• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iron lion zion - YouTube

"Iron Lion Zion"

I am on the rock and then I check a stock
    I have to run like a fugitive to save the life I live
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion (repeat)
    Iron Lion Zion
    I'm on the run but I ain't got no gun
    See they want to be the star
    So they fighting tribal war
    And they saying Iron like a Lion in Zion
    Iron like a Lion in Zion,
    Iron Lion Zion

I'm on the rock, (running and you running)
    I take a stock, (running like a fugitive)
    I had to run like a fugitive just to save the life I live
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion (repeat)
    Iron Lion Zion, Iron Lion Zion, Iron Lion Zion
    Iron like a Lion in Zion, Iron like a Lion in Zion
    Iron like a Lion in Zion
    Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Etymology

The etymology of the word Zion (ṣiyôn) is uncertain.[1][2] [4] Mentioned in the Bible in the Book of Samuel (2 Samuel 5:7) as the name of the Jebusite fortress conquered by King David, its origin likely predates the Israelites.[1][2] If Semitic, it may be derived from the Hebrew root ''ṣiyyôn ("castle") or the Hebrew ṣiyya ("dry land," Jeremiah 51:43) or the Arabic šanā ("protect" or "citadel").[1][4] It might also be related to the Arabic root ṣahî ("ascend to the top") or ṣuhhay ("tower" or "the top of the mountain").[4] A non-Semitic relationship to the Hurrian word šeya ("river" or "brook") has also been suggested.[4]
    [edit]
    Orthography

The form Tzion (Hebrew: ציון‎; Tiberian vocalization: Ṣiyyôn) appears 108 times in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible), and once as HaTzion.[5] It is spelled with a Tzadi and not Zayin.[6] The commonly used form is based on German orthography,[7] where z is always pronounced [t͡s] (e.g. "zog" [t͡soːk]), hence "Tsion" in German literature.[clarification needed] A tz would only be used if the preceding vowel is short, and hence use of Zion in 19th century German Biblical criticism. This orthography was adopted because in German the correct transliteration can only be rendered from the one instance of HaTzion in Kings II 23:17, where the a vowel is followed by a double consonant tz.

TZION = 4 + 7 + 1 + 7 + 5 = 24 = HM 6 Bob Marley - zion train - YouTube

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    from: http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...tml#post204939

hyder ...... hyder

Hyderabad | Define Hyderabad at Dictionary.com

Hai·dar·a·bad   [hahy-der-uh-bahd, -bad, hahy-druh-] Show IPA
    noun
    Hyderabad

HAIDAR (حيدر). Arabic name, derived from the vocabulary word haidar/heydar, meaning "lion." (The Vazir of Lankuran: a Persian Play, Haggard- Le Strange, 1882). Haidar Ali Moulwi, of Faizabad, author of the Muntahi-ul-Kalam and several other works. (A Oriental Biographical Dictionary, Beale, 1881). Also spelled Haider and Heydar.

Ash-Shams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ash-Shams
    Surah 91. The Sun
    HM 1 15 verses HM 6

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-08-2012, 12:06 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• a repost from http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post188452

Just linking a few loose Threads

here is a nice article about the Rothchild by David Icke ; although i am not too sure about the reptilian side ... who knows ... They may also be the dark side of the Brotherhood of the Snake all truth is half truth

Before It's News

Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong.

Take the Rothschilds, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German) in the 18th century when a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others.

They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David on the front of their house in Frankfurt.

The Star of David or Seal of Solomon is an ancient esoteric symbol and only became associated with Jewish people after the Rothschilds adopted it for themselves. It has absolutely no connection to "David" or "Solomon", as Jewish historical sources confirm.

The Jewish farmers were told what to grow and they soon found out who was in charge if they questioned his orders. In 1901, these Jewish people complained to Rothschild about this dictatorship over their settlement or "Yishuv".

