Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS = 13 13 = HM 8

let us play with it once more:

so ISIS correponds to 1313 .... therefore IS = 13 ......

then when you say :

She IS = 355 13 = 13 13 = = ISIS
    He IS = 55 13 = 113 ...where did we see 113 .... .... http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post205383

..... ABRACADABRA

AND

I AM = 114 = HM 6

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
    Adonai - Living in the Light - The Number 6

Number 6

The six is built on 2 triangles, representing two poles as well as the principal of twin flames, "two merging together", and the never ending task how they relate to each other.
    In Indian philosophy it's seen as Shiva and and his wife Shakti, both representing the static and dynamic principal. In the Kabbalah it is Salomon and Shulamit, and so forth, the expression of ecstatic love found in a divine amorous play.

Therefore, the sound affinity between six and sex is no coincidence. Six is the number of sexual power, the reconnecting force between body and soul, female and male, plus and minus, yin and yang, fire and water.

The desire for ecstasy and climax as a motivator in human sexual activity is a mirror for soul's desire to merge again with its creator. Consciously or not, it is the brief moment of unity what the lovers are seeking for. Procreation is the outcome, creating new vessels for souls to move in and having the chance to walk on this wonderful earthly plane.

It is almost needless to say, why this powerful number has been chosen by those who feel attraction to the misuse of power, calling their activities satanic, black magic, voodoo, etc. ( see Karma : http://www.energeticforum.com/202167-post2660.html )

But, to make it perfectly clear, a number per se can NOT be bad. 666 for example is exactly what you think about it, and you need to examine where your thoughts were coming from!

Check out the image on the vid ....

Twenty Five Miles Edwin Starr - YouTube

Twenty-Five Miles Lyrics

C'mon feet, start movin'
    Got to get me there, owww

Hey hey, uh huh, huh, huh, huh, oh
    Uh huh, huh, huh, huh, huh, yeah, oh

Twenty-five miles from home, girl
    My feet are hurtin' mighty bad
    Now I've been walkin' for three days
    And two lonely nights
    You know that I'm mighty mad, huh

But I got a woman waitin' for me
    That's gonna make this trip worthwhile
    You see she's got the kind
    Of lovin' and a kissin'
    A make a man go stone wild

So I got to keep on walkin', mmm hmm, huh
    I got to walk on, oh ho ho
    I-I-I-I-I'm so tired
    But I just can't lose my stride

I got fifteen miles to go now
    And I can hear my baby callin' my name
    It's as if as though I'm standin' at her front door
    I can hear her that doggone plain

Edwin Starr Twenty-Five Miles Lyrics|6Lyrics

Now I'll be so glad to see my baby
    And hold her in my arms one more time, huh
    Now when I kiss her lips
    I'll turn a back over flip
    And I'll forget about these feet of mine

I got to keep on walkin', hey
    I got to walk on, let me tell ya y'all
    I-I-I-I-I'm so tired, huh

Owww

C'mon feet don't fail me now
    I got ten more miles to go
    I got nine, eight, seven, six, six, six
    I got five more miles to go now
    Over the hill just around the bend, huh

Although my feet are tired
    I can't lose my stride
    I got to get to my baby again
    I got to keep on walkin', mmm hmm, hey
    I got to walk on

Wait, let me tell ya y'all

I-I-I-I-I'm so tired, huh

Walkin' yeah, huh
    I got to walk on
    Let me tell ya y'all
    I see my baby just across the fence...

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-27-2012, 06:23 PM.
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• forgot to mention it :

Friday 31st of August is the Blue Moon .... the 6th day of the week

31 is 13 flipped

31/8/12 = 31 8 12 =3 9 3 = 33 = HM 6

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-27-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• let's continue our exploration of Chaldean Thinking :

The Chaldζan Oracles of Zoroaster Index

Attributed to, but probably not of Chaldean origin; not oracles (in the sense of prophecies); and definitely not Zoroastrian; this is a famous collection of aphorisms cherry-picked from classical sources. The earliest editions of the COZ were published during the renaissance, when Chaldea was a land of mystery to Europeans. Many of the cryptic 'Oracles' seem to reflect Neo-Platonism, the Kabbalah and Gnostic views, which would have been considered heretical at the time. Claiming an ancient Chaldean origin might simply have been a flag of convenience.

