• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on this note time to pdf Print ....if you are using google chrome :

Quick Tip: Printing to PDF in Google Chrome | Legal Loudspeaker

+

an amazing researcher

Richard Dolan_ Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam - YouTube

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• What Is Synchronicity | Alternative

by Zen Gardner

First of all, the mystical synchronicity mechanism just is . It’s a manifestation of the great conscious Universal Truth that underlies and drives everything with or without our conscious recognition of it.

To me it distills down to neophyte mankind uncovering clearly connecting events that supersede our mental understandings. And when we do it serves as an inspiration and continual wake up call.

To the ancients this was natural.
      read on .... a nice Article

You Are The Battlefield! - YouTube

------------------------- talking about synchronicity :

Comment

• The following may come as no surprise .... in light of Pier Luigi Ighina

Mussolini formed a top secret UFO agency to investigate Triangle UFOs --> in 1933!, page 1

I read yours comments about the Italian UFO files (since 1933) on the =
        web! Thanks!
        Study about the Mussolini's UFO files is very interesting. This research
        goes on; according to these secret files, there were many UFO-sightings
        between 1933 and 1940 in Italy and a special secret Commission, during =
        Facism,
        studied it; it was founded by Mussolini (with pilot Italo Balbo and =
        Galeazzo Ciano; headed by Guglielmo
        Marconi and senator Luigi Cozza and astronomer Gino Cecchini);
        the first =
        UFO-case was in 1931 near Venice; in 1933 there was an UFO-landing in =
        Lombardia, with UFO-recovery...; after this episode, Mussolini created =
        the secret=20
        UFO-commission "Gabinetto RS/33" (Cabinet Research and Espionage/33); he =
        believed UFOs were Allied secret weapons, but Marconi was for the =
        E.T.-hypothesis. We have three telegrams (they're four) about the UFO =
        recovery near Milan in 1933,
        and a 'protocol' to the Prefect, for the =
        Italian secret services and for newsspapers, to cover this news. The =
        Italian MJ-12 was with the Italian teachers (University La Sapienza, =
        Rome) Vallauri, Pirotta, Crocco (founder Italian rockets society), =
        Debbasi o De Blasi, Bottazzi, Giordani and a mysterious "Ruggero =
        Costanti Cavazzani" (alias). Gabinetto RS investigated, between 1933 and =
        1940, many different Italian UFO sightings: in a case, an Italian =
        fighter plane intercepted an UFO betwenn Ravenna and Rome; in August =
        1936 there was a multiple UFO sighting (ad Adamskyan-cygar and two UFOs =
        like Saturn) over Mestre and Venice. I think the German V-7 were =
        developped after this Italian research about UFOs; in fact Mussolini =
        given all the documents, during war, to the German experts...=20
        Best wishes
        Alfredo Lissoni (with Pinotti one of two Italian UFOresearchers about =
        Mussolini's files...)
        got the Inspiration while checking out .....Timothy Good Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam 2011 - YouTube

also mentioned in the vid : Wilbert B. Smith: Gravity Control ~ Binding Force ~ Caduceus Coil ~ Letters ~ Circuit Diagrams

Caduceus Coil

going with the flow
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-18-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post203851

The Aisha Prophecy :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

The Aisha Prophecy always keep in mind the perspective of the seer

Here's what I've been able to find out.
          It's an early 12th century prophecy by a Berber chieftain and mystic named Muhammed ibn Tumart.
          Here is the text of the prophecy.

