is it that all angels pray for? They pray for the world
                        to be healed. They pray for the young souls to know. They pray for the
                        pure among you to teach. What is it that is all I ask for? I ask for the
                        children to be healed. I ask for the brides to be loved. I ask for men to
                        know peace. I ask all of you to each other feed. What have we asked
                        that you can’ t bear? Don’ t defame the truth, for there is only one way.
                        It begins in your heart and it ends in rapture.

66 When you hold your lover in your arms, treasure her; for she is
                        My gift to you. Tend to her pleasures and carry her upon the palms of
                        your soul. Fill her heart with joy, her womb with the fruits of life, and
                        warm her with tenderness.

69 To create the Elixir of Love, milk the vulva thrice, then gather
                        the elixir. Add to it thrice rose water and a drop of honey; drink it, for
                        this is the wine of enchantment.

72 In the heart of Babylon are two women. One is crowned and
                        the other is dethroned. The men of Babel crowned their lust and de-
                        throned their Queen. They lavished in the flesh of My children and
                        ignored their tears. They saluted the nakedness of their brides and
                        chained their mothers. I now say this: I am the Queen, but where are the men of Babel?

75 Tears that fall from the eyes of children are like the blood of an-
                        gels. If sorrow and pain engulfs the heart of a child, an angel’ s wings
                        turn black with pain. Do not kill the children, for it is these feathers
                        that will weigh your hearts before Me.

78 The words of truth are spoken through the eyes, while your lips
                        join your lover. Learn to read them and you shall not be deceived in
                        love again. The eyes are the doorways to enchantment, and enchant-
                        ment can fire up your passion. Lovers speak the silent language of
                        pleasure. Let your heart be your tongue and your eyes the lips that ut-
                        ter the words. Ah! My soul yearns for My lover; where is he? Where
                        is My king?

81 Plow the back of the ears, the shadows of the breast, and the
                        secret flower until the sweat of passion fills your entire being. Hurry
                        not, for what farmer is done before the setting sun?

84 Love is a ray of light sent from the heart of a lover. The ray trav-
                        els through the winds of time, and seeks to penetrate the heart of the
                        beloved. If the heart absorbs the ray, it ignites its fire and awakens the
                        seed of passion. If it reflects the ray, it weakens and the fires become
                        logic. Reflect not the ray, but transmute its fire. Let it become a flame
                        of light in your lantern to illuminate the soul of the lover. This is the
                        key of mercy and the way to universal love.

87 Take away the hatred from your hearts, O men. Depart from
                        sorrow and doubt, O daughters. Walk with peace and love. Arouse
                        your hearts with light and hope. Be a token of mercy and to each other
                        a friend. Cry not for your loss, and quest not for what your hearts
                        despise. The laws of men die with men. The laws of love are born with
                        every heart. If fear be your master, your life will suffer loss. Fear is a
                        chain of despair and a way to grief. In your life there can only be one
                        master, so chose wisely.

90 She who learns to sing to her man in his sleep will only shine
                        brighter in his heart. She who knows Me fears not that love will flee.
                        For a woman’ s fear can weaken her heart and starve her beloved.

93 Why do lovers wonder of the nature of love? Do they not know
                        its petals of ecstasy? Love’ s petals lie in its abundance. They lie in its
                        reception. They lie in its reciprocity. They lie in its union. They lie in
                        its surrender. They lie in its perception. They lie in its expansion. The
                        petals of love are thus counted seven, yet one in motion. Ecstasy is
                        the elixir of the immortal pomegranate. Love is its seeds, passion is its
                        juice and pain is the sourness of its skin.

96 The dark spear of sorrow seeks out those that desecrate My chil-
                        dren and violate My daughters. They are the jewels of love and seeds
                        of light. Crown thy women, for in them is the power to raise a nation.
                        Shield thy children, for in them are the seeds of generations. O, My
                        sons, listen to the truth they bring you and honor thy covenant.

99 Light, love, and truth are the bases of passion. Passion is the ruler
                        of the wilderness; the wilderness is when the soul yearns for unity.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-17-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• some more
                          THE CODEX OF LOVE  3 6 9

102 Love has known many faces, and spoken through many hearts.
                          Have you wondered why your heart it left, and into your face it hasn’ t
                          leapt? In your life it didn’ t nest, and many of its memories you haven’ t
                          kept? Why do you keep looking at the mirror of pain? Isn’ t love to
                          your senses sweet? Love doesn’ t welcome haste, or find comfort in
                          your fear. Open your eyes and see love on every face. Trust your heart
                          and feel. For love hides behind everyone’ s greed. Lift the veils and its
                          brilliance will shine. From your life it will never fade. Don’ t hide what
                          is dear. For from your vision it will first disappear.

