Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    You'll get it, one way or the other I think you're on the right track.

Vtech
    Thanks for the encouragement vtech, I've written down the way you said to do it, will give it a go when cash flow problems improve (gotta move house etc) but until then just trying to be inventive.
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
      (gotta move house etc) but until then just trying to be inventive.
      - If you're planning to fiddle with resonant frq. of your house to make it levitate....well just play safe
      Sorry, it is not a laughing matter but when you mentioned "trying to be inventive" in the next line, it was the first thing which crossed my mind You see how much confidence I have in your skills. Hope you don't mind my "late night" sense of humor

Vtech
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
        - If you're planning to fiddle with resonant frq. of your house to make it levitate....well just play safe
        Sorry, it is not a laughing matter but when you mentioned "trying to be inventive" in the next line, it was the first thing which crossed my mind You see how much confidence I have in your skills. Hope you don't mind my "late night" sense of humor

Vtech
        if I could levitate the house, or at least cause some fundamental damage to the foundations, I would. Got a baby coming in two months, don't like my landlord at the moment.

Always appreciate humor vtech thanks for the grin

Edit, tried the solid state relay;

PCB Mount Solid State Relay 5V - Jaycar Electronics

But it wouldn't switch on the common/normally open end, instead staying always on. It was indicating switching on the 'coil' end, so I'm guessing it was a defective part. Bugger.
        Last edited by Inquorate; 01-31-2010, 11:35 AM.
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• D-TS and Transformer??

You bet!

Hi gang, more test results;

YouTube - D-TS & Transformer.MPG

My goal is to have the transformer power the Cap's.

Bit's

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
            You bet!

Bit's
            Hello Bits,
            Very interesting video. It seems like you are trying different things with the switch and I am very anxious to build the DTS board as well. I hope I will be able to contribute to the progress. Did you make the PCB that you are using or did you have it made thru PCB express or some one like that? I have purchased the equipment to cut my own PCB's but have not spent the time to set it up as yet. I do not like using bread boards either, they can leave to many questions when prototyping IMHO.
            Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by Rl2003 View Post
              Hello Bits,
              Very interesting video. It seems like you are trying different things with the switch and I am very anxious to build the DTS board as well. I hope I will be able to contribute to the progress. Did you make the PCB that you are using or did you have it made thru PCB express or some one like that? I have purchased the equipment to cut my own PCB's but have not spent the time to set it up as yet. I do not like using bread boards either, they can leave to many questions when prototyping IMHO.
              Mark
              Hi Mark, I use PCB Express to have my boards made. Glad to see your interest in the D-TS.

Bit's

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                You bet!

Bit's
                That looks good Bits.
                I could not see the code properly but it looked like you pulse every 60msec for 10msec only. That is at about 16Hz?
                You connect between what you call the positive side of J6 (that is to the feedback diodes for parralel batteries) and the negative side of J5 (that is effectively the negative of battery 4!) Now why would you connect it there?

Comment

• You guys are great!

@ Vissie

That looks great. I was wondering how to simplify that bipolar TS because I don't have on hand quite enough stuff to do the whole thing. And here you go and show how to build half which I'm thinking might work even better than the whole thing. Great.

@ Bits

Don't you ever rest? Before I can catch you with what you are doing you are already off on another interesting idea. It's a good thing I am retired or you would wear me out trying to keep up. Good job with the transformer!

Keep the great ideas coming, Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
                    That looks good Bits.
                    I could not see the code properly but it looked like you pulse every 60msec for 10msec only. That is at about 16Hz?
                    You connect between what you call the positive side of J6 (that is to the feedback diodes for parralel batteries) and the negative side of J5 (that is effectively the negative of battery 4!) Now why would you connect it there?
                    Not sure, but it is the one that yeilded the highest voltage. It's interesting that when I hooked it up to the cap, that I got negative voltage when I thought I should have gotten positive. Too weird.