They asked him:
      "..if you wish to save the Yishuv, first take your hands from it, and…for once permit the colonists to have the possibility of correcting for themselves whatever needs correcting.."
      Baron Rothschild replied:
      "I created the Yishuv, I alone. Therefore no men, neither colonists nor organizations, have the right to interfere in my plans.."
      In one sentence, you have the true attitude of the Rothschilds to Jewish people, and indeed, the human population in general.
      According to Simon Schama’s book, Two Rothschilds and the Land of Israel (Collins, London, 1978), the Rothschilds acquired 80% of the land of Israel.
      ----------------------------------------

and from the french version:

Manuscripts and rare books of Yemenis had to be routed separately from Aden by boat, when community members came to retrieve them, they explained that the warehouse where they were stored had burned. This disaster, which has never been the subject of investigation, provoked rumors that these documents were given to research institutes
      astrotheological books probably The Atlantean Conspiracy - 44

Histoire des Juifs au Yémen - Wikipédia

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-44.html

Comment

• The Atlantean Conspiracy - 44

The word Vatican comes from Vaticinia which means “place of divinations” or “place of the sorcerers.” The Vatican actually funds and controls every astronomical telescope and observatory in the world and all findings run through the Vatican before both the public and the scientific communities. Mass derives from the Egyptian Mes, an annual sacred cake ritually baked with Nile riverbank clay.
        The Atlantean Conspiracy: Skull and Bones Society (part 1)

The Skull and Bones secret society was officially founded at Yale University in 1832, but finds its roots in German Freemasonry, and takes its symbology from the Pirates/Brotherhood of Death. Like the Masons, Bonesmen choose their own initiates, and the only way to enter the Brotherhood is to be “tapped” by an existing member. Only 15 members are accepted each year which is absolutely amazing considering the number of important historical figures who just happen to be Skull and Bonesmen.
        Geronimo's kin sue Skull and Bones society - US news - Life - NBCNews.com

Check this out ....... relate then to Modern events around the World :

http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/agrippamars.html

Agrippa on the Things Ruled by Mars

CHAPTER XXXI.
        How Provinces, and Kingdoms are Distributed to Planets.

Mars with Aries governs Brittany, France, Germany, Bastarnia, the lower parts of Syria, Idumea and Judea; with Scorpio he rules Syria, Comagena, Cappadocia, Metagonium, Mauritania and Getulia

Mars in Scorpio ~ The Astrology Place

CHAPTER XLVII. ( 47 )
        What Places are Suitable to Every Star

To Mars, fiery and bloody places, furnacnes, bakehouses, shambles, places of execution and and places where there have been great battles fought and slaughters made and the like.

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post203657

As Above so Below

Comment

• and let's not forget

when the lion wakes up

I wonder what noise it is going to make

Scientists: You can hear the Northern lights | The Bunsen Burner

Northern lights sound like a kind of clapping, or applause, just 230 feet above the ground. The study confirms reports by wilderness travelers who say they've heard strange noises when the northern lights appear.
          The Clapping Song Mash-Up Video - YouTube

Three, six, nine
          The goose drank wine
          The monkey chewed tobacco
          On the streetcar line

The line broke
          The monkey got choked
          And they all went to Heaven
          In a little row boat

Clap, pat, clap, pat
          Clap, pat, clap, slap

Clap, pat, clap your hand
          Pat it on your partners hand
          Right hand, clap, pat
          Clap your hand cross it
          With your left arm
          Pat your partners left palm

Cap, pat, clap your hand
          Pat your partners right palm
          With your right palm again

Clap, slap
          Slap your hands, slap your thigh
          And sing a little song, go

My mother told me
          If I was goody
          That she would buy me

A rubber dolly

My auntie told her
          I kissed a soldier
          Now she won't buy me
          A rubber dolly

Three, six, nine
          The goose drank wine
          On the streetcar line

The line broke
          The monkey got choked
          In a little row boat

Clap, pat
          Clap your hands and prepare to pat
          Clap, take your right arm
          With your right palm

Clap, take your hand back and clap
          Pat, take your right arm
          Cross your right arm with your left arm
          Pat your partners left palm
          With your left palm

Clap, take your hand back and clap
          Pat, take your right arm
          Cross your left arm
          With your right palm
          Clap, now back with the clap

Take the pats of your palms
          And slap your thighs
          And watch the fun materialize
          As you sing this little song

My mother told me
          If I was goody
          That she would buy me
          A rubber dolly

My auntie told her
          I kissed a soldier
          Now she won't buy me
          A rubber dolly

Three, six, nine
          The goose drank wine
          On the streetcar line

The line broke
          The monkey got choked
          On a little row boat

Clap, pat, clap, pat
          Clap, pat, clap, slap
          Clap, pat, clap, pat
          Clap, pat, clap, slap....

