No announcement yet.

Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wanna say we have 4 batteries conditioned already to help with reps, and i am sincerley grateful to John for coming in here and posting, you cant keep GOOD MAN down.
    so dont try.

All respect to you all.

Comment

• All 4 batts. rising slowly however, fastest charge appears to be at the short pulse. I have 2 LED's in series with H11. When I have set like that, load doesn't blink at all, even single 12V 100mA bulb Oscillator freq. 120 c.p.s . My batteries are SLA 12Ah, not fully conditioned but been exposed to radiant charger and solid state before

_________B1__________B2___________B3_____________B 4________________
      23:30___13.06________12.62________12.31__________1 2.56_______________
      23:45___13.07________12.63________12.33__________1 2.58_______________
      24:00___13.08________12.65________12.32?_________1 2.60_______________
      00:15___13.09________12.66________12.32__________1 2.61_______________
      00:30___13.09________12.66________12.31__________1 2.61_______________
      I think I'm missing something here. Don't know what, yet.

Vtech
      Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-26-2009, 04:43 AM. Reason: missing info
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Hi Bits,

No still no luck with the PWM. Ive got some different caps to play around with, I might breadboard the whole thing up again and see if I have any luck. Sorry bout the full inbox. Room now.

Regards

EDIT:

MONOLITHIC capacitor for pin 6/8 seems to have fixed my problem. Yay. The two channels are flipflopping according to my LED's

But I dont have any effect with adjustments on my pots, I will have to try some different values I guess.
        Last edited by ren; 11-26-2009, 05:38 AM.
        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• HI ren,

That bloody cap cost me couple hours of trying different ones before I decided to try ceramic. I tried some smaller C values but can't find any decent ones. No improvement. I'm wasted. Better start tomorrow fresh.

Vtech
          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
            HI ren,

That bloody cap cost me couple hours of trying different ones before I decided to try ceramic. I tried some smaller C values but can't find any decent ones. No improvement. I'm wasted. Better start tomorrow fresh.

Vtech
            The monolithic one solved my problem straight away. Who woulda thunk it

I cant seem to see any difference in operation with the 1 uF cap off 16 removed at the moment, maybe I have something wrong there.

I just figured out that the pot or resistance off pin 2 is the duty cycle, I think.

Any lower than 10k ohms and my lights go off. Raise it 20k or so and they are on full bright. I will have to have a better look under the scope. For now I have pin 2 going thorough to 10k fixed and a 25k pot then to ground.

So Im assuming that the 100k variable off pin 6 is frequency control. I get a little bit of play with it, Ive made my capacitor removeable, which is handy because this seems to effect the frequency more easily. Just gotta get those monolithics!

Thanks for the help Bits and Chisel

Regards
            "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• Originally posted by ren View Post
              The monolithic one solved my problem straight away. Who woulda thunk it How embarrassing John said that leaking cap maybe the problem. I read this again and thought - which caps mostly leak? electrolytic!

I cant seem to see any difference in operation with the 1 uF cap off 16 removed at the moment, maybe I have something wrong there. I didn't try this.

I just figured out that the pot or resistance off pin 2 is the duty cycle, I think. Yes, that's correct. I have 50k here.

Any lower than 10k ohms and my lights go off. Raise it 20k or so and they are on full bright. I will have to have a better look under the scope. For now I have pin 2 going thorough to 10k fixed and a 25k pot then to ground.

So Im assuming that the 100k variable off pin 6 is frequency control.Yes.
              I get a little bit of play with it, Ive made my capacitor removable, which is handy because this seems to effect the frequency more easily. I have to do this too, my setup is too crowded (oscillator is built on IC socket) but first I need to check everything again tomorrow for errors. It's not working the way it should. Even with small batteries, such as 12Ah, it should handle load bigger than grain of wheat bulb, my guess. Just gotta get those monolithic! That's what I used - 100 pcs 1uF 1 uF 50V Radial Mono Monolithic Capacitors on eBay.ca (item 160377296275 end time 11-Dec-09 00:11:38 EST)

Thanks for the help Bits and Chisel That's the beauty of this forum -

Regards
              G.Nite

Vtech
              Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-26-2009, 02:17 PM. Reason: spell check

