• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cymatic Music

MonsieurM,

440 hz to 442h hz natural reminded me of this site:

Cymatic Music
    Cymatic Music | Overview

My aim is to continue this line of research, with the emphasis on exploring the relationship between the exciting sound signal and the resulting cymatic patterning. Can these patterns be interpreted musically?

Biogenic magnetite as a basis for magnetic field detection in animals.
    Kirschvink JL, Gould JL.
    Abstract

Biogenic magnetite as a basis for magnetic field ... [Biosystems. 1981] - PubMed - NCBI

Bacteria, sharks, honey bees, and homing pigeons as well as other organisms seem to detect the direction of the earth's magnetic field. Indirect but reproducible evidence suggests that the bees and birds can also respond to very minute changes in its intensity. The mechanisms behind this sensitivity are not known. Naturally magnetic, biologically precipitated magnetite (Fe3O4) has been found in chitons, magnetotactic bacteria, honey bees, homing pigeons, and dolphins. Its mineralization in localized areas may be associated with the ability of these animals to respond to the direction and intensity of the earth's magnetic field. The presence of large numbers (approximately 10(8)) of superparamagnetic magnetite crystals in honey bees and similar numbers of single-domain magnetite grains in pigeons suggests that there may be at least two basic types of ferrimagnetic magnetoreceptive organelles. Theoretical calculations show that ferrimagnetic organs using either type of grain when integrated by the nervous system are capable of accounting for even the most extreme magnetic field sensitivities reported. Indirect evidence suggests that organic magnetite may be a common biological component, and may account for the results of numerous high field and electromagnetic experiments on animals.

(approximately 10(8)) = 100,000,000

Magnetite biomineralization in the human brain.

A Grand Unified Theory of Biomineralization
    http://www3.amherst.edu/~jwhagadorn/...ations/GUT.pdf

It is fitting to close this article with the first stanza of Rudyard Kipling’s famous poem, Cold Iron:

Gold is for the mistress – silver for the maid –
    Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.
    "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
    "But Iron – Cold Iron – is master of them all."

Does Magnetite Increase Your Psychic Ability?
    Does Magnetite Increase Your Psychic Ability? - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
      MonsieurM,

Cymatic Music
      Cymatic Music | Overview

My aim is to continue this line of research, with the emphasis on exploring the relationship between the exciting sound signal and the resulting cymatic patterning. Can these patterns be interpreted musically?

Biogenic magnetite as a basis for magnetic field detection in animals.
      Kirschvink JL, Gould JL.
      Abstract

Biogenic magnetite as a basis for magnetic field ... [Biosystems. 1981] - PubMed - NCBI

Bacteria, sharks, honey bees, and homing pigeons as well as other organisms seem to detect the direction of the earth's magnetic field.
      (approximately 10(8)) = 100,000,000

A Grand Unified Theory of Biomineralization
      http://www3.amherst.edu/~jwhagadorn/...ations/GUT.pdf

It is fitting to close this article with the first stanza of Rudyard Kipling’s famous poem, Cold Iron:

Gold is for the mistress – silver for the maid –
      Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.
      "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
      "But Iron – Cold Iron – is master of them all."

Does Magnetite Increase Your Psychic Ability?
      Does Magnetite Increase Your Psychic Ability? - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

IndianaBoys

Thank you for the info IndianaBoys , which allows me to repost a couple of infos : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ations-16.html

Makes you wonder if Stan Meyer was using Honeycomb Shaped tubes http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ley-meyer.html

Vintage Honeycomb Radiator Company - Building a core - Part 1 - YouTube

also applicable to Cloud Busters ( Orgone )

--------------------------- a bit of info from Physorg

Novel optical-fiber design could reduce inefficiency and enable faster transmission of data-carrying light pulses

Yu and her team based the design of their device on a new type of photonic-crystal fiber (PCF). PCFs include spaces in the glass that run along the entire length of the fiber. When examined in cross-section (see image), these 'air holes' have a honeycomb-like arrangement. Reflection of the incoming light at the numerous air–glass interfaces confines the light to the center of the fiber.

Read more at:

+

Cork the key to unlocking the potential of graphene

Scientists have taken inspiration from one of the oldest natural materials to exploit the extraordinary qualities of graphene, a material set to revolutionise fields from computers and batteries to composite materials.

Read more at:
      "The fibres in cork cell walls are closely packed to maximise strength and individual cells connect in a honeycomb structure which makes the material very elastic," Mr Qiu said.

Read more at:
      +

last but not least

Honeycombs of magnets could lead to new type of computer processing

Scientists have taken an important step forward in developing a new material using nano-sized magnets that could ultimately lead to new types of electronic devices, with greater capacity than is currently feasible, in a study published today in the journal Science.

