Do anything, take us out of this gloom
    Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

You are the one who can make us all laugh
    Doing this, you break down in tears
    Please, don't be sad if it was a straight life you had
    None of us would've known you all the years

Each time you choose to sing the rock and roll blues
    You take everybody's loneliness with you
    What do you lose each time you face down a room?
    All of us see how it changes through you

So sing of the ocean of tears you have sailed
    Of strangers and lovers that took you
    All of us sailed and all of us failed
    In one way, we don't ever hear you

Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
    Something to make us all happy
    Do anything, take us out of this gloom
    Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

Wah Wah - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - YouTube

Wah Wah - Robert Plant

From my island home I feel a chance
    Kiss the tide - goes time and circumstance
    Give me peace of mind and let me dance
    Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand
    On my heels these wings I gladly wear
    Laugh into the face of anger and despair
    Give me peace of mind and let me dance
    Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand
    more celestial update :

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-30-2012, 09:40 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa: Occult Philosophy. Book II. (part 2)

Chap. xxi. What numbers are consecrated to the Gods, and which are ascribed, and to what Elements.

Moreover the Pythagorians have dedicated to the Element, and dieties [deities] of Heaven sacred numbers; for to the Aire they have assigned the number eight, and to fire five, to the earth six, to the water twelve. Besides, unity is ascribed to the Sun, which is the only King of the Stars, in which God put his Tabernacle; and that this also is of Jupiter, doth the Causative power of his ideal and intellectuall species testifie, who is the head, and the father of the Gods, as unity is the beginning, and parent of numbers: The number two is ascribed to the Moon, which is the second great light, and figures out the soul of the world, and is called Juno ( similar to june ), because betwixt that and unity there is the first conjunction, and neer fellowship; it is also ascribed to Saturn, and Mars, two unfortunate Planets with the Astrologers; so the number three is ascribed to Jupiter, the Sun, and Venus, viz. three fortunate planets, and is deputed to Vesta, Hecata, and Diana; hence they say,
      Threefold is Hecate, three mouths Diana
      The Virgin hath -----

The number three therefore is dedicated to this Virgin whom they say to be powerfull in Heaven, and in Hell. The number four is of the Sun, which by that number constitutes the corners of the heavens, and distinguisheth seasons: it is also ascribed to Cyllenius, because he alone is called the four square God. The number five consisting of the first even, and the first odd, as of female, and male, both sexes, is assigned to Mercury; it is also attributed to the Celestiall world, which beyond the four Elements is it self under another form, the fist. The number six, which consists of two threes, as a Commixtion of both sexes, is by the Pythagorians ascribed to generation, and marriage, and belongs to Venus, and Juno. The number seven is of rest, and belongs to Saturn; the same also doth dispence the motion, and light of the Moon, and therefore is called by the name of Tritonia the Virgin, because it begets nothing. It is assigned to Minerva, because it proceeds of nothing; also to Pallas the Virago, because it consists of nuumbers, as of males, and females. This also Plutarck ascribes to Apollo. The number eight, by reason it containes the mysterie of justice, is ascribed to Jupiter; it is also dedicated to Vulcan, for of the first motion, and the number two, which is Juno drawn twice into it self, it consists; It is also attributed to Cybele the mother of the Gods, to whom every four square is attributed. Plutarck assigns it to Bacchus, or Dionysius, who is said to be born the eighth moneth [month]: others, because Infants of the wight moneth do not live, have attributed it to Saturn, and the three Ladies of destiny. The number nine belongs to the Moon, the utmost receptacle of all Celestiall influences, and vertues, as also it is dedicated to the nine Muses, as also to Mars, from whom is the end of all things. The number ten is Circular, and belongs to the Sun, after the same manner as unity; also it is attributed to Janus, because it is the end of the first order, and from whence begins the second unity; it is also ascribed to the world. In like manner the number twelve, because the Sun going round twelve signes, distributes the yeer [year] into twelve moneths, is attributed to the world, the Heaven, and the Sun. The number eleven, because it is semicircular, is attributed to the Moon, and also deputed to Neptune.

