The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit Science 19 ~ Cosmic Connections - YouTube

watch at 3 min ..... connecting the dots ......

+ as we previously discussed it

Spirit Science 20 ~ Water - YouTube

Spirit Science 18 ~ The Four Elements - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-16-2012, 01:15 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• just found the following quite interesting :

Great Pyramid Starmap Etching Depicts Age of 9200 B.C.E (prove them wrong....) , page 8

Im well aware of the following three items found shaft of the queen chamber.
      A slat or rod of cedar wood about 13 centimeters

A granite ball weighing 1lb 3 ounces

A bronze/copper hook type of instrument.

Bastet, Cat Goddess of ancient Egypt - by Gemma L. Reece - Helium

The goddess of pleasure, music, dancing and joy and being associated with the Eye of Ra where she would act as the instrument of her father, the Sun God's vengeance.

there are 13 circles ( don't forget to join the two half circles ) .... correct me if I am wrong

Crop Circle at Windmill Hill, nr Avebury Trusloe, Wiltshire. Reported 14th October* 2012.

Alchemy - Sacred Secrets Revealed - YouTube
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-16-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• An Interesting Fact :

Dimethyltryptamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

.[8] Indigenous Amazonian Amerindian cultures consume DMT as the primary psychoactive in ayahuasca, a shamanistic brew used for divinatory and healing purposes.
        N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT) is a naturally occurring psychedelic compound of the tryptamine family. Its presence is widespread throughout the plant kingdom.[3][4] DMT occurs in trace amounts in mammals, including humans, where it putatively functions as a trace amine neurotransmitter.[5] It is originally derived from the essential amino acid tryptophan and ultimately produced by the enzyme INMT during normal metabolism.[6] The significance of its widespread natural presence remains undetermined. Structurally, DMT is analogous to the neurotransmitter serotonin (5-HT), the hormone melatonin, and other psychedelic tryptamines, such as 5-MeO-DMT, bufotenin, and psilocin (the active metabolite of psilocybin).
        Agrippa argued that “all things that are, and are made, subsist by, and receive their vertue from numbers. For time consists of number, and all motion, and action, and all things which are subject to time, and motion” (171-72).

Formula C12H16N2 = 12 16 2 = 3 7 2 = 3 9 = 12 = HM 3

one more thing :

Carbon : Group 14
        Hydrogen : Group 1
        Nitrogen : Group 15

14 1 15 = 30 = HM 3

Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa: Occult Philosophy. Book II. (part 1)

Chapter VI. Of the Number of three, and the Scale thereof.

The number of three is an incompounded number, a holy number, a number of perfection, a most powerfull number. For there are three persons in God, there are three Theologicall vertues in Religion. Hence it is that this number conduceth to the Ceremonies of God, and Religion, that by the solemnity of which, prayers, and sacrifices are thrice repeated.

ps: don't know much about psychedelic .... except they tend to see fractals ..... see Dr Lsd and free energy Alfred M. Hubbard: Coil Generator

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-16-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• We previously discussed

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia with RC Christian

but forgot to add the Coordinates :

Coordinates : +34° 13' 56.61", -82° 53' 40.06"

Google

just a side note about the coordinates:

I am well aware that the coordinates choice is dependent on the referential chosen by the person who posted them ( ie wikipedia or google ) ...... but isn't it an amazing synchronicity that the ones we discussed have interesting Harmonic Coordinates

ex:

Superstition Mountains - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia + Phoenix Lights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Superstition legends

The legend of the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine centers around the Superstition Mountains. According to the legend, a German immigrant named Jacob Waltz discovered a mother lode in the Superstition Wilderness and revealed its location on his deathbed in Phoenix in 1891 to Julia Thomas, a boarding-house owner who had taken care of him for many years. Several mines have been claimed to be the actual mine that Walzer discovered, but none of those claims have been verified.[1]

Some Apaches believe that the hole leading down into the lower world is located in the Superstition Mountains. Winds blowing from the hole are supposed to be the cause of severe dust storms.[
          Coordinates

: 33°28′41″N 111°14′20″W = 247 = 13
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-17-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Linking Patterns