Read more at:
      Now, researchers from Imperial College London have demonstrated that a honeycomb pattern of nano-sized magnets, in a material known as spin ice, introduces competition between neighbouring magnets, and reduces the problems caused by these interactions by two-thirds. They have shown that large arrays of these nano-magnets can be used to store computable information. The arrays can then be read by measuring their electrical resistance.

Read more at:

----------------------------------

Originally posted by Gazzasore View Post
      And the flower of life
      one of the shapes you highlighted in the drawing you posted can be found here

In the Key of B Flat « More to Explore

Vuvuzela - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chandra X-ray Observatory "Hears" A Black Hole For First Time

Black holes are musical too, emitting a extremely low B-flat
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-31-2013, 04:11 PM.
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gazzasore View Post
        Funny thing I typed in Basket Coils and Magnets in Google look what came up

Rook Coils for Crystal Radios
        A very interesting name ( considering some recent posts i made )

excellent find Gazzasore

----------------

you could also check out the following :

Coil design

The Honeycomb coil

Coils as in the upper tables are made on a coilform as seen on description and photo`s below, but you can alter these by varying number of pegs used.

looks familiar

Self resonance of coils ....... read on

I still think that there is a missing "crystal" for "the Hendershot Crystal Radio" to work to its full potential

my suspicion is on : Google

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-31-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

MonsieurM,

Cymatic Music
          Cymatic Music | Overview

IndianaBoys

Thank you for the info IndianaBoys ,

Makes you wonder if Stan Meyer was using Honeycomb Shaped tubes http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ley-meyer.html

Cymatics on Saturn - YouTube

Comment

• the following is called Sri Yantra

you would not think to find it here :

yet if you watch the following you'll get to see it

ps: Female members of the tribe have been doing it for 4000 years

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-01-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• MonsieurM,

Interesting lecture, he states that you would not be effected by any of the various drugs if your body did not already produce them.

Michael Persinger on Psychotropic Drugs
              Michael Persinger on Psychotropic Drugs - YouTube

Published on Oct 5, 2012

Dr. Michael Persinger, (Laurentian University - Neuroscience) winner of the 2007 Best Lecturer Competition, on Psychotropic Drugs.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Superlattice

Dr. George Merkl had developed a type of process/microscope to magnify 30-80 million magnification. He located some interesting "artifacts" in a product he developed:

Doctor George Merkl - Origins of Life, Journey into Inner Space
                Origins of Life -- Journey into Inner Space

Of note is his use of the word "superlattice".

IndianaBoys

Comment

Dr. George Merkl had developed a type of process/microscope to magnify 30-80 million magnification. He located some interesting "artifacts" in a product he developed:

Doctor George Merkl - Origins of Life, Journey into Inner Space
                  Origins of Life -- Journey into Inner Space

Of note is his use of the word "superlattice".

IndianaBoys

George Merkl -- Chondriana & Life Crystals -- Synthrophic Transducer

After being out of contact for 19 years, I located Ron’s newest number and contacted him. He remembered me after talking about the symposium in Atlanta. After a brief discussion, Ron clarified hyperconduction in his superconduction patent, US4,325,795. He coined the term "Hyper conduction," due to issues relating to the definition of super conduction and room temperature conduction thresholds of bismuth filaments.
                  see also recent post : http://www.energeticforum.com/223573-post3089.html

Comment

• let us go back for a moment to our talk on Runes

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Berkano – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

The most obvious Truth is hidden deep within, and only you will ever know it.......... Etta James - Something's Got a Hold on Me - YouTube .
                    Energy: container/releaser, female fertility, trees and plantlife
                    Divinations: Birth, becoming, life changes, shelter, liberation, sanctuary, secrets; or blurring of consciousness, deceit, sterility, stagnation, conspiracy, insecurity
                    +

Spain sees growing corruption scandals involving key institutions - CNN.com

Another newspaper, ABC, headlined its story: "Luis Barcenas accuses the Popular Party leadership of having collected in B," the letter Spaniards typically mention when referring to secretive payments made in cash, with the aim of avoiding taxes.

