Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking old patterns to new ones

Billy Meier Pleiadian Contacts - Henoch Prophecies - Crystalinks

The metal alloy samples are said to have been given to Meier by the Plejarens and then passed on to Wendelle Stevens who then had them tested by chemist Marcel Vogel. Vogel said that in his view the samples could not have been made by means of contemporary earthly metallurgy as they were apparently produced via cold fusion. Vogel also stated that the metal vanished from the IBM laboratory not long after his work was completed which prevented other scientists from performing their own analyses on it.

from: p 13 http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post171261

Marcel Joseph Vogel (1917 - 1991) was a research scientist for IBM’s San Jose facility for 27 years. He received numerous patents for his inventions during this time. Among these was the magnetic coating for the 24” hard disc drive systems still in use. His areas of expertise were phosphor technology, liquid crystal systems, luminescence, and magnetics.

In the 1970’s Marcel did pioneering work in man-plant communication experiments. This led him to the study of quartz crystals and the creation of a faceted crystal that is now known as the Vogel-cut® crystal. The Vogel-cut® crystal is an instrument that serves to store, amplify, convert, and cohere subtle energies.

Marcel’s research into the therapeutic application of quartz crystals led him to the investigation of the relationship between crystals and water. He discovered that he could structure water by spinning it around a tuned crystal, altering many of the characteristics of the water and converting it into an information storage system.
    Marcel discovered that the greatest cohering agent is love. This, of course, set him apart from his fellow scientists. At a time when many still don’t acknowledge that an observer affects what they are observing, the notion of love was a totally unscientific idea. Even when cloaked in the garb of a term like resonance it was unacceptable. To Marcel, love was (and is) a pure force. Certainly we experience it as an emotion, but this is our experience of something that is beyond emotion. He likened it to gravity, an attracting and cohering force present at every level of existence. Without this relationship an important aspect of scientific investigation is missing, preventing us from discovering and exploring the more, perhaps most, subtle aspects of life.

just a side note : Love here is not your " Peace and Love " movement .... imho I consider it more of a Mutual Respect kind of Love for we are the product of the All .... not let's roll in the sand and dance naked bs ( not all the time ... all in moderation ) .... it is not productive and does not much to make ones soul grow ...except craving for similar experience ie: the easy road leading to the Red Pill

Art imitates Nature, and Necessity is the Mother of Invention ( ie Anisotropy )
    Read in Blue : see The Book of the Lover and the Beloved http://www.energeticforum.com/199040-post2354.html

1 - Magician

Agrippa
    Chap. 60. Of Madness, and Divinations which are made when men are awake, and of the power of a Melancholy Humor, by which Spirits are sometimes induced into Men's Bodies
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-25-2012, 04:48 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Crosby,Stills & Nash - Dear Mr. Fantasy - YouTube

Dear Mr. Fantasy lyrics
      Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
      Something to make us all happy
      Do anything, take us out of this gloom
      Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

You are the one who can make us all laugh
      Doing this, you break down in tears
      Please, don't be sad if it was a straight life you had
      None of us would've known you all the years

Each time you choose to sing the rock and roll blues
      You take everybody's loneliness with you
      What do you lose each time you face down a room?
      All of us see how it changes through you

So sing of the ocean of tears you have sailed
      Of strangers and lovers that took you
      All of us sailed and all of us failed
      In one way, we don't ever hear you

Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
      Something to make us all happy
      Do anything, take us out of this gloom
      Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy
      Quetzalcoatl - Crystalinks

Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is sometimes depicted as a white man (light, the shining ones) looking nothing like the Mesoamerican people who worshipped him. Most often he is depicted as a feather serpent. Feathers represent the ascension of human consciousness back to its origins - while serpent represent human DNA or physical reality.

a little surprise

Quetzalcoatl = 1 + 6 + 5 + 4 + 7 + 1 + 3 + 3 + 7 + 1 + 4 + 3 = 45 = HM 9 9 - Fortitude

Verse

With gentle hand and eye she charms the beast
      And teaches him the time to speak. Released
      From fear of one another, freedom grows
      For each, a bond that blossoms like the rose.
      It's love, not force or fear, that tames the beast
      !
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-25-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• two interesting threads from ATS .... you might find yourself agreeing with

Does life seem surreal to you too?, page 1

10 signs of spiritual awakening and understanding who we really are., page 1

Comment

For evolution to take place, there is required at every step a shift away from less-organization towards more-organization. The mechanistic view asserts that this enhancement of organization, this negative entropy, could be progressively established from the mechanical consolidation of 'favourable' variations. Recent work in applying mathematical theory to biology suggests that there is a very big hole indeed in this particular bucket.

