No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is a very interesting show .... relates directly to our discussion ... and could also explain the Appearance of Avatars ..... Bubble of Time Space opening up ..... as we are but a symphony of informations

Coast 2 Coast AM: Lifting the Cosmic Veil / Open Lines ~ Apr 13 2012 - YouTube

from the movie Terminator

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-08-2012, 02:01 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Here is a Product of Kali Yuga :

Henry Kissinger - Wikiquote

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
      Intellectuals are cynical and cynics have never built a cathedral.
      ............ Sun today — solar flares online

LOVE is the ultimate Aphrodisiac : .............. Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down - YouTube

-------------------

Erzulie, Voodoo Goddess of Love + Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin' - YouTube

In the Voodoo Pantheon, there is an important group of female loa (goddesses) whose first name

is Erzulie. While all of them share in their role as Goddess of love, art, and sex, each has additional areas of life which is theirs to defend and assist. Erzulie is three in aspect: she can be Erzulie Freda, a virgin goddess likened to the Virgin Mary; Erzulie Dantor, loa of jealousy and passion; or La Siren, a personification of the sea and goddess of motherhood. Her color is pink, her animal a white dove. She is associated with the Lukumi Orisha Oshun, and sometimes Chango ( Django Unchained - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube ) (as Erzulie Dantor).

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-08-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Erzulie, Voodoo Goddess of Love + Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin' - YouTube

In the Voodoo Pantheon, there is an important group of female loa (goddesses) whose first name

is Erzulie. While all of them share in their role as Goddess of love, art, and sex, each has additional areas of life which is theirs to defend and assist. Erzulie is three in aspect: she can be Erzulie Freda, a virgin goddess likened to the Virgin Mary; Erzulie Dantor, loa of jealousy and passion; or La Siren, a personification of the sea and goddess of motherhood. Her color is pink, her animal a white dove. She is associated with the Lukumi Orisha Oshun, and sometimes Chango ( Django Unchained - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube ) (as Erzulie Dantor).

one of my favorite authors was known to have had Visions

Philip K. Dick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

see prophet of scifi on K Dick

he got his visions through a pink ray of lght:

+

Main Show Only - Science Fiction Secrets Coast To Coast AM - YouTube

Comment

• your dear forest knows me .... ask her
          He is one of us
          I met her in the forest
          Life

These are the exact words I was told to forward to you, Monsieur. I can't make anything coherent out of it, but the message wasn't for me. If it mean anything to you, it would be nice to know just that. I don't think I've ever been passing on information in this manner before, so it would be nice to know if it has substance or if it is merely 'blur'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
            He is one of us
            I met her in the forest
            Life

These are the exact words I was told to forward to you, Monsieur. I can't make anything coherent out of it, but the message wasn't for me. If it mean anything to you, it would be nice to know just that. I don't think I've ever been passing on information in this manner before, so it would be nice to know if it has substance or if it is merely 'blur'.
            thank you Michael C ..... the answer will come .... later ..... the usual flow of our discussion

...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamia_(poem) + Lamia by John Keats

--------------------- in the meantime , let us link a few Patterns

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-42.html

the snake of sunlight

The main pyramid – also known as El Castillo – has four staircases running from the top to the bottom of the pyramid's faces, notorious for the bloody human sacrifices that used to take place here.

The staircases are built at a carefully calculated angle which makes it look like an enormous snake of sunlight slithers down the stairs at the precise moment of the equinox.

Knowledge of the equinoxes and solstices is also crucial in developing dependable calendars, another thing the Mayans and their predecessors clearly had gotten the hang of.

The Mayan calendar was very precise in this respect, but today the Mayan calendar is most famous for ending exactly on the December solstice: 21 December 2012, at 11:11 UTC.

