No announcement yet.

Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That will mean that we have to extract that 10A from the 1 bank while it is still in recharge mode because we hit it so hard. That comes down to timing again.
    Jb said somewhere that the magic lies in the devices (transistors) and not the timing.
    I tried to charge up 15000uf caps first and then discharge them onto the second bank, but you loose more on the discharge bank then you win on the charge bank. May be timing will help here but the JB circuits mosly used 50 duty cycle. He did mention that you can go down to 10%.
    What looks impotatant is how regularly we pulse it and he talked about every half to one second depending on the battery.
    Everybody starts to thing now in the direction of Ion flows and dead times which certainly sounds like it is where the magic lies.
    He calls that solar charger that hits the batteries with high current, the TS charger.
    So I dont know why he said we must see how much voltage we can move before the current starts to flow

Comment

• Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
      Hi ALL

Guys, the sacred ratio or the golden mean 1.618 is the ratio that gives the RV the harmonics, does any one know how you would build a various type of SIZED cone based ON THE GOLDEN SECTION? For example, how can a cone that's 4 X 4 have the golden mean dimensions and a cone that's one meter high can have the same golden section? I guess like the Pyramids can?, but cones, hmm.Apparently Boeing wind tunnel tested their designs to show that it likes the golden section and are based on it, any one know any thing about this how to build different sized cones on the golden section?apparently this book might have some clues.

The power of limits: proportional ... - Google Books

Ash
      If you haven't seen Dan Winter's info you might try wading through some of it
      here

I've seen Dan in person before some guy tried to squash him with a lawsuit and ended up driving Dan out of the U.S. His work with sacred geometry and the Golden Mean is extensive.
      Last edited by ewizard; 02-24-2010, 04:33 PM.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Burned_NE2 View Post
        I read awhile back about using rusted metal as a diode, do you think that the exploration of this was used in the old days as a means to experiment with different materials as a time delay or to get non monotonic behavior ?
        Take it for shure. I recently red that in early days of radio, people tried a lot of crystals and other strange stuff in order to find new and better diodes for demodulation. It is told that some of them had loudspeakers being fed from their diode directly - tuned to distant stations (not near by). They may have produced some strange oscillations gaining energy - but unable to measure or understand what they did - mere mortals like us! Grey is told having used a strange white material (taken during a holiday in Norway) in order to build his apparatus.
        Anyway - most inventions began with a strange barely detectable side effect.
        Take the LED - it was initially a nice toy for physicists - barely visible.....
        Take the laser. When invented, nobody knew what to do with this optical toy....
        Same at scalar energy - steep and short pulses, delaying wires, lead acid ions ...... how is the correct operating principle like, the tuning? We are here to find it out.

@Matt
        You mention JB speaking of spikes at switching on and off .... passing diodes undesturbed ....have you got a link. I'm interested to read this in detail. This might be an additional and welcome ingredient for TS. What are the boundary conditions to happen? Tesla himself gained considerable effects by shorting his pulse durations. Following TB - sufficient short pulses can tease out OU on copper wires as well as well (see Tesla).

@ALL
        Some of you do experiments witch capacitors as well. Consult this link: A Scientific Introduction
        What is your opinion? Will capacitors being loaded to a DC high voltage and oscillating at lower voltages - produce OU?. Perhaps here are some new ideas to experiment.

JolhnStone
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
          If you haven't seen Dan Winter's info you might try wading through some of it
          here

I've seen Dan in person before some guy tried to squash him with a lawsuit and ended up driving Dan out of the U.S. His work with sacred geometry and the Golden Mean is extensive.
          ewizard thanks a lot for that sorry every one i meant to post that as a new thread must be working too hard these days, sorry about that guys .

