Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
    @ Mark, i think it won't need the extra transistors; one should suffice.

i was just describing my take on the ss ssg + 3 bat TS to Ted over on his forum..

this is what should happen: (link to a post there)

Conditioned bedini capacitors discharged to each other from series to parallel - Heretical Builders
    I agree, the extra transistors are not needed for what you are trying to do.

Leroy

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Good work all, It's been fun looking at everybody's work! Keep it up. I landed a job and will be joining the experimentation ranks.

I asked this question before and got no response so I will ask again. Should we be building PCBs or can we breadboard the entire TS? A PCB looks nice, but maybe we should iron out some bugs the good old fashioned way!

I also want to encourage all experimentors to get and log data, experiments and such to a lab notebook (preferably bounded). At least some form of record of what you did and can easily go back to. I am humbled when I look at some experimenters notebooks! I was part of a large company that was big on experimentation and data, so it's part of me now.

Jason

Comment

• Originally posted by Helijason View Post
        Good work all, It's been fun looking at everybody's work! Keep it up. I landed a job and will be joining the experimentation ranks.

I asked this question before and got no response so I will ask again. Should we be building PCBs or can we breadboard the entire TS? A PCB looks nice, but maybe we should iron out some bugs the good old fashioned way!

I also want to encourage all experimentors to get and log data, experiments and such to a lab notebook (preferably bounded). At least some form of record of what you did and can easily go back to. I am humbled when I look at some experimenters notebooks! I was part of a large company that was big on experimentation and data, so it's part of me now.

Jason
        If i were building the digital TS, i'd problem solve on a wishboard first
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• What constitutes a working system?

The discussions seemed to have slowed to a crawl. Lots of building and testing I assume and, of course, life gets in the way too.

So, what constitutes a working system? Lighting lights? Batteries charging and lighting lights? An oscilloscope trace that shows a 21V+ and a minus 30 or more wave? A system that runs longer than four batteries in parallel?

JB indicated that the TS was not that difficult to get working, hence the question above. The circuit is simple, it is straight forward except for possibly some switching that we have not really discussed much. When I say switching, I'm talking about sharp transitions on the transistors when turning them on and turning off. JB gave some hints that totem pole arrangement could be used but I have not seen this discussed, but perhaps I missed it.

Leroy
          Last edited by ldissing; 01-20-2010, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
            If i were building the digital TS, i'd problem solve on a wishboard first
            Wishboards are nice--so are true circuit boards. In all, Repeatability is the balance. Ever get frustrated in trying to troubleshoot, only to find that a wire has come loose. Anyway Whatever works is the best. You guy's are awesome at the true heart of engineering. Great design's and many mutations of truly the next generation of free energy devices. And they are all developed here. Next up the "Pulsinator" (a sneak preview) that I will post in a new thread in the coming days.

Stay tuned,

Bit's

Comment

• Hey Guys

After 2 hours of running my 3 battery TS using a SSG as the load and charging a 2nd battery things are looking good. (System has 2 input batteries and 2 charging batteries) After turning set up on and running for 2 hours input batteries are down .09 volts combined and charging batteries have gone up .27 volts combined.

I'm using (4) 75 series automotive batteries and the SSG is only drawing 60ma so it will take a few days to see if there is really a gain happening. I'll be rotating batteries every 12 hours.

I plan on adding at least 2 more SSG's as loads in a couple of days to have 4 charging batteries.

Mark

Comment

• false experiment?

Hi,

I built a few sets of TS with different configurations.
                The data from one set with 4-switches and 8 diodes makes me crazy.
                It is powering 450mA at 3V on load of 10W/12V lightbulb.
                I can't make the batteries voltage steady without drop,
                but its drop rate is different from time to time.
                It is steady on daytime(7:30~17:30) and rather gain a bit,
                but It starts to drop after 17:30 to next morning.

I don't know why,
                maybe due to room temperature is a bit different from day and night.
                It's 5~12 celsius on night-time and 16~19 celsius on daytime.
                Next time I am going to make the room temperature steady fixed and test again.
                I am going to report its result early of nextweek.

