Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very good

Hello MonsieurM,

Very interesting stuff. It would be great if you could possibly e-mail me so that I may present a cooperative proposal in relation to your wider Hermetic knowledge. You can contact me at info (at) the3drevolution dot com.

Thrice be thanked!

Alexander Lentjes
    3-D Revolution Productions

Comment

• Welcome 3drevolution .... check your pm

----------------------------

info update :

Chemists discover cannabis 'pharma factory'

Monsanto here it comes

University of Saskatchewan researchers have discovered the chemical pathway that Cannabis sativa uses to create bioactive compounds called cannabinoids, paving the way for the development of marijuana varieties to produce pharmaceuticals or cannabinoid-free industrial hemp. The research appears online in the July 16 early edition of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).
      still good for the dev of Hemp Culture

-----------

Researchers improve on an old model for studying predator search patterns

(Phys.org) -- The inspiration for the next Google or search-and-rescue drone may spring from a seemingly unlikely source: Watching how animals sniff out food, according to new University of Florida research.
      from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post189856

Sharks use math to hunt their prey: marine predators cruise the seas using fractal principles. - Free Online Library

The great white shark in Jaws knew exactly where it was going - to the closest pair of plump legs around. But where might it head if it didn't have a tasty human snack in its sights?

A new study suggests that some sharks and other marine predators can follow strict mathematical strategies when foraging for dinner. The work, reported in the June 10 Nature, is the latest aiming to show whether animals sometimes move in a pattern called a Levy walk.

Unlike random motion--in which animals take similar-sized steps in any direction, like a drunk stumbling around ( Drunk Kung Fu Master Like ) --Levy walks are punctuated by rare, long forays in any direction. Draw a Levy walk on a graph, and its squiggly pattern echoes a fractal, the mathematical phenomenon whose shape remains similar no matter the viewing scale.
      +

Albatross Forage With Fractal-like Flight - Science News

Flight plans reminiscent of fractals could help hungry birds find food. Albatross sometimes hunt by following a mathematical pattern that repeats itself at smaller and smaller scales, researchers report online April 23 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Called Lévy flight, this type of movement includes clusters of small movements every which way, punctuated by the occasional long trip in one direction. It’s thought to be a particularly efficient way to locate scarce prey.
      call it Principle of Correspondence

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Human cells, plants, worms and frogs share mechanism for organ placement

As organisms develop, their internal organs arrange in a consistent asymmetrical pattern--heart and stomach to the left, liver and appendix to the right. But how does this happen?
        Biologists at Tufts University have produced the first evidence that a class of proteins that make up a cell's skeleton -- tubulin proteins -- drives asymmetrical patterning across a broad spectrum of species, including plants, nematode worms, frogs, and human cells, at their earliest stages of development.

"Understanding this mechanism offers insights important to the eventual diagnosis, prevention and possible repair of birth defects that result when organs are arranged abnormally," said Michael Levin, Ph.D., senior author on the paper and director of the Center for Regenerative and Developmental Biology at Tufts University's School of Arts and Sciences.

"The research also suggests that the origin of consistent asymmetry is ancient, dating back to before plants and animals independently became multicellular organisms," he added.
        --------------------------

Poor sleep may age your brain

(HealthDay) -- Evidence is building that poor sleep patterns may do more than make you cranky: The amount and quality of shuteye you get could be linked to mental deterioration and Alzheimer's disease, four new studies suggest.
        ----------------------

Archaeologists uncover largest ancient dam built by Maya in Central America

Recent excavations, sediment coring and mapping by a multi-university team led by the University of Cincinnati at the pre-Columbian city of Tikal, a paramount urban center of the ancient Maya, have identified new landscaping and engineering feats, including the largest ancient dam built by the Maya of Central America.

