No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to see noticeable effect .... give it time to build up / gather energy / momentum .... No instant gratification here ( at least not at the beginning )

Loudest Plasma Speaker - Class-E Audio Modulated Tesla Coil - YouTube .... love this as it is more than just a speaker ( think Mud / UFO )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-11-2013, 06:18 PM.
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Another Wow due for my expanding conciousness

Just another contact MonM, as this is one helluva journey you are taking us on from Brain Fractal Ants to Jamiroquai/AC/DC and I luv it all. Much grats, keep it coming dude!

This one post will be a lifetimes work for me though.....lol. As it leads me to so many other cool links I am inundated, but happily so.

Onwards, looking for the ultimate pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...

Comment

• "Synchronicity" geeze

MonM now I KNOW I am on the right path!!!

I was just about to PM you asking what you think of the chance that the "Fountain of Youth" myths were a take on Colloidal Gold/Silver/Ozone or maybe irradiated water running past various health enhancing minerals/compounds. This may have carried viral killing fluids to the patients of many 1,000s of yrs ago. I then read the last post you sent and saw you were talking about Mag Therapy from water running through limestone etc.

Synchronicity usually only aligns when things are running TRUE in my world, so this is a positive for me. I was just going to make a DIY Colloidal Gold/Silver and then maybe an Ozone Generator to heal myself but as my electronics is hobby grade that is what lead me onto the electronics sites and I find MagHydroTherapy. I say heal myself as I am 46 had a bad pneumonia episode 6yrs ago and my lungs were so damaged I needed to look to alternate ways to come back as so called experts said it was very difficult to heal lung tissue, but I am doing quite well so far and reducing their meds by the month.

I have rehabilitated from the lung age of a 115yr old to 60 yrs old. Plus am able to go to gym, when climbing stairs was impossible a year ago. I was told I had 5yrs to live 6yrs ago and getting fitter, so proved those BoZos WRONG!!!! Thanks to this beautiful universe we exist with, all the answers to killing cancer etc is at your fingertips, look what Royal Rife and Antoine Priore did with Radio Wave therapy. Alas they were stopped by the big Pharma corps.

The only thing I can teach you guys is to maybe live longer to do your good work, and hopefully that will make many ppls lives better.

Comment

• Originally posted by PYak1967 View Post
          MonM now I KNOW I am on the right path!!!

The only thing I can teach you guys is to maybe live longer to do your good work, and hopefully that will make many ppls lives better.
          my pleasure and thank you for sharing your experiences

you should also check out the website of one of our great Member of this Forum

Bob Marley - 1979 - 04 - Running Away - Crazy Baldhead - YouTube

----------

on a side note : check out blackchisel97 new website and his amazing work to spread helpful infos .... thanks Bro

NVtronics.org • Index page

see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/health...tml#post238705 + blackchisel97's channel - YouTube

------------------

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          to see noticeable effect .... give it time to build up / gather energy / momentum .... No instant gratification here ( at least not at the beginning )

Loudest Plasma Speaker - Class-E Audio Modulated Tesla Coil - YouTube .... love this as it is more than just a speaker ( think Mud / UFO )

+

The Singing Sun

+

NVtronics.org • View topic - Possitive effects of negative ions

+

Most generally I employed receiving circuits ( ie You ( splashed in mud ) / water jug / Plant )
          in the form of loops, including condensers, because the discharges of my high-tension transmitter
          ionized the air in the hall so that even a very small aerial would draw electricity from the
          surrounding atmosphere for hours

My Inventions by Nikola Tesla Autobiography YouTube - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-11-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• forgot to add an important detail : Stainless steel and Epsom salt Rechargeable Battery --Boxed - YouTube

The 3 Healing LagoonsThe “Lagoon of Miracles” which lies near the entrance of the town along with the mud ponds that surround it is said to heal skin aliments, acne, rheumatism, and arthritis with its distinct greenish colored mud containing minerals of chloride of sodium, sulfate ( see 3 Battery Generating System ), and carbonate of calcium.
            +

Crossfit Cam: EPSOM SALT RELIEVES SORE MUSCLES AND IMPROVES CROSSFITTER PERFORMANCE

Athletes and folks in the medical community have long known the many health benefits of epsom salt. The number of health benefits is quite long and ranges from digestive support to treating strained muscles. For most crossfitters relieving muscle soreness and inflammation are the two benefits that catch their attention.

