X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let us go back to culture

as it seems a book from the past has popped back into the Present

Atlas Shrugged - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Atlas Shrugged is a novel by Ayn Rand, first published in 1957 in the United States. Rand's fourth and last novel, it was also her longest, and the one she considered to be her magnum opus in the realm of fiction writing.[4] Atlas Shrugged includes elements of romance,[1][2][3] mystery and science fiction,[5] and it contains Rand's most extensive statement of Objectivism in any of her works of fiction.

The book explores a dystopian United States where many of society's most productive citizens refuse to be exploited by increasing taxation and government regulations and go on strike. The refusal evokes the imagery of what would happen if the mythological Atlas refused to continue to hold up the world. They are led by John Galt. Galt describes the strike as "stopping the motor of the world" by withdrawing the minds that drive society's growth and productivity. In their efforts, these people "of the mind" hope to demonstrate that a world in which the individual is not free to create is doomed, that civilization cannot exist where every person is a slave to society and government, and that the destruction of the profit motive leads to the collapse of society. The protagonist, Dagny Taggart, sees society collapse around her as the government increasingly asserts control over all industry.
    never read it ..... encountered it many times .... did not really resonate to it ( althought the name Atlas was on it ) .... then again did not have the knowledge learned today

let's play

Table of Contents

Life and Background of the Author.

Introduction to the Novel.

PART ONE: Chapter 3—The Top and the Bottom.

PART ONE: Chapter 6—The Non-Commercial.

PART ONE: Chapter 9—The Sacred and the Profane.

PART TWO: Chapter 3—White Blackmail.

PART TWO: Chapter 6—Miracle Metal.

PART TWO: Chapter 9—The Face Without Pain or Fear or Guilt.

PART THREE: Chapter 3—Anti-Greed.

PART THREE: Chapter 6—The Concerto of Deliverance.

PART THREE: Chapter 9—The Generator.

How Many Words Is Atlas Shrugged? - Yahoo! Answers

"Published 1957. Approximately 540,000 words small font, thus saving pages. 1168 pages"
    "Ayn Rand Atlas Shrugged 561,996"
    561,996 = 66 99 6 = 9 9 9 = HM 9
    540,000 words = HM 9

Jennifer Burns - The Colbert Report - 2012-29-08 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Jennifer Burns
    Stanford University Professor Jennifer Burns discusses Ayn Rand's influence on right-wing politics, philosophy of objectivism, and denunciation of Ronald Reagan.
    All Truth is Half Truth
    ps: the world over the political elections have become a contest between Kens and Barbies ..... we are all in the same boat .... Planet Earth
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2012, 12:45 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Barbie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History

Ruth Handler watched her daughter Barbara play with paper dolls, and noticed that she often enjoyed giving them adult roles. At the time, most children's toy dolls were representations of infants. Realizing that there could be a gap in the market, Handler suggested the idea of an adult-bodied doll to her husband Elliot, a co-founder of the Mattel toy company. He was unenthusiastic about the idea, as were Mattel's directors.

During a trip to Europe in 1956 with her children Barbara and Kenneth, Ruth Handler came across a German toy doll called Bild Lilli.[1] The adult-figured doll was exactly what Handler had in mind, so she purchased three of them. She gave one to her daughter and took the others back to Mattel. The Lilli doll was based on a popular character appearing in a comic strip drawn by Reinhard Beuthin for the newspaper Die Bild-Zeitung. Lilli was a blonde bombshell, a working girl who knew what she wanted and was not above using men to get it. The Lilli doll was first sold in Germany in 1955, and although it was initially sold to adults, it became popular with children who enjoyed dressing her up in outfits that were available separately.

Upon her return to the United States, Handler reworked the design of the doll (with help from engineer Jack Ryan) and the doll was given a new name, Barbie, after Handler's daughter Barbara. The doll made its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York on March 9, 1959. This date is also used as Barbie's official birthday.