The main text here was translated by the 19th century Neo-Platonist Thomas Taylor, and I.P. Cory in his Ancient Fragments. This edition was published and introduced by the Theosophist W. W. Westcott in his series Collectanea Hermetica in 1895. Despite the twisted background of this text, it has a definite resonance which students of the Esoteric will enjoy. Indeed, W.B. Yeats, who moved in Theosophical circles, was an admirer of this text.

This is the first complete transcription of this edition of the COZ at sacred-texts. This version supersedes an earlier etext, prepared by a third party, which was incomplete and defective.
        with the usual twist

The Oracles of Zoroaster
        Ideas
        Particular Souls
        Matter
        Magical and Philosophical Precepts
        Oracles From Porphyry
        The Chaldζan Oracles of Zoroaster: Matter

Matter

99. The Matrix containing all things.

102. These frame atoms, sensible forms, corporeal bodies, and things destined to matter.

105. We learn that Matter pervadeth the whole world, as the Gods also assert.

108. The Maker of all things, self-operating, framed the World. And there was a certain Mass of Fire: all these things Self-Operating He produced, that the Body of the Universe might be conformed, that the World might be manifest, and not appear membranous,

111. There is a Venerable Name, with a sleepless revolution, leaping forth into the worlds, through the rapid tones of the Father.

114. In this the things without figure are figured.

117. He maketh the whole World of Fire, Air,. Water, and Earth, and of the all-nourishing Ether.

120. The Father congregated the Seven Firmaments of the Kosmos, circumscribing the Heavens with convex form ( see Walter Russell Lens Effect ) .

123. He made them six in number, and for the Seventh He cast into the midst thereof the Fiery Sun.

126. Eagerly urging itself towards that Centre of resounding Light.

129. And of the Solar Circles, and of the Lunar, clashings, and of. the Aλrial Recesses; the Melody of Ether, and of the Sun, and of the phases of the Moon, and of the Air.

132. The Disk (of the Sun) is borne in the Starless.. realm above the Inerratic Sphere; and hence he is, not in the midst of the Planets, but of the Three Worlds, according to the telestic Hypothesis.

135. The Ethereal Course, and the vast motion of the Moon, and the Aλrial fluxes.

138. For the Goddess bringeth forth the Vast Sun, and the lucent Moon.

141. And above the shoulders of that Great Goddess, is Nature in her vastness exalted.

103. The Nymphs of the Fountains, and all the Water Spirits, and terrestrial, aλrial and astral forms, are the Lunar Riders and Rulers of all Matter, the Celestial, the Starry, and that which lieth in the Abysses.
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• PARTICULAR SOULS.
          SOUL, LIFE, MAN.

78. The Father conceived ideas, and all mortal bodies were animated by Him.

81. Having mingled the Vital Spark from two according substances, Mind and Divine Spirit, as a third to these He added Holy Love, the venerable Charioteer uniting all things.

84. The more powerful Souls perceive Truth through themselves, and are of -a more inventive Nature. Such Souls are saved through their own strength, according to the Oracle.

87. The Souls of those who quit the body violently are most pure.

90. Understanding the works of the Father, they avoid the shameless Wing of Fate; they are placed in God, drawing forth strong light-bearers, descending from the Father, from whom as they descend, the Soul gathereth of the empyrζan fruits the soul-nourishing flower.

93. Water is a symbol of life; hence Plato and the gods before Plato, call it (the Soul) at one time the whole water of vivification, and at another time a certain fountain of it.

96. Since the Soul perpetually runs and passes through many experiences in a certain space of time;

p. 39

which being performed, it is presently compelled to. pass back again through all things, and unfold a similar web of generation in the World, according to Zoroaster, who thinketh that as often as the same causes return, the same effects will in like manner be sure to ensue.

ps: The word Dζmon in the original meaning of the term did not necessarily mean a bad Spirit, and was as often applied to pure spirits as to impure.