Epsom salt, named after a spring in Epsom, England, where it was discovered, is actually not salt. It is a mineral: magnesium and sulfate. Magnesium is easily absorbed through the skin and regulates more than 325 different enzymes in the body. It also reduces inflammation which helps muscle and nerve function. Sulfate improves nutrient absorption and flushes out toxins.

ps: some people have allergies to epsom salt .... sure other alternatives exists
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-12-2013, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• if you don't feel like making all these mixes , let me give you a short cut ( although you still have to mix magnetite with it ) :

it is found at a place where Hercules went to recharge his batteries

Rhassoul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rhassoul or ghassoul is a natural mineral clay mined in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco since the eighth century. It is combined with water to clean the body and has been used by Moroccan women for centuries to care for their skin and hair. Rhassoul contains silicon, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, lithium, and trace elements.[1]
              search the net for sellers of natural Ghassoul and powder magnetite

and would make some of the best supercapacitor

ps: Atlas Mountain is the place where you find Chamharouch King of Djinns .... http://www.energeticforum.com/236984-post4727.html

Vivaldi - Double Mandolin Concerto in G Major, 1st Movement: Allegro (RV 532) - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-12-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Many thx

my pleasure and thank you for sharing your experiences

you should also check out the website of one of our great Member of this Forum
                Will do, as that looks right up my street. This info is priceless.

Comment

• Sun's pending magnetic flip has physicists on edge - Technology & Science - CBC News

The Sun’s magnetic field will soon make a dramatic flip, which it does every 10 to 13 years, and scientists are keeping a close eye to see if that reverses the bizarre behaviour they’ve been seeing for the past decade.
                  .... VILVALDI Concerto pour Mandoline Carnaval de VENISE - YouTube

btw : the modern form of Carnival is ... Cosplay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

40 > 4 - 40 - 40 = 23x5
                  --- Mem.

(In spelling, interchanges with: , , ; , .)
                  (Mem = --- 80/640; --- 90/650 --- Water.)
                  --- As a prefix: what!; whatever, somewhat; from, out of (particle of departure, sometimes used for indications of comparison or contrast)

--- pr.n. "Brightness".

--- a Jewess.

--- if not; whether not; perhaps; unless.

to wrap together, twist, bind; to bind, pledge; act torturously; to wound, to hurt, to destroy; to overthrow; writhing (labor pains); pangs; cord, rope, measuring line; a portion, an estate; a district, region; a snare, a toil; a band, a troop; destruction, desolation; hurt, harm; pledge; perverseness; a ropeman, shipman, sailor; a cable, ship's cable; a mast, helm.

.... Nate Dogg feat. Pharoahe Monch - "I Pledge Allegiance" - YouTube + Nate Dogg - Music and me - YouTube

The Tesla High Frequency Oscillator from The Electrical Experimenter, March, 1916

Briefly explained, the Tesla theory is that a wireless tower, such as that here illustrated and specially constructed to have a high capacity, acts as a huge electric condenser

A simple analogy to this action is the following: Take a hollow spherical chamber filled with a liquid, such as water; and then, at two diametrically opposite points, let us place, respectively, a small piston pump, such as a bicycle pump, and an indicator, such as a pressure gauge. Now, if we suck some of the water into the pump and force it back into the ball by pushing on the piston handle, this change in pressure will be indicated on the gauge secured to the opposite side of the sphere. In this way the Tesla earth currents are supposed to act.

it emits but it can also tap earth's energy ( same thing happens to you when you ground yourself )

SEXUAL ENERGY AS THE UNIVERSAL C .... since we discussed Vril earlier

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-12-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Know Thyself