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Bill and Ray Scalar charger

"Bill and Ray Scalar charger Quote:
                The load must be chosen correctly so the battery is in a state of constant charge........Give this a try MR. Jones
                Ok what capacitors are you going to use as you must figure out the series capacity so if you have two 10,000 Uf capacitors, the real capacity would be 5000 UF. Then you need the total voltage that they charge to. So you must do 1/2 CV2 in joules and you may have only 1/2 of that anymore and say goodbye but don't be surprised if it keeps running anyway
                John B"

Hi john
                Please explain the above to me. I got no idea what it means. Made some calculations but getting nowhere.
                It looks like the load should draw the minimum amount of current to get the batteries charging. So the lamp should not give any bright light?
                I tried different transistors and they all give different results
                I see the 3055`s are not to expensive
                There are a few
                TIP3055, MJE3055 ,MTP3055 and of course the 2n3055 (to3 package)
                Which one can I use?
                Last edited by nvisser; 11-26-2009, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Nvisser,
                  I think I have said this three times what happens, You are charging two caps. If the caps are 10000uf and you charge them in parallel you have 20000Uf as you charge them, however when they discharge you will only have 5000uf . You know caps in parallel add and caps in series divide, your lucky you only have two so divide by 2 1000/2=5000 you can have only 1/2 of that for your output in joules 1/2 CV2 and that is it. So what if it keeps running with no battery life.

However again I will remind you of the story of Ray and Bill with Tom Bearden where Tom makes an appointment to see the machine which Bill has. He takes the machine off the shelf, battery dead, he flips the switch and bang the machine runs.

Tom is blown away and does not ask anymore questions. However Bill and Ray have used transistors no one can get anymore as he took them from scrap computer equipment. They were Germanium hockey puck type the only number I have seen on them was 108 GE They were PNP's. I never built the machine as I could not find the transistors. So one day I said why not and used NPN's that we have now, Bang my circuit works. That's it. I did not make this machine I just re-invented it, but I did think of it and talked about it on KABC radio. You can listen to it as the programs were released to the internet . It sat on my internet pages for 30 years and no one even look at it. Think, all this stuff sat on those pages for that amount of time and who gave a damm, no one. Same for the Tesla Switch.
                  John B
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• It's all about impedance

John B,

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out. You said that it's about the impedance, same as the SSG.

The 3 battery test helped me, thanks for kicking my brain into gear.

"The load must be chosen correctly so the battery is in a state of constant charge".

That means that you must match the impedance of the batteries so that the difference in potential just flows through, like opening the floodgates.

In the 3 battery test you have 2 x 12v batteries in series - 24v. But you also have twice the impedance of one 12v battery. So the load is really just the device that matches the impedance of the 2 x 12v batteries in series. In effect, the load is also in series with the 3rd battery so it's like you have 2 impedances in series, parallelled with another 2 impedances in series.

Because there is a difference in potential between the 2 sides, the batteries want to balance themselves with each other. It's the same as if you parallel two identiacl batteries together. If one is a little higher in impedance than the other, they will balance each other out. The voltage we see on the meter is really just and indication of the internal resistance of the battery. Higher impedance = lower voltage and vice-versa.

I can't believe it was in front of my eyes for so long but I was blind because it is so simple.

Also, there is no closed loop to kill the dipole.

John K.
                    http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Looking

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                      Nvisser,
                      I think I have said this three times what happens, You are charging two caps. If the caps are 10000uf and you charge them in parallel you have 20000Uf as you charge them, however when they discharge you will only have 5000uf . You know caps in parallel add and caps in series divide, your lucky you only have two so divide by 2 1000/2=5000 you can have only 1/2 of that for your output in joules 1/2 CV2 and that is it. So what if it keeps running with no battery life.

However again I will remind you of the story of Ray and Bill with Tom Bearden where Tom makes an appointment to see the machine which Bill has. He takes the machine off the shelf, battery dead, he flips the switch and bang the machine runs.

