Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
    I think i have the timing right now, will try rotate the batteries once an hour tomorrow, we'll see what happens

YouTube - bedini coil tesla switch hybrid part 2
    Very nice scope you have....

And....no....Don't stop posting...please.

Originally posted by leroy
    The 20W bulb was a 12V bulb....no charging on that one
    Well rats...but keep up the good work

regards,

Murlin

Comment

• Bedini quotes on the TS

I ordered some picaxe chips from the UK today as I think my biggest problem is that I cannot control the dead time and phases properly with the analog chip , and while I wait for them for the next week of two I decided to read JB posts again.
      Here are quotes from John Bedinis first few posts. Just maybe my eyes will open up.
      Enjoy

""I made a video of this device soon to be released
      I also will let Rick sell a kit after I know who you are, that includes everybody.
      The Tesla Switch is very difficult to build as most do not understand how a transistor really switches used in a differential mode. Most switch transistors with the load in the collector. Simple experiments show if the load, say a light bulb in the collector circuit and the base circuit is switch on you do not loose much energy, just the normal voltage drop.
      If you look at the Tesla Switch you will find that some of the devices are inverted in parts of the switch, you will get a loss if not switched correct. Some Tricks, to get the power through the device you must use a base discharge circuit. The audio transformers did this as it was connected between the base and emitter.
      One side must all turn on across the load, turning on three transistors at once with Opto Couplers is the correct way. This means the transistor on the high side must have its emitter connected to the negative high bank. The collector then receives the load through the low side. The same then takes place on the opposite bank. You will be using power when this happens. The trick is to adjust the load so the batteries keep charging through the load.
      As I said some of the circuit is inverted in potential and requires balancing to get the charge and discharge correct.

Just remember one thing you can only have what is left over to use, you could run an SG motor, or a Radiant Oscillator with it very easy and free yourself from the grid. I have done that in 1984 in Sylmar California when they took away all my power from my house over this energy. Yes they did cut the power lines right off my house only to find out I still had power.

In the 70's it was found that the correct pulse charging is what caused this effect. The battery as you know we are all taught the current is what charges batteries, how untrue. What is really going on is an over potential of the battery itself. The problem is that all the cells in the battery do not except the same charge, what is the trick then? The trick is the high voltage spike this divides evenly to all the cells in the form of current pulses

But what goes on in that battery is something much different as the battery develops its own currents in the chemical. To do this you must cause a high potential charge and cause the Ions to start moving without the use of current in the system. Ok how do we do this, one way was the SG machine in constant high voltage pulses. The other is abrupt capacitor discharges in one second pulses, this causes the battery sustained for long periods of time, or time charging.

The Tesla switch is something much different in the way charging is performed. The switch must be set to perform the same function as a capacitor discharge system allowing the differential across the load. So if the system is 12 volts each battery you must dump 24 volts across 12 volts very quick and cut off before things boil. 24 volts across three collector emitter drops + the diode leaves about 18 volts or less depending on junction loss, now the load must leave the differential to charge that 12 volt battery so you do not have much left.
      The load must be chosen very careful or you will loose and this will not leave anything for charging
      Just remember one thing you can only have what is left over to use, you could run an SG motor, or a Radiant Oscillator with it very easy and free yourself from the grid

I'm using the MJL21194 because when switching it can go negative. I know this because we have built negative resistance oscillators with them. Peter L also knows this device goes negative.

Go as slow as you can to get it running

The potential across the circuit and the abrupt discharge is where the energy comes from. But you must keep the batteries charging, this is what causes the batteries to sustain a high charge. In a way you can say your stealing the surface charge and applying it to the load as excess energy. So we are just changing one form of energy to another with excess charge.

I find many questions and will get to them all so do not think I'm ignoring you all, it's just I'm going though all the analog circuits to see if I have missed something I did not say to the group. I want you all to be successful with this, no secrets here.