Chapter 2 : Extraordinary Experiences

From childhood I was compelled to concentrate attention upon myself. This caused me much suffering, but to my present view, it was a blessing in disguise for it has taught me to appreciate the inestimable value of introspection in the preservation of life, as well as a means of achievement. The pressure of occupation and the incessant stream of impressions pouring into our consciousness through all the gateways of knowledge make modern existence hazardous in many ways. Most persons are so absorbed in the contemplation of the outside world that they are wholly oblivious to what is passing on within themselves. The premature death of millions is primarily traceable to this cause. Even among those who exercise care, it is a common mistake to avoid imaginary, and ignore the real dangers. And what is true of an individual also applies, more or less, to a people as a whole.

Nikola Tesla - Wikiquote

As I uttered these inspiring words the idea came like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed. I drew with a stick on the sand the diagram shown six years later in my address before the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, and my companion understood them perfectly. The images I saw were wonderfully sharp and clear and had the solidity of metal and stone, so much so that I told him, "See my motor here; watch me reverse it." I cannot begin to describe my emotions. Pygmalion seeing his statue come to life could not have been more deeply moved. A thousand secrets of nature which I might have stumbled upon accidentally, I would have given for that one which I had wrested from her against all odds and at the peril of my existence …

------------

Baghdad Battery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The artefacts consist of terracotta pots approximately 130 mm (5 in) tall (with a one-and-a-half-inch mouth) containing a copper cylinder made of a rolled-up copper sheet, which houses a single iron rod. At the top, the iron rod is isolated from the copper by bitumen plugs or stoppers, and both rod and cylinder fit snugly inside the opening of the jar, which bulges outward toward the middle. The copper cylinder is not watertight, so if the jar were filled with a liquid, this would surround the iron rod as well. The artifact had been exposed to the weather and had suffered corrosion, although mild given the presence of an electrochemical couple. This has led some to believe that wine, lemon juice, grape juice, or vinegar was used as an acidic electrolyte solution to generate an electric current from the difference between the electrochemical potentials of the copper and iron electrodes.[2]
                    Electrical[edit]

Copper and iron form an electrochemical couple, so that, in the presence of any electrolyte, an electric potential (voltage) will be produced. This is not a very efficient battery as gas is evolved at an electrode, the bubbles forming a partial insulation of the electrode so that although several volts can be produced in theory by connecting them in series, their internal resistance from the formation of the gas bubbles becomes so great that it severely limits the electrical current that can be produced from such a simple wet cell.

A dielectric material (dielectric for short) is an electrical insulator
                    Unique things happen to a capacitor and its dielectric when "vibrated".

Daniell cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Daniell cell was invented in 1836 by John Frederic Daniell, a British chemist and meteorologist, and consisted of a copper pot filled with a copper sulfate solution, in which was immersed an unglazed earthenware container filled with sulfuric acid and a zinc electrode. He was searching for a way to eliminate the hydrogen bubble problem found in the voltaic pile, and his solution was to use a second electrolyte to consume the hydrogen produced by the first. Zinc sulfate may be substituted for the sulfuric acid. The Daniell cell was a great improvement over the existing technology used in the early days of battery development. A later variant of the Daniell cell called the gravity cell or crowfoot cell was invented in the 1860s by a Frenchman named Callaud and became a popular choice for electrical telegraphy.
                    Sometimes called the crowfoot cell due to the distinctive shape of the electrodes, this arrangement was less costly for large multicell batteries and it quickly became the battery of choice for the American and British telegraph networks.
                    see post on dowsing : http://www.energeticforum.com/241790-post4965.html

.... An Electrolytic Clock from The Electrical Engineer, May 6th, 1891 + Tesla Patent 1,061,206 - Turbine
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-13-2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Tesla’s Latest Move from Aspen Tribune, February 28th, 1896

Nikola Tesla, the wonderful electrician, announces that he has devised a machine by which every fiber of the human frame can be made vibrate so as to cause a complete renovation of all the tissues, thus restoring to the diseased body a healthy and perfect condition

+

I have found that, be enveloping a patient in a high potential, high frequency field in such a manner that no closed circuit is completed through his body, radioactive and other electronic and radiation phenomena can be used therapeutically with considerably greater effectiveness than if used alone.

