• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Switch

Leroy

Before you go nuts

Ok,
    My SCR is in my circuit inverted, meaning the cathode is on the negative of the top cap, the anode is at the positive of the bottom cap to ground. the opto device is connected from anode to gate. We are just talking about the scalar battery charger, so don't go wild on me yet. In the four battery system the arrangement is the same cathode to the negative terminal of the top battery anode to the positive of the bottom battery. this makes a potential switch not working like an SCR, this is an impedance switch.

Try it
    you will see how to control it for very high impedance loads pure potential switching between batteries. Current will flow if the impedance is high and will not if the impedance is real low. I must admit at this time my training out of school, I worked for one of the best semiconductor manufactures, I won't say the name, I built many semiconductors for this company before I went out on my own.

I have even showed Peter how to dissect them and make anything you want, even Bearden has talked about this. Normally you would put the SCR in the circuit the other way but it will stay on unless you break the connection so you can't use it. I said this was going to get tricky, well it just has. You must have the right load on the battery to use this system or will not run. And yes I can control it just like a transistor this way with duty cycle.
    John B
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-30-2009, 06:55 AM.
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• #47 Bulb

Where will I get a 6.3v 0.15a bulb.
      That comes to around 1W
      Was this used in old radios?

Comment

• Hi there everyone. I thank you all for allowing this work to go in the current arena, and especially to JB, thanks. Ok. I am not sure if this is the right place to launch into this but here goes. Feel free to move this to the theory side of the forum, it has taken me three days to read all the posts just in this thread, and I haven't moved on yet, but now I am at the end, I will.

I am a lowly experimentor, with more questions than answers, and a fertile active mind.

It appears to me, after seeing the magic in the SCR work on my car's injectors, driven by the energy from a homopolar generator and now realising the direction of the source energy, why not simply build a negative resistor to power the SCR?

Also, why all the trouble of building a switch at all. Isn't there a perfectly good constantly flipping AC field potential at the wall socket?

I know you are all working on battery chargers, this is just a small question.

If the Bloch wall from a flipping field is providing the source charge through the inverted diode, why not just make the field bigger and use a negative resistor? Where is the dipole residing in these circuits anyway? In the battery? If so, and the current is quenched, how do the ENA's get to the right place to allow the Environmental Amplification to work on the circuit? Does this happen without mass? If so, then it must also happen as a time reversed inverse of resistance, at resonance of the negative resistor. This then should be a pretty simple figure to come to, and a tunable one could be made in much the same way as a tunable coil, or variable resistor.

There are some really good explanations of how to build these with carbon fibre, and if I knew how to wire up the lot, I would do it. I sourced some fibre, and have the fibreglass resin to bind it. It is the compression energy on the adhesive I am not sure of.

Anyhow, in Tesla's last years at Wardenclyffe, I beleive he was using the grid's potential without current flow to potentialise his devices. It was during a test run that was witnessed by his backers, that the penny finally dropped for them, and they shut him down when they saw how much energy was being produced, without placing a load on the turbine at Niagra falls, or wherever he was gathering the dipole from.

Then, with his coils, he collected the Bloch wall energy flowing FROM the rotating magnetic field on the core of his devices as they were switching in potential back and forth across the core of his coils.

I am sorry, but I don't see the immediate benifits of having the energy flowing within the batteries. Why not use coils? They respond far quicker to moving fields, and as the source ENA's travel at infinate speed, so we should be using coils and cores of the quickest response time available, I would have thought.

I am building a core and coil to suit, and will post here or in some other thread more details if there is anyone interested. Also, any help with the math would be appreciated. I have been asking for some years now for help, so a quiet response is expected now, and will no longer offend.

I would like to thrash out the theory though, so it is clear in my mind. If I could be pointed in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Daniel.

Again, sorry if I intrude.

Comment

• No doubt!

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          Leroy

Before you go nuts

Ok,
          My SCR is in my circuit inverted, meaning the cathode is on the negative of the top cap, the anode is at the positive of the bottom cap to ground. the opto device is connected from anode to gate. We are just talking about the scalar battery charger, so don't go wild on me yet. In the four battery system the arrangement is the same cathode to the negative terminal of the top battery anode to the positive of the bottom battery. this makes a potential switch not working like an SCR, this is an impedance switch.

Try it you will see how to control it for very high impedance loads pure potential switching between batteries. Current will flow if the impedance is high and will not if the impedance is real low.

Normally you would put the SCR in the circuit the other way but it will stay on unless you break the connection so you can't use it. I said this was going to get tricky, well it just has. You must have the right load on the battery to use this system or will not run. And yes I can control it just like a transistor this way with duty cycle.
          John B
          @JB,

I had NO doubt you were hooking it up that way....same as the cap pulser circuits in the FEG book, inverted.

I was originally going to post that you were only talking about the scalar charger, but then I figured it could be used in the 4 battery TS the same way. So, I just left that statement out.