"The Lady of the Camel will come, born again, to show men that they have fallen into error. She comes to raise up the women of Islam. She comes to teach and she comes to bring justice. It is not revealed when, but she will come. She will be of the East, but turn your eyes to the West because that is where her banner will unfurl. She will have grown up among you, dressed in white, pure of heart, until the day when she reaches full womanhood. The flame-haired angel, Qaila, sent to guide her and protect her, will, on that day, reveal to her that she is the Lady of the Camel reborn. She will know that it is true and she will come. She will speak to all nations with words writ on wind. Her words will ride the lightning. They will be as shooting stars. And the angel, Qaila, will be with her, sword in hand. Woe to those who would deny the truth of her words. Woe to those who would silence her. Woe to those who would slay her. The angel, Qaila, will send them to hell."
          Varda = Venus = Lady of the Camel

Tinariwen Toumast - Aman Iman - YouTube
          ------------------------------- some may know about Aicha .... the wife of the Prophet of Islam Mohammed ( especially with the recent events )

let me show you something

Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aisha bint Abu Bakr (612 - 678) (Arabic: عائشة‎ transliteration: ʿāʾisha, [ʕaːʔɪʃζh], also transcribed as A'ishah, Aisyah, Ayesha, A'isha, Aishat, Aishah, or Aisha) was one of Muhammad's wives.[1] In Islamic writings, her name is thus often prefixed by the title "Mother of the Believers" (Arabic: أمّ المؤمنين umm-al-mu'minīn), per the description of Muhammad's wives in the Qur'an.[2][3][4]
          612 = 63 = HM 9
          678 = 66 = HM 3

678-612 = 66 = HM 3

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post205388

Prophet Muhammad received his first revelation in the cave of Hira which is some kilometers off Makkah in the year 612 AD. It was month of Ramadan.
          Level 3
          ------

According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.
          Level 6 ===> Level 9

Mayan Numbers Symbols

9 - Highest Female Authority. 9 levels of creation.

BARAKA = 2 1 2 1 2 1 = 3 3 3 = HM 9

-------------------------

45:XXXIII CIRCUMLOCUTIONS.--"Every time you find in our books a tale, the reality of which seems impossible, a story which repugnant both to reason and common sense, then be sure that tale contains a profound allegory veiling a deeply mysterious truth; and the greater the absurdity of the letter the deeper the wisdom of the spirit." RABBI MOSES MAIMONIDES.

Ki Dam Da Bharosa Yaar - Faiz Ali Faiz Qawwal - YouTube
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-19-2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• 45:XXXIII CIRCUMLOCUTIONS.--"Every time you find in our books a tale, the reality of which seems impossible, a story which repugnant both to reason and common sense, then be sure that tale contains a profound allegory veiling a deeply mysterious truth; and the greater the absurdity of the letter the deeper the wisdom of the spirit." RABBI MOSES MAIMONIDES.

Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

To the pure, all things are pure; to the base, all things are base.
            CHAPTER II

THE SEVEN HERMETIC PRINCIPLES.

"The Principles of Truth are Seven; he who knows these, understandingly, possesses the Magic Key before whose touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open."

The Seven Hermetic Principles, upon which the entire Hermetic Philosophy is based, are as follows:

I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
            II. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
            III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
            lV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
            V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
            VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
            VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER

Massive Attack - Angel (lyrics) - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-19-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• just a repost

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post187885

Srinivasa Ramanujan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Srīnivāsa Rāmānujan FRS pronunciation (help·info) (22 December 1887 – 26 April 1920) was an Indian mathematician and autodidact who, with almost no formal training in pure mathematics, made extraordinary contributions to mathematical analysis, number theory, infinite series and continued fractions. Ramanujan was said by the English mathematician G.H. Hardy to be in the same league as mathematicians like Euler and Gauss in terms of natural genius
              In recognition of his contribution to mathematics, the Government of India declared in Dec 2011 to celebrate Ramanujan's birthday as 'National Mathematics Day' every year on 22 December and declared 2012 as the 'National Mathematical Year
              Personality and spiritual life

Ramanujan has been described as a person with a somewhat shy and quiet disposition, a dignified man with pleasant manners.[79] He lived a rather Spartan life while at Cambridge. Ramanujan's first Indian biographers describe him as rigorously orthodox. Ramanujan credited his acumen to his family Goddess, Namagiri of Namakkal. He looked to her for inspiration in his work,[80] and claimed to dream of blood drops that symbolised her male consort, Narasimha, after which he would receive visions of scrolls of complex mathematical content unfolding before his eyes.[81] He often said, "An equation for me has no meaning, unless it represents a thought of God."[82][83]

