Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
    Quote:
    It is interesting to note that her visions created great music, medical cures used today, and new understandings of theology.� She advised Kings, Monarchs, Bishops and even Popes
    ..... later

Thank you MM, for reminding me of this lady. I once wrote an essay about her, it was tricky in those days, no internet like it is now, just books. She is an inspirational character.
    It is all in the resonance .... had you not previously posted .... we may have never discussed her
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Musick, Magick, And Mayhem: Led Zeppelin’s Rock n’ Roll Deal With The Devil

Jimmy Page and Robert Plant have gone on record by talking about Led Zeppelins’ songs being channeled through occultic “automatic handwriting”. Plant said that the lyrics for “Stairway to Heaven” were written while he was oblivious to what was happening through him:

“…Robert described the “automatic” nature of the lyric: ‘I was just sitting there with Pagey in front of a fire at Headley Grange. Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding a paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. 'There's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.’ I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat’”* (34).
      +++
      “He [Robert Plant] often remarked that he could feel his pen being pushed by some higher authority”* (35).

Stairway to Heaven Led Zeppelin Lyrics - YouTube

The Arc of Venus.

[IMG][/IMG]

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
      And she's buying a stairway to heaven
      When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
      With a word she can get what she came for
      Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
      'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings
      In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings
      Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven
      Ooh, it makes me wonder
      Ooh, it makes me wonder

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west
      And my spirit is crying for leaving
      In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
      And the voices of those who stand looking
      Ooh, it makes me wonder
      Ooh, it really makes me wonder

And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune
      Then the piper will lead us to reason
      And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
      And the forests will echo with laughter

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now
      It's just a spring clean for the May queen
      Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
      There's still time to change the road you're on

And it makes me wonder

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know
      The piper's calling you to join him
      Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow and did you know
      Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?

And as we wind on down the road
      Our shadows taller than our soul
      There walks a lady we all know
      Who shines white light and wants to show
      How everything still turns to gold

And if you listen very hard
      The tune will come to you at last
      When all are one and one is all, yeah
      To be a rock and not to roll

And she's buying a stairway to heaven

see also http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ther-hand.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-05-2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• If you are into reading cards or want to try the power of your other hand ..... Now is a good time as the stars are aligned

‫عشتار Goddess Ishtar‬‎ - YouTube

enjoy the experimentation ... and don't be Doom and Gloom

The Animals- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood lyrics - YouTube

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood lyrics
        Baby, do you understand me now
        Sometimes I feel a little mad
        But don't you know that no one alive
        Can always be an angel
        When things go wrong I seem to be bad
        But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
        Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Baby, sometimes I'm so carefree
        With a joy that's hard to hide
        And sometimes it seems that all I have do is worry
        Then you're bound to see my other side

If I seem edgy I want you to know
        That I never mean to take it out on you
        Life has it's problems and I get my share
        And that's one thing I never meant to do
        Because I love you

Oh, Oh baby don't you know I'm human
        Have thoughts like any other one
        Sometimes I find myself long regretting
        Some foolish thing some little simple thing I've done

Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

Animals - House Of The Rising Sun - YouTube

The House Of The Rising Sun lyrics

There is a house in New Orleans
        They call the 'Rising Sun'
        And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
        And, God, I know I'm one

My mother was a tailor
        Sewed my new blue jeans

My father was a gamblin' man
        Down in New Orleans
        Now the only thing a gambler needs
        Is a suitcase and a trunk
        And the only time he's satisfied
        Is when he's all drunk

Oh, Mother tell your children
        Not to do what I have done
        Spend your lives in sin and misery
        In the House of the Rising Sun
        Well, got one foot on the platform
        The other foot on the train
        I'm going back to New Orleans
        To wear that ball and chain

Well there is a house in New Orleans
        They call the 'Rising Sun'
        And its been the ruin of many a poor boy
        And God, I know I'm one

