Neon light
    Ooh, stop light

Now I lay me down to sleep
    I guess I'll go count the sheep
    Oh, but I will never dance

(oh, don't make me do it)
    (Dance, sucker! ooh ha ha!)
    (oww! Get him!)

Most of all he needs the funk (shine it)
    Help him find the funk (ha, funk it!)
    Most of all he needs the funk
    Help him find the funk (get him)
    Most of all he needs the funk (I know we can get him)
    Help him find the funk (ho!)
    Most of all he needs the funk (ha, don't!)
    Help him find the funk (I know you will! Dance, sucker!)
    Most of all he needs the funk (Shine the spotlight on him!)
    Help him find the funk (Oh funk me!)

Ha da da dee da hada hada da da (Dance, Nose! You know you on my funk
    street???)
    Oh, funk me!
    Ha da da dee da hada hada da da (get on down, Nose! I like it! Dance,
    then!
    )
    +

Attacks of the Incubus | Mysterious Universe

The entity has spoken to her, as well. “He said he is a demon from water, that I need to do what he tells me to do, that I’m not allowed to break this connection, that he won’t hurt me, that he’ll kill any person I end up in relationship with,” she said. “The most interesting thing he told me few days ago is I asked him why do demons of his kind chase women?”

Laguz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

Our future selves call us from infinite pasts, and each night are eroded with our dreams.”

Laguz - “Log-uhz” – Literally: “Water” or Ocean – Esoteric: Unconscious, Collective Memory

Rune of the unconscious context of becoming or the evolutionary process. Rune of Life’s longing for itself.

Psi: emotion, psychic powers, unconscious mental processes, love, dreaming

Energy: life energy, ocean spirit, origins of life, collective unconscious, the astral plane, love as unity, evolution

Mundane: water, imagination, occultism, dreams

Divinations: Life, passing a test, sea of vitality and of the unconscious growth, memory, dreams; or fear, circular motion, avoidance, withering, depression, manipulations, emotional blackmail, lack of moral fiber, fantasy, poison, toxicity

.... A CUBE

Muladhara or root chakra is symbolised by a lotus with four petals and the color red.
    .... Boogie man- Freddie King - YouTube

FA LAGAZ = FA LAF ( HUMA + L ) ... Parliament - Deep - YouTube

45:XXXIII CIRCUMLOCUTIONS.--"Every time you find in our books a tale, the reality of which seems impossible, a story which repugnant both to reason and common sense, then be sure that tale contains a profound allegory veiling a deeply mysterious truth; and the greater the absurdity of the letter the deeper the wisdom of the spirit." RABBI MOSES MAIMONIDES.

Runes of Magick | The Galaxy Express
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2013, 12:11 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• haven't searched it .... but had an epiphany ...

we need some Funk Tarot for instance this one could be the Fool card ( with the appropriate song )

(from: The 13th Gate | The Galaxy Express )

any thoughts ... your feedback is welcome .... don't be shy

ps :

45 > 9 - 45 - 45 = 32x5

--- to creep, glide; to slink away, be timid.
      ----------------

a bit of Geography for you :

"my Continent of Birth " .... The Meters - Cissy Strut - YouTube

.... bigger than u thought .... Bob Marley - Positive Vibration Lyrics! - YouTube
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Bob Marley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nesta Robert Marley OM (6 February 1945 – 11 May 1981) was a Jamaican singer-songwriter who achieved international fame through a series of crossover reggae albums.[1][2] Starting out in 1963 with the group the Wailers, he forged a distinctive songwriting and vocal style that would later resonate with audiences worldwide. The Wailers would go on to release some of the earliest reggae records with producer Lee Scratch Perry.[3] After the Wailers disbanded in 1974,[4] Marley pursued a solo career, though it would be another three years and the release of the album Exodus before he was propelled onto the international stage.[5] A committed Ra sta FA rian, he infused his later music with a profound sense of spirituality that was rare in the pop charts.

