Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Switch

Mark,
    it's just a standard Mono-Pole coil on a solder roll maybe about 2000 turns of #23 wire. The magnets are neo 1/2 X 1/8 round magnets cheap of the cheap. 3020 T hall device with three south pole magnets, timing angle is about 30 degrees.

The Zero Force is an "A" field motor. I got better measurements today when the current drops out it's about 2.5 Ma that is the hall, the Bi-Polar switch is at 0 when off.

You know a light bulb just turned on. What if we could use the Bi- Polar switch in the Tesla Switch then we would know when it was off. One switch for charging a cap the other for the dump.
    JB

Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Hello John

Nice videos. How are the magents aranged on your rotor. I'm currently running half a window motor circuit on a 3 pole monopole.

Is that basically what I'm running except with the coil layed on its side?

I'd would like to replicate I'f you dont mind. Can you please give out a few more details on the rotor and coil.

Mark
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      Mark,
      it's just a standard Mono-Pole coil on a solder roll maybe about 2000 turns of #23 wire. The magnets are neo 1/2 X 1/8 round magnets cheap of the cheap. 3020 T hall device with three south pole magnets, timing angle is about 30 degrees.

The Zero Force is an "A" field motor. I got better measurements today when the current drops out it's about 2.5 Ma that is the hall, the Bi-Polar switch is at 0 when off.

You know a light bulb just turned on. What if we could use the Bi- Polar switch in the Tesla Switch then we would know when it was off. One switch for charging a cap the other for the dump.
      JB
      JB,

How many magnets on the rotor if you've only got 3 timing magnets? Six?

I'm gonna do this with reeds, with 8 poles on the rotor.

It's 75 in Melbourne, beautiful and sunny...

John K.
      http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• @ John k is that melbourne aus? I'll be driving thru from NSW to perth in august with a newborn but maybe I can buy you a beer.

@ John Bedini (or anyone) what's a 'bipolar switch'? And can we get a hall effect transistor to switch OFF when exposed to a magnetic field? If so, I have some experiments in mind. I'm working on a low-tech razor blade and thumb tack 'off' switch and circuit that is simple but would be a lovely addition to the 3 battery setup. Maybe.
        I'll share if I can get it working.
        Last edited by Inquorate; 01-07-2010, 05:33 AM. Reason: Syntax
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
          @ John k is that melbourne aus? I'll be driving thru from NSW to perth in august with a newborn but maybe I can buy you a beer.

@ John Bedini (or anyone) what's a 'bipolar switch'? And can we get a hall effect transistor to switch OFF when exposed to a magnetic field? If so, I have some experiments in mind. I'm working on a low-tech razor blade and thumb tack 'off' switch and circuit that is simple but would be a lovely addition to the 3 battery setup. Maybe.
          @ Inquorate, yep Melbourne in sunny Viictoria! Come down for a beer, the home brew is great.

John K.
          http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Tesla Switch

John K
            Lucky you at 75 degrees. 7 Degrees here, think I will make a super conductor. Yes back to your question, The rotor has eight magnets on the rotor neos north pole. I think I said in the video I'm only triggering three times, because I did not have enough magnets. Using a 3020 t hall device the coil is a straight mono-pole coil solder roll about 2000 turns # 23 wire the voltage across the coil is about 3.2 volts not much, do you have a copy of the BI- Polar switch, if you do send a copy to Inquorate his Idea may work with that switch. Well I must have scared everybody off the mono-pole group, even Carl. I have a video of a solar charger I want you to see later using the Tesla Switch scare your pants off. I'm going to talk to Rick about you testing one. I have been very busy with this switch, ground current next. Then I will post.
            JB

Originally posted by John_K View Post
            JB,

How many magnets on the rotor if you've only got 3 timing magnets? Six?

I'm gonna do this with reeds, with 8 poles on the rotor.

It's 75 in Melbourne, beautiful and sunny...

