And there?s some rumors going 'round
    Someone?s underground
    She can rock you in the nighttime
    ?Til your skin turns red

Woo hoo, witchy woman
    See how high she flies
    Woo hoo, witchy woman
    She got the moon in her eyes

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-27-2012, 03:51 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Witchy Woman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Witchy Woman" is a song written by Don Henley and Bernie Leadon, and recorded by the American rock band Eagles. Released as the second single from the band's debut album Eagles, it reached #9 on the Billboard Pop singles chart[1] and is the only single from the album to feature Henley on lead vocals.
      [edit]
      Background and writing

"Witchy Woman" was started by guitarist Bernie Leadon who wrote it while he was a member of The Flying Burrito Brothers. Upon joining the Eagles, Bernie and Don Henley completed writing the song in the signature Eagles style and it was one of Henley's first songs he wrote for the Eagles. While the inspiration for the title and lyrics was based on various women they had met and remembered as seductive enchantresses, Henley had Zelda Fitzgerald particularly in mind after reading her biography. The muse and sometimes genius behind her well-published author husband F. Scott Fitzgerald, Zelda was known as wild, bewitching and mesmerizing and was the quintessential "Flapper", as her husband dubbed her, of the Jazz Age and the Roaring Twenties
      roaring 20's ..... The Eagles-Journey of the Sorcerer ( Long Version) - YouTube

"Journey of the Sorcerer"

"Journey of the Sorcerer" was used as the theme music for Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio series produced by the BBC in 1978 and 1979. Adams said he had wanted something sci-fi sounding while at the same time suggestive of a traveller, so this banjo-based instrumental struck him therefore as ideal. "Journey of the Sorcerer" was used subsequently for the television series in 1981 (albeit re-recorded), the sequel radio series produced by Above the Title Productions for the BBC in 2003 and 2004, and (re-recorded once again) for the film produced by Disney/Touchstone in 2005. The original version from One of These Nights was used for all original transmissions of all five radio series. The TV adaptation of the series, and also an additional version released on LP record, used an arrangement by Tim Souster, the CD releases of the radio series transmitted in 2004 and 2005 used another one arranged by Philip Pope, and the 2005 film used one by Joby Talbot.
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-27-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• One of These Nights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Track listing
        [edit]
        Side one

1 "One of These Nights" (Don Henley, Glenn Frey) – 4:51
        Lead vocals by Don Henley and Randy Meisner, lead guitar by Don Felder
        2 "Too Many Hands" (Randy Meisner, Don Felder) – 4:43
        Lead vocal by Randy Meisner, lead guitar by Don Felder, ending dual guitar solos by Don Felder and Glenn Frey
        3 "Hollywood Waltz" (Bernie Leadon, Tom Leadon, Henley, Frey) – 4:04
        Lead vocal by Don Henley, mandolin by Bernie Leadon, pedal steel guitar by Don Felder
        4 ( 13 = HM 4 ) "Journey of the Sorcerer" (B. Leadon) – 6:40
        instrumental, banjo by Bernie Leadon
        [edit]

Side two

5 "Lyin' Eyes" (Henley, Frey) – 6:22
        Lead vocal by Glenn Frey, lead guitar by Bernie Leadon
        6 "Take It to the Limit" (Meisner, Henley, Frey) – 4:49
        Lead vocal by Randy Meisner
        7 "Visions" (Felder, Henley) – 4:48
        Lead vocal and lead guitar by Don Felder
        8 "After the Thrill Is Gone" (Henley, Frey) – 3:56
        Lead vocals by Glenn Frey and Don Henley, lead guitar by Don Felder
        9 "I Wish You Peace" (Patti Davis, B. Leadon) – 3:45
        Lead vocal and lead guitar by Bernie Leadon

Eagles - One Of These Nights lyrics in description - YouTube

One Of These Nights lyrics
        Songwriters: Glenn Frey;Don Henley

One of these nights
        One of these crazy old nights
        We're gonna find out, pretty mama
        What turns on your lights

The full moon is calling, the fever is high
        And the wicked wind whispers and moans
        You got your demons, you got desires
        Well, I got a few of my own

Ooo, someone to be kind to
        In between the dark and the light
        Ooo, coming right behind you
        Swear I'm gonna find you
        One of these nights

One of these dreams
        One of these lost and lonely dreams now
        We're gonna find one
        One that really screams