Ain't Gone 'N' Give up on Love-Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - YouTube

STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN
      "Ain't Gone 'N' Give Up On Love"

I ain't gone 'n' give up on love....Love won't give up on me
      I ain't gone 'n' give up on love....Love ain't gone 'n' give up on me
      Every tear that I've cried....Only washed away the fear inside
      Now I, I ain't gone 'n' give up on love

Every beat of my heart....Pounds with joy and not with pain
      Every beat of my heart....Pounds with joy and not in vain
      And although those are painful memories....Only brought me to my knees
      I was just given up on love

Little Johnny Taylor told us so long ago
      What about the midnight cryin'....Wo that cheatin' and lyin'
      What about the price that will....Oh surely be paid
      Those that gave up on love....Love will have it's day
      I ain't givin' up on love

Every time I cry....Love just won't let me be....Won't set me free
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-30-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Just in case you are still wondering ... still have not met any pleiadians / faeiries / UFO ( besides a few lights crossing the sky probably satellites ) ..... but have met with myself and Nature .... and that is priceless

Shostakovich "Tea for two" - YouTube

Uploaded by Amatherasu1830 on Jun 30, 2011 ....... nature

Dmitri Shostakovich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shostakovich's orchestral works include 15 symphonies and six concerti. Music for chamber ensembles includes 15 string quartets, a piano quintet, two pieces for a string octet, and two piano trios. His piano works include two solo sonatas, an early set of preludes, and a later set of 24 preludes and fugues. Other works include three operas, and a substantial quantity of film music.
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-30-2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• one of the most beautiful musical piece ... quite vortical if you can say that :P ....

BOLERO-RAVEL - YouTube

Composition

The work had its genesis in a commission from the dancer Ida Rubinstein, who asked Ravel to make an orchestral transcription of six pieces from Isaac Albéniz's set of piano pieces, Iberia.[3] While working on the transcription, Ravel was informed that the movements had already been orchestrated by Spanish conductor Enrique Arbós, and that copyright law prevented any other arrangement from being made.[3] When Arbós heard of this, he said he would happily waive his rights and allow Ravel to orchestrate the pieces.[3] However, Ravel changed his mind and decided initially to orchestrate one of his own previously-written works.[3] He then changed his mind again and decided to write a completely new piece based on the musical form and Spanish dance called bolero.[3] While on vacation at St Jean-de-Luz, Ravel went to the piano and played a melody with one finger to his friend Gustave Samazeuilh, saying "Don't you think this theme has an insistent quality? I'm going to try and repeat it a number of times without any development, gradually increasing the orchestra as best I can."[3] This piece was initially called Fandango, but its title was soon changed to "Boléro".[3]
          he went with his flow

Boléro is a one-movement orchestral piece by Maurice Ravel (1875–1937). Originally composed as a ballet commissioned by Russian ballerina Ida Rubinstein, the piece, which premiered in 1928, is Ravel's most famous musical composition.[2].

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-30-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post199981

Originally posted by llynch View Post
            An extended version for reference... (wasn't satisfied with the two missing columns )

three letters : WOW : definitely asymmetric

so many combinations forming in the mind ...Llynch you gave my Brain Monkey a great area to play with

-------------------

Comment

• first think i will do is find the figures that do not repeat ... and interpret them ... or find all the 369 combinations within the table

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-01-2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• will have to get back to this table .... still trying to figure out where to start from .... letting the flow carry me

to make up for it found this amazing website .... it has some interesting articles : ( some of the topics we have already discussed ... does not hurt to re read them )

Hidden Magnetic Portals Around Earth Discovered By Scientists - MessageToEagle.com

A favorite theme of science fiction is "the portal"--an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms.

A good portal is a shortcut, a guide, a door into the unknown. If only they actually existed....

It turns out that they do, sort of, and a NASA-funded researcher at the University of Iowa has figured out how to find them.

"We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions," explains plasma physicist Jack Scudder of the University of Iowa.

"They're places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun's atmosphere 93 million miles away."
                Observations by NASA's THEMIS spacecraft and Europe's Cluster probes suggest that these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day.

They're typically located a few tens of thousands of kilometers from Earth where the geomagnetic field meets the onrushing solar wind.

Most portals are small and short-lived; others are yawning, vast, and sustained.

Tons of energetic particles can flow through the openings, heating Earth's upper atmosphere, sparking geomagnetic storms, and igniting bright polar auroras.