Even if an increase in order arises fortuitously, this accidental shift must survive if it is to be built upon by the next similar accident. But its survival is by no means assured. Indeed it appears to be vulnerable to collapse in proportion to its achievement.
          'Economic violence' caused RBS to fail, new study suggests

University academics look at bank's management and discover why the bank failed. The management style adopted by former senior executives at the Royal Bank of Scotland amounted to ’economic violence’ used to build their reputation and win City backing for their disastrous expansion of RBS, according to an in-depth study by management experts from Newcastle University Business School and the University of Leicester.
          The authors of the study use the term ’economic violence‘ to describe a style of leadership based on threatening employees with redundancy and forcing them to meet aggressive sales targets.
          what a surprise see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/199018-post2348.html

Comment

• fun fact ..... read it in blue

What is the definition of Southern Exposure?

If the windows of a room ie : your mind , face south, the room is said to have a southern exposure. This is relevant because in the northern hemisphere, you get more sunlight with a southern exposure.

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-26-2012, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• BBC News - 'Twisted light' carries 2.5 terabits of data per second

Researchers have clocked light beams made of "twisted" waves carrying 2.5 terabits of data - the capacity of more than 66 DVDs - per second.

he technique relies on manipulating what is known as the orbital angular momentum of the waves.

Recent work suggests that the trick could vastly boost the data-carrying capacity in wi-fi and optical fibres.
              and previously posted : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post192813

A team of Italian radio boffins – and one Swede – have one-upped their pioneering countryman Guglielmo Marconi by demonstrating a method of simultaneously transmitting multiple signals on the same frequency.

Helices of light: dark helices with a bright future

(Nanowerk News) Laser beams can be made to form dark as well as bright intensity helices, or corkscrews of light. In a paper shortly to appear in Optics Express, Dr Ole Steuernagel, at the University of Hertfordshire's Science and Technology Research Institute, has now shown that forming dark helices can have considerable advantages over employing their commonly considered bright cousins.
              Light helices may have many fundamental and technological applications in lithography and the manipulation of particles through optical forces, such as particle trapping and particle transport. In lithography, the light helices can create novel materials with helical imprints to provide left- or right-handed optically active materials. When applied in laser tweezers that manipulate particles through optical forces, helices can be used as a handedness filter for twisted molecules, create twisted waveguides for trapped quantum particles and even provide intertwined transport via intertwined optical helix configurations.

Image illustrates a single bright helix (red line) superimposed with a single dark helix (black line)

in case you forgot ... your DNA is also Helical .... like Alpha Quartz
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-26-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• Awakenings

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                Thanks for this MrM. I have read many of these lists, but this one was the most sensible. This happened to me 20 years ago, it still happens, but not as intense as the first experiences. If anyone else is resonating with these descriptions, take it easy, as it does get better... trust me
                Love and light brothers and sisters
                S

Comment

• I am truly having a fifth dimension experience with this book :

I mean to say ... never read it before .... but what is found within is almost identical to all of our discussion .... truly Twilight Zone Feeling to it

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  here is an interesting find :

https://webspace.utexas.edu/cokerwr/...brothers.shtml

SON OF THE SUN
                  by Orfeo Angelucci

DEV ORSS & Co., Publishers
                  516 WEST NINTH STREET Los
                  A NGELES 15, CALIFORNIA

:
                  this book has more a feel of an Alchemical Book to it than a UFO encounter ( imho ) ..... been engrossed in this book since we discussed it .... would recommend it as a good read for it has many beautiful truth within it

Google

UFO [ CHERRY ] AUDIO-TRACK. - YouTube

Ufo
                  Cherry lyrics
                  Songwriters: PETE WAY, PHIL MOGG

Gotta give you love oh cherry
                  dance for me there's only you
                  play the barrooms just for pennies
                  Wish I wasn't just passing through

