Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
    Question to you guys using the picaxe 18x
    I am busy laying out a pc board while I wait for the chips to arrive.
    I see that there are 8 outputs.
    Can I use any of them?
    Because one is labeled sda , the other scl and one pwm out.
    Do I leave unused inputs open or are they tied to ground?
    Vissie, I left you a PM.

Bit's

Comment

• Originally posted by ldissing View Post
      @Matt,

I know, I was answering Carroll's question about my timing. I'm sure you are right on the numbers, because if I run to fast, the thing doesn't like to charge at all, of course, my contention is that you need to charge for 125ms minimum, and have up to 125ms before the ions will stop moving, but that is theory right now. Theories are good, but practical experience is better, I'm still learning.

Leroy
      I tested 125ms. It takes 12 pulses for the transistor to ramp up and you get total of 5 +- "OFF" type pulses. (Off being pulses that do not follow the trend). With 82ms you get a ramp up at 8 pulses with no more than 2 "Off" pulses.
      I watched 82 ms pattern for 4 days and recorded references to see the difference from day to day.
      I just watched 125ms for a half hour but thats what looks like to me.

You can even see the pattern in 500ms. With it every 5th pulse will ramp higher, but the intermediate pulses are typlical to each other and low in voltage gain.

I have also figured out how to catch this action in the secondary battery. And after 5 more successful runs recorded I'll know for sure.
      But so far with 2 I am doubling my output.

Cross your fingers.
      Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
        I tested 125ms. It takes 12 pulses for the transistor to ramp up and you get total of 5 +- "OFF" type pulses. (Off being pulses that do not follow the trend). With 82ms you get a ramp up at 8 pulses with no more than 2 "Off" pulses.
        I watched 82 ms pattern for 4 days and recorded references to see the difference from day to day.

You can even see the pattern in 500ms. With it every 5th pulse will ramp higher, but the intermediate pulses are typlical to each other and low in voltage gain.

I have also figured out how to catch this action in the secondary battery. And after 5 more successful runs recorded I'll know for sure.

Cross your fingers.
        Matt
        I'm pulling for you Matt! I've updated my code to allow no less than 82ms for the pulse, but I can increase it....I'll test that out and see some more stuff!

Leroy

Comment

Cross your fingers.
          Matt
          My problem with that scope trace AND your numbers is this....I was thinking the exact same thing, and I'm not saying you are incorrect, but 60Hz is 16.66666666ms. 82/ that number is 5, looks like the scope is reacting to the frequency of the AC, not the circuit, that is why I was discounting this trace. I thought my scope was just screwed up, but you have the same thing on yours! I know the probe is a little screwed up, so my voltage measurements are off, but the trace is the same. You given any thought to the 60Hz problem?

Leroy

Comment

• You given any thought to the 60Hz problem?
            No, whats the problem? I missed that.

82ms on.... 82ms off... = 6.25 +- hertz

Matt

Comment

No, whats the problem? I missed that.

82ms on.... 82ms off... = 6.25 +- hertz

Matt
              60 hz is one cycle in 16.66666 ms. 82/16.66666 ~= 5 or 5*16.6666 ~= 83, which is very very close to 82. Seems like it could electrical interference to me with the AC from the wall. Just a bummer of a thought.

Leroy

Comment

• Your not doing your math right.
                And you need to stop with these simple little critiques of what is wrong with other peoples stuff, cause its annoying. I am not stupid.

I am reading 6.25 hertz from the measurement of the scope. THE SCOPE MEASURES THE FREQUENCY !!

82 ms (ON) + 82 ms (OFF) = 164 ms.........1000ms (or one second) / 164 = 6.0975609756097560975609756097561

The scope reports in .25 hertz increments.

Brother it elementary school level mathematics. Don't confuse yourself thinking to much.

Matt

Comment

John k @ Is your new circuit top out on the charging.