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post203878

so for the birth Chart area i picked Heliopolis egypt ( city of of the sun ) ...........check out the result ..... might surprise some

suprise:

Coordinates: 30°07′46.3″N 31°17′20″E

30+7+46+3 = 86
            31+17+20 = 68

86+68= 154 = HM 1

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-17-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• An interesting Story :

Earthfiles.com Environment | Loud Boom and 3-D Radar of Mysterious Aerial Object in NW Louisiana

October 15, 2012, approximately 11:28 PM Central, 3-D
              radar image with lower reflectivity colors transparent of moving
              aerial obejct that traveled from Shreveport's Bossier City southwest
              to Dixie Inn and Minden region 30 miles northeast. 3-D radar broadcast
              on KBTS-TV in Shreveport, Louisiana © 2012 by AccuWeather.

------------------------

New type of cosmic ray discovered after 100 years

(Phys.org)—Using the European X-ray astronomy satellite XMM-Newton, researchers from CNRS and CEA have discovered a new source of cosmic rays. In the vicinity of the remarkable Arches cluster, near the center of the Milky Way, these particles are accelerated in the shock wave generated by tens of thousands of young stars moving at a speed of around 700,000 km/h. These cosmic rays produce a characteristic X-ray emission by interacting with the atoms in the surrounding gas. Their origin differs from that of the cosmic rays discovered exactly a hundred years ago by Victor Hess, which originate in the explosions of supernovae. The findings are published in the journal Astronomy & Astrophysics.
              ----------------------------

AFP: Moon water could have solar source: study

PARIS — Scientists on Sunday said they had found water molecules in samples of lunar soil, and their unusual signature points to the Sun as the indirect source.

Samples returned to Earth by the Apollo missions carry molecules of water and a precursor of water called hydroxyl, according to their study, published in the journal Nature Geoscience.

Researchers led by Yang Liu at the University of Tennessee theorise that the molecules developed from a reaction between hydrogen ions in the solar wind -- the blast of particles from the Sun -- and a loose surface soil called regolith.

Comment

• Let's change the perspective a bit :

Remember quartz : from http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post184180

Meet Quartz

Time Travel: "It's About Time" (by Robert A. Nelson) ~ Ernetti, Kozyrev, von Lubec, &c

In February 2003, the Russian newspaper Pravda printed a story about an unidentified scientist who has developed a time camera that uses pure quartz lenses as a critical component. Following is an excerpt:

"The object-glass is made of pure quartz, which lets ultraviolet radiation run through it without any losses.
                As it turned out, it is the ultraviolet radiation that carries the images and the information of the past. We have already managed to take some pictures; for example, we photographed several days of World War II. I have a very good picture of two warriors, who aim their looks at the forest. Another picture depicts horsemen wearing pointed hats and holding bows and shields in their hands. There is an image of some leader with slanting eyes on their shields. We have another picture of a mammoth silhouette with big tusks standing against the background of some giant trees. This is a picture of the paleolith era."

In 1897, two British men claimed to have invented a camera that could photgraph the past. William Maplebeck (67) and amateur photographer Robert Stookes (56), demonstrated their "chronoscope" at Esme Collings Photographers on Rodney Street in Liverpool. Maplebeck said that he had discovered an arrangement of mirrored quartz lenses which could project images of the past on a photographic plate in a random (uncontrolled) manner. The inventors showed magic lantern slides of cave men, Roman soldiers stationed in Chester, and an Elizabethan woman in the streets of Liverpool. The lecture was disrupted by jeers and cries of "Fraud!" and "Charlatans!". Maplebeck and Stokes put their invention into its case and left, as it was pointless to continue their lecture.

The great scientist Charles Steinmetz allegedly developed a time camera that could photograph the past, based on a technical secret revealed to him by the Englishman Baird T. Spalding, also using quartz lenses.
                --------------

Steven Gibbs -- Hyper Dimensional Resonator -- astral time travel

How to use HDR

There are several methods to use HDR, but most of mine will focus on using Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator – HDR for astral time travel to the future. This is accomplished by entering a meditative state of mind and exteriorizing my soul.

