No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you know why Icarus fell from the Sky and went SPLAT in the water ( Laguz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets )

Vaya con dios - Heading for a fall - YouTube

Icarus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He ignored instructions not to fly too close to the sun
    had he aimed for the Moon .... do you think he would have melted his wax

Interpretation

17th-century relief with a Cretan labyrinth bottom right (Musée Antoine Vivenel)

Literary interpretation has found in the myth the structure and consequence of personal over-ambition (Levin 1952).[17] An Icarus-related study of the Daedalus myth was published by the French hellenist Françoise Frontisi-Ducroux.[18] In psychology there have been synthetic studies of the Icarus complex with respect to the alleged relationship between fascination for fire, enuresis, high ambition, and ascensionism.[19] In the psychiatric mind features of disease were perceived in the shape of the pendulous emotional ecstatic-high and depressive-low of bi-polar disorder. Henry Murray having proposed the term Icarus complex, apparently found symptoms particularly in mania where a person is fond of heights, fascinated by both fire and water, narcissistic and observed with fantastical or far-fetched-imaginary cognition.[20][21]
    height ........ The penis: Cross to bare | The Economist

THE problem with penises, as Richard Rudgley, a British anthropologist, admitted on a television programme some years ago, is that once you start noticing them, you “tend to see willies pretty much everywhere”. They are manifest in skyscrapers, depicted in art and loom large in literature
    +

+

Narcissism in management, business and finance. Behavioral finance glossary

....... SPLAT
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-12-2013, 11:52 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Spirit Science 22 ~ EnLIGHTenment - YouTube

enjoy

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-13-2013, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Energetic Symbolism

Thank you MrM - we can always rely on you to come exploring with us

I was reading an article about vedic science and noticed the use of animal types/forms to describe other features. e.g.

ASVA- meaning horse or animals who have teeth on both sides; also used meaning horse because of qualities of speed and propogation; can also be considered as a quark particle, flying is also a feature of the quark.

Rig Ved 1.163.11
        "O horse, your body is made for flying.
        Your mind is rapid as wing. Your
        beautiful HORNS are placed in various
        ways and travel in forests"

Could the horns, absent in the horses we see be a reference to a scientific symbolism used to describe states of matter?
        Horse sacrifice (agni) is about transformation, the transformation of the ASVA particle into ENERGY.

GAU- meaning cows (cow as mother earth symbol, the root of the word Gaia?)

AJA is the centre of ASVA. this might mean that before TRANSFORMATION into energy ASVA particle becomes AJA. Agni and Aja convert into each other.

Is aja consciousness, a release of intention?

This is perhaps an example of how knowledge has been suppressed through the spread of religious/scientific propaganda/dogma, a re-presented version of the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sayana View Post
          I learn from you as well .... I flow on your flow

I was reading an article about vedic science and noticed the use of animal types/forms to describe other features. e.g.

ASVA- meaning horse or animals who have teeth on both sides; also used meaning horse because of qualities of speed and propogation; can also be considered as a quark particle, flying is also a feature of the quark.

Rig Ved 1.163.11

Could the horns, absent in the horses we see be a reference to a scientific symbolism used to describe states of matter?
          Horse sacrifice (agni) is about transformation, the transformation of the ASVA particle into ENERGY.

if a reference to a symbol seems out of place ..... one then looks for its root ( aark )

HORN

horn - Wiktionary

English
          [edit]
          Etymology

Old English horn, from Proto-Germanic *hurnan (compare Dutch hoorn, German Horn, Gothic 𐌷𐌰𐌿𐍂𐌽 (haurn)), from Proto-Indo-European *ḱer-, (compare Breton kern ("horn"), Latin cornū, Ancient Greek κέρας, Old Church Slavonic сръна (srŭna, "roedeer"), Hittite (surna, "horn"), Persian sur, Sanskrit शृङ्ग (ṡṛṅga, "horn")).

Noun

horn (countable and uncountable; plural horns)
          (countable) A hard growth of keratin that protrudes from the top of the head of certain animals.
          (uncountable) The hard substance from which animals' horns are made, sometimes used by man as a material for making various objects.
          an umbrella with a handle made of horn
          (countable) Any of several musical wind instruments.
          (countable) An instrument resembling a musical horn and used to signal others.
          hunting horn
          (countable) A loud alarm, especially one on a motor vehicle.
          (countable) A conical device used to direct waves.
          antenna horn
          loudspeaker horn
          (informal, countable) Generally, any brass wind instrument.
          (slang, countable, from the horn-shaped earpieces of old communication systems that used air tubes) A telephone.
          (uncountable, vulgar, slang, definite article) An erection of the penis.
          (countable) A peninsula or crescent-shaped tract of land. "to navigate around the horn."
          (countable) A diacritical mark that may be attached to the top right corner of the letters o and u when writing in Vietnamese, thus forming ơ and ư.

