Deep sadness penetrates my core,
    and will go with utmost dispatch!
    I raised my head in prayer to Sin,
    He was sleeping in the night, but awoke with a start with a dream:
    drew the dagger from his sheath,
    The name of the former ...
    Then he reached Mount Mashu,
    and whose flank reaches as far as the Netherworld below,
    their frightening aura sweeps over the mountains.
    but he pulled himself together and drew near to them.
    The scorpion-being, his female, answered him:
    saying to the offspring of the gods:

over rivers whose crossing is treacherous!
    I want to learn ..."
    About Death and Life I must ask him!"
    No one has crossed through the mountains,
    To the rising of the sun ...
    They caused to go out..."
    in cold or heat ...
    The scorpion-being spoke to Gilgamesh, saying:
    the mountains, the ranges, you may traverse ...
    To the rising of the sun ...
    They caused to go out..."
    in cold or heat ...
    The scorpion-being spoke to Gilgamesh, saying:
    the mountains, the ranges, you may traverse ...
    As soon as Gilgamesh heard this
    one league he traveled ...,
    Two leagues he traveled ...,
    neither what lies ahead nor behind does it allow him to see.
    dense was the darkness, light there was none,
    ... is near,
    Twelve leagues he traveled and it grew brilliant.
    ... of the sea ... lapis lazuli,
    like... emeralds (!)
    raised his eyes and saw ...

ZZ Top - Blue Jeans Blues - YouTube

I done ran into my baby

and fin'lly found my old blue jean.

I done ran into my baby

and fin'lly found my old blue jean.

Well, I could tell that they was mine

from the oil and the gasoline.

If I ever get back my blue jean,

Lord, how happy could one man be.

If I ever get back my blue jean,

Lord, how happy could one man be.

'Cause if I get back those blue jean

you know, my baby be bringin' 'em home to me.

ZZ Top Blue Jean Blues
    Poetic Edda/Hyndluljóð

33. All the volva's
    are from Vidolv;
    all the wizard's
    from Vilmeid,
    all the wizards
    from Suarthofda;
    all the Jotuns
    come from Ymir.
    sure it has somthing to do with Female Right / Male Left
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-25-2012, 10:43 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• A little info update ... I think you are going to like this one .... principle of correspondence

Blue Light Tells Plants When To Flower - Science News

As the days become longer in spring, plants know to bloom thanks to an interaction between several crucial proteins and blue light, scientists report in the May 25 Science. The new work describes the molecular mechanics that enables a light-sensitive protein to help switch on a suite of genes that control flowering. Understanding the biology of how plants regulate flowering could be useful for tweaking crops to start producing food earlier in the year.

Rabelais emphasizes in his
      Appendix to the last chapter of the fifth book of Pantagruel when he writes: "Therefore, when
      you philosophers, God guiding, accompanying them by some clear lantern, will devote
      themselves to careful research and investigation as is natural to humans
      (and because of this
      quality Herodotus and Homer have been called Alphestes (1), i.e., seekers and inventors) they
      will find the answer made by the sage Thales of Amasis, king of the Egyptians, to be true,
      when he was asked which thing contained the most prudence: Time, he said, for through Time
      have all latent things been invented and through Time they will be; and this is the reason why
      the ancients called Saturn Time, the father of Truth, and Truth the daughter of Time (see Codex of Love . They
      will also without fail recognize all the science, they and their predecessors have acquired, to
      be but the smallest part of that which is, and which they know not" - Fulcanelli

