Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
    Back in business, hope to perform extensive tests over the weekend..

Got some funny scope shots. Weird, might be a malfunction??

Here's the video

YouTube - tesla switch bedini hybrid

Here's a scope shot of the same coil in the video, weird ringing that I'd like to emphasize somehow, maybe with an LC tank

Scope shot coil ringing - Vox
    I'm not really up to speed on all this but I do have a similar scope I think (Phillips digital). What speed is your scope? I think you said it's 50 Mhz? What frequency roughly were the spikes coming at? The odd blob? you point out if I'm seeing it correctly is strange unless it's something happening at very high frequency - which it almost looks like it could be. BTW I think your audio cut out about the last half minute or so unless you were done talking. Any thoughts on what that might be? Is it possible the transistor is flaking out?
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      I'm not really up to speed on all this but I do have a similar scope I think (Phillips digital). What speed is your scope? I think you said it's 50 Mhz? What frequency roughly were the spikes coming at? The odd blob? you point out if I'm seeing it correctly is strange unless it's something happening at very high frequency - which it almost looks like it could be. BTW I think your audio cut out about the last half minute or so unless you were done talking. Any thoughts on what that might be? Is it possible the transistor is flaking out?
      Did a follow-up video for you ewizard.

YouTube - ts bedini hybrid, for ewizard

Ps, the sound usually goes at the end of my videos, there's something wrong with my mobile phone (a few things actually, I need a new one) - I try not to say anything important in the last minute
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Everyone gone on holidays for the weekend?

The schematic

Updated schematic - Vox

The square wave generator

YouTube - variable pulse width square wave signal generator with protection from inductive spikes

And the data, showing that even with a damaged battery, there's energy gain with the tesla switch bedini hybrid.

But because of the defective battery, I cannot be 100 percent sure. I ask if you have a spare day to please replicate.

Love and light, happy valentine's day
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Oops forgot the video link

YouTube - energy gain from 6 hr run of tesla switch bedini hybrid

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
            At last I took some time to built the SG3524 flip flop on a piece of vero board. Never tried it as everybody had trouble with low frequencies.
            Build like the diagram from JB- fix for SG- it runs down to One pulse on each side every 1 sec and the duty cycle can go down to nothing.
            I will try it out on the full 6 transistor switch
            I had it with all this PWM chips that cannot run low frequencies. This thing was working perfectly till I left it alone. Then it stops or run only on the one side or stays on permanently on one side charging the one side and running down the other side. I will put it aside and wait for the picaxe

Comment

• one-sided SG3524

Hi nvisser,

I did finally get the SG3524 to run reliably. You need to change the timing cap to a smaller value. No larger than 1 uf. You will then need to increase the timing resistance to get back to the slow pulse rate. I used 2 500k pots in series so I would have a full range of adjustment. I do agree the picaxe chip is the only way to go. After mine came in I never looked at the SG chip again. The picaxe gives you so much more control. I just thought I would tell you how to get the SG chip to work until your picaxe comes in.

Good luck, Carroll
              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Thank you carroll
                I will try it
                I thought about it as I saw on the data sheet that a 104 was the largest cap they use on the grafts, but I did not try it out as I found before that large pots made the TL494 to drift in frequency., but that would not matter at 1 Hz I think.
                Vissie

Comment

• simple seems a winner

Bedini coil Tesla Switch Hybrid - Page 2 - Heretical Builders

Comment

• sg3524

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                    Hi nvisser,

I did finally get the SG3524 to run reliably. You need to change the timing cap to a smaller value. No larger than 1 uf. You will then need to increase the timing resistance to get back to the slow pulse rate. I used 2 500k pots in series so I would have a full range of adjustment. I do agree the picaxe chip is the only way to go. After mine came in I never looked at the SG chip again. The picaxe gives you so much more control. I just thought I would tell you how to get the SG chip to work until your picaxe comes in.