Basically, I use an HDR with a double terminated quartz crystal and a barium oxide bar magnet. The bar magnet is attached to the end of the HDR electromagnet and the quartz crystal is placed inside the witness well. Before I place the quartz crystal in the witness well, it will be charged up inside a crystal pyramid.

These energies are what boost the frequency of my astral body and allow me to jump to the future. If my jump is only a month I am OK, but if I need to do a long jump, like a hundred years into the future, then I use a Tesla Coil alongside the HDR. The Tesla coil provides the zero vector that I use to tunnel into the future. You need more energy to travel further.

For a very long jump, like thousands of years into the future, I use several HDR units and Tesla coils. I tune all of them to the future date I wish to travel to. This allow me to use more energy in pumping up the astral body.

How to tune

First ask a questions like “What are the rates that will take my to the year 2050?” After you turn on the HDR you can begin by placing one hand over the rubbing plate and stroking it, while with your other hand slowly turn the top dial clockwise and counter clockwise until you get a stick reaction. That means your fingers get stuck to the plate and feel gummy like glue. When this happens start adjusting the bottom dial. At the point of maximum sticky you have found the rates.

Scalar waves from caduceus coil

Inside the HDR under the rubbing plate is a caduceus coil that generates scalar waves. These scalar waves are believed to cause strange paranormal events. I believe they are responsible for many of the odd occurrences with the HDR.
                ----------------

Kowsky & Frost -- Gravity Nullification -- Science & Invention, Sept. 1927

Although some remarkable achievements have been made with shortwave low power transmitters, radio experts and amateurs have recently decided that shortwave transmission had reached its ultimate and hat no vital improvement would be made in this line. A short time ago, however, two young European experimenters working with ultra-short waves, have made a discovery that promises to be of primary importance to the scientific world.

The discovery was made about six weeks ago in a newly established central laboratory of the Neuuartadline-Werke in Darreskein, Poland, by Dr Kowsky and Engineer Frost. While experimenting with the constants of very short waves, carried on by means of quartz resonators, a piece of quartz which was used, showed a clearly altered appearance. It was easily seen that in the center of the crystal, especially when a constant temperature not exceeding 10 C / 50 F was maintained, milky cloudiness appeared which gradually developed to complete opacity. The experiments of Dr Meissner, of the Telefunken Co,, along similar lines, according to which quartz crystals, subjected to high frequency currents clearly showed air currents which ld to the construction of little motor based on this principle. A week of eager experimenting finally led Dr Kowsky and Engineer Frost to the explanation of the phenomenon, and further experiments showed the unexpected possibilities for technical uses of the discovery.

Some statements must precede the explanation. It is known at last in part, that quartz and some other crystals of similar atomic nature have the property when exposed to potential excitation in a definite direction, of stretching and contracting; and if one uses rapidly changing potentials, the crystals will change the electric waves into mechanical oscillations. This piezo-electric effect, shown in Rochelle salt crystals by which they may be made into sound-producing devices such as loud-speakers, or reversely into microphones, also show the results in this direction. This effect was clearly explained in August 1925 Radio News and December 1919 Electrical Experimenter. These oscillations are extremely small, but have nevertheless their technical use in a quartz crystal wave meter and in maintaining a constant wavelength in radio transmitters. By a special arrangement of the excitation of the crystal in various directions, it may be made to stretch or increase in length and will not return to its original size. It seems as if a dispersal of electrons from a molecule resulted which, as it is irreversible, changes the entire structure of the crystal so that it cannot be restored to its former condition.
                --------------

The Scole Experiment

Image examples:

Images were captured during an experiment we were conducting using a Herkimer quartz crystal (see The Scole Experiment. We were focusing a concentrated light source onto the side of this crystal and capturing from the image generated.

We have to study the resulting images in the minutest detail; a task which has to be repeated over and over again to ensure we haven’t overlooked a positive result.

