No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall we continue with Earth Chakras: "Rock the Boat" by The Hues Corporation - YouTube

6 Description of the chakras
    6.1 Sahasrara: The Crown Chakra
    6.2 Ajna: The Brow Chakra
    6.3 Vishuddha: The Throat Chakra
    6.4 Anahata: The Heart Chakra
    6.5 Manipura: The Solar Plexus Chakra
    6.6 Swadhisthana: The Sacral Chakra
    6.7 Muladhara: The Root Chakra
    the chakra right Above The Sacral Chakra is the Manipura: The Solar Plexus Chakra

Manipura: The Solar Plexus Chakra

Key issues governed by Manipura are issues of personal power, fear, anxiety, opinion-formation, introversion, and transition from simple or base emotions to complex. Physically, Manipura governs digestion, mentally it governs personal power, emotionally it governs expansiveness, and spiritually, all matters of growth.[39]
    Function

Manipura is considered the centre of dynamism, energy, willpower and achievement (Itcha shakti.), which radiates prana throughout the entire human body. It is associated with the power of fire, and digestion. It is also associated with the sense of sight, and the action of movement. Manipura is "the center of etheric-psychic intuition: a vague or non-specific, sensual sense of knowing; a vague sense of size, shape, and intent of being."[1] As such, some psychics recommend "listening" to it since it may help in making better decisions in one's life on many different levels.[2]

Through meditating on Manipura, one is said to attain the siddhi, or occult power, to create, destroy or save the world.

the Prophets of all three Abrahamic religions belong to this "geographic" Chakra ..... probably Buddha as well .....zoroastrianism as well ..... Confucius

The Hollies "The Air That I Breathe" - YouTube

Subtropics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The subtropics are climate zones typical of parts of the Earth immediately north and south of the tropical zone, which is bounded by the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn, at latitudes 23.5°N and 23.5°S. Subtropical regions are the climatic regions typically found adjacent to the tropics, usually between 23.5 and 40 degrees of latitude in both hemispheres, although such climates may occur at greater latitudes, or within the tropics themselves.

+

world religions map

+

Patriarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Patriarchy (rule by fathers) is a social system in which the male is the primary authority figure central to social organization and the central roles of political leadership, moral authority, and control of property, and where fathers hold authority over women and children. It implies the institutions of male rule and privilege, and entails female subordination. Many patriarchal societies are also patrilineal, meaning that property and title are inherited by the male lineage. The female equivalent is matriarchy.
    ------

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    so let us find earth chakras .... it is quite easy ( ...sort of )

Chakra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

let's start with The Sacral Chakra

since earth is historically associated with with a Female Deity .... we will consider a female body when using the Principle of Correspondence

so the Sacral Chakra in a Female Body is to be found include uterus, ovaries, vagina, cervix

in other words a Humid Place

Equator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+

Tropics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+

commonly found in Latin America

Marianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+

Major religious groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

where do you think is Sahasrara: The Crown Chakra ... the crown White

hint:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-10-2013, 09:43 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Seven realms, seven chakras – seven rune spreads

+

6 Description of the chakras
      6.1 Sahasrara: The Crown Chakra
      6.2 Ajna: The Brow Chakra
      6.3 Vishuddha: The Throat Chakra
      6.4 Anahata: The Heart Chakra
      6.5 Manipura: The Solar Plexus Chakra
      6.6 Swadhisthana: The Sacral Chakra
      6.7 Muladhara: The Root Chakra
      the chakra right Above The Sacral Chakra is the Manipura: The Solar Plexus Chakra

Manipura: The Solar Plexus Chakra

Key issues governed by Manipura are issues of personal power, fear, anxiety, opinion-formation, introversion, and transition from simple or base emotions to complex. Physically, Manipura governs digestion, mentally it governs personal power, emotionally it governs expansiveness, and spiritually, all matters of growth.[39]
      Function

Manipura is considered the centre of dynamism, energy, willpower and achievement (Itcha shakti.), which radiates prana throughout the entire human body. It is associated with the power of fire, and digestion. It is also associated with the sense of sight, and the action of movement.[Manipura is "the center of etheric-psychic intuition: a vague or non-specific, sensual sense of knowing; a vague sense of size, shape, and intent of being."[1] As such, some psychics recommend "listening" to it since it may help in making better decisions in one's life on many different levels.[2]