My Name is Nobody...Ennio Morricone - YouTube

Ten Years After - Love Like a Man - YouTube

Love Like A Man lyrics
        You roly-poly
        All over town
        But you come on back to me
        When things are down

Love like a man
        Love all you can

Your satisfaction
        Is growin' less
        If you come on back to me
        Use my address and let you

Love like a man
        Love all you can

You are the woman
        You can't deny
        You look so good to me, girl
        You make me high

I'll tell you something
        I think you know
        When you flash those eyes at me
        All systems go, yeah

Love like a man
        Love all you can

Love like a man
        Love all you can

Love like a man
        Love all you can
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-05-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• some info update :

Ear delivers sound information to brain in surprisingly organized fashion: study

The brain receives information from the ear in a surprisingly orderly fashion, according to a University at Buffalo study scheduled to appear June 6 in the Journal of Neuroscience.
          The research focuses on a section of the brain called the cochlear nucleus, the first way-station in the brain for information coming from the ear. In particular, the study examined tiny biological structures called synapses that transmit signals from the auditory nerve to the cochlear nucleus.

The major finding: The synapses in question are not grouped randomly. Instead, like orchestra musicians sitting in their own sections, the synapses are bundled together by a key trait: plasticity.

Plasticity relates to how quickly a synapse runs down the supply of neurotransmitter it uses to send signals, and plasticity can affect a synapse's sensitivity to different qualities of sound. Synapses that unleash supplies rapidly may provide good information on when a sound began, while synapses that release neurotransmitter at a more frugal pace may provide better clues on traits like timbre that persist over the duration of a sound.

and my favorite :

Ennio Morricone Two Mules for Sister Sara - YouTube

----------------------

Nanocones could be key to making inexpensive solar cells

(Phys.org) -- One of the biggest challenges facing the silicon photovoltaic industry is making solar cells that are economically viable. To meet this goal, the module cost, which is currently about $1/watt, needs to be decreased to just half that. Much of this cost comes from the silicon material and the expensive fabrication processes often used. In a new study, a team of scientists and engineers has demonstrated that a hybrid solar cell covered in silicon nanocones and a conductive organic polymer can address both cost-cutting areas while providing excellent performance.

------------------- as expected

Magazine trends study finds increase in advertisements using sex

Sex sells, or at least that is what advertisers hope. A recent study from the University of Georgia looked at sexual ads appearing in magazines over 30 years and found that the numbers are up.

one more thing ....... The Female Pole Multiplies

Anxious girls' brains work harder

In a discovery that could help in the identification and treatment of anxiety disorders, Michigan State University scientists say the brains of anxious girls work much harder ( or multiplies ) than those of boys.
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-05-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• abit inspired

Tantra

These texts describe the esoteric teachings of Tantra, a belief system which originated in India, praticed by a small number of Hindus and Buddhists. Tantra has become a synonym in the West for unbridled sexuality; however sexuality per se is only one facet of this elaborate spiritual practice, as a representation of the union of the soul with the Goddess. Rather, this attitude reflects the spiritual vacuum of mainstream Western religions when it comes to sacred sexuality. A deep study of Tantra can take a lifetime, and is not for the undisciplined or the thrill-seeker.

Tantra does not advocate an epicurian or libertine philosophy. Quite the contrary, the practices which involve behavior which is regarded by conventional Hinduism as 'sinful' (such as eating meat, drinking alcohol, and having sexual union), normally requiring expatiatory behavior, are supposed to only be engaged in by spiritually advanced practicioners in the appropriate ritual context. A set of alternative practices are recommended by Tantra for general use (substituting sweets for meat, and praying and chanting for sexual union). (It should also be noted the Hindu concept which we describe here as sin is somewhat different than the Christian version).

Taken with these caveats, the assertion of Tantra that sexual energy can be harnessed to achieve union with the divine is fairly unique among world religions. The encounter with this school of thought by western occultists had a profound impact on the development of modern Neo-paganism.

these sculptures had a practical use :

to weed out the Beast from the Pure

To the pure, all things are pure; to the base, all things are base. the kybalion
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-06-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• TO THE KUNDALINI—THE MOTHER OF THE UNIVERSE.