-------------------

IDEAS.
          INTELLIGIBLES, INTELLECTUALS, IYNGES, SYNOCHES, TELETARCHΖ, FOUNTAINS, PRINCIPLES, HECATE AND DΖMONS.

75. There are certain Irrational Demons (mindless elementals), which derive their subsistence from the Aλrial Rulers; wherefore the Oracle saith, Being the Charioteer of the Aλrial, Terrestrial and Aquatic Dogs.

Olymp. in Phζd. T.

76. The Aquatic when applied to Divine Natures signifies a Government inseparable from Water, and hence the Oracle calls the Aquatic Gods, Water Walkers:

Proc. in Tim., 270. T.

77. There are certain Water Elementals whom Orpheus calls Nereides, dwelling in the more elevated exhalations of Water, such as appear in damp, cloudy Air, whose bodies are sometimes seen (as Zoroaster taught) by more acute eyes, especially in Persia and Africa.

Ficinus de Immortalitate Animζ, 123. T.

Comment

• MAGICAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL PRECEPTS

144. Direct not thy mind to the vast surfaces of the Earth; for the Plant of Truth grows not upon the ground. Nor measure the motions of the Sun, collecting rules, for be is carried by the Eternal Will of the Father, and not for your sake alone. Dismiss (from your mind) the impetuous course of the Moon, for she moveth always by the power of necessity. The progression of the Stars was not generated for your sake. The wide aλrial flight of birds gives no true knowledge nor the dissection of the entrails of

p. 46

victims; they are all mere toys, the basis of mercenary fraud:, flee from these if you would enter the sacred paradise of piety, where Virtue, Wisdom and Equity are assembled.

147. Stay not on the Precipice with the dross of Matter, for there is a place for thy Image in a realm ever splendid.

Psell., 1, 2; Pletho, 14; Synesius, 140. Z.

150. It becometh you not to behold them before your body is initiated, since by alway alluring they seduce the souls from the sacred mysteries.

153. Enlarge not thy Destiny.

156. Go not forth when the Lictor passeth by.

159. The Gods exhort us to understand the radiating form of Light.

162. Learn the Intelligible for it subsisteth beyond the Mind.

165. Unto some He gives the ability to receive the Knowledge of Light; and others, even when asleep, he makes fruitful from His own strength.

Synes., de Insomn, 135. Z. or T.

168. Ye who understand, know the Super-mundane Paternal Depth.

171. For being furnished with every kind of Armour, and armed, he is similar to the Goddess.

Proc. in Pl. Th., 324. T.

174. Let the immortal depth of your Soul lead you, but earnestly raise your eyes upwards.

Psell., 11. Pletho, 20.

177. The telestic life through Divine Fire removeth all the stains, together with everything of a foreign and irrational nature, which the spirit of the Soul has attracted from generation, as we are taught by the Oracle to believe.

180. Who knoweth himself, knoweth all things in himself.

I. Pic., p. 211. Z.

183. As the Oracle thereforth saith: God is never so turned away from man, and never so much sendeth him new paths, as when he maketh ascent to divine speculation's or works in a confused or disordered manner, and as it adds, with unhallowed lips, or unwashed feet. For of those who are thus negligent, the progress is imperfect, the impulses are vain, and the paths are dark.

186. The number nine is divine, receives its completion from three triads, and attains the summits of theology, according to the Chaldaic philosophy as Porphyry informeth us.

Lyd., p. 121

189. The Furies are the Constrainers of Men.

Psell., 26; Pletho, 19. Z.

192. For three days and no longer need ye sacrifice.

195. When thou shalt see a Terrestrial Dζmon approaching, Cry aloud! and sacrifice the stone Mnizourin.

198. A similar Fire flashingly extending through the rushings of Air, or a Fire formless whence cometh the Image of a Voice, or even a flashing Light abounding, revolving, whirling forth, crying aloud. Also there is the vision of the fire-flashing Courser of Light, or also a Child, borne aloft on the shoulders of the Celestial Steed, fiery, or clothed with gold, or naked, or shooting with the bow shafts of Light, and standing on the shoulders of the horse; then if thy meditation prolongeth itself, thou shalt unite all these Symbols into the Form of a Lion.