105 Take but the dream of a child as the gift of life.

108 The will of mine lions rests in the cry of sorrow. Buried deep in
                          the mind is a memory of the fall. A trembling shook the garden of life
                          and disturbed the peace in paradise. A man betrayed a trust given to
                          him, as a new lover he took. The two became three, which can’ t be.
                          The apple was not a fruit, but a womb. The serpent stood as a lie; of
                          the forbidden fruit, he was not shy. The man became blind with lust,
                          and the passions of his wife he did forget. Of this fruit she also did
                          share, and of her nakedness she became aware. For the garment of
                          love became no more. Many to this day of this Apple do eat, and few
                          do pay heed. Paradise is the gate of love. Hell is but the loneliness in greed and lust.

111 Two things I ask all men to remember: One, I am in every woman
                          they love or desire. Two, the ground on which they walk, and the
                          words by which they woo are witnesses of their true desires.

114 The feet of a woman are the hands of her intimacy. Her legs are
                          the pillars to her sanctuary. The two-fold gate has to be unlocked from
                          within and without. The arch is the triangle of her water and the sym-
                          bol of her power. The womb must be explored or her garden will not
                          bloom. The breasts are the king and queen of her palace. They need
                          many greetings and words of worship. Her hands are the feet of her
                          intimacy; handle them with tenderness. The neck is the hidden sanctu-
                          ary, it you must always purify with your tongue, and consecrate with
                          your breath. This is the temple of the Gods. You know now how best
                          to pray.

117 When your heart feels the touch of love, allow its seed to grow.
                          Tend to it with truth and an open heart, lest your plant grow with a
                          crooked stem.

120 Combine the pleasures of touch with words of love before you
                          explore the vulva. Talk about your pain before your lips meet. Let the
                          embrace of your love be the medicine and you will find that it is not
                          many lovers you will seek, but the embrace of too much love. You
                          will find that it is not lust you need to quench, but the body of your
                          love and the ecstasy of salvation, pure, clean and free. We call this the
                          Grace.

123 Hold, O My child, thy hand far from the fires of despair. Has
                          love not touched your heart? Have your tears not been rewarded with
                          a kiss, o bride? In every heart is the seed of life. It grows with its light
                          and so will the child of love. A woman adorned with the stars and
                          crowned with her tears, need not fear. From her womb springs forth
                          life, and in her hand is the great key. Each woman is a queen and a
                          bride. Why do you wail in your chains? I am the door and you are the
                          key.

126 When a traveler walks across the desert, water is kept near lest
                          the traveler die of thirst. In the darkness of the night, the stars are his
                          companions of hope and, at morn, the scorching heat rises to remind
                          him of the desolation through which he travels. Love is the water;
                          sand is the sorrows of life; the sun is the reminder of the destination
                          and Light is the oasis within the desolation.

129 The balance that rests between truth and the lie is the width of
                          the wing of a fly. The wing makes the lie look like truth, and the truth
                          appears to be a lie. The distance between the heart of a lover and a be-
                          loved is the width of the skin. The skin makes the mind choose wheth-
                          er love is truth or should be a lie. Let your eyes behold beauty in truth,
                          and let your love be deeper than the skin. No color or shape should be
                          the scale of what a heart contains. I have laid the foundation for Truth,
                          in the tears that are sincere and lips that don’ t deceive. Be true to what
                          is real, and your life will know few flies.

132 I will share with you a secret. No hope can be found in a life de-
                          void of peace. Now that you know, I will ask. To how many lives have
                          you brought peace and to how many hearts hope? If you can but do,
                          joy will be the reward. Bring a smile to a lonely heart and your name
                          the dove will always cry.

135 The waters of the ocean remind you of the strength of your love.
                          Let it flow between you and nourish your stars. Let it wash the salt of
                          your pain and the weeds of your past. Let it flow with mercy and shape
                          you with its strength. Let your life sail the boat of time to the shores
                          of hope. Let your mouth be the cup and your touch the elixir. Grow
                          your love with time and forgive. Each heart will once seal and be like
                          a dam. I shall seek no more to remind you. In the oceans of heaven,
                          lovers are the drops on the surface. The beloved are the drops under
                          the waves. The love of mothers is the drops near the base. Angels are
                          the winds that blow and move. For in stagnation, the ocean will be a
                          swamp. Hurry and open the dam.