+ Bob Marley. Jamming. - YouTube

Medical Applications - WikiRota

The universal currents conditioning the movement of worlds, they affect the earth and we must be grateful for without them we would go into the infinite. When there is a lack of accord between them we feel annoying effects; tidal waves, earthquakes and even stranger the appearance of social disturbance. This brings to mind a conversation had between M. Rota, Commandant Lachouque and myself, the first time that the latter took me to Mont-Saint-Aignan.

We enter, said he, a period from 1936 to 1946 where certain currents in certain places and at certain dates will produce strange effects. For example, I am able, to indicate that there will be the reappearance of events where suddenly an individual considered up to that point normal will massacre anyone using the first instrument of death which is at hand”.
        What are the Universal Currents

According to M. Rota they are constant in their direction, but variable in their intensity and density, depending on the time and place. They are at the origin of worlds, assuring the mechanism of the universe and dispensers of life and death.

The characteristic of a current at a given époque ( see our discussion and Harmonic Math ) and in a given place are reproduced with a frequency which it has been possible to determine. The laws which govern them are in effect immutable.

The Universal Currents create, maintain, modify, remove organic and inorganic life on the earth. The variations of intensity and density which occur are the causes of the actions and reactions which operate the one upon the other according to the place and époque. They give rise to phenomena which can be verified without being able always to explain them ( see also Astrotheology ) .
        most sensitive Fractal Antennas , we have Available to us , are these great "Fools" who made Mem O rable Songs ....

It is true that the equinoxes are the period where M. Rota passes his days and nights leaning over his apparatus because certain universal currents at that time reach formidable intensities.

unfortunately the link does not work anymore

+

"The Transmission of Electrical Energy Without Wires as a Means for Furthering Peace" by Nikola Tesla

THE TRANSMISSION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY WITHOUT WIRES AS A MEANS FOR FURTHERING PEACE

by Nikola Tesla

Quite different conditions exist in my system in which the electromagnetic waves or radiations are designedly minimized, the connection of one of the terminals of the transmitting circuit to the ground having, itself, the effect of reducing the energy of these radiations to about one-half. Under observance of proper rules and artifices the distance is of little or no consequence, and by skillful application of the principle of "individualization," repeatedly referred to the messages may be rendered both non-interfering and non-interferable. This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body
        .... Bob Marley - One Love - YouTube
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• food for thought :

when you go to a concert and have an amazing experience .... you say :

the atmosphere was electric
          it is more pronounced if one is an an Empath ( they usually avoid crowds )

Bob Marley - 1979 - 04 - Running Away - Crazy Baldhead - YouTube

----------

on a side note : check out blackchisel97 new website and his amazing work to spread helpful infos .... thanks Bro

NVtronics.org • Index page

see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/health...tml#post238705 + blackchisel97's channel - YouTube
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• and guess who are the FOOLS of this century ....

Geek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Etymology[edit source | editbeta]

This word comes from English dialect geek, geck: fool, freak; from Low German geck, from Middle Low German. The root geck still survives in Dutch and Afrikaans gek: crazy, as well as some German dialects, and in the Alsatian word Gickeleshut: geek's hat, used in carnivals.[1] The Swedish transitive verb gäcka (to outsmart, to fool) has the same root; att gäcka rättvisan (to escape justice by clever tricks) is a set expression.

Formerly, in 18th century Austria-Hungary, Gecken were freaks shown by some circuses. In 19th century, in North-America, the term geek referred to a performer in a geek show in a circus or travelling carnival side-shows (see also freak show).[2] The 1976 edition of the American Heritage Dictionary included only the definition regarding geek shows. Wrestler Freddie Blassie originated the term "pencil necked geek".

The word appears in the modern sense of a science, math, or technology enthusiast[citation needed] in Robert Heinlein's 1952 short story "The Year of the Jackpot".