Comment

• ORACLES FROM PORPHYRY.

1. There is above the Celestial Lights an Incorruptible Flame always sparkling; the Spring of Life, the Formation of all Beings, the Original of all things! This Flame produceth all things, and

p. 54

nothing perisheth but what it consumeth. It maketh Itself known by Itself. This Fire cannot be contained in any Place, it is without Body and without Matter. It encompasseth the Heavens. And there goeth out from it little Sparks, which make all the Fires of the Sun, of the Moon, and of the Stars. Behold! what I know of God! Strive not to know more of Him, for that is beyond thy capacity, how wise soever thou art. As to the rest, know that unjust and wicked Man cannot hide himself from the Presence of God!

No subtilty nor excuse can disguise anything front His piercing Eyes. All is full of God, and God is in All!

________

2. There is in God an Immense Profundity of Flame! Nevertheless, the Heart should not fear to approach this Adorable Fire, or to be touched by it; it will never be consumed by this sweet Fire, whose mild and Tranquil Heat maketh the Binding, the Harmony, and the Duration of the World. Nothing subsisteth but by this Fire, which is God Himself. No Person begat Him; He is without Mother; He knoweth all things, and can be taught nothing.

He is Infallible in His designs, and His name is unspeakable, Behold now, what God is! As for us who are His messengers, We are but a Little Part of God.

1+2 = HM 3

Comment

• found a fun website : Lunar calendar 2012, Kabbalah Dictionary, Chakra-Test, Birth number, Numerology

According to their Life Path Number Algorithms and Calculation Methods :

I am ( HM 6 ) of the following signs :

Your Starsign (Zodiac):
                Pisces (westlich)
                Fire-Dragon (chinesisch)
                Wolf (indian)

..... Magic sum: 103

Magic Jupiter-Square ( a 4*4 square )

05 03 19 76
                20 75 6 2
                74 17 5 7
                4 8 73 18

Number 4 - Four | Numerology, Myths, Mathematics

Four • 4

Quatre - Quatro - Dφrt - Četiri - Τέσσερα

Wholeness, totality, perfection, order, togetherness, the rational. The static, as opposed to the circle ends and fashionable. There are four directions, seasons, winds, side of the square, arms of the cross, rivers of paradise and hell, moon quater. The order of the manifestation.
                The square has four corners - a symbol of the tangible, earthly. The symbol of the cross, which divides the unity of the circle into four quarters. Four elements: water, fire, earth and air. There are four temperaments: sanguine, choleric, phlegmatic and melancholic.

Ancient greece

Matter, god Uranus. The sacred number of Hermes.

Comment

• the following might interest you as we have discussed it earlier

The mysticism and curse of 33rd parallel - English pravda.ru

The mysticism and curse of 33rd parallel

It is difficult to know for sure, but the 33rd parallel plays a huge role when it comes to disasters in the modern world. Dallas with the "president assasination " , Tripoli with the "Arab Spring," Baghdad, Damascus, Kashmir, Tibet, Nagasaki - they all are located on the 33rd parallel. Is it a coincidence that occult sciences attach special importance to number 33?
                  the translation is not perfect but you get the point

Comment

• http://www.energeticforum.com/206901-post3022.html

103. The Nymphs of the Fountains, and all the Water Spirits, and terrestrial, aλrial and astral forms, are the Lunar Riders and Rulers of all Matter, the Celestial, the Starry, and that which lieth in the Abysses.

it reminded me of the page on the Voynich Manuscript:

Comment

• we can play the same 369 twist with the voynich manuscript , since it would be too many pages to post :

