No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiz Time What is the Name of The Highway known for UFO's :ie Extraterrestrial Highway :

Highway 3 7 5

ooops forgot ......... Area 51
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-20-2012, 03:45 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• the cycle of time has some interesting effects on us humans when you look at it closely:

What is puberty?

Puberty is the time in life when a young person starts to become sexually mature.

In girls, puberty usually starts around 11 years of age, but it may start as early as 6 or 7 years of age. In boys, puberty begins around 12 years as age, but may start as early as 9 years of age. Puberty is a process that goes on for several years. Most girls are physically mature by about 14 years of age. Boys mature at about 15 or 16.
      let's resonate it with :

Comment

• talking about Left / Female Pole

Something you should know .... is that most of the elements ( amino acid / dna / rna etc.... ) has left Chiral

Untitled Document

Additionally, because of the geometry of the way carbon works as the backbone of organic molecules, it is possible to create molecules that are right- or left-handed. This ability is called chirality. It should be noted that not all organic molecules are chiral: some can be symmetrical. The chiral molecule, however, has properties that are crucial to the working of the chemistry of life. As far as life on Earth is concerned, all normal chiral molecules associated with life processes are left-handed.

In terms of basic chemistry, left- and right- chiral molecules are identical, but their behavior can be vastly different. This is because the chemistry of life depends on the ability of molecules to form atomic bonds at several points simultaneously, to create new compounds. The molecules, however, are three-dimensional structures and to make the bonds work they must be turned round and fitted, much as a jigsaw puzzle would be put together. The consequence is that molecules must be the correct shape, in order to form the required bonding, as well as being chemically correct.

Players of the computer jigsaw puzzle game, Tetris, will appreciate the problem. Some pieces are handed - they are chiral - and however they are turned around and manipulated, they will not fit into the available slots. In fact Tetris would soon become incredibly and boringly easy, if the chiral pieces were not present.

So, in terms of bio-chemistry, you can see that it is impossible for the "wrong-handed" molecule to be used in a particular process, even if it is chemically correct. This characteristic of some organic molecules is key in the processes of life, particularly in replication, such as in the behavior of DNA.

Let us now return to the humble carbon atom and think about its role when considering life elsewhere, off planet Earth. The unique characteristics of carbon give it a versatility and functionality like no other atom in the periodic table. These are why carbon is the basis of life here. Additionally, carbon is only beaten in abundance by hydrogen, helium and oxygen, at least within the Solar System. It is ten times more abundant than silicon and a million times more abundant than boron, which have also been suggested as alternative base elements for living molecules.
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-20-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• a re post: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-10.html

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

alpha_and_beta quartz

both alpha quartz and dna are coaxial helices

)
          structured water :from http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post166832

For example sound in water medium would need to be at 72.36Hz to achieve the same wavelength as radiowaves at 13.56MHz.

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[
          ---------------

Luc MONTAGNIER DNA Teleportation

A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to 'teleport' or imprint itself between test tubes.

According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz.

Eighteen hours later, after DNA amplification using a polymerase chain reaction, as if by magic the DNA was detectable in the test tube containing pure water.
          note: looks to me that a zone of activation was created then the dna transfer was accomplished

and also the weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz used is actually close to Schumann resonances:

let's not forget the use of quartz test tube (maybe )

The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere....
          ....as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.
          -----------------------------------

The dark end of the street COMMITMENTS - YouTube

Dark End of the Street Lyrics
          [ from The Commitments Soundtrack ]

At the dark end of the street
          that is where we always meet
          hiding in shadows where we don't belong
          living in darkness, to hide alone

You and me, at the dark end of the street
          You and me

I know a time has gonna take it's toll
          we have to pay for the love we stole
          It's a sin and we know it's wrong
          Oh, our love keeps going on strong

Steal away to the dark end of the street
          You and me

They gonna find us, they gonna find us
          They gonna find us love someday

You and me

When the daylight all goes around
          And by chance we're both down the town
          Please meet, just walk, walk on by
          Oh, darling, please don't you cry

You and me

The Commitments Lyrics

" Treat Her Right "

I wanna tell you a story
          (Background repeat)
          Every man oughta know
          (Background repeat)
          If you want a little loving
          (Background repeat)
          You gotta start real slow
          (Background repeat)
          She's gonna love you tonight now
          (Background repeat)
          If you just treat her right
          (Background repeat)
          Oh squeeze her real gentle
          (Background repeat)
          Gotta make her feel good
          (Background repeat)
          Tell her that you love her
          (Background repeat)
          Like you know you should
          (Background repeat)
          And she'll be glad every night

(Background repeat)
          That you treated her right
          (Background repeat)
          If you practice my method
          (Background repeat)
          Just as hard as you can
          (Background repeat)
          Your gonna get a reputation
          (Background repeat)
          As a lovin' man
          (Background repeat)
          And you'll be glad every night
          (Background repeat)
          That you treated her right
          (Background repeat)
          HEY HEY HEY HEY! (X12)

(Background repeats main verse with lead calling back) Yeah I wanna tell you a little story
          Every man oughta know
          If you want a little loving
          Yeah start real slow
          I know she's gonna love me
          Ooooo yeah
          Real gentle, real gentle
          Gotta make her feel good
          She knows I love her
          I know I should
          (Join in with Background)
          She'll be glad every night
          That you treated her right.

