The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neptune Astrological Calendar through the Signs

Neptune in Pisces 'Home' placement naturally expresses itself at its best - Neptune naturally rules Pisces February 3, 2012 March 30, 2025

searching scorpio and trident / Neptune as they are symbolically drawn in Solari's psych-picture

ps: note the coil around Neptune

-----------------------------

Major Astrology Events in July 2012

Mercury sextiles Jupiter on July 25, 2012; Sun quincunxes Neptune on July 25, 2012; Mercury trines Uranus on July 25, 2012; Sun trines Dragon’s Head on July 25, 2012.

Mercury quincunxes Pluto on July 27, 2012; Venus quintiles Uranus on July 27, 2012; Moon contra-parallels Sun on July 27, 2012; Sun parallels Venus on July 28, 2012.

Sun opposes Mercury on July 29, 2012; Sun trines Uranus on July 31, 2012; Venus trines Saturn on July 31, 2012.

Major Astrology Events in August 2012

Sun sextiles Jupiter on August 2, 2012.

Mars sesquiquadrates Neptune on August 3, 2012; Mercury trines D.H. on August 3, 2012.

Mercury quincunxes Neptune on August 4, 2012; Neptune squares Dragon’s Head on August 5, 2012.

Mercury quincunxes Pluto; Mercury sextiles VenusMercury quincunxes Pluto on July 4, 2012; Mercury sextiles Venus on august 4, 2012; Mercury trines Uranus on august 4, 2012.

Sun parallels Mercury on August 7, 2012.

Mercury turns direct on August 8, 2012 in the 8th degree of sidereal Cancer.

Venus quincunxes Dragon’s Head on August 9, 2012.

Venus trines Neptune on August 10, 2012; Moon is at apogee position (farthest distance from earth on August 10, 2012; Mercury trines Dragon’s Head on August 11, 2012; Mercury quincunxes Neptune on August 12, 2012.

Sun sesquiquadrates Pluto on August 14, 2012; Venus opposes Pluto on August 15, 2012.

Mars quintiles Pluto on August 16, 2012; Venus squares Uranus on August 16, 2012

Sun quintiles Jupiter on August 17, 2012; Sun sextiles Saturn on August 17, 2012.

Mercury quincunxes Pluto on August 18, 2012; Mercury trines Uranus on August 19, 2012; Saturn quintiles Pluto on August 20, 2012.

Sun sextiles Mars on August 21, 2012; Mars sesquiquadrates Jupiter on August 21, 2012

Mercury quintiles Saturn on August 23, 2012; Mercury sextiles Jupiter on August 23, 2012; Sun squares Dragon’s Head on August 23, 2012; Venus sesquiquadrates Dragon’s Head on August 23, 2012.

Sun opposes Neptune on August 24, 2012; Venus sesquiquadrates Neptune on August 25, 2012.

Mars trines Neptune on August 26, 2012.

Mercury quintiles Mars on August 27, 2012; Mercury sesquiquadrates Pluto on August 28, 2012; Mercury sesquiquadrates Uranus on August 28, 2012.

Sun trines Pluto on August 30, 2012; Mercury quintiles Jupiter on August 30, 2012; Mercury sextiles Saturn on August 30, 2012; Mercury contra-parallels Mars on August 31, 2012.

Major Astrology Events in August 2012, Astronomy Events, Celestial Events - Truthstar

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-27-2012, 11:27 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Let's check for previous solar flares :

Venus sextiles Uranus on July 5, 2012

Mars quincunxes Neptune on July 9, 2012; Sun sesquiquadrates Neptune on July 9, 2012

Sun sesquiquadrates Dragon’s Head on July 11, 2012; Mars sextiles Dragon’s Head on July 11, 2012; Venus is at aphelion position (farthest distance from Sun) on July 11, 2012; Mercury is at aphelion position (farthest distance from Sun) on July 12, 2012; Venus is at greatest illumination on July 12, 2012.

Major X1.4 Solar Flare Turning Toward Earth – July 12, 2012 | THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES

Comment

• So we have J for the scorpio Constellation

and the Trident for Neptune

have you noticed the Sickle

Sickle Star Formation Shines in Springtime Night Sky | Space, Skywatching, Stargazing, Stars & Constellations | Leo the Lion & The Sickle | Space.com

The six stars that form a backward question mark are more popularly known as the “Sickle” in the constellation of Leo, the Lion.
        The Sickle is an http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterism_(astronomy) — a noteworthy or striking pattern of stars within a larger constellation. Aside from the Big Dipper, no springtime asterism is as recognizable as the Sickle of Leo.