+

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-75.html

Chilam Balam: Translation: XXIV: Prophecies of a New Religion

XXIV
            (PROPHECIES OF A NEW RELIGION)

Footnotes

164:2 These are fundamentally prophecies of the return of Kukulcan, or Quetzalcoatl, the Mexican culture-hero; but after the arrival of the Spaniards they were believed to be prognostics of that event and were in some instances adapted in later times to fit the facts of the actual occurrence. Cf. Tozzer 1921, p. 192. A discussion of these prognostications, their reputed authors and their place in the prophetic literature of the Maya will be found in Appendix D.

+

+

The Meaning of the Mayan Calendar End Date Within The Context of Modern Astrology « Just Wondering – Alternative News and Opinions

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-08-2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Gorillaz - DARE - YouTube

Twenty Five Miles Edwin Starr - YouTube

Berkano – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

for the road

Twenty Five Miles Edwin Starr - YouTube

Twenty-Five Miles Lyrics

C'mon feet, start movin'
              Got to get me there, owww

Hey hey, uh huh, huh, huh, huh, oh
              Uh huh, huh, huh, huh, huh, yeah, oh

Twenty-five miles from home, girl
              My feet are hurtin' mighty bad
              Now I've been walkin' for three days
              And two lonely nights
              You know that I'm mighty mad, huh

But I got a woman waitin' for me
              That's gonna make this trip worthwhile
              You see she's got the kind
              Of lovin' and a kissin'
              A make a man go stone wild

So I got to keep on walkin', mmm hmm, huh
              I got to walk on, oh ho ho
              I-I-I-I-I'm so tired
              But I just can't lose my stride

I got fifteen miles to go now
              And I can hear my baby callin' my name
              It's as if as though I'm standin' at her front door
              I can hear her that doggone plain

Edwin Starr Twenty-Five Miles Lyrics|6Lyrics

Now I'll be so glad to see my baby
              And hold her in my arms one more time, huh
              Now when I kiss her lips
              I'll turn a back over flip
              And I'll forget about these feet of mine

I got to keep on walkin', hey
              I got to walk on, let me tell ya y'all
              I-I-I-I-I'm so tired, huh

Owww

C'mon feet don't fail me now
              I got ten more miles to go
              I got nine, eight, seven, six, six, six
              I got five more miles to go now
              Over the hill just around the bend, huh

Although my feet are tired
              I can't lose my stride
              I got to get to my baby again
              I got to keep on walkin', mmm hmm, hey
              I got to walk on

Wait, let me tell ya y'all

I-I-I-I-I'm so tired, huh

Walkin' yeah, huh
              I got to walk on
              Let me tell ya y'all
              I see my baby just across the fence...

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-08-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Berkano

Berkano – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets [/QUOTE]

Interesting post MrM. I think this is my rune. Years ago I was given a couple of stones from a shaman. He had the power to mentally seduce woman as well as the power to interpret dreams in a way I had, at the time, never heard of. He was very youthful and playful with eyes that looked right through you.

The two stones, one masculine- a triangular form and the other, oval with the berkano rune inscribed on one face. He talked to me about my genetics and fertility and the need to pass on information.

Comment

• Interesting post MrM. I think this is my rune. Years ago I was given a couple of stones from a shaman. He had the power to mentally seduce woman ( sweet for him / got charisma ) as well as the power to interpret dreams in a way I had, at the time, never heard of. He was very youthful and playful with eyes that looked right through you.

The two stones, one masculine- a triangular form and the other, oval with the berkano rune inscribed on one face. He talked to me about my genetics and fertility and the need to pass on information.[/QUOTE]

Thurisaz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

maybe ......

Comment

• Cells as Electromagnetic Resonators

UNIVERSAL RADIATION IN LIVING BEINGS
                    What then is this universal radiation in living beings? My theory expounds in simple terms
                    its fundamental principles and discloses its nature. In deriving support from the most recent
                    discoveries in the domain of radiations, my theory demonstrates, with the aid of elementary
                    analogies, that the cell, essential organic unit in all living beings, is nothing but an electromagnetic
                    resonator, capable of emitting and absorbing radiations of very high frequency.