I've been searching for the daughter of the Devil himself
        I've been searching for an Angel in white
        I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
        And I can feel her but she's nowhere in sight

Ooo, loneliness will blind you
        In between the wrong and the right
        Ooo, coming right behind you
        Swear I'm gonna find you
        One of these nights

(One of these nights)
        Ooo, in between the dark and the light
        Coming right behind you
        Swear I'm gonna find you
        Get ya baby one of these nights

(One of these nights)
        (One of these nights)
        I can feel it, I can feel it
        (One of these nights)
        Coming right behind you
        Swear I'm gonna find you now
        (One of these nights)
        It gets so dark, it's so dark and all alone

(One of these nights)
        One of these crazy, crazy, crazy nights
        (One of these nights)
        Swear I'm gonna find you
        Coming right behind you
        (One of these nights)

(One of these nights)
        I wanna say, aah
        (One of these nights)
        One of these, one of these
        (One of these nights)
        Coming right behind you
        Swear I'm gonna find you
        (One of these nights)
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-27-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

SOME INTERESTING GEOGRAPHY:

The area where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers come closest together -- allegedly the place of the earliest human "civilization" -- lies virtually at the 33°30'N latitude, in what is now modern Iraq. The ancient pre-India city, Harappa, once lay along this latitude, as well as did Babylon.

"The longest continually inhabited city in the world" is Damascus, Syria, at 33°30'N latitude.

The 33°30'N parallel runs through the disputed Kashmir region along with the capital of Pakistan, Islamabad; also, the Northern Himalayas, and Lungdo, Tibet.
          Do you know who was borne along these lines

thank you Z

Abhinavagupta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abhinavagupta (Kashmiri: अभिनवगुप्त) (Urdu: ابھینوگپتا ) (approx. 950 - 1020 AD[1][2]) was one of India's greatest philosophers, mystics and aestheticians.[3] He was also considered an important musician, poet, dramatist, exegete, theologian, and logician[4][5] - a polymathic personality who exercised strong influences on Indian culture.[6][7]

He was born in the Valley of Kashmir[8] in a family of scholars and mystics and studied all the schools of philosophy and art of his time under the guidance of as many as fifteen (or more) teachers and gurus.[9] In his long life he completed over 35 works, the largest and most famous of which is Tantrāloka, an encyclopedic treatise on all the philosophical and practical aspects of Trika and Kaula (known today as Kashmir Shaivism). Another one of his very important contributions was in the field of philosophy of aesthetics with his famous Abhinavabhāratī commentary of Nāṭyaśāstra of Bharata Muni.[10]

.:: Kenneth Bager - Fragment Eight (The Sound of Swing) ::. - YouTube

Tantr�loka (English)

Introduction
          Āhnika 1 - Vijñānabhedaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-150) | B-(151-300) | C-(301-332) - The first Āhnika or Chapter contains 332 stanzas
          Āhnika 2 - Anupāyaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-50a) - The second Āhnika or Chapter contains 49 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 3 - Śāmbhavopāyaprakāśana
          Parts A-(0b-150) | B-(151-294a) - The third Āhnika or Chapter contains 294 stanzas

Āhnika 4 - Śāktopāyaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-150) | B-(151-279a) - The fourth Āhnika or Chapter contains 278 stanzas
          Āhnika 5 - Āṇavopāyaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-159a) - The fifth Āhnika or Chapter contains 158 stanzas
          Āhnika 6 - Kālatattvaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-150) | B-(151-252a) - The sixth Āhnika or Chapter contains 250 and a half stanzas (stanza 251th is a half stanza)

Āhnika 7 - Cakrodayaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-71) - The seventh Āhnika or Chapter contains 70 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 8 - Adhvaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-150) | B-(151-300) | C-(301-452) - The eighth Āhnika or Chapter contains 451 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 9 - Tattvaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-150) | B-(151-314a) - The ninth Āhnika or Chapter contains 313 stanzas

Āhnika 10 - Tattvabhedaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-150) | B-(151-310a) - The tenth Āhnika or Chapter contains 309 stanzas
          Āhnika 11 - Kalādipradarśana
          Parts A-(1b-118a) - The eleventh Āhnika or Chapter contains 117 stanzas
          Āhnika 12 - Adhvopayogaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-26a) - The twelfth Āhnika or Chapter contains 25 stanzas