------------------------- The 2012 Venus Transit: The Astonomy & Astrology

Venus

The astrophysical resonances of Venus govern the heart bio-energy centre (chakra), and the thymus, which is the neurological control center for the immune system. Like the thyroid (governed by Mercury) is reflexed to the liver, the thymus is reflexed to the spleen. The heart chakra is our centre of intuitive knowing, harmony, magnetic attraction, that which we value, love, romance, and sexual rapture. It is where we find our capacity for compassion and appreciation of beauty. The heart chakra and thymus resonate to the emotional tone of fear and judgment. It is fear that shuts the heart down and causes all immune related problems. We defend our fear with judgment.

Venus (and the heart chakra), when mature and clear, expresses love in art and beauty, with a wonderful capacity for unconditional acceptance of all conditions--true, non-judgmental love. The unconditionally open heart receives and expresses love that is harmoniously balanced. Mature Venus is open to new experience, is courageous, optimistic, and aware of soul intent and purpose--as the unconditionally open heart is where soul fully radiates its light. Mature Venus is also sociable, fashionable, artistic, good willed, benevolent, diplomatic, and magnetically sensuous. Venus is also of wealth and resources and plays a prominent role in financial matters and the flow of money.
        find Gate of Man and Venus ..... looks like the period of the 4th to the 10th of August

and when Venus Meets the Camel
        or if you Prefer the Lady and the Camel (see Berber Prophecy ) June 6 2012
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-28-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• a re-post from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post192526

Drift Away-Dobie Gray Lyrics - YouTube

Day after day, I'm more confused
          Yet I look for the light through the pourin' rain
          You know that's a game that I hate to loose
          And I'm feelin' the strain
          Ain't it a shame

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
          I wanna get lost in your rock n roll
          And drift away
          And drift away

Beginnin' to think that I'm wastin' time
          I don't understand the things I do
          The world outside looks so unkind
          Now I'm countin' on you
          To carry me through

And drift away
          Yea, give me the beat boys and free my soul
          And drift away

And when my mind is free
          You know a melody can move me
          And when I'm feelin' blue

The guitar's comin' through
          To soothe me

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
          I want you to know I believe in your song
          And rhythm and rhyme and harmony
          You help me along
          Makin' me strong

And drift away
          Give me the beat boys and free my soul
          And drift away

Oh-ho, ah-no
          And drift away

Hey, hey, hey, yeah
          And drift away

Na, Na, now won't ya
          Won't ya take me
          Oh-ha, take me

Goddess Spirituality « Journeying to the Goddess

The Kachia are a spirits in the western Pueblo cosmology and religious practices of the Native American Tribes of the region. Western Pueblo, Native American cultures which are located in the southwestern region of the United States, include the Hopi, Zuni, Tewa Village, Acoma Pueblo, and the Laguna Pueblo. The Kachina has spread to the more eastern Pueblos as well.

“Magnificent Seven” by Sally Hall

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-28-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• side note:

The Longest Day

In the Northern Hemisphere the Summer Solstice occurs around June 21st whilst the Winter Solstice occurs around December 21st each year. In the Southern Hemisphere the respective dates are reversed.
            In the Northern Hemisphere the Vernal Equinox (Spring Equinox) occurs around March 21st whilst the Autumnal Equinox (Fall Equinox) occurs around September 21st each year. Again in the Southern Hemisphere the respective dates are reversed.
            Harmonic Math play time:

21/03/12 = HM 9
            21/06/12 = HM 3
            21/09/12 = HM 6
            21/12/12 = HM 9

Comment

• The seat of meta-consciousness in the brain

This shows the brain regions activated more strongly during lucid dreaming than in a normal dream. Credit: MPI of Psychiatry
              Which areas of the brain help us to perceive our world in a self-reflective manner is difficult to measure. During wakefulness, we are always conscious of ourselves. In sleep, however, we are not. But there are people, known as lucid dreamers, who can become aware of dreaming during sleep. Studies employing magnetic resonance tomography (MRT) have now been able to demonstrate that a specific cortical network consisting of the right dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, the frontopolar regions and the precuneus is activated when this lucid consciousness is attained. All of these regions are associated with self-reflective functions. This research into lucid dreaming gives the authors of the latest study insight into the neural basis of human consciousness.

