No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot to mention ..... how shall i call her ...... a very close friend .... always called her the priestess ( it came naturally ) sent me a picture she took when she visited Sagrada Familia recently

Sagrada FamÃ*lia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a magic square .... let you do the Harmonic Math :

Booker T & the M G 's - Green Onions (Original / HQ audio) - YouTube

----------------------------- for your knowledge Magic square - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Persia

Original script from the Shams al-Ma'arif.

Printed version of the previous manuscript. Eastern Arabic numerals were used.

Although a definitive judgement of early history of magic squares is not available, it has been suggested that magic squares are probably of pre-Islamic Persian origin.[4] The study of magic squares in medieval Islam in Persia is however common, and supposedly, came after the introduction of Chess in Persia.[5] For instance in the tenth century, the Persian mathematician Buzjani has left a manuscript on page 33 of which there is a series of magic squares, which are filled by numbers in arithmetic progression in such a way that the sums on each line, column and diagonal are equal.[6]
    Sagrada Família magic square

A magic square on the Sagrada Família church façade

The Passion façade of the Sagrada Família church in Barcelona, designed by sculptor Josep Subirachs, features a 4×4 magic square:

The magic constant of the square is 33, the age of Jesus at the time of the Passion. Structurally, it is very similar to the Melancholia magic square, but it has had the numbers in four of the cells reduced by 1.
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-28-2012, 06:42 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Number 33 ..... let's see what we got in Chapter 33

Quran:

Surat Al-'Aĥzāb (The Combined Forces)

Book of Genesis

33 Jacob and Esau Reconciled

Voluspa:

33. Wash he never hands,
      nor head combed,
      till to fire he bore
      Baldrs cause of death.
      But Frigg she cried
      in Fensalom
      over the act in Valhallar.
      Understand ye yet, or what?

Comment

• you know Water is a Living Canvas ..... just like us

amazing art on water - YouTube

Amazing Turkish art technique called Ebru. Floating dyes or paint on water. - YouTube

Water has Memory - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-28-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• just some good vibes

Booker T & The MG's - Stax Instrumentals - YouTube

Comment

• you know Water is a Living Canvas ..... just like us

... and more evidence of circles/spheres as the dominant form in the universe. Beautiful to watch such artistic mastery. Thank you MM

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
              you know Water is a Living Canvas ..... just like us

... and more evidence of circles/spheres as the dominant form in the universe. Beautiful to watch such artistic mastery. Thank you MM
              Pleasure to Share

Comment

• info time

Physicists store short movies in an atomic vapor

The storage of light-encoded messages on film and compact disks and as holograms is ubiquitous---grocery scanners, Netflix disks, credit-card images are just a few examples. And now light signals can be stored as patterns in a room-temperature vapor of atoms. Scientists at the Joint Quantum Institute have stored not one but two letters of the alphabet in a tiny cell filled with rubidium (Rb) atoms which are tailored to absorb and later re-emit messages on demand. This is the first time two images have simultaneously been reliably stored in a non-solid medium and then played back.
                -------------------

Mathematicians can conjure matter waves inside an invisible hat

Invisibility, once the subject of magic or legend, is slowly becoming reality. Over the past five years mathematicians and other scientists have been working on devices that enable invisibility cloaks – perhaps not yet concealing Harry Potter, but at least shielding small objects from detection by microwaves or sound waves.
                ----------------------

Germany may be birthplace of European music and art

The remains of the world's oldest musical instruments and human figurines suggest that music and artistic depictions of the human form may have first developed in Germany around 40,000 years ago, say researchers.

Comment

• Next up for experimentation:

The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

The Papyrus of Ani
                  by
                  E. A. WALLIS BUDGE
                  [1895]

Comment

• #1988, verse 8:

The three Thuss/Thurs women that is coming is from Jotunheim. This is the underworld, not the dead's home but the underworld of giants, one of the nine worlds of the world tree.

The Thurs giants often represents the elements. The universe were created by Eldthurs's and Hrimthurs's, Fire and Ice giants. Sun and moon or even more basic than that? They still exist, they can be contacted through astral travel if one dare's to communicate with the nature forces, they have temperament.

9 worlds:

Jotunheim:
                    http://www.northernshamanism.org/ass...Jotunheim2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
                      #1988, verse 8:

The three Thuss/Thurs women that is coming is from Jotunheim. This is the underworld, not the dead's home but the underworld of giants, one of the nine worlds of the world tree.