here is the link : Voynich MS - Pages / Folios

Quick-access links
                      Quire 1 f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8
                      Quire 2 f9 f10 f11 f12(lost) f13 f14 f15 f16
                      Quire 3 f17 f18 f19 f20 f21 f22 f23 f24
                      Quire 4 f25 f26 f27 f28 f29 f30 f31 f32
                      Quire 5 f33 f34 f35 f36 f37 f38 f39 f40
                      Quire 6 f41 f42 f43 f44 f45 f46 f47 f48
                      Quire 7 f49 f50 f51 f52 f53 f54 f55 f56
                      Quire 8 f57 f58 f59-f64 lost f65 f66
                      Quire 9 f67 f68
                      Quire 10 f69 f70
                      Quire 11 f71 f72
                      Quire 12 f73 f74(lost)
                      Quire 13 f75 f76 f77 f78 f79 f80 f81 f82 f83 f84
                      Quire 14 f85 f86
                      Quire 15 f87 f88 f89 f90
                      Quire 16 (lost) f91(lost) f92(lost)
                      Quire 17 f93 f94 f95 f96
                      Quire 18 (lost) f97(lost) f98(lost)
                      Quire 19 f99 f100 f101 f102
                      Quire 20 f103 f104 f105 f106 f107 f108 f109(lost)
                      f110(lost) f111 f112 f113 f114 f115 f116

for instance :

Voynich MS - Quire 1

Folio 3

Folio 3, together with folio 6 form a standard-sized bifolio. The folio nr. of folio 3 is on f3r.

ps: using the chaldean numerology to decode the book may not sound so far fetched
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2012, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• the Chaldeans are fun .... but let us go back to some of the least "corrupted" culture and which i resonate more strongly to

Chaco Culture National Historical Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chaco Culture National Historical Park is a United States National Historical Park hosting the densest and most exceptional concentration of pueblos in the American Southwest. The park is located in northwestern New Mexico, between Albuquerque and Farmington, in a remote canyon cut by the Chaco Wash. Containing the most sweeping collection of ancient ruins north of Mexico, the park preserves one of the United States' most important pre-Columbian cultural and historical areas.[2]

Between AD 900 and 1150, Chaco Canyon was a major center of culture for the Ancient Pueblo Peoples.[a] Chacoans quarried sandstone blocks and hauled timber from great distances, assembling fifteen major complexes which remained the largest buildings in North America until the 19th century.[2][4]

Coordinates:

36.06°N = 36 6 = 15 = HM 6
                        107.97°W = 107 97 = 204 = HM 6

36.06°N 107.97°W = 6 6 = 12 = HM 3

Winter Solstice - Crystalinks

In North America, one of the most famous such sites is the Sun Dagger of Chaco Canyon, New Mexico, built a thousand years ago by the Chacoans, ancestors of the Pueblo people.
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• there is a fantasy book worth checking out:

Raymond E. Feist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Riftwar Universe

The majority of Feist's works are part of The Riftwar Universe, and feature the worlds of Midkemia and Kelewan.[4] Human magicians and other creatures on the two planets are able to create rifts through dimensionless space that can connect planets in different solar systems. The novels and short stories of The Riftwar Universe record the adventures of various people on these worlds.

Midkemia was originally created as an alternative to the Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) role-playing game. When Feist studied at the University of California, San Diego, he and his friends created a new role-playing game based on their own original world of Midkemia. They called themselves the Thursday Nighters, because they played the Midkemia role-playing game every Thursday evening. After some time, when the group changed and began meeting on Fridays, they became known as the Friday Nighters. The original group have since formed a company called Midkemia Press, which has continued publishing campaigns set in Midkemia.[5]

It has been acknowledged by Feist that the Tekumel setting from M. A. R. Barker's Empire of the Petal Throne was the source for much of Kelewan. The original D&D campaign which he based his books on had an invasion of the Mikdemia world by Tekumel. As a result, much of the background of Kelewan - the Tsurani Empire, the lack of metals and horses, the Cho'ja, the pantheons of 10 major and 10 minor gods - come from Tekumel. Feist claims to have been unaware of this origin when he wrote Magician.[6] [7]
                          The Riftwar Saga
                          Magician (1982), later republished in two parts in the United States as Magician: Apprentice (1986) and Magician: Master (1986)
                          Silverthorn (1985)
                          A Darkness at Sethanon (1986)

Raymond A. Feist 2

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• to those fools who think they are gods

Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down - YouTube

You can run on for a long time
                            Run on for a long time, run on for a long time
                            Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Go tell that long tongue liar, go and tell that midnight rider
                            Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter
                            Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down

Well, my goodness gracious let me tell you the news
                            My head's been wet with the midnight dew
                            I've been down on bended knee
                            Talkin' to the man from Galilee

He spoke to me in the voice so sweet
                            I thought, I heard the shuffle of the angel's feet
                            He called my name and my heart stood still
                            When he said, "John, go do my will"

Well, you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                            Workin' in the dark against your fellow man

But as sure as God made black and white
                            What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

Tell 'em that God's gonna cut you down

Emerald Tablet of Hermes

Another Arabic Version (from the German of Ruska, translated by ‘Anonymous').