The human capacity of self-perception, self-reflection and consciousness development are among the unsolved mysteries of neuroscience. Despite modern imaging techniques, it is still impossible to fully visualise what goes on in the brain when people move to consciousness from an unconscious state. The problem lies in the fact that it is difficult to watch our brain during this transitional change. Although this process is the same, every time a person awakens from sleep, the basic activity of our brain is usually greatly reduced during deep sleep. This makes it impossible to clearly delineate the specific brain activity underlying the regained self-perception and consciousness during the transition to wakefulness from the global changes in brain activity that takes place at the same time.

Scientists from the Max Planck Institutes of Psychiatry in Munich and for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences in Leipzig and from Charité in Berlin have now studied people who are aware that they are dreaming while being in a dream state, and are also able to deliberately control their dreams. Those so-called lucid dreamers have access to their memories during lucid dreaming, can perform actions and are aware of themselves – although remaining unmistakably in a dream state and not waking up. As author Martin Dresler explains, "In a normal dream, we have a very basal consciousness, we experience perceptions and emotions but we are not aware that we are only dreaming. It's only in a lucid dream that the dreamer gets a meta-insight into his or her state."

Comment

• Namárië

An Elvish Poem by J.R.R Tolkien
                Music Composed by M. de Cygne

Ah! like gold fall the leaves in the wind,
                long years numberless as the wings of trees!
                The years have passed like swift draughts
                of the sweet mead in lofty halls beyond the West,
                beneath the blue vaults of Varda
                wherein the stars tremble in the song of her voice, holy and queenly

Who now shall refill the cup for me?

For now the Kindler, Varda, the Queen of the Stars,
                from Mount Everwhite has uplifted her hands like clouds,
                and all paths are drowned deep in shadow;
                and out of a grey country darkness lies on the foaming waves between us,
                and mist covers the jewels of Calacirya for ever.
                Now lost, lost to those from the East is Valimar!

Farewell! Maybe thou shalt find Valimar.
                Maybe even thou shalt find it.
                Farewell!

Namárië: The Ilúvamil Expression

------------------------- The 2012 Venus Transit: The Astonomy & Astrology

Venus

The astrophysical resonances of Venus govern the heart bio-energy centre (chakra), and the thymus, which is the neurological control center for the immune system. Like the thyroid (governed by Mercury) is reflexed to the liver, the thymus is reflexed to the spleen. The heart chakra is our centre of intuitive knowing, harmony, magnetic attraction, that which we value, love, romance, and sexual rapture. It is where we find our capacity for compassion and appreciation of beauty. The heart chakra and thymus resonate to the emotional tone of fear and judgment. It is fear that shuts the heart down and causes all immune related problems. We defend our fear with judgment.

Venus (and the heart chakra), when mature and clear, expresses love in art and beauty, with a wonderful capacity for unconditional acceptance of all conditions--true, non-judgmental love. The unconditionally open heart receives and expresses love that is harmoniously balanced. Mature Venus is open to new experience, is courageous, optimistic, and aware of soul intent and purpose--as the unconditionally open heart is where soul fully radiates its light. Mature Venus is also sociable, fashionable, artistic, good willed, benevolent, diplomatic, and magnetically sensuous. Venus is also of wealth and resources and plays a prominent role in financial matters and the flow of money.
                find Gate of Man and Venus ..... looks like the period of the 4th to the 10th of August

and when Venus Meets the Camel
                or if you Prefer the Lady and the Camel (see Berber Prophecy ) June 6 2012

The Aisha Prophecy :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

The Aisha Prophecy always keep in mind the perspective of the seer

Here's what I've been able to find out.
                It's an early 12th century prophecy by a Berber chieftain and mystic named Muhammed ibn Tumart.
                Here is the text of the prophecy.

"The Lady of the Camel will come, born again, to show men that they have fallen into error. She comes to raise up the women of Islam. She comes to teach and she comes to bring justice. It is not revealed when, but she will come. She will be of the East, but turn your eyes to the West because that is where her banner will unfurl. She will have grown up among you, dressed in white, pure of heart, until the day when she reaches full womanhood. The flame-haired angel, Qaila, sent to guide her and protect her, will, on that day, reveal to her that she is the Lady of the Camel reborn. She will know that it is true and she will come. She will speak to all nations with words writ on wind. Her words will ride the lightning. They will be as shooting stars. And the angel, Qaila, will be with her, sword in hand. Woe to those who would deny the truth of her words. Woe to those who would silence her. Woe to those who would slay her. The angel, Qaila, will send them to hell."
                Varda = Venus = Lady of the Camel