Comment

• May he rest in Peace in the Sea of Tranquility :

Neil Armstrong: one giant leap into the dark - Telegraph

Putting a man on the Moon in 1969 was a formidable achievement, but did Neil Armstrong make his small step on to the surface 50 years too early, asks Michael Hanlon.
        I was one of the 600 million people who watched Neil Armstrong’s Small Step on to the Sea of Tranquility live on tiny black and white televisions. Dragged out of bed in the early hours on July 21 1969, I only vaguely understood what was happening. I was four and a half.
        NEIL ARMSTRONG RARE INTERVIEW - YouTube check the length of the vid

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2012, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• Quartz Crystal

Thanks for the crystal info, interesting and encouraging. As someone working with crystals I am trying to harness my own energies, so it's good to hear about those of you exploring other methods

The site below offers some insight into the crystal skulls that have been appearing around the world. Whether they are genuine or not- i cannot say, however it's an interesting article for those of us who are less talented with electronics

Mayan Crystal Skulls and Quartz Technology | The Mirror of Aphrodite

The skull (Mayan) was submersed into Benzyl alcohol, having exactly the same refractive index of pure crystal. When this was done, the skull "disappeared" indicating it was of the purest, natural, form.

A polarized light test concluded that the piece was one large, natural, piece of crystal. It was not created by fusing several together. Amazingly, the detachable lower jaw was carved from the very same piece of crystal. Pure crystal is a hard material, being only slightly softer than diamond. But it has a very brittle quality and shatters rather easily. The scientist determined that carving the skull using modern day tools could take up to one year.

The scientists felt that it was not even possible to do so using these tools. The heat and vibration would surely crack the crystal. The scientists took particular note of that with regards to the bottom jaw and the teeth. There was simply no way modern day equipment would not damage the piece. The scientists magnified the skull and found no tool marks, tool chatter or scratches. As a result, the HP scientists had to conclude the skull was carved by hand. This was a phenomenal discovery to them. This would have had to have been done by rubbing the crystal with sand and water. According to the HP scientists. . . .this would've taken 300 years.

S

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
            Thanks for the crystal info, interesting and encouraging. As someone working with crystals I am trying to harness my own energies, so it's good to hear about those of you exploring other methods

The site below offers some insight into the crystal skulls that have been appearing around the world. Whether they are genuine or not- i cannot say, however it's an interesting article for those of us who are less talented with electronics

Mayan Crystal Skulls and Quartz Technology | The Mirror of Aphrodite

S
            Glad you like and find it Useful Sydera

one more crystal for you then as it is quite a useful one for healing and power production

see also http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...batteries.html and tourmaline

Pegmatites can be classified according to the elements or mineral of interest, for instance "lithian pegmatite" to describe a Li-bearing or Li-mineral bearing pegmatite, or "boron ( group 13 ) [B]pegmatite" for those containing tourmaline

Tourmaline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chemical composition of the tourmaline group

The tourmaline mineral group is chemically one of the most complicated groups of silicate minerals. Its composition varies widely because of isomorphous replacement (solid solution), and its general formula can be written as

XY3Z6(T6O18)(BO3)3V3W,

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• just out of curiosity want to try something but first a ref :

Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices - Chapter 7

Dr Milton Marshall was attempting to identify the material that Moray called his "Swedish Stone". Moray described the radio detector which he had developed. He compared it to what was commonly known as the crystal of a crystal set. However, his detector was superior since it could drive a loudspeaker without the use of a battery. He used the most easily demonstrated device, the germanium diode, that worked on the same principle to illustrate how he thought the Radiant Energy Detector worked (Moray originally built the radio simply for the purpose of showing how he was able to pick up radio signals with a solid-state device, producing sufficiently strong signals which could drive a loudspeaker, which was something unheard of in that day. His circuit did not have batteries, and it was very similar to the old crystal-set circuitry.
              ------------------------