0) Here is that which the priest Sagijus of Nabulus has dictated concerning the entrance of Balinas into the hidden chamber... After my entrance into the chamber, where the talisman was set up, I came up to an old man sitting on a golden throne, who was holding an emerald table in one hand. And behold the following - in Syriac, the primordial language- was written thereon:
                            1) Here (is) a true explanation, concerning which there can be no doubt.
                            2) It attests: The above from the below, and the below from the above -the work of the miracle of the One.
                            3) And things have been from this primal substance through a single act. How wonderful is this work! It is the main (principle) of the world and is its maintainer.
                            4) Its father is the sun and its mother the moon; the
                            5) wind has borne it in its body, and the earth has nourished it.
                            6) the father of talismen and the protector of miracles
                            6a) whose powers are perfect, and whose lights are confirmed (?),
                            7) a fire that becomes earth.
                            7a) Separate the earth from the fire, so you will attain the subtle as more inherent than the gross, with care and sagacity.
                            8) It rises from earth to heaven, so as to draw the lights of the heights to itself, and descends to the earth; thus within it are the forces of the above and the below;
                            9) because the light of lights within it, thus does the darkness flee before it.
                            10) The force of forces, which overcomes every subtle thing and penetrates into everything gross.
                            11) The structure of the microcosm is in accordance with the structure of the macrocosm.
                            12) And accordingly proceed the knowledgeable.
                            13) And to this aspired Hermes, who was threefold graced with wisdom.
                            14) And this is his last book, which he concealed in the chamber.
                            [Anon 1985: 24-5]

-----------------------------------

From Fulcanelli (translated from the French by Sieveking)

1) This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:-
                            2) As below, so above; and as above so below. With this knowledge alone you may work miracles.
                            3) And since all things exist in and eminate from the ONE Who is the ultimate Cause, so all things are born after their kind from this ONE.
                            4) The Sun is the father, the Moon the mother;
                            5) the wind carried it in his belly. Earth is its nurse and its guardian.
                            6) It is the Father of all things,
                            6a) the eternal Will is contained in it.
                            7) Here, on earth, its strength, its power remain one and undivded.
                            7a) Earth must be separated from fire, the subtle from the dense, gently with unremitting care.
                            8) It arises from the earth and descends from heaven; it gathers to itself the strength of things above and things below.
                            9) By means of this one thing all the glory of the world shall be yours and all obscurity flee from you.
                            10) It is power, strong with the strength of all power, for it will penetrate all mysteries and dispel all ignorance.
                            11a) By it the world was created.
                            12) From it are born manifold wonders, the means to achieving which are here given
                            13) It is for this reason that I am called Hermes Trismegistus; for I possess the three essentials of the philosophy of the universe.
                            14) This is is the sum total of the work of the Sun.
                            [Sadoul 1972: 25-6.]

GORILLAZ - Clint Eastwood lyrics - YouTube

I ain't happy but, I'm feeling glad
                            I got sunshine, in a bag

I'm useless, but not for long
                            The future is coming on
                            I am happy, I'm feeling glad
                            I got sunshine, in a bag
                            The future is coming on

Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on

Yeah, ha ha!
                            Finally someone let me out of my cage
                            Now, time for me is nothing 'cause I'm counting no age
                            Now I couldn't be there
                            Now you shouldn't be scared
                            I'm good at repairs

And I'm under each snare

Intangible
                            Bet you didn't think so I command you to

Panoramic view
                            Look I'll make it all manageable
                            Pick and choose
                            Sit and lose
                            All you different crews

Chicks and dudes
                            Who you think is really kickin' tunes?