Tell me your secrets, tell me no one way lyin' now
                  We are golden , We are golden
                  And I'm out here on the road, I feel just like a rolling stone
                  Into the highways of thei night I roll alone
                  [ Lyrics from: Ufo - Cherry Lyrics ]
                  On the tabletops she's dancing, sit and smile into your beer
                  Turn around no cherry for me, let me know you know I'm here
                  We are golden, We are golden
                  Into the highways of the night, making it feel all right
                  Come on cherry let's make it together
                  Out of the neon and into my life
                  We can't play this game forever, now.....
                  (1) (instrmental)

Gotta give my love oh Cherry, dance for me there' s only you
                  play the barrooms just for pennies, wish I wasn't just passing through
                  Tell me your secrets, tell me no one way lyin' now
                  We are golden, we are golden
                  into the highways of the night I roll alone

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-26-2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Bright Helix

MrM, the single bright helix is the first visual manifestation of light I saw- all rainbow coloured and gently oscillating. Thanks for the resonance... a bigger picture is emerging

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                      After the sun popped one ......

2 new crop circles found :

Milk Hill, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June.

Cherhill, nr Calne, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June.

to be confirmed ......

ps : and i think it is going to pop another one ...... shams / sun
                      Crop Circles* in 2012 in the UK

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post176761

SMASH MOUTH - WALKING ON THE SUN LYRICS [ON SCREEN] - YouTube

this song is when i dance with them on the sun ....just let your imagination take over...and you'll feel them

"Walkin' On The Sun (Shams / Shamash )"

It ain't no joke I'd like to buy the world a toke
                      And teach the world to sing in perfect harmony
                      And teach the world to snuff the fires and the liars
                      Hey I know it's just a song but it's spice for the recipe
                      This is a love attack I know it went out but it's back.
                      It's just like any fad it retracts before impact
                      And just like fashion it's a passion for the with it and hip

If you got the goods they'll come and buy it just to stay in the clique

[Chorus:]
                      So don't delay act now supplies are running out
                      Allow if you're still alive six to eight years to arrive
                      And if you follow there may be a tomorrow
                      But if the offer is shun you might as well be walkin' on the sun

Twenty-five years ago ( H.M 7 )they spoke out and they broke out
                      Of recession and oppression and together they toked
                      And they folked out with guitars around a bonfire
                      Just singin' and clappin' man what the hell happened
                      Then some were spellbound some were hellbound
                      Some they fell down and some got back up and
                      Fought back 'gainst the melt down
                      And their kids were hippie chicks all hypocrites
                      Because fashion is smashin' the true meaning of it

[Repeat Chorus]

It ain't no joke when a mama's handkerchief is soaked
                      With her tears because her baby's life has been revoked
                      The bond is broke up so choke up and focus on the close up
                      Mr. Wizard can't perform no godlike hocus-pocus
                      So don't sit back kick back and watch the world get bushwhacked
                      News at 10:00 your neighborhood is under attack
                      Put away the crack before the crack puts you away
                      You need to be there when your baby's old enough to relate

[Repeat Chorus]

find the Star of David in the Center

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-26-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• The draw of the Serpent.....

Some might find this an interesting read about serpent sensuality, spirituality and Charisma. Interesting site which i found when doing some background reading on 'The Venus BluePrint' about Roselyn Chapel, Edinburgh....

New Mayan Week-2/22 -SERPENT:Sensuality,Spirituality and Charisma -...

Comment

• 7 ............. again thank you

you guys know the cultural phenomena that is Harry Potter fantasy series

but do you really know the cause behind these books

here is for instance an interesting Name :

Voldemort = when read in french = Vol De Mort

which can be interpreted as Cheater of Death or Death Stolen

but what interests us here is :

J. K. Rowling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rowling has led a "rags to riches" life story, in which she progressed from living on social security to multi-millionaire status within five years.
                          Agrippa
                          Chap. 60. Of Madness, and Divinations which are made when men are awake, and of the power of a Melancholy Humor, by which Spirits are sometimes induced into Men's Bodies

.:: Kenneth Bager - Fragment Eight (The Sound of Swing) ::. - YouTube

shocking the Monkey :heartbeat:

-------------------

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-26-2012, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• shall we play guitar