Tom is blown away and does not ask anymore questions. However Bill and Ray have used transistors no one can get anymore as he took them from scrap computer equipment. They were Germanium hockey puck type the only number I have seen on them was 108 GE They were PNP's. I never built the machine as I could not find the transistors. So one day I said why not and used NPN's that we have now, Bang my circuit works. That's it. I did not make this machine I just re-invented it, but I did think of it and talked about it on KABC radio. You can listen to it as the programs were released to the internet . It sat on my internet pages for 30 years and no one even look at it. Think, all this stuff sat on those pages for that amount of time and who gave a damm, no one. Same for the Tesla Switch.
                      John B
                      It should be losing energy but it recharges the battery and powers a load..

If it's any consolation John B, I've spent 3 years trawling the net, and 2 doing experiments.

One year working on aether theory

In the last month I figured out what the radiant spike does through countless experiments, and figured out (without ever understanding or attempting to understand the TS) that 4 radiantly conditioned caps or batteries charged and discharged to each other in parallel and series should result in gain.

Ted built me a commutator, and I asked Peter Lindemann to take a look at the idea (of using TS load to power bedini coil and turn commutator while harvesting spikes) for me and share his thoughts.

You haven't done that Peter, I guess cause John B is here.

Anyway, I could have saved 3 years of investigation and experiments if I'd known what to look for and where to find it; but then I wouldn't know how significant it is, and might not be building it...
                      with Ren's help.

As my grandmother always said, ''If it's meant to be, it will be.''

Love and light
                      Last edited by Inquorate; 11-26-2009, 11:25 AM.
                      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• KABC recordings

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                        Nvisser,

John B
                        Here's a link to a torrent search site where you can download the KABC interviews.

Search results for bill jenkins - Mininova

John K.
                        http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Hi folks, I've been testing the circuit diagram of the 3 battery Tesla switch that John Bedini posted. I'm using 2n3055's and not pulsing the test point yet. I'm using a tail light bulb for load and it glows at about 40% brightness and after 5 minutes transistors start to get hot, not using heat sinks. After 1 hour rest period, Total voltage over all 3 batteries is showing a net gain. Though the 2, 12v-7AH gel in series drop slightly in voltage, I would assume that if the batteries were rotated and rapidly that this probably would not occur. So seems to be a confirmation, though I wonder if the transistors should be getting as warm as they are. As someone here said, who would've thought.
                          peace love light
                          Tyson

Comment

• On Board Power for Chip

Team, I am taking a stab for the chip to be powered internal to the board. Please take a look at the drawing for mistakes and componet values. Any takers on testing???

Thanks

Bit's
                            Last edited by Bit's-n-Bytes; 12-11-2009, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                              It should be losing energy but it recharges the battery and powers a load..

If it's any consolation John B, I've spent 3 years trawling the net, and 2 doing experiments.

One year working on aether theory

In the last month I figured out what the radiant spike does through countless experiments, and figured out (without ever understanding or attempting to understand the TS) that 4 radiantly conditioned caps or batteries charged and discharged to each other in parallel and series should result in gain.

Ted built me a commutator, and I asked Peter Lindemann to take a look at the idea (of using TS load to power bedini coil and turn commutator while harvesting spikes) for me and share his thoughts.

You haven't done that Peter, I guess cause John B is here.

Anyway, I could have saved 3 years of investigation and experiments if I'd known what to look for and where to find it; but then I wouldn't know how significant it is, and might not be building it...
                              with Ren's help.

As my grandmother always said, ''If it's meant to be, it will be.''

Love and light
                              Those three years are worth more than gold. There's no education like experimenting. All the times you feel like pulling your hair out actually focuses your resolve in the end (that, or you go bald).
                              I've learned more through my "failures" than I ever learned through research. I've also come to appreciate John's devices more and more through the years. I use variations of the SG circuit all the time. Just the knowledge of that simple device has allowed me to successfully build and test many of my ideas.
                              The TS holds a wealth of information, once understood. Watching how batteries, or capacitors charge and discharge. Pulse width and timing... switching techniques... Getting to understand the impedance and resonance of the device are all money in the bank.
                              I'm looking forward studying all the replications (especially yours Ben) so I can build one of my own. (the last two I built didn't work worth spit )

Cheers,

Ted

Comment

• John is that the toyota battery I gave Rick a few years ago?
                                this is Kevin in Mississippi

Comment

Working...
                                X