+

Thunderbolts Forum • View topic - Extraordinary Light

ASVA AJA AGNI

Light in optical vortex beams does not propagate in straight rays. Rather, its energy travels spirally in a hollow conical beam shape, appearing much like a vortex or cyclone, with light rays “twisting” either left- or right-handedly. Theoretically, no limit exists to how twisted the light rays can be.
          it may refer to :

Your
          ways
          and travel in forests"
          The Six Pointed Star of Armenia « PeopleOfAr

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-13-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Four is it in qualities,
            shining in each of the planes of existence,
            but thirteen ( 13 - Death ) in one ( 1 - Magician ) ,
            the mystical number.
            Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
            each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
            each shall channels be of the Great One

1 Corinthians 13:1-13

English Standard Version (ESV)
            The Way of Love

13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;[b] 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.

When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-13-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Jordan MaXwELL Talks Saturn

Morning MonsieurM,

Jordan MaXwELL Talks Saturn - 1 minute 42 seconds
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRBBKYGzNc

IndianaBoys

Comment

Rig Ved 1.163.11

Now let me show you ...... another type of horse :

Journey of the Sorcerer - Eagles - YouTube

Chinese ma"horse", which was the linguistic source for Sino-Japanese ba or ma 馬 "horse", originally referred to Przewalski's Horse and later the Mongolian horse, Ferghana horse, etc. Horses were considered divine animals in both China (see Creel 1968) and Japan. For the Chinese, Edward H. Schafer says,

He was invested with sanctity by ancient tradition, endowed with prodigious qualities, and visibly stamped with the marks of his divine origin. A revered myth proclaimed him a relative of the dragon, akin to the mysterious powers of water. Indeed, all wonderful horses, such as the steed of the pious Hsüan-tsang which, in later legend [see the Xiyouji below], carried the sacred scriptures from India, were avatars of dragons, and in antiquity the tallest horses owned by the Chinese were called simply "dragons." (1963:59)

: "When you wish to enter the gate of determined goodness, then your idea-horse runs wild within the bounds of the six sense objects [rokujin 六塵 < Ayatana: "form, sound, smell, taste, tangibility, and dharma"].

When you wish to enter the gate of scattered goodness, then your mind-monkey gambols and jumps across the branches of the ten evil deeds [jūaku 十悪: killing, stealing, adultery, lying, cursing, slandering, equivocating, coveting, anger, and false views
                ]

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-13-2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Horses

I like your train of thought with the horse symbolism MrM- given me some more to think through...

Comment

I like your train of thought with the horse symbolism MrM- given me some more to think through...

Rare 45s !! The Soul Funky Train of Love THE SOULPARANOS GRID A1-0372Y - YouTube

Ripple - I Don&#39;t Know What It Is But It Sure Is Funky.wmv - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                      Morning MonsieurM,

Jordan MaXwELL Talks Saturn - 1 minute 42 seconds
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRBBKYGzNc

IndianaBoys
                      HEBREW GEMATRIA: working TOC.<small> (Not for online access.)</small

22 > 4 - 22 - 22 = 2x11
                      --- woe! (of complaint or threatening).
                      --- to prate, babble.
                      --- banks ; a she-kid (goat).
                      --- thrust, push; a fall.
                      --- to destroy.
                      --- spelling of the letter Vau for Atziloth.
                      --- sacrifice.
                      --- sharpness, point; joy, gladness.
                      --- breast. ( what banks are doing : milk the cow )
                      --- to cut into, to hook fast; hook; thorn, thornbush.
                      --- to cut into, pierce through, transfix.
                      --- wheat.
                      --- good, a blessing; welfare; goodness; bounty.
                      --- to drive, thrust; to shoot; the reins (kidneys).
                      --- pr.n. "Living One".
                      --- to gather together; assemble. (The Hebrew alphabet contains 22 letters).
                      --- to be united; oneness, union, community; together, unitedly; alike, equally; all, all as one

=

Santos Bonacci - Quantum Leap TV - 02-20-12 - The Festival of Saturn - YouTube

Carnaval de Rio

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-13-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• now that you are familiar with the Cow symbology and the Child Symbology ......