I am running it (double TS with batteries) and what you say is exactly true. My 12V bulbs with a higher impedance does seem to run fine but not at full brightness, maybe 80%. My 12V halogen 10W with a lower impedance does not run as well, 10% - 20% brightness. My 6V bulbs with a high impedance is full brightness.

You might want consider changing the name of the 4 battery system to "Double Tesla Switch", because that is what it is, no?

I'm not sure what you mean "Don't go wild on you yet"? You are just saying that the load impedance must be right in either the scalar charger, or the 4 battery TS? This was also true with the transistors version, the load had to be "right", no?

So, if you want to operate on pure potential, then the impedance must match. No current will flow because after all, why would it?
          But potential will and it will charge the batteries with no current flow.

If each battery has a 1 ohm impedance (it should be a lot less than that but I want the numbers to be easy), the two in series are at 2 ohms. The two in parallel are at 1/2 (0.50) ohms. So, you need a 1.5 ohm impedance as the load, am I getting this? This will allow the batteries to charge with potential only, no current will flow, and the light will not light up either.

The batteries (big ones) should have 1-25 milli ohm impedance. Let's assume 25 milli ohms. So, 50 milli ohm for the series ones and 12.5 milli ohm for the parallel ones. So, you need a load that is 37.5 milli ohms and you can charge those puppies right up? With current things charge fast, but eventually burn up the battereis, i.e. sulphation. Without current, they charge but how fast? In the SSG, they can charge pretty fast, and there is little to no current. What about the double tesla switch? What kind of charging rates are you seeing on the batteries JB?

But, impedance is a funny thing. If there is no current flow, then is there an impedance? Current would want to flow until the impedance "catches" up, then current will stop flowing, does that make sense?What you want as a load, is a lower voltage load than the potential difference, with an impedance that will make both sides =, but there is potential left over to charge the secondary, if I understand correctly? Why am I such a moron.

You said you were going to check the charge on the batteries. What did you find...surface charge and load charge?

Thanking you again,

Leroy
          Last edited by ldissing; 11-30-2009, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• John, for the SCR, are you using this type or equivalant;
            F0810BH-F0810BN Fast SCR, 8.0 A 200-800V, 10-25ma (TO-220 case)?

Thanks

Bit's

Comment

• Hi John
              You mentioned that "You close the circuit when you want to charge the battery. "
              If it means bypassing the load, will the scr still trigger with that low impedance?
              Or what do you mean by that?
              Regards
              Vissie

Comment

• SCR latch

OK, I have changed my circuit around now. in place of the load I'm using a 1000Uh inductor and a #47 bulb across it in series with the plus terminal of the battery. I have also reduced the capacitors to 470UF 35V.

I have decided to use SCR's in the series switch in reverse potential. In Other Words, it is a mimic of a transistor working reverse My max speed is 635 Hz when the light turns on across the inductor. When I want to look at the charging I slow the switch down to 9Hz the duty cycle is about 40% adjusted with pin one with an 18 K resistor to ground on the SG3524.

It has been running all day and the battery is where it was standing at 13.05 when my first post was sent to answer Leroy. I have not yet changed the transistor fill side as I want to think about the best way. The waveforms show that the real potential is over 35 volts. In the slow position is when the charging takes place as the battery needs time to gain charge. More later as I watch it.

My meter is a Simpson 260 so this meter takes power to measure, it's not digital. You close the circuit when you want to charge the battery. Don't let me spin your head as I have been doing this type of work for a real long time.

John B
                @JB,

I thought I'd try different loads, 6V, 12V bulbs. When I use 12V loads, the SCRs are latching...at least one of them is. One seems to be switching according to the scope and the bulb dims slightly when the SCR is turned on...There must be a magic SCR, or you JUST can't pull any current through the SCRs. They don't get hot or anything, but one is definitely latching and I've tried replacing it, so it is not the SCR...maybe the one I'm using is not a good one to use in this application, but the SCR is not faulty.

Maybe one does not turn because the potential on the batteries is not even? That would cause it to stay on. These SCRs are tricky. You putting anything on the gate of the SCR...same cap/diode in parallel or just anode to gate through the opto?

Any advise on the SCR to use? I'm using an S6008R SCR.

Leroy

Comment

• 3 battery test and scalar charger VS original TS

Hello All,

In the 3 battery test and the scalar battery charger, the load is directly in series between the high and low potential sides of the circuit. The only difference being the scalar battery charger has the load is in the positive side of the loop where the 3 battery test has the load in the negative side of the loop. In either case, if the impedence of the load (or should I say voltage drop?) is less than the difference in potential of both sides of the load, then the single battery in SCR or battery 3 will gain charge. If the impedence of the load is too high, the single battery or battery 3 lose charge.

Now in the 1983 Brandt circuit and the July 4 Rev4 RB JB RC BE circuit, the load is parallel to the negative switched side of the circuit. When S3 is turned on, the negatives of batteries 3 and 4 each pass through their respective diodes and join up at the collector of S3 and the emitter of S3 connects to the negative high side return of Battery 2.

Now the second path has the load (comprising of caps, bridge and DC motor)in series between the negatives of Batteries 2 and 4.