Through meditating on Manipura, one is said to attain the siddhi, or occult power, to create, destroy or save the world.
      SIDDHI = SIDI

Sidi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sidi is a masculine title of respect, meaning "my master" in Western Arabic language and Egyptian Arabic (sayyid in other dialects) equivalent to modern popular usage of the English Mr.. It is also used in other Arabic dialects, such as Eastern Arabic, as well as by Muslims of the Indian subcontinent in the Urdu language; however, in these latter two cases, "Sidi" does not have so much currency as titles like sayed, janab or saheb.
      ps: master of his craft ...... see Sufi Saints also called Sayed

Elton John - Rocket Man Studio Version with Lyrics - YouTube

She packed my bags last night, pre-flight
      Zero hour, nine a.m.
      And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then

I miss the Earth so much, I miss my wife
      It's lonely out in space
      On such a timeless flight

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time ‘til touch down brings me round again to find I'm not the man they think I am at home
      Oh no, no, no, I'm a rocket man
      Rocket man, burning out his fuse up here alone

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time ‘til touch down brings me round again to find I'm not the man they think I am at home

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids
      In fact it's cold as hell
      And there's no one there to raise them if you did

And all this science, I don't understand
      It's just my job five days a week
      A rocket man, a rocket man

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-10-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Red Ice Radio - Seth Farber & Paul Levy - Hour 1 - The Spiritual Gift of Madness

Seth Farber & Paul Levy - Hour 1 - The Spiritual Gift of Madness
        October 23, 2012
        Dr. Seth Farber is a writer, social critic, dissident psychologist, activist and co-founder of the Network Against Coercive Psychiatry. His newest book is called, The Spiritual Gift of Madness: The Failure of Psychiatry and the Rise of the Mad Pride Movement. Paul Levy studied economics and art. He is the author of The Madness of George Bush: A Reflection of Our Collective Psychosis, as well as Wetiko: The Greatest Epidemic Sickness Known to Humanity. In 1981, due to an intense personal trauma, he had a life-changing spiritual awakening in which he began to recognize the dreamlike nature of reality. During the first year of his spiritual emergence, Paul was hospitalized a number of times, and was told he was having a severe psychotic break from reality. Seth and Paul will talk about how the psychiatric system is limited to the 5 senses, misdiagnosing spiritual experiences and shamanic awakening as pathological. Paul shares his experience of psychiatric treatment. Seth talks about the problems within the psychiatric field. Seth continues in hour two discussing two journeys of the spiritual experience: the shamanic and the Messianic, which can appear to have schizophrenic traits. He also talks about Jung’s christification of many idea. Later, Seth places the blame on capitalism for problems within the mental field.

+

+

[QUOTE]

=

FOU ..... George Clinton - Loopzilla - YouTube

English
        [edit]
        Adjective

fou (comparative more fou, superlative most fou)
        Crazy
        [edit]
        Anagrams
        ufo, UFO
        Scots
        [edit]
        Etymology 1

From Old English full, from Proto-Germanic *fullaz, from Proto-Indo-European *pl̥h₁nós.
        [edit]
        Adjective

fou (comparative mair fou, superlative maist fou)
        full
        well-fed, full of food or drink, sated, replete
        drunk, intoxicated
        [edit]
        Adverb

fou (comparative mair fou, superlative maist fou)
        fully, very, quite, rather, too

fu - Wiktionary

Etymology 1

Reduced form of Latin focus
        [edit]
        Noun

fu m (oblique plural fus, nominative singular fus, nominative plural fu)
        fire
        [edit]
        Descendants
        French: feu
        [edit]
        Etymology 2
        see faire
        [edit]
        Verb

fu
        First-person singular past historic of faire
        Second-person singular past historic of faire
        Third-person singular past historic of faire
        [edit]
        Descendants
        French: fus, fut
        Fu ll of Fire .... a Phoenix

Eagles - Take It To The Limit - YouTube

ps: Weren't all those Great Minds we discussed at some point thought of as CRAZY ..... or FOU ..... FOUNK ..... FUNK ...... george clinton- we got the funk - YouTube
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-11-2013, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• i don't usually comment violent events ..... as in recent school shooting : imho

in light of the previous post and what follows :

Dowsing / etheric energies :
          [/B]

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post210951

Medical Applications - WikiRota

The universal currents conditioning the movement of worlds, they affect the earth and we must be grateful for without them we would go into the infinite. When there is a lack of accord between them we feel annoying effects; tidal waves, earthquakes and even stranger the appearance of social disturbance. This brings to mind a conversation had between M. Rota, Commandant Lachouque and myself, the first time that the latter took me to Mont-Saint-Aignan.