Tinariwen Toumast - Aman Iman - YouTube
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-28-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Now here is the concept i am having a bit of difficulty to grasp ( due to its fractal Nature )
                  for certain find

as Above so Below
                  or the existence of their avatar / reflection on Earth / Fractal Antenna ( as the indians believe )

works both ways for the above picture

so in order to confirm some of the patterns ..... found the following that is quite interesting :

boundless love « Oculus divinorum v.4

Original Title: Venus-Neptune contacts and the divinity of love

Many astrologers like to emphasize the illusory nature that characterizes Venus-Neptune aspects. Apparently Venus-Neptune people don’t like the mundane, daily gestures that mark a long term relationship, they say. These people need fantasy, romance, escape. They’d rather pine than have the real deal. While that can be true, I’d add that those aspects present the possibility of having a direct romantic relationship (Venus) with the divine (Neptune). This is hardly a fantasy relationship, even if it doesn’t involve a blood and flesh human. Moreover, maintaining this relationship requires incredible discipline exacted upon a quotidian level.
                  A perfect example of this can be found in celebrated female Christian mystics. I looked at the natal charts of four famous women in the Middle Ages who had notable numinous experiences, and discovered three had Venus-Neptune contacts and to my surprize, all had at least one or more aspects that would indicate a strong libido or a more intense sexuality (e.g. Venus-Pluto, Mars-Venus, Mars-Pluto). While three examples hardly make a rule and the data may be debatable given how old these women are, it’s fair to say that finding birth data for such women is rare, and three for four isn’t bad.
                  1) The most famous example, the young Joan of Arc, claimed to have received visions from god. While I don’t recall any documents specifying any perceived romantic relationship with Christ, this warrior Capricorn sun had an unshakable faith in her communication with god. Her chart features a Venus-Neptune opposition in Capricorn-Cancer. Other interesting aspects include (in order of widening orb) a Venus-Mars trine, a Mars-Neptune sextile and a Mars-Pluto square.

2) Julian of Norwich was one of the most famous anchoresses of her time. She had an out of sign Venus-Neptune trine in Libra-Capricorn respectively. Other Key aspects in her natal include a Mars-Neptune square and a Venus-Pluto opposition. Her mystical writings, Sixteen Revelations of Divine Love are available on wikipedia and detail a very intimate relationship with god. Interestingly, she attributed both female and masculine traits to god, sometimes refering to god the mother.

I saw that God rejoiceth that He is our Father, and God rejoiceth that He is our Mother, and God rejoiceth that He is our Very Spouse and our soul is His loved Wife.

3) Catherine of Sienna was an Italian prioress. She had a Venus-Neptune square in Taurus-Aquarius. Other aspects: Venus-Mars sextile (with Pluto at the mid-point) and a Venus-Saturn sextile. You can read some of her writings at Drawn by Love. A very insightful excerpt:

I long to see you so totally ablaze with loving fire that you become one with gentle First truth. Truly the soul’s being united with and transformed into him is like fire consuming the dampness in logs. Once the logs are heated through and through, the fire burns and changes them into itself, giving them its own color and warmth and power.

4) Our final case lacks a Neptune-Venus contact. Teresa of Ávila was a Spanish mystic with a fierce Aries sun (trine Pluto) which was conjunct a very active Venus. Notable aspects include a Venus-Mars sextile, Venus-Saturn trine, Venus-Pluto square and Venus-Jupiter sextile. How intense and passionate was her relationship with Christ?

I saw in his hand a long spear of gold, and at the iron’s point there seemed to be a little fire. He appeared to me to be thrusting it at times into my heart, and to pierce my very entrails; when he drew it out, he seemed to draw them out also, and to leave me all on fire with a great love of God. The pain was so great, that it made me moan; and yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it. The soul is satisfied now with nothing less than God. The pain is not bodily, but spiritual; though the body has its share in it. It is a caressing of love so sweet which now takes place between the soul and God, that I pray God of His goodness to make him experience it who may think that I am lying.