"What Yogis now, what Rishis of old,
              The greatness of that Mother hath told,
              Who from her own breast gave birth
              To the sky and to the earth.

Thou hung the Heavens in empty space,
              And holds the earth in its place,
              Thou made and lighted up the sun
              To stay and shine this earth upon.

Thy power transcendent, since their birth
              Asunder holds the heaven and earth,
              As chariot wheels are kept apart
              By axles made thru workman's art.

In Shakti, who with thee can vie,
              Thou fills the earth, the air, the sky;
              Thy presence, unperceived, extends
              Beyond the world's remotest ends.

A million earths, if such there be,
              A million skies fall short of thee;
              A billion suns can not out shine
              The effulgence of thy light divine.

The worlds, which mortals boundless deem
              To thee but as a handfull seem.
              Mother, Thou art without a peer.
              On earth, or in yonder heavenly sphere. p. VII

Thee, God, such matchless powers adorn
              That thou without a foe was born.
              Thou art the Lord of Lords,
              Adored by Men—revered by Gods.

The circling times which wear away,
              All else, to thee can not decay;
              Thou shinest on in youthful force,
              While countless Yugas run their course.

Unvexed by cares, or fears, or strife,
              In bliss serene flow on thy life,
              With faith we claim thine aid divine,
              As thou art Mother, and we are thine.

Kundalini, The Mother of the Universe: To the Kundalini—The Mother of the Universe

An old Hindu prayer. The metrical translation from the Sanskrit writers, by Mr. J. Muir, with modifications by author.

Comment

• Hymn to Kali Index

This is Arthur Avalon's rendering of the Hymn to Kali, with extensive notes on the Tantric implications of the work. Aside from the literary value of the Hymn, this is an essential reference work for scholars of Hinduism.--J.B. Hare
                22 Verses

VERSE 3

O KĀLIKĀ, O auspicious Kālikā 1 with dishevelled hair, 2 from the corners of whose mouth two streams of blood trickle, 3 they who recite another doubled Bīja of Thine composed of Īśa, 4 Vaiśvānara, 5 Vāmanetra, 6 and the lustrous Bindu, 7 destroy all their enemies, and bring under their subjection the three worlds. 8

VERSE 6

O DEVĪ 1 of full breasts, 2 whose throat is adorned with a garland of heads, They who meditating 3 recite any one or two or three of Thy very secret and excelling Bījas or all thereof 4 together with Thy name, 5 in the moonlike face of all such the Devī of Speech 6 ever Wanders, and in their lotus-like eyes Kamalā 7 ever plays. 8

VERSE 9

WHAT, indeed, O Mother, 1 can we of so dull a mind say of Thee whose True Being 2 not even Dhātā, 3 Īśa, 4 or Hari 5 know? Yet, despite our dullness and ignorance, our devotion towards Thee makes us talk of Thee. 6 Therefore, O Dark Devī, 7 forgive this our folly. Anger towards ignorant creatures such as we, is not befitting Thee 8.

VERSE 12

O MOTHER, Thou givest birth to and protectest the world, and at the time of dissolution dost withdraw to Thyself 1 the earth and all things; therefore Thou art Brahmā, and the Lord of the three worlds, the Spouse of Śrī, 2 and Maheśa, 3 and all other beings and things. 4 Ah Me! how, then, shall I praise Thy greatness?