The Thurs giants often represents the elements. The universe were created by Eldthurs's and Hrimthurs's, Fire and Ice giants. Sun and moon or even more basic than that? They still exist, they can be contacted through astral travel if one dare's to communicate with the nature forces, they have temperament.

9 worlds:

Jotunheim:
                      http://www.northernshamanism.org/ass...Jotunheim2.jpg
                      thank you Michael for the info .....could you have a look at the same post and let me know what would be your interpretation of it as a whole .... would really appreciate it

also:

Jotunheimen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jotunheimen (English: The Home of the Giants) is a mountainous area of roughly 3,500 km²[citation needed] in southern Norway and is part of the long range known as the Scandinavian Mountains. The 29 highest mountains in Norway are all in Jotunheimen, including the very highest - Galdhøpiggen (2469 m). Jotunheimen straddles the border between the counties of Oppland and Sogn og Fjordane.

Comment

• The following show is probably the most "Alchemical" ever to be shown on TV: and one of the Best there is :

The Prisoner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Prisoner is a 17-episode British television series first broadcast in the UK from 29 September 1967 to 1 February 1968.[1][2] Starring and co-created by Patrick McGoohan, it combined spy fiction with elements of science fiction, allegory and psychological drama.

The series follows a British former secret agent who is held prisoner in a mysterious coastal village resort where his captors try to find out why he abruptly resigned from his job. Although sold as a thriller in the mould of McGoohan's previous series, Danger Man (US: Secret Agent), the show's combination of 1960s countercultural themes and surreal setting had a far-reaching effect on science fiction/fantasy programming, and on popular culture in general.

Opening and closing sequences
                        Main article: Opening and closing sequences of The Prisoner

The opening and closing sequences of The Prisoner have become iconic. Cited as "one of the great set-ups of genre drama",[20] the opening sequence establishes the Orwellian and postmodern themes of the series;[21] its high production values have led the opening sequence to be described as more like film than television.
                        for the pleasure: the Hero is Number 6

I Am Not A Number - YouTube

"The Prisoner" Opening credits/sequence - YouTube

Crosby,Stills & Nash - Dear Mr. Fantasy - YouTube

Dear Mr. Fantasy lyrics
                        Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
                        Something to make us all happy
                        Do anything, take us out of this gloom
                        Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

You are the one who can make us all laugh
                        Doing this, you break down in tears
                        Please, don't be sad if it was a straight life you had
                        None of us would've known you all the years

Each time you choose to sing the rock and roll blues
                        You take everybody's loneliness with you
                        What do you lose each time you face down a room?
                        All of us see how it changes through you

So sing of the ocean of tears you have sailed
                        Of strangers and lovers that took you
                        All of us sailed and all of us failed
                        In one way, we don't ever hear you

Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
                        Something to make us all happy
                        Do anything, take us out of this gloom
                        Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-30-2012, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                          Next up for experimentation:

The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

The Papyrus of Ani
                          by
                          E. A. WALLIS BUDGE
                          [1895]

It is a bit more complicated as it has a peculiar structure ..... here goes nothing

Papyrus of Ani; Egyptian Book of the Dead [Budge]

HYMN TO OSIRIS

"Thou rollest up into the horizon, thou hast set light over the darkness, thou sendest forth air from thy plumes, and thou floodest the Two Lands like the Disk at daybreak. Thy crown penetrateth the height of heaven, thou art the companion of the stars, and the guide of every god. Thou art beneficent in decree and speech, the favoured one of the Great Company of the Gods, and the beloved of the Little Company of the Gods.

A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN:

The Company of the Gods rejoice at thy rising, the earth is glad when it beholdeth thy rays; the people who have been long dead come forth with cries of joy to behold thy beauties every day. Thou goest forth each day over heaven and earth, and thou art made strong each day be thy mother Nut. Thou passest over the heights of heaven, thy heart swelleth with joy; and the Lake of Testes (the Great Oasis) is content thereat. The Serpent-fiend hath fallen, his arms are hewn off, the Knife hath severed his joints. Ra liveth by Maat (Law), the beautiful! The Sektet Boat advanceth and cometh into port. The South and the North, and the West and East, turn to praise thee. O thou First, Great God (PAUTA), who didst come into being of thine own accord, Isis and Nephthys salute thee, they sing unto thee songs of joy at thy rising in the boat, they stretch out their hands unto thee. The Souls of the East follow thee, and the Souls of the West praise thee. Thou art the Ruler of all the gods. Thou in thy shrine hast joy, for the Serpent-fiend Nak hath been judged by the fire, and thy heart shall rejoice for ever. Thy mother Nut is esteemed by thy father Nu.

