X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks a zillion , will study

Comment

• Darkwizard,
      Is this a solid state dual cap dumped SG (jt) type of setup?

You seem to dump while running, so no self sustained setup?

Stevan C

Comment

• Originally posted by darkwizard View Post
        This is my research [ATTACH]5305[/ATTACH]

When you close the switch the spike is developed, that is why some people uses resistors to charge the cap, but the resistor transfer the energy into heat,

now with a coil you can transduce it into real power.

High inductance, very low impedance coil.

DW,

I'm in total agreement with your findings and explanation.

Schpankme

"I'm not a cynic, I'm a hypocrite, there's a difference - hypocrites believe in something." -- Roy Zimmerman

Comment

• Yes, it is two solid state/ sg / joule thief / setup. The best choice is the School Girl motor in resonant mode. With some generator coils the better....

No it isn't self-sustaining, and i won't close the circuit because doing that will burn the energy.

I'm trying to figure out which coil or transformer is the best...

PD: John mind is wonderful....
          Last edited by darkwizard; 04-15-2010, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• @Darkwizard:

What's the rationale for using two SGs? Are they in-sync or out of phase, or just out of tune (non equal cycle/sec)?
            Why not use quafilar or pentafilar one SG (4 BJT)?
            Or did it happen by chance?

Stevan C.
            Last edited by StevanC; 04-16-2010, 03:49 PM. Reason: to whome?

Comment

• The circuit can be modified in order to use trifilar, quadfilar or pentafilar coils, it is your own choice, i'm just showing the basic concept there.

Thanks for the remark.

Comment

• just read the document

stevan, you are like wiley coyote super genius

Originally posted by StevanC View Post
                This is how i did it (PUBLIC DOMAIN)

"https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8Bd_xdCEfDkOTgyMTM5OWEtMjgyYy00OWE3LTg4N TMtODllYTc4MDYxNzAw&hl=en"

I'm not swearing, it's google docs.
                report problems if any?

This is PUBLIC and is GPLv3 (not allowed to be closed any more)

http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

• Originally posted by stonewater View Post
                  stevan, you are like wiley coyote super genius
                  stonewater?
                  should I now joy or frown for it?

hopefuly I end up better than he

Comment

• What about more energetic solar panels?

@StevanC -

HUGE congrats on a really nice job on PV amp/Tesla Switch

@All - Some of the bigger solar panels are pretty energetic like 200 watts at
                    ~27volts and ~8 amps DC, or so. Any experience or suggestions as to
                    best way to marry up StevanC's PVAmp with beefier solar panels? Some crude
                    guesses include 100 Volt Caps . . . 24+Volt charging battery - and try to stay
                    inside the SOA of the MJL, if possible. Just curious about the bigger panels . . .

Best,

Plazma
                    Last edited by Plazma; 04-17-2010, 11:11 PM. Reason: Fix CRet in paragraph

Comment

• bedini radiant amplifier

I saw one of Johns switches at an energy conference last week in idaho. 410 volts of solar panel at 12V had no problems..... they are going to be releasing an 80 amp model!
                      http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

• Please Clarify . . .

@Stonewater

Thanks for the information - but I am a bit confused as to the numbers
                        you mention - that is, 1) do you mean that a 410 V DC PV string is being used to charge a 12 V DC battery; or 2) a 410 Watt solar panel at 12 volts was being used by the switch to charge a battery bank? 80 amps on the input?! WOW! Very impressive.

Thanks for any clarification.

Cheers,

Plazma

Originally posted by stonewater View Post
                        I saw one of Johns switches at an energy conference last week in idaho. 410 volts of solar panel at 12V had no problems..... they are going to be releasing an 80 amp model!

Comment

• Spike

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                          Ok,
                          1)one doubles the voltage and slams it back to the battery(Scalar Charger)
                          2)but it is more then that as this one is a current charge pump.
                          3)This is very simple to do with two transistors and some diodes.
                          4)The first part of this is how much potential can you move in a micro second before the current builds up in the circuit?
                          John B
                          from post #1028

MY first guide is no.4) can be curtailed to
                          1)HOW MUCH(before the current builds up in the circuit)
                          2)CURRENTLESS POTENTIAL(before the current builds up in the circuit)
                          3)move in A MICRO second(before the current builds up in the circuit)

I'm starting to see the spike in my every circuit. Negistor is beyond me.
                          1)Spike is pulsing in a microsecond(may be 200~500 nano second)
                          2)Before main current flows on steady state(need 10~30us to reach max)
                          3)So this spike is not related to how many current flows in the circuit.
                          4)Impedance needs to be checked very carefully.
                          CURRENT is not the solution.
                          The only soultion is the swithing and impedance.

Onemore thing.
                          I saw something on the simplified circuit with 2Trs and 10 diodes.
                          With the correct pulsing and proper impedance
                          this siplified circuit CAN BE WORKED properly like othe complicated circuit.
                          Anyway let's go ahead and further.

Regards,

JangYD.

Comment

• Guys do you know that the

Modified Tesla Switch Solar Charger from Energex
                            YouTube - MVI_2378.AVI
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEEnZdpMHtE

Is gone? , i cant find any video's on them, have they all gone??.

Ash

Comment

• Yes . They are all gone
                              I installed the ASK toolbar. With it you can go back and save all the You Tube videos that you watched after wards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plazma View Post
                                @StevanC -

HUGE congrats on a really nice job on PV amp/Tesla Switch

@All - Some of the bigger solar panels are pretty energetic like 200 watts at
                                ~27volts and ~8 amps DC, or so. Any experience or suggestions as to
                                best way to marry up StevanC's PVAmp with beefier solar panels? Some crude
                                guesses include 100 Volt Caps . . . 24+Volt charging battery - and try to stay
                                inside the SOA of the MJL, if possible. Just curious about the bigger panels . . .

Best,

Plazma
                                Plazma,
                                kind thanks.

RE @all:
                                There is little chance in scaling up a concept not exploerd enough (=running before crouching)

Didn't You see that the circuit I posted "contains them all"?

All discussed variants of this thread are contained in my rig (I test run them all) and all have flaws vs. benefits.

I would encourage all to try build ths one - it is verified it works (now all sharing are free to roport (You know who You are )).
                                It does what's claimed it will (~3000A/ms)

It is a great sandbox for this tech IMHO. It is ideal:
                                A. for shunting diodes across some of the BJTs to explore variants with less nr. of BJTs (a diode FVD is 0,7 max, while a BJT FVD is 1V at least)
                                B. for shorting out BJTs with zero FVD ("clipping") for exploring "BUSS" topologies (eg. shorting both "bottom" BJTs)
                                C. exploring and charting gains versus various topologies

By far not exausted area yet, there is time for scaling up as it is simple and straigth forward.

Stevan C.

Comment

Working...
                                X