The Eagles - Hotel California with lyrics - YouTube

Hotel California lyrics

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
      Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air
      Up ahead in the distance I saw a shimmering light
      My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
      I had to stop for the night
      There she stood in the doorway, I heard the mission bell
      Then I was thinking to myself this could be Heaven or this could be Hell
      Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
      There were voices down the corridor I thought I heard them say
      "Welcome to the Hotel California
      Such a lovely place
      (Such a lovely place)
      Such a lovely face
      Plenty of room at the Hotel California
      Any time of year
      (Any time of year)
      You can find it here"
      Her mind is Tiffany twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
      She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys that she calls friends
      How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
      So I called up the captain, "Please bring me my wine"
      He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since 1969"
      And still those voices are calling from far away
      Wake you up in the middle of the night just to hear them say
      "Welcome to the Hotel California
      Such a lovely place
      (Such a lovely place)
      Such a lovely face
      They're living it up at the Hotel California
      What a nice surprise
      (What a nice surprise)
      Bring your alibis"
      Mirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on ice
      And she said, "We are all just prisoners here of our own device"
      And in the master's chambers they gathered for the feast
      They stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast
      Last thing I remember I was running for the door
      I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
      "Relax," said the night man, "We are programmed to receive
      You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-26-2012, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MonsieurM;195197]A little info update ... I think you are going to like this one .... principle of correspondence

Blue light helps the plant flower and the red light in chlorophyll, is also a powerhouse, re food production for growth, if I remember correctly Both these colours appear to operate behind the scenes. Correspondence?

Comment

• [QUOTE=SYDERA;195201]
          Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          A little info update ... I think you are going to like this one .... principle of correspondence

Blue light helps the plant flower and the red light in chlorophyll, is also a powerhouse, re food production for growth, if I remember correctly Both these colours appear to operate behind the scenes. Correspondence?
          Blue + Red = Purple

Comment

• The Lion Sleep s Tonight

Whoa, thought it was a nightmare,
            Lo, it's all so true,
            They told me, \"Don't go walkin' slow
            'Cause Devil's on the loose.\"

CHORUS:
            Better run through the jungle,
            Woa, Don't look back to see.

Thought I heard a rumblin'
            Callin' to my name,
            Two hundred million guns are loaded
            Satan cries, \"Take aim!\"

CHORUS

Over on the mountain
            Thunder magic spoke,
            \"Let the people know my wisdom,
            Fill the land with smoke.\"

My response to you is:
            The Lion Sleeps TonightThe Tokens
            In the jungle, the mighty jungle
            The lion sleeps tonight
            In the jungle the quiet jungle
            The lion sleeps tonight

Near the village the peaceful village
            The lion sleeps tonight
            Near the village the quiet village
            The lion sleeps tonight

Hush my darling don't fear my darling
            The lion sleeps tonight
            Hush my darling don't fear my darling
            The lion sleeps tonight

Comment

• wanted to share with you an excerpt from:

The Complete Simon
              Necronomicon

just started reading it :

Worship of the Ancient Ones in History
              "Let them curse it that curse the day, who are skilful to rouse Leviathan." - JOB
              3:8
              S.H. Hooke, in his excellent Middle Eastern Mythology, tells us that the Leviathan
              mentioned in JOB, and elsewhere in the Old Testament, is the Hebrew name given to the
              Serpent TIAMAT, and reveals that there was in existence either a cult, or scattered
              individuals, who worshipped or called up the Serpent of the Sea, or Abyss. Indeed, the
              Hebrew word for Abyss that is found in GENESIS 1:2 is, Hooke tells us, tehom, which
              the majority of scholars take to be a survival of the name of the chaos-dragon TIAMAT
              or Leviathan that is identified closely with KUTULU or Cthulhu within the pages are
              mentioned independently of each other, indicating that somehow KUTULU is the male
              counterpart of TIAMAT, similar to ABSU.
              This monster is well known to cult worship all over the world. In China, however, there
              is an interesting twist. Far from being considered a completely hostile creature, dedicated
              to the erasure of mankind from the page of existence, the Dragon is given a place of pre-
              eminence and one does not hear of a Chinese angel or saint striving to slay the dragon,
              but rather to cultivate it. The Chinese system of geomancy, feng shui (pronounced fung
              shway) is the science of understanding the "dragon currents" which exist beneath the
              earth, these same telluric energies that are distilled in such places as Chartres Cathedral in
              France, Glastonbury Tor in England, and the Ziggurats of Mesopotamia. In both the
              European and Chinese cultures, the Dragon or Serpent is said to reside somewhere
              "below the earth"; it is a powerful force, a magickal force, which is identified with
              mastery over the created world; it is also a power that can be summoned by the few and
              not the many. However, in China, there did not seem to be a backlash of fear or
              resentment against this force as was known in Europe and Palestine, and the symbol of
              might and kingship in China is still the Dragon. In the West, the conjuration, cultivation,
              or worship of this Power was strenuously opposes with the advent of the Solar,
              Monotheistic religions and those who clung to the Old Ways were effectively
              extinguished. The wholesale slaughter of those called "Witches" during the Inquisition is
              an example of this, as well as the solemn and twisted - that is to say, purposeless and
              unenlightened - celibacy that the Church espoused. For the orgone of Wilhelm Reich is
              just as much Leviathan as the Kundalini of Tantrick adepts, and the Power raised by the
              Witches. It has always, at least in the past two thousand years, been associated with
              occultism and essentially with Rites of Evil Magick, or the Forbidden Magick, of the
              Enemy, and of Satan . . .
              . . . and the twisting, sacred Spiral formed by the Serpent of the Caduceus, and by the
              spinning of the galaxies, is also the same Leviathan as the Spiral of the biologists' Code
              of Life : DNA