Āhnika 13 - Śaktipātapradarśana
          Parts A-(1b-150) | B-(151-300) | C-(301-362a) - The thirteenth Āhnika or Chapter contains 361 stanzas

Āhnika 14 - Dīkṣopakramaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-47a) - The fourteenth Āhnika or Chapter contains 46 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 15 - Samayadīkṣāprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-150) | B-(151-300) | C-(301-450) | D-(451-613) - The fifteenth Āhnika or Chapter contains 613 stanzas

Āhnika 16 - Prameyaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-150) | B-(151-311) - The sixteenth Āhnika or Chapter contains 311 stanzas
          Āhnika 17 - Vikṣiptadīkṣāprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-122a) - The seventeenth Āhnika or Chapter contains 121 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 18 - Saṅkṣiptadīkṣāprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-11) - The eighteenth Āhnika or Chapter contains 11 stanzas

Āhnika 19 - Sadyautkrāntiprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-56) - The nineteenth Āhnika or Chapter contains 56 stanzas
          Āhnika 20 - Tulādīkṣāprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-16a) - The twentieth Āhnika or Chapter contains 15 stanzas
          Āhnika 21 - Paro'kṣadīkṣāprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-61) - The twenty-first Āhnika or Chapter contains 60 and a half stanzas

Āhnika 22 - Liṅgoddhāraprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-48) - The twenty-second Āhnika or Chapter contains 47 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 23 - Abhiṣekaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-103) - The twenty-third Āhnika or Chapter contains 102 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 24 - Antyeṣṭiprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-24a) - The twenty-fourth Āhnika or Chapter contains 23 stanzas ( HM 6 / HM 5 )

Āhnika 25 - Śrāddhaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-29) - The twenty-fifth Āhnika or Chapter contains 28 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 26 - Sthaṇḍilapūjāprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-76) - The twenty-sixth Āhnika or Chapter contains 75 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 27 - Liṅgārcāprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-59) - The twenty-seventh Āhnika or Chapter contains 58 and a half stanzas

Āhnika 28 - Parvapavitrakādiprakāśana
          Parts A-(1b-150) | B-(151-300) | C-(301-435a) - The twenty-eighth Āhnika or Chapter contains 434 stanzas
          Āhnika 29 - Rahasyavidhiprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-150) | B-(151-292a) - The twenty-ninth Āhnika or Chapter contains 291 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 30 - Mantrādiprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-123) - The thirtieth Āhnika or Chapter contains 123 stanzas

Āhnika 31 - Maṇḍalaprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-164a) - The thirty-first Āhnika or Chapter contains 163 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 32 - Mudrāprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-68a) - The thirty-second Āhnika or Chapter contains 67 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 33 - Ekīkāraprakāśana
          Parts A-(1-32) - The thirty-third Āhnika or Chapter contains 32 stanzas ( HM 6 / HM 5 )

Āhnika 34 - Untitled
          Parts A-(1-4a) - The thirty-fourth Āhnika or Chapter contains 3 and a half stanzas
          Āhnika 35 - Śāstrasammelana
          Parts A-(1-44) - The thirty-fifth Āhnika or Chapter contains 44 stanzas
          Āhnika 36 - Āyātikramanirūpaṇa
          Parts A-(1-16a) - The thirty-sixth Āhnika or Chapter contains 15 and a half stanzas

Āhnika 37 - Upādeyabhāvādinirūpaṇa
          Parts A-(1-85) - The thirty-seventh Āhnika or Chapter contains 85 stanzas

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-27-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Zelda Fitzgerald :

Zelda Fitzgerald - Wikipédia

While Scott received acclaim for The Great Gatsby and his short stories, and the couple socialized with literary luminaries like Ernest Hemingway, their marriage was a tangle of jealousy, resentment and acrimony.
            so here we are at it again .... when i was a kid .... kept hearing about the book and the movie ..... enough to say that for a kid the great gatsby .... was some sort of Wizard with his Flunkchy magic .... imagine my disappointment .... let's just say star wars / bruce lee were more my cup of tea Kamui no Ken OST 01. Kamui Densetsu - YouTube ( still is but more diluted )

conclusion : Never read it nor saw it

The Great Gatsby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Great Gatsby is a novel by American author F. Scott Fitzgerald. The book was first published in 1925, and it has been republished in 1945 and 1953. There are two settings for the novel: on Long Island's North Shore, and in New York City. The book is set in 1922 from the spring to the autumn.