We enter, said he, a period from 1936 to 1946 where certain currents in certain places and at certain dates will produce strange effects. For example, I am able, to indicate that there will be the reappearance of events where suddenly an individual considered up to that point normal will massacre anyone using the first instrument of death which is at hand”.
          +

notice how Colorado seem to come up in the news once in a while, where someone goes Berserk

+

Remind me where Tesla did his Experiments .......

let's repost the wise words of Sidi Paracelsus

"He who knows nothing, loves nothing. He who can do nothing understands nothing. He who understands nothing is worthless. But he who understands also loves, notices, sees...The more knowledge is inherent in a thing, the greater the love... Anyone who imagines that all fruits ripen at the same time as the strawberries knows nothing about grapes."

Paracelsus (1493 - 1541)
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-11-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• ps: Weren't all those Great Minds we discussed at some point thought of as CRAZY ..... or FOU ..... FOUNK ..... FUNK
            Somewhere in this thread lies the answer, I remember it coming up in the discussion about Babalon. It is the second of the three veils that cover the temple and the union. The first is the irregular movement of the stars, the second is loss of everything achieved and becoming a disbelieved outcast, the third is the arrival to the great hall of Freya's.

Begin as

Capella

Fou

Freya

Persephone, wife of Pluto

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael C View Post
              Somewhere in this thread lies the answer, I remember it coming up in the discussion about Babalon. It is the second of the three veils that cover the temple and the union. The first is the irregular movement of the stars, the second is loss of everything achieved and becoming a disbelieved outcast, the third is the arrival to the great hall of Freya's.

Begin as

Capella

Fou

Freya

Persephone, wife of Pluto

+

Originally posted by Michael C View Post
              Because our main obstacle is to listen to ourselves. We don't need another person telling us what to do and how to do it. We want that, yes, because we're used to it. Someone who can take responsibility for us and tell us where to go and how to do things. Time to grow up, and we should have done that by now. No more watching TV in the parent's basement, farting in the couch and sleeping all day. Change come from within in our days.
              Michael C , you make an excellent point

------------------------------- was reading a blog on esoterism when i stumbled on

Liber 49 - The Book of Babalon

Liber 49 = 13 = HM 4

check this out : ( won't do a complete 3 6 9 "transmutation" )

3. It is BABALON. TIME IS. Ye fools.

9. Now know that I, BABALON, would take flesh and come among men.

And she shall wander in the witchwood under the Night of Pan, and know the mysteries of the Goat and the Serpent, and of the children that are hidden away.

60. It is I, BABALON, ye fools, MY TIME is come, and this my book that my adept prepares is the book of BABALON.

The seal of my Brother is upon the earth, and His Avatar is before you. There is threshing of wheat and a trampling of grapes that shall not cease until the truth be known unto the least of men

...... Flunkch

65. Gather together in the covens as of old, whose number is eleven, that is also my number. Gather together in public, in song and dance and festival. Gather together in secret, be naked and shameless and rejoice in my name.

65 = 11 = HM 2

BABALON in NUM

Pythagorean Numerology 20

Pythagorean Absolute 47
              (Unreduced Serial Order)

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

ps:

Let the words of our mouth and the meditations of our heart
              be acceptable in thy sight here tonight

Boney M
              Boney M- By The rivers Of Babylon (Lyrics) - YouTube

Comment

• Just realized: the 'B' of Freya's rune may look like something from the 'upper body' but others suggest it's actually the lower moisty region that the association should go to. If this is true, then ask yourself; what is the single 'bump' at the rune talking to the Fou?