HEY HEY HEY HEY! (X12)
          It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[
          Rodrigo y Gabriela - Diablo Rojo (HQ) - YouTube

las estrellas y la luna ellas me dicen donde voy
          Cozy Cole - Topsy Pt.2 - YouTube

shock the Monkey

-------------------

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-20-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Now Fellow Monkeys

Let us have a look at Sun Wukong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sun Wukong (simplified Chinese: 孙悟空; traditional Chinese: 孫悟空; pinyin: Sūn Wùkōng), also known as the Monkey King is a main character in the classical Chinese epic novel Journey to the West (Chinese: 西遊記; pinyin: Xīyóujì) written by Wu Cheng'en. In the novel, he is a monkey born from a stone who acquires supernatural powers through Taoist practices. After rebelling against heaven and being imprisoned under a mountain by the Buddha, he later accompanies the monk Xuanzang on a journey to retrieve Buddhist sutras from India.
            more later

ps: the sun rises in the East

Sun Wukong possesses an immense amount of strength; he is able to lift his 13,500 jīn (8,100 kg or 17,881 lbs) staff with ease. He is also superbly fast, able to travel 108,000 li (54,000 kilometers or 33,554 mi) in one somersault. Sun knows 72 transformations, which allows him to transform into various animals and objects; he has trouble, however, transforming into other people, because he is unable to complete the transformation of his tail. He is a skilled fighter, capable of holding his own against the best generals of heaven. Each of his hairs possesses magical properties, and is capable of transforming either into a clone of the Monkey King himself, or various weapons, animals, and other objects. He also knows spells that can command wind, part water, conjure protective circles against demons, and freeze humans, demons, and gods alike.[
            Forest Gump_ Duane Eddy - Rebel Rouser - YouTube

Preston Epps - Bongo rock - YouTube

and please don't be this kind of Monkey ( for mature audience only )

Chimp Rapes a Frog - YouTube

always makes me laugh ................ sorry ..... it's nature

if any one of you is of the female gender .... just picture the head of a Male that rubbed you the wrong way on the Monkey .... you'll have a good Laugh

add this music to it and it is a blast

OUT OF LIMITS - THE MARKETTS - (ORIGINAL VERSION) 1962 - YouTube
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-20-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Let us Monkey around a bit more:

Three wise monkeys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The three wise monkeys (Japanese: 三猿, san'en or sanzaru, or 三匹の猿, sanbiki no saru, literally "three monkeys"), sometimes called the three mystic apes,[1] are a pictorial maxim. Together they embody the proverbial principle to "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". The three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil; Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil; and Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil. Sometimes there is a fourth monkey depicted with the three others; the last one, Shizaru, symbolizes the principle of "do no evil". He may be shown crossing his arms.

There are various meanings ascribed to the monkeys and the proverb including associations with being of good mind, speech and action. In the Western world the phrase is often used to refer to those who deal with impropriety by looking the other way, refusing to acknowledge it, or feigning ignorance.[citation needed]

In English, the monkeys' names are often given as Mizaru,[2] Mikazaru,[3] and Mazaru,[4] but the last two names were corrupted from the Japanese originals.[5][6]
              enjoy the following ..... feel the Vibe

Booker T & the M G 's - Green Onions (Original / HQ audio) - YouTube

Comment

• here is a surprising find

Crop Circles los eventos del 2012 - YouTube

Comment

• Last edited by Michael C; 05-21-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
                    nice find Michael C .............. 9 rocks * 2 .............any more info ............. gps ......... area

would be much appreciated

Comment

• I believe it would be 57.775072,14.837186 according to Google maps.

It's called a 'domarring' ('Judge's circle') because later generations didn't know what it was and thought it might be some sort of juridical court place. It's a bronze age earth energy generator or magnifier working at the same principals as Stonehenge et cetera, sending a beam of energy out from between stone '4 and 5' if compared to the 9-pointed star.

When I, this time, saw your pictures of the 9-pointed star I recognized the diagram of the 9 stone circle and how it works.