Ash

Comment

• Here is an old post from Aaron about charging batteries with no current.
            It is about the SSG selfrunner.
            The tesla switch in charging mode(low freq. pulsing) must be a current pump and the batteries will get enough current to charge.
            When you use it to run a load or inverter the freqeuncy has to go up to get a useable voltage between the 2 negatives.
            No if you look at what he said about the battery in
            powering/charging/powering/charging mode , is that not what happens in the TS and will the batteries also damaged in the long run.
            He also said that charging batteries with only radiant spikes will kill it. I thought that was the way to desulphate and condition batteries. Does this means that to condition the batteries we have to use a cap pulser after the radiant generator.
            All JB`s latest videos on the solar charger uses large current spikes to charge the batteries.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            I tried this setup and got the input batt to climb as I have had the input battery climbing in the past with other variations.

I didn't get 2000v but I know one thing from my personal observations. It seems to damage the input battery. If it is just radiant spikes, it will kill the battery. There needs to be some current to put it in charging mode.

Also, the battery doesn't work well powering/charging/powering/charging, etc...

It needs to do one or the other. The lead ion movement needs to get going in one directly for charging over a long enough time. Getting it to do that while it is running screw up the battery. My observation.

I have tried other variations putting it to cap connected to input battery, etc... there may be other variations that work better than others.
            Last edited by nvisser; 02-25-2010, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
              Here is an old post from Aaron about charging batteries with no current.
              It is about the SSG selfrunner.
              The tesla switch in charging mode(low freq. pulsing) must be a current pump and the batteries will get enough current to charge.
              When you use it to run a load or inverter the freqeuncy has to go up to get a useable voltage between the 2 negatives.
              No if you look at what he said about the battery in
              powering/charging/powering/charging mode , is that not what happens in the TS and will the batteries also damaged in the long run.
              He also said that charging batteries with only radiant spikes will kill it. I thought that was the way to desulphate and condition batteries. Does this means that to condition the batteries we have to use a cap pulser after the radiant generator.
              All JB`s latest videos on the solar charger uses large current spikes to charge the batteries.
              Vissie,

I think he means "pure scalar pulses" devoid of ALL current will eventually destroy a battery. This is probably based on John Bedini's pendulum setup tests when it was tuned so that practically no current was getting through at all.

Leroy

P.S. Thanks, I finally understand something I could not understand before in my previous setups.
              Last edited by ldissing; 02-25-2010, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Off-topic - back-popping

Originally posted by ldissing View Post
                Vissie,

I think he means "pure scalar pulses" devoid of ALL current will eventually destroy a battery. This is probably based on John Bedini's pendulum setup tests when it was tuned so that practically no current was getting through at all.

Leroy

P.S. Thanks, I finally understand something I could not understand before in my previous setups.
                Leroy is right. The TS is different than "back-popping" the primary. If you are back-popping, you need to convert the energy first. The Bedini patented capacitor discharge system will do this.

Back on-topic - I'm load testing some 7Ah gel cells to make sure I have 4 GOOD batteries to play with for the TS. The plan is to only switch sides once the 12V bank reaches 14.5 volts. Then I want to run my rotored SSG as a load. At least I will get extended time from the "primary".

John K.
                http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• @ John K

Can you get your batteries to climb to 14 with a load like light bulb?

I can with some motors but not a any bulb so far.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                    @ John K

Matt
                    a bulb in my hybrid system destroys the square wave - the spikes disappear and the batteries lose charge.

good to hear about your success with motors, that's what i was going to start on next
                    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                      @ John K

Matt
                      Hi Matt,

Yes, I had them to >15V at one point with a bulb as the load. The load needs to be pretty big to do this however. But not too big that the 24V bank drains too quickly. The load will depend on the size of the batteries. Note that the 24V bank will generally drop about 0.2V per 12V battery initially and then it should only lose about 0.01V every 30 minutes or so.

When one side is charged, then I believe both banks should rest for a while, at least an hour. This is when I've had the best results. The 24V bank will often bounce bank to its original resting voltage, whilst the 12V bank will rest higher than its original voltage.

I just can't seem to get the batteries to charge up much when switching sides at 2Hz, they don't go down, but they only charge up a few 1/100ths of a volt each and sit there. Mind you, the load is still being run - so it does prove that the TS does work.

John K.
                      http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Well if the bulb destroys the square wave the motor incinerates it.

I have been looking for a stable load, to hike the battery up to 14.5 or better.