VERSE 15

HE, O Mahākālī, 1 who in the cremation-ground, naked, and with disheveled hair, intently 2 meditates upon Thee 3 and recites Thy mantra, and with each recitation makes offering to Thee of a thousand Ākaṇda flowers 4 with seed, 5 becomes without any effort a Lord of the earth. 6

VERSE 18

HE who at night, when in union with his Śakti, 1 meditates with centred mind 2 on Thee, O Mother with gently smiling face, as on the breast of the corpse-like Śiva, lying on a fifteen-angled yantra 3 deeply enlisted in sweet amorous play with Mahākāla, 4 himself becomes the destroyer of the God of Love. 5

VERSE 21

O MOTHER, this Hymn of Thine is the source from whence originates Thy mantra. 1 It sings of Thy real self, and contains injunctions for the worship of Thy two lotus Feet. He who reads it at midnight or at time of worship 2 even his random talk 3 becomes the nectar juice of poesy.

Comment

• continuing our journey of discovery

Researchers show bacteria use natural materials to transfer electrons

(Phys.org) -- For years scientists have known that plants and animals transfer electrons between cells and because of that are able to consume food and use it to gain energy. They’ve also known that some microorganisms are able to transfer electrons between themselves and other organisms that are some distance apart. What’s not been known is how they do that. Now, a new study by a team of Japanese researchers has found that at least some bacteria use natural elements in the soil to transfer electrons and thus enable their survival. In their paper published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, they describe how they recreated the process by which bacteria communicate over distances in their lab by adding magnetite to the soil which caused previously non-communicating bacteria to begin interacting over a small distance.
                  Tesla anyone

-----------------------------------------------

Stanford physicists make new form of matter

(Phys.org) -- Within the exotic world of macroscopic quantum effects, where fluids flow uphill, wires conduct without electrical resistance and magnets levitate, there is an even stranger family of "unconventional" phenomena. These effects often defy explanation by current theoretical physics, but hold enormous promise for the development of such futuristic technologies as room-temperature superconductors, ultrasensitive microscopes and quantum computation.
                  Making the material out of a gas of atoms allows what is normally only observed on a nanometer scale to become visible. These quantum gases, the coldest objects known to man, are where researchers see zero-viscosity fluids – superfluids – that are mathematical cousins of superconductors.
                  ---------------------------------

Chemical engineers devise new nontoxic, noncorrosive, 'low-temperature' method to split water

(Phys.org) -- Providing a possible new route to hydrogen-gas production, researchers at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) have devised a series of chemical reactions that allows them, for the first time, to split water in a nontoxic, noncorrosive way, at relatively low temperatures.
                  One way to make hydrogen is by using heat to split water, yielding pure hydrogen and oxygen. Known as thermochemical water splitting, this method is appealing because it can take advantage of excess heat given off by other processes. Thus far, it has been attempted in two ways: using two steps and taking advantage of high temperatures (above 1000°C) associated with solar collectors; or through multiple steps at "lower temperatures"—those below 1000°C—where, for example, the excess heat from nuclear reactors could drive the chemistry.

Comment

• Picking up on :

Top 10 Prophecies You Don’t Know

meet :

Ursula Southeil Prophesies

Ursula Southeil (Mother Shipton, 1488–1561) is most likely to be the best known prophet on this list. There is much modern debate about the veracity of her predictions, but whether or not she wrote the most famous one attributed to her, she was known as a prophetess at the time of Samuel Pepys, as he wrote about the Royal family discussing her predictions.

Ursula Sontheil reputedly was born in 1488 in Norfolk, England. From an early age she exhibited stunning psychic gifts of foresight and prophecy. She was a contemporary of Nostradamus, but, being a woman, was not allowed his level of education and lacked his medical and astrological training and the forbearance of royal friends at court to nurture and protect her. At the ripe old age of 24 she entered a difficult marriage to Toby Shipton.

She correctly predicted the dissolution of the Catholic Church under Henry VIII, the fall of Cardinal Wolsey, the untimely death of Henry’s son Edward VI, the horrific reign of “Bloody” Mary I, and the ascent of Queen Elizabeth to the throne of England. Many of her visions came true with shocking and specific clarity within her own lifetime and then in subsequent centuries as she peered down the corridors of Time to view the fate of Earth and all mankind. She became the feared and revered prophet of Tudor England. Her name was spoken in low, hushed whispers, as if the very mention of her name would bring the disasters she spoke of down upon the head of he that spoke them. She eventually became known to serf and lord alike as Mother Shipton.