Good luck, Carroll
                    Hi Carroll,

Do you have the full schematic for your setup including the SG3524 chip
                    wiring posted anywhere?
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• SG3524 schematic

Hi Aaron,

No I don't have the full circuit posted. I do have the TS part of my circuit posted on page 61 of this thread. The post number is 1825. I was using the SG3524 circuit John B. posted on page 19 post number 551 with a slight modification. I changed the 2 uf cap to a 1 mf cap. I posted a couple of posts back that I had gone to 2 500k pots in series. That was from memory and of course was wrong. LOL I just double checked that and what I had really done was put a single 500k pot in series with the original 100k pot. This gave me a coarse and fine adjustment of the frequency. I used John's circuit of optos with 1 uf caps and 1N4001 diodes to connect the SG3524 to my TS circuit. I hope this answers your questions. If not feel free to ask about anything else. Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• @valentin - I don't know, sorry. I've been working on the basic principles of the battery's ions, electrons, and their aether, and the magnetic lines of force and it's aether..

This thread has gone ridiculously silent. Where is everyone and what are they doing?

Comment

• Is anybody out there

I am still waiting to pick up some new batteries, that are all matched, and then I can start doing some tests. Thanks to Bit's I have a very nice D-TS board to do this. I hope to help to the discussion and try some idea's that have been bouncing around in my brain. Until then I have reserved myself to just reading what is going on.
                          Mark

Comment

• still here just lurking

I replicated the 3 batt TS but truthfully this is above my head about 6 inches.... just trying to learn, ask me about the SG got lots of experience with that!
                            http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

• Tesla Switch

I'm still working on it, some days are better than others.

I've had a D-TS running where all batteries will gain about 0.01V every few minutes, but then they sit there after a few hours, or start running down.

I'm starting to run out of ideas though...

But I'm, determined to keep at it until it works.

John K.
                              http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Time to get the party started.

Ok Gang, here is a new twist to the DigitalTesla Switch. Introducing the "Pulsinator II". It really is quite simple and still is under evaluation as to where the "Sweet" spot is. Using the drawing and firing the tranny's in this order, Q1(pin7) then Q3(pin5), then Q2(pin6), then Q4(pin4) and with this delay;

Main:

high 7
                                pause 4000
                                low 7
                                pause 10000
                                high 5
                                pause 4000
                                low 5
                                pause 10000
                                high 6
                                pause 4000
                                low 6
                                pause 10000
                                high 4
                                pause 4000
                                low 4
                                pause 10000

goto Main

The operation allows batt 1 and batt 2 to series up (Q1) and begin to charge batt3(through the diodes). With batt 3 now at a slightly elevated charge, (Q3) now series up batt 3 and 4 and begins to charge batt 1 and so forth and so on. No load is driven, just a simple battery charger (well a "simply" sophisticated battery charger).
                                I do not want to derail any testing with the many versions of the Tesla Switch, but felt the "Pulsinator II" was based on the D-TS.

here is the b/m;
                                1n4001-Q1 1n4001
                                1n4001-Q2 1n4001
                                1n4001-Q3 1n4001
                                1n4001-Q4 1n4001
                                C1 0.01uf 103
                                Cap-Q1 2.2uf
                                Cap-Q2 2.2uf
                                Cap-Q3 2.2uf
                                Cap-Q4 2.2uf
                                D1 STPS8H100D
                                D2 STPS8H100D
                                D3 STPS8H100D
                                D4 STPS8H100D
                                D5 STPS8H100D
                                D6 STPS8H100D
                                D7 STPS8H100D
                                D8 STPS8H100D
                                DB9
                                J1
                                J2
                                J3
                                J4
                                LED1 Blue
                                LED2 Green
                                LED3 Red
                                LED4 Yellow
                                Q1 MJL21194
                                Q2 MJL21194
                                Q3 MJL21194
                                Q4 MJL21194
                                R1 100R 2 Watt
                                R2 10k 1/2 Watt
                                R3 10k 1/4 Watt
                                R4 22k 1/4 Watt
                                R5 100R 1/4 Watt
                                R6 100R 1/4 Watt
                                R7 100R 1/4 Watt
                                R8 100R 1/4 Watt
                                R9 150R 2 Watt
                                SW1 Reset E28
                                U1 PICAXE-18X
                                U-Q1 H11d1
                                U-Q2 H11d1
                                U-Q3 H11d1
                                U-Q4 H11d1
                                Z1 1N4733A

Bit's
                                Last edited by Bit's-n-Bytes; 05-25-2010, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X