Comment

• just reposting : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-52.html

as i was running a search on Aluminium on Rexresearch ... found the following article :

V. KAZNACHEEV : Kozyrev mirrors

ISRICA - Institute for Scientific Research in Cosmic Anthropoecology - is an organization within the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, Siberia, with which the Research and Development Center of the Foundation for the Law of Time has entered into a collaborative relationship. The work at ISRICA is largely based on original research of N. A. Kozyrev, and to a lesser degree, V. I. Vernadsky, as elaborated upon by V.Kaznacheev and Alexander Trofimov.

Kozyrev’s work in particular has been of interest to the Foundation’s Research and Development Center because of his extensive investigations into the nature of time. Through his astronomical and mathematical studies, Kozyrev concluded that time is actually a kind of information frequency beam transmitted from stellar cores (synchronicity ) (which his studies showed to be not hot and dense but relatively cool and more hollow, though quite complex in nature). Based upon Kozyrev’s findings, the second axiom of the Law of Time states: The velocity of time is instantaneously infinite. It is this principle of time that accounts for the transmission of telepathy.
          [IMG]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/PierIghinasCosmicEnergyInventions.jpg[/IMG

The Kozyrev mirrors are installed in such a way as to create a closed space in which there is a weakening of the magnetic field of the Earth, and which thereby provides more human access to solar and galactic information. Through numerous experiments using the mirrors with this intention, the ISRICA has focused studies in a number of areas, including human psychophysiology, pathology of disease and health, and the evolvement of telepathic fields and remote sensing. In 1990-91, a precursor of the rainbow bridge experiment was conducted entitled, “The ‘Aurora Borealis’ Global experiment on Investigation of Distant-Informational Interactions in the Noosphere and their Role in the Planet-Biospheric Homeostasis of the Earth.” The conclusions the ISRICA scientists have drawn from the experiments with the Kozyrev Mirrors are often startling to the Western mind, and can best be understood within the context of the Russian school of thought known as Cosmism.
          ]

We are shown the hypo-magnetic chambers and Professor Kaznacheev says that when scientists looked at a number of prehistoric sites they found that the special power spots --- like altar stones --- tended to be bang on magnetic anomalies ( see Granite chemical make up ) . We try out the chambers one switched on, the other not. They look like big bodyscanners. Immediately I felt a tingling on my hands in one, but nothing in the other. Then he talked about Kozyrev's mirrors --- a kind of room where aluminium sheets distort time and space. They use the room for distant viewing experiments.

Kozyrev's space was invented by Russian astro-physicist Nicolai Kozyrev (left) who believed that time was a conduit for energy. Like a lot of scientists, he spent time in the gulag --- where he was said to have had discussions on time and energy and transferring thoughts over a distance with shamans who were also prisoners.

----------------------------------- a repost from http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post145400

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works

When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected? Rich then said, “That’s how it works!
          Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director Admitted In His Deathbed Confession |Latest UFO News| UFO 2011 Sightings|Alien Pictures|2011 Solar Flares|Disclosure Project|Web Bot

Isn't he describing this:

Just wanted to post this info because its representation is nothing more than a Fractal representation:

Multiverse = Many Worlds, Say Physicists - Technology Review

Enjoy
          a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Comment

• and reposting this one because it has cake on it

Now as we have previously discussed we are crystals (dna / quartz ) and it seems that these mirrors affect crystals ..... you see were this is going :

a crystal battery (quartz / magnetite etc .... mix ) enclosed in:

another type of battery

see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post189675

like a standing swiss roll

------------------------------------

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
            The Effects of Magnetic Water

The Effects of Magnetic Water
            By John V. Milewski

What I think is happening is that the magnetite which is a strong magnetic suscepter is concentrating the earth's magnetic fields into it's cylindrical shape and the shape effect, in turn, sets up a magnetic spiral vortex in the core of the cylinder in which the water is stored. This in turn activates the water with the magnetic energy.