HYMN TO OSIRIS UN-NEFER

Hail, O ye who give cakes and ale to perfect souls in the House of Osiris, give ye cakes and ale twice each day (in the morning and in the evening) to the soul of the Osiris Ani, whose word is true before the gods, the Lords of Abydos, and whose word is true with you. Hail, O ye who open up the way, who act as guides to the roads [in the Other World] to perfect souls in the House of Osiris, open ye up for him the way, and act ye as guides to the roads to the soul of the Osiris, the scribe, the registrary of all the offerings made to the gods, Ani, [whose word is true] with you. May he enter the House of Osiris with boldness, and may he come forth therefrom in peace. May there be no opposition made to him, and may he not be sent back [therefrom]. May he enter in under favour [of Osiris], and may he come forth gratified [at the acceptance of] his true words. May his commands be performed in the House of Osiris, may his words travel with you, may he be glorious as ye are. May he be not found to be light in the Balance, may the Balance dispose of his case.

APPENDIX (From the Papyrus of Nekhtu-Amen, ed. Naville, I, 5)

- I rise up out of the Egg in the Hidden Land. May my mouth be given unto me that I may speak therewith in the presence of the Great God, the Lord of the Tuat. Let not my hand and my arm be repulsed in the presence of the Chiefs (Tchatchau) of any god. I am Osiris, the Lord of Ra-stau. May I, the Osiris, the scribe Ani, whose word is true, have my portion with him who is on the top of the Steps (Osiris). According to the desire of my heart I have come forth from the Island of Nesersert, and I have extinguished the fire.

(From the Paprys of Nebseni, Sheet 3)

THE CHAPTER OF COMING FORTH BY DAY AND OF OPENING UP A WAY THROUGH THE AMEHET: Behold, the scribe Nebseni, whose word is truth, saith:- Homage to you, O ye Lords of Kau, ye who are without sin, and who live for the endless and infinite aeons of time which make up eternity. I have opened up a way for myself to you. I have become a spirit in my forms, I have gotten the mastery over my words of magical power, and I am adjudged a spirit; therefore deliver ye me from the Crocodile [which liveth in] this Country of Truth. Grant ye to me my mouth that I may speak therewith, and cause ye that sepulchral offerings shall be made unto me in your presence, for I know you, and I know your names, and I know also the name of the mighty god before whose face ye set your celestial food. His name is "Tekem." [When] he openeth up his path on the eastern horizon of heaven, [when] he alighteth towards the western horizon of heaven, may he carry me along with him, and may I be safe and sound. Let not the Mesqet make an end of me, let not the Fiend (Sebau) gain the mastery over me, let me not be driven away from the doors of the Other World, let not you doors be shut in my face, for my cakes are in the city of Pe, and my ale is in the city of Tep. And there, in the celestial mansions of heaven which my divine father Tem hath stablished, let my hands lay hold upon the wheat and the barley, which shall be given unto me therein in abundant measure, and may the son of my own body make ready for me my food therein. And grant ye unto me when I am there sepulchral meals, and incense, and unguents, and all the pure and beautiful things whereon the god liveth, in every deed for ever, in all the transformations which it pleaseth me [to perform], and grant unto me the power to float down and to sail up the stream in the Field of Reeds (Sekhet-Aaru), [and may I reach Sekhet-hetepet (the Field of Offerings)]. I am the twin Lion-gods (Shu and Tefnut).

TEXTS RELATING TO THE WEIGHING OF THE HEART OF ANI

THE NAMES OF THE GODS OF THE GREAT COMPANY:- 1. Ra Harmakhis, the Great God in his boat. 2. Temu. 3. Shu. 4. Tefnut. 5. Keb. 6. Nut, the Lady of Heaven. 7. Isis. 8. Nephthys. 9. Horus, the Great God. 10. Hathor, Lady of Amentet. 11. Hu. 12. Sa.

SPEECH OF THE DWELLER IN THE EMBALMMENT CHAMBER (ANUBIS):- Pay good heed, O righteous Judge to the Balance to support [the testimony] thereof. Variant: Pay good heed to the weighing in the Balance of the heart of the Osiris, the singing-woman of Amen, Anhai, whose word is truth, and place thou her heart in the seat of truth in the presence of the Great God.