Comment

• analog timer

Hi gang,

For the past couple days I was playing with analog timer which I posted here. I had to change couple values: - capacitor in flip flop should be 10u not 0.01u as drawn. Also both outputs (pin 3) from delay 555's should have optos connected to the positive, not ground as I drew, which means pin 3 to cathode of opto and its anode to "+". A bit tricky to work with since you have 6 pots to adjust. I was able to get flip flop to switch 1s per side (I can get lower) and pulse out to Q9 and Q10 from delayed recovery 555's. One thing I'm not happy with is the pause between Q1 and Q2. Precisely, between the point where Q1 turns off/ Q9 turns ON and Q2 turns ON. The same on the other side. My dead time pause is too short and I can't increase it by any means.
        I connected my TS to it with two 5W 12V bulbs as a load. What I don't like is both of them are pulsing at the same time. What I see is they both lit (half way) and there is a short pulse where they both dimm, but this pulse is only once per full TS cycle, not once per side. Also, top batteries (as you see on the diagram) are steady but bottom ones are dropping slow. I connected DMM's across neg and pos of both banks and I can read up to 24V when banks are in series. All transistors are cold. One more thing: I connected small bulb between negatives of lower batteries and both loads are pulsing according to each side switching, not at the same time anymore. It seems like everything is switching as should but there is a problem with timing - pause, to be exact. I was hoping to report better news but that's the way it is, for now

Vtech
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
          Here are quotes from John Bedinis first few posts. Just maybe my eyes will open up.
          Enjoy
          Thanks nvisser, it is always good to have JBs comments consolidated. Kind of flies in the face of some of what we are doing, doesn't it?

Leroy

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
            Enjoy

"The Tesla switch is something much different in the way charging is performed. The switch must be set to perform the same function as a capacitor discharge system allowing the differential across the load. So if the system is 12 volts each battery you must dump 24 volts across 12 volts very quick and cut off before things boil. 24 volts across three collector emitter drops + the diode leaves about 18 volts or less depending on junction loss, now the load must leave the differential to charge that 12 volt battery so you do not have much left.
            The load must be chosen very careful or you will loose and this will not leave anything for charging
            Just remember one thing you can only have what is left over to use, you could run an SG motor, or a Radiant Oscillator with it very easy and free yourself from the grid"
            Thanks Vissie. The bit I quoted is the bit that struck me the most. I'm going to tattoo it on my forehead

John K.
            http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• More Bedini quotes

Looks like the posts dried up
              Here are more quote from JB

"Forget the current as we want to charge with using the smallest amount current in every circuit we build, and that is conserving energy, and it can be done. When Tesla figured out pulse discharges is when we have seen this different form of energy in the gaseous state, so the trick is to catch it and use it somehow, and Tesla did. Nature uses very small currents to form everything we have and it takes time to work.The energy you seek is around the wire in the form of a gas, it must be converted.
              John B

No I will not answer any questions on the SG here as this is about the Tesla Switch at this time. Progress is made buy focusing on one thing at a time

Use the STPS8H100D diode as you may find that it works much better.

Heatsinks depends on the load you want to use, I do everything with small currents so I can study what is going on at first. Sometimes you must start from scratch, as if you have never learned anything. If noticed I added the duty cycle adjustment to the PWM circuit

I also know that you could do a PIC chip to do all of this that would be a blessing, but I do not need it as I like to make the adjustments and as I go along I find more and different kinds of energies showing up. The switch has three function it can do if you give it a little more thought

I did not just bring out that dumb bicycle wheel called the SG for no reason, it was the key to understanding the use of potential flow in charging batteries with no current.

But here is what happened, people started putting meters all over it and tried to use conventional text book formulas to explain it, that does not work with a new form of energy so you can't explain it. The SG is a energizer and not a Motor. it's an energy vacuum pump as all coils are in their space time, where does the extra energy come from?

THE TESLA SWITCH AND THE SCALAR CHARGER IS VERY TRICKY
              This is all tricky work as we can not find a book on it. For over 30 + years I have been working with Bearden trying every circuit he talks about and I have proved 90% of it when done correct.

I'm only here to help if I can get people to look at things. This all should be common knowledge when it come to energy. At times I think everybody on Planet Earth is in the Twilight Zone, or It could be Me?

What is real funny is the other day I was looking for something and this group popped up. I started reading and said, what the hell, now is the time, one last try. Glad to meet you all, your a great bunch of people at least you try. Let's just get everybody to get it to work, no one left in the cold.
              John B

Comment

• fish tank analogy

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                I didn't mean it like that leroy, i enjoy your ramblings

What i meant is that the method of tricking the aether to give up free charge in the 4 battery tesla switch, vs the 3 battery bedini coil hybrid, seems to be quite different.