T Moray

Vibration helps reduces pain in chronic sufferers, researchers find

Rubbing or massaging is often an instinctive response to pain. Now researchers have found that another kind of touch, vibration, can also help reduce certain types of pain by more than 40 percent. The researchers are encouraged by the prospect that vibration therapies could bring pill-free pain relief to chronic sufferers.

The vibration truly represents an analgesic effect,” said Dr. Roland Staud, a professor of rheumatology and clinical immunology in the University of Florida College of Medicine. “This is exciting because it is something that provides pain relief that is not associated with great cost.”

The findings are described online and in an upcoming print edition of the European Journal of Pain.

Read more at:

+

Loudest Plasma Speaker - Class-E Audio Modulated Tesla Coil - YouTube

The Tesla High Frequency Oscillator from The Electrical Experimenter, March, 1916

Briefly explained, the Tesla theory is that a wireless tower, such as that here illustrated and specially constructed to have a high capacity, acts as a huge electric condenser
                      +

Cloudborn Electric Wavelets To Encircle The Globe from New York Times, March 27th, 1904

The transmitting station is an octagonal tower, pyramidal in shape, and some 180 feet in height. It consists of huge wooden stilts, heavily braced, and reinforced, and surmounted by a cupola of interlaced steel wires, bent so as to form an arc. In the cupola there is a wooden platform occupying its entire width.
                      +

Tesla’s Flashes Startling from New York Sun, July 17th, 1903

“It is true,” said Mr. Tesla, “that some of them have had to do with wireless telegraphy and that in addition to the tower and poles there is a hole dug in the ground. This is 150 feet deep and is used in these experiments.
                      +

Tesla’s New Discovery from New York Sun, January 30th, 1901

Capacity of Electrical Conductors is Variable. Not Constant, and Formulas Will Have to Be Rewritten — Capacity Varies With Absolute Height Above Sea Level, Relative Height From Earth and Distance From the Sun.
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-13-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Capacity of Electrical Conductors is Variable. Not Constant, and Formulas Will Have to Be Rewritten — Capacity Varies With Absolute Height Above Sea Level, Relative Height From Earth and Distance From the Sun.

the above statement by Tesla is very simple to verify .... Any Farmer will tell you :

When does a Fruit Tree Bares its Fruit .... and which fruits Mature the fastest within the same tree ( ie Capacitor Tree + Capacitor Fruit )

from an old post

........ would have posted it here : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...collector.html but it is just as good in this thread

Tree Hugging Now Scientifically Validated | Alternative

Die hard conservatives love to disparage liberals as tree huggers, but it has been recently scientifically validated that hugging trees is actually good for you. Research has shown that you don’t even have to touch a tree to get better, you just need to be within its vicinity has a beneficial effect.

In a recently published book, Blinded by Science, the author Matthew Silverstone, proves scientifically that trees do in fact improve many health issues such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), concentration levels, reaction times, depression and other forms of mental illness. He even points to research indicating a tree’s ability to alleviate headaches in humans seeking relief by communing with trees.

The author points to a number of studies that have shown that children show significant psychological and physiological improvement in terms of their health and well being when they interact with plants and trees. Specifically, the research indicates that children function better cognitively and emotionally in green environments and have more creative play in green areas. Also, he quotes a major public health report that investigated the association between green spaces and mental health concluded that “access to nature can significantly contribute to our mental capital and wellbeing”.

So what is it about nature that can have these significant effects? Up until now it has been thought to be the open green spaces that cause this effect. However, Matthew Silverstone, shows that it is nothing to do with this by proving scientifically that it is the vibrational properties of trees and plants that give us the health benefits and not the open green spaces.