Comment

• The Goddess of the Witches
                The current revival of the cult called WICCA is a manifestation of the ancient secret
                societies that sought to tap this telluric, occult force and use it to their own advantage,
                and to the advantage of humanity as was the original intent. The raising of the Cone of
                Power through the circle dancing is probably the simplest method of attaining results in
                "rousing Leviathan", and has been used by societies as diverse as the Dervishes in the
                Middle East and the Python Dancers of Africa, not to mention the round dances that were
                familiar to the Gnostic Christians, and the ones held every year in the past at Chartres.
                The Witches of today, however, while acknowledging the importance of the Male
                element of telluric Power, generally prefer to give the greater honour to the Female
                Principle, personified as the Goddess. The Goddess has also been worshipped all over the
                world, and under many names, but is still essentially the same Goddess. That TIAMAT
                was undoubtedly female is to the point; and that the Chinese as well as the Sumerians
                perceived of two dragon currents, male and female, gives the researchers a more complex
                picture. The Green Dragon and the Red Dragon of the alchemists are thus identified, as
                the positive and negative energies that compromise the cosmos of our perception, as
                manifest in the famous Chinese yin-yang symbol.
                But what of INANNA, the single planetary deity having a female manifestation among
                the Sumerians? She is invoked in the NECRONOMICON and identified as the
                vanquisher of Death, for she descended into the Underworld and defeated her sister, the
                Goddess of the Abyss, Queen ERESHKIGAL (possibly another name for TIAMAT).
                Interestingly enough, the myth has many parallels with the Christian concept of Christ's
                death and resurrection, among which the Crucifixion (INANNA was impaled on a stake
                as a corpse), the three days in the Sumerian Hades, and the eventual Resurrection are
                outstanding examples of how Sumerian mythology previewed the Christian religion by
                perhaps as many as three thousand years - a fact that beautifully illustrates the cosmic and
                eternal nature of this myth.
                Therefore, the Goddess of the Witches has two distinct forms: the Ancient One, Goddess
                of the Dragon-like telluric Power which is raised in Magickal rituals, and the Elder
                Goddess, Defeater of Death, who brings the promise of Resurrection and Rejuvenation to
                her followers those who must reside f ( the 2 mercuries ) for a time after death and between incarnations in
                what is called the "Summerland".

Probable the most inconsistent concept the Sumerians possesses with reference to the
                Craft is the naming of the Goddess as a deity, not of the Moon (as the Craft would have
                it), but of the planet Venus. The Moon was governed by a male divinity, NANNA (like
                INANNA but minus the initial 'I'), and was considered the Father of the Gods by the
                earliest Sumerian religion. It should be noted, however, that all of the planetary deities,
                termed "the zoned Ones" or zonei in Greek, and indeed all of the Sumerian deities, had
                both male and female manifestations, showing that the Sumerians definitely recognised a
                yin-yang composition if the universe (the "male Moon" idea is, the Editor is given to
                understand, common to so-called Aryan mythologies). There is also evidence to show
                that every god and goddess also had both a good and an evil nature, and evil gods were
                banished in the exorcism formulae of that civilisation as well as the lesser forms of
                demon
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-26-2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• one more thing check this out .... an old show but still matters today