Hardy cites Ramanujan as remarking that all religions seemed equally true to him.[84] Hardy further argued that Ramanujan's religiousness had been romanticised by Westerners and overstated—in reference to his belief, not practice—by Indian biographers. At the same time, he remarked on Ramanujan's strict observance of vegetarianism.
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-19-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• science update .... you may recognize some of our previous discussion :

The more people rely on their intuitions, the more cooperative they become, study shows

It's an age old question: Why do we do good? What makes people sometimes willing to put "We" ahead of "Me?" Perhaps our first impulse is to be selfish, and cooperation is all about reining in greed. Or maybe cooperation happens spontaneously, and too much thinking gets in the way.
                "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous." Paracelsus

-----------------

Your memory is like the telephone gameβ€”Each time you recall an event, your brain distorts it

Remember the telephone game where people take turns whispering a message into the ear of the next person in line? ( also known as the Chinese Whisper Game .... much older than the phone : Chinese whispers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) By the time the last person speaks it out loud, the message has radically changed. It's been altered with each retelling.
                unless you remember it in Music Don't Worry Be Happy (Animated Smiley Faces) - Bobby McFerrin - YouTube

------------------------

one more info

Suggestion of a married Jesusβ€”Ancient papyrus shows some early Christians believed he wed

Four words on a previously unknown papyrus fragment provide the first evidence that some early Christians believed Jesus had been married, Harvard Professor Karen King told the 10th International Congress of Coptic Studies today.

Comment

• Massive Attack - Angel (lyrics) - YouTube

Articles

are you familiar with :

The Hieros Gamos

One of the most intriguing, nebulous and controversial topics of history and magic is the “hieros gamos”, “the sacred marriage”. Believed to incorporate both sex and ritual, it should not come as a surprise that throughout history, it has attracted many – and often, those who should truly well stay clear of it. Its fame has meant that the theme was used by Dan Brown in “The Da Vinci Code”, where he described it as how “man could achieve a climactic instant when his mind went totally blank and he could see God”. Brown is not the only one who has linked the experience with tantrism and the withholding of orgasm. He is, of course, also the man who considered Mary Magdalene’s vulva to be the Holy Grail ( see also : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Origine_du_monde we previously discussed it ) .
                  The quest to define the hieros gamos foremost is one of answering the question who and when it was performed. Some – including Dan Brown – link it to temple prostitution, while others see it as the king of the country who marries “the land” – in the form of a high priestess – to rejuvenate it. For the Greeks, it was more abstract. They considered it a marriage between the gods and hence apparently outside of the reach of ordinary human beings. It was only in the Jewish and medieval tradition that the hieros gamos became linked with magic and ritual and it is therefore here that we find the current obsession with it. As such, in 1605, Cesare della Riviera wrote that “in Europe, the tracks of these ancient rituals pass through the Gnostic schools, the alchemical and cabalistic currents of the Middle Ages and Renaissance – where numerous alchemical texts can be read on two levels.”
                  What is the hieros gamos? At its core, the sacred marriage is more of a sacrament than a ritual. It is a marriage between husband and wife, but is of a sacred nature: it is a marriage blessed by the gods, with active participation of those deities, present in the act of lovemaking between the two humans. Focusing on the king having sexual intercourse with the high priestess is thus largely a misnomer, as the king was equally a high priest, and the queen… a high priestess.
                  a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                  JOK + NGAME

or

4 - High Priestess + 5 - High Priest + 6 - Love

(7 as in 7 chakras ) Law of Attraction

"Juxtaposed coherent aggregates vibrating in unison, or harmonic ration, are mutually attracted." John W. Keely's Forty Laws of Harmony
                  art.co.za - Art in South Africa

-------------------------- one more thing :