The Great Gatsby takes place during a prosperous time in American History. In 1922, America has fully recovered from the First World War, and is enjoying prosperity during the Roaring Twenties, when the economy soared and emotions ran high. Yet, at the same time, Prohibition, the ban on the sale and manufacture of alcohol as mandated by the Eighteenth Amendment, was gaining traction.

The ban on alcohol made millionaires out of bootleggers, who smuggled in the now-illegal substance. That scenario is the backdrop for the novel, which contributed to its popularity. After the novel was republished in 1945 and 1953, The Great Gatsby quickly found a wide readership. Today the book is widely regarded as a sort of Great American Novel, and a literary classic. The Modern Library named it the second best English-language novel of the 20th Century.[1]
            but that does not mean i cannot play with it

Table of Contents
            Chapter 1
            Chapter 2
            Chapter 3
            Chapter 4
            Chapter 5
            Chapter 6
            Chapter 7
            Chapter 8
            Chapter 9

Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
            If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
            Till she cry “Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
            I must have you!”

–Thomas Parke D’Invilliers.
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-27-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• do have to confess that one of the movies that truly made time stop .... and myself want to shoot myself in the head :

The English Patient ...... note that this movie happens during WWII .... and not one bullet was shot for more than one hour ....... truly .... today f i were to seat through it once more .... sure enough we would be able to take it apart and find the hidden symbolic ..... don't feel like it .... not for a movie that did not expressly say no bullet were shot in this Movie

Comment

• one more thing

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Lyrics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lyrics

Lyrics (in singular form lyric) are a set of words that make up a song, usually consisting of verses and choruses. The writer of lyrics is a lyricist or lyrist. The meaning of lyrics can either be explicit or implicit. Some lyrics are abstract, almost unintelligible, and, in such cases, their explication emphasizes form, articulation, meter, and symmetry of expression. The lyricist of traditional musical forms such as Opera is known as a librettist.

Lyric derives from the Greek word λυρικός lyrikos, meaning "singing to the lyre".[1] A lyric poem is one that expresses a subjective, personal point of view.

The word lyric came to be used for the "words of a song"; this meaning was recorded in 1876.[1] The common plural (perhaps because of the association between the plurals lyrics and words), predominates contemporary usage. Use of the singular form lyric to refer to a song's complete set of words is grammatically acceptable. However it's not considered acceptable to refer to a singular word in a song as a lyric.
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-27-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Space tornadoes power the atmosphere of the Sun

Mathematicians at the University of Sheffield, as part of an international team, have discovered tornadoes in space which could hold the key to power the atmosphere of the Sun to millions of kelvin.
                  "We report here the discovery of ubiquitous magnetic solar tornadoes and their signature in the hottest areas of the Sun's atmosphere where the temperature is a few millions of degree kelvin, about thousands of kilometres from the Sun's surface. This is a major step in the field."

The space tornadoes are very magnetic and they operate in plasma - Plasma is the forth known state of matter, beside solid, liquid and gas and makes around 99 per cent of the known matter of the Universe. The tornados act in a similar way to water does if you take the plug out of a full bath .
                  Sun today — solar flares online

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-28-2012, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• a bit of good news ... some will like this

Moderate coffee consumption offers protection against heart failure

"Our results did show a possible benefit, but like with so many other things we consume, it really depends on how much coffee you drink," says lead author Elizabeth Mostofsky, MPH, ScD, a post-doctoral fellow in the cardiovascular epidemiological unit at BIDMC. "And compared with no consumption, the strongest protection we observed was at about four European, or two eight-ounce American, servings of coffee per day."
                    it all depends on what type of fractal antenna you are

---------------------

Researchers show 'neural fingerprints' of memory associations

Researchers have long been interested in discovering the ways that human brains represent thoughts through a complex interplay of elec-trical signals. Recent improvements in brain recording and statistical methods have given researchers unprecedented insight into the physical processes under-lying thoughts. For example, researchers have begun to show that it is possible to use brain recordings to reconstruct aspects of an image or movie clip someone is viewing, a sound someone is hearing or even the text someone is reading.
                    some UFO abductees mention that kind of technology

Very similar to :

Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-28-2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Keeping the flow going and going with the flow

the following resonates quite strongly with our discussion and some new knowledge

What do the Myths of Greece, and the Stories of Judaism, Christianity and Islam Have in Common?

