X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load/Charger

Hello All,
    I have enjoyed this thread.
    John Bedini - I bought your book "Free Energy Generation". I built the radiant charger on page 46 and ran some loads as indicated in the drawing between the charging capacitor and the charging battery. I have never ran it with a Tesla charger or switch. Am I going in the right direction with my approach in my drawing that I am attaching with this message? I would appreciate your thoughts and council. Thanks, Will.
    I will work on figuring out how to post a picture
    Attached Files
    William Reed

Comment

• Hold the Presses . . .

Thanks for your last post JB -

Maybe the fog is lifting a little. I will stop my 2Sw rebuild and redirect it along
      the lines as suggested by your reference to "driver transformers" and "coils" as used by/on the positive side of things. Two Bifilars provide the possibility of isolation as well as matching things up - makes for a very interesting circuit worth testing - maybe I'll learn something. Back to the bench . . .

Plazma

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
        Ok,
        I'm going back all over what we discussed here, I will start at ground zero if I must do that. It should be quite easy to make the simple circuits work.
        Aaron is correct that what Peter and I discussed has been ignored. I also found that what Bill and Ray handed me as a diagram does not work, something is missing from the switch. Where did I get that wave, across the switching transistors in the four battery Tesla switch.

"Ronald Brandt did not invent the switch as he just was trying to figure out what the circuit was that was powering his electric car and why it kept blowing up"
        The key factor may be the driver transformers!!!!!!!!! in the original circuit.

Baldinelli is the guy Aaron is talking about, this is the key to the success of the system. In the statements by Gabriel Kron, it is said what to change, Leroy pointed this out in a early post here. The currents can be very confusing as they take place in semiconductors.

Kron calls them
        'lamellar' currents, A network with the simultaneous presence of both closed and open paths. And, noting a type of armor composed of small plates or lames laced together. Can be Interpreted as, small branch currents combining to form one big current, any semiconductor works this way, even different types of rocks.

“When only positive and negative real numbers exist, it is customary to replace a positive resistance by an inductance and a negative resistance by a capacitor
        This is a sneaky statement but correct.
        Looking at this statement, if collecting negative energy we use the capacitor, example, SG circuit.

The battery acts just like a capacitor, resistor, inductor. what is in the SG circuit that uses the positive, the coil. The semiconductor runs on 'lamellar' currents, how else could it move electrons, but through holes, which are branches or small pipes.[/SIZE]

John B
        John, as for myself I never ignored anything you have said. I keep fat folders with photos, diagrams, and every comment of yours, including all your posts from old Yahoo Group, which I found shortly after Stirling closed it down. Sometimes you can read same line several times and not get it. Than after a while, when you're working on device light turns on and it becomes clear what you were saying. Please have patience with us since we are on different levels but having one thing in common - We want to learn and understand. We want to build and see what you're sharing with us. I know how frustrating it may be for you to repeat obvious over and over but it's just as frustrating for some of us not being able to get it at first, despite trying. Just to let you know that your presence here is greatly appreciated and non of your post goes unnoticed. Understanding is another thing

Vtech
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Point Well-Taken

Hi VTech -Thanks for Jumping In -

I've got some bad caps - and no Tantalums or Monolithics
          of that size on hand so its order book time. I can sort through
          stuff and find the right size by testing but leakage is a killer.

Cheers,

Plazma

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
          Hi Plazma,
          Your post wasn't addressed to me but I hope you don't mind my 2 cents
          It's my understanding that the role of small capacitor paralleled with diode is to eliminate noise and make sure that impulse comes clear to the base of tranny. I would use 1uF monolith capacitor instead of electrolytic. From what I remember, electrolytic capacitors can have tolerance much higher than that. Even +50% wasn't something unusual. Rarely on the negative side, like -10% but often alot on the positive. I don't think this particular capacitance is very critical. If you use 1u, regardless of its tolerance you should be fine but what's important is the quality of capacitor. I'd stay with either monolith or tantalum for that purpose. Just MO.

