Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not giving up

Hey Johndow,
    I was about to ask the same question, ‘where has everybody gone’? To a private group, perhaps?
    But then I realized that if I’m pouring effort into it, you can bet that the sharper experienced folks are still working on it.
    The last time I posted results, I had used AGM SLA batteries. I found that when I changed to true flooded cell lead acid batteries, my little 4 batt configuration responded better and the rate of discharging of the lower batteries was less. As Matt and Carroll have said, it’s all in finding the sweet spot for your particular setup. If I change the capacity of the batteries or alter the load in any manner, then I have to hunt for the best pulse value again. I’m hoping that later I’ll discover the formula to make this happen automatically.
    And when I replaced the batts, I exchanged them for new ‘lawn & garden tractor’ batteries from Walmart. They are EverStart U-1 (made by Johnson Controls) 12v, 300 cranking amps. Perhaps it made a big difference because they are brand new. Maybe new AGM type batteries might work just as well. At this time, I don’t have enough accumulated hours with each type to have an informed opinion.
    So, how far have I progressed? Take a look at the drawing of my proposed setup. I’m going to do perf board soldering to tie all the connectors and relays together. After that, program a PIC 16F877A to do analog input monitoring of the discharge bus voltage, so as to cause the relays to unlatch and then latch into the next operational configuration when the battery voltage gets too low.
    Basically what happens is the charging batteries move into a resting state, the discharging batteries move into the charging position, and the batteries that were resting are switched into to the discharging position. Each time the discharging battery reaches a predetermined value; the relays unlatch and shift to the next operational state. This continues automatically to maintain the load indefinitely. At any rate, that’s the plan. --Dennis
    Comments? Suggestions?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Good job

Hi Dennis,

That is looking like a real good set up. This is what Matt was looking for I think. People that would take what he had given them and then going on with it to see what they could do with it. I know he was tired of all the people that wanted everything just given to them. I am pretty sure he still reads the posts from time to time so he may see what you have done and comment on it too.

I also am using the small lawn and tractor batteries. They work so much better than the SLAs. The SLAs are not really much use for someone that is wanting to get some real results from the TS.

Later,

Carroll
      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Good work! Make sure you report all your data.

Matt

Comment

• There are lots of us still working on this, I think. Trying new ideas and trying to take it to that next level beyond what Matt has shown us. There are all kinds of directions to go and lots more to learn. Just keep plugging away at it. It is definitely NOT a waste of time!
          David
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Still Here

I am also still playing with different set ups, but with Christmas and New years I had to take a little R and R time.
            I found so new transformers to test out but I need to invest in some larger LAb's as well.
            Mark

Comment

• estate of Ron Brandt

Purchased the entire estate of Ron Brandt last summer. I have all of his perm-mag motors, tesla switches, audio tapes, video tapes of his experiments and detailed diagrams of the switches and motors. Not sure what to do with all of this.

Comment

• estate of Ron Brandt

I purchased the estate of Ron Brandt last summer. We have all of his perm-mag motors, tesla switches, audio and video tapes of his experiements and his detailed diagrams of his motors and switches. Not sure what to do with all of this stuff.

Comment

• Open source all the info here would be nice.
                  Set up a place to donate to you for the ones that can afford it like the Eric Dollard thread.

Mike Klimesh

Originally posted by herb smith View Post
                  Purchased the entire estate of Ron Brandt last summer. I have all of his perm-mag motors, tesla switches, audio tapes, video tapes of his experiments and detailed diagrams of the switches and motors. Not sure what to do with all of this.
                  Live to experiment, Experiment to live (+_+)

Comment

• Hello Herb

Originally posted by herb smith View Post
                    I purchased the estate of Ron Brandt last summer. We have all of his perm-mag motors, tesla switches, audio and video tapes of his experiements and his detailed diagrams of his motors and switches. Not sure what to do with all of this stuff.
                    As suggested you could open source it all here or make DVD's or other forms of
                    information (booklets} copies of the tapes, etc. It depends on your motives. Do
                    you want to make money from it ? Or sell all of it to someone that will keep the
                    information available for sale or freely. Just please do not let it go to some
                    entity that will just bury or suppress the information.

George

Comment

• Herb

I am sure if you contacted Aaron, Dr. Peter Lindeman, or John Bedini here. They
                      would be able to assist you on what to do. Either to open source or market the
                      information and how to do it.

George

Comment

• @Herb

Hi Herb,

I sent you a pm.

Take care,
                        Aaron
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by mklimesh View Post
                          Open source all the info here would be nice.
                          Set up a place to donate to you for the ones that can afford it like the Eric Dollard thread.

Mike Klimesh
                          Herb:

Yes; there could be a dedicated web site incorporating a PayPal
                          type "Donate" button. I could help with the site although there
                          will be others better, I'm sure. It need not be flashy, just clean
                          and informative.
                          Paul-R
                          Last edited by wrtner; 02-12-2012, 10:47 AM. Reason: A distressing imperfection

Comment

• @turion,

Hi dave,

Think this guy has nailed it. -

The L.A.G new circuit_strange scope shot 2.flv - YouTube

Regards, Garry

Comment

• similar technology

Hi guys,
                              i thought this was interesting. For any of you who follow peswiki the guys there recently did a story on a south african inventor who has a system that puts out 5 kw. Here's the link: South African Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market

The technology sounds similar to the Tesla Switch. They are using a battery bank with series batts, and battery switching, to power a dc motor. They are supposedly harnessing the Back (Forward) EMF of the dc motor and using it to charge battteries. The motor turns a 5 kw generator. Interesting to say the least.
                              Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• late

I got here a little late ....

I spent like 1 week reading all posts, OMG !!!

I could get some schematics, but not all! most where deleted!!! why?

best,

Alvaro

Comment

Working...
                                X