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
            IndianaBoys , is there a way to see if the solar triangle is still visible .... and if so where the filament would be relative to the solar triangle

would be curious to see that

here is a nice website to find the coordinates (maybe ) of the solar triangle and the solar snake

Solar Rotation

MonsieurM,

Good question.

Took some time and the best I could come up with is this:

Solar rotation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            This is called the sidereal rotation period, and should not be confused with the synodic rotation period of 26.24 days, which is the time for a fixed feature on the Sun to rotate to the same apparent position as viewed from Earth.

Date Calculator:
            Calculator: Add to or subtract from a date

So applying this info I came up with these dates:

Date - Time
            2012-03-13 13:00
            2012-04-08 19:00
            2012-05-05 02:00
            2012-05-31 08:00
            2012-06-26 14:00
            2012-07-22 20:00
            2012-08-18 02:00

If there is a problem with the logic, let me know and will update this post to reflect it.

Hope this is what you were looking for,

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
              MonsieurM,

Good question.

Took some time and the best I could come up with is this:

Solar rotation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              This is called the sidereal rotation period, and should not be confused with the synodic rotation period of 26.24 days, which is the time for a fixed feature on the Sun to rotate to the same apparent position as viewed from Earth.

Date Calculator:
              Calculator: Add to or subtract from a date

So applying this info I came up with these dates:

Date - Time
              2012-03-13 13:00
              2012-04-08 19:00
              2012-05-05 02:00
              2012-05-31 08:00
              2012-06-26 14:00
              2012-07-22 20:00
              2012-08-18 02:00

If there is a problem with the logic, let me know and will update this post to reflect it.

Hope this is what you were looking for,

IndianaBoys
              Thank you IndianaBoys .... and yes it does make sense

Comment

• Just wanted to clarify a bit the concept of Astrotheology : Astrotheology of the Ancients

the 7 Planets as presented in the various presentations as having an influence on us Humans ... if you think about it scientifically ... there are many truth to that

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post187363

I think you might like this this info ...remember Anisotropy

Lenses can bend light and sound in almost any direction

(PhysOrg.com) -- When an optical fiber is bent by 90° or more, the light begins to leak away, posing a problem for fiber optics communications. But by using special lenses that can bend light by not only 90°, but also 180° (i.e., a U-turn) or 360° (i.e., a full loop), scientists may limit light leakage in optical fibers and overcome this problem, not to mention provide a useful material for many other applications. Recently, a team of scientists has theoretically investigated materials for achieving this kind of advanced light control, which could work equally well for sound waves.

The scientists, Sebastien Guenneau and coauthors from Institut Fresnel, CNRS, University of Aix-Marseille in Marseille, France, have published their study on the focusing and bending of light and sound waves in a recent issue of the New Journal of Physics.

As Guenneau explained, both light and sound control techniques use gradient index (GRIN) lenses, which can effectively be used to curve space for light and sound trajectories. By creating a change, or gradient, in the refractive index of a lens, the scientists could create anisotropies – that is, make the lens' refractive index directionally dependent.
                doesn't remind you of: ( Principle of Correspondence )

images taken from : Sacred Geometry

---------------------------

Gravitational lens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spacetime around a massive object (such as a galaxy cluster or a black hole) is curved, and as a result light rays from a background source (such as a galaxy) propagating through spacetime are bent. The lensing effect can magnify and distort the image of the background source.
                Unlike an optical lens, maximum 'bending' occurs closest to, and minimum 'bending' furthest from, the center of a gravitational lens. Consequently, a gravitational lens has no single focal point, but a focal line instead. If the (light) source, the massive lensing object, and the observer lie in a straight line, the original light source will appear as a ring around the massive lensing object. If there is any misalignment the observer will see an arc segment instead

same effect times 7 (planets ) .... 7 lenses ( Massive Fractal Antennas ) that combines different light depending on which Constellation it is in