NASA is planning a mission called "MMS," short for Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission, due to launch in 2014, to study the phenomenon. Bristling with energetic particle detectors and magnetic sensors, the four spacecraft of MMS will spread out in Earth's magnetosphere and surround the portals to observe how they work.

we could also link this phenomena to : ( more on it here : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post194763 )

[IMG][/IMG]

these magnetic portals open and close dozens of times each day
                so these portals are Pulsating ..... like a pulsed DC Current

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-01-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Solar Activity Causes Changes In Humans And Affects Our Health - Scientists Say - MessageToEagle.com

Our Sun affects our mental and physical health. The Sun's activity as it interacts with the Earths magnetic field, effects extensive changes in human beings perspectives, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns .
                  During solar minimums and maximums the geomagnetic fields begin to intensify. The magnetic fields interact with human electrochemically within the brain. It affects psychological mechanisms creating anomalous hormonal swings and significantly mutated brain-wave activity.

Wheeler expanded on Chishevsky's work by studying violence during 1913; measuring the time between battles and severity. These findings were compared with the suns 11 year sunspot cycle.

The results showed that as the sun cycle peaked, there was a rise in human unrest, uprisings, rebellions, revolutions, and wars between nations. As the magnetic fields intensified, the reaction within the human brain was a mixture of deadly emotional tantrums and unadulterated killing sprees.

As Wheeler further compared his findings with human history, he found a startling pattern that could be traced back 2,500 years.

In solar cycle 22, at the sun's maximum we experienced Iraq invading Kuwait and the US entering the first battle against Saddam Hussein.

Just eleven years later, as the sun became active again, 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq ensued.

In the latter half of 2010, the sun reached another peak that affected the Earth's magnetic field; we witnessed dissent in Tunisia, Egypt and Yemen.

Those global uprisings spread to Syria, Libya, Iran and China as riots continued across the European landscape.

This civil unrest has now reached its influence across the modernized world and even into Middle Eastern countries, Africa and Asia.

It is projected, based on Wheeler's research, as the sun's activity increases, so will the violence on Earth.

We are now entering the 24th solar cycle.

A surge in solar activity by 50 times more than previously recorded is anticipated. NASA and other space agencies have been warning of this fact.

Through 2011 and onto 2012, the X-flares are expected to endure toward their maximum. As this incredible activity is being witnessed, we are assured that more wars, toppling countries and populations will be displaced.

In 2012 we are seeing these events coming to pass; with only more intensification to come.

Comment

• was playing Ravel's Bolero when a thought occurred to me :

can't we associate the cymatic table with the Book of Genesis ( Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version )

two fractal constructs should resonate together quite well sacred knowledge of vibration and the power of human emotions - YouTube

there are 50 chapters : but we can still play guitar with 19 chapters

Header
                    Chapter 1 Genesis 1

1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                    2: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
                    3: And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
                    4: And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
                    5: And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
                    6: And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
                    7: And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
                    8: And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
                    9: And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
                    10: And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
                    11: And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
                    12: And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
                    13: And the evening and the morning were the third day.
                    14: And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
                    15: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
                    16: And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
                    17: And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
                    18: And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
                    19: And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
                    20: And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
                    21: And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
                    22: And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
                    23: And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
                    24: And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
                    25: And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
                    26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
                    27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
                    28: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
                    29: And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
                    30: And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
                    31: And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-01-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• just realized something ..... this discussion we are having is like a Bee Colony ... each one of us goes out seeking the Nectar of Knowledge ( also called Nectar of the Gods ) in this garden we call earth and brings it back here to become honey for someone else

and guess what a little research resulted in

Honey bees (or honeybees) are a subset of bees in the genus Apis, primarily distinguished by the production and storage of honey and the construction of perennial, colonial nests out of wax. Honey bees are the only extant members of the tribe Apini, all in the genus Apis. Currently, there are only seven recognised species of honey bee with a total of 44 subspecies,[1] though historically, anywhere from six to eleven species have been recognised. Honey bees represent only a small fraction of the approximately 20,000 known species of bees. Some other types of related bees produce and store honey, but only members of the genus Apis are true honey bees.
                      Symbolism
                      Main article: Bee (mythology)

Both the Atharva Veda[14] and the ancient Greeks associated lips anointed with honey with the gift of eloquence and even of prescience. The priestess at Delphi was the "Delphic Bee". The Quran has a chapter titled The Bee.