2-05 In Search Of... Astrology (Part 3 of 3) - YouTube

it is only 8:24 min long ..... note what JP morgan ( an acquaintance of Tesla ) said

ps: you can also link it to Bruce Cathie's work

Bruce Cathie - Calculating an Atomic Bomb Test - YouTube

4.04-UFO Australia-In Search of... - YouTube
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-26-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• let's paly a little game : who wrote the following

These luminous phenomena still manifest themselves from time to time, as when a new idea opening up possibilities strikes me, but they are no longer exciting, being of relatively small intensity. When I close my eyes I invariably observe first, a background of very dark and uniform blue, not unlike the sky on a clear but starless night. In a few seconds this field becomes animated with innumerable scintillating flakes of green, arranged in several layers and advancing towards me. Then there appears, to the right, a beautiful pattern of two systems of parallel and closely spaced lines, at right angles to one another, in all sorts of colors with yellow-green and gold predominating. Immediately thereafter the lines grow brighter and the whole is thickly sprinkled with dots of twinkling light. This picture moves slowly across the field of vision and in about ten seconds vanishes to the left, leaving behind a ground of rather unpleasant and inert
                    grey which quickly gives way to a billowy sea of clouds, seemingly trying to mould themselves in living shapes. It is curious that I cannot project a form into this grey until the second phase is reached. Every time, before falling asleep, images of persons or objects flit before my view. When I see them I know that I am about to lose consciousness. If they are absent and refuse to come it means a sleepless night

hint:

All repeated acts or operations I performed had to be
                    divisible by three and if I mist I felt impelled to do it all over again, even if it took hours.
                    After finishing the studies at the Polytechnic Institute and University I had a complete nervous
                    breakdown and while the malady lasted I observed many phenomena strange and unbelievable
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-49fX6C2kE

Smoke Stack Lightning lyrics
                    Songwriters: Chester Arthur Burnett

Ah oh, smokestack lightnin'
                    Shinin' just like gold
                    Why don't ya hear me cryin'?
                    A whoo hoo, whoo hoo, whoo

Whoa oh tell me, baby
                    What's the matter with you?
                    Whoo hoo, whoo hoo, whooo

Whoa oh tell me, baby
                    Where did ya, stay last night?
                    A-why don't ya hear me cryin'?

Whoa oh, stop your train
                    Let her go for a ride

Whoa oh, fare ya well
                    Never see, a you no more
                    A-why don't ya hear me cryin'?

Whoa oh, who been here baby since
                    I, I been gone, a little bitty boy?
                    Girl, be on

But instinct is something
                    which transcends knowledge. We have, undoubtedly, certain finer fibers that enable us to
                    perceive truths when logical deduction, or any other willful effort of the brain, is futile. For a time I
                    wavered, imprest by the professor's authority, but soon became convinced I was right and
                    undertook the task with all the fire and boundless confidence of youth.
                    one more for fun

In one of these biographical sketches, published in the ELECTRICAL EXPERIMENTER, I have
                    dwelt on the circumstances of my early life and told of an affliction which compelled me to
                    unremitting exercise of imagination and self observation. This mental activity, at first involuntary
                    under the pressure of illness and suffering, gradually became second nature and led me finally to
                    recognize that I was but an automaton devoid of free will in thought and action and merely
                    responsive to the forces of the environment. Our bodies are of such complexity of structure, the
                    motions we perform are so numerous and involved, and the external impressions on our sense
                    organs to such a degree delicate and elusive that it is hard for the average person to grasp this
                    fact. And yet nothing is more convincing to the trained investigator than the mechanistic theory of
                    life which had been, in a measure, understood and propounded by Descartes three hundred
                    years ago. But in his time many important functions of our organism were unknown and,
                    especially with respect to the nature of light and the construction and operation of the eye,
                    philosophers were in the dark.
                    Our bodies are of similar construction and exposed to the same external influences. This results
                    in likeness of response and concordance of the general activities on which all our social and other