138 I tell you the tale of three of My daughters. Each had served Me
                          in time through war and peace. The first was a bride of a prince. The
                          second bore her sword and laws she upheld. The third knew no men
                          and to the waters of My shrine she tended. A day came where to each I
                          appeared, and to their hearts a test I placed. The first a child she bore,
                          but the heart of her prince began to wane. To the second, a shepherd
                          I brought, but to the flock he sought for her to tend. To the third, her
                          waters became gold, and sickness did it remove. But her queen that
                          didn’ t please. With every new dawn, sorrow entered their hearts and
                          their cheeks were filled with tears. My gifts to them became sour and
                          My name they abandoned. But know this, My children, the child is
                          greater than the prince. Leading the flock to safety is more noble than
                          any blade. The waters of healing are a greater blessing than the gifts of
                          any temple queen. To each of you I will give a gift and to your heart, a
                          test. Blessed is she that bears the pillars of Truth.

141 A woman that carries upon her shoulders the idols of her peers,
                          loses the brightness of her star. It is that star that must shine, for what
                          is more beautiful, the idols of men or the stars of heaven?

144 Under the Holy Dome lies a cave, and within it is a man. In this
                          man lies a heart that contains the love for this world. As you celebrate
                          his death, you shall experience it. Don’ t ask Me his name, for every
                          nation has told his story. He will live as your hearts know love, and
                          peace fills the land of the Holy Dome. My daughters shall then carry
                          His torch, for no cry reaches heaven faster than a mother’ s tear. Doubt
                          My words if you may, but every star and child know this truth.
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-17-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• THE CODEX OF LOVE  3 6 9

147 If you let your passions burn like a fire within the grass of your
                            lust, you will lose all sight and be blinded by the smoke of the flames.
                            Let love burn your passion and its heat will warm you and your desires
                            will awaken the sparks of your soul. Nothing can feed the passion
                            stronger than love. Let the grass be the grass under your feet.

150 In a woman’ s cycle is a reminder that from her womb springs the
                            life of nations. (Kali Yuga )

153 The star that shines in a woman’ s eyes can enchant any man.
                            Learn to shine My star, for it is My gift to you.

156 Before a man can understand a woman, he must first learn to lis-
                            ten to the beat of his own heart. For the heart is a woman’ s governor
                            and the conductor of her rhythm.

159 Waves of fire descend from the heaven above, surging with
                            power and strength. Is that what your eyes behold, O men, a God of
                            Wrath? Land filled with tears and pain, blood shedding blood. Is that
                            what your eyes behold, O women, a God to whom their suffering is
                            deaf? The God of creation isn’ t there, for where is His aid? His face
                            we haven’ t seen and His angels haven’ t touched. Aren’ t these your
                            words, O children of knowledge?
                            The Light is filled with mercy and
                            its womb bears life. From Light, to Light, in Light all things turn.
                            Death is the shadow of His crown and life is His face.
                            Each of you to
                            another is a test, and from paradise there is no escape. Knowledge is
                            a void within being. The more you know, the deeper is the void. Love
                            is the fruit of Life, and through it is the road of return. Grow and live
                            and time will tell the truth from the lie. We have time, but who among
                            you will not die?

162 Sing to Me O angels, the song of rapture. Ilah, My Lord, Ilah.
                            Neter Ta, my Lady, Ta Neter. Sweet is the breath of the blessed. Gen-
                            tle is the touch of the faithful. Barukah, O Lamb, Barukah. Neter Ta,
                            my Lady, Ta Neter. Blessings descend with your Grace. Brilliant is
                            the light of your Glory. Ilah, my Lord, Ilah. Neter Ta, my Lady, Ta
                            Neter. Stars form your Name, and children hold You dear. Barukah,
                            O Lamb, Barukah. Neter Ta, my Lady, Ta Neter. The tears do You
                            wipe, and the blood of innocence by You is avenged. Ilah, my Lord,
                            Ilah. Neter Ta, my Lady, Ta Neter. The Sun and the Moon are but
                            sparkles in Your eyes. And the stars are the shine of Your lips. Holy is
                            your Name, and Blessed is I, if you hold me dear. Ilah, my Lord, Ilah.
                            Neter Ta, my Lady, Ta Neter.

165 A man that seeks to know of My nature must first strip naked
                            before love. His nakedness is the only performance that I shall accept.
                            Only then of My eyes he shall behold and of My touch endure.