how about we include 22 : Banks to the dance : ie big bad wolf

Tex Avery MGM 1954 07 10 Homesteader Droopy - YouTube

I love Tex Avery's work

45:XXXIII CIRCUMLOCUTIONS.--"Every time you find in our books a tale, the reality of which seems impossible, a story which repugnant both to reason and common sense, then be sure that tale contains a profound allegory veiling a deeply mysterious truth; and the greater the absurdity of the letter the deeper the wisdom of the spirit." RABBI MOSES MAIMONIDES.
                        Because it's the LAW ( or LWA ) of the WEST

don't be too fast to dismiss Morphic Resonance

The Associated Press: Horsemeat scandal exposes complex food chain

Recent revelations that such products have reached dinner tables, including horsemeat falsely labeled as beef in Europe, have cast an unappetizing light on the global food industry.
                        Rune Secrets | Rune Meaning – Elder Futhark

Divinations: Life, passing a test, sea of vitality and of the unconscious growth, memory, dreams; or fear, circular motion, avoidance, withering, depression, manipulations, emotional blackmail, lack of moral fiber, fantasy, poison, toxicity

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-13-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Today is Ash Wednesday and the 1/4 finals of the Champions League :

no links at all ..... you may think that

let's look at one of the ancestor of Football ( Soccer ) :

Mesoamerican ballgame - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mesoamerican ballgame or ōllamaliztli Nahuatl pronunciation: [oːlːama'listɬi] (hispanized as Ulama) in Nahuatl was a sport with ritual associations played since 1,400 B.C.[1] by the pre-Columbian peoples of Ancient Mexico and Central America. The sport had different versions in different places during the millennia, and a modern version of the game, ulama, is still played in a few places by the local indigenous population.

The rules of the ballgame are not known, but judging from its descendant, ulama, they were probably similar to racquetball,[2] where the aim is to keep the ball in play. The stone ballcourt goals (see photo to right) are a late addition to the game.

In the most widespread version of the game, the players struck the ball with their hips, although some versions allowed the use of forearms, rackets, bats, or handstones. The ball was made of solid rubber and weighed as much as 4 kg (9 lbs), and sizes differed greatly over time or according to the version played.

The game had important ritual aspects, and major formal ballgames were held as ritual events., often featuring human sacrifice ( hooligan / post game violence ) The sport was also played casually for recreation by children and perhaps even women.[3]

Pre-Columbian ballcourts have been found throughout Mesoamerica, as far south as Nicaragua, and possibly as far north as what is now the Central Mexico.[4] These ballcourts vary considerably in size, but all have long narrow alleys with side-walls against which the balls could bounce.
                          +

The modern rules of association football are based on the mid-19th century efforts to standardise the widely varying forms of football played in the public schools of England. The history of football in England dates back to at least the eighth century.[16]
                          FIFA

“Our future selves call us from infinite pasts, and each night are eroded with our dreams.”

Laguz - “Log-uhz” – Literally: “Water” or Ocean – Esoteric: Unconscious, Collective Memory

Rune of the unconscious context of becoming or the evolutionary process. Rune of Life’s longing for itself.

Psi: emotion, psychic powers, unconscious mental processes, love, dreaming

Energy: life energy, ocean spirit, origins of life, collective unconscious, the astral plane, love as unity, evolution
                          +

Today is
                          : 13 / 02 / 13

2013 final: Wembley - UEFA Champions League - News - UEFA.com

Never before has a stadium been awarded Europe's premier club fixture twice in three years but hosting the 2013 UEFA Champions League final on 25 May is Wembley's reward for the spectacular success of the 2011 event. It also marks the 150th anniversary of the English Football Association's (FA) foundation.
                          +

Artstrology Date Checker

The 1st decan of Gemini is Jewel. It is a four footed male decan ruled by Saturn. (May 21-31)
                          A man wearing many jewels has a bow with quiver, and armor. He has experience in the art of
                          dance, musical instruments, and correspondence.

Pablo Cruise | Zero to Sixty in Five - YouTube

that is how they mock you ..... by displaying right before your eyes the truth that you can't see ..... if you choose to be a COW ...... Bob Marley Running Away & Crazy Baldhead - YouTube

The Veil of Isis or Mysteries of the Druids

These terrible priests formed the councils of the state, and declared peace or war as they pleased. The poor slave whom they seated on a throne, and whom they permitted to wear robes more gorgeous even than their own was surrounded, not by his noblemen, but by Druids. He was a prisoner in his court, and his jailors were inexorable, for they were priests.

one more detail ( no biggie )