Sometimes we resort to using magnification, as some of the faces we see are very small. We cannot overemphasize the importance of studying every detail, and these particular results are a good example of what could be missed. We had put most of the originals aside, after looking at them in depth several times but, on a further study and using a mirror as an aid to recognition, the results were there for all to see.
                During the five years of the Scole experiments the top afterlife scientists in the UK, Europe and America witnessed amazing physical mediumship. In this trailer for the wonderful documentary Afterlife Science by Tim Coleman you can see briefly the scene where Professor Arthur Ellison (pictured) was invited to touch a quartz crystal which was lit up from the inside. As he watched, the crystal dematerialized and when he went to touch it again the outline was there but his hand went straight through it
                -------------------

Rene Blondlot: N-Rays

On a New Species of Light (March 23, 1903)

The radiations emitted by a focus tube are filtered through a sheet of aluminum foil or a screen of black paper, in order to eliminate the luminous rays which might accompany them. While studying these radiations by means of their action on a small spark, I discovered that they are plane-polarized as soon as emitted. I further proved that when these radiations traverse a plate of quartz in a direction at right angles to its axis, or a lump of sugar, their plane of action undergoes a rotation just like the plane of polarization of a pencil of light.

I then asked myself if a rotation could also be obtained by passing the radiations of the focus through a pile of Reusch mica sheets. I observed, in fact, a rotation of from 25° to 30° in the same direction as that of polarized light. This action of a pile of micas made me at once infer that a single sheet of mica must act, and that this action must be depolarization, or, rather, the production of elliptic polarization; this is indeed what occurs. The interposition of a sheet of mica, set so that its axis makes an angle of 45° with the pane of action of the radiations emitted by the tube, destroys their rectilinear polarization, for their action on a small spark remains sensibly the same, whatever be the direction of the spark gap. If a second sheet of mica is interposed, identical with the first, so that the axes of the two sheets are perpendicular to each other, rectilinear polarization is reestablished. This result can also be obtained by the use of a Babinet’s compensator. Consequently we are dealing with elliptic polarization.

found the following doc on Dr Royal Rife : The Royal Rife Story (inventor of electromagnetic cancer therapy) (2004).avi - YouTube ... and Quartz was one of his main "tool" ... wanted to add him to the list

San Diegan's Cancer Work May Make Cure Possible
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-17-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  Let's change the perspective a bit :

Remember quartz : from http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post184180

Meet Quartz

found the following doc on Dr Royal Rife : The Royal Rife Story (inventor of electromagnetic cancer therapy) (2004).avi - YouTube ... and Quartz was one of his main "tool" ... wanted to add him to the list

San Diegan's Cancer Work May Make Cure Possible

+

the " French Rife "

THE PRIORE MACHINE

THE PRIORE MACHINE

The cure for cancer mentioned above is the Prioré device in France, which has been curing cancer and other diseases for over a decade, much to the frustration of many members of the French Academy of Sciences.
                  Antoine Prioré is an Italian-born inventor who escaped from the Germans in World War II and fled to France. After the war Prioré purchased surplus equipment and eventually developed a strange machine that filled an entire room. A nozzle above a table in the center of the room emitted a strong ray or field, which Prioré explained consisted of an electromagnetic wave in a magnetic field. Eventually the French government spent almost three million dollars for construction of a new, improved Prioré machine, because Prioré had shown he could cure cancers in laboratory animals with the device.
                  +

T. Henry Moray built a somewhat similar machine - though very much smaller - which provided a direct radiation from extensive "peach blossom violet" colored sparkgaps inside a quartz tube, and which greatly stimulated the health of an individual exposed to the radiation.

+

Bioelectromagnetic Healing - Integrity Research Institute

Alexander Gurvich

In 1922, the Russian doctor and histologist Alexander (Gurwitsch) Gurvich (1874-1954) and his wife discovered that living cells separated by quartz glass were able to communicate vital-cell information. Numerous experiments suggested that this information was transmitted by invisible light waves in a UV frequency spectrum passed by quartz and stopped by window glass. Dr. Gurvich coined the phrase "mitogenic" "mitotic" wave since it was observed during enzymatic reactions and mitosis. "Gurvich determined that muscle tissue, cornea, blood and nerves are all transmitters of this special energy."[5] His work is the first documented evidence of "biophotons," coherent light emitted by animal and plant cells, and became the basis for the design of later bioelectromagnetic therapy devices. It was not until the early 1960’s that Leningrad State University succeeded in capturing the mitogenic rays with sensitive photomultipliers.[6]