Like Nostradamus, to capture the public imagination and most likely to also avoid persecution for the crime of witchcraft, she published her prophecies in rhyme and verse. Still, she saved her penultimate work for her later years just before her death. And so in 1559 she published an epic poem for which she would become best known down through the ages. She died in Clifton, Yorkshire, in 1561, five years before Nostradamus.

This rare collection of Mother Shipton’s prophecies was published thirty years ago. They were found by a woman who painstakingly transcribed them and managed to smuggle them out of the Mitchell Library, in Sydney, Australia (now the State Library of New South Wales). The originals were kept in a locked room, along with many other volumes of prophetic writings deemed unsuitable for viewing by the general public. In light of recent world events these rare verses from Mother Shipton seem to have prophetic indications for our times, but, of course, are open to interpretation.

Comment

• MOTHER SHIPTON'S PROPHECIES

These rare verses from Mother Shipton seem to have prophetic indications for our times, but, of course, are open to interpretation.

shall we 369 it ( we could try Fibonacci version .... maybe later )

3 Through towering hills proud men shall ride,
                      no horse or ass move by his side.
                      Beneath the water, men shall walk,
                      shall ride, shall sleep, shall even talk.
                      And in the air men shall be seen,
                      In white and black and even green.
                      A great man, shall come and go
                      for prophecy declares it so.

6 A house of glass shall come to pass,
                      In England. But alas, alas,
                      a war will follow with the work
                      where dwells the pagan and the turk.

9 Three rulers in succession be
                      each springs from different dynasty.
                      Then when the fiercest strife is done.
                      England and France shall be as one.

12 They'll ride astride with brazen brow,
                      as witches do on broomsticks now.

15 And wives shall fondle cats and dogs
                      and men live much the same as hogs.

Comment

• continuing

always keep in mind the level of knowledge of the viewer / seer , and the lack of certain concept to describe what is being " seen "

MOTHER SHIPTON'S PROPHECIES

THE LAST PROPHECY

3 For those who live the century through
                        in fear and trembling this shall do.
                        Flee to the mountains and the dens
                        to bog and forest and wild fens.

6 For seven days and seven nights
                        man will watch this awesome sight.
                        The tides will rise beyond their ken.
                        To bite away the shores and then
                        the mountains will begin to roar
                        and earthquakes split the plain to shore.

9 Man flees in terror from the floods
                        and kills, and rapes and lies in blood
                        and spilling blood by mankind's hand
                        will stain and bitter many lands. ( Kali yuga )

12 But slowly they are routed out
                        to seek diminishing water spout
                        and men will die of thirst before
                        the oceans rise to mount to the shore.
                        And lands will crack and rend anew
                        do you think it strange, it will come true.

15 Not every soul on earth will die,
                        as the dragon's tail goes sweeping by,
                        not every land on earth will sink,
                        but these will wallow in stench and stink,
                        of rotting bodies of beast and man,
                        of vegetation crisped on land.

18 The dragon's tail is but a sign
                        for mankind's fall and man's decline.
                        and before this prophecy is done
                        I shall be burned at the stake, at l
                        My body cinged and my soul set free
                        You think I utter blastphemy
                        your wrong. These things have come to me
                        this prophecy will come to be.

THESE VERSES WERE ON THE OUTER WRAPPINGS OF THE SCROLLS

1 I know I go, I know I'm free,
                        I know that this will come to be,
                        Secreted this, for this will be
                        found by later dynasty.

3 This is then held year by year,
                        till an iron monster trembling fear,
                        eats parchment, words and quill and ink,
                        and mankind is given time to think.