They Open Our Hearts to Meaning, Passion & Joy
                      Sacred Feminine Videos

Do you think the Bible is sexist? Only if it is read merely literally.
                      But the Bible can be read symbolically and allegorically, and it reveals the psychological instructions for a soul trapped in a Material State of Being that wants to rise to state of Spiritual Enlightenment.
                      And at every step along the path, the Bible makes it clear that help from the Feminine side of life is required. In fact,
                      without the help of the Sacred Feminine,
                      attaining enlightenment is impossible!

Episode 1: "Earth"
                      Episode 2: Eve (the Rib)
                      Episode 3: Eve (the Fall)
                      Episode 4: Sarah
                      Episode 5: Hagar
                      Episode 6: Rebecca ( for some reason this name is associated to a Red Head in my mind )
                      Episode 7: Rachel and Leah (Part 1)
                      Episode 8: RACHEL & LEAH (2)

the Playlist :

"EARTH" - Episode 1: WOMEN IN THE BIBLE - YouTube

btw : finished the book Son of the Sun by Orfeo Angelucci .... truly amazing book

Adam forgot there was such a place as earth, or that there were
                      any beings other than Eve and himself. To be here with her was
                      more than an experience. Without her it would be an intolerable
                      inferno, with her it was the taste of Paradise. He was tasting love
                      untarnished, love inviolable
                      All around them was something without form ( the sun ) , one essence
                      extracted from both, the state of limbo and the state of Paradise.
                      The best and the worst became one mass of light. Eve gave to
                      Adam the precipitated essence of loving life. Now he knew why
                      no man could make such a trip without a mate.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-28-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• a re-post from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post192526

Drift Away-Dobie Gray Lyrics - YouTube

Day after day, I'm more confused
                        Yet I look for the light through the pourin' rain
                        You know that's a game that I hate to loose
                        And I'm feelin' the strain
                        Ain't it a shame

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
                        I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
                        And drift away
                        And drift away

Beginnin' to think that I'm wastin' time
                        I don't understand the things I do
                        The world outside looks so unkind
                        Now I'm countin' on you
                        To carry me through

And drift away
                        Yea, give me the beat boys and free my soul
                        And drift away

And when my mind is free
                        You know a melody can move me
                        And when I'm feelin' blue

The guitar's comin' through
                        To soothe me

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
                        I want you to know I believe in your song
                        And rhythm and rhyme and harmony
                        You help me along
                        Makin' me strong

And drift away
                        Give me the beat boys and free my soul
                        And drift away

Oh-ho, ah-no
                        And drift away

Hey, hey, hey, yeah
                        And drift away

Na, Na, now won't ya
                        Won't ya take me
                        Oh-ha, take me

"Urgent" is a song by the Anglo-American rock band Foreigner, and the first single from their hit album 4 in 1981.
                        Foreigner - Urgent with lyrics - YouTube

You're not shy
                        you get around

You wanna fly
                        don't want your feet on the ground.
                        You stay up
                        you don't come down

You wanna live
                        you wanna move to the sound.
                        Got fire in your veins

Burnin' hot but you don't feel the pain

Your desire is insane

You can't stop until you do it again.
                        Sometimes I wonder as I look in your eyes

Maybe you're thinking of some other guy;
                        But I know
                        yes
                        I know how to treat you right -
                        That's why you call me in the middle of the night.

You say it's urgent - so urgent

U-u-u-urgent - just you wait and see
                        How urgent our love can be - it's urgent!

You play tricks on my mind

You're everywhere but you're so hard to find

You're not warm or sentimental

You're so extreme
                        you can be so temperamental.
                        But I'm not looking for a love that will last

I know what I need and I need it fast.
                        Yeah
                        there's one thing in common that we both share

That's a need for each other anytime
                        anywhere.

It gets so urgent - so urgent
                        you know it's urgent -
                        I wanna tell you it's the same to me - so-o-o-o urgent!
                        Just you wait and see how urgent our love can be -
                        It's urgent!