Comment

Just realized: the 'B' of Freya's rune may look like something from the 'upper body' but others suggest it's actually the lower moisty region that the association should go to. If this is true, then ask yourself; what is the single 'bump' at the rune talking to the Fou?
                  BOOBIES

there are actually more than on B to be found ...... fractal

Boobies .... Booty ..... VulVa ... VVomb etc

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-11-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Excellent ...... right on bro

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rd-coil-4.html

if you look carefully what follows is a "transmuted" version of it

+

the propeller :

Tesla’s Egg of Columbus: Production of working replicas | RT17 | Remarkable Technologies

image from : PHOTO STORY

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-11-2013, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        BOOBIES

there are actually more than on B to be found ...... fractal

Boobies .... Booty ..... VulVa ... VVomb etc

just wanted to mention on a side note :

A VVomb ( or pregnant ) comes usually with a Frozen Light within ( Baby / Foetus )

so it is VV + I which gives you

Isa – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

food for thought ...... .... see also http://www.energeticforum.com/213281-post3411.html

turn it 90 deg anticlockwise and you have

surfing on top of

=

the People's Wagon or is it Woman's Vulva ....... see L'Origine du monde - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-11-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• a bit of info update

Researchers find causality in the eye of the beholder

We rely on our visual system more heavily than previously thought in determining the causality of events. A team of researchers has shown that, in making judgments about causality, we don't always need to use cognitive reasoning. In some cases, our visual brain—the brain areas that process what the eyes sense—can make these judgments rapidly and automatically.

Read more at:

-------------------------

Epigenetic processes orchestrate neuronal migration

(Medical Xpress)—Neurobiologists at the Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research (FMI) are the first to show that directional migration of neurons during brain development is controlled through epigenetic processes. In an elaborate study bridging epigenetics and neurobiology, the scientists found that the migratory pattern is orchestrated through epigenetic regulation of genes within neurons and spatial signals in the environment. Their study has been published in Science.

Read more at:

--------------------------------- knew it ..... been having a bit of "heating issues" ( Sacral Chakra ) .... if i may refer to it as such

Sunna has been acting up lately

ps: we are in Solar Cycle 24

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-11-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• continuing our exploration

you are familiar with :

just found another ring story : Ride of the Valkyries - Wagner - YouTube

Die Walküre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Die Walküre (The Valkyrie), WWV 86B, is the second of the four operas that form the cycle Der Ring des Nibelungen (The Ring of the Nibelung), by Richard Wagner. Die Walküre's best-known excerpt is the "Ride of the Valkyries".

Wagner took his tale from the Norse mythology told in the Volsunga Saga and the Poetic Edda.[1][2]

It received its premiere at the National Theatre Munich on 26 June 1870 at the insistence of King Ludwig II of Bavaria. It premiered in Wagner's Bayreuth Festival as part of the complete cycle on 14 August 1876. The opera made its United States premiere at the Academy of Music in New York on 2 April 1877.[3]

Sigurd stones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ramsund carving is not quite a runestone as it is not carved into a stone, but into a flat rock close to Ramsund, Eskilstuna Municipality, Södermanland, Sweden. It is believed to have been carved around the year 1030.[8] It is generally considered an important piece of Norse art in runestone style Pr1.

The Ramsund carving in Sweden depicts 1) how Sigurd is sitting naked in front of the fire preparing the dragon heart, from Fafnir, for his foster-father Regin, who is Fafnir's brother. The heart is not finished yet, and when Sigurd touches it, he burns himself and sticks his finger into his mouth. As he has tasted dragon blood, he starts to understand the birds' song. 2) The birds say that Regin will not keep his promise of reconciliation and will try to kill Sigurd, which causes Sigurd to cut off Regin's head. 3) Regin is dead beside his own head, his smithing tools with which he reforged Sigurd's sword Gram are scattered around him, and 4) Regin's horse is laden with the dragon's treasure. 5) is the previous event when Sigurd killed Fafnir, and 6) shows Ótr from the saga's beginning.
                            +

Reading the Green Language of Light - Vincent Bridges

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-11-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• The Emerald Tablets of Thoth - Secret of Secrets

Four is it in qualities,
                              shining in each of the planes of existence,
                              but thirteen ( 13 - Death ) in one ( 1 - Magician ) ,
                              the mystical number.
                              Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
                              each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
                              each shall channels be of the Great One

Four sons of Horus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Los Lobos - Canción Del Mariachi (Morena De Mi Corazón) - YouTube

The four sons of Horus were a group of four gods in Egyptian religion, who were essentially the personifications of the four canopic jars, which accompanied mummified bodies.[1]

As they were male in accordance with the principles of male/female duality their protectors were female.
                              Imsety in human form, protected the liver and was protected by Isis.
                              Hapi in baboon form, protected the lungs and was protected by Nephthys.
                              Duamutef in jackal form, protected the stomach and was protected by Neith.
                              Qebehsenuef in hawk form, protected the large intestines and was protected by Serket.[8][9]
                              like Valkyries

Spell 148 in the Book of the Dead directly associates all four of Horus's sons, described as the four pillars of Shu and one of the four rudders of heaven, with the four cardinal points of the compass. Hapi was associated with the north.[14]
                              +

The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
                              The Papyrus of Ani

by
                              E. A. WALLIS BUDGE

PLATE XIII.