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Chapter 1: The Dark Lord Ascending
                            Chapter 2: In Memoriam
                            Chapter 3: The Dursleys Departing
                            Chapter 4: The Seven Potters
                            Chapter 5: Fallen Warrior
                            Chapter 6: The Ghoul in Pyjamas
                            Chapter 7: The Will of Albus Dumbledore
                            Chapter 8: The Wedding
                            Chapter 9: A Place to Hide
                            Chapter 10: Kreacher's Tale
                            Chapter 11: The Bribe
                            Chapter 12: Magic is Might
                            Chapter 13: The Muggle-Born Registration Commission
                            Chapter 14: The Thief
                            Chapter 15: The Goblin's Revenge
                            Chapter 16: Godric's Hollow
                            Chapter 17: Bathilda's Secret
                            Chapter 18: The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore
                            Chapter 19: The Silver Doe
                            Chapter 20: Xenophilius Lovegood
                            Chapter 21: The Tale of the Three Brothers
                            Chapter 22: The Deathly Hallows
                            Chapter 23: Malfoy Manor
                            Chapter 24: The Wandmaker
                            Chapter 25: Shell Cottage
                            Chapter 26: Gringotts
                            Chapter 27: The Final Hiding Place
                            Chapter 28: The Missing Mirror
                            Chapter 29: The Lost Diadem
                            Chapter 30: The Sacking of Severus Snape
                            Chapter 31: The Battle of Hogwarts
                            Chapter 32: The Elder Wand
                            Chapter 33: The Prince's Tale
                            Chapter 34: The Forest Again
                            Chapter 35: King's Cross
                            Chapter 36: The Flaw in the Plan
                            Epilogue: Nineteen Years Later HM 1

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-26-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
                              Some might find this an interesting read about serpent sensuality, spirituality and Charisma. Interesting site which i found when doing some background reading on 'The Venus BluePrint' about Roselyn Chapel, Edinburgh....

New Mayan Week-2/22 -SERPENT:Sensuality,Spirituality and Charisma -...

..... new knowledge ...... let's swing

Thank you Sydera .... keep it Rolling

New Mayan Week-2/22 -SERPENT:Sensuality,Spirituality and Charisma
                              Posted: February 10, 2012

Serpent, Kan, Chicchan Direction: Red/East
                              Serpent is another very sensual, strong and healthy day sign. Like the rhythmic, even hypnotic movements of the snake, you will find many Serpent people in professions where flowing movement is basic to their work ( like a Surfer ). . ........ The part of the body that governs the energy of the Serpent is the genitals. Serpents can often get into complications due to their sex appeal. Many Serpents do not realize the power that they have and often become the victims of their sexual passions.

The Serpent can project outward their inner thoughts, even when they are not trying to do so. Those around them can feel their inner attitudes .Serpents do have very strong emotions that can bring upheaval to relationships and careers. When a Serpent has been drinking or under great pressure, these feelings will come to the surface. To nurture themselves through unpleasant emotional experiences, the Serpent person may use food, sex, artistic expression, computer games or even work to sooth themselves.
                              They are fascinated with deathand rebirth and can devote much of their lives to these areas of experience. This manifests with Serpents as a very strong spiritual side that focuses on the essence of regeneration. They are connected with the concept of death and rebirth, primarily because they shed their skin and are in a sense, reborn. They have the ability to become psychics, communicate with the dead, shed light on past lives and interpret dreams.
                              more in the link provided

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-26-2012, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Naga

In India, nāgas are considered nature spirits and the protectors of springs, wells and rivers. They bring rain, and thus fertility, but are also thought to bring disasters such as floods and drought.

The nāgas also carry the elixir of life and immortality[citation needed]. Garuda once brought it to them and put a cup with elixir on the ground but it was taken away by Indra. However, few drops remained on the grass. The nāgas licked up the drops, but in doing so, cut their tongues on the grass, and since then their tongues have been forked.

In the Rig-Veda of Hinduism, there is mention of the golden mean hidden at the centre of a Fibonacci pyramid- symbolised as a sacred mountain- Mount Meru. The 'mountain' with it's naga are symbolic of the diagonal Fibonacci lines that spiral/ coil around the pyramid. Venus as we know her, or Shukra the Vedic version is Lord of the Naga's and she is personified at the centre of the pyramid.

Comment

Working...
                                X