Vtech

Comment

Ok,
            I'm going back all over what we discussed here, I will start at ground zero if I must do that. It should be quite easy to make the simple circuits work.
            Aaron is correct that what Peter and I discussed has been ignored. I also found that what Bill and Ray handed me as a diagram does not work, something is missing from the switch. Where did I get that wave, across the switching transistors in the four battery Tesla switch.

"Ronald Brandt did not invent the switch as he just was trying to figure out what the circuit was that was powering his electric car and why it kept blowing up"
            The key factor may be the driver transformers!!!!!!!!! in the original circuit.

Baldinelli is the guy Aaron is talking about, this is the key to the success of the system. In the statements by Gabriel Kron, it is said what to change, Leroy pointed this out in a early post here. The currents can be very confusing as they take place in semiconductors.

Kron calls them
            'lamellar' currents, A network with the simultaneous presence of both closed and open paths. And, noting a type of armor composed of small plates or lames laced together. Can be Interpreted as, small branch currents combining to form one big current, any semiconductor works this way, even different types of rocks.

“When only positive and negative real numbers exist, it is customary to replace a positive resistance by an inductance and a negative resistance by a capacitor
            This is a sneaky statement but correct.
            Looking at this statement, if collecting negative energy we use the capacitor, example, SG circuit.

The battery acts just like a capacitor, resistor, inductor. what is in the SG circuit that uses the positive, the coil. The semiconductor runs on 'lamellar' currents, how else could it move electrons, but through holes, which are branches or small pipes.[/SIZE]

John B
            Hey John Bedini,

so are you saying that we should look at the battery as all the three components at once (capacitor, inductor, resistor) and than replace them with the equivalent according to what you said? So, use a battery as if was a coil on the SG and at the same time as the capacitor that collects the negative energy and the resistance that goes down as the battery charges.

So would be possible to have a kind of SG using the battery? each battery would be actually an SG. Two batteries would be all for a Tesla Switch? One as "source and charge" and than switch?

Man, that does not sound that craizy! I have no idea how to accomplish that.

Fausto.

Comment

• So how can we PULSE the battery as if it was an SG? I think the battery since it is a capacitor would collect the negative energy and convert it straight into positive energy from within the battery.

But how one can make a battery a COIL and pulse it just like the SG?

Would be the PULSING the "coil (battery)" using the other battery as the current source? So it must be a very fast pulse too just like an SG does. No magnets just timing. More I think about it more it makes sense.

I hope I am not craizy here!

Fausto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark View Post
                Just thought I'd chime in hear with what I'm doing, I'm not as high tech as most of you.

I'm running the 3 battery TS. But my load is a 3-pole monopole, running at 10.3 volts and around 100ma. I'm running it with a half bipolar switch and charging another battery with the output. The output is around 18ma.

The 2 charging batteries are gaining more than the 24v bank is losing.

Experiment is at my house up north and had to come back to city home until Friday when I will resume testing. Will let you know if anything significant is found.

Mark
                @ mark - sounds like something I have in mind but am yet to build, and very encouraging to hear that you are finding a net charge.

I thought you might like to see the schematic - the switch is anything that will turn off when the coil develops a magnetic field, like a self oscillating relay setup.

Diodes have to be ultra fast else the positive spike at first on, will get thru to charge battery negative.

10/01/2010 - Vox

I don't know if it'll work.
                Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Tesla Switch

I hope it does not sound to crazy, because this is how it works. The battery can developed 7 different kinds of currents, and it's all three at once. ever notice how some chargers will not even charge a battery? Then along comes the SG and people get them charged. The answer is right in front of you. The circuit must perform these functions at one time. Your not crazy and it will work.
                  John B

Originally posted by plengo View Post
                  So how can we PULSE the battery as if it was an SG? I think the battery since it is a capacitor would collect the negative energy and convert it straight into positive energy from within the battery.

But how one can make a battery a COIL and pulse it just like the SG?

Would be the PULSING the "coil (battery)" using the other battery as the current source? So it must be a very fast pulse too just like an SG does. No magnets just timing. More I think about it more it makes sense.

I hope I am not craizy here!