Alan Parsons Project The Raven - YouTube ....

it could also explain why music today .... is in the state it is ... the Fool has transmutated
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• example :

Snowden wins whistleblower award in Germany — RT News .... and others to come .... can't stop the flow The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today - YouTube

.... Soul Stew - Moby Grape - YouTube

Hacking means finding out weaknesses in a computer or computer network, though the term can also refer to someone with an advanced understanding of computers and computer networks.[1]
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• vibration wise ..... Laguz or chi

what do you think happens when a nuclear detonation occurs .... a different kind of FA LAGAZ

Magnetoception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Magnetoception (or magnetoreception as it was first referred to in 1972[1]) is a sense which allows an organism to detect a magnetic field to perceive direction, altitude or location. This sense has been proposed to explain animal navigation in vertebrates and insects, and as a method for animals to develop regional maps. For the purpose of navigation, magnetoception deals with the detection of the Earth's magnetic field.

Magnetoception has been observed in bacteria ( also available locally .... in your Gut .... Gut ( good ) ) . It has also been commonly hypothesized in birds, where sensing of the Earth's magnetic field may be important to the navigational abilities during migration; insects (including fruit flies and honeybees); and other animals such as turtles, lobsters, sharks and stingrays.
                +

How many nuclear bombs have been detonated on earth? - Yahoo! Answers

wasn't Roswell in the vicinity of some Nuclear Testing Ground

+

Spider

A Tibetan story tells of a meditation student who, while meditating in his room, believed he saw a spider descending in front of him. Each day the menacing creature returned, growing larger and larger each time. So frightened was the student, that he went to his teacher to report his dilemma. He said he planned to place a knife in his lap during meditation, so when the spider appeared he would kill it. The teacher advised him against this plan. Instead, he suggested, bring a piece of chalk to meditation, and when the spider appeared, mark an "X" on its belly. Then report back.
                The student returned to his meditation. When the spider again appeared, he resisted the urge to attack it, and instead did just what the master suggested. When he later reported back to the master, the teacher told him to lift up his shirt and look at his own belly. There was the "X".
                The Raven | Order of Bards and Druids

Raven is the messenger of the Sun Gods, both Helios and Apollo. She is also associated with Athene, Hera, Cronos and Aesculapius.
                Raven is both the symbol of the sun, and the symbol of a moonless night. She is the birth giving light in the center of our galaxy, and the black hole in the center of the universe, to which we are all traveling to our eventual extinction.

Raven is the fatal touch of the Calleach in winter, the wisdom of Odin, the vessel of prophecy given to a seer, the mighty protector of the Western Isles, and the healing message of an Indian shaman.

Raven is a complex bird, both in nature and in mythology.

LAF = LAGUZ .... Eloy - Poseidon's Creation - PART I. - YouTube

54 > 9 - 54 - 54 = 2x33
                --- (704 w/f); basin, cup. --- to enclose, to hold or contain.
                --- stillness, rest.
                --- (704 w/f); pr.n. "Judge"; tribe of Dan; Dan --- a Phoenician deity also called Eshmun; this.
                --- pr.n. "god's Present".
                --- (614 w/f); to burn, to be scorched; black, dark-colored.
                --- soft curds; curdled milk.
                --- unclean, condemned; stolid.
                --- one born; descendant.
                --- to take or catch; to seize; to master, to capture; to select or choose; snaring.
                --- entrances, havens.
                --- contempt.
                --- an altar.
                --- to be firm.
                --- downwards.
                --- a branch or shoot; a rod or stick; a scepter; empire; a spear; a stem or tribe.
                --- a couch, divan; a litter or palanquin; a bear (for the dead).
                --- spreadings or expansions.
                --- a stretching or straining.
                --- to bore through or make hollow; vain, foolish.
                --- a heap; waves (poetic reference to waves as heaped up in the sea).
                1971 OLD FUNK HQ - Sweet Sweetback's Theme by Earth, Wind & Fire with Melvin van Peebles.mp4 - YouTube
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-02-2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• some of you may think i'm circling around ..... ask yourself this .... what do birds of prey do when they spot a target Isaac Hayes - Theme From Shaft Funk 45 - YouTube

Albatross forage with fractal-like flight | Life | Science News

I am still pondering about Avalon / Atlantis / hy Brasil and their existence and whereabout .... Is Laguz physically Accessible .... Magonia

--------------

The Road to the Sun -- Heidrick .... Bob James - Farandole (L'Arlesienne Suite No. 2) (1975) - YouTube .... SHA MA SH

This next speculation comes from the same entry in my diary. It relates the three mother letters of the Hebrew Alphabet to the Major cards of the Tarot. These three mother letters are:
                  Aleph, , corresponding to the element Air.
                  Mem, , corresponding to the element Water.
                  Shin, , corresponding to the element Fire.