THE FOLLOWING VERSES WERE FOUND ON A SCROLL IN ANOTHER JAR

1 The signs will be there for all to read;
                        when man shall do most heinous deed
                        man will ruin kinder lives;
                        by taking them as to their wives.
                        And murder foul and brutal deed:
                        when man will only think of greed.
                        and man shall walk as if asleep;
                        he does not look - he may not peep
                        And iron men the tail shall do;
                        and iron cart and carriage too.

3 yet greater sign there be to see;
                        as man nears latter century.
                        three sleeping mountains gather breath,
                        and spew out mud, ice and death.
                        an earthquake swallow town and town;
                        in lands as yet to me unknown
                        And Christian one fights Christian two
                        and nations sigh, yet nothing do.
                        And yellow men great power gain;
                        from mighty bear with whom they've lain.

a description of our Yuga .... don't you think

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-06-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• 15 Not every soul on earth will die,
                          a way to interpret

a soul does not die .... but if you are disconnected from it , you are dead Spiritually

Let's try an experiment ..... we used 1 and 3 because of

The Emerald Tablet :

Four is it in qualities,
                          shining in each of the planes of existence,
                          but thirteen in one
                          the mystical number.
                          Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
                          each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
                          each shall channels be of the Great One.
                          so once we have done that , we are left with a few verse .... let's see what it looks like

2 The king shall false promise make;
                          and talk just for talking's sake.
                          And nations plan horrific war;
                          the like as never seen before.
                          and taxes rise and lively down;
                          and nations wear perpetual frown.

4 These mightly tyrants will fail to do,
                          they fail to split the world in two.
                          But from their acts a danger bred;
                          an ague, leaving many dead.

5 And physics find no remedy;
                          for this is worse than lepresy.
                          Oh many signs for all to see;
                          the truth of this true prophecy.

2 + 4 + 5 = 65 = 11 = HM 2

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-06-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Let's try it with the Last Prophecy :

MOTHER SHIPTON'S PROPHECIES

THE LAST PROPHECY

1 In nineteen hundred and twenty-six
                            build houses light of straw and sticks.
                            For then shall mighty wars be planned
                            and fire and swords shall sweep the land.

2 When pictures seem alive with movements free,
                            when boats like fishes swim beneath the sea.
                            When men like birds shall scour the sky.
                            Then half the world, deep drenched in blood shall die.

4 For storms will rage and oceans roar
                            when Gabriel stands on sea and shore,
                            and as he blows his wondrous horn
                            old worlds die and new be born.

5 A fiery dragon will cross the sky
                            six times before the earth shall die.
                            Mankind will tremble and frightened be
                            for the six heralds in this prophecy.

7 And flooding waters rushing in,
                            will flood the lands with such a din
                            that mankind cowers in muddy fen
                            and snarls about his fellow men.

8 He bares his teeth and fights and kills
                            and secrets food in secret hill
                            and ugly in his fear, he lies
                            to kill marauders, thieves and spies.

10 And when the dragon's tail is gone
                            man forgets and smiles and carries on.
                            To apply himself - too late, too late
                            for mankind has earned deserved fate.

11 His masked smile, his false grandeur,
                            will serve the gods their anger stir
                            and they will send the dragon back
                            to light the sky - his tail will crack.
                            Upon the earth and rend the earth
                            and man shall flee, king, lord and serf.

13 And in some far - off distant land
                            some men - oh such a tiny band
                            will have to leave their solid mount
                            and span the earth, those few to count.

14 Who survives this (unreadable) and then
                            begin the human race again.
                            But not on land already there,
                            but on ocean beds, stark, dry and bare.

16 But the land that rises from the sea
                            will be dry and clean and soft and free.
                            Of mankinds dirt and therefore be,
                            the source of man's new dynasty.
                            and those that live will ever fear
                            the dragon's tail for many year
                            but time erases memory
                            You think it strange. but it will be.

17 = HM 8 And before the race is built anew,
                            a silver serpent comes to view
                            and spew out men of like unknown
                            to mingle with the earth now grown
                            cold from its heat and these men can
                            enlighten the minds of future man
                            to intermingle and show them how
                            to live and love and thus endow.
                            the children with the second sight.
                            a natural thing so that they might
                            grow graceful, humble and when they do
                            the golden age will start anew.

