Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot the top switch
    Last edited by Matthew Jones; 08-18-2010, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• I was wrong
      Last edited by Matthew Jones; 08-18-2010, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• I will have to start eating the 2 led's. Apparently there is some arsenide in. LOL

Comment

• I love it, whats life without humor. LOL

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
            This is probably what they call Disinformation.
            Now who will you believe. John Bedini's diagrams on this thread or P. O Kelly that cannot even get a 555 circuit correct. Go look at the Dave Lawton 555 circuits if you don't believe me.
            If you get the Tesla switch circuit to work like that I will eat my Tesla switch pc board with all it's transistors and all the batteries to!!
            And the nuts and bolts and wires.
            Patrick Kelly's 2,288 page book is a huge lot of info to write. I think I would cut him some slack for an occasional error He has been very helpful and quick to respond to email. He's also helping me get in touch with the one other person known to have success with this setup recently when the diodes were reversed (from the old diagrams).
            Personally I've witnessed and had hands on a RE circuit that did just the opposite of what you would expect from a normal circuit. That was when I put a wire across a glowing light bulb expecting it to go out or get a lot dimmer but instead it got brighter ( a cold electricity demo or so it was called). So I don't rule out anything as impossible until I've tried it.
            BTW I won't hold you to eating your TS board but would be thrilled if you'd try this one too.
            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
              Better get you ketchup out boy, It works.
              And if you follow the power you'll see why.
              It does an uneven charge only the top 2 batteries catch a charge.

I have never tested one that did it this way but it may show some potential.

BUT FOR SURE IT RUNS. Check the flow of power.

Matt
              Awesome. Thanks for pushing this forward! Now I know I've got to try this. Did you have a load on it at the FWBR? I think it said that was important to have in place.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Ewizard.
                The more I look at the drawing Vissie's right. I got the switch backwards on top.

But you don't need the top switch at all.

I went back and deleted everything I said.

Sorry about that.

Matt

Comment

If the wrong switch on top gets switched the top batteries will charge like hell.
                  24V to only one 12v battery.
                  Is it possible that you are switching the wrong switch?
                  I haven't spent anytime really looking at the circuit but I thought I remembered something about it putting 36 volts across one battery at a time (but of course very briefly I think in the milliseconds range).

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                    Ewizard.
                    The more I look at the drawing Vissie's right. I got the switch backwards on top.

But you don't need the top switch at all.

I went back and deleted everything I said.

Sorry about that.

Matt
                    Oops. So you don't think it works? Did you have a load on the FWBR? (Electrodyne corp said they had a 30 HP motor on it). I still would like to try this as I know all it takes is one tiny detail to make or break the success. Were you using relays or a rotary setup like PK shows in Chapter 5 page 6? I think I have a design somewhat worked out for that rotary/brush setup in my head if I can get the time to build it. And I do think it is part of what may make or break the success in this one. I'll also let you know if/when I hear from Jim (the guy PK said had success with it) any details I might get from him. Thanks for your efforts
                    Last edited by ewizard; 08-18-2010, 09:44 PM. Reason: Added info on motor for load

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                      Patrick Kelly's 2,288 page book is a huge lot of info to write. I think I would cut him some slack for an occasional error He has been very helpful and quick to respond to email. He's also helping me get in touch with the one other person known to have success with this setup recently when the diodes were reversed (from the old diagrams).
                      Personally I've witnessed and had hands on a RE circuit that did just the opposite of what you would expect from a normal circuit. That was when I put a wire across a glowing light bulb expecting it to go out or get a lot dimmer but instead it got brighter ( a cold electricity demo or so it was called). So I don't rule out anything as impossible until I've tried it.
                      BTW I won't hold you to eating your TS board but would be thrilled if you'd try this one too.
                      I am sorry Patrick. Your stuff is awesome, Just fix that 555 circuit!
                      Ewizard
                      Would you share that RE circuit with us . I am sure once i witnessed something like that I will start looking at reversed biased diodes to let radiant energy through

