Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @bits
    Have you tried to make it charge its own power source yet? IE a scalar charger setup.

Good Work
    Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
      @bits
      Have you tried to make it charge its own power source yet? IE a scalar charger setup.

Good Work
      Matt

Thanks Matt, No I haven't but I'll be trying that shortly.

Bit's

Comment

• Earth ground

I am back working on my mechanical switch now and one thing that comes to mind about channeling the Aether into the batteries was the utilization of an earth ground and an antenna.
        Has anyone tried this?

How could one do this without interfering with the circut? ...put an earth ground/antenna on each battery, or do it at the caps?

...just thinking out loud...

regards...

Murlin

Comment

• Hi,

I have finally finished soldering a 4PDT Switch relay for the Tesla switch with a TL494 oscillator, just I wanted to know at what frequency you guys get the best result? Some say 0.5-2 Hz, others say around 50-60 Hz, in some documents 100Hz-800Hz, and apparently Brandt himself has used about 900Hz, to achieve "resonance". I am going to get two more batteries to start my testing procedures.

Thanks!
          Elias
          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• The higher Hertz rating would be used to drive a transformer or something along that line. The slower hertz would be used to directly power a load IE bulb or a motor.
            I have been running my big switch about 2 minutes each direction and it is doing real well.
            I would guess just a pick a point and start it. Try to slow it down and observe the results. Not Good go the other direction.

Cheers
            Matt

Comment

• I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know if anyone's thought of it yet, but what if you were to put an HHO cell in the middle of the circuit? I wonder what kind of interactions water would produce with the charging batteries, and if hydrogen/oxygen production would be boosted...

Heck, maybe it would both charge batteries AND make HHO!!!!

Comment

• Bits... Brandt.

Bits,

Have you seen Brandts switching diagram using just 6 x 12 volt batteries? its similar in idea to what you laid out using relays in the latest jpg you put up.

His system delivers 24 volts of "relative potential" in either direction, with each discharge pulse from one 3 battery series bank being pushed thru the other 3 battery bank which is in parallel, and then this inverts.

I've put something together which works... it switches the potentials fine. The pic of the brandt controller is on Evgray yahoo group in the "sweet files" in one of the PDF's there. A similar schemo is here on bedini's old pages, second picture down. (the schemo here is for a 12volt RP aka relative potential, just add one more pair of batteries and switches for 24v RP)

THE TESLA SWITCH

Next step is to see how it works with some windings setup to outpulse to a load.

Regards,
                Gene

Comment

• Originally posted by genessc View Post
                  Bits,

Have you seen Brandts switching diagram using just 6 x 12 volt batteries? its similar in idea to what you laid out using relays in the latest jpg you put up.

His system delivers 24 volts of "relative potential" in either direction, with each discharge pulse from one 3 battery series bank being pushed thru the other 3 battery bank which is in parallel, and then this inverts.

I've put something together which works... it switches the potentials fine. The pic of the brandt controller is on Evgray yahoo group in the "sweet files" in one of the PDF's there. A similar schemo is here on bedini's old pages, second picture down. (the schemo here is for a 12volt RP aka relative potential, just add one more pair of batteries and switches for 24v RP)

THE TESLA SWITCH

Next step is to see how it works with some windings setup to outpulse to a load.

Regards,
                  Gene
                  Thanks Gene, yes I have seen that, in fact I have even held brandt's switch in my hands that he gave to John back in 84 when I visited John back in March. The relays I am showing on my drawing are just to show how I am going to pull the batts in and out of the circuit. The Digital Tesla Switch uses the batts to charge one another and does a nice job of that. The problem though is when you are wanting to drive bigger loads. I want 24V and the capability to draw a continious 10 Amps. This is why I am using individual cap pulsers on each batt so I can recover the batts faster.

Thanks again

Jeff

Comment

• 2 CAP Pulser

I modified the 4 CAP Pulser now just using 2 CAPS. This one works real well. In about 35 Min. the batt has gone from 12.2 to 12.7.

Take a look;

YouTube - 2 CAP Pulser.MPG

Thanks

Jeff

Comment

• homopolar

Hi all has anyone tried pm as a homopolar motor on the TS ? Will reed.
                      William Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperCaviTationIstic View Post
                        I haven't read the whole thread, so I don't know if anyone's thought of it yet, but what if you were to put an HHO cell in the middle of the circuit? I wonder what kind of interactions water would produce with the charging batteries, and if hydrogen/oxygen production would be boosted...

Heck, maybe it would both charge batteries AND make HHO!!!!
                        Ya it does. It does a fair job of recovering the energy too. It kinda makes one think. I thought you were supposed to be adding an electron to break the bond of the water molecule. Can't be right if 95% pf everything you put in comes back out.

Originally posted by Rosehillworks
                        Hi all has anyone tried pm as a homopolar motor on the TS ? Will reed.
                        You pass alot of amperage and the ones I have built don't stay intact long.

Matt

Comment

• series

Thanks Matt. What about in series with a HHO cell ? Will reed.
                          William Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by rosehillworks View Post
                            Thanks Matt. What about in series with a HHO cell ? Will reed.
                            I am not sure what that means, you might have to diagram it.
                            On a TS the load is always in series with the discharge battery bank. It will either step the voltage up and knock the amperage down or step the voltage down and knock the amperage up.

I did not do extensive testing with an HHO cell. I used 2 plates (3"wide x 6" tall) and a jar of water. No salts. I could light a match to it about every minute or so and get a crack out of the fuel. It was a 12 volt system that pulled about 1 amp. I was just testing the recovery rate.

Cheers
                            Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                              The higher Hertz rating would be used to drive a transformer or something along that line. The slower hertz would be used to directly power a load IE bulb or a motor.
                              I have been running my big switch about 2 minutes each direction and it is doing real well.
                              I would guess just a pick a point and start it. Try to slow it down and observe the results. Not Good go the other direction.

Cheers
                              Matt
                              Thanks for the Input Matt!
                              Well, I as thinking along the line: There are two phenomena I have been intrigued with by thinking about the Tesla Switch:
                              1- Splitting the Positive,
                              2- Capturing the Radiant by Rapid Switching.

The simple three battery system, that Bedini has mentioned, has no switching in it, and apparently works in the line as "splitting the positive" and I think that it is a way to recover a "dipole" while destroying another. I think that it is called "splitting the positive".

Capturing the Massless electricity or Radiant Electricity is preformed when switching, thus I concluded faster the switching more Massless electricity is drawn into the system, and of course there must be a balance point.

The fact that you are using such a large period like 2 minutes, is astonishing. Are you getting the same result as your commutator based switching system, which operated around 200-300Hz as I recall you mentioning it?

Elias
                              Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                              http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• as simple as it get's

Here I am charging some caps in par and discharging them to battery with nvisser's simplified diagram but without the diode's so no ser to par switching.

Simple Charger

scratchrobot

Comment

Working...
                                X