The Age of Pisces (The Piscean Age)

Symbol of Pisces:

The zodiacal signs:
                the vernal equinox (northern hemisphere) is occurring in Pisces;

The Age of Pisces is technically the current age and some astrologers believe it will remain so for approximately another 600 years. At that time, the vernal equinox point will no longer be facing Pisces, but moved into the constellation of Aquarius, thus beginning the Age of Aquarius (see grav lens image above ) . However, there are many astrologers who believe that the Age of Aquarius has already arrived or will arrive soon.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-08-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Something for you to ponder about:

if we dare apply the principle of correspondence ....we could suppose the following info happened to at least the planets between Earth and the Sun

Last month's solar flare created a mysterious 'pulse' on Earth that seemed to 'answer' sun's blast | Mail Online

After an unusually long quiet period, the sun unleashed a solar flare on May 17 this year - but scientists are now puzzling over what happened on Earth.

Neutron monitors all round the world lit up in response to the blast for the first time in six years, despite the fact it was an M-Class, or moderate, flare.

The 'answering' pulse shouldn't have happened at all. Now scientists are trying to unravel what happened - and why our planet 'pulsed' in response.

MC Solaar "Nouveau Western" - YouTube

-------------------------

J. J . Cale - Strange Days - YouTube

Strange days
                  That's coming on us
                  Strange ways
                  This time of ours
                  There is no meaning
                  For this to happen
                  Strange days
                  It seems so far
                  Used to be
                  Everything was falling
                  Right in place
                  Where it all would be
                  So those changes
                  I sometimes wonder
                  Could I get back
                  Where we used to be
                  Strange days
                  That's coming for us
                  Strange ways
                  This time of ours
                  There is no meaning
                  For this to happen
                  Strange days
                  It seems so far
                  There is no meaning
                  For it to happen
                  Strange days
                  It seems so far
                  Strange days
                  It seems so far
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-09-2012, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• A strong solar flare reaching M5.1 took place at 01:47 UTC Thursday morning. The flare was centered around Sunspot 1476

shall we check the Birth Chart of this Pattern .... same as before Heliopolis as the birth place

Birth Chart Calculator - An Interactive Birth Chart Wheel

After an unusually long quiet period, the sun unleashed a solar flare on May 17 this year - but scientists are now puzzling over what happened on Earth.

Neutron monitors all round the world lit up in response to the blast for the first time in six years, despite the fact it was an M-Class, or moderate, flare.

The 'answering' pulse shouldn't have happened at all. Now scientists are trying to unravel what happened - and why our planet 'pulsed' in response.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-08-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• info update:

Simple mathematical computations underlie brain circuits

The brain has billions of neurons, arranged in complex circuits that allow us to perceive the world, control our movements and make decisions. Deciphering those circuits is critical to understanding how the brain works and what goes wrong in neurological disorders.
                      MIT neuroscientists have now taken a major step toward that goal. In a new paper appearing in the Aug. 9 issue of Nature, they report that two major classes of brain cells repress neural activity in specific mathematical ways: One type subtracts from overall activation, while the other divides it.

"These are very simple but profound computations," says Mriganka Sur, the Paul E. Newton Professor of Neuroscience and senior author of the Nature paper. "The major challenge for neuroscience is to conceptualize massive amounts of data into a framework that can be put into the language of computation. It had been a mystery how these different cell types achieve that."

The findings could help scientists learn more about diseases thought to be caused by imbalances in brain inhibition and excitation, including autism, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Lead authors of the paper are grad student Caroline Runyan and postdoc Nathan Wilson. Forea Wang '11, who contributed to the work as an MIT undergraduate, is also an author of the paper.

A fine balance

There are hundreds of different types of neuron in the brain; most are excitatory, while a smaller fraction are inhibitory. All sensory processing and cognitive function arises from the delicate balance between these two influences. Imbalances in excitation and inhibition have been associated with schizophrenia and autism.

