Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    Bit's,

David M Rodgers, I thought you were building G-Fields?

John B
    Hi John,

That's right John I am building G-Fields, but as you are probably aware, despite all the information and direction from yourself and every effort and care being taken in its engineering and materials I have yet to find the output needed to brings its efficiency to a practical level. This is not the right thread for discussions on the G-Field, but Eike Mueller's report on the Tesla Switch was included with that of the G-field you built based on the Kromrey Ferromagnetic generator.

My original experiments with the three battery setup showed promise, and as they were reported together by Mueller, and that the raw Kromrey didn't appear to produce high efficiency, I figured that the two may go together quite well.

I can see that this thread is in a different direction, so will continue posting on the Kromrey thread about using the TS with the Kromrey.

Regards
    Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
      John, I look forward to your "Alchemy" and "Magic".

Bit's

Ok, I am going to take a stab at this cause I love a challange. Referencing the Ronald Brandt 1983 drawing (Bratt.jpg) on your web site, the S? switches are actually the opto's. All they do is "present" a poteintal difference on the battery (No current) and the diodes bias causing current flow. "Brillaint" (I hope I am right, else I just let the light really shine ).

Bit's[/QUOTE]

Diodes would need to be fast switching and high current though.

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Jetijs,
        It's ok to not run the load, what you may find is after the battery receives the back charge for a few hours, if you make the cap's smaller you can charge at a high frequency then you will find the radiant on top of the wire, think Tesla here about his shunts with the light bulbs. Then take the battery out and try to charge with a normal charger, it may be very hard to charge. Peter and I found a change taking place in the battery. Tom Bearden found out the hard way about when he made an appointment to see Bill's charger, the battery was dead but kept working the machine. However the transistors were Old hokey puck transistors Germanium PNP's I just made the circuit using NPN's because I could not find the 108's. The machine produces a Radiant current on the wires at high frequency it can be used to get power from, Tesla, Tesla.
        John B

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
        Thanks for the warm welcome
        Currently I am not using any load, I just want to see the battery climb up in voltage. Or is the load necessary?
        Thanks guys
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Thanks for the tips John This very encouraging
          It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Hi folks, Thanks for the reply John K. I figured as much that the transistors were serving some function I do not understand yet. I think John B. pointed out using his self oscillator or JT at the test switch point, maybe too high frequency but I'll try that after I try the non-pulsed setup. Thanks all.
            peace love light
            Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
              WOW! That's amazing and Congratulations This is very powerful statement and I can't wait to see with my own eyes and hear what John Bedini may say
              BTW. I got my oscillator running Damn capacitors! I replaced them without any luck (I had 2uF electrolytic) and just before unplugging for the night I decided to give one more try with ceramic 1uF - and it works! I can adjust between 50 - 120 cpc. I wasn't sure about the value of d. cycle pot and used 50k. I was so embarrassed to say - it doesn't work Feeling better now!

Thank you all

Vtech
              @Ren

Thanks for the PM, here is the fix that Vtech did for what I think is the same sympton with the SG3524.

Thanks

Bit's

Comment

• Finally!

Hello John Bedini and guys,

Finally I got 4 battery switch assembled and........working Too early for me to make any claims since I just fired oscillator 15 min ago. Nothing getting hot, no smoke I tried 5W automotive bulb as a load but it was too much, not even a blink. I found a string of small bulbs -grain of wheat kind. So far I noticed that changing duty cycle (higher) results in brighter light but batteries are slightly dropping. With shorter pulse, they slightly rising (too hard to tell after 15 min) and light are dimmer. Originally I have a bank of caps, 10 000uF each before the bridge but couldn't get light at all. Don't know WTH yet. Trying to keep an eye on the DMM's. I can't find forth one. I'll report from battlefield!
                BTW, I put small video clip (my camera has small memory) -

Vtech
                Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-26-2009, 02:14 PM. Reason: spelling
                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Hello John Bedini and guys,

Finally I got 4 battery switch assembled and........working Too early for me to make any claims since I just fired oscillator 15 min ago. Nothing getting hot, no smoke I tried 5W automotive bulb as a load but it was too much, not even a blink. I found a string of small bulbs -grain of wheat kind. So far I noticed that changing duty cycle (higher) results in brighter light but batteries are slightly dropping. With shorter pulse, they slightly rising (too hard to tell after 15 min) and light are dimmer. Originally I have a bank of caps, 10 000uF each before the bridge but couldn't get light at all. Don't know WTH yet. Trying to keep an eye on the DMM's. I can't find forth one. I'll reporting from battlefield!
                  BTW, I put small video clip (my camera has small memory) -

Vtech
                  Vtech, very nice. As you had probs with the oscillator, I am currently working with Ren on the same issue. I think that we will have to change some of the values for the RT and CT of the oscillator freq. but do stand by until we can get some more field data (battlefield that is). Who ever said design is a science?? Plug and Play is more the appropriate!!!

Comment

• Voltage rising

Thanks Bit's Just a quick update; voltage on all batts. is slowly rising - at least that's what I see on DMM's. Between 0.01 - 0.02 since my last post. I had only one bulb as a load. If I increase to two, voltage stays near the same. Checking everything, it seems to be ok. I disconnected caps and bridge for now.

Vtech
                    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Thanks Bit's Just a quick update; voltage on all batts. is slowly rising - at least that's what I see on DMM's. Between 0.01 - 0.02 since my last post. I had only one bulb as a load. If I increase to two, voltage stays near the same. Checking everything, it seems to be ok. I disconnected caps and bridge for now.

Vtech
                      That's great news. You'll find the more load you put on it, the faster the voltage will rise. Becareful of the operating current of the diodes though.

Comment

• I have MUR860 diodes, if I remember well they should handle a bit. Another 0.01V up over all four batteries, since my previous post. However, increasing load does opposite to what it suppose to do. I need a cup of coffee...

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• @ Matt. I read your post about using transistors only causing an imbalance in potential on the parallel batteries. Such is the nature of solid state switching. I put my circuit back together and used the diodes. No shorts this time.

I'm currently using 2n3391a npn transistors and 1n914 silicon diodes. Batteries are NiMH banks 8 AA in series. I've tested the circuit with a pickup coil on a monopole oscillator. It functons but i still have to put it back on the multi vibrator to get a true 5050 duty cycle.

Comment

I have MUR860 diodes, if I remember well they should handle a bit. Another 0.01V up over all four batteries, since my previous post. However, increasing load does opposite to what it suppose to do. I need a cup of coffee...

Vtech
                            This is where the oscillation adjustment via manual or auto is going to be important for the changing loads. Also in the mix, is the battery charging going on. Stay with the same load for now while you drink the coffee. Time is on your side.

Thanks

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                              @Ren

Thanks for the PM, here is the fix that Vtech did for what I think is the same sympton with the SG3524.

Thanks

Bit's
                              @Ren
                              Any luck? Tried to send you a PM but your mailbox is full.

Bit's

Comment

• @ Matt. I read your post about using transistors only causing an imbalance in potential on the parallel batteries. Such is the nature of solid state switching. I put my circuit back together and used the diodes. No shorts this time.
                                Thats good to hear.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X