Tourmaline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Elbaite

A lithium-tourmaline (elbaite) was one of three pegmatitic minerals from Utö, Sweden, in which the new alkali element lithium (Li) was determined in 1818 by Johan August Arfwedson for the first time.[5] Elba Island, Italy, was one of the first localities where colored and colorless Li-tourmalines were extensively chemically analysed. In 1850 Karl Friedrich August Rammelsberg described fluorine (F) in tourmaline for the first time. In 1870 he proved that all varieties of tourmaline contain chemically bound water. In 1889 Scharitzer proposed the substitution of (OH) by F in red Li-tourmaline from Sušice, Czech Republic. In 1914 Vladimir Vernadsky proposed the name Elbait for lithium-, sodium-, and aluminum-rich tourmaline from Elba Island, Italy, with the simplified formula (Li,Na)HAl6B2Si4O21.[5] Most likely the type material for elbaite was found at Fonte del Prete, San Piero in Campo, Campo nell'Elba, Elba Island, Province of Livorno, [Tuscany]], Italy.[5] In 1933 Winchell published an updated formula for elbaite, H8Na2Li3Al3B6Al12Si12O62, which is commonly used to date written as Na(Li1.5Al1.5)Al6(BO3)3[Si6O18](OH)3(OH).[5] The first crystal structure determination of a Li-rich tourmaline was published in 1972 by Donnay and Barton, performed on a pink elbaite from San Diego County, California, United States.
              WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements

H8Na2Li3Al3B6Al12Si12O62 = Group 1 + Group 1 + Group 1 + Group 13 + Group 13 + Group 13 + Group 14 + Group 16 = 1 + 1 + 1 + 13 + 13 + 13 + 14 + 16 = 72 = HM 9

------------------------------------let's continue our experimentation

Neodymium magnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB, or Neo magnet), the most widely-used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron, and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure. Developed in 1982 by General Motors and Sumitomo Special Metals, neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet made. They have replaced other types of magnet in the many applications in modern products that require strong permanent magnets, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives, and magnetic fasteners.
              so

neodymium, iron, and boron = Group 6 + Group 8 + Group 13 = 6 + 8 + 4 = 1 8 = HM 9

let's try another one

Samarium–cobalt magnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A samarium–cobalt magnet, a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt.
              samarium and cobalt = Group 150 + Group 9 = 150 + 9 = 6 9 = 1 5 = HM 6

Samarium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              Cobalt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• A lithium-tourmaline (elbaite) was one of three pegmatitic minerals from Utö, Sweden, in which the new alkali element lithium (Li) was determined in 1818 by Johan August Arfwedson for the first time.[5] Elba Island, Italy, was one of the first localities where colored and colorless Li-tourmalines were extensively chemically analysed.

Sooty sweat stains or tourmaline spots? The Argonauts on the Island of Elba (Tuscany) and the spread of Greek trading in the Mediterranean Sea

Sooty sweat stains or tourmaline spots? The Argonauts on the Island of Elba (Tuscany) and the spread of Greek trading in the Mediterranean Sea

Abstract

In various ancient authors (e.g. the ‘Argonautika’ of Apollonios Rhodios) curious news about the Island of Elba can be found, concerning the existence, somewhere on the shore near Portoferraio, of pebbles that are ‘dirty’ from the Argonauts' sweat. The Argonauts are said to have stopped on the island during their journey back from the looting of the ‘Golden Fleece’. These pebbles are found to be typical of the gravelly beaches below the Capo Bianco cliffs. Such walls are made up of a bony-white aplitic rock dotted with blue-black tourmaline spots. Capo Bianco aplite is the uncommon result of the solidification of a boron-rich magma in a subvolcanic setting. Here, the separation of a boron-rich fluid phase gave way to the crystallization of peculiar spherical dark tourmaline clots in a very fine-grained white groundmass. This rock was noted by Argonauts (i.e. the ancient travellers they represent) and used as a lighthouse to the harbour of Argoos limen (now Portoferraio). Also in the myth, the unique mottled pebbles were recorded as stained by the Argonauts' sweat. The occurrence, within the same, complex myth, of ‘data’ concerning navigation (the white cliffs) and geology (description of the spotted aplite) identify the Argonauts as a blending of mineral prospectors, explorers and early eighteenth century-like naturalists, legitimatizing the commercial/political presence of Greeks in the region.