THE SPEECH OF ANI:- And the Osiris Ani saith: Behold, I am in thy presence, O Lord of Amentet. There is no sin in my body. I have not spoken that which is not true knowingly, nor have I done anything with a false heart. Grant thou that I may be like unto those favoured ones who are in thy following, and that I may be an Osiris greatly favoured of the beautiful god, and beloved of the Lord of the Two Lands, I who am a veritable royal scribe who loveth thee, Ani, whose word is true before the god Osiris.

HERE BEGIN THE PRAISES AND GLORIFYINGS OF COMING OUT FROM AND OF GOING INTO THE GLORIOUS KHERT-NETER, WHICH IS IN THE BEAUTIFUL AMENTET, OF COMING FORTH BY DAY IN ALL THE FORMS OF EXISTENCE WHICH IT MAY PLEASE THE DECEASED TO TAKE, OF PLAYING AT DRAUGHTS, OF SITTING IN THE SEH HALL, AND OF APPEARING AS A LIVING SOUL

Who is this?

"It is Ra, the creator of the names of his limbs, which came into being in the form of the gods who are in the train of Ra. "I am he who cannot be repulsed among the gods."

"Yesterday is Osiris, and To-day is Ra, when he shall destroy the enemies of Neb-er-tcher (the lord to the uttermost limit), and when he shall establish as prince and ruler his son Horus. "Others, however, say that To-day is Ra, on the day when we commemorate the festival of the meeting of the dead Osiris with his father Ra, and when the battle of the gods was fought, in which Osiris, the Lord of Amentet, was the leader."

Who is this?

"It is Osiris. "Others, however, say that it is the dead body of Osiris, and yet others say that it is the excrement of Osiris. The things which have been made, and the things which shall be made [refer to] the dead body of Osiris. Others again say that the things which have been made are Eternity, and the things which shall be made are Everlastingness, and that Eternity is the Day, and Everlastingness the Night. "I am the god Menu in his coming forth; may his two plumes be set on my head for me."

What is this [city]?

"It is the cutting of the navel string of the body of the Osiris the scribe Ani, whose word is true before all the gods, and all his faults are driven out.

What is the "great double nest"?

"It is Ra-stau, that is to say, it is the gate to the South of Nerutef, and it is the Northern Gate of the Domain (Tomb of the god). "Now, as concerning the Island of Maati, it is Abtu. "Others, however, say that it is the way by which Father Tem travelleth when he goeth forth to Sekhet-Aaru, [the place] which produceth the food and sustenance of the gods who are [in] their shrines. "Now the Gate Tchesert is the Gate of the Pillars of Shu, that is to say, the Northern Gate of the Tuat. "Others, however, say that the Gate of Tchesert is the two leaves of the door through which the god Tem passeth when he goeth forth to the eastern horizon of the sky. "O ye gods who are in the presence [of Osiris], grant to me your arms, for I am the god who shall come into being among you."

What was this combat?

"This storm was the raging of Ra at the thunder-cloud which [Set] sent forth against the Right Eye of Ra (the Sun). Thoth removed the thunder- cloud from the Eye of Ra, and brought back the Eye living, healthy, sound, and with no defect in it to its owner. "Others, however, say that the thunder-cloud is caused by sickness in the Eye of Ra, which weepeth for its companion Eye (the Moon); at this time Thoth cleanseth the Right Eye of Ra. "I behold Ra who was born yesterday from the thighs of the goddess Mehurt; his strength is my strength, and my strength is his strength."

Who are the gods who are in the train of Horus?

