Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @John B. - Forget my stupid questions

Mr. Bedini,

You can forget my stupid questions, I finally figured out what the switch is for...at least how you are using it in the application which you showed us a picture of.

No need for heat sinks, right? Now I finally know why! At least I think I do, and I'm in the process of proving that to myself right now. What is it you always say, "It only takes potential not current"?

Leroy

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Bit's,
      Use the STPS8H100D diode as you may find that it works much better.

I had a good time with Peter L today and we have gone over all the Ronald B stuff. I know some were asking what the capacitor is in my circuit, it's a monolithic 1Uf cap but you can use an electrolytic of 2.2 Uf if you want, it's important so use it in this circuit.
      John

Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
      Leroy, this is just a hunch; You may want to try Schottky diodes in place of the 1n4007's. The 4007's maybe slow in recovery compaired to the frequency of oscillation and are being subjected to recirculative current through the transistors, in turn more heat in the transistors.

Thanks

Bit's
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Hi folks, there are no stupid questions, not asking questions is stupid. Just a light hearted comment, hehe.
        Tyson

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Leroy,
          That depends on the load you want to use, I do everything with small currents so I can study what is going on at first. Questions are questions and need to be asked.
          JohnB
          John Bedini
          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Bill and Ray Scalar charger

The load must be chosen correctly so the battery is in a state of constant charge........Give this a try MR. Jones
            MR. Bedini

I got my parts as shown on the schematic, today for the Bill and Ray Scalar charger. Can you fill me in a bit on a good load to get started with.
            I am going to drive it with a multi vibrator. I have it set up with a pot and it keeps an even duty cycle. I don't know what the range is exactly but I would guess somewhere up to 2 kHz.

Thanks
            Matt

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...switch-scr.jpg

Comment

• Neat trick

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
              MR. Bedini

I got my parts as shown on the schematic, today for the Bill and Ray Scalar charger. Can you fill me in a bit on a good load to get started with.
              I am going to drive it with a multi vibrator. I have it set up with a pot and it keeps an even duty cycle. I don't know what the range is exactly but I would guess somewhere up to 2 kHz.

Thanks
              Matt

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...switch-scr.jpg
              The battery charges itself, right? That's the 3 battery tesla switch and the battery fills up the caps that charge the battery eh?

Sweet
              Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Well I am not sure if its the same thing as the 3 batt switch or not. He posted back on page 17. He's got a warning on it so I didn't want to start out to far off.

Matt

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Why, Mathew Jones you have been hiding in the shadows. Good, Ok what capacitors are you going to use as you must figure out the series capacity so if you have two 10,000 Uf capacitors, the real capacity would be 5000 UF. then you need the total voltage that they charge to. So you must do 1/2 CV2 in joules and you may have only 1/2 of that any more and say goodbye but don't be surprised if it keeps running anyway. Others have done test on this system as Tom Bearden found out when he made an appointment with Ray and Bill only to find the battery dead and Bill just hooked it up and it came to life. Watch your currents and I know you love current but that is not where the magic is, it's in the discharge without any current. I like your simple little motor I could make that thing really take off, I'm going to make one, what do think, anything I should know? But before I do that I want to see what you do with this switch.
                  John B
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                    Well I am not sure if its the same thing as the 3 batt switch or not. He posted back on page 17. He's got a warning on it so I didn't want to start out to far off.

Matt
                    Hi Matt,

I have nearly finished building the switching part of this circuit. I have two 22000uF caps @ 75vdc which Im going to try out first. The MJLs and optos are all in place with diodes to the bases of the transistors. I have placed a 1uF 50v non polar across each diode like Johns diagram showed, although only capacitance was specified.

All I have left to do is complete a timing circuit, I was going to try the SG3524N John Bedini posted before, Im assuming this would work for this as well as the Tesla switch John?

Perhaps we should start a separate thread for this variant, to save confusion between the two?

Regards
                    Last edited by ren; 11-21-2011, 10:33 PM.
                    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• Why, Mathew Jones you have been hiding in the shadows
                      Ya I do that. I figure with as many questions that are going I can keep up to speed by reading. Most of the time...

So you must do 1/2 CV2 in joules and you may have only 1/2 of that any more
                      OK I think I can figure that one out. Thanks.

I like your simple little motor
                      LOL, thats funny. Until six months ago I never knew what it was. I had some theories. "nilrehob" (A friend of ours on this thread) pointed out to me that it was Step Up Voltage Transformer circuit. In fact he pointed me to a patent of yours with the same circuit. Thats whats funny.
                      The motor in the video is 1 inch core 400 turns of 18awg. 4 magnets on the rotor n42 neo blocks 1/2 x 1/2. I get better result though when I drive both sides of the coil with round magnets. (2 rotors)
                      I'll PM you the details once I get this Scalar thing working.

I would love to see what you can do with it.

Thanks
                      Matt

Comment

• Hi guys,

I'm on about the same stage as far as building however my 3524 is only switching of the pin 14. Pin 11 is pulsing once, when I connect 12V after that only 14 works. I tried 2 new IC's, both behave the same way. I did circuit as posted by John (fix for SG3524). Any ideas, beside that I bought 2 half dead ones? Duty cycle and freq. adjusts.

Thanks

Vtech
                        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                          Hi guys,

I'm on about the same stage as far as building however my 3524 is only switching of the pin 14. Pin 11 is pulsing once, when I connect 12V after that only 14 works. I tried 2 new IC's, both behave the same way. I did circuit as posted by John (fix for SG3524). Any ideas, beside that I bought 2 half dead ones? Duty cycle and freq. adjusts.

Thanks

Vtech
                          Vtech, can you post or pm your schematic so that I can try and help?

Thanks
                          Bit's

Comment

• post 551 p.19

Hi Bit's

I followed "fix for SG 3524" posted by John Bedini on previous page, post 551.

Thank you

Vtech
                            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                              Hi Bit's

I followed "fix for SG 3524" posted by John Bedini on previous page, post 551.

Thank you

Vtech
                              Vtech, left you a PM.
                              Thanks
                              Bit's

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Matt,
                                Yeah I know that, even Peter pointed out today that the Joule Thief is also a independent invention taking place at the same time, the same thing as the radiant oscillator and the SG circuit only on a Triode Core, they call it Back EMF but it is not, as Back EMF is always lower then the input source, people should do the research to find out what it really is.
                                I had to go to the university to show them what the difference was, talk about getting booted out of that class, but I was right as they found out after they did the experiments ( Edinburgh University) What a pain that was to be on the phone with a bunch of EE's, well on to better days.
                                John B
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X