Comment

• this is fun and was expecting it .... just been asked by one of our studious member if I was an Alien

what do you think

feels like one sometimes when you look around you ..... but I have not had any abduction experience nor met any Hot Blonde from Space ( wish i did ) ... nor Hive Mind Little Greys

seen a few lights in the sky ..... (getting tired of the ufo light show in the sky posted around the net ... moving dots ) .... would like to ask the DJ up in the sky to switch the tempo

consider myself a Philosopher / Truth Seeker .... unravel the veil that has been pulled over our eyes .... and I am 100 % Human with all the good and Bad that comes along being Human

Secret Societies derive their power from secrecy ..... putting light on those secrets weakens them and Karma will do the Rest .... It is time for all of us to reclaim our rightfull place in this Universe

Coast To Coast AM - Pyramids, Egypt & Angels - 08-27-2012 - YouTube

ps: I do have to say that some events that occured to me where a bit otherworldly .... but not ufo like, more like interdimensional like .... that can be explained as a Fractal Antenna as you Grow and evolve ..... you get better reception of the Multidimensional Universe around you

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works

When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected? Rich then said, “That’s how it works!
                  Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director Admitted In His Deathbed Confession |Latest UFO News| UFO 2011 Sightings|Alien Pictures|2011 Solar Flares|Disclosure Project|Web Bot

Isn't he describing this:

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  Just wanted to post this info because its representation is nothing more than a Fractal representation:

Multiverse = Many Worlds, Say Physicists - Technology Review

Enjoy
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• From: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post187895

You may not immediately see it ... but the following vid is a beautiful metaphor to our entire discussion and its purpose .... It is the same Process .... be like a Humming Bird chase after the Nectar of the Gods

you are the Teacher / Initiate .... the Humming Bird / Flower .... a Telesti

The beauty of pollination - YouTube

For myself, I had never discovered this matter to anyone had it not been from fear of the day of judgment, and the perdition of my soul if I concealed it.It is a debt which I am desirous to discharge to the Faithful, as the Father of the faithful did liberally bestow it upon me.
                    The possession of Knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the hoarding of precious metals-a vain and foolish thing. Knowledge, like Wealth, is intended for Use. The Law of Use is Universal, and he who violates it suffers by reason of his conflict with natural forces."

ie: share your knowledge...open source

so we can all undergo metamorphosis and take off

For, in his patient work, the alchemist must be the scrupulous imitator of nature, the monkey
                    of creation, according to the genuine expression of several masters( Biomimicry )
                    Fulcanelli .

Tune your Will with the Will of the Universe and you will see Magick ..... Be Water my Friend

Train - Drops Of Jupiter (Lyrics) - YouTube

Drops Of Jupiter lyrics

Songwriters: Hotchkiss, Robert S; Monahan, Pat; Stafford, James W; Underwood, Scott Michael; Colin, Charlie;

Now that she's back in the atmosphere
                    With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey
                    She acts like summer and walks like rain
                    Reminds me that there's a time to change, hey
                    Since the return from her stay on the moon
                    She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey, hey

But tell me, did you sail across the sun?
                    Did you make it to the Milky Way
                    To see the lights all faded
                    And that heaven is overrated?

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
                    One without a permanent scar
                    And then you missed me
                    While you were looking for yourself out there?

Now that she's back from that soul vacation
                    Tracing her way through the constellation, hey
                    She checks out Mozart while she does Tae-Bo
                    Reminds me that there's room to grow, hey

Now that she's back in the atmosphere
                    I'm afraid that she might think of me as
                    Plain ol' Jane told a story about a man
                    Who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

But tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet?
                    Did you finally get the chance
                    To dance along the light of day
                    And head back to the Milky Way?

And tell me, did Venus blow your mind?
                    Was it everything you wanted to find?
                    And then you missed me
                    While you were looking for yourself out there

Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken
                    Your best friend always sticking up for you
                    Even when I know you're wrong?

Can you imagine no first dance, freeze-dried romance
                    Five-hour phone conversation
                    The best soy latte that you ever had, and me?

But tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet?
                    Did you finally get the chance
                    To dance along the light of day
                    And head back toward the Milky Way?