The answer to how plants and trees affect us physiologically turns out to be very simple. It is all to do with the fact that everything vibrates in a subtle manner, and different vibrations affect biological behaviours. One research experiment showed that if you drink a glass of water that has been treated with a “10Hz vibration” your blood coagulation rates will change immediately on ingesting the treated water. It is the same with trees, when touching a tree its different vibrational pattern will affect various biological behaviours within your body.

Singing Plants at Damanhur - YouTube

This vibrational idea is backed up throughout the book by a number of scientific studies to provide convincing proof that tree hugging after all is not such a crazy idea. One report even concluded the following: “safe, green spaces may be as effective as prescription drugs in treating some forms of mental illnesses”.

the resonance of two Fractal Antennas
                        =

Tesla’s Egg of Columbus from Electrical Experimenter, March, 1919

The coil resting on three legs and observed in the immediate foreground is the primary of a Resonant Tesla transformer which collected energy from an oscillatory circuit encircling the laboratory, no matter in what position the transformer was placed

an oscillator / Capacitor within an Oscillator / Capacitor
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-13-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• other example : Nate Dogg - Can't Nobody feat Kurupt - YouTube ... Form Voltron - YouTube

Novel idea – arrange solar panels like Nature designed it | Watts Up With That?

the way leaves are arranged on plant stems in nature — as inspiration to arrange an array of solar panels in a way that generates 20-50% more energy than a uniform, flat panel array.

+

Playing loud pop music boosts output of solar panels by 40% > National News > News | Click Green

... [FULL ALBUM] Nate Dogg - Music & Me - YouTube
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-14-2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• As we Discussed earlier .... Sulfate ( Miraculous Pond in Perou: http://www.energeticforum.com/243068-post5033.html )

let 's take it higher :

Dr Joseph Gold -- Hydrazine Sulfte vs Cancer Cachexia

National Cancer Institute

Hydrazine sulfate is a chemical that has been studied as a treatment for cancer and as a treatment for the body wasting (i.e., cachexia) associated with this disease.
                            It has been claimed that hydrazine sulfate limits the ability of tumors to obtain glucose, which is a type of sugar used by cells to create energy.

In accordance with the invention, provision is made for enveloping the patient in a high potential and, in certain instances, a high frequency electric field, and for applying to the patient, while so enveloped in the electric field, radiations and emanations having therapeutic value.

Thomas H. Moray: Transmutation of Low Grade Ores by High Energy Bombardment

The Cachexia - Hydrazine Sulfate - Treatment Plan - For Advanced Terminal Patients

What is Cachexia

First, let's understand a little bit about a cancer cell:

"The 1931 Nobel laureate in medicine, German Otto Warburg, Ph.D., first discovered that cancer cells have a fundamentally different energy metabolism compared to healthy cells. The crux of his Nobel thesis was that malignant tumours frequently exhibit an increase in anaerobic glycolysis - - a process whereby glucose is used as a fuel by cancer cells with lactic acid as an anaerobic by-product - - compared to normal tissues. The large amount of lactic acid produced by this fermentation of glucose from cancer cells is then transported to the liver. This conversion of glucose to lactate generates a lower, more acidic pH in cancerous tissues as well as overall physical fatigue from lactic acid build-up. Thus, larger tumours tend to exhibit a more acidic pH.

This inefficient pathway for energy metabolism yields only 2 moles of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) energy per mole of glucose, compared to 38 moles of ATP in the complete aerobic oxidation of glucose. By extracting only about 5 percent (2 vs. 38 moles of ATP) of the available energy in the food supply and the body's calorie stores, the cancer is "wasting" energy, and the patient becomes tired and undernourished. This vicious cycle increases body wasting. It is one reason why 40 percent of cancer patients die from malnutrition, or cachexia. Hence, cancer therapies should encompass regulating blood-glucose levels via diet, supplements, non-oral solutions for cachectic patients who lose their appetite, medication, exercise, gradual weight loss and stress reduction.
                            http://www.alternativehealth.com.au/...r_&_cancer.htm

What can we learn from this?

First, cancer cells ferment glucose, a very inefficient mechanism.

Second, as part of this fermentation, cancer cells create lactic acid.