A community of honey bees has often been employed throughout history by political theorists as a model of human society:

"This image occurs in Aristotle and Plato; in Virgil[15] and Seneca; in Erasmus and Shakespeare; in Marx and Tolstoy."[16]

Honey bees, signifying immortality and resurrection, were royal emblems of the Merovingians, revived by Napoleon.[17] The bee is the heraldic emblem too of the Barberini.
                      Honey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religious significance

In Hinduism, honey (Madhu) is one of the five elixirs of immortality (Panchamrita). In temples, honey is poured over the deities in a ritual called Madhu abhisheka. The Vedas and other ancient literature mention the use of honey as a great medicinal and health food.

In Jewish tradition, honey is a symbol for the new year, Rosh Hashanah. At the traditional meal for that holiday, apple slices are dipped in honey and eaten to bring a sweet new year. Some Rosh Hashanah greetings show honey and an apple, symbolizing the feast. In some congregations, small straws of honey are given out to usher in the new year.

The Hebrew Bible contains many references to honey. In the Book of Judges, Samson found a swarm of bees and honey in the carcass of a lion (14:8). The Book of Exodus famously describes the Promised Land as a "land flowing with milk and honey" (33:3). However, the claim has been advanced that the original Hebrew (דבש devash) actually refers to the sweet syrup produced from the juice of dates.[28] Pure honey is considered kosher even though it is produced by a flying insect, a nonkosher creature; other products of nonkosher animals are not kosher.[29]

In Buddhism, honey plays an important role in the festival of Madhu Purnima, celebrated in India and Bangladesh. The day commemorates Buddha's making peace among his disciples by retreating into the wilderness. The legend has it that while he was there, a monkey brought him honey to eat. On Madhu Purnima, Buddhists remember this act by giving honey to monks. The monkey's gift is frequently depicted in Buddhist art.

In the Christian New Testament, Matthew 3:4, John the Baptist is said to have lived for a long period of time in the wilderness on a diet consisting of locusts and wild honey.

In Islam, there is an entire Surah in the Qur'an called al-Nahl (the Honey Bee). According to hadith, Prophet Muhammad strongly recommended honey for healing purposes.[30] The Qur'an promotes honey as a nutritious and healthy food. Below is the English translation of those specific verses.

And your Lord inspired the bee(s), saying: "Take your habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect. (68) Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Lord made easy (for you)." There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying colour wherein is healing for mankind. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think.[31]

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-01-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Honey Bees

Honey bees seem to be one of the key factors in the purpose of Rosslyn Chapel. The goddess Venus et al are associated with bees, bees promote pollination- fertility in both the after life as well as this one. Richard Merrick in his 'Venus Blueprint' book also suggests that the vibrations/vortexes generated when a bee is flying correspond to other frequencies symbolised throughout the chapel. There is also a bee hive on the roof displaying cymatic patterns re hexagonal/honeycombed geometry. Next time I go, I shall sing the note 'B', may be a portal will open? lol

Comment

• Saturn in the Feminine

Saturn in the Feminine

Rhea & Sai Rhave:

The Sanskrit word Sravaor Latvian word Strava means “stream or current”.

There are Seven Greek Planetary Great Powers (Titanides)
                          The name of the Greek TitanideRhea means “She who flows”
                          Rheais the Titanide who governs the planet Saturn.

rheo-, rhea-, rhe-, rhy-
                          Greek: a flow, wave; current of a stream, current; electrical current)

The word Janaka in Sanskrit means “generated or parent” and Janya means “born or derived from”. Janyais used by Aristasians in Teluria to refer to “The Powers That Be”, i.e. the Feminine Guardian Angels or Great Governing Goddesses of the Universe who are born or derived from Dea, God the Mother.