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

HIEROGAMOS
                  = 65

we keep on Rolling IT

Bad Company - Feel Like Making Love ~ Lyrics - YouTube

Bad Company Feel Like Making Love Lyrics

Intro:
                  Baby, When I think about you
                  I think about love ( 3 voices)
                  Darling, Don't live without you
                  And your love (3 voices)
                  If I have
                  Those golden dreams
                  Of my yesterday (voices)
                  I would wrap you
                  In the heaven
                  Till I'm dying (voices)
                  On the way
                  Feel like making -- -- -- --
                  Feel like making love(3)
                  Feel like making love to you
                  Baby, If I think about you
                  I think about love
                  Darling, If I live without you
                  I live without love
                  And if I had
                  The sun and moon
                  And they were shining
                  I would give you
                  Both night and day
                  Love satisfying

Repeat chorus-

And if I had
                  Those golden dreams
                  Of my yesterdays
                  I would wrap you
                  In the heaven
                  Till I'm dying
                  On the way
                  HEBREW GEMATRIA File #1: Values from 1 - 99

65 > 11 > 2 - 65 - 65 = 5x13
                  --- (71); supreme Lord; The Lord (divinity). (G D 6+5=11: the formula of completion of the Great Work).

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-19-2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Continuing our Journey

The Angelic Society

The Angelic Society

The Angelic Society is not a secret society as such… but is therefore not less interesting or important. Specifically, it harbours mostly artists who have – by design or accident – communicated with the angels and have embraced these entities as their guides to complete their life’s mission.

Philip Coppens
                    the following caught my I

According to the French writer Maurice Barrθs, this code is said to be the Latin phrase ET IN ARCADIA EGO – “And in Arcadia I”. The most famous incorporation of this phrase is in “The Arcadian Shepherds”, created by the 17th century French painter Nicolas Poussin ( see http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post181164 ). A copy of the painting, with inscription, can also be found on his memorial slab in the church of San Lorenzo in Lucina in Rome, underlining how dear to his heart this painting and phrase was. There has been intense speculation for decades that Poussin was more than just a painter, especially because Sun king Louis XIV decided to hang this painting in his private bedroom, apparently believing that the painting contained the solution to a mystery. Alas, there is so much intrigue surrounding Louis XIV, that it is hard – and definitely far too long for here – to untangle that conundrum. But what is clear, is that in the eyes of Barrθs, Poussin’s life and career, somehow had a connection with angels.
                    read on ...

shall we play

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

ET IN ARCADIA EGO = Pythagorean Numerology = 67 = 13

ps: from the same article ....

On December 31, 1986, Andrew Lakey suffered a cocaine overdose. For the first time in twenty years, Lakey, then 27,
                    play guitar

Agrippa
                    Chap. 60. Of Madness, and Divinations which are made when men are awake, and of the power of a Melancholy Humor, by which Spirits are sometimes induced into Men's Bodies

try the calculator with the names of Angels ...... Gabriel , Michael etc..... find

did you find your GPS HM 6
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• you know it is not limited to Spaceship Earth :

UFOs & Moon Anomalies - YouTube

Aristarchus Crater - Blue Gem or Fusion Reactor

Aristarchus Crater has long been a much debated enigma on the Moon. Yet whenever you see pictures and try to get close in for details, the area is a total white out, with no detail. It is supposedly because of its brightness. We will discuss the rumors and stories of Aristarchus further down. The image above is taken from LICKOSB9 As you can see the area is devoid of any gray pixels, leaving a totally white splotch. Below is the same area on LICKOSBA. Again we see the totally white splotch. You will find this in all of the lesser quality full moon images on the web.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristarchus_(crater)

Coordinates: 23.7°N 47.4°W = 23 7 47 4 = 12 15 = 3 6 = HM 9

ps

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post190714

THE BENJAMIN SOLARI PARRAVICINI's PROPHETIC MESSAGE - by Tomαs Latino

The moon crater of the seven circular stair will disclose its secret to the man.