But tell me, did you sail across the sun?
                    Did you make it to the Milky Way
                    To see the lights all faded
                    And that heaven is overrated?

And tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
                    One without a permanent scar
                    And then you missed me
                    While you were looking for yourself?

And did you finally get the chance
                    To dance along the light of day?
                    And did you fall for a shooting star?
                    Fall for a shooting star?
                    And now you're lonely looking for yourself out there
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• NASA discovers black hole 'bonanza' - Technology & science - Space - Space.com - NBCNews.com

A jackpot of previously unknown black holes across the universe has been discovered by the infrared eyes of a prolific NASA sky-mapping telescope.

The cosmic find comes from data collected by NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey (WISE) telescope, which scanned the entire sky in infrared light from December 2009 to February 2011. The full catalog of observations by WISE during its mission was publicly released in March, and astronomers are still poring through this celestial trove for discoveries.

NASA / ESA
                      An artist's concept of a dusty torus, or doughnut, of accreting material fueling a quasar. A quasar is an active supermassive black hole.

"WISE has found a bonanza of black holes in the universe,"
                      astronomer Daniel Stern of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in Pasadena, Calif., said during a news briefing Wednesday. WISE turned up about three times as many black holes as have been found by comparable surveys in visible light, offering up a total of 2.5 million new sources across the sky.

When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected? Rich then said, “That’s how it works!
                      Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director Admitted In His Deathbed Confession |Latest UFO News| UFO 2011 Sightings|Alien Pictures|2011 Solar Flares|Disclosure Project|Web Bot

Comment

• just linking patterns key word Cobalt

Samarium–cobalt magnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A samarium–cobalt magnet, a type of rare earth magnet, is a strong permanent magnet made of an alloy of samarium and cobalt.
                        samarium and cobalt = Group 150 + Group 9 = 150 + 9 = 6 9 = 1 5 = HM 6

Samarium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        Cobalt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post183558

------------------------------- Temple of Ra

Isis possessed great skill in working magic. As mistress of word she not only used words of power but had knowledge of the way in which to pronounce them so that whatever had the words addressed to them would be compelled to fulfill her bequest.

Isis colours are white and gold and cobalt blue, the colours of royalty and comfort.
                        ]Crystals and stones for Isis are pearl, coral lapis geodes and moonstone.

Incense for Isis are myrrh, rose, iris and eucalyptus.

-----------------------------

Crystal Healing - Metaphysical Properties of Quartz Crystals

Molecules of pure cobalt ( Group 9 ) are bonded to the quartz ( Group 14 + Group 16 ) by the natural electric charge of the crystal, producing brilliant hues of royal blue, violet and gold. Cannot be scraped off .

These incredibly beautiful crystals combine the qualities of cobalt and quartz, while allowing greater direction to be given to the energy of the cobalt via the ability of quartz to be programmed.

An excellent stone for creativity, both removing blockages to creativity and enhancing creative powers. It is said to lift the emotions and instil a sense of wonder in the creation we are surrounded by, but so easily fail to appreciate. An intensely visual stone, promoting clairvoyance and all forms of "seeing". Stimulates the third eye

Keywords:
                        Vision
                        Third Eye
                        Creativity
                        Art
                        Clairvoyance
                        Meditation
                        Higher Self.
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2012, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Major Astrology Events in August 2012, Astronomy Events, Celestial Events - Truthstar

Major Astrology Events in September 2012

Mercury squares Dragon’s Head on September 1, 2012; Mercury opposes Neptune on September 2, 2012

Venus squares Saturn on September 3, 2012; Mercury contra-parallels Neptune on September 3, 2012; Mars sextiles Pluto on September 3, 2012;

Mars quincunxes Uranus on September 4, 2012; Mercury trines Pluto on September 4, 2012; Mercury quincunxes Uranus on September 5, 2012; Mercury sextiles Mars on September 5, 2012; Venus trines Dragon’s Head on September 5, 2012.

Sun squares Saturn on September 7, 2012; Venus quincunxes Neptune on September 8, 2012; Mercury contra-parallels Saturn on September 8, 2012.