Comment

• Let's Resonate a few Fractals ..... it will make more sense as you read

Superstition Mountains - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia + Phoenix Lights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Superstition legends

The legend of the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine centers around the Superstition Mountains. According to the legend, a German immigrant named Jacob Waltz discovered a mother lode in the Superstition Wilderness and revealed its location on his deathbed in Phoenix in 1891 to Julia Thomas, a boarding-house owner who had taken care of him for many years. Several mines have been claimed to be the actual mine that Walzer discovered, but none of those claims have been verified.[1]

Some Apaches believe that the hole leading down into the lower world is located in the Superstition Mountains. Winds blowing from the hole are supposed to be the cause of severe dust storms.[
                    Coordinates

: 33°28′41″N 111°14′20″W = 247 = 13
                    ---------------------------------

USU geophysicist links quartz deposits to mountains and faults

Geophysical measurements collected in the western United States reveal correlations between high concentrations of quartz and high temperatures deep in the Earth’s crust. USU geophysicist Tony Lowry says quartz is key to rock cycles resulting in large-scale deformation of continents. Image courtesy Tony Lowry, Utah State University.
                    USU geophysicist links quartz deposits to mountains and faults | The Salt Lake Tribune

-----------------

The Scole Experiment

Image examples:

Images were captured during an experiment we were conducting using a Herkimer quartz crystal (see The Scole Experiment. We were focusing a concentrated light source onto the side of this crystal and capturing from the image generated.

We have to study the resulting images in the minutest detail; a task which has to be repeated over and over again to ensure we haven’t overlooked a positive result.

Sometimes we resort to using magnification, as some of the faces we see are very small. We cannot overemphasize the importance of studying every detail, and these particular results are a good example of what could be missed. We had put most of the originals aside, after looking at them in depth several times but, on a further study and using a mirror as an aid to recognition, the results were there for all to see.
                    During the five years of the Scole experiments the top afterlife scientists in the UK, Europe and America witnessed amazing physical mediumship. In this trailer for the wonderful documentary Afterlife Science by Tim Coleman you can see briefly the scene where Professor Arthur Ellison (pictured) was invited to touch a quartz crystal which was lit up from the inside. As he watched, the crystal dematerialized and when he went to touch it again the outline was there but his hand went straight through it
                    --------------------------

Time Travel: "It's About Time" (by Robert A. Nelson) ~ Ernetti, Kozyrev, von Lubec, &c

In February 2003, the Russian newspaper Pravda printed a story about an unidentified scientist who has developed a time camera that uses pure quartz lenses as a critical component. Following is an excerpt:

"The object-glass is made of pure quartz, which lets ultraviolet radiation run through it without any losses.
                    As it turned out, it is the ultraviolet radiation that carries the images and the information of the past. We have already managed to take some pictures; for example, we photographed several days of World War II. I have a very good picture of two warriors, who aim their looks at the forest. Another picture depicts horsemen wearing pointed hats and holding bows and shields in their hands. There is an image of some leader with slanting eyes on their shields. We have another picture of a mammoth silhouette with big tusks standing against the background of some giant trees. This is a picture of the paleolith era."

In 1897, two British men claimed to have invented a camera that could photgraph the past. William Maplebeck (67) and amateur photographer Robert Stookes (56), demonstrated their "chronoscope" at Esme Collings Photographers on Rodney Street in Liverpool. Maplebeck said that he had discovered an arrangement of mirrored quartz lenses which could project images of the past on a photographic plate in a random (uncontrolled) manner. The inventors showed magic lantern slides of cave men, Roman soldiers stationed in Chester, and an Elizabethan woman in the streets of Liverpool. The lecture was disrupted by jeers and cries of "Fraud!" and "Charlatans!". Maplebeck and Stokes put their invention into its case and left, as it was pointless to continue their lecture.

The great scientist Charles Steinmetz allegedly developed a time camera that could photograph the past, based on a technical secret revealed to him by the Englishman Baird T. Spalding, also using quartz lenses.