Comment

• Transformer TS version

Thought I'd give the transformer version a go as per the Mueller document. Of course, the 1000uf cap will charge and discharge at a specific rate depending on the ohms of the transformer and the voltage applied. I can still light up 50W 12V bulbs and on down to 2.33 depending on the rates, so we'll see what happens.

Leroy
                      Last edited by ldissing; 01-31-2010, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Coils

Is there a reason why there are no coils in the Tesla switch? It seems like every thing that Tesla did had some sort of coil involved. Even JB's workings all have coils. This is just a idea so humor me in this. I realize that the battery is an Inductor, Capacitor and has resistance, but what we are trying to get to is more useful energy out than what is needed, right? Running a load. Not just a little light bulb. Just keeping the batteries charging each other is great, but IMHO not the goal.
                        I think that one needs to assist the batteries along, in other words, drawing energy in from the vacuum as well as the correct switching. Like I said, humor me. I just was thinking that the batteries on there own can only do so much work. Even with the greatest switching. If you could allow for a coil to be pulsed along with the switching. Like a SS, SSG, WM and the like, can we not pull some more into this? After all electrons are free floating and from what I have read, is they can be used. The coil would store more energy and the switching would release it. The more coil the bigger the load.
                        I plan to build a mechanical version of the TS to test this theory, using the schematic from post #469 unless someone has a better idea.
                        Mark

"Impossible is not a word, it is just a reason for someone not to try."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rl2003 View Post
                          Is there a reason why there are no coils in the Tesla switch? It seems like every thing that Tesla did had some sort of coil involved. Even JB's workings all have coils. This is just a idea so humor me in this. I realize that the battery is an Inductor, Capacitor and has resistance, but what we are trying to get to is more useful energy out than what is needed, right? Running a load. Not just a little light bulb. Just keeping the batteries charging each other is great, but IMHO not the goal.
                          I think that one needs to assist the batteries along, in other words, drawing energy in from the vacuum as well as the correct switching. Like I said, humor me. I just was thinking that the batteries on there own can only do so much work. Even with the greatest switching. If you could allow for a coil to be pulsed along with the switching. Like a SS, SSG, WM and the like, can we not pull some more into this? After all electrons are free floating and from what I have read, is they can be used. The coil would store more energy and the switching would release it. The more coil the bigger the load.
                          I plan to build a mechanical version of the TS to test this theory, using the schematic from post #469 unless someone has a better idea.
                          Mark

"Impossible is not a word, it is just a reason for someone not to try."
                          I've been doing just that, it's all in one place here;

Bedini coil Tesla Switch Hybrid - Heretical Builders

But if you make the 555 timer, it needs an 300ohm resistor between optoisolator pin 2 and 555 pin 1. You don't need the cap and diode off optoisolator pin 4 (or 5, can't recall just now). Without the 300ohm resistor, the opto and 555 will burn out with extended runs.

Comment

• Battery Bible

I have searched my files for the past few days and finally found it It is too big to post as an attachment but here is a link to my online folder - 4shared.com - document sharing - download Bedini-The_Battery_Bible.pdf

Enjoy
                            Vtech
                            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                              I've been doing just that, it's all in one place here;

Bedini coil Tesla Switch Hybrid - Heretical Builders

But if you make the 555 timer, it needs an 300ohm resistor between optoisolator pin 2 and 555 pin 1. You don't need the cap and diode off optoisolator pin 4 (or 5, can't recall just now). Without the 300ohm resistor, the opto and 555 will burn out with extended runs.
                              Inquorate, I found a schematic you posted on Dec 5th and it is not very clear for me to read(bad Picture quality) may be when I tried to down load it. In this schematic there is no connection between Opti pin 1 and 555 pin 2. Is there a newer version of your schematic?
                              Mark

Comment

• Inquorate,
                                I also noticed in a post, from the 25th of this month(on your fourm), some wave form pictures -0997 and -0995. They look a lot like the hand drawn wave form, from JB in an earlier post I believe. If so it seems that you are on the right track.
                                Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X