Mercury squares Jupiter on September 9, 2012; Sun quintiles Dragon’s Head on September 9, 2012.

Mercury quintiles Dragon’s Head on September 10, 2012; Sun conjuncts Mercury on September 10, 2012.

Venus quincunxes Pluto on September 13, 2012; Venus trines Uranus on September 13, 2012; Sun parallels Mercury on September 14, 2012; Venus contra-parallels Mars on September 15, 2012.

Mercury sextiles Dragon’s Head on September 16, 2012; Mars quincunxes Jupiter on September 16, 2012

Mercury quincunxes Neptune on September 17, 2012; Pluto turns direct on September 18, 2012.

Uranus squares Pluto on September 19, 2012.

just to let you lnow

Comment

• Earthfiles.com Environment | Updated Part 1:* Is There A Large Pyramid Underground Between Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska?

Updated Part 1: Is There A Large Pyramid Underground Between
                            Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska?

“My father was 're-recruited' by the military to join a group
                            of other experts to study and work at an underground structure
                            in Alaska that in his words they called the‘Dark Pyramid.’”

- July 27, 2012 email to Earthfiles

“What the geologists said they found in this byline news
                            story (Anchorage TV Channel 13) story was under Alaska,
                            they found a pyramid bigger than the one in Egypt.”

- Douglas A. Mutschler, Chief Warrant Officer, U. S. Army Counterintelligence
                            +

Earthfiles.com Environment | Updated Part 2:* Is There A Large Pyramid Underground Between Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska?

2) Google Map Image of “Square” Outlined

I have tried to measure the orientation of the anomaly and it appears as if the NE side is oriented to 330°/150° to true North. I don’t know if there is any relevance to this number. However, in checking out the Magnetic Declination for the area 63°N 152W° the current declination is some 18°East which means the magnetic compass direction today of this line would be close to 312°.
                            +

Coast To Coast AM - Earth & Animal Mysteries - 08-30-2012 - YouTube

listen to the interview at 60 min:

Pyramid made of Aluminium and use of 48 degrees angles + Fractals and Tesla

not so modern after all
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2012, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• Contact

Hi there, this is really directed at Monsieur M.
                              Could you please email me at anthony@marketharmony.com
                              I hope we may be able to help each other as I have made what I hope will be a great rediscovery (nothing is truly new) on the subject of the quality of number and an embedded universal periodicity.
                              My research finally took me to the work of Walter Russell. His cosmogony exactly fits what I have found (major relief as I did not have the language to explain it sufficiently)
                              Really not coming in here as a know it all, far from it. I need a lot of help and I imagine my work is strewn with errors but the basic tenets I feel sure are of value and I am hoping that my work will help to better understand the great man's outpourings.
                              Personally I am sickened humanity's advancement as a whole has literally been held up by the controlling elite who have ruled the world for probably at least 2000 years and ever more acutely.
                              I've got 3 kids and I want to make damned sure they get the opportunity to have a safe and joyful existence.
                              Thanks for your time and all the work you have done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harmonic View Post
                                Hi there, this is really directed at Monsieur M.
                                Could you please email me at anthony@marketharmony.com
                                I hope we may be able to help each other as I have made what I hope will be a great rediscovery (nothing is truly new) on the subject of the quality of number and an embedded universal periodicity.
                                Hello Harmonic ..... please check your email

ps: If I may ..... if your research is strongly related to our discussion ... will encourage you to share it with others as they may also have a perspective that you have not necessarily seen

will be glad to contribute as well if i can

---------------------------------- It seems there are more frozen Pyramids

Ancient Pyramids Found in Antarctica | Unexplained Phenomena

Can it be possible that Antarctica was once warm enough in the recent past to actually have had an ancient civilization living there? And even more perplexing is the question of if an advanced culture did develop there, are there any structures still remaining that are buried underneath the ice? Amazingly a team of researchers is making the claim that they have found evidence of several ancient pyramids on the ice covered continent of Antarctica.
                                unfortunately not coordinates to play with
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X