***** are you gettin' down in the picture tube
                            Like you lit the fuse
                            You think it's fictional
                            Mystical? Maybe
                            Spiritual
                            Hearable
                            What appears in you is a clearer view 'cause you're too crazy
                            Lifeless
                            To know the definition for what life is
                            Priceless
                            For you because I put you on the hype ****
                            You like it?
                            Gunsmokin' righteous with one toke
                            Psychic among those
                            Possess you with one go

I got sunshine, in a bag
                            I'm useless,but not for long
                            The future is coming on
                            I got sunshine, in a bag
                            The future is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on

The essence the basics
                            Without it you make it
                            Allow me to make this
                            Childlike in nature
                            Rhythm
                            You have it or you don't that's a fallacy
                            I'm in them
                            Every sprouting tree
                            Every child apiece
                            Every cloud you see
                            You see with your eyes
                            I see destruction and demise
                            Corruption in disguise

From this ****in' enterprise
                            Now I'm sucking to your lies
                            Through Russ, though not his muscles but the percussion he provides
                            With me as a guide

But y'all can see me now 'cause you don't see with your eye
                            You perceive with your mind

That's the inner
                            So I'mma stick around with Russ and be a mentor
                            With a few rhymes so mother ****ers
                            Remember where the thought is
                            I brought all this
                            So you can survive when law is lawless
                            Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead
                            No squealing, remember
                            (That it's all in your head)

I got sunshine, in a bag
                            The future is coming on
                            I got sunshine, in a bag

My future is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            My future is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            My future is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            My future is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            My future is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            My future is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            Is coming on
                            My future

her again
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-29-2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• The First Binary Star System With More than One Planet

Last September, NASA's planet-hunting Kepler mission announced the discovery of Kepler-16b, a "circumbinary" planet which, like Star Wars' Tatooine, orbits not one, but two stars.

Now, almost one year later, NASA has outdone itself: members of the Kepler mission announced today the discovery of Kepler 47, a binary star system, located about 5,000 light years from Earth, with two obiting planets. It's the first multi-planet circumbinary system we've ever observed, and unlike previously discovered circumbinary planets, one of Kepler 47's is actually within the stars' habitable zone, where liquid water — and life — could potentially exist.

-----------------------------

Sugar Molecules Discovered Around Sun-Like Star | Search for Life & Alien Planets | Space.com

What a sweet cosmic find! Sugar molecules have been found in the gas surrounding a young sun-like star, suggesting that some of the building blocks of life may actually be present even as alien planets are still forming in the system.

The young star, called IRAS 16293-2422, is part of a binary (or two-star) system. It has a similar mass to the sun and is located about 400 light-years away in the constellation of Ophiuchus. The sugar molecules, known as glycolaldehyde, have previously been detected in interstellar space, but according to the researchers, this is the first time they have been spotted so close to a sun-like star.

In fact, the molecules are about the same distance away from the star as the planet Uranus is from our sun.

Comment

• CHAPTER XI

RHYTHM

"Everything flows out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right, is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates." Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

The beat goes in the brain: Visual system can be entrained to future events

(Medical Xpress)—Like a melody that keeps playing in your head even after the music stops, researchers at the University of Illinois's Beckman Institute have shown that the beat goes on when it comes to the human visual system.
                                "In nature, rhythmicity is everywhere, so it makes sense that our brain has evolved to be sensitive to rhythms in the world and to be able to latch on to them to improve neural processing," Lleras said. "It's very nice to be able to show that not only does the brain work in this oscillatory fashion but that we can harness that property that is inherent to the brain and use it to control the brain's response."
                                -----------------------