.....told you it was just the tip of the iceberg

1+2+4+5+7+8+10+11+13+14+16+17 = 108 = HM 9

" Nothing creates itself, nothing gest lost, all change" Lavoisier
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-06-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                              Next up :

Top 10 Prophecies You Don’t Know

Hildegard von Bingen

shall we roll:

..... later

THE MINOR CHASTISEMENT

1 "The time is coming when princes and peoples will reject the authority of the Pope. Some countries will prefer their own Church rulers to the Pope. The German Empire will be divided.� Church property will be secularised. Priests will be persecuted. After the birth of Antichrist heretics will preach their false doctrines undisturbed, resulting in Christians having doubts about their holy Catholic faith."

2 At that period when antichrist shall be born, there will be many wars and right order shall be destroyed on earth. Heresy will be rampant and the heretics will preach their errors openly without restraint. Even among Christians doubt and scepticism will be entertained concerning the beliefs of Catholicism

4 At this time as a punishment for their sins Christians especially will attempt armed resistance to those who at that time are persecuting them, sensing no concern for the death of their bodies.

5 "A powerful wind will rise in the North carrying heavy fog and the densest dust by divine command and it will fill their throats and eyes so they will cease their savagery and be stricken with great fear.

7 After that there will be so few men left that seven women will fight for one man, that they will say to the man: "Marry me to take the disgrace from me." For in those days it will be a disgrace for a woman to be without child, as it was by the Jews in the Old Testament.

8 "Before the Comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scoured with want and famine. The great nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent by an earthquake, storm and tidal waves will be devastated.� It will be divided, and in great part submerged. That nation will also have many misfortunes at sea, and lose its colonies in the east through a Tiger and a Lion.

10 For in none of these cities does a person live according to the laws of God. "Peace will return to Europe when the white flower again takes possession of the throne of France.

11 During this time of peace the people will be forbidden to carry weapons and iron will be used solely for making agricultural implements and tools. Also during this period the soil will be very productive and many Jews, heathens and heretics will join the Church.

13 The throne of the last catholic Empire will crumble and the sceptre will fall out of the hand of him who sits on the throne. The Great Monarch by this time will be a very old man. All justice will cease and will be trodden under foot. The latter times will be more evil and corrupt in the eyes of God. Children of God will be persecuted by the most hateful means in the eyes of God. Almost immediately after the death of the Monarch comes antichrist���������

1+2+4+5+7+8+11+13 = 51 = HM 6

ps : the word anti-Christ would mean the opposite of Christ ( Crystal Love ) ... so kali yuga would be Anti Christ like .......

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-06-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• So cool get to try it on the Voluspa

The Poetic Edda: Voluspo

1. Hearing I ask | from the holy races,
                                From Heimdall's sons, | both high and low;
                                Thou wilt, Valfather, | that well I relate
                                Old tales I remember | of men long ago.

2. I remember yet | the giants of yore,
                                Who gave me bread | in the days gone by;
                                Nine worlds I knew, | the nine in the tree
                                With mighty roots | beneath the mold.

4. Then Bur's sons lifted | the level land,
                                Mithgarth the mighty | there they made;
                                The sun from the south | warmed the stones of earth,
                                And green was the ground | with growing leeks.

5. The sun, the sister | of the moon, from the south
                                Her right hand cast | over heaven's rim;
                                No knowledge she had | where her home should be,
                                The moon knew not | what might was his,
                                The stars knew not | where their stations were.

7. At Ithavoll met | the mighty gods,
                                Shrines and temples | they timbered high;
                                Forges they set, and | they smithied ore,
                                Tongs they wrought, | and tools they fashioned.

8. In their dwellings at peace | they played at tables,
                                Of gold no lack | did the gods then know,--
                                Till thither came | up giant-maids three,
                                Huge of might, | out of Jotunheim.