Personally I find that much hotter than what the best contemporary sex writers out there can come up with. But that’s just my opinion and I admit I do have Venus-Neptune conj in Sag. (And a Venus-Pluto sexile plus a strongly placed Mars squaring Pluto and trining Jupiter among other things…) While I doubt I’ll ever join the ranks of Christian saints and mystics, I do think romantic love in a relationship (Venus) is like a divine (Neptune) fire (Sag) that you must tend to. You submit to this task, this daily devotion of tending the fire with discipline, with compassion, with integrity, and all such things because it is a gift from the gods and one of the most powerful offerings you can return to the divine. For this Venus-Neptune native, there is no true love unless you are already in love with god.
                  Revelations of Divine Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The individual revelations are as follows:

1 The Crown of Thorns and God's love for all that is made — the hazelnut
                  2 The face of Jesus on the Cross
                  3 All creation is in God's wise care
                  4 The scourging of Jesus, and the spilling of his blood
                  5 The evil one defeated by the cross
                  6 God's gifts of thanks to those who serve him
                  7 God comforts those whether in good times or bad
                  8 The death of Christ
                  9 The love for humanity that brought Christ to his Passion fills the heavens
                  10 The broken heart of Jesus for love of the world
                  11 Mary, mother of Jesus
                  12 The glory of Christ
                  13 The great deed of God's making amends for our sin, which prevents us, and that he will make all things well
                  14 God is the ground of our beseeching: he inspires us to pray and gives us what is needful
                  15 Our coming up above: resurrection
                  16 Christ dwells in the souls of those who love him

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-28-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• the fun part begins here:

List of female mystics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Contents [hide]
                    1 Bahá'í Faith
                    2 Buddhism
                    3 Christianity
                    4 Hinduism
                    4.1 Vedic
                    4.2 Medieval
                    4.3 Modern
                    5 Islam
                    6 Judaism
                    7 Other female mystics

+

Birth Chart Calculator - An Interactive Birth Chart Wheel

will try a few samples

as we have already discussed her (nut not included in the wiki list )

Hildegard von Bingen Born: 16-Sep-1098 Böckelheim, Germany

Born: August 17, 1098, 10:50 PM
                    in: Bermersheim (Germany)
                    Sun: 0°16' Virgo AS: 16°09' Gemini
                    Moon: 4°46' Aries MC: 12°36' Aquarius
                    Dominants: Leo, Aries, Gemini
                    Mercury, Neptune, Venus

Houses 4, 11, 12 / Fire, Air / Fixed
                    Numerology: Birthpath 7

In brief, a natal chart is composed of ten planets: two luminaries, the Sun and the Moon, three fast-moving or individual planets, Mercury, Venus and Mars, two slow-moving planets, Jupiter and Saturn, and three very slow-moving planets, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Additional secondary elements are: the Lunar Nodes, the Dark Moon or Lilith, Chiron and other asteroids such as Vesta, Pallas, Ceres or Juno. There are also special features such as the Arabic Parts, the Vertex, the Black Sun, hypothetical planets, etc. They are all posited on the Zodiac wheel consisting of twelve signs, from Aries to Pisces, and divided into twelve astrological houses.
                    Astrology: Hildegard of Bingen, date of birth: 1098/08/17, Horoscope, Birth Chart, Astrological Portrait, Biography

as the Japanese say : Male Left Female Right

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-28-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Eva de Vitray-Meyerovitch - Wikipédia

Born november 5th 1909 at Boulogne-Billancourt

she was one of the best Rumi Translator

She was educated in Catholic schools and opted for a license in law 2, before starting a PhD in philosophy with respect to the symbolism in Platon 3.

so what does her chart tell you .... remember i am merely a beginner in chart reading

The Prophet said that women
                      totally dominate men of intellect and possessors of hearts,
                      But ignorant men dominate women,
                      for they are shackled by the ferocity of animals.

--Rumi
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-28-2012, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Coast to Coast AM (July-26-2012) Mysterious Pyramid, Drought, & Electric Universe - YouTube

Date: 07-26-12
                        Host: George Noory
                        Guests: Linda Moulton Howe, Dr. John McDougall
                        Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe shared the latest Earthfiles news on heat, drought, & fires, the electric universe, and a mysterious pyramid structure that may exist in Alaska. In her first segment, she reported that between January and July 2012, the United States has broken 40,000 heat temperature records, and 2/3 of the contiguous US is now in moderate to severe drought, second only to the summer of 1934-- the height of the Dust Bowl era. She interviewed Prof. Jonathan Overpeck of the Univ. of Arizona in Tucson, who said "heat waves are getting hotter and longer, and forest fires are getting bigger and more severe." As to the cause, he cited the warming of Earth brought about by greenhouse gas pollution primarily from fossil fuel burning. More here.