Ps: you also know lactic acid. as the cause of :

Muscle fatigue and lactic acid accu... [Acta Physiol Scand Suppl. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI and that is also why Athlete use Epsom Salt ( a sulfate ) Bath

It is further suggested that the function of Na-K-ATPase is impaired by the increase of ADP resulting in an altered ionic balance over the muscle cell membrane
                            +

Vibration helps reduces pain in chronic sufferers, researchers find

Rubbing or massaging is often an instinctive response to pain. Now researchers have found that another kind of touch, vibration, can also help reduce certain types of pain by more than 40 percent. The researchers are encouraged by the prospect that vibration therapies could bring pill-free pain relief to chronic sufferers.

The vibration truly represents an analgesic effect,” said Dr. Roland Staud, a professor of rheumatology and clinical immunology in the University of Florida College of Medicine. “This is exciting because it is something that provides pain relief that is not associated with great cost.”

The findings are described online and in an upcoming print edition of the European Journal of Pain.

Read more at:

George Lakhovsky*-*Multiwave Oscillator

Original Lakhovsky antennas

George Lakhovsky
                            The Multiple Wave Oscillator (MWO) was invented by Georges Lakhovsky with the assistance of Nikola Tesla for his expertise in engineering of radio technology. They were used historically in French cancer clinics in the 1920s and 1930s. We are proud to bring available the most accurately replicated Multiple Wave Oscillators since Lakhovsky's original..
                            Multiwave Oscillator - YouTube ..... https://www.boundless.com/physics/el...tial-in-human/ ( it is usually higher after a work out )

Strange Electrostatic Experiment---- better setup - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-14-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• forgot to add :

Epsom Salts .... Stainless steel and Epsom salt Rechargeable Battery --Boxed - YouTube

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ystem-104.html

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                              My coil is about 9in so it fits under both transducers. I have tried various positions and that is the most beneficial.
                              Good Luck,

Randy

--------

How to make a bifilar pancake coil - YouTube .... Bifilar Pancakes Inductive Coupling - YouTube ... Resonance Effects: Tesla Bifilar Coil Alternating Field Rotating a Magnetic Compass - YouTube ( note that Square Wave is Mentioned )

a quick Tesla Patent Search with the word : enveloping .... in it

Tesla Patent Search Results

on a side note

how to make a flat panel speaker from a pencil and crisp packet - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-15-2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Think of your Heart and Brain as Two Large Capacitors ( there are others .... your bones for instance ) ... Enveloped in A Dielectric ( skin ) filled with Salt Water ( Another Capacitor / Oscillator )

.... Sly and the Family Stone - Life - YouTube

-------------------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer's_water_fuel_cell .... "fuel cell water capacitor"

Abstract

An injector system comprising an improved method and apparatus useful in the production of a hydrogen-containing fuel gas from water in a process in which the dielectric property of water and/or a mixture of water and other components determines a resonant condition

In accordance with the invention, provision is made for enveloping the patient in a high potential and, in certain instances, a high frequency electric field, and for applying to the patient, while so enveloped in the electric field, radiations and emanations having therapeutic value.

Thomas H. Moray: Transmutation of Low Grade Ores by High Energy Bombardment

+

Leon Sprink - Antigravity - patents

Leon Sprink was a Russian engineer who operated a cement manufacturing plant in France circa 1950. He received several patents for a simple method to create a type of electric field that accelerates chemical reactions.

In one example given by Sprink, “One month after the setting in operation of the apparatus, the duration of the reaction, which normally is 24 hours, had fallen down to 3 hours and the saving in calories to be supplied for the reaction was 50%… The field also affects the states of matter such as solubility and crystallization, distillation, reduction of metallic ores, etc..."

In the simplest form of the invention, Sprink used a grounded container placed in an electrostatic field. More control and power was obtained with geometric arrays of positive electrodes mounted diagonally from grounded electrodes.
                                .... http://www.energeticforum.com/242129-post622.html

---- on a side note :

Man claims he has magnetic powers, can make objects stick to body - NY Daily News

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-15-2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X