Comment

I am sorry Patrick. Your stuff is awesome, Just fix that 555 circuit!
                        Ewizard
                        Would you share that RE circuit with us . I am sure once i witnessed something like that I will start looking at reversed biased diodes to let radiant energy through
                        Unfortunately it was not one that I built but only helped a researcher/inventor set it up at a free energy convention many years ago. I shuttled him to and from an airport for this convention and while I had my hands on it and clipped a wire across the bulb (60 watt IIRC) I didn't have access to the circuit details and what was powering the circuit but it is related to Moray's work. Sorry I can't be more help on that. It was a real to actually see it happen and the shorting wire even got cooler rather than hot as I would have expected.

Comment

• IT is possible that with hi voltage it might work. Some time ago Arron showed HV running through a diode backward. Maybe. Those caps are not going to allow enough flow for 30 hp motor.

I set it up with a bridge and everything I just had the top switch wired backwards. It took 4 looks before I realized.

I apologize to everyone. And especially Vissie.

Matt

Comment

• Food for Thought

Originally posted by nvisser
                            Like this. I cannot see it.
                            Nor can I.

The switches are correctly positioned to put the
                            LEFT BANK in series to power the load;

The RIGHT BANK in parallel to receive 'load current'
                            as Charge Current;

LEFT BANK (minus) RIGHT BANK (equals) 12 Volts across Load

But, check the diodes at Batt 3 and Batt 4. Are
                            they positioned properly to permit Load Current
                            and Charge Current?

Wouldn't it work best if the diodes were REVERSED from
                            the way they're shown?

Hint:

As shown the diodes will block current flow in the entire
                            circuit.

Also, for Stevan and others who are working on the
                            Charge Pump circuit (PV):

See second thumbnail Basi[c] Charge Pump Doubler
                            FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

Can you figure out how it works?

Could you put the principle to use?
                            Last edited by SeaMonkey; 11-05-2010, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaMonkey View Post
                              Nor can I.

The switches are correctly positioned to put the
                              LEFT BANK in series to power the load;

The RIGHT BANK in parallel to receive 'load current'
                              as Charge Current;

LEFT BANK (minus) RIGHT BANK (equals) 12 Volts across Load

But, check the diodes at Batt 3 and Batt 4. Are
                              they positioned properly to permit Load Current
                              and Charge Current?

Wouldn't it work best if the diodes were REVERSED from
                              the way they're shown?

Hint:

As shown the diodes will block current flow in the entire
                              circuit.

Also, for Stevan and others who are working on the
                              Charge Pump circuit (PV):

See second thumbnail Basi[c] Charge Pump Doubler
                              FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

Can you figure out how it works?

Could you put the principle to use?
                              There is some detailed info in the attached document on the second thumbnail and credit to the authors
                              HOW TO DRIVE MOSFETs AND IGBTs INTO
                              THE 21ST CENTURY
                              By
                              Mr. Abhijit D. Pathak and Mr. Ralph E. Locher,
                              IXYS Corporation
                              Santa Clara, CA 95054

Jeff
                              Last edited by Bit's-n-Bytes; 11-17-2010, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                                There is some detailed info in the attached document on the second thumbnail and credit to the authors
                                HOW TO DRIVE MOSFETs AND IGBTs INTO
                                THE 21ST CENTURY
                                By
                                Mr. Abhijit D. Pathak and Mr. Ralph E. Locher,
                                IXYS Corporation
                                Santa Clara, CA 95054

Jeff
                                Excellent!

That and other very interesting and informative
                                documents may be downloaded here:

IXYS Technical Resources | Applications

Read as many as you're able to find some
                                incredible 'gems' of insight to enhance your
                                understanding.

Simplified Battery Pulsing Circuit in thumbnail.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by SeaMonkey; 08-19-2010, 02:09 AM. Reason: Attachment

Comment

Working...
                                X