What I want to say is that the voltage keeping steady under 12hours
                can say nothing, or something. I don't know. keep experimenting...

regards,

JANG

Comment

• Analog TS

Hi guys,
                  I've been busy for the past couple of days trying to redesign analog version. I thing I got it. I built two extra circuits based on two 555 (or single 556). They're delay recovery timers. What they do is to create additional pulse to the top Q9 and Q10 trannies to open them up. Exactly what Bit's did digitally. I tested them and they do work. By accident I just neutralize my only SG switch But maybe that was a fate, since I couldn't get it to switch low anyhow. I got switching circuit built on two 555 and 556 which gives me controllable ON, OFF and d.c, plus two switches I mentioned above. It can be any type of flip flop 494 etc. As long as it will give us adjustable pulses to Q1 and Q2, adjustable "dead time" and adjustable pulse to upper ones. The way those delayed recovery work is that they get triggered from the same source as both optos for Q1/Q2 but pulse coming out can be delayed until there is enough potential. They both switch off when Q1/Q2 switch off. I'll try to get this done tomorrow. Been up 24 hrs already.

Vtech
                  'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Analog 4 batt

Good to see people still slogging away at the analog 4 battery TS; thanks to bit's, we now know how to make it fire to get the self charge. Theoretically.

Can anyone do an animation of the firing sequence, like when dr lindemann did that gravity wheel yt vid?

If people can see the exact sequence (myself included), we'll have more people able to crack the nut.

I can't do an animation, dont have a computer atm. But http://www.falstad.com/circuit/ might work, and a video on youtube would be great

Just putting it out there
                    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Bits,

Have you been programming PICs for a long time? I've noticed some interesting things that are sort of abnormal with the C compiler concerning unsigned/signed types, although they can be made to work. It just isn't standard C, so to speak. I'm using a different chip that you are, but it works well.

On another note, I did get it to charge one side of the batteries and the other side stayed steady. The charge was real, as I stopped the system, it slowly went down, but did stop and held steady at a higher potential, although I did not load them down afterwards. The batteries were what would be considered fully discharged when the charging happened. Although, I was also changing loads while taking them down to basically dead. I've recharged them fully to see what will happen this time.

My pulsing is different than yours, I don't leave it on for 1 second per side, but a maximum of 125ms (pulsing) and 125ms delay, then switch to the other side. I can vary the pulse width without recompiling. I'll give it a go again today although I have some life things getting in the way early on. Got some slightly smaller bulbs 20W 12V to try out. I can also set one side to have slightly more delay or less delay depending on what the voltage of the batteries are and what "seems" to be happening.

Leroy

Comment

• After 10 hours test and 1 hour rest run batteries lost .05 volts combined and charging batteries gained .37 volts. Rotated 2 batteries only and restarted system.

Comment

• Diurnal Scalar Waves . . .

Hi Jang,

I've seen some 'funny' effects in the wee hours of the AM from time-to-time on some of my other experiments but not yet on the Tesla Switch as I have had to curtail my nocturnal efforts due to some health problems.

My search for some answers on why I saw some energetic effects that behaved sort of like big, rolling waves (the kind of waves surfers like to ride except these are longitudinal energy waves) led me to get a copy of Constantine Meyl's book on scalar waves (among other things).

I read with great interest that the physical mass of the earth can act as a lens and modulate certain 'suspected radiant/energetic streams' from the sun, SLOWING the particles down, and in doing so perhaps enhace the absorbance of energies both in the earth and in conductive elements on the far side of the earth away from the sun (think wee hours of the early day) - at least that was one of Meyl's 'hypothesies' - and quite interesting.

Is this affecting your trials? - Perhaps . . . what I've written above is interesting speculation/conjecture by Meyl that one can ponder in those quiet moments between Tesla Switch re-builds . . . .

Seems you have made nice progress - congratulations

Cheers,

Plazma

PS - and what I observed moved a bit faster than what could be explained by thermal effects - sweeping cycles from say 0.5 to 1 every 2 or 3 minutes or so - then stable - then happening again in slow bursts maybe 2 or 3 more times over a period of say 4 hours or so. Power supplies were very stable during this, too.