rules and laws are based. We are automata entirely controlled by the forces of the medium being
                    tossed about like corks on the surface of the water, but mistaking the resultant of the impulses
                    from the outside for free will. The movements and other actions we perform are always life
                    preservative and tho seemingly quite independent from one another, we are connected by
                    invisible links. So long as the organism is in perfect order it responds accurately to the agents
                    that prompt it, but the moment that there is some derangement in any individual, his self-
                    preservative power is impaired. Everybody understands, of course, that if one becomes deaf,
                    has his eyesight weakened, or his limbs injured, the chances for his continued existence are
                    lessened. But this is also true, and perhaps more so, of certain defects in the brain which deprive
                    the automaton, more or less, of that vital quality and cause it to rush into destruction. A very
                    sensitive and observant being, with his highly developed mechanism all intact, and acting with
                    precision in obedience to the changing conditions of the environment, is endowed with a
                    transcending mechanical sense, enabling him to evade perils too subtle to be directly perceived.
                    When he comes in contact with others whose controlling organs are radically faulty, that sense
                    asserts itself and he feels the "cosmic" pain. The truth of this has been borne out in hundreds of
                    instances and I am inviting other students of nature to devote attention to this subject, believing
                    that thru combined and systematic effort results of incalculable value to the world will be attained.
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-26-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• the person who wrote the previous quotes is :

The inventions, researches and writings of Nikola Tesla, with special reference to his work in polyphase currents and high potential lighting

thought the following might interest you

see also Francis E. WILKINSON

High-Frequency Transformations

Francis E. WILKINSON -- High Frequency Transformations

Comment

• shall we continue our Mystical Journey like a Schmetterling

Guru Granth Sahib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Guru Granth Sahib (Punjabi: ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ [ɡʊɾu ɡɾəntʰ sɑhɪb]), or Adi Granth, is the religious text of Sikhism.[1] It is a voluminous text of 1430 angs, compiled and composed during the period of Sikh gurus, from 1469 to 1708.[1] It is a collection of hymns (shabda) or baani describing the qualities of God[2] and why one should meditate on God's name. Guru Gobind Singh (1666–1708), the tenth guru, affirmed the sacred text Adi Granth as his successor, elevating it to Guru Granth Sahib.[3] The text remains the holy scripture of the Sikhs, regarded as the teachings of the Ten Gurus.[4] The role of Adi Granth, as a source or guide of prayer,[5] is pivotal in worship in Sikhism.

The Adi Granth was first compiled by the fifth Sikh guru, Guru Arjan Dev (1563–1606), from hymns of the first five Sikh gurus and other great saints, or bhagats, including those of the Hindu and Muslim faith.[2] After the demise of the tenth Sikh guru many edited copies were prepared for distribution by Baba Deep Singh.

It is written in the Gurmukhī script, in melange of various dialects – including Lehndi Punjabi, Braj Bhasha, Khariboli, Sanskrit and Persian – often coalesced under the generic title of Sant Bhasha.[6]
                        Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

3 in blue as it is a Lunar reading

Listening-take your cleansing bath at the sixty-eight places of pilgrimage.
                        O Nanak, the devotees are forever in bliss.
                        Listening-the Shaykhs, religious scholars, spiritual teachers and emperors
                        O Nanak, the devotees are forever in bliss.
                        One who tries to describe this shall regret the attempt. (infinite fractal )
                        Such is the Name of the Immaculate Lord.
                        The faithful know about all worlds and realms.
                        The faithful shall depart with honor and fame.
                        The faithful uplift and redeem their family and relations.
                        The chosen ones are honored in the Court of the Lord.
                        No matter how much anyone tries to explain and describe them,
                        this is what patiently holds the earth in its place.
                        So many worlds beyond this world-so very many!
                        were all inscribed by the Ever-flowing Pen of God.
                        What power! What fascinating beauty!
                        Hundreds of thousands of rivers began to flow.
                        Whatever pleases You is the only good done,
                        Countless worship services, countless austere disciplines.
                        Countless Yogis, whose minds remain detached from the world.

not really familiar with this sacred book's structure but here is the first line of page 3

Listening-pain and sin are erased. ||9||
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-26-2012, 11:59 PM.