"The lords of right and truth are Thoth and Astes, the Lord of Amentet. "The Tchatcha round about Osiris are Kesta, Hapi, Tuamutef, and Qebhsenuf, and they are also round about the Constellation of the Thigh (the Great Bear), in the northern sky. "Those who do away utterly sins and offences, and who are in the following of the goddess Hetepsekhus, are the god Sebek and his associates who dwell in the water. "The goddess Hetepsekhus is the Eye of Ra. "Others, however, say that it is the flame which accompanieth Osiris to burn up the souls of his enemies. "As concerning all the faults which are in Osiris, the registrar of the offerings which are made unto all the gods, Ani, whose word is truth, [these are all the offences which he hath committed against the Lords of Eternity] since he came forth from his mother's womb. "As concerning the Seven Spirits who are Kesta, Hapi, Tuamutef, Qebhsenuf, Maa-atef, Kheribeqef and Heru-khenti-en-ariti, these did Anubis appoint to be protectors of the dead body of Osiris. "Others, however, say that he set them round about the holy place of Osiris. "Others say that the Seven Spirits [which were appointed by Anubis] were Netcheh-netcheh, Aatqetqet, Nertanef-besef-khenti-hehf, Aq-her-ami- unnut-f, Tesher-ariti-ami-Het-anes, Ubes-her-per-em-khetkhet, and Maaem- kerh-annef-em-hru. "The chief of the Tchatcha (sovereign princes) who is in Naarutef is Horus, the Advocate of his father. "As concerning the day wherein [Anubis said to the Seven Spirits], 'Come ye hither,' [the allusion here] is to the words 'Come ye hither,' which Ra spake unto Osiris."

Who is this Divine Soul? ...............

Comment

• APPENDIX

(From the Papyrus of Nebseni, Brit. Mus. No. 9900, Sheet 14, ll. 16ff.)

"This male Cat is Ra himself, and he was called 'Mau' because of the speech of the god Sa, who said concerning him: 'He is like (mau) unto that which he hath made'; therefore, did the name of Ra become 'Mau.'

"It is An-a-f (he who bringeth his arm.). "As concerning 'the night when the sentences of doom are promulgated,' it is the night of the burning of the damned, and of the overthrow of the wicked at the Block, and of the slaughter of souls."

Who are these Watchers?

Those who preside over their altars are the similitude of the Eye of Ra, and the similitude of the Eye of Horus. "O Ra-Tem, thou Lord of the Great House [in Anu], thou Sovereign (life, strentgh, health [be to thee]) of all the gods, deliver thou the scribe Nebseni, whose word is truth, from the god whose face is like unto that of a greyhound, whose brows are like those of a man, who feedeth upon the dead, who watcheth at the Bend of the Lake of Fire, who devoureth the bodies of the dead, and swalloweth hearts, and who voideth filth, but who himself remaineth unseen."

Who is this Lord of Terror?
                            "It is the Heart of Osiris, which is the devourer of all slaughtered things. "The Urrt Crown hath been given unto him, with gladness of heart, as Lord of Hensu."

Who is this?

"It is Ra himself."

"It is Suti, but others say that it is Smamur, the soul of Keb. "Hail, Khepera in thy boat, the two Companies of the Gods are in thy body. Deliver thou the Osiris the scribe Ani, whose word is truth, from the Watchers who pass sentences of doom, who have been appointed by the god Nebertcher to protect him, and to fasten the fetters on his foes, and who slaughter in the torture chambers; there is no escape from their fingers. May they never stab me with their knives, may I never fall helpless into their chambers of torture. I have never done the things which the gods hate. I am he who is pure in the Mesqet chamber. And saffron cakes have been brought unto him in Tannt."

What is this?

THE SEVEN ARITS

The Third Arit.

The name of the Doorkeeper is Unem-hauatu-ent-pehui. The name of the Watcher is Seres-her. The name of the Herald is Aa. The Osiris the scribe Ani, whose word is truth, shall say [when he cometh to this Arit]: "I am he who is hidden in the great deep. I am the Judge of the Rehui, I have come and I have done away the offensive thing which was upon Osiris. I tie firmly the place on which he standeth, coming forth from the Urt. I have stablished things in Abtu, I have opened up a way through Ra-stau, and I have relieved the pain which was in Osiris. I have balanced the place whereon he standeth, and I have made a path for him; he shineth brilliantly in Ra-stau."

The Sixth Arit.

The name of the Doorkeeper is Atek-tau-kehaq-kheru. The name of the Watcher is An-her. The name of the Herald is Ates-her-[ari]-she. The Osiris the scribe Ani, whose word is truth, shall say [when he cometh to this Arit]: "I have come daily, I have come daily. I have made myself a way. I have advanced over that which was created by Anpu (Anubis). I am the Lord of the Urrt Crown. I am the possessor [of the knowledge of] the words of magical power, I am the Avenger according to law, I have avenged [the injury to] his Eye. I have defended Osiris. I have accomplished my journey. The Osiris Ani advanceth with you with the word which is truth."