There are Seven AristasianPlanetary Guardian Angels (Janyati).
                          The name of the Aristasian Janya,Sai Rhave means “She who flows”
                          Sai Rhave is the Guardian Angel who governs the Planet Saturn

Rhea - Rhave the Feminine Saturn

Healthy Saturn is necessary in any system
as it is responsible for structure and form.
Life without the Saturn principle would be similar to
the experience of always being on a large dose of LSD.
This is why it is important to understand that Saturn
is not good or bad; it’s simply the rules, and
why the best strategy is to learn to work with Saturn.
                          ~From The Revised Shamanic Astrology Handbook

Cayelin Castell When Life Isn’t Fair – A Saturn Story | Cayelin Castell

Saturn is the most deceptive in terms of being identified as a “male” form. Saturn has been venerated as a earthy restrictive, male, daddy figure. It is usually seen as negative. It can hold you back or make you do things over again. In fact Saturn hides behind an interesting veil, the veil of the dark goddess. We can call her Kali or we can call her black Isis , or the virgin of Guadalupe. She is in fact the black mother Saturn, more of veil of the vast feminine energy. It is in fact the Goddess of Death, her symbol a scyth, the Goddess of solidity of the black earth. We can see that in human relations we can see this when we do charts the relationship of the father. Women who have passed their menopause can often be seen as having a strong saturnian influence, which is not at all negative. The feminine energy Saturn is seen as understanding piercing the mysterious creating deep wisdom.

http://www.horusma

Comment

• sorry for the long post but it is quite inspiring and those are the words of the character Saturn

a good Alchemical read

SON OF THE SUN
                            by Orfeo Angelucci

DEV ORSS & Co., Publishers
                            516 WEST NINTH STREET Los
                            A NGELES 15, CALIFORNIA 1959

p 154

“You see, Adam, Moses led a mass of people out of bondage of
                            other people, but not out of evil. The people had to find their own
                            way out of evil. And Joshua did not do better by breaking down
                            the gates of Jericho, or its walls. Remember always that evil in
                            itself is ignorance, and therefore ignorance is evil. Shed light on
                            any darkness and it is no longer dark. Shed knowledge on
                            ignorance and ignorance no longer exists. The love of pure
                            learning is the only true virtue that exists, and apathy and care-not
                            attitudes are the only sins that be. The rankest atheism is nothing
                            more than the manifestation and expression of lazy minds and
                            ignorant souls. Allegories and symbolic expressions are the
                            underlying and steadfast truths of things that were and are yet to
                            be. No building project could be started without the blueprint,
                            just as no blueprint could be produced without the ideal. People
                            gawk at a building but admire it not, for they do not consider the
                            architect, the builder, or the conceiver. And so all things that are
                            not comprehended in the fullest shall crumble, but first shall
                            crumble those who have not comprehended what was lavished
                            upon them, and then the lavished plenty shall topple upon them.
                            “This is not materialist idealism, for what is made as a result of
                            man’s thinking and ideal is of a high order. Some may frown on
                            the very notion of seeing a material product assembled by man,
                            but these same ones will bow their heads and thank God for bread
                            and fruit, thank Him at every meal. Yet, is not food as material as
                            anything could possibly be? Some thank God for health, but is not
                            the seeking of health, with no effort to learn why it should be, as
                            materialistic as anything could be? Indeed, in my concept, it is far
                            worse. People who seek spiritual healing as something given them
                            by God for nothing and not given others by the same God, are
                            seeking material repairs for a material body. Not in all the
                            history of our Alpha Centaurian home has one plea
                            for healing by merely praying for it or asking for it been an
                            swered by God directly. Neither have we observed it to occur in
                            the history of any other planet.
                            “In the beginning there was the thought, and the thought
                            became Word and the Word became worlds and life. That still
                            remains as the dynamic, the beginning and the end of everything.
                            From imperfection all things must evolve to perfection, and the
                            order and the wherewithal abound within all things to evolve.
                            Once set in motion, God has spoken to or replied to none of the
                            lesser creation. As the lowly beginnings rose to high perfection,
                            the risen ones were given much dominion. It is these who are
                            intermediaries between man and the Supreme Intelligent Power,
                            for whom the name God so well fits. Of course, ‘God’ is not God’s
                            name, for every language has a different name. No one knows the
                            true name of God. A thought is the best means by which we can
                            approach the truth of Him.”
                            Saturn spoke calmly and smoothly. None would disturb him
                            before the end of his talk.