You say it's urgent - make it fast
                        make it urgent

Do it quick
                        do it urgent - gotta rush
                        make it urgent

Want it quick
                        make it urgent - urgent emergency

Urgent
                        urgent emergency

Urgent
                        urgent
                        urgent
                        urgent emergency

each complement the other

the beauty of Fractal Constructs...when put together they will resonate to each other
                        Language of the birds : Music

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-28-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
                          And drift away
                          And drift away

Comment

• Don't recall having posted the following info :

Scientists learn much about humans from birds' singing lessons

Why wasn't this intruder getting the message? The lord of the manor had warned him repeatedly to back off, with threatening gestures and loud admonitions. But the trespasser just sat there - singing.
                            The time for detente was past. In a flurry of feathers, the resident sparrow dived for his challenger's head.

"They have personalities," said Michael Beecher, watching from a few feet away as the furious bird pecked and clawed at the rival male. "Some are more laid back, but this is an attacking bird."

The University of Washington biologist stepped in to terminate the brawl, retrieving the stuffed sparrow and mini-speaker that tricked the real bird into believing his territory had been overrun.

Foe vanquished, the sparrow fluffed himself up, perched high in a tree and let loose a cascade of trills and whistles.
                            Beecher understands better than most the messages that pass between song sparrows. He and his students have been studying the birds' communication patterns in Seattle's Discovery Park for more than 25 years. The duel he orchestrated on a recent morning provided an opportunity to record the sotto voce song that males use only when confronting interlopers - a kind of in-your-face undertone that hisses: I mean business.

Celebrated by poets and welcomed as a harbinger of spring, the seasonal outpouring of bird song also is a focus of research for scientists interested in animal behavior, like Beecher - and those who want to understand human thought and learning. Nineteenth-century poet Percy Shelley couldn't have guessed he was foretelling a branch of neuroscience when he hailed the skylark: "Teach me half the gladness that thy brain must know."

The way birds learn their songs is similar to the way babies learn to talk and adults master a golf swing, University of Washington brain researchers say. And studies of the seasonal changes in bird brains are revealing neurological twists that one day might be harnessed to heal human brains damaged by stroke, Alzheimer's disease and other disorders.

"The strength of the songbird system is that you can go down to the very detailed, micro-level ... then explain how that leads to changes in behavior," UW neurobiologist David Perkel said. "That's something not a lot of neuroscience can do."
                            Language of the birds : Music

Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa- Something's Got a Hold on Me - YouTube

I know sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah
                            And I get a feeling that I never, never, never
                            Never had before, no, no, hey
                            And I, and I, I just wanna tell y'all, I said y'all
                            I believe, I believe, I believe

Something got a hold on me, yeah, yeah
                            Oh, it must be love
                            Something got a hold on me right now
                            Oh, it must be love

Let me tell, I never felt like this before
                            Something got a hold and it won't let go
                            Believe I'd fly if only I could
                            Sound so strange, sure it's good

I said whoa, I said whoa
                            I said whoa
                            Aha-ho, aha-hey, yeah
                            Hey, now it must be love

Let me tell you now
                            Oh, it must be love
                            Something got a hold on me right now, yeah, child
                            Oh, it must be love

Let me tell you
                            I never felt like this before
                            Something's got a hold and it won't let go

I said whoa, I said whoa
                            I said whoa
                            Aha-ho, aha-hey, yeah
                            Hey, now it must be love

Let me tell you know
                            My heart feel heavy, feet feel light
                            I shake all over, I feel alright
                            I never thought it could happen to me

It got me heavy without the misery
                            I never thought it could be this way
                            Love's sure gone and put a hurting on me

I said whoa, I said whoa
                            I said whoa
                            Aha-ho, aha-hey, yeah
                            Hey, now it must be love

You know it talk like love
                            It walk like love
                            It make me feel alright, aye
                            Hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, I feel alright
                            Yeah, yeah, I feel that I feel alright
                            Let me hear you say yeah
                            Yeah
                            Let me hear you say yeah
                            Yeah

Let me hear you say yeah
                            Yeah
                            Let me hear you say yeah
                            Yeah
                            Alright, alright, yeah

Said it walk like love
                            Said it talk like love
                            It makes me feel alright
                            Oh whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, oh
                            Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I said something gotta hold on, child
                            And it won't let go
                            Said it walk like love, it talk like love
                            Make me feel alright, make me feel alright

I said hey, I said hey, I said hey
                            I said hey, I say hey, I say hey
                            I said hey, I said hey, hey, hey, hey
                            Hey, yeah, hey, yeah
                            Hey, hey, hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yay, yay, yay

Oh, it must be love
                            Something got a hold on me right now
                            Oh, it must be love

Let me tell you, I never felt like this before
                            Something got a hold and it won't let go

I said whoa, I said whoa
                            I said whoa, whoa
                            Say yeah, say yeah, yeah
                            Oh, now it must be love, yeah

one more thing ....the song is 6 min 05 s long
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-28-2012, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post199625

Originally posted by llynch View Post
                              Vibrations, vowels and visual patterns.