These speculations were made using the BOTA deck.

"More on the Three Mothers:

0. The Fool is crowned by Air (his head in the clouds of heaven) --- Aleph, .
                  His center is water (where is Kundalini?) --- Mem, .
                  Beneath him and about his legs burns fire (He stands on Kundalini!) --- Shin, .

1. The Magician's Head swims in the waters (can this be Binah's crown
                  --- the great sea elevated?) --- Mem, .
                  His body burns with fire (Kundalini is rampant and self-feeding
                  about him) --- Shin, .
                  At his feet the air lingers to receive his fiery blast (roses
                  and lilies await) --- Aleph, .

2. High Priestess with her flaming crown (fire among palms and
                  pommegranets) --- Shin, .
                  Air stirs about her waist (holding many secrets) --- Aleph, .
                  Waters flow from her hem (conscious life-stream pours) --- Mem, .

3. Empress, Air stirs in thee to bear thy seeds to the harvest --- Aleph, .

4. Emperor, Water finds its channel by thy will --- Mem, .

5. Hierophant, Fire comes forth from thy words --- Shin, .

6. Lovers, Water flows from on high through you in two streams ---
                  does not one seek union with the other? --- Mem, .

7. Chariot, Fire burns brightly as thy conquering force --- Shin, .

8. Strength, passive Air is made so by conjoined woman and
                  beast --- Aleph, .

9. Hermit, bright burns thy lamp to show the way (triple- flamed one,
                  Fire in lamp, staff and man) --- Shin, .

10. Wheel of Fortune, spin in Air, crossed by the four quarters --- Aleph, .

11. Justice, let Waters of harmony balance thee --- Mem, .

12. Hanged Man, you are suspended by the cross of the world in the Air
                  of sanctity --- Aleph, .

13. Death, you trouble the Waters with your reaping --- Mem, .

14. Temperance, you are so harmonious that you are a three-tongued
                  flame of Fire --- Shin, .

15. Devil, you are the darkness upon the waters --- Mem, .

16. Tower, you reach too high from too poor a foundation --- self-
                  destroying Fire --- Shin, .

17. Star, you embody Air --- Aleph, .

18. Moon, your Fire is borrowed --- Shin, .

19. Sun, your children dance in Air --- Aleph, .

20. Judgment, your sounding parts the Waters --- Mem, .

21. World --- Earth made up of Air, Water and Fire -- Aleph, Mem and Shin, .

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2013, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• .... Bob James - Sign Of The Times - YouTube

Generosity leads to evolutionary success, biologists show

With new insights into the classical game theory match-up known as the "Prisoner's Dilemma," University of Pennsylvania biologists offer a mathematically based explanation for why cooperation and generosity have evolved in nature.

Read more at:
                    ---------

Sex differences in behaviour—has the thrill gone?

Men have become less willing to engage in physically challenging activities over the past 35 years, according to a new study by the University of St Andrews.

The findings, by a team led by Dr Kate Cross of the University's School of Psychology and Neuroscience, support the argument that some sex differences in behaviour have declined in response to recent cultural changes.