------------------- let see another form

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

Anita Ward - Ring my bell Lyrics (Requested) - YouTube

+

Tibetan singing bowls - YouTube

O rgas M

the interesting observation is the use of the expression : OM G when your hair stands up

The Modern Expression OMG let's play with it

O r G as M

Oh My God

OM Gum

Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha - YouTube also called Remover of Obstacles .... go with the flow

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-02-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• Earthfiles.com Environment | CIA Manipulation of Hollywood Productions About UFOs: Part 1: Hangar 18 in 1980

CIA Manipulation of Hollywood Productions About UFOs:
                      Part 1: Hangar 18 in 1980

© 2013 by Linda Moulton Howe

“Kelso has deciphered the aliens' language. This is a translation of a document found aboard the spacecraft. Now this translation is very rough and is incomplete, but if what we can read is true - and there is no reason to doubt that it isn't - then all of the previous information we have had about the origin of mankind and the human race is absolutely false. ... This is a report of a previous visit of the spacemen to Earth. This report speaks of the capture, the training and the use of certain animals as slaves - both male and female. The slaves worshipped them as gods. Then what they refer to as ‘animals,’ were pre-humans. The report also speaks to the fact that the female slaves found it a great honor to be chosen to live with and bear the offspring of the gods. So, you see it is no coincidence that the spacemen are almost identical to us. It is not a case of two species developing, evolving independently of each other. Those ancient spacemen altered forever our evolution. They are the missing link! ...We, mankind, the human race, are their children!”

Hangar 18

try: Hangar

Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

Coast To Coast AM - 01-31-2013 - Mystery Booms & UFOs in Films - C2CAM - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-02-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Hello All,

Very nice info which is posted here in this Topic!!

Keep up the good work!...

Also I would like to share this one here...

The Primer Fields Part 2 - YouTube

BBX^

Comment

• Welcome BBX ....

------------------

"Before I put a sketch on paper, the whole idea is worked out mentally. In my mind I change the construction, make improvements, and even operate the device. Without ever having drawn a sketch I can give the measurements of all parts to workmen, and when completed all these parts will fit, just as certainly as though I had made the actual drawings. It is immaterial to me whether I run my machine in my mind or test it in my shop. The inventions I have conceived in this way have always worked. In thirty years there has not been a single exception. My first electric motor, the vacuum wireless light, my turbine engine and many other devices have all been developed in exactly this way." N. Tesla

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

+ compare the following designs

Aquamarine Dreams - 02 + Nikola Tesla: Mechanical Oscillator ~ US Patent # 514,169 & # 517,900 ~ Tele-Geodynamics

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-02-2013, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Moving on :

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus

I am the White of the Black, and the Red of the White, and the Citrine of the Red, and behold I speak the very truth.
                            =

black - Wiktionary

Etymology

From Middle English black, blak, from Old English blćc ("black, dark", also "ink"), from Proto-Germanic *blakaz, *blakkaz (“burnt”) (compare Dutch blaken 'to burn', Old High German blah 'black', Old Norse blakkr 'dark', blakra 'to blink'), from Proto-Indo-European *bhleg- (“to burn, shine”) (compare Latin flagare 'to shine', flagrare 'to burn', Ancient Greek φλόξ (phlox) 'flame', Albanian blozë ("soot"), Sanskrit bharga 'radiance'). More at bleach.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PeaC6Hcb_Y

"Clickety Clack"

[Hook]
                            Clickety clack, clickety clack
                            Gather my things, and I quickly attack
                            Sword in my sheath, knife in my back
                            Keep enemies closer than where friends are at

Rose in my mouth, the petals are black
                            One armored suit, the metal's intact
                            Come fully strapped with a skull wooly hat
                            Just picture that, clickety clack
                            Now I find my location and unfold a map
                            My index inspects it and follows the path
                            My horse is on loan, and I borrowed a staff
                            From some mystical wizard, I will give it back
                            But I'm off to the races, my face has got cracks
                            Worn out and weathered like a red leather mask
                            I've been through the storm, future, present and past
                            Light as a feather, swift as a cat
                            Cold as a rock, you know not what you nicked from my sack
                            Little bastard, you'll get skinned for that
                            And you'll swim with the fishes once I finish this task
                            No strings attached, clickety clack

[Hook]

Kicked myself in the ass for not bringing my axe
                            But I've got the flash paper and one single match
                            Light won't escape me, a fire will catch
                            You'll beg and you'll plead, you'll scream and you'll scratch
                            But nothing can save you, you need to relax
                            I'll keep you alive for a while, feed you scraps
                            Love you like you deserve love, with some smacks
                            A kick and a slap, clickety clack
                            It's no longer personal, I'm simply detached
                            From what's hurtful, I need to keep my business exact
                            Separate beings, I can see our differences are vast
                            And I can't bridge the gap, clickety clack
                            Built a rickety raft out of twigs and some grass
                            And I made it to shore just before it collapsed
                            Salute to this mission, take swigs from your flask
                            Tilt your glass, pick your poison, I'm poised to be fast
                            On your scent, picked it up just by sniffin' the tracks
                            Kept my ear to the ground and heard snickers and laughs
                            Adding insult to injury for your criminal acts
                            Now the cost of your freedom is a liberty tax

[Hook]