"There is growing evidence that alterations in excitation and inhibition are at the core of many subsets of neuropsychiatric disorders," says Sur, who is also the director of the Simons Center for the Social Brain at MIT. "It makes sense, because these are not disorders in the fundamental way in which the brain is built. They're subtle disorders in brain circuitry and they affect very specific brain systems, such as the social brain."
                      a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                      COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                      An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways. a harmonic cascade effect
                      from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-77.html

-----------------------

Oh, my stars and hexagons! DNA code shapes gold nanoparticles

(Phys.org) -- DNA holds the genetic code for all sorts of biological molecules and traits. But University of Illinois researchers have found that DNA's code can similarly shape metallic structures .

The team found that DNA segments can direct the shape of gold nanoparticles – tiny gold crystals that have many applications in medicine, electronics and catalysis. Led by Yi Lu, the Schenck Professor of Chemistry at the U. of I., the team published its surprising findings in the journal Angewandte Chemie.

"DNA-encoded nanoparticle synthesis can provide us a facile but novel way to produce nanoparticles with predictable shape and properties," Lu said. "Such a discovery has potential impacts in bio-nanotechnology and applications in our everyday lives such as catalysis, sensing, imaging and medicine."
                      ------------------------- think Bankster

Hyenas that think outside the box solve problems faster

Innovative problem solving requires trying many different solutions. That's true for humans, and now Michigan State University researchers show that it's true for hyenas / Banksters , too.
                      ----------------

Diversity keeps grasslands resilient to drought, climate change

For much of the year drought has been plaguing American grasslands. But a recent study found that grasses do not appear to be losing the turf war against climate when it comes to surviving with little precipitation.
                      The Kansas State University-led study looked at the drought tolerance of 426 species of grass from around the world. The goal was to better understand how grasslands in different parts of the world may respond to the changes in frequency and severity of drought in the future.

Grasslands have several important ecological functions, according to Joseph Craine, research assistant professor of biology and the study's lead author. Grasslands convert and store carbon dioxide, are a food source for grazing animals like cattle and bison, and help cool the surrounding atmosphere.

"The idea is that if you maintain a diverse grassland, you'll have a large number of drought-tolerant species ready to take over critical functions if there is a change in climate or an extended period of drought, like what we've had this year," Craine said. "Yet, we've never known which grasslands have drought-tolerant species in them."
                      Lu said.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-09-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• just a side note :

spent some time re-checking the UMMO affair ..... there is something off about that story .... just can't yet put my finger on it .... but some interesting half truth in those papers .... http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post196955

Comment

• Plenty of dark matter near the Sun

(Phys.org) -- Astronomers at the University of Zürich, the ETH Zurich, the University of Leicester and NAOC Beijing have found large amounts of invisible "dark matter" near the Sun. Their results are consistent with the theory that the Milky Way Galaxy is surrounded by a massive "halo" of dark matter, but this is the first study of its kind to use a method rigorously tested against mock data from high quality simulations. The authors also find tantalising hints of a new dark matter component in our Galaxy. The team's results will be published in the journal Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society.

---------------------------

The Brain Set Free - Science News

The Brain Set Free
                          Lifting neural constraints could turn back time, making way for youthful flexibility
                          By Laura Sanders
                          August 11th, 2012; Vol.182 #3 (p. 18

A baby’s brain is a thirsty sponge, slurping up words, figuring out faces and learning which foods are good and bad to eat. Information about the world flooding into a young brain begins to carve out traces, like rushing water over soft limestone. As the outside world sculpts the growing brain, important connections between nerve cells become strong rivers, while smaller unused tributaries quietly disappear.

In time, these brain connections crystallize, forming indelible patterns etched into marble. Impressionable brain systems that allowed a child to easily learn a language, for instance, go away, abandoned for the speed and strength that come with rigidity. In a fully set brain, signals fly around effortlessly, making commonplace tasks short work. A master of efficiency, the adult brain loses the exuberance of childhood.