168 Ecstasy knows but these boundaries. Those set by the mind of
                            a fool, who of the spirit of love has declared a ruse. Those set by the
                            heart of evil, which of divinity it mocks for fools. Of the breath of
                            fear cast by those of their lust held dear. Is it but a wonder the lovers
                            among you are cast into a pit of despite. Hearken the word of your
                            Mother. For She of Her breast holds bare, so that of love you may
                            suckle. Her milk pours forth to nurture the souls of the blessed, who
                            of Her love they hold as their own blood.

171 The words of truth have been echoed through the eons of time to
                            the children of Light
                            . Hear them, o children, and restore Truth. With-
                            out it, no love will grow and no passion will fruit. Without it, your
                            mother will lay bleeding as Her soil is being raped. They have ban-
                            daged Her with lies; heal Her with truth. O children of Light, awaken,
                            for this is your age, the age of Truth. Unite with love and be, for the
                            stars bear witness now to your truth.
                            Your mother is being forced to
                            abort and that is the sad truth.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-17-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Alpha Blondy - I Wish You Were Here - YouTube

Wish you were here Lyrics

So, so you think you can tell
                              Heaven from Hell,
                              Blue skies from pain.
                              Can you tell a green field
                              From a cold steel rail?
                              A smile from a veil?
                              Do you think you can tell?

Did they get you to trade
                              Your heroes for ghosts?
                              Hot ashes for trees?
                              Hot air for a cool breeze?
                              And cold comfort for change?
                              Did you exchange
                              A walk on part in the war,
                              For a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
                              We're just two lost souls
                              Swimming in a fish bowl,
                              Year after year,
                              Running over the same old ground.
                              What have we found
                              The same old fears.
                              Wish you were here.

Comment

•  THE CODEX OF LOVE  56 / 65

56 - Breath is the carrier of the spirit of passion. Let the breath of
                                your beloved fill you with sweetness. Let your breath teach your be-
                                loved of its heat. Let the breath embrace the rod and vulva with its life.
                                Learn to liberate your love in the wings of the breath. The breath of
                                pure passion can fill your mind with heat and wonder. My desires are
                                My breath, and from it springs forth all life.

65 - When My children return, back to Me, the torches of peace will
                                shine. For when a child desecrates his own mother, his heart doesn’ t
                                know peace. If your own mother becomes your enemy, who is your
                                friend? Those that sever the hands that feed them shall die hungry.
                                Those that sever the cords of love shall die lonely. Those that only seek
                                the veneration of their tribe shall be with no honor. Your mother has
                                fed you, it is her you must love and honor.

Bad Company - Feel Like Making Love ~ Lyrics - YouTube

Bad Company Feel Like Making Love Lyrics

Intro:
                                Baby, When I think about you
                                I think about love ( 3 voices)
                                Darling, Don't live without you
                                And your love (3 voices)
                                If I have
                                Those golden dreams
                                Of my yesterday (voices)
                                I would wrap you
                                In the heaven
                                Till I'm dying (voices)
                                On the way
                                Feel like making -- -- -- --
                                Feel like making love(3)
                                Feel like making love to you
                                Baby, If I think about you
                                I think about love
                                Darling, If I live without you
                                I live without love
                                And if I had
                                The sun and moon
                                And they were shining
                                I would give you
                                Both night and day
                                Love satisfying

Repeat chorus-

And if I had
                                Those golden dreams
                                Of my yesterdays
                                I would wrap you
                                In the heaven
                                Till I'm dying
                                On the way

ELO(5/15) - Strange Magic w/lyrics - YouTube

Strange Magic lyrics
                                STRANGE MAGIC
                                You're sailing softly through the sun
                                in a broken stone age dawn.
                                You fly so high.
                                I get a strange magic,
                                oh, what a strange magic,
                                oh, it's a strange magic.
                                Got a strange magic,
                                got a strange magic.
                                You're walking meadows in my mind,
                                making waves across my time,
                                oh no, oh no.
                                I get a strange magic,
                                Got a strange magic,
                                got a strange magic.
                                Oh, I'm never gonna be the same again,
                                now I've seen the way it's got to end,
                                sweet dream, sweet dream.
                                Strange magic,

Got a strange magic,
                                got a strange magic.
                                It's magic, it's magic, it's magic.
                                Strange magic,
                                Got a strange magic.
                                Strange magic STRANGE MAGIC
                                oh, what a strange magic STRANGE MAGIC
                                Got a strange magic.
                                Strange magic STRANGE MAGIC
                                oh, what a strange magic STRANGE MAGIC
                                Got a strange magic,
                                got a strange magic,
                                you know I got a strange magic,
                                yeah, I got a strange magic,
                                oo-o-o-oo, strange magic. (fade)

Comment

Working...
                                X