Is this parallel arrangement just to allow the load to be removed and still allow the switch to continue charging without a load?

Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by ldissing View Post
                    @JB,

I thought I'd try different loads, 6V, 12V bulbs. When I use 12V loads, the SCRs are latching...at least one of them is. One seems to be switching according to the scope and the bulb dims slightly when the SCR is turned on...There must be a magic SCR, or you JUST can't pull any current through the SCRs. They don't get hot or anything, but one is definitely latching and I've tried replacing it, so it is not the SCR...maybe the one I'm using is not a good one to use in this application, but the SCR is not faulty.

Maybe one does not turn because the potential on the batteries is not even? That would cause it to stay on. These SCRs are tricky. You putting anything on the gate of the SCR...same cap/diode in parallel or just anode to gate through the opto?

Any advise on the SCR to use? I'm using an S6008R SCR.

Leroy
                    Leroy, have you tried slowing the pulses while using the SCR?

Bits

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                      Leroy, have you tried slowing the pulses while using the SCR?

Bits
                      Yep. Maybe it is just an equalization problem.

Just now I was using two separate loads. It was interesting with an led and a 6V lamp. The 6V lamp would not light until the led had run for a while...so it is blinking, then a barely visible light on the 6V would show up...equalizing the battery voltages...then it would shut off for a short time.

Now, JB is using the brandt circuit and I guess I'm going to have to go back to that, because I can use a single bridge and a single load (I wasn't using any bridges at all). With two bridges I can use different loads which was interesting, but one load would be better.

I blew a 1000uF just now. First one ever...Not sure why it happened, think I shorted something out...that was ugly.

If I run a led (12V with resistor), then the SCRs do NOT latch but something is still kind of strange...the led isn't constantly on and there is only about 3.5V on the cap...didn't put a scope across it, just a digital voltmeter. Can make it blink faster, scope looks normal...more to learn I guess.

Of course, it isn't about running loads, but charging with potential only.

Wish I was an impedance expert!

So much to learn!

Leroy
                      Last edited by ldissing; 11-30-2009, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• The waveforms

The waveforms show that the real potential is over 35 volts. In the slow position is when the charging takes place as the battery needs time to gain charge. More later as I watch it.
                        John B
                        @JB

Where are you looking at the waveforms? I'd like to see at what you are looking, though I'm sure mine won't match yours!

Thanks,

Leroy

Comment

• Chasing the spikes

Holy Smoke
                          I used a small 1mH coil as load tonight. Still got the 2 x 15000uf caps and transistors in the circuit
                          I have never seen so many spikes in my life!
                          It currently runs at 300hz with a very small duty cycle of about 3-5%
                          They whole dead time areas are full of spikes of 11 kHz at amplitude of 30v!
                          It is as if the signal are perfectly modulated
                          It happens at all frequencies
                          I haven’t got a 6v lamp with such low wattage to put in series yet. You don’t get that type of lamps at the electronic stores in South Africa. I will try an old valve radio shop that still operates.
                          The lowest I could source was a 6.3v 300ma. Lamp

The battery voltage stayed constant for the last hour though.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
                            Holy Smoke
                            I used a small 1mH coil as load tonight. Still got the 2 x 15000uf caps and transistors in the circuit
                            I have never seen so many spikes in my life!
                            It currently runs at 300hz with a very small duty cycle of about 3-5%
                            They whole dead time areas are full of spikes of 11 kHz at amplitude of 30v!
                            It is as if the signal are perfectly modulated
                            It happens at all frequencies
                            I haven’t got a 6v lamp with such low wattage to put in series yet. You don’t get that type of lamps at the electronic stores in South Africa. I will try an old valve radio shop that still operates.
                            The lowest I could source was a 6.3v 300ma. Lamp

The battery voltage stayed constant for the last hour though.
                            @nvisser Wow, it sound interesting
                            If I'm not mistaken, those lamps were used in vehicles with 6V installation, mopeds etc.

Vtech
                            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
                              Where will I get a 6.3v 0.15a bulb.
                              That comes to around 1W
                              Was this used in old radios?

nvisser,

I use a #47 bulb as a replacement bulb for my pinball machines. Specs from one of my favorite pinball sites:

Lamp # 47
                              Volts 6.3
                              Amps 0.15
                              Base (Number) Miniature Bayonet (BA9)

Try some on-line pinball shops, usually sold in boxes of 10 or bags of 100.

John K.
                              Last edited by John_K; 11-30-2009, 09:17 PM. Reason: Easier to read
                              http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• I may have found the key to how this circuit generates energy

Hi all,

I have postes some interesting info over in this thread:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post76243

It appears that the high voltage spikes JB likes to see in these kind of circuits are capable of creating electrets inside capacitors and probably batteries also. That would perfectly explain the strange phenomena reported by some, which is that "radiant conditioned" capacitors can spontaneously recharge themselves and that "radiant charged" batteries continue charging for sometimes hours after the charging circuit has been disconnected.

Comment

Working...
                                X