----------

Heart in your hand? Neuroscientists discover a new illusion of consciousness

The sight of a virtual-reality hand pulsing in time with your heart beat is enough to convince your brain that it's part of your body, according to a new study published this week from the Sackler Centre for Consciousness Science at the University of Sussex.
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• .... I Feel A Song - Bob James - YouTube =

Albatross forage with fractal-like flight | Life | Science News

+

Divine Realization

953. How does the emancipated soul live in the world?

He lives in the world like the diver-bird. It dives into water, but the water does not wet its plumage; the few drops of water which may possibly stick to its body are easily shaken off when it once flaps its wings.
                      ( got the info from reading : The Morning of the Magicians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

The Morning of the Magicians, first published as Le Matin des magiciens, was written by Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier in 1960. It became a best seller, first in French, then translated into English in 1963 as The Dawn of Magic, and later released in the United States as The Morning of the Magicians. A German edition was published with the title Aufbruch ins dritte Jahrtausend (Departure into the third Millennium).
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Bob James - Where the Wind Blows Free - YouTube

if you have noticed ( the best parts of his songs are around 2 min / 3 min )

Divine Realization

Sayings of Sri Ramakrishna CHAPTER XIX

THE MAN OF DIVINE REALISATION ( 1 )

956. The wind carries both the fragrance of the sandal and the smell of the rotten carcass, but it does not get mixed with any of these. In the same way the emancipated soul lives in the world but does not get mixed with it.
                        Knowledge of God will fill the world (Isaiah 11:9 )
                        ( ps : that would be your personal world )

+

957. Iron, after it is converted into gold by the touch of 'philosopher's stone', may be kept under the earth or thrown into a rubbish heap. It will always remain gold and will not return to its former condition. Similar is the state of the man whose soul has touched, even once, the feet of the Almighty Lord. Whether he dwells in the bustle the world, or in the solitude of the forest, nothing ever contaminates him.

------------

ps:

FIVE / V is the master, the Lord of all magic -
                        Key to The Word that resounds among men
                        932. There are five kinds of Siddhas (perfect men) found in the world. They are: (1) The Svapna-siddhas, or those who attain perfection by means of dream-inspiration. (2) The Mantra-siddhas, or those who attain perfection by means of a Mantra or sacred 'name' of God. (3) The Hathat-siddhas, or those who attain perfection suddenly, like a poor man who all on a sudden becomes rich by finding a hidden treasure or by marrying a rich woman. Similarly, many who are sinful somehow become pure all on a sudden and enter the Kingdom of Heaven. (4) The Kripa-siddhas, or those who attain perfection through the grace of God. As a man in clearing a forest may discover some ancient tank or house, and so need not himself construct one with all the pain and the trouble natural to it, so some fortunate ones become perfect with very little effort on their part. (5) The Nitya-siddhas, or those who are ever perfect. As the vine of a gourd or pumpkin brings forth first the fruit and then the flower, so the ever-perfect soul is born a Siddha, and all his seeming exertions after perfection are merely for the sake of setting an example to humanity.
                        i have to confess my sandals do stink .... sometimes

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Bob James - Farandole (L'Arlesienne Suite No. 2) (1975) - YouTube .... at 5 : 50 min takes you on an amazing ride ..... flute ear gasm

now smile and have a good day and feel free while listening to ....

Kokopelli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kokopelli is a fertility deity, usually depicted as a humpbacked flute player (often with feathers or antenna-like protrusions on his head), who has been venerated by some Native American cultures in the Southwestern United States. Like most fertility deities, Kokopelli presides over both childbirth and agriculture. He is also a trickster god and represents the spirit of music.
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Zero O'Clock - The Purple Soul Brothers - 70's French Psych' Groove - Fuzz / Flute - YouTube ... .... The Silhouettes - Red Snow - YouTube

Among the Hopi, Kokopelli carries unborn children on his back and distributes them to women; for this reason, young girls often fear him. He often takes part in rituals relating to marriage, and Kokopelli himself is sometimes depicted with a consort, a woman called Kokopelmana ( .... I Feel A Song - Bob James - YouTube .... funky mama soul beats - YouTube ) by the Hopi.[1] It is said that Kokopelli can be seen on the full and waning moon, much like the "rabbit on the moon".

Artstrology Date Checker

DATE: Tuesday, September 3, 2013

••••••••
                            MAYAN DAY: 13/Ajmaq

13 is Ascension. Rules all other numbers.