I have finally found the negative resistance of an MJL the transistor. But so far I can only get one at a time to show the property as described by this article.
                  Negative Resistance Oscillators

Matt
                  Negative Resistance Oscillators says "A Gunn Diode is essentially just a piece of doped semiconductor"

Mr. Bearden says the same thing in: Bearden - Final secret of free energy (1993).pdf

"A degenerate semiconductor material is one which has all its conduction bands filled with electrons, and so it thinks it is a conductor. That is, a degenerate semiconductor is essentially a doped conductor, so to speak. As you can see, we can increase the relaxation time in our "conductors" connected to the source by making them of degenerate semiconductor material. What we're talking about is "doping" the copper in the wire, and in the collector, so that we can have plenty of time to collect, and switch, and discharge, and switch, and collect, etc."

best regards,
                  Stefan

Comment

Your not doing your math right.
                    And you need to stop with these simple little critiques of what is wrong with other peoples stuff, cause its annoying. I am not stupid.

I am reading 6.25 hertz from the measurement of the scope. THE SCOPE MEASURES THE FREQUENCY !!

82 ms (ON) + 82 ms (OFF) = 164 ms.........1000ms (or one second) / 164 = 6.0975609756097560975609756097561

The scope reports in .25 hertz increments.

Brother it elementary school level mathematics. Don't confuse yourself thinking to much.

Matt
                    Okay man. I wasn't trying to critique you, just wondered if you'd given it any thought. I'm not going to sweat it. I've been seeing that waveform and I thought it could be caused by some multiple of 60Hz, that is all. I am glad you are seeing the same thing. I won't reply to anymore of your posts, thanks for posting though.

I made the minimum time 82ms + 0-128ms, and something really weird happened on the scope. It changed from that waveform that you showed, to something MUCH different. I do not know what to make of it yet.

I'm not going to think about it though, taking your advice.

Leroy

P.S. 6 * 10 = 60 or 60 / 10 = 6 10 looks like an even multiple to me, but so what!
                    Last edited by ldissing; 02-23-2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Hi Stefan2,
                      you mention two different items.

TB mentions not a negative resistor but a material being able to delay the current when voltage applied.
                      Cu is very very fast - about ns or less. Nevertheless Tesla achieved scalar effects when switching voltages on copper wires very fast.
                      JB mentions an alloy of Al 98% and Fe 2% being able to delay the current some ms. This is "his" doped material. He says that this delay time is important in order open a closed switch before the current starts flowing - while using not very sofisticated switches.
                      Tesla used spark gaps along with a strong permanent magnetic field in order to achieve ultra short on and off slopes.
                      As TB explains we can have a similar effect like his alloy by using the inertia of the heavy ions in the lead acid battery. They intoduce the intended delay in current flow.
                      While the current is delayed the potential travels undelayed along. So we can catch a snapshot of potential and its side effects - barely free of current.
                      (Question: Will coils delay the scalar field or current only?)
                      As TB explains further the crash place between electrons and ions is the place where the energy comes from and it runs in both directions - driving ions and driving electrons back to the source. It will not load the source but drive a load if present. For my imagination it is like the firing procedure in a weapon - hitting the firing pin (electrons) fast enough on the live cartridge while the explosive materials are the scalar energy firing the bullet (ions) as well. No further explanation required. OK - I admit -TB explained it using scared hogs.

Please read this

As far as I remember (I might be wrong) JB or TB (maybe naudin) explained that the negative resistor expected in lead acid batteries is different from the negative resistor of a gunn diode.

The effect in the gunn diode is an anomaly in the material where the resistance does not behaves - in terms of math - monotonic. That means that the current increases more or less with the voltage like a normal diode or a zehner diode or linearly like a resistor. The anomaly of the gunn diode is a gift for fast and simple oscillators but this is not where the energy comes from - it's all in the non scalar world - just a friendly kink.

The only common between these two effects is the non monotonic behavior regarding voltage and current.
                      Please correct me if you find a different explanation of JB or TB or someone else.
                      JohnStone
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 02-23-2010, 09:20 PM.
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hi JohnStone,

Thank you, for your clear explanation.
                        Sorry that i missed the "Please read this" you mentioned.

I was too exited about Mr. Bearden's "Final secret of free energy" and the possibility to use some dopped conductor to delay the current.

Do you not use such "current delay" ?
                        It sounds it would make the switching and timing a lot easier.

Sorry, but i am a little confused with this many information.
                        Will better keep on just watching again.

Best Regards,
                        Stefan

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                          Hi Stefan2,
                          you mention two different items.