John K.
            John Bedini
            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Hi John
              Have you got any suggestions how we must go about with the last 2 transistor TS that you posted a schematic of? . I have been blowing a lot of diodes and do not realy understand how that circuit should operate
              Vissie

Comment

• Tesla Switch

The Hall device is in the off position. you can turn it on with a south pole magnet, or a north on the other side. Open collector device.
                JB

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                @ John k is that melbourne aus? I'll be driving thru from NSW to perth in august with a newborn but maybe I can buy you a beer.

John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Yes
                  This is the circuit, but rick has taken out the Hall device, I think I have a PDF
                  I will post.
                  JB

Originally posted by nvisser
                  I think this is the circuit
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-20-2010, 04:58 PM.
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Nvisser,
                    Are you using the SG chip?
                    You must balance the load between switches through a light bulb 3 amps or resistors and big ones, what diodes are you using? I hope big ones 25 amp or better.
                    JB
                    John Bedini
                    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Hi Ben (Inquorate),

I'll give you a hand next time Im down (early next week probably) in Sydney to build that bipolar switch if you like. Or at least get your head around it.

Im going to be knocking up some small, simple rotors to do some tests on various configurations like the one John showed using the half bipolar switch.

Ill try and get you a simple rotor if you like.

After 4 years of faithful service my 8 pole flung a magnet yesterday. Smashed the window Time for some reinforcements.

Regards
                      "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated

@ John_K - it's a date, I'll contact you mid year
                        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Here is the right drawing for the switch, it shows where the hall devices go.
                          JB
                          Attached Files
                          John Bedini
                          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Solar charger

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                            John K
                            I have a video of a solar charger I want you to see later using the Tesla Switch scare your pants off. I'm going to talk to Rick about you testing one. I have been very busy with this switch, ground current next. Then I will post.
                            JB
                            I bought a 1A solar panel for only R300 . That is about $40.
                            I connected it on my small ssg
                            It has a 1k resistor on the base so it start to self ossilate when you give it a quick spin. It start up with very low light with about 0.9V. The panel is connected to a capacitor and that supplies the ssg.
                            So with very low light it can already charge batteries. The frequency is very high with low light.
                            I tried it with moonlight a while ago with full moon but the generated voltage was to low from one panel to get it to run.
                            Now i connected the panel permanently to a car battery and drives the SSG from the battery that stayed above 12.3v even with the last few day being overcast. I am using it to condition and charge my 12v 7ah lead acid batteries .

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Ren,
                              If you use this put a reed in place of the Hall or use optical. Leave the 1K
                              also protect the hall positive voltage buy using a 470 resistor and a Zener diode to ground. That way you can never blow the hall out. Use this diagram only.
                              It's a fast little devil.
                              JB

Originally posted by ren View Post
                              Hi Ben (Inquorate),

I'll give you a hand next time Im down (early next week probably) in Sydney to build that bipolar switch if you like. Or at least get your head around it.

Im going to be knocking up some small, simple rotors to do some tests on various configurations like the one John showed using the half bipolar switch.

Ill try and get you a simple rotor if you like.

After 4 years of faithful service my 8 pole flung a magnet yesterday. Smashed the window Time for some reinforcements.

Regards
                              Attached Files
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Nvisser,
                                Make a Solar oscillator out of that or make a new one it will work much better. Just make an oscillator out of the sg circuit by reversing the trigger wire, then it will charge in the moon light. I do it all the time when I can see the moon. My lights are always on with that oscillator. Hook it up like the joule thief but use the SG coil with the resistor in the base circuit.
                                JB

Originally posted by nvisser View Post
                                I bought a 1A solar panel for only R300 . That is about $40.
                                I connected it on my small ssg
                                It has a 1k resistor on the base so it start to self ossilate when you give it a quick spin. It start up with very low light with about 0.9V. The panel is connected to a capacitor and that supplies the ssg.
                                So with very low light it can already charge batteries. The frequency is very high with low light.
                                I tried it with moonlight a while ago with full moon but the generated voltage was to low from one panel to get it to run.
                                Now i connected the panel permanently to a car battery and drives the SSG from the battery that stayed above 12.3v even with the last few day being overcast. I am using it to condition and charge my 12v 7ah lead acid batteries .
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X