••••••••
                            ********The 6th day is Ajmak. Condor.********
                            Day to get in peace with Creator. To recognize our mistakes and offer apologies.
                            We must ask for forgiveness and forgive others to move forward with peace.
                            It is good to be in the company of Condor people when doing ceremony with ancestors.
                            The strong silent type. Friendly but quiet and reserved.
                            Ceremony: Ask to be in peace with the ancestors, parents and grandparents. Give thanks for life.
                            To be at peace with Creator. Offer apologies and ask for forgiveness.

Body parts: Genitals.

Energy from: Caves, creeks, and beach. On this day, sexual restraint brings extra energy for the spirit.... Frankie Seay And The Soul Riders-Soul Food - YouTube

Negative: bad habits, accepts lovers too easily
                            ..... Japan Porn Funk Drum Breaks - 1821 Napoleon Bonaparte Company - 'Comin' Home Baby' - YouTube ....

..... MOON PHASE IS:
                            Waning
                            .... Herbie Mann - Wailing Dervishes (Full Album) - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• MARVIN GAYE - TOO BUSY THINKING ABOUT MY BABY (TAMLA) - YouTube

Mayan Numbers Symbols

9 - Highest Female Authority. 9 levels of creation.
                              Dharma listen (help·info) (Sanskrit: धर्म dhárma, Pali: धम्म dhamma; lit. that which upholds, supports or maintains the regulatory order of the universe[1]) means Law or Natural Law

see TOG

Etymology

In the Rigveda, the word appears as an n-stem, dhárman-, with a range of meanings encompassing "something established or firm" (in the literal sense of prods or poles), figuratively "sustainer, supporter" (of deities), and semantically similar to the Greek ethos ("fixed decree, statute, law"). In Classical Sanskrit, the noun becomes thematic, dharma-.

It is a derivation from Proto-Indo-Iranian root *dhar- ("to fasten, to support, to hold"), in turn reflecting Proto-Indo-European root *dʰer- ("to hold"),[9] which in Sanskrit is reflected as class-1 root √dhṛ. Etymologically it is related to Avestan √dar- ("to hold"), Old Persian √dar- ("to hold, have"), Latin frēnum ("rein, horse tack"), Lithuanian derė́ti ("to be suited, fit"), Lithuanian dermė (agreement),[10] darna ("harmony") and Old Church Slavonic drъžati ("to hold, possess"). Classical Sanskrit word dharmas would formally match with Latin o-stem firmus < *Proto-Indo-European *dʰer-mo-s "holding", were it not for its historical development from earlier Rigvedic n-stem.
                              flow .....

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tenna-122.html
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Itching can have a visual trigger, new research reveals

(Medical Xpress)—Itching is so contagious that simply seeing an image of an itch stimulus – such as ants or an insect bite – can trigger a physical response, new research suggests.
                                -------------

Reading, writing and playing games may help aging brains stay healthy

ScienceDaily (Nov. 25, 2012) — Mental activities like reading and writing can preserve structural integrity in the brains of older people, according to a new study presented November 25 at the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).

would make sense ..... if you consider the brain ( new perspective ) as a muscle ..... it needs exercise .... you can actually consider it the master muscle of the body as it controls how you use your muscles .... Anita Ward - Ring My Bell - YouTube + BT Express - Express - YouTube

113 > 5 - 113 - 30th prime
                                --- intensely glowing, sparkling; gem.
                                --- emptiness.
                                --- married.

--- to cut into, engrave, delineate; statute, law, custom.
                                --- they rutted.
                                --- a treading down, subduing.
                                --- pr. n. "Comfort of Yah".
                                --- a refuge, shelter (figuratively a reference to God).
                                --- pr.n. "A Band".
                                --- to draw back; to be driven back, removed.
                                --- (673 w/f); drunkards.
                                --- (763 w/f); to check or control, to administer affairs.
                                --- ruler or governor; nobleman.
                                --- remission or forgiveness.
                                --- a ring, earring.
                                --- (673 w/f); to be pressed or bowed down, to be sad.

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tenna-122.html
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-03-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X