Comment

The many created Buddhas speak.
                          Many speak and try to describe Him.
                          even then, they could not describe Him.
                          If anyone presumes to describe God,
                          The Sound-current of the Naad vibrates there, and countless musicians play on all sorts of instruments there.
                          Chitr and Gupt, the angels of the conscious and the subconscious who record actions, and the Righteous Judge of Dharma who judges this record sing.
                          The Siddhas in Samaadhi sing; the Saadhus sing in contemplation.
                          The Mohinis, the enchanting heavenly beauties who entice hearts in this world, in paradise, and in the underworld of the subconscious sing.
                          The planets, solar systems and galaxies, created and arranged by Your Hand, sing.
                          That True Lord is True, Forever True, and True is His Name.
                          Having created the creation, He watches over it Himself, by His Greatness.
                          Make contentment your ear-rings, humility your begging bowl, and meditation the ashes you apply to your body.
                          I bow to Him, I humbly bow.
                          He Himself is the Supreme Master of all; wealth and miraculous spiritual powers, and all other external tastes and pleasures, are all like beads on a string.

The Mohinis, the enchanting heavenly beauties who entice hearts in paradise, in this world, and in the underworld of the subconscious, sing of You.
                          The worlds, solar systems and galaxies, created and arranged by Your Hand, sing of You.
                          That True Lord is True, forever True, and True is His Name.
                          Having created the creation, He watches over it Himself, by His Greatness.
                          Aasaa, First Mehl:
                          His Value cannot be estimated; He cannot be described.
                          No one knows the extent or the vastness of Your Expanse. ||1|
                          The spiritual teachers, the teachers of meditation, and the teachers of teachers
                          all the great miraculous spiritual powers of the Siddhas
                          What can the poor helpless creatures do?
                          O Nanak, the True One embellishes and exalts. ||4||2||
                          It is so difficult to chant the True Name.
                          How can I forget Him, O my mother?
                          people have grown weary, but they have not been able to evaluate it.
                          That Lord does not die; there is no reason to mourn.
                          There never has been, and there never will be. ||3||

You created the creation; You behold it and understand it.
                          In that pool, people have made their homes, but the water there is as hot as fire!
                          You have forgotten the Lord; your virtues shall wither away. ||1|
                          Aasaa, Fifth Mehl:
                          Nothing else will work.
                          You are squandering this life uselessly in the love of Maya. ||1||
                          Says Nanak, my actions are contemptible!
                          One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
                          Sing the Songs of Praise of my Fearless Lord.
                          Your Gifts cannot be appraised; how can anyone compare to the Giver? ||2||
                          Unto each and every home, into each and every heart, this summons is sent out; the call comes each and every day.
                          There are six schools of philosophy, six teachers, and six sets of teachings.
                          O Baba: that system in which the Praises of the Creator are sung
                          and the various seasons originate from the one sun;

Comment

• a little philosophical thought to leave you with :

Sure most of you have been out to a bar , nightclub , party .... and experienced the lights on phenomena .... the world around seemed more enjoyable / attractive when veiled with darkness .... when the light is turned on another different world presents itself to you with all its downside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiimzQ0KqBA

could not help it .... one more for the road:

Untitled

Page 30

However, that which was preordained hath come to pass. Shouldst thou return unto Us while revelation still continueth through Us, We shall transform thy fire into light. Truly We are powerful over all things. But if thou failest in this task, thou shalt find no way open to thee other than to embrace the Cause of God and to implore that the matter of thine allegiance be brought to the attention of Him Whom God shall make manifest, that He may graciously enable thee to prosper and cause thy fire to be transformed into light. This is that which hath been sent down unto Us. Should this not come to pass, whatever We have set down shall remain binding and irrevocably decreed by God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting, and We shall therefore banish thee from Our presence as a token of justice on Our part. Verily we are equitable in Our judgement.
                            Bábism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Bábi Faith (Persian: بابی ها‎ Bábí há ) is a religious movement that flourished in Persia from 1844 to 1852, then lingered on in exile in the Ottoman Empire (especially Cyprus) as well as underground. Its founder was Siyyid `Alí Muhammad Shirazi, who took the title Báb—meaning "Gate"—from a Shi'a theological term. Unlike other Islamic messianic movements, the Bábí movement signalled a break with Islam and attempted to start a new religious system. While the Bábí movement was violently opposed and crushed by the clerical and government establishments in the country in the mid 1850s, the Bábí movement led to the founding of the Bahá'í Faith which sees the religion brought by the Báb as a predecessor to their own religion, and gives a renewed significance to the Bábí movement.[1]

ps: Marko Rodin creator of the rodin coil belongs to this Vibe ......still think it should look more like the ouroboros coil
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-27-2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Thanks again MonsieurM for this thread I'ts very educative and knowledge boosting, and are setting intuition at hard labour, as it always should be.