TB mentions not a negative resistor but a material being able to delay the current when voltage applied.
                          Cu is very very fast - about ns or less. Nevertheless Tesla achieved scalar effects when switching voltages on copper wires very fast.
                          JB mentions an alloy of Al 98% and Fe 2% being able to delay the current some ms. This is "his" doped material. He says that this delay time is important in order open a closed switch before the current starts flowing - while using not very sofisticated switches.
                          Tesla used spark gaps along with a strong permanent magnetic field in order to achieve ultra short on and off slopes.
                          As TB explains we can have a similar effect like his alloy by using the inertia of the heavy ions in the lead acid battery. They intoduce the intended delay in current flow.
                          While the current is delayed the potential travels undelayed along. So we can catch a snapshot of potential and its side effects - barely free of current.
                          (Question: Will coils delay the scalar field or current only?)
                          As TB explains further the crash place between electrons and ions is the place where the energy comes from and it runs in both directions - driving ions and driving electrons back to the source. It will not load the source but drive a load if present. For my imagination it is like the firing procedure in a weapon - hitting the firing pin (electrons) fast enough on the live cartridge while the explosive materials are the scalar energy firing the bullet (ions) as well. No further explanation required. OK - I admit -TB explained it using scared hogs.

Please read this

As far as I remember (I might be wrong) JB or TB (maybe naudin) explained that the negative resistor expected in lead acid batteries is different from the negative resistor of a gunn diode.

The effect in the gunn diode is an anomaly in the material where the resistance does not behaves - in terms of math - monotonic. That means that the current increases more or less with the voltage like a normal diode or a zehner diode or linearly like a resistor. The anomaly of the gunn diode is a gift for fast and simple oscillators but this is not where the energy comes from - it's all in the non scalar world - just a friendly kink.

The only common between these two effects is the non monotonic behavior regarding voltage and current.
                          Please correct me if you find a different explanation of JB or TB or someone else.
                          JohnStone
                          Hi JohnStone

I read awhile back about using rusted metal as a diode, do you think that the exploration of this was used in the old days as a means to experiment with different materials as a time delay or to get non monotonic behavior ?

Regards,
                          Paul

Comment

• JohnStone wrote...
                            Nobodies talking about a Gunn diode. The article I linked to shows a wave forms for different kinds of resistance. It explains the reasons for these resistance as they pertian to the Gunn Diode. The wave form is what I was refering to.

Bedini said earlier in this thread that an MJL21194 can be switched to produce a negative resistance effect, SWITCHED!!!. He said it was like the experiment JL Naudin shows HERE. JB said it was a real effect that could be captured but that Naudin had not figure out how. Later he came off with the reason he could not tell us was do to company secret.

So here is some facts about the effect. They are not as one would expect.

The transistor turns on it spike positive on the scope. When it turns off it spikes negative.
                            This wave form has a potential if done fast enough. An average of 82ms
                            The potential cannot be measured with a meter. It must be measured with a scope set at AC.
                            Diodes do not effect this potential. When the signal goes across a diode bridge the signal remains intact. It does not decline or increase.
                            The signal will only decline as it enters a battery. In other words it is not measurable when entering the the charge battery.
                            The potential does not effect the load.

If this were regular energy it would not act the way this acts. So the explanation for the Gunn diode effect is nullifeid, Simply by seeing the signal remain intact through a full wave bridge rectifier. It also shows potential in a an open loop system.

I thought I would just chime in again before the subject got changed altogether.

Matt

Comment

• Building the golden section in various cone sizes?

EDIT SORRY GUYS WAS MEANT AS A NEW THREAD.
                              SORRY ABOUT THAT

Ash
                              Last edited by ashtweth; 02-25-2010, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Hello Everyone

I have very little to offer as help here but have an idea I'd like to share, I don't know if its even plauseable or not. The one thing I have noticed on JB's 10 coiler, his solar kick and even his original unit from 1984 is that he is hitting the charge batteries hard. I wonder if you could hit the charge batteries HARDER causing them to stay in recharge mode long enough to extract energy form them to either hit the other bank of batteries with or to run a load. His solar kick unit hits the batteries with 10 amps!

Good luck you guys your doing awesome work!

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X