IndianaBoys
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-16-2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post157939

I would like to show you a little comparison based on the research i shared with you guys; i have been thinking about:

Crystal vs Human
              piezo / piezo
              fractal / fractal
              needs water to exist / needs water to exist
              when hit with UV emits Infra red / when hit with UV (sun ) emits Infra red

this is just a foretaste of what's to come

Make a Gallium Beating Heart - YouTube

info on quartz and water

The Legacy of Marcel Vogel
              John Milewski

Much of the work covered in this presentation involves Ormus, which is key to growing gold on glass or air. Some researchers have had indications that Ormes can be in black sand magnetitie. It is some intermediate form of matter that a few people working with alchemy have found over the past 25 years. Ormes is a gas. Metal precipitates out as a metal. At higher temperatures you can get iridium & rhodium to precipitate. Silver dissolves in nitric acid. Anything that crystallizes has Ormus in it. We need to have someone with an understanding of conventional chemistry to look at this Ormus.
              see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/156257-post146.html

You are definitely Evolving
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-16-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• the following might interest some of you ...... probably you thought the same thing .... Fractal Bros and Fractal Sis

Is being alone the only way to true peace? Deep questions, page 1

I have a question. Even though I consciously like people and like to socialize, I find myself more and more preferring to spend time alone. I don't know why. It's like my conscious wishes and natural inclination are at odds with each other.

Have any of you out there ever been to a restaurant or theater alone before?
                Yes and Yes ..... wanted to see Matrix ( no one wanted ) and was hungry and I had a Book

--------------------- btw it is also called : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post199284

Agrippa
                Chap. 60. Of Madness, and Divinations which are made when men are awake, and of the power of a Melancholy Humor, by which Spirits are sometimes induced into Men's Bodies

.:: Kenneth Bager - Fragment Eight (The Sound of Swing) ::. - YouTube

shocking the Monkey :heartbeat:

-------------------

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• just out of curiosity .... for those who meditate / day dream / get inspired .... take the time to note the time and day of your moment of clarity

and see if a pattern arises

Comment

• Let us take a little time to explore an essential oil that has history of Man :

kept on bumping on it in our discussion ..... so let us dive into this Pattern

Myrrh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

will post more .....

the sun may pop another one ...... i feel .....
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Side note : Would like to take the time to reintroduce you to some Axioms from the Kybalion ( if you have not read it .... you would be missing some of the many truth discussed here and around you) . This book is at the origin of this discussion and never fell in sorting out the patterns discussed

Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

CHAPTER XV

HERMETIC AXIOMS

"The possession of Knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the hoarding of precious metals-a vain and foolish thing. Knowledge, like Wealth, is intended for Use. The Law of Use is Universal, and he who violates it suffers by reason of his conflict with natural forces."

"To change your mood or mental state-change your vibration."

"To destroy an undesirable rate of mental vibration, put into operation the Principle of Polarity and concentrate upon the opposite pole to that which you desire to suppress. Kill out the undesirable by changing its polarity."-The Kybalion.

"Mind (as well as metals and elements) may be transmuted from state to state; degree to degree; condition to condition; pole to pole; vibration to vibration."-The Kybalion.

"Rhythm may be neutralized by an application of the Art of Polarization."-The Kybalion.
                      the following phenomena has accelerated as the Swing of the Pendulum called Time has increased

"Nothing escapes the Principle of Cause and Effect, but there are many Planes of Causation, and one may use the laws of the higher to overcome the laws of the lower."-The Kybalion.

"The wise ones serve on the higher, but rule on the lower. They obey the laws coming from above them, but in their own plane, and those below them, they rule and give orders. And, yet, in so doing, they form a part of the Principle, instead of opposing it. The wise man falls in with the Law, and by understanding its movements he operates it instead of being its blind slave. Just as does the skilled swimmer turn this way and that way, going and coming as he will, instead of being as the log which is carried here and there-so is the wise man as compared to the ordinary man-and yet both swimmer and log; wise man and fool, are subject to Law. He who understands this is well on the road to Mastery."-The Kybalion.