Comment

• a bit of info update :

remember Philip K Dick : see http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-92.html

Social rejection can boost creativity, researchers find

(Medical Xpress)— October 18, 2012 Social misfits, rejoice. You might be more like Steve Jobs, Lady Gaga and Albert Einstein than you realize, if rejection boosts your creativity, reports a new Cornell study.
                      Being an outcast can lead to heightened creativity—even commercial success, according to research by Lynne Vincent, M.S./Ph.D. '12, an ILR visiting lecturer; Sharon Kim, M.S./Ph.D. '11, an assistant professor at Johns Hopkins University; and Jack Goncalo, ILR associate professor.

see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/210111-post3223.html

-------------------------

Large-scale study confirms link between creativity and mental illness

(Medical Xpress)—People in creative professions are treated more often for mental illness than the general population, there being a particularly salient connection between writing and schizophrenia. This according to researchers at Karolinska Institutet, whose large-scale Swedish registry study is the most comprehensive ever in its field.
                      wonder if any study has been done on people with such mental states and their relations to their body ph .... Mens sana in corpore sano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Monitoring your Body's PH levels

Might lefties and righties benefit differently from a power nap?

People who like to nap say it helps them focus their minds post a little shut eye. Now, a study from Georgetown University Medical Center may have found evidence to support that notion.
                      --------------------------

Set of criteria for 'hypersexual disorder' proposed as new mental health condition

(Medical Xpress)—The idea that an individual might suffer from a sexual addiction is great fodder for radio talk shows, comedians and late night TV. But a sex addiction is no laughing matter. Relationships are destroyed, jobs are lost, lives ruined.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-19-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• An interesting info :

A Mars-Sized Body Collided With The Early Earth Creating The Moon - Scientists Claim - MessageToEagle.com

The moon was born in a flaming blaze of glory when a body the size of Mars collided with the early Earth, according to recent evidence found by a team of scientists led by Frédéric Moynier from Washington University.

The evidence might not seem all that impressive to a nonscientist: a tiny excess of a heavier variant of the element zinc in moon rocks. But the enrichment probably arose because heavier zinc atoms condensed out of the roiling cloud of vaporized rock created by a catastrophic collision faster than lighter zinc atoms, and the remaining vapor escaped before it could condense.

Comment

• remember Philip K Dick : see http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-92.html

Social rejection can boost creativity, researchers find

(Medical Xpress)— October 18, 2012 Social misfits, rejoice. You might be more like Steve Jobs, Lady Gaga and Albert Einstein than you realize, if rejection boosts your creativity, reports a new Cornell study.
                          Being an outcast can lead to heightened creativity—even commercial success, according to research by Lynne Vincent, M.S./Ph.D. '12, an ILR visiting lecturer; Sharon Kim, M.S./Ph.D. '11, an assistant professor at Johns Hopkins University; and Jack Goncalo, ILR associate professor.

see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/210111-post3223.html

The Hermit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hermit (IX) is the ninth trump or Major Arcana card in most traditional Tarot decks. It is used in game playing as well as in divination.
                          Interpretation The Eagles-Journey of the Sorcerer ( Long Version) - YouTube

The Hermit has internalized the lessons of life to the point that he is the lesson. The Hermit, as a kind of shamanistic hero, has made the complete journey – both the withdrawal and the return. As Joseph Campbell said, “A hero ventures forth from the world of common day into a region of supernatural wonder: fabulous forces are there encountered and a decisive victory is won: the hero comes back from this mysterious adventure with the power to bestow boons on his fellow man.” (The Hero with a Thousand Faces)

There are two possible ways this card can be interpreted:
                          First, the need to withdraw from society to become comfortable with himself.
                          Second, the return from isolation to share his knowledge with others.

Alternative decks

In some decks it is also called Le Moine ("The Monk") or Time.

In the Vikings Tarot, the Hermit is Heimdall living at the edge of Asgard, standing ready with Gjallarhorn watching for the signs of the coming of Ragnarok.

In the X/1999 Tarot version made by CLAMP, The Hermit is Satsuki Yatouji.