The place is called Bride's grove outside Flisby, Sweden. Those stone circles and similar grave hills and other stone constructions are still numerous and widely spread. I just googled the word 'domarring' and found this picture on wikipedia.

Fileomarring Bruadungen.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

It's quite similar to a side projection to an eye really, a beam coming from the retina and passing out through the pupil. The stones in the circle has different potential in popular terms of '+ and -' , which can be detected from the energy vortex surrounding each stone and connecting stones with same potential. Where two stones next to each other has the same potential, there's the pupil. The neutral focal point stone, perhaps the one seen just outside the circle in the back, collects, focuses and 'shoots' the energy beam through the pupil. But the stone's in the circle can serve as focal points too. Then there's two beams leaving the circle, one + and one -.
                      Last edited by Michael C; 05-21-2012, 02:00 PM. Reason: edit: adding info

Comment

• let us then put them together to resonate

now we could suppose the enneagram is this old

thank you for this tremendous contribution Michael C

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_circle_(Iron_Age)

The circles are usually round, or elongated ellipses. The stones may be very large and they are usually between 9 and 12. Sometimes there are as few as 6–8. One stone circle, the circle of Nässja (near Vadstena), comprises as many as 24 stones. Excavations have shown burnt coal in the centre of the circles and they are nowadays considered to be incineration graves.
                        The stone circles of the Iron Age (ca. 500 BC – ca. 400 AD) were a characteristic burial custom of southern Scandinavia, especially on Gotland and in Götaland during the Pre-Roman Iron Age and the Roman Iron Age. In Sweden, they are called Domarringar (judge circles), Domkretsar (judge circles) or Domarsäten (judge seats). They should not be confused with the Stone circles of the Bronze Age and Britain.
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-21-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

It's quite similar to a side projection to an eye really, a beam coming from the retina and passing out through the pupil. The stones in the circle has different potential in popular terms of '+ and -' , which can be detected from the energy vortex surrounding each stone and connecting stones with same potential. Where two stones next to each other has the same potential, there's the pupil. The neutral focal point stone, perhaps the one seen just outside the circle in the back, collects, focuses and 'shoots' the energy beam through the pupil. But the stone's in the circle can serve as focal points too. Then there's two beams leaving the circle, one + and one -.
                          let's imagine the stones as catalyser for astral body projection ... if you have the correct stones linked then a different vibe is created which may project you somewhere else .... sun and stars position also may play a role

Stargate SG-1 for the Bronze Age

ps: the light out of the pupils .... you should be able to direct it to your third eye
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-21-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• which leads me to think that the burial idea came afterward as the knowledge got lost .... or some never came back from their astral travel ..... thinking out loud ....

Comment

• 'Not to be confused with bronze age and Stonehenge' says the quotes, well I'm not so sure, not regarding their function at least. Of course the arcaeologists doesn't recognize anything but cult symbolism but there are forces to discover too. Graves were (and are) positioned in those beams from stone circles and 'ships' (elliptical stone rings) and it's possible to detect a vortex from the top of the grave like in this classic photo:

Normally the vortex are directed from the top to the grave, but the grave energy can be 'opened' very easily. The fact being it a grave doesn't seem to be in any particular meaning for the energy fields, the grave is a battery with different cells/layers and someone once thought it would be nice to put his/her auntie or uncle to rest in this energy field I suppose. These constructions are as intriguing as the Giza pyramids, and I believe they use much the same energies although in different development levels.

The coal layer are part of an insulating layer, making it possible to equally energize the ground area within the circle.

Comment

'Not to be confused with bronze age and Stonehenge' says the quotes, well I'm not so sure, not regarding their function at least. Of course the archaeologists doesn't recognize anything but cult symbolism but there are forces to discover too. Graves were (and are) positioned in those beams from stone circles and 'ships' (elliptical stone rings) and it's possible to detect a vortex from the top of the grave like in this classic photo:

Normally the vortex are directed from the top to the grave, but the grave energy can be 'opened' very easily. The fact being it a grave doesn't seem to be in any particular meaning for the energy fields, the grave is a battery with different cells/layers and someone once thought it would be nice to put his/her auntie or uncle to rest in this energy field I suppose. These constructions are as intriguing as the Giza pyramids, and I believe they use much the same energies although in different development levels.

The coal layer are part of an insulating layer, making it possible to equally energize the ground area within the circle.

can't blame them for their focus on physical proof when the forces we are dealing with are ethereal .... but unfortunate for them because a new field would open before their eyes if they only merged both science and spiritual

The Alpha and the Omega

Alpha and Omega carving at Sagrada Família entrance
                                Sagrada FamÃ*lia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Working...
                                X