Author(s): Cameron, W. S.
                      Abstract: This catalog lists 1468 descriptions of observed lunar transient phenomena reported in the literature.
                      NASA Center: Goddard Space Flight Center
                      Publication Year: 1978
                      Added to NTRS: 2005-08-25
                      Accession Number: 78N30157; Document ID: 19780022214;
                      Report Number: NASA-TM-79399, NSSDC WDC-A-R S-78-03
                      Reports 1650 to 1950

NASA Technical Report TR R-277. was published in July 1968 as a Chronological Catalog of Reported Lunar Events and is available here - NASA Technical Report TR R-277

1650 Aristarchus "Red Hill." Mons Porphyrites Hevelius B.A.A. Lunar Sec. Circa. 1967, 2, No 8

1784 Aristarchus Nebulous bright spot of light Schroter Schroter 1791
                      1785 Aristarchus Nebulous bright spot of light Schroter Schroter 1791
                      1786 Dec 24 Aristarchus Extraordinarily bright Schroter Schroter 1791
                      1787 May 19-20 Aristarchus Extraordinarily bright von Bruhl Bode 1790; Schroter 1791; Herschel 1912
                      1788 Apr 9 Aristarchus; 1 hr Extraordinarily bright Bode Bode 1792b
                      1788 Apr 9-11 Aristarchus Bright spot 26" N of crater rim Schroter, Bode Schroter 1789, 1791, 1792a, 1792b
                      1788 Sep 26 Near Aristarchus; 30 min Bright spot 26" N of main crater Schroter Rozier 1788, 1792; Schroter 1791
                      1788 Dec 2, 5:35 am Aristarchus Extraordinarily bright, like star Schroter Schroter 1791

1824 May 1 Near Aristarchus Blinking light, 9th to 10th mag.. on dark side Gobel Gobel 1826
                      1824 Oct 18 Aristarchus, vicinity Mingling of all kinds of colors in small spots in the W and NW of Aristarchus Gruithuisen Gruithuisen 1824; Fauth 1899
                      1825 Apr 22 Aristarchus and vicinity Periodic illumination Argelander, Gobel Argelander 1826, Gobel 1826
                      1866 Jun 10 Aristarchus Star like light Tempel Denning, Tel.Work p.121
                      1866 Jun 14-16 Aristarchus, vicinity Reddish yellow Tempel Tempel 1867
                      1866 Dark side Bright spots Hodgson Hodgson 1866
                      1867 Apr 9, 19h30m - 21h00m Aristarchus, vicinity; 1 hr 30 min Bright spot on dark side, 7th mag., becoming fainter after 20h15m UT Elger Elger 1868
                      1867 Apr 12, 07h30m - 08h30m Aristarchus, vicinity; 1 hr Bright spot on dark side, 7th mag.. Elger Webb 1962
                      1867 May 6-7 Aristarchus; at least several hours each night Left side of crater, very bright luminous point, appearing like a volcano Flammarion Flammarion 1884
                      1867 May 7 Aristarchus, vicinity Reddish yellow, beacon like light Tempel Tempel 1867; Astr. Reg. 1868
                      1884 Nov 29, 19h00m - 21h00m Aristarchus; 2 hr Nebulous at center; elsewhere features well defined Hislop Sirius 1885
                      1889 Jul 12, ~20h52m Aristarchus During lunar eclipse, brilliance in surrounding gloom was striking Krueger Krueger 1889; Fisher 1924
                      1891 May 23, ~18h20m Aristarchus region Lunar eclipse, half hour before end of totality, Aristarchus and region immediately N of it became conspicuous and increased in brightness from that time on W.E. Jackson Jackson 1890-91; Fisher 1924

1931 Aristarchus Bluish glare Goodacre, Molesworth Goodacre 1931
                      1949 Oct 7, ~02h54m Aristarchus Abnormally bright during lunar eclipse G.Brown, Hare Contrib. by Moore
                      1949 Nov 3, 01h06m Aristarchus Blue glare, base inner W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967