In the Mythic Tarot deck, the Hermit is depicted by Cronus.
                          +

Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa: Of Occult Philosophy, Book I
                          Agrippa argued that “all things that are, and are made, subsist by, and receive their vertue from numbers. For time consists of number, and all motion, and action, and all things which are subject to time, and motion” (171-72).

1 - Magician

HEBREW GEMATRIA File #1: Values from 1 - 99

67 > 13 > 4 - 67 - 19th prime
                          --- (717 w/f); pr.n. "Father is Judge" --- father of the Tribe of Dan.
                          --- pr. n. "Devoted To Seve" (roughly "devoted to Chronos", the name of an Egyptian king Sevechus contemporary with King Hoshea of Israel).
                          Notes:
                          12. G-K p.90
                          13. G-K p. 93

ps: 9 + 13 =

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                          Chap. 67. How the Mind of Man may be Joined with the Mind of the Stars, and Intelligences of the Celestials, and, together with them, Impress certain wonderful vertues upon inferior Things.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• a repost #463 from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post172729

follow up: the next commentary is embodies very well many posts we have discussed

Principle of polarity

Opposites are common: white and black, summer and winter, day and night, new and old, above and below, and so on. And it is easy to see that there is a half-way point that is neither quite one nor the other: grey, spring (or autumn), dawn (or dusk), middle age, the middle ground.

The Daoists, like many Oriental philosophers were intrigued by the idea of the middle way, and instinctively distrusted extremes. Even peace, if pursued as an end in itself, could lead to inactivity, lethargy and decay, resulting in death just as surely as war (and that's if the peace movement hadn't already become intolerant, fanatical and militant and, thereby, self-defeating).

An ultra thin line separates the yang from the yin on the Taiji Tu. Arguably, the width of this line is no greater than that of the momentary present separating the past from the future. Yet it is on the cusp of this line that we experience life. The interactions of opposites produce the infinite complexity of the universe.

http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post172701

In the I Ching it says: The sage rises-up as if on the back of 6 headless dragons, to attain Heaven’, as without intention or forethought the place of the 7th step, the place of rest, is attained. The steps therefore are states of awareness of the creative process within the body that is constructed in the 6 steps, and upon the attainment of the 7th level the sage allows universal wisdom (the law) to move matter, while he rests in a state of clear awareness in the 6 centres or Chakra of physical movement (the movement is on 384 lines of energy).

Chap. 67. How the Mind of Man may be Joined with the Mind of the Stars, and Intelligences of the Celestials, and, together with them, Impress certain wonderful vertues upon inferior Things.

The 6s and 7s are found in the 9 x 9 Magic Square of the Moon
                            in which the constant flow of 10s gives the total of the integer pairing 1 to 9, 2 to 8, 3 to 7, 4 to 6 in each decimal step 1234(5)6789. The total of each expansion is given as an average value in 5 and the total of 10 + 5 = central values of the 5 Element or Direction (into which the 10 Cyclic Signs fit). The x 6 gives the value of The Binary Trigrams or Trines, the Binary expands = 124875(10 = 1 = 64)24875 in the bound-up Torus 1 to 10, as in 3 6 9 and 9 6 3. In The Well a zig-zag of values are created in the Sequence of heaven ld by Ch’ien, and Earth led by K’un = 369369369 and 639639639 the (9 + 9 giving the 18 Transitions or Alternations of Light to Dark.)
                            hope this shades a bit of light....pun intended

Originally posted by Michael C View Post
                            Just recieved this:

I was into rune magic a bit earlier, but put the 'terror helmet' on hold for some reason. Now i know why, it's an 'almost' terror helmet in the cross of the labyrinth! A clue to the labyrinth itself perhaps?
                            first drawing :

Magic Square of the Moon :

People See Odd Numbers as Male, Even as Female | Grammatical Gender | Psychology & Abstract Concepts | Male & Female Objects | LiveScience

Daisy Grewal, Scientific American
                            Date: 31 August 2011

People See Odd Numbers as Male, Even as Female

Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa: Of Occult Philosophy, Book I

+

Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

CHAPTER XIII

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on planes."-The Kybalion.
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• OutKast - Hey Ya! - YouTube