Ulama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ulama (Arabic: علماء‎ ʿUlamāʾ , singular عالِم ʿĀlim, "scholar"), also spelt ulema, refers to the educated class of Muslim legal scholars engaged in the several fields of Islamic studies. They are best known as the arbiters of sharia law. While the ulama are well versed in legal fiqh (jurisprudence) being Islamic lawyers, some of them also go on to specialize in other fields, such as hadith or tafseer.
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-13-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Mesoamerican ballgame - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mesoamerican ballgame or ōllamaliztli Nahuatl pronunciation: [oːlːama'listɬi] (hispanized as Ulama) in Nahuatl was a sport with ritual associations played since 1,400 B.C.[1] by the pre-Columbian peoples of Ancient Mexico and Central America. The sport had different versions in different places during the millennia, and a modern version of the game, ulama, is still played in a few places by the local indigenous population.
                            Ulama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ulama (Arabic: علماء‎ ʿUlamāʾ , singular عالِم ʿĀlim, "scholar")

shall we

ULAMA = ULA MA

Wait for it ........

ula - Wiktionary

Finnish
                            [edit]
                            Noun

ula
                            VHF radio waves
                            Irish
                            [edit]
                            Noun

ula f (genitive ula, nominative plural ulacha)
                            sepulchre, mausoleum, charnel house
                            penitential station
                            +

Chinese ma"horse", which was the linguistic source for Sino-Japanese ba or ma 馬 "horse", originally referred to Przewalski's Horse and later the Mongolian horse, Ferghana horse, etc. Horses were considered divine animals in both China (see Creel 1968) and Japan. For the Chinese, Edward H. Schafer says,

He was invested with sanctity by ancient tradition, endowed with prodigious qualities, and visibly stamped with the marks of his divine origin. A revered myth proclaimed him a relative of the dragon, akin to the mysterious powers of water. Indeed, all wonderful horses, such as the steed of the pious Hsüan-tsang which, in later legend [see the Xiyouji below], carried the sacred scriptures from India, were avatars of dragons, and in antiquity the tallest horses owned by the Chinese were called simply "dragons." (1963:59)

Comment

• food for thought :

you know what is better than ASH Wednesday ....... HASH Wednesday

Hashish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...... heehee

Assassins Creed 3 Welcome To The New Age. - YouTube +

IMAGINE DRAGONS LYRICS

"Radioactive"

I'm waking up to ash and dust
                              I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                              I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
                              This is it, the apocalypse
                              Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
                              Enough to make my systems blow
                              Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                              It's a revolution, I suppose
                              We're painted red to fit right in
                              Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
                              This is it, the apocalypse
                              Whoa

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
                              Deep in my bones, straight from inside

When you wish to enter the gate of scattered goodness, then your mind-monkey gambols and jumps across the branches of the ten evil deeds [jūaku 十悪: killing, stealing, adultery, lying, cursing, slandering, equivocating, coveting, anger, and false views[/B]]
                              Muse - Knights of Cydonia + lyrics [in description] - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-14-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tenna-103.html

from: The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus

For myself, I had never discovered this matter to anyone had it not been from fear of the day of judgment, and the perdition of my soul if I concealed it ( 596 ) .It is a debt which I am desirous to discharge to the Faithful, as the Father of the faithful did liberally bestow it upon me ( 470 ) .

IN NUM you get : Sun Angel Creations - Law of Attraction Secrets - NumberQuest Numerology - NQ-Multi Numerology Calculator - Calculate Pythagorean, Chaldean, Kabbalah and Gematria Numerology Numbers! :: 123 Free Numerology Reports! :: Unlimited Free Numerology Name,

596 + 470 = 1066 = 76 = 13 = HM 4

Jason Mraz - The World As I See It - YouTube

and

The possession of Knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the hoarding of precious metals-a vain and foolish thing. ( 611 ) Knowledge, like Wealth, is intended for Use. The Law of Use is Universal, and he who violates it suffers by reason of his conflict with natural forces ( 555 ) ."

611 + 555 = 1166 = 113 = HM 5

Happy Valentine Day : Feb 14 ( or is it Feb 113 )

Four is it in qualities,
                                shining in each of the planes of existence,
                                but thirteen ( 13 - Death ) in one ( 1 - Magician ) ,
                                the mystical number.
                                Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
                                each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
                                each shall channels be of the Great One

1 Corinthians 13:1-13

English Standard Version (ESV)
                                The Way of Love

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough- Michael Jackson- Lyrics - YouTube

13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;[b] 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. [B][COLOR="blue"]11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I

When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
                                Peter Gabriel - Steam (with lyrics) - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-14-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X