• Show
Clear All

• Leroy
    Which circuit diagram are you using?

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
      Leroy
      Which circuit diagram are you using?
      That is a good question. It is just like the circuit that I posted a few posts ago, except that I do use the parallel transistors (not just diodes) and I use an SCR in place of the serial transistor. I do not use the bridge, or the caps in the circuit. Just the "basics". It is 2 three battery switches, each with a load of its own, so as simple as possible (where the "third" battery is really two batteries in parallel).

Or, I could have said the original brand circuit on JB's web site minus the bridge and caps with a load between each set of diodes and their associated transistor, i.e. using two DC loads and not using "AC". (the only OTHER difference is I'm using an SCR between the batteries when they go to 24V.

Simplified 4 battery TS, not the scalar charger.

Leroy

Comment

• Bill and Ray interview

John K
        Thank you for the two interview mp3 files. It was a real eye opener
        I think we do not really know what to look for in the scalar charger.
        In the interview they tell this story
        They used a 12v, 4A lamp as load. That is 48W. That is much more than we are using currently to get it running.
        They use a small 4Ah 12v battery so that they could easily see when it discharge … or charge
        When the system was de-tuned, the bulb was lit dimly and with an ammeter in line they measured 47mA. With a voltmeter they measured 3-4 volts over the bulb and with a scope they also measured 4v pulses over the lamp.
        Now according to them when they tune the flip flop to “enter the batteries resonant frequency or harmonic of the batteries resonant frequency”, the bulb will suddenly light up to full brightness. The current on the meter will read 0Amps. The voltage over the bulb will measure 0v and the scope trace will display a line on 0v!!
        They run the charger for 11 hours with the bulb fully lit before they switched it off to do measurements
        That means that they supplied 44aH from a 4aH battery and the bulb was still fully lit.
        The battery measured flat and took a long time to charge the conventional way
        Scalar waves. Amazing stuff

Comment

John K
          They used a 12v, 4A lamp as load. That is 48W. That is much more than we are using currently to get it running.
          They use a small 4Ah 12v battery so that they could easily see when it discharge … or charge
          When the system was de-tuned, the bulb was lit dimly and with an ammeter in line they measured 47mA. With a voltmeter they measured 3-4 volts over the bulb and with a scope they also measured 4v pulses over the lamp.
          Now according to them when they tune the flip flop to “enter the batteries resonant frequency or harmonic of the batteries resonant frequency”, the bulb will suddenly light up to full brightness. The current on the meter will read 0Amps. The voltage over the bulb will measure 0v and the scope trace will display a line on 0v!!
          They run the charger for 11 hours with the bulb fully lit before they switched it off to do measurements
          That means that they supplied 44aH from a 4aH battery and the bulb was still fully lit.
          Thank you for the files John K. I agree, amazing but rising more questions than we already have
          I don't know about small batteries but I thing bigger LABs have resonance frequency in single MHz range. In such case it would have to be subharmonic of the batteries resonant frequency. I don't believe that their SC was running @ 1.5MHz
          Quote:They used a 12v, 4A lamp as load. That is 48W. That is much more than we are using currently to get it running. I think we do not really know what to look for in the scalar charger. Indeed

Vtech
          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Re: Bill and Ray interview

Thank you for the files John K.
            They certainly provided more things to think about and more avenues to explore.

Alex

Comment

• Bill & Ray

Originally posted by nvisser View Post
              John K
              Vissie, I used a 50W 12V halogen bulb on my "brief weekend affair" Scalar Charger and had similar results as when the setup was "de-tuned". The bulb was lit dimly, but did not measure current or voltage drop.
              I couldn't find the "sweet spot" at the resonant sub-harmonic, but did not have my oscillator set up properly either.
              I need more bench time, but I think I was getting close.

John K.

P.S. Thanks for kind words Vissie, Alex and Vtech - I'm hoping that the more people listen to the Open Mind interviews the clearer it will become.
              http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• SC

@John K. What size capacitors did you use in your SC and how fast you're switching? I'm trying to get it run with modified 555. I can't control "dead" time but it allows me to work under 1Hz and up with d.c of 50% or less. I know is far from perfect but that's all I have in my bin, beside SG's.
                I tried with 4700uF caps and 5W bulb. I can find a spot where she glows but battery drops. Next try was with 470uF caps and grain bulb. I can see two pulses, one brighter and battery remains steady but no gain during 20min. I run approx. 3Hz right now. Motorcycle LA battery.

Thanks

Vtech
                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• 555, dead time

@ blackchisel - you could use one 555 timer to flip flop, and have 2 more timers, one on the flip, one on the flop, as one shot timers, using their pulses to drive the optoisolators.

Complicated but doable. I have used one 555 to pulse another when I was doing the veljko pendulum experiments, and needed a delay after the first 555 was triggered.
                  Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• blackchisel97,

send me a email, and i will send you a Schematic for a 555 PWM with added 555 dead time, so the opto's have a never on at the same time switching window

rs.acme.gis@gmail.com

RS

Comment

• Battery resonant frequency

Double D (dave) sent me this diagram which can be used to find the resonant frequency of your battery. You need a sine wave generator. I suppose once you determined the frequency you can divide it to get to a usable harmonic frequency. I havent done it as I havent got the use of that sinewave generator
                      Last edited by nvisser; 02-22-2010, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Ok Guy'
                        I've had my bout with the Orbo Boy's I will give you the links for the videos on the Zero Force Motor, watch no tricks.

1 YouTube - baja 22 063.avi

YouTube - MVI_2376.AVI
                        Link 2

YouTube - MVI_2377.AVI
                        Video 3

JB
                        John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                          @ blackchisel - you could use one 555 timer to flip flop, and have 2 more timers, one on the flip, one on the flop, as one shot timers, using their pulses to drive the optoisolators.

Complicated but doable. I have used one 555 to pulse another when I was doing the veljko pendulum experiments, and needed a delay after the first 555 was triggered.
                          Thanks for the hint Inquorate It is doable for me, since I have a few 555's. I'm quite certain that we need dead time and without I'm not gonna see anything.

RS I appreciate your help, Thanks M8

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                            Ok Guy'
                            I've had my bout with the Orbo Boy's I will give you the links for the videos on the Zero Force Motor, watch no tricks.

1 YouTube - baja 22 063.avi

YouTube - MVI_2376.AVI
                            Link 2

YouTube - MVI_2377.AVI
                            Video 3

JB
                            Hello John,
                            Wow! Great videos. Just one question if you don't mind; what is the material of a core you used in first motor? I understand that magnets are neo's.

Thank you

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Double D (dave) sent me this diagram which can be used to find the resonant frequency of your battery. You need a sine wave generator. I suppose once you determined the frequency you can divide it to get to a usable harmonic frequency. I havent done it as I havent got the use of that sinewave generator
                              Nice, Thanks Vissie
                              Now I have to build sine wave generator My PC gen. only covers acoustic range.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Vtech,
                                No just Iron inserted into the core.
                                John

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                                Hello John,
                                Wow! Great videos. Just one question if you don't mind; what is the material of a core you used in first motor? I understand that magnets are neo's.

Thank you

Vtech
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X