Speakerboxxx/The Love Below - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Love Below
                              No. Title Writer(s) Length
                              1. "The Love Below" (Intro) Benjamin 1:27
                              2. "Love Hater" Kendricks, Benjamin 2:49
                              3. "God" (Interlude) Benjamin 2:20
                              4. "Happy Valentine's Day" Benjamin 5:23
                              5. "Spread" Benjamin 3:51
                              6. "Where Are My Panties?" (skit) 1:54
                              7. "Prototype" Benjamin 5:26
                              8. "She Lives in My Lap" (featuring Rosario Dawson[26]) Willie Dennis, Isaac Hayes, Roger Troutman, Doug King, Rosario Dawson, Brad Jordan, Eric Vidal, Benjamin, Dino Hawkins 4:27
                              9. "Hey Ya!" Benjamin, Patton 3:55
                              10. "Roses" (featuring Big Boi) Benjamin, Patton, Matt Boykin 6:09
                              11. "Good Day, Good Sir" 1:24
                              12. "Behold a Lady" Benjamin 4:37
                              13. "Pink & Blue" R. Kelly, Benjamin 5:04
                              14. "Love in War" Benjamin 3:25
                              15. "She's Alive" Kendricks, Benjamin 4:06
                              16. "Dracula's Wedding" (featuring Kelis) Benjamin 2:32
                              17. "The Letter" 0:20
                              18. "My Favorite Things" Benjamin 5:14
                              19. "Take Off Your Cool" (featuring Norah Jones) Benjamin, Patton 2:38
                              20. "Vibrate" Benjamin, Patton 6:38
                              21. "A Life in the Day of Benjamin André (Incomplete)" Benjamin, Patton 4:50

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quickening_(Highlander)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ar-Ra'd

Sura Ar-Ra'd (Arabic: سورة الرعد, Sūratu ar-Ra'd, "The Thunder") is the 13th sura of the Qur'an with 43 ayat.
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Magic Square of the Moon :

10 15 11 7 3 8 4 9 5

6 11 16 3 8 4 9 5 10

11 7 12 8 4 9 5 10 6

7 12 8 4 9 5 10 6 11

12 8 13 9 5 10 6 11 7

13 9 5 1 6 11 7 12

13 9 14 1 6 2 7 12 8

9 14 10 6 2 7 3 8 13

14 10 15 2 7 3 8 4 9

Let's Reduce some more

1 6 2 7 3 8 4 9 5

6 2 7 3 8 4 9 5 1

2 7 3 8 4 9 5 1 6

7 3 8 4 9 5 1 6 2

3 8 4 9 5 1 6 2 7

8 4 9 5 1 6 2 7 3

4 9 5 1 6 2 7 3 8

9 5 1 6 2 7 3 8 4

5 1 6 2 7 3 8 4 9

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/206747-post3015.html

side note:

if you play Harmonic Math with the 4*4 Sagrada Familia Magic Square .... you get :

1 5 5 4 = 69
                                2 7 6 9 = 96
                                8 1 1 5 = 96
                                4 2 3 6 = 69

and the Melancholy Magic Square :

7 3 2 4 = 16
                                5 1 2 8 = 61
                                9 6 7 3 = 61
                                4 6 5 1 = 16

and Magic Square of the Sun

6 5 3 7 8 1 = 57 = HM 3
                                7 2 9 1 8 3 = 93 = HM 3
                                1 5 7 6 5 6 = 48 = HM 3
                                9 2 4 3 8 4 = 66 = HM 3
                                7 2 1 9 8 3 = 12 = HM 3
                                9 5 6 4 2 4 = 21 = HM 3

let's try Venus :

4 2 7 5 1 8 4 = 31 ( 13 in reverse )
                                5 5 3 8 6 2 2 = 31
                                3 6 6 4 9 9 3 = 40
                                4 4 7 7 7 1 1 = 31
                                2 5 5 1 8 8 2 = 31
                                3 3 8 6 2 9 9 = 40
                                1 6 4 9 7 3 1 = 31

Four is it in qualities,
                                shining in each of the planes of existence,
                                but thirteen in one ,
                                the mystical number.
                                Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
                                each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
                                each shall channels be of the Great One.
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-20-2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X