10. There was Motsognir | the mightiest made
                                Of all the dwarfs, | and Durin next;
                                Many a likeness | of men they made,
                                The dwarfs in the earth, | as Durin said.

11. Nyi and Nithi, | Northri and Suthri,
                                Austri and Vestri, | Althjof, Dvalin,
                                Nar and Nain, | Niping, Dain,
                                Bifur, Bofur, | Bombur, Nori,
                                An and Onar, | Ai, Mjothvitnir.

13. Fili, Kili, | Fundin, Nali,
                                Heptifili, | Hannar, Sviur,
                                Frar, Hornbori, | Fræg and Loni,
                                Aurvang, Jari, | Eikinskjaldi.

14. The race of the dwarfs | in Dvalin's throng
                                Down to Lofar | the list must I tell;
                                The rocks they left, | and through wet lands
                                They sought a home | in the fields of sand.

16. Alf and Yngvi, | Eikinskjaldi,
                                Fjalar and Frosti, | Fith and Ginnar;
                                So for all time | shall the tale be known,
                                The list of all | the forbears of Lofar.

17. Then from the throng | did three come forth,
                                From the home of the gods, | the mighty and gracious;
                                Two without fate | on the land they found,
                                Ask and Embla, | empty of might.

19. An ash I know, | Yggdrasil its name,
                                With water white | is the great tree wet;
                                Thence come the dews | that fall in the dales,
                                Green by Urth's well | does it ever grow.

20. Thence come the maidens | mighty in wisdom,
                                Three from the dwelling | down 'neath the tree;
                                Urth is one named, | Verthandi the next,--
                                On the wood they scored,-- | and Skuld the third.
                                Laws they made there, and life allotted
                                To the sons of men, and set their fates.

22. Heith they named her | who sought their home,
                                The wide-seeing witch, | in magic wise;
                                Minds she bewitched | that were moved by her magic,
                                To evil women | a joy she was.

23. On the host his spear | did Othin hurl,
                                Then in the world | did war first come;
                                The wall that girdled | the gods was broken,
                                And the field by the warlike | Wanes was trodden.

25. Then sought the gods | their assembly-seats,
                                The holy ones, | and council held,
                                To find who with venom | the air had filled,
                                Or had given Oth's bride | to the giants' brood.

26. In swelling rage | then rose up Thor,--
                                Seldom he sits | when he such things hears,--
                                And the oaths were broken, | the words and bonds,
                                The mighty pledges | between them made.

28. Alone I sat | when the Old One sought me,
                                The terror of gods, | and gazed in mine eyes:
                                "What hast thou to ask? | why comest thou hither?
                                Othin, I know | where thine eye is hidden."

29. I know where Othin's | eye is hidden,
                                Deep in the wide-famed | well of Mimir;
                                Mead from the pledge | of Othin each mom
                                Does Mimir drink: | would you know yet more?

31. On all sides saw I | Valkyries assemble,
                                Ready to ride | to the ranks of the gods;
                                Skuld bore the shield, | and Skogul rode next,
                                Guth, Hild, Gondul, | and Geirskogul.
                                Of Herjan's maidens | the list have ye heard,
                                Valkyries ready | to ride o'er the earth.

32. I saw for Baldr, | the bleeding god,
                                The son of Othin, | his destiny set:
                                Famous and fair | in the lofty fields,
                                Full grown in strength | the mistletoe stood.

34. His hands he washed not, | his hair he combed not,
                                Till he bore to the bale-blaze | Baldr's foe.
                                But in Fensalir | did Frigg weep sore
                                For Valhall's need: | would you know yet more?

35. One did I see | in the wet woods bound,
                                A lover of ill, | and to Loki like;
                                By his side does Sigyn | sit, nor is glad
                                To see her mate: | would you know yet more

continued .......

all verses = 1452 = 39 = HM 6
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-06-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X