In her second report, Linda spoke with two researchers of the "electric universe" theory: Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott. The electric universe hypothesis suggests that 99% of all matter (excluding dark energy & dark matter) is made up of plasma, and when the plasma moves, electric currents are created. Thornhill talked about the electrical behavior around stars and nebulae, while Talbott addressed the Valles Marineris crater on Mars. It "looks like nothing more than an electric arc blasting across the surface of Mars and removing immense amounts of material from the planet," he commented. Further details.

In a two-part report, Linda interviewed retired U. S. Army counterintelligence Warrant Officer Douglas Mutschler who'd been puzzled by a USGS map in his intell work that had a large whited out area between Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska. Then, on an evening in November 1992 on Channel 13 in Anchorage, Alaska, he and 39 others in his unit were in a Ft. Richardson cafeteria when they all watched a news program about the discovery of a very large pyramidal structure underground between Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska, that was discovered when geologists studied crust images during the May 22, 1992, large underground nuclear detonation in China. After the newscast, Mutschler went to the Channel 13 TV news station to get a dub of the report and was told by the General Manager that no such broadcast had occurred. He knew that was not the truth and when he was leaving the station, a TV technician approached him and said privately that the underground pyramid in Alaska story had aired, but afterward someone ordered the story erased. Later, when he sought out information on the topic at a classified archive in Fort Meade, two men showed up and told him to leave the subject alone. More here.
                        Earthfiles.com Science | Was Biggest Canyon in the Solar System Scarred by Plasma?

- July 18, 2012, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences: A team of scientists has created an “MRI” of the Sun’s interior plasma motions, shedding light on how it transfers heat from its deep interior to its surface. The result upends our understanding of how heat is transported outwards by the Sun and challenges existing explanations of the formation of sunspots and magnetic field generation. This means the conventional theory about heat transfer in the sun from the interior to the surface has not been confirmed, leaving the electric universe researchers proposing that the sun could be externally powered like a “light bulb on a wire.”
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-28-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Crop Circle at Etchilhampton (2), Nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 28th July   2012.

Comment

• Crosby,Stills & Nash - Dear Mr. Fantasy - YouTube

Dear Mr. Fantasy lyrics
                            Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
                            Something to make us all happy
                            Do anything, take us out of this gloom
                            Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

You are the one who can make us all laugh
                            Doing this, you break down in tears
                            Please, don't be sad if it was a straight life you had
                            None of us would've known you all the years

Each time you choose to sing the rock and roll blues
                            You take everybody's loneliness with you
                            What do you lose each time you face down a room?
                            All of us see how it changes through you

So sing of the ocean of tears you have sailed
                            Of strangers and lovers that took you
                            All of us sailed and all of us failed
                            In one way, we don't ever hear you

Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
                            Something to make us all happy
                            Do anything, take us out of this gloom
                            Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

birth of this pattern ( solar triangle ) 13 / 03 / 12 for experiment's sake

so for the birth Chart area i picked Heliopolis egypt ( city of of the sun ) ...........check out the result ..... might surprise some

Coordinates: 30°07′46.3″N 31°17′20″E

30+7+46+3 = 86
                            31+17+20 = 68

86+68= 154 = 1

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-28-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• one more info :

Göbekli Tepe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Göbekli Tepe Turkish: [ɡøbe̞kli te̞pɛ][2] ("Potbelly Hill"[3]) is a Neolithic hilltop sanctuary erected at the top of a mountain ridge in the Southeastern Anatolia Region of Turkey, some 15 kilometers (9 mi) northeast of the town of Şanlıurfa (formerly Urfa / Edessa). It is the oldest known human-made religious structure.[1][4] The site was most likely erected by hunter-gatherers in the 10th millennium BC and has been under excavation since 1994 by German and Turkish archaeologists.[5] Together with Nevalı Çori, it has revolutionized understanding of the Eurasian Neolithic.[6]
                              Coordinates: 37.2233°N 38.9224°E

3+7+2+2+3+3 = 20 = HM 2
                              3+8+9+2+2+4 = 28 = HM 1
                              1+2 = HM 3

btw: the above image looks like the Leo Constellation reversed

Comment

• FOUM HANCH = Mouth of the Snake :

Foum hanch, Morocco - Geographical Names, map, geographic coordinates

Coordinates: 30° 04' 48" N 5° 52' 48" W

30+4+48 = 82 = HM 1

5+52+48 = 105 = HM 6

1 + 6 = HM 7

Comment

Working...
                                X