I have pulse motor thats runs across and does it and the batteries show a high charge but loose after while.

I have been working with that negative resistance wave and I am real close to keeping to power output stable while maintaining a modulation in the wave form. So the load never sees any flow shut off but the wave can drive something like a transformer. The transformer will in turn step the voltage up and drive the amperage down. Maybe the transformer will generate, thats just a hope.
                        I read an article about forcing amperage into a capacitive load by counter acting the resistance caused by the capacitive load with a negative resistor.
                        It alot smaller scale that this but the theory and the math should be applicable. I think he was driving power mosfets. The negative resistance should match the positive resistance in the load. That makes the load look infinitely open
                        If it works out the battery should take the higher voltage and the flow of amperage should be forced into the battery. The batteries impedance from discharging should be counter acted.

The problem comes trying to measure the batteries resistance after discharge. But I'll figure it out.

The biggest problem I can imagine is the battery is resisting power coming in. Although the current is flowing to it, it does not absorb.
                        "It returns the Aether" some of my more religious friend would say. But at the same time I think the battery is self charging via an Reverse Ion Flow to some extent, we are just not catching what is put in. The power going in needs to be change to mostly voltage.

I don't know if it will work, I know i have a big picture thing in my head that has got to come out.

Matt
                        Last edited by Matthew Jones; 02-26-2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• Thanks JOHN

I think I have got to go to some bigger batteries.

Matt

Comment

• Switching in a differential mode

I was trying to understand TWO mission on JB's post.
                            One is 'The FIRST part of this is how much POTENTIAL can you move
                            in a MICROSECOND BEFORE the CURRENT builds up in the circuit?' on #1028,
                            the other is 'how a transistor really switches used in a DIFFERENTIAL mode' on #454.

I thought these two is basic and fundamental for TS and advancement to 'NEGISTOR', and also these two is related each other.

I think it's not about NEGISTOR, hope what I am seeing is about above two.
                            I asked on other post how I can get +2V over to charge the low side battery.
                            That's because I couldn't and can't find that voltage on my circuit.
                            So I thought there need something specific switching method for this.

I don't know for now this is switching in a differential mode, but it's not
                            a normal switching as far as I know based on my 20 year's experience.

On a normal switching the transisor swings from cutoff to saturation region
                            meaning the voltage swings from Vcc to Vce(saturation).
                            I don't know this switching can charge the battery well, but What I am seeing is different from the common switching.
                            I also can see +2V over in case of this switching only in the swiching moment.

I hope I am correct.

ps) I started this experiment with 3 battery system from JB's circuit and
                            added and changed every parts one by one, and checked and balanced them.
                            My circuit is oneside circuit for now and the other side will be added nextweek.

JANG

Comment

• At least some circuits works

I did something right for a change. The Sg3524 circuit on pc board works better that expected. This morning I add a parallel cap to the value of 1.47uf and it still runs with fully adjustable duty cycle. Maybe I got hold of a good chip. I got it from a different supplier.
                              Now each side pulse every 6 second. That means a pulse every 3 seconds. The pulse width is around 500msec. Very difficult to measure on the scope.
                              With all this changes and different frequencies and duty cycles and different loads, the batteries still loose voltage over time.
                              With this slow pulsing you can see on the voltmeter that the voltage drops more every time when it goes in series than what it rises when receiving the 24V.
                              I’m currently using 12V 5W bulbs which under testing measure more like 3.8W.
                              Leroy suggested bulbs that does not draw more than the c20 rate. They light up much easier and at least it looks like something is happening at low duty cycles
                              Maybe someday I will pick up something and charging will happen..

Comment

• @JB,

I'm sending you a PM, I did not fully understand before, but I do believe that I finally understand what is happening in this most incredible circuit.

@Bit's,

I apologize to you, your PNPs were turning on even though by conventional logic they should not have. I still do not think you needed the PNPs in the circuit, but I do belive that they were turning on briefly if they could catch the HV pulses in the circuit.

@all

This system is so connected to the pulsing that JB has been showing us since 1984 that my head is spinning.

Leroy

Comment

Working...
                                X