Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
    Ok Gang, here is a new twist to the DigitalTesla Switch. Introducing the "Pulsinator II". It really is quite simple and still is under evaluation as to where the "Sweet" spot is....
    Bit's
    I was looking at trying something like this to run a load. 24 volt potential with 4 batteries. It should make it easy to hit the 14.2v mark.
    Same thing with 6 batts and you might get them to rest enough to absorb the skin charge.

HMMMM

Nice job Bits
    Matt

Comment

• Bit's as always well done! This very interesting. Thanks for posting this Will reed
      William Reed

Comment

• This looks like it might be worth trying as a load for the ts.
        2SGen, an amazing tiny Solid State Generator by JL Naudin
        William Reed

Comment

• 3 battery + 'sg'

Originally posted by stonewater View Post
          I replicated the 3 batt TS but truthfully this is above my head about 6 inches.... just trying to learn, ask me about the SG got lots of experience with that!
          @ stonewater - can you try this?
          Heretical Builders - View Single Post - Bedini coil Tesla Switch Hybrid
          I've had some self charging even with a damaged (by too short an interval between pulses) battery

@ bits'n'bytes - sounding good, you're ahead of most of us here and doing a wonderful job

@ all, exciting times, try not to be left on the back bench.
          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Pulsinator II

That is now and interesting circuit and so simple to follow. Not so easy to build quickly to test though.
            Does it charge the batteries?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
              @valentin - I don't know, sorry. I've been working on the basic principles of the battery's ions, electrons, and their aether, and the magnetic lines of force and it's aether..

This thread has gone ridiculously silent. Where is everyone and what are they doing?
              Thank you Inquorate. It looks that they are busy, experimenting.

Comment

• AArggh computers!

I just spent nearly an hour writing a thesis on the TS and my fat fingers hit the wrong button and I lost it... grrrr Gee it was good too...

Gonna sleep now and re-write in the morning...

(There is no smiley to politely display how I feel)

John K.
                http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
                  That is now and interesting circuit and so simple to follow. Not so easy to build quickly to test though.
                  Does it charge the batteries?
                  Vissie,
                  It is showing promise. I am still tweaking to find the right combo. There are so many combinations and firing orders. It's great, I finished the board last night and did not have to change a thing.

Bit's

Comment

• Originally posted by John_K View Post
                    I just spent nearly an hour writing a thesis on the TS and my fat fingers hit the wrong button and I lost it... grrrr Gee it was good too...

Gonna sleep now and re-write in the morning...

(There is no smiley to politely display how I feel)

John K.
                    Wait later in life they'll go numb too. LOL. Thats real murder.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by rosehillworks View Post
                      This looks like it might be worth trying as a load for the ts.
                      2SGen, an amazing tiny Solid State Generator by JL Naudin

That is an interesting setup.

Matt

Comment

• @ stonewater - can you try this?
                        Hi folks, Hi inquorate. I built that setup, though instead of using the 555 timer, i used a large joule thief non toroid version for the pulsing. I also see why you put the coil following emitter because that way avoids shorting out the primary 24v battery bank. So far it seems promising, ill have to do more testing to know more though.
                        peace love light
                        Tyson
                        Last edited by SkyWatcher; 02-17-2010, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                          Hi folks, Hi inquorate. I built that setup, though instead of using the 555 timer, i used a large joule thief non toroid version for the pulsing. I also see why you put the coil following emitter because that way avoids shorting out the primary 24v battery bank. So far it seems promising, ill have to do more testing to know more though.
                          peace love light
                          Tyson
                          Sweet, promising is good thanks for the effort and time to replicate, means a lot to me

Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Hi inquorate, i ran another test for 1 hour 30 minutes and total starting rest voltage was 37.80 volts and after test waited 3 hours and voltages were done settling for a total voltage of 37.84 volts. So there is a gain, however not sure how it will work out over time with more swapping and testing. I didn't put any load in line between batteries. Still though, this may be an interesting result considering losses from joule thief circuit and all, more testing with a load i will be doing next.
                            peace love light
                            Tyson
                            edit: also i think you only need one diode coming off emitter/coil going to receiver battery negative. You should try the joule thief with your circuit, if you need help getting it running, i can post how i hooked it up.
                            Last edited by SkyWatcher; 02-17-2010, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• @ skywatcher - any gain is impressive because there 'should' be losses. What amp hour are the batteries you used?

Is the JT a square wave? If you post the circuit, i'll certainly check it out

Comment

• @ Skywatcher - p.s. Make sure the load is inductive, not resistive. A resistive load destroys the square wave

Comment

Working...
                                X