You should have known better than to be mingling with rats
                            Got a lead to your shack from some gypsies in the trash
                            Cryptic interactions, I asked them to stick to facts
                            Made a trade and gave them everything that I packed
                            Now there's a brick through your window, kid, sift through the glass
                            Notice the note in which the brick was wrapped
                            Explaining that I know how you're quick to the dash
                            But it won't be very long before you slip in my trap
                            Like a moth to the flame with its wings in the wax
                            It's hard to escape with your limbs in a cast
                            Your heart will deflate when your wrists both get slashed
                            And gradually I snap these synapses in half
                            Magnificent crescendo, the cymbals all crash
                            You'll pay for your deeds, but we don't accept cash
                            We will mix and match this for that, tit for tat
                            Gonna get it, get it back, gonna getcha getcha back

[Hook]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbrLMM1Emuw ...... Noir Désir - Le Vent Nous Portera (lyrics)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-02-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-63EmrzzM4

Comment

• Originally posted by [B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoPp69wxLEI ..... Good reading you

“A time will come when the blue sky and the waters turn black and green things turn brown and die. Animals and fish will disappear and birds will drop from the sky. This devastation will come as a result of man's greed and disrespect for Mother Earth.

Among the few who possess inner strength to resist the mass unconsciousness, will rise up a new neo-indigenous people. Prophesies foretell of a people who will rise from earth's ashes like the thunderbird symbolizing rebirth. They will bring balance and harmony back to Mother Earth. The first of these beings will come as teachers and storytellers to remind us of ancient truths of the star people and beyond. They will be pathfinders leading the way to a new universe, a new reality.
                                Great leaders, Warriors and Shamans of many nations will be born and they will cleanse the earth for rebirth. Next will come the Planters sowing seeds of truth, justice and freedom. The Storytellers, Warriors and Planters will live in the way of the Great Spirit and teach ways to keep Mother of the Ground sacred forevermore.
                                They will be called Rainbow Warriors for they will gather the four sacred directions, all distinctly separate but forever connected in the Circle of Life. They will bring together the four races of man to live in peace.
                                The four sacred directions and the four races of man are symbolized by the magnificence and glory of the rainbow. The neo-indigenous people of the Rainbow will give praise for the blessings of the Creator's loving grace.”

-Lee Standing Bear Moore, Manataka American Indian Council

Rumi "Truth was a mirror in the hands of God
                                It fell, and broke into pieces
                                Everybody took a piece of it
                                And they looked at it and thought they had the truth."
                                a little SMS : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8GCc8OhTz8

Oh, please don't you rock my boat (don't rock my boat)
                                'Cause I don't want my boat to be rockin' (don't rock my boat)
                                Oh, please don't you rock my boat (don't rock my boat)
                                'Cause I don't want my boat to be rockin' (don't rock my boat)

I'm telling you that, oh, oh-ooh, wo-o-wo!
                                I like it - like it this (I like it like this, I like it like this) -
                                So keep it steady, like this. (I like it like this)
                                And you should know - you should know by now:
                                I like it (I like it like this), I like it like this
                                (I like it like this, I like it like this),
                                I like it like this, ooh yeah! (I like it like this)

(Satisfy my soul) You satisfy my soul (satisfy my soul);

You satisfy my soul (satisfy my soul).
                                Every little action (satisfy my soul),
                                there's a reaction (satisfy my soul).
                                Oh, can't you see what you've done for me, oh, yeah!
                                I am happy inside all - all of the time. Wo-oo-o-oo!

When we (bend) bend a new corner,
                                I feel like a (sweep) sweepstake winner.
                                [From: http://www.elyrics.net]
                                When I meet you around the corner (round the corner),
                                You make me feel like a sweepstake winner (a sweep - a sweepstake winner).
                                Whoa, child! Can't you see? You must believe me!
                                Oh darling, darling, I'm calling, calling:
                                Can't you see? Why won't you believe me?
                                Oh, darling, darling, I'm calling, calling
                                (calling, calling, calling, calling)

When I meet you around the corner,
                                Oh, I said, "Baby, never let me be a loner",
                                And then you hold me tight, you make me feel all right.
                                Yes, when you hold me tight, you made me feel all right.

Whoa, honey, can't you see? Don't you believe me?
                                Oh, darling, darling, I'm callin', callin':
                                Can't you see? Why won't you believe me?
                                Oh, darling, darling, I'm callin', callin'
                                (calling, calling, calling, calling).

Satisfy my soul - satisfy my soul - satisfy my soul - satisfy my soul:
                                That's all I want you to do, that's all I'll take from you:
                                Satisfy my soul, satisfy my soul.

..... so ....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzpiLXynS-Q
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-02-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X