Rough draft of text that ties the harmonics together as well as musical notes. Creating the image above caused the text below.

Buddhist monks chant(repeat mantras).
                              Which consist of what can be called English vowels.
                              Which are intonated for a specific duration, in a specific pattern and specific number of repetitions which is likely dependent on a specific goal. (at this point in research are unknown)
                              Maximum energy is transmitted via resonance.
                              (begin: my personal perspective)
                              Energy flows through the body.
                              It's mental representation is the sub-conscious(or subjective mind created via the interaction of the energy with the pineal gland).
                              The purpose of the chanting appears to be bring the conscious(objective mind) into greater harmony with the sub-conscious(subjective mind).
                              This being done by using lower frequency harmonic resonance while in a meditative state.
                              (end: my personal perspective)

Below is an example of the relationships between various frequency ranges/scales. As well as links to calculators to determine the harmonics that lie in the different frequency ranges/scales.
                              Each person being formed differently will have slightly different resonate cavities in their head. This will require a person to record themselves sounding the vowels followed by using software to determine the frequencies of each. Youtube has many video's describing the proper techniques of intonation to achieve maximum cranial resonance. These personal vowel frequencies could be considered your fundamental/resonant frequencies in an odd way.

Vowel = Freq. Hz = Musical Note = Harmonic in the UV-A Light range. nm
                              A "AH" = 95 Hz = F#1 +46.20 cents = 357nm through 360nm
                              O "OO" = 99 Hz = G1 +17.60 cents = 343nm through 346nm
                              E "EE" = 101 Hz = G#1 -47.77 cents = 336nm through 339nm

UV-A Light Range 380nm-315nm (just above the visible light spectrum)

Piano:
                              Octave: a term indicating a repeating pattern of 'frequencies' at different 'scales'.
                              There is a C note in each Ocatve
                              The note C is always C regardless of what scale/octave you are at.
                              Just as the note C is a C at each scale. The vowels A, O and E are the same when at the higher frequency scales of the light spectrum.
                              If still curious, there are likely harmonics within the lower Schumann Resonance frequency range as well as matches of Chlandi visual patterns with the patterns created by pendulums.

Reference for the 3 vowel frequencies:
                              Harmonic Content of Vowel Sounds

Source of the Harmonic/Sub-Harmonic Calculator:
                              Spread Sheet Calculators

Source of the Wavelength to Frequency Calculator:
                              Spread Sheet Calculators

Downloadable/Web Flash based EM Spectrum application:
                              EM Spectrum - e-motiv attic (download)
                              EM Spectrum - e-motiv attic

Frequency to Note Calculator:
                              Frequency to Note Calculator
                              just adding complementary info

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post183399

Originally posted by purelyconstructive
                              For those that are familiar with their work, it is related to Walter & Lao's Doubly Charged Spheres and Still Magnetic Light. It also demonstrates clearly their concept of "like attracts like" (Attraction = Resonance).

And thus we Return to the Notion of Cymatics with grains of Sand :

Cymatics - Bringing Matter To Life With Sound (Part 1 of 3) - YouTube

if you observe closely , you will notice that the "spheres" of like sizes tend to clump together

here : 2 min 50 sec

Cymatics - Bringing Matter To Life With Sound (Part 2 of 3) - YouTube

remember: Principle of Polarity and Principle of Gender ;when you watch )

and remember the Monks moving Granite with their Sacred Chant:

STEVEN HALPERN Cymatic Imagery of Sacred Chant recorded Inside the Great Pyramid - YouTube

now visible

Know, therefore, that in the hen's egg is the greatest help with respect to the proximity and relationship of the matter in nature [B], for in it there is a spirituality and conjunction of elements, and an earth which is golden in its tincture. The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus

Thank you Llynch ... great post

Comment

• If you look at the Overall Pattern / Table as a whole you'll see that :

The North Pole's field will always be a little bigger/ expanded than the South Pole

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-28-2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X