Tuning the brain: How piano tuning may cause changes to brain structure

(Medical Xpress)—Working as a piano tuner may lead to changes in the structure of the memory and navigation areas of the brain, suggests new research funded by the Wellcome Trust. In a study published today in the 'Journal of Neuroscience', scientists show that these structural differences correlate with the number of years of experience a piano tuner has.
                                Piano tuning involves listening to the sound of two notes played simultaneously (a two-note chord) and 'navigating' between sequences of chords in which one note is already tuned and the other has to be adjusted. Interaction between the sounds produced by the two notes produces a wobbling sound (known as a 'beat'). Tuners detect the frequency of this fluctuation (the 'beat rate') and adjust it so that the two notes are in tune. Since different combinations of notes in a chord produce different frequencies, tuners use these beat rates as a form of acoustic 'signpost' in the virtual 'pitch space' of a piano to help them tune subsequent notes in a systematic manner.
                                Sundeep Teki from UCL, joint first author of the study, explains: "Piano tuning is a unique profession and this motivated us to investigate physical changes in the brain of tuners that may develop over several years of repeated acoustic practice. We already know that musical training can correlate with structural changes, but our group of professionals offered a rare opportunity to examine the ability of brain to adapt over time to a very specialised form of listening."

The researchers found highly specific changes in both the grey matter (the nerve cells where information processing takes place) and the white matter (the connections between cells) within a particular part of the brain: the hippocampus. These changes significantly correlated with the number of years that tuners have been performing the task. The changes were not related to age or to musical expertise. In fact, musical expertise and perfect pitch are not necessary for the basic skill practised by tuners.
                                ------------------

Researchers devise a new way to plot circadian clock

(Phys.org)—Everyone has an internal clock, that mysterious process which controls sleeping and hunger patterns, but now researchers are finding out that because the internal clock also controls metabolism, it would be helpful to be able to easily chart out a person's personal rhythm because it appears many drugs work better or worse at certain stages of their cycle. Until now, charting out a person's clock has involved taking blood samples every twenty minutes or so over a twenty four hour period and measuring melatonin levels. Now new research by a team in Japan has found what appears to be an easier way. They measure, as they describe in their paper published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, certain metabolites using just two blood samples over a 12 hour period to prduce an accurate clock.
                                Circadian rhythm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A circadian rhythm is any biological process that displays an endogenous, entrainable oscillation of about 24 hours. These rhythms are driven by a circadian clock, and rhythms have been widely observed in plants, animals, fungi and cyanobacteria. The term circadian comes from the Latin circa, meaning "around" (or "approximately"), and diem or dies, meaning "day". The formal study of biological temporal rhythms, such as daily, tidal, weekly, seasonal, and annual rhythms, is called chronobiology. Although circadian rhythms are endogenous ("built-in", self-sustained), they are adjusted (entrained) to the local environment by external cues called zeitgebers, commonly the most important of which is daylight.

see also astrotheology

The clock watcher: Circadian rhythms research is shedding light on the causes of disease and aging

... also why you should eat vegetables and fruits of the Season

All is analogy

Plants use circadian rhythms to prepare for battle with insects

In a study of the molecular underpinnings of plants' pest resistance, Rice University biologists have shown that plants both anticipate daytime raids by hungry insects and make sophisticated preparations to fend them off.

Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around - YouTube

"The Man Comes Around"

"And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying, 'Come and see.' and I saw, and behold a white horse"

There's a man goin' 'round takin' names,
                                And he decides who to free and who to blame.
                                Everybody won't be treated all the same,
                                There'll be a golden ladder reachin' down.
                                When the man comes around.

The hairs on your arm will stand up,
                                At the terror in each sip and in each sup.
                                Will you partake of that last offered cup,
                                Or disappear into the potter's ground?

Hear the trumpets hear the pipers.
                                One hundred million angels singin'.
                                Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum.
                                Voices callin', voices cryin'.
                                Some are born and some are dyin'.
                                It's alpha and omega's kingdom come,
                                And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
                                The virgins are all trimming their wicks,
                                The whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
                                It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks,

Till Armageddon no shalam, no shalom.
                                Then the father hen will call his chickens home,
                                The wise man will bow down before the throne.
                                And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns,

Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still.
                                Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still.
                                Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still.

Listen to the words long written down,

Hear the trumpets hear the pipers.
                                One hundred million angels singin'.
                                Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum.
                                Voices callin', voices cryin'.
                                Some are born and some are dyin'.
                                It's alpha and omega's kingdom come,

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
                                The virgins are all trimming their wicks,
                                The whirlwind is in the thorn trees.
                                It's hard for thee to kick against the prick,
                                In measured hundredweight and penny pound,

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-29-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X