THE PYLONS OF THE HOUSE OF OSIRIS

The following shall be said when one cometh to the THIRD PYLON. The Osiris the scribe Ani, whose word is truth, saith: "Lady of the Altar, the mighty lady to whom offerings are made, greatly beloved one of every god sailing up the river to Abydos." The name of her Doorkeeper is Sebqa.

The following shall be said when one cometh to the SIXTH PYLON. The Osiris the scribe Ani, whose word is truth, saith: "Lady of light, who roareth mightily, whose breadth cannot be comprehended. Her like hath not been found since the beginning. There are serpents over which are unknown. They were brought forth before the Still-Heart." The name of her Doorkeeper is Semati.

The following shall be said when one cometh to the NINTH PYLON. The Osiris the scribe Ani, whose word is truth, saith: "Chieftainess, lady of strength, who giveth quiet of heart to the offspring of her lord. Her girth is three hundred and fifty khet, and she is clothed with green feldspar of the South. She bindeth up the divine form and clotheth the helpless one. Devourer, lady of all men." The name of her Doorkeeper is Arisutchesef.

The Osiris Nu, the steward of the keeper of the seal, saith when he cometh to the TWELFTH PYLON of Osiris: "I have made my way, I know you, and I know thy name, and I know the name of her who is within thee: Invoker of thy Two Lands, destroyer of those who come to thee by fire, lady of spirits, obeyer of the word of thy Lord" is thy name. She inspecteth the swathing of the helpless one.

THE FIFTEENTH PYLON. The Osiris Heru-em-khebit, whose word is truth, shall say when he cometh to this pylon: "Fiend, red of hair and eyes, who appeareth by night, and doth fetter the fiend in his lair. Let her hands be given to the Still-Heart in his hour, let her advance and go forward" is thy name. She inspecteth the swathing of the helpless one.

THE EIGHTEENTH PYLON.
                            The Osiris Heru-em-khebit, whose word is truth, shall say when he cometh to this pylon: "Fire-lover, pure one, lover of slaughterings, cutter off of heads, devoted one, lady of the Great House, slaughterer of fiends at eventide" is thy name. She inspecteth the swathing of the helpless one.

THE TWENTY-FIRST PYLON. The Osiris Heru-em-khebit, whose word is truth, shall say when he cometh to this pylon: "Knife which cutteth when [its name] is uttered, slayer of those who approach thy flame" is thy name. She possesseth hidden plans.

quite long .... so to be continued

this image inspires me

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-30-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Have you ever counted the Casts of Start Trek ( original series )

Cast
                              1 William Shatner as Captain James T. Kirk, commanding officer of the USS Enterprise
                              2 Leonard Nimoy as Lieutenant Commander/Commander Spock, the ship's science officer and second-in-command. Spock is the only character from the original pilot to appear in the aired series.
                              3 DeForest Kelley as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, the Enterprise's chief medical officer. He also carries a rank of Lt. Commander during the series.
                              4 James Doohan as Lieutenant Commander Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, chief engineer
                              5 Nichelle Nichols as Lieutenant Nyota Uhura, communications officer
                              6 George Takei as Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu, helmsman
                              7 Walter Koenig as Ensign Pavel Chekov, a navigator introduced in the show's second season
                              8 Grace Lee Whitney as Janice Rand, the captain's yeoman. Although Rand appears in several promotional images for the show, she stopped appearing midway through the first season.
                              9 Majel Barrett as Nurse Christine Chapel. Barrett, who played the ship's first officer in "The Cage", also voiced the ship's computer.

do you think it is a coincidence

Star Trek: The Original Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aired 1966 – 1969
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-30-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• one of the best character in Star Trek ( imho ) is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(Star_Trek)

Q is a fictional character who appears in the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager, as well as in related products. In all of these programs, he is played by John de Lancie. The name "Q" also applies to all other individuals of the Q Continuum.

Q is said to be omnipotent, and is continually evasive regarding his motivations. His home, the Q Continuum, is accessible to the Q and their guests, and the true nature of it is said to be beyond the comprehension of "lesser beings" such as humans so it is only shown to humans in ways they can understand.

Beginning with the pilot episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Q became a recurring character, with pronounced comedic and dramatic chemistry between himself and Captain Jean-Luc Picard. He serves as a major antagonist of TNG, although in the finale, "All Good Things...", he ultimately becomes an ally to Picard helping him collapse an anomaly that would have destroyed humanity. Gene Roddenberry chose the letter "Q" in honor of his friend, Janet Quarton

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-30-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X