"True Hermetic Transmutation is a Mental Art."-The Kybalion.

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental."-The Kybalion.

Comment

• A Perfect Example

Before It's News

I was recently discussing a so-called “relationship problem” with a young lady.
                        She complains that all the single men that she meets turn out to be “losers”.
                        (Another unhappy relationship pattern of hers is an angry rage pattern of verbal attack that she explodes into when her expectations are not met in a relationship.)
                        I tried explaining to her that the longer she waits for her life to improve her emotional state, her pattern of unhappiness grows more and more deeply engrained. This means that she will feel increasingly trapped in unhappiness under all conditions.

She insisted that her unhappiness is a result of her not being in a loving relationship and she continued to blame her anger and melancholy ( also called the Black Melancholy vs the White Melancholy ) on the men who have let her down.

This perspective of hers represents what we can call UNCONDITIONAL unhappiness.

ps: Same Pattern Observed amongst Male Gender ...... differently expressed

As Within so Without
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me - YouTube

Somebody's Watching Me lyrics

I'm just an average man
                          with an average life
                          I work from nine to five,
                          hey, hell, I pay the price
                          All I want is to be left alone
                          in my average home
                          But why do I always feel like
                          I'm in the twilight zone and

I always feel like somebody's watching me
                          And I have no privacy
                          Tell me is it just a dream?

When I come home at night
                          I bolt the door real tight
                          People call me on the phone,
                          I'm trying to avoid
                          But can the people on TV see me
                          or am I just paranoid

When I'm in the shower
                          I'm afraid to wash my hair
                          Cause I might open my eyes
                          and find someone standing there
                          People say I'm crazy,
                          just a little touched
                          But maybe showers remind me
                          of Psycho too much
                          That's why...

And I have no privacy
                          Who's playing tricks on me?

(Instrumental break)

I don't know anymore
                          Are the neighbors watching me?
                          Well is the mailman watching me?
                          And I don't feel safe anymore,
                          oh what a mess!
                          I wonder who's watching me now
                          (BOOO!) -The IRS?

And I have no privacy
                          Tell me is it just a dream?

And I have no privacy
                          Who's playing tricks on me?

And I have no privacy
                          I can't enjoy my tea!
                          Can I have my privacy?
                          Who's watching me?
                          Stop playing tricks on me...

https://docs.google.com/gview?url=ht...df&chrome=true

very interesting read
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• the table from the above doc Note the 6

Comment

• All is Analogy ... don't forget

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Have you noticed the Spiral or Kasfiel

remember the Norway Spiral

All is Possible in the Twilight Zone

2009 Norwegian spiral anomaly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Norwegian spiral anomaly of 2009[1] appeared in the night sky over Norway[2] on 9 December 2009. It was visible from, and photographed from, northern Norway and Sweden. The spiral consisted of a blue beam of light with a greyish spiral emanating from one end of it. The light could be seen in all of Trřndelag to the south (the two red counties on the map to the right) and all across the three northern counties which compose Northern Norway,[3] as well as from Northern Sweden[1] and it lasted for 2–3 minutes.[3] According to sources, it looked like a blue light coming from behind a mountain, stopping in mid-air, and starting to spiral outwards.[4][5] A similar, though less spectacular event had also occurred in Norway the month before.[6] Both events had the expected visual features of failed flights of Russian SLBM RSM-56 Bulava missiles,[7][8] and the Russian Defence Ministry acknowledged shortly after that such an event had taken place on 9 December.[9]
                                Nasio Fontaine - Vain Thoughts - YouTube ... Beautiful Reggae Song + Lyrics Published on Apr 10, 2012 by Adjovi44

9 December 2009 = 09 / 12 / 09 = Artstrology Date Checker

look who's in the news :

Madonna 'Queen of Kabbalah' did not offend gay or black fans with swastika skit - Atlanta Gay Issues | Examiner.com

let the fun begin
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-17-2012, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X