Originally posted by JANGYD View Post
                          Hi,

I built a few sets of TS with different configurations.
                          The data from one set with 4-switches and 8 diodes makes me crazy.
                          It is powering 450mA at 3V on load of 10W/12V lightbulb.
                          I can't make the batteries voltage steady without drop,
                          but its drop rate is different from time to time.
                          It is steady on daytime(7:30~17:30) and rather gain a bit,
                          but It starts to drop after 17:30 to next morning.

I don't know why,
                          maybe due to room temperature is a bit different from day and night.
                          It's 5~12 celsius on night-time and 16~19 celsius on daytime.
                          Next time I am going to make the room temperature steady fixed and test again.
                          I am going to report its result early of nextweek.

What I want to say is that the voltage keeping steady under 12hours
                          can say nothing, or something. I don't know. keep experimenting...

regards,

JANG
                          Last edited by Plazma; 01-20-2010, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• resting batteries

I have some funny things happen to my batteries when I use my TS on them.

First all, I have never run my switch for over an hr at a time.

I do see charging on my batteries. However, One battery, #4, charges more than the rest of them when you check them with a volt meter while the machine is running.

After I shut down the machine and come back the next day, All the batteries have equalized to about the same voltage.

Battery 4 has went down in voltage and the three others have come up. (when I say went down, it started about 12.6 then when and charged up to 12.8 then slowly equalized back to about 12.6 after resting.)

Example battery 4 checked 12.82 volts the rest were around 12.46. This is when the machine is running and takes in account for the voltage drop that happens when I fire up the load.

After resting them for 24 hrs they all are about 12.6 and they all started about 12.5. Except bat 4 it was around 12.6 to begin with.

That is only after an hr of charging.

I plan to do a day long run as soon as I get my brushes cut down to give me some more dead time (or decrease the "duty cycle"). I have to do quite allot of machining on some of the parts and I plan to make some collector coils to surround the spark gap on the brushes that fire from the high side. I will make a couple air core torrids and a couple parallel wound coils just to see what happens.

I do not speak the same language you guys do when it comes to this stuff so bear with me....

regards,

Murlin
                            Last edited by Murlin; 01-20-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ldissing View Post
                              Bits,

Have you been programming PICs for a long time? I've noticed some interesting things that are sort of abnormal with the C compiler concerning unsigned/signed types, although they can be made to work. It just isn't standard C, so to speak. I'm using a different chip that you are, but it works well.
                              Leroy
                              I have seen some problems with programmers ability to read and reassemble the code into assembler for the chip. May want to try a different software for the programmer.

Hope this helps

Bit's

Comment

• Animation

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                                Good to see people still slogging away at the analog 4 battery TS; thanks to bit's, we now know how to make it fire to get the self charge. Theoretically.

Can anyone do an animation of the firing sequence, like when dr lindemann did that gravity wheel yt vid?

If people can see the exact sequence (myself included), we'll have more people able to crack the nut.

I can't do an animation, dont have a computer atm. But http://www.falstad.com/circuit/ might work, and a video on youtube would be great

Just putting it out there
                                Inquorate,

I can't do animation, but as a suggestion you could download the PICAXE Programming Editor (for free) from PICAXE and then paste in someone's code and hit the simulation button.

It will at least show you the switching by simulating when each transistor (output) is on or off. Then you can play around with the code to see what it does.

The manuals can also be downloaded for free, but writing the code is pretty simple anyway.
                                PICAXE also have some circuit animation software called PICAXE VSM - "PICAXE Virtual System Modelling (VSM) is a software circuit simulator, that combines a ‘virtual’ PICAXE chip with animated components and Berkeley SPICE circuit analysis to produce a simulation of a complete PICAXE project – and most circuits simulate in real time!".
                                You can download it for free from PICAXE VSM . I dowloaded it but haven't had a chance to try it out.

I ended up ordering the 40 pin PICAXE kit from MicroZed - PICAXE , the prices for their parts and kits are pretty low - mine was only $110 which included shipping from QLD.

Just a thought.

John K.

P.S. Yes, good to see everyone is still slogging away. I'm building the TS circuit again while waiting for the PICAXE kit to arrive.
                                http://teslagenx.com

Comment

Working...
                                X