Vignettes (Upper register): A pylon, or gateway, surmounted by the feathers of Maat and uræi wearing disks. (Lower register): A pylon, surmounted by Anubis and an utchat.

Text [CHAPTER XVIII.]: [" (1) Hail Thoth, who madest Osiris (2) victorious over his enemies, make thou Osiris [the scribe Ani] to be victorious over his enemies, as thou didst make Osiris victorious over his enemies' in the presence of (3) the godlike rulers who are with Ra and Osiris in Annu, on the night of 'the things for the night,'[2] and on the night of battle, and (4) on the shackling of the fiends, and on the day of the destruction of Neb-er-tcher."][3]

§A. Vignette: The gods Tmu, Shut Tefnut, Osiris,[4] and Thoth.

Text: (1) The great godlike rulers in Annu are Tmu, Shu, Tefnut [Osiris, and Thoth], (2) and the shackling of the Sebau signifieth the destruction of the fiends of Set when he worketh evil (3) a second time.

"Hail, Thoth, who madest Osiris victorious over his enemies, make thou the Osiris (4) Ani to be victorious over his enemies in the presence of the great divine beings who are in Tattu, on the night of making the Tat to stand up in Tattu."

[1. I.e., the Fields of Peace.

2. The words are explained to mean, "the daybreak on the sarcophagus of Osiris."

3. This section, omitted in the Ani papyrus, is supplied from the papyrus of Nebseni.

4. This god is omitted from the copy of this chapter given on Plate XXIII.]

{p. 302}

"Hail, Thoth, who madest Osiris victorious (2) over his enemies, make thou the Osiris, the scribe Ani (triumphant in peace!), to be victorious over his enemies in the presence of the great godlike ones (3) who are in Abtu, on the night of the god Naker, at the separation of the wicked dead, at the judgment of spirits made just, (4) and at the arising of joy in Tenu."[2]
                              The earliest reference to the sons of Horus is found in the Pyramid Texts[4] where they are described as friends of the king, as they assist the king in his ascension to heaven in the eastern sky by means of ladders.[5] Their association with Horus specifically goes back to the Old Kingdom when they were said not only to be his children but also his souls

Rodrigo y Gabriela - Diablo Rojo (HQ) - YouTube

THE FOUR SOULS find them in the table below

Comment

• one more thing

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
                                The Papyrus of Ani

by
                                E. A. WALLIS BUDGE

+

Fire Deities of the Celts
                                The two most popular deities of the ancient Celts were Brighid/Bride/Brigantia and Lugh/Lugus/Llew. Both were deities of brightness and fire. Lugh was not a Sun God as is popularly supposed; he represented brilliance in craft and in thinking and was called "master of every art." Similarly, Brighid was a Fire Goddess, mistress or patroness of arts. She was a Goddess of Healing, Smith Craft (a magical art in ancient times), and Poetry, and also a patroness of mothers (because to be a mother was to be a mistress of every art to at least a small extent).

Brighid was the Goddess invoked at Imbolc, the great Fire Festival of February 1 that celebrated the lactation of the ewes. Lugh gave his name to the festival of Lughnasad, the Fire Festival of the first fruits of the harvest, originally funeral games in honor of Lugh’s foster mother.

In Irish tradition the Sun was also known as "Áine Clair," or Áine the Bright. She could appear to mortals as an old woman, a young princess, a mother, or a mermaid. "Áine Chliach" lived in a hill (Cnoc Áine). At Summer Solstice bundles of straw, or "cliars" were tied to poles, lit on fire, and carried around her hill. The cliars were then carried through the fields, around the cattle herd, and along boundaries to bless the land with Áine’s fire.
                                Rodrigo y Gabriela - Diablo Rojo (HQ) - YouTube

Berkano – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-11-2013, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X