Thanks for this info MrM it's my intuitive understanding, a gut reaction to how we function. I have a copper and quartz pendent, just ordered some copper chain to try out instead of the silver I am hanging it on at the moment. What do you think, will the silver or the copper be more benefitial in this set up! I like simple technology, but am feeling inspired to make some coils for use with plants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sayana View Post
                      UNIVERSAL RADIATION IN LIVING BEINGS
                      What then is this universal radiation in living beings? My theory expounds in simple terms
                      its fundamental principles and discloses its nature. In deriving support from the most recent
                      discoveries in the domain of radiations, my theory demonstrates, with the aid of elementary
                      analogies, that the cell, essential organic unit in all living beings, is nothing but an electromagnetic
                      resonator, capable of emitting and absorbing radiations of very high frequency.

Thanks for this info MrM it's my intuitive understanding, a gut reaction to how we function. I have a copper and quartz pendent, just ordered some copper chain to try out instead of the silver I am hanging it on at the moment. What do you think, will the silver or the copper be more benefitial in this set up! I like simple technology, but am feeling inspired to make some coils for use with plants.
                      go with your flow and stir with your knowledge ........

Silver's Historical Metaphysical and Healing Properties

Copper's Historical Metaphysical and Healing Properties

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-08-2012, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Thurisaz

Thurisaz - “Thor-is-as” – Literally: “Thurses” or “Giants” – Esoteric: [COLOR="Red"]Strong one, Resistance

Key Concepts: Unconscious forces, sociological forces, Thor, Loki as giant, chaos, destruction by natural forces, complexities of aggression, conflicts, disputes, psychological problems, lightning, breakthrough, aggressive male sexuality, battering down barriers, thorn of awakening, trouble, enthusiasm
                        Psi: enthusiasm, struggle against unconsciousness, male sexual prowess
                        Energy: enthusiasm, self-empowerment, chaos, active defensive force, breaker of resistance, destructive storms
                        Mundane: storms, tools, weapons, conflict
                        Divinations: Reactive force, directed force, vital eroticism, regenerative catalyst, constructive conflict; or danger, defenselessness, compulsion, betrayal, dullness, disease, explosive violence, annoyance, strife
                        Governs:
                        Destruction of enemies, curses binds and fetters
                        Awakening of the will to action
                        Breaking resistance of blockages in body, mind and spirit
                        Increased potency and prowess in romantic relationships
                        Understanding of the division and separation of all things
                        Aiming the use of psychic force
                        The combination of right/left brain processes for generating powerful realization

As a compliment to Berkano, it means I have a powerful set of stones! Thanks

I had not considered this before.

Comment

Thurisaz - “Thor-is-as” – Literally: “Thurses” or “Giants” – Esoteric: [COLOR="Red"]Strong one, Resistance

Aiming the use of psychic force
                          The combination of right/left brain processes for generating powerful realization

As a compliment to Berkano, it means I have a powerful set of stones! Thanks

I had not considered this before.

ps: recall your bad dream ..... seems they need to be close to each other and you

Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride - YouTube + Soul Searching at the End of Time « Just Wondering – Alternative News and Opinions
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-08-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Dreams

ps: recall your bad dream ..... seems they need to be close to each other and you

Im not sure what you mean?

Thanks for the links re copper and silver. I think going the way of copper is where I will find the next link in the chain of my journey

Comment

• from : http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-75.html

Chilam Balam: Translation: XXIV: Prophecies of a New Religion

XXIV
                              (PROPHECIES OF A NEW RELIGION)

Footnotes

164:2 These are fundamentally prophecies .
                              +

Here are their names written down:

1. Chilam Balam, the great priest.
                              2. Napuctun, the great priest.
                              3. Nahau Pech, the great priest.
                              4. Ah Kuil Chel, the great priest.
                              5. Natzin Yabun Chan, the great priest.

you know the drill

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

don't forget to add them together

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-08-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Im not sure what you mean?

just keep them close to you .....

Thanks for the links re copper and silver. I think going the way of copper is where I will find the next link in the chain of my journey

Comment

Working...
                                X