Fausto.
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• tesla Switch

Inquorate,
                    Yes you have your thinking cap on.
                    JB

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                    @ mark - sounds like something I have in mind but am yet to build, and very encouraging to hear that you are finding a net charge.

I thought you might like to see the schematic - the switch is anything that will turn off when the coil develops a magnetic field, like a self oscillating relay setup.

Diodes have to be ultra fast else the positive spike at first on, will get thru to charge battery negative.

10/01/2010 - Vox

I don't know if it'll work.
                    John Bedini
                    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

I hope it does not sound to crazy, because this is how it works. The battery can developed 7 different kinds of currents, and it's all three at once. ever notice how some chargers will not even charge a battery? Then along comes the SG and people get them charged. The answer is right in front of you. The circuit must perform these functions at one time. Your not crazy and it will work.
                      John B
                      Hi John,

I understand that every piece of wire is in same time a capacitor/resistor/inductor so i think its why you say there "Three at once" (i can be wrong too), but i don't understand the 7 different kinds of currents you talk about, how we can detect it or at least able to find a situation that show that ?

Best Regards,
                      EgmQC

Comment

• With three things, (call them A, B, & C) there are seven combinations you can make with them: A, B, C, AB, AC, BC, ABC. Not sure if what John is saying here is that A=capacitance, B=resistance, and C=inductance, but that *could* be what he's refering to.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
                          Aaron
                          Is this the post that you are talking about.
                          Peter mentioned that it is impossible to locate this patent
                          Wasn't it a guy from Ford Aerospace that smashed JBs tesla switch? Appears that they think they own it?

Leroy

Comment

Inquorate,
                            Yes you have your thinking cap on.
                            JB
                            Ok John and team, in reviewing the schematic created during Eike Muller's visit to your lab and the subsequent report, it appears the switching function of the tranny's enjoy the automatic delay (I sub L) function of the transformers on the base. That said a signal is applied and the tranny's follow somewhat of a wave function due to the inherent delay of current flow in the inductor. We know that voltage will lead current "ELI" by 90 degrees if it is truly inductive, therefore the base begins to bias and current begins to flow. We then cut the signal to the tranny off abruptly and get the radiant spike going in the reverse direction. So if we can for clairty sake say that current is flowing clockwise and potential counter clockwise during the switching of S1, S3, and S6 and then revereses when firing the other tranny's. Also ther is the polarity of the transformers connected to the base.

Is this the right track?

Bit's
                            Last edited by Bit's-n-Bytes; 05-21-2010, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ldissing View Post
                              I can seem to get the batteries to charge sometimes, but eventually, the lower batteries (the ones on the low side of the series switch) eventually start losing voltage (even after rising for quite a while). The upper ones, though, seem to keep fully charged at all times. Is a normal behavior? I'm thinking I should switch those batteries around and see what happens to them, will they fully charge...? I'm running at 2Hz, with a < 50% duty cycle.

Thank you JB for your work, your patents are almost too clear. Aren't they supposed to be more vague? Perhaps there are some undisclosed pieces in there, but enough build something worthwhile.

Leroy
                              Had to quote myself, because I wanted you all to know that after switching the "low" battery to the "high" side, it is charging and faster than it ever did in the low position, it does not seem to do the decrease by 2 one hundredths of a volt, increase by 2 one hundredths of a volt in this position. Now, this battery may just be a weakling, as it is not a new battery, but one used in an abusive system. Or, maybe there is some inconsistency in "my" (I always laugh when I say that) system that is causing the low sides to not charge correctly. It is hooked up as shown in the diagrams, still using 6 transistors, as I can't afford to blow up my nice power diodes. Still switching at 2Hz too at 50% duty cycle.

Any suggestions as to why the "low" side would not charge. I'd think it would be the one to receive most of the charge voltage, as it is the lowest of the two, but not in the "low" position. Interesting!

Leroy

Comment

• Correction to load/charge

I realized that I made an error in my first drawing. The trigger wire was wrong.
                                I also added a charge diode from the load to the charge battery. Let me
                                know what you think. Thanks Will Reed
                                Attached Files
                                William Reed

Comment

Working...
                                X