I believe the 3 battery uses the ion's inertial properties and the extended magnetic field 'action time' of the collapsing coil.

But i have not yet worked out how the 4 battery switch is working, unless it's like a square fish tank being shoved side to side; the wave hitting the glass of the tank and the next 'push' both coinciding, until (if the timing is right) the wave builds higher and higher.

This builds a floating voltage, or free charge that bounces back and forth on top of the batteries.

So, in essence the two systems unlock the aether, zpe field, in quite different ways. 2 different beasts.

So when i asked if i should continue to post my progress, it was because i don't want to be confusing people by racing a donkey in a horse race, as it were.

Or maybe this post will help define the 2 different methods. I'll just keep posting my progress here anyway.

Love and light all

yea I like that analogy.... please keep posting I am learning loads from you guys
                http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

• Help JB

JB,

I know you read this, at least occasionally. I realize that 4 volts is about the max we can utilized and still charge the batteries, at least I think this is the case based on our previous posts and what you have said to others.

The problem is....I blow out 300 ma bulbs at 3.87V. I have a digital setup and I can increase the voltage slowly across the two series batteries, but they will not charge...until I blow the bulbs. The start charging, and if I leave them...they increase enough to blow the bulbs. Is this normal? Is this what I should expect? Should I expect to be changing the settings as the batteries increase, or is the "charge" time too long?

Thanks,

Leroy
                  Last edited by ldissing; 01-27-2010, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ldissing View Post
                    JB,

I know you read this, at least occasionally. I realize that 4 volts is about the max we can utilized and still charge the batteries, at least I think this is the case based on our previous posts and what you have said to others.

The problem is....I blow out 300 ma bulbs at 4V. I have a digital setup and I can increase the voltage slowly across the two series batteries, but the will not charge...until I blow the bulbs. The start charging, and if I leave them...they increase enough to blow the bulbs. Is this normal? Is this what I should expect? Should I expect to be changing the settings as the batteries increase, or is the "charge" time too long?

Thanks,

Leroy
                    Leroy, try two bulbs in parallel (total of 4 and see what that yeilds).

Bit's

Comment

• copy

Guys take a look at this YouTube - Self Running electronic motor prototype in development
                      it looks a lot like the t/s that we are working on here
                      Kevin

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                        Leroy, try two bulbs in parallel (total of 4 and see what that yeilds).

Bit's
                        I don't have enough bulbs, only bought 4 of each and had to put to in series to get 3.87 V, so....guess I need to get buy some stock in RS!

I'll try to get some more and give it a shot, or put some bigger resistors in the optos so the current is lower in the TS.

Leroy

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Yes Leroy,
                          I do read the progress here, but have been real busy on the earth batteries for the switch. What can I help with? but I think Bit's is right with the bulbs. That video is great since it is using a hidden field, RF power transmitter. all about raising money for the shop........... B.S
                          John B
                          John Bedini
                          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• 3 battery tesla switch bedini coil hybrid trail 1 start

Bedini coil Tesla Switch Hybrid - Heretical Builders

See the above link for details and video link
                            Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Its good to see Mr Bedini looking in.
                              Leroy.
                              Does this indicate that we should use a few 3V torch bulbs in parralel to prevent them from blowing?
                              I still get the feeling that the lower the resistance of the load the lower the voltage drop over it. So it does not realy matter what voltage bulb we use to get charging. Only when using low rated voltage bulbs they will light up brighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by redcar1957 View Post
                                Guys take a look at this YouTube - Self Running electronic motor prototype in development
                                it looks a lot like the t/s that we are working on here
                                Kevin
                                Not quite, and I'm not quite sure I'm buying their "quantum theory". I'm not skeptic but there is something fishy. Don't know what, yet
                                I postponed my attempts to get analog solid s. switching for TS. Didn't give up on it but need a break. I'll start testing DTS this week (hopefully). I didn't realize that finding 9pin serial cable may be such a problem, and this is the only component missing for my switch

@John Bedini -"have been real busy on the earth batteries for the switch" I guess, saying that "the sky is a limit" doesn't apply to you

Vtech
                                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Working...
                                X