But the adult brain need not remain in this petrified state. In a feat of neural alchemy , the brain can morph from marble back to limestone.
                          more info in the article .... read on

ps: bet you that the Kundalini also plays a role in "Alchemically" molding your Brain

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-09-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Brain Alchemy

url=http://www.sciencenews.org/view/feature/id/342559/title/The_Brain_Set_Free]The Brain Set Free - Science News[/url]

The Brain Set Free
                            Lifting neural constraints could turn back time, making way for youthful flexibility
                            By Laura Sanders
                            August 11th, 2012; Vol.182 #3 (p. 18

more info in the article .... read on

ps: bet you that the Kundalini also plays a role in "Alchemically" molding your Brain

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and I agree that the Kundalini does play a part in all this- when it happens, it's like having the best bodily energy service ever, once you get used to the repatterning effects Music is also beneficial in order to retain brain plasticity. Professional musicians have the most plastic brains. Not, just playing, singing, humming, even listening to music every day can be a good addition to the healthy diet for a healthy brain. The article mentioned music but went to the extreme re long term professional musicians abilities that go wrong due to too much use/skills aquisition. Everything in moderation

Comment

• forgot to play 369 with a book that has some amazing facts ( i think it is his best work )

Overview
                              A stunning synthesis of hidden science and lost prophecies, The Source Field Investigations exposes many great secrets: DNA transformation, consciousness science, wormholes, stargate travel, sacred geometry, ancient conspiracies, multidimensional time, the Maya calendar, and a stunning new model of galactic energy fields triggering mental, biological, and spiritual evolution.

More than two million people have seen David Wilcock’s incredible tour of the 2012 prophecies in his Internet documentary, The 2012 Enigma. Now, he expands his vision with a cutting-edge investigation into alternative sciences with deep insights into what is coming in our future. Unlike the apoca-lyptic viewpoints depicted in big-budget disaster films, Wilcock believes that 2012 will be a water-mark for widespread acceptance of a greater reality — and in his book, he lays out many of the blueprints for such a Golden Age.
                              Table of Contents

List of Figures ix

Foreword James V. Hart xv

Introduction Graham Hancock xix

Part 1 The Mind and the Body

Preface: A Future Beyond Our Wildest Dreams 3

Chapter 1 The Backster Effect, Free Energy and the Consequences 7

Chapter 2 Consciousness, Eternity and Universal Mind 27

Chapter 3 The Pineal Gland and the Third Eye 40

Chapter 4 Thinking with the Field in the Great Cycles of Life 67

Chapter 5 Are We Living in a Lucid Dream? 84

Chapter 6 A Precession of Prophecies 99

Chapter 7 Shedding New Light on the Great Pyramid 118

Chapter 8 "Pyramid Power" Our Key to the Golden Age? 139

Chapter 9 The Source of the Source Field 157

Chapter 10 Energetically Driven Evolution 183

Part 2 Time and Space

Chapter 11 It's About Time 219

Chapter 12 The Gravity of the Source Field 242

Chapter 13 What's the Matter Dematerialization, Teleportation and Time Travel 265

Chapter 14 The Gravity and Levity of the Situation 282

Chapter 15 Geometry Class Just Got Much More Interesting 310

Chapter 16 The Maya Calendar and the Gateway to Intelligent Infinity 337

Chapter 17 Time Slips, Time Warps and Vortex Phenomena 361

Chapter 18 The Galactic Clock Strikes the Hour 388

Chapter 19 Not just a Golden Age 416

Chapter 20 Disclosure 437

Acknowledgments 463

Notes 467

Index 515

Comment

• Night Sky: Visible Planets, Moon Phases & Events, August 2012 | Space.com

PLANETS VISIBLE NOW
                                Mercury is in the morning sky for most of the month, best observed from the southern hemisphere. Greatest western elongation from the Sun is on August 16.
                                Venus is now a morning “star,” shining brightly before sunrise. Greatest western elongation from the Sun is on August 15.
                                Mars is shrinking rapidly in size and brightness, located in Virgo. Mars is low in the southwest at sunset and sets around 10:30 p.m..
                                Jupiter is in the morning sky in Taurus. It is close to Venus all month.
                                Saturn is low in the southwest in Virgo, setting around 10:30 p.m.
                                Uranus continues its sojourn into the strange “waters” of the constellation Cetus this month, an orbital anomaly.
                                Neptune is in opposition in Aquarius on August 24, and is visible all night long.

Mon., August 13, dawn

Jupiter, Venus and the moon

A triple conjunction frames the crescent moon with the two brightest planets, Venus and Jupiter. They will be surrounded by half a dozen first magnitude stars.

Comment

Working...
                                X