Comment

• continued .....

There is a purpose to everything; and the purpose is the plan.
                              So it is the Word. Whoever can see the purpose and the plan, even
                              in a small way, he speaks in the essence of the Word.
                              Thus,
                              remember that allegory and symbology live long after history dies.
                              The symbology and allegoric nature of the Scriptures make them
                              of eternal value.
                              “Many ages ago, our civilization was where yours is today. Our
                              sciences were theoretical and problematical, our creeds and
                              doctrines rested purely on allegory and symbolism. Then, one
                              person brought forth a concept of the nature of nature which
                              served as a point of departure from the bottom up, and answered
                              all questions that could be raised. It not only served us materially
                              but opened up the human vista to such truths that our spiritual
                              essence gradually rose with it.
                              “Now,” Saturn offered, “do you wish to say something?”
                              “I do. It is a question,” said Adam. “If learning is the very basis
                              of human life, which came first on earth, for instance, the school
                              or the church?”
                              “Both came at the same time, Adam, like the chicken and the
                              egg. There was no division between them at the dawn of time and
                              there really is none now, except the division that ignorance thinks
                              exists.
                              You will notice in your history that be they Scriptures or
                              history books, both feature highly the accomplishments of man
                              such as arts, literature, symbols, numbers and upheavals of whole
                              nations.
                              “A modern university feels pride in graduating its students. The
                              higher they go in life the more credit to the university or the
                              grammar school. In turn, the graduates give to the university and
                              the school what they find in their forward trailblazing.
                              “On the other hand, churches have become mere cults, holding
                              in psychic and spiritual bondage those whom they should be
                              helping and enlightening. It is the churches that must become as
                              free as the sciences, or they will disappear. A church (temple etc ... fractal ) should teach
                              its congregation and then graduate it, to try other churches. If they
                              fear to do this, and on earth they all do, then they have no faith in
                              themselves
                              . A modern priest or minister should also be a scientist.
                              If he cannot see God in any manifestation of matter, then he is not
                              fit to minister to the souls of others.”

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
                                [COLOR="Black"][B]Saturn in the Feminine

Healthy Saturn is necessary in any system
as it is responsible for structure and form.
Life without the Saturn principle would be similar to
the experience of always being on a large dose of LSD.
This is why it is important to understand that Saturn
is not good or bad; it’s simply the rules, and
why the best strategy is to learn to work with Saturn.
                                ~From The Revised Shamanic Astrology Handbook

you mention LSD .... did you know that one of the inventors many members researched here was called Dr LSD :

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...bard-coil.html

Alfred Matthew Hubbard (July 24, 1901–August 31, 1982) was an early proponent for the drug LSD during the 1950s. He is reputed to have been the "Johnny Appleseed of LSD" and the first person to emphasize LSD's potential as a visionary or transcendental drug.[1] According to Todd Brendan Fahey, Hubbard introduced more than 6,000 people to LSD, including scientists, politicians, intelligence officials, diplomats, and church figures.[2]
                                [edit]
                                Career
                                Alfred Matthew Hubbard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1920, Hubbard was publicized in West coast newspapers as having developed a free energy motor.[3] In 1929 he received a patent for a radioactive spark plug device "Internal Combustion Engine Spark Plug", from the United States Patent Office, number 1,723,422,[4][5] which was manufactured sparingly by at least one U.S. company. It used an electrode doped with Polonium 210, a radioactive isotope with a half-life of 138 days. The supposed "ionizing effect"[4][6] of Polonium 210 upon the combustion gases in the spark gap was purported to "improve engine efficiency".

According to some accounts, Hubbard worked at various times for the Canadian Special Services, the United States Justice Department, the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives and the Office of Strategic Services.[1]

ps: i rather go with the middle Spirits

Hubbard introduced more than 6,000 people to LSD, including scientists, politicians, intelligence officials, diplomats, and church figures
                                that is probably why we are in the crapper today .... giving trippy flunkch to unprepared morons ... who probably thought were anointed by angels to do their work .... forgot that the shape of the fractal antenna determines the message you send /receive

then again ... nothing is at random ..... guess these morons have a role to play too .....
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-01-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X