1950 Jun 27, 02h30m Aristarchus Blue glare, base inner W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
                      1950 Jun 27 Herodotus Bright point in crater Bartlett Strol. Astr. 1962
                      1950 Jun 28, 03h27m Aristarchus Blue glare, rim of W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
                      1950 Jun 29, 05h30m Aristarchus Strong bluish glare; E, SE wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
                      1950 Jul 26, 02h52m Aristarchus Blue glare, base inner W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
                      1950 Jul 31, 04h50m Aristarchus Violet glare, E, NE rim Bartlett Bartlett 1967
                      1950 Aug 28, 04h25m Aristarchus Intense blue violet glare; E wall bright spot, E, NE rim Bartlett Bartlett 1967
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• The power of Sedona

The power of Sedona

Claims of vortexes, new age stores and a town that was founded in 1902 might make Sedona an unlikely claimant to being one of the oldest settlements in America. But that is precisely what the Yavapai creation legends claim.
                        Coordinates : 34° 51′ 36″ N, 111° 47′ 21″ W

Comment

• just a repost : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tenna-104.html

You know most Smartphones today have GPS integrated in them and :

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                          so find your 33 / 6 like Tesla and Plant "your Antenna" / Earth Battery etc .... start experimenting

ps: you are an Antenna too ..... Meditate on this thought .... [B]

want to try an experience :

find your 6 ..... meditate while holding a couple of dice ....... when you feel like it .... throw them and see what Lady Luck has to offer 6

you know a Smartphone Application that turns GPS Numbers into Harmonic Math ( reduction / Mod 9 ) does not sound so bad ..... Programming is not my forte ..... but really not a bad thought

Comment

• would be useful for ghost hunters

Original GhostBusters Theme Song - YouTube

List of reportedly haunted locations in the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it caught my attention because of Luna

Ararat Lunatic Asylum or "Aradale" is the largest abandoned Lunatic Asylum in Australia. Opened in 1867, Aradale was reserved for many of the incurable Lunatics in Victoria during the 1800s. An estimated 13,000 people died here in 140 years of operation. Ghost Tours run nightly.[2]
                            Coordinates: 37.28°S 142.93°E = 37 + 28 + 142 + 93:= 300 = HM 3 suprise:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• side note : from http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...society-4.html

Horrific Results of New GMO Food Study Reveal Obama Has Abandoned FDA Regulation to Chemical Industry Profits, Says Occupy Monsanto - PR Newswire - The Sacramento Bee

WASHINGTON, Sept. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Occupy Monsanto, a decentralized network of food activists who organized 65 protests at GMO manufacturer Monsanto facilities across the globe this week, is calling on the Barack Obama Administration to clean house of appointed former Monsanto executives who intentionally ignore the serious health impacts of eating genetically engineered food due to their conflict of interest. A new GMO food study released today gives alarming evidence of GMO-induced lethal health complications in rats. The data casts an ominous shadow on the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) where imperative consumer regulation of GMOs is handled by former Monsanto executives. Read the new European GMO study at http://research.sustainablefoodtrust...inal-Paper.pdf .

wait for the Chewbacca defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia media barrage to come

Comment

• More Strangeness for you : love his threads .... a playground for Harmonic Math

Earths Unsolved X-files (Part 4), page 1

Due to overwhelming support, encouragement and requests, here are another 5 cases for you to get your teeth into.
                                Forbidden Archaeology is certainly a favourite of mine so i'll start this posting from that genre'.
                                Enjoy...............
                                you know the drill

for instance :

Shag Harbour UFO incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

J. J . Cale - Strange Days - YouTube

Strange days
                                That's coming on us
                                Strange ways
                                This time of ours
                                There is no meaning
                                For this to happen
                                Strange days
                                It seems so far
                                Used to be
                                Everything was falling
                                Right in place
                                Where it all would be
                                So those changes
                                I sometimes wonder
                                Could I get back
                                Where we used to be
                                Strange days
                                That's coming for us
                                Strange ways
                                This time of ours
                                There is no meaning
                                For this to happen
                                Strange days
                                It seems so far
                                There is no meaning
                                For it to happen
                                Strange days
                                It seems so far
                                Strange days
                                It seems so far
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X