The references to geomancy, serpent/dragons and Feng Shui straightened out a few issues I had about dowsing, and pointed out entirely new things to study.

Going back to Havamal and stories about the nordic Asa gods, There's the one about Thor at a visit at the giant's nest in Utgĺrd (the underworld) being challenged to empty a jug of mead in one go, but failing. Then to wrestle with an old woman, but failing too. Later to learn that he was fooled by magic. The jug of mead were in fact the ocean, which he nearly drank empty in one go, and the old woman were age, which not even mighty Thor could defeat.

But before he learned about these tricks, he was also challenged to lift a cat, but only managed to make it stick one leg up but still standing on three. That was the "Midgĺrd" serpent (or rather dragon as the 'snake' has legs), one of the Ragnarök/Armageddon monsters, who is as long as the circumstance of the earth.

Thor also met the Midgĺrd serpent (Midgĺrd is the name of the human world) during a fishing trip and he almost managed to kill it, if not the giant who owned the boat had cut off the reef just before that happened.

Why is Thor so eager to battle the serpent? It was moved from land and placed in the ocean by Odin. There it made no harm, waiting for it's role to play in the great Ragnarök event. The serpent is one of Loke's children, Loke the Asa god who was born among giants. Thor acts as the church against witches and other knowledgeable, and indeed, Havamal isn't that old, it could be considered a last attempt to study and preserve the remains of a nearly lost culture. Is it part of the cultural exchange, accept the 'White Christ' (Jesus) and look, we the church do nothing different that your ancestors already did. The writer Snorre Sturlason was indeed a man of 'White Christ' although with an anthropological interest for the history.

The real interesting thing is wether or not the Midgĺrd serpent still lies there in the bottom of the ocean, biting it's own tail. It could represent water streams and waves but that's just a guess, 'a shot from the mind' to name it what Thor would have done. There's so many serpents in the nordic/germanic old stories, and the connection between serpents and earth energy makes this of great interest for me.

So, the last verse of the Völuspa, where a new serpent appears, what is that, a vibrational change perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
                                Thanks again MonsieurM for this thread I'ts very educative and knowledge boosting, and are setting intuition at hard labour, as it always should be.

The references to geomancy, serpent/dragons and Feng Shui straightened out a few issues I had about dowsing, and pointed out entirely new things to study.

So, the last verse of the Völuspa, where a new serpent appears, what is that, a vibrational change perhaps?
                                that is the thought this discussion seems to point towards .... then again we don't have all the elements yet to know for sure but the musical instruments are all shaped like humans ( female shape like a classic coke Bottle )

a snake

------------------- you should check out this radio show quite informative on music / vibration :

Red Ice Radio - Richard Merrick - Hour 1 - The Venus Blueprint

Richard Merrick - Hour 1 - The Venus Blueprint
                                May 24, 2012
                                Richard Merrick is an award-winning pioneer in the high-tech industry, developing sound- and language-recognition systems, graphics and animation engines, and AI game engines designed to mirror and mimic human behavior. He retired in 2006 to further develop his theory of music perception, called harmonic interference theory. In addition to writing several books on topics related to harmonic science, he has written for Nexus and Caduceus magazines and has spoken as a guest lecturer at Rosslyn chapel in Scotland. In this program Richard talks about his new book "The Venus Blueprint: Uncovering the Ancient Science of Sacred Spaces". The book presents evidence that the orbital resonance pattern of Venus was used as a "temple template" to design psychoacoustical chambers capable of focusing and controlling entheogenic communion. The book has been released just in time for the Venus Transit of June 5-6th, 2012. This special event will not occur again until another 105 years.

one more thing mentioned in the above link:

13 Principle of Gender and 8 as Hermes ............well 13 / 8 = 13 / 8 = 1.625 ( HM 5 ) / the golden ratio = 1.61803399
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-27-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X