No announcement yet.

Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh ya I did a 5us off time. I just pulse a pin that wasn't being used. I forgot that.

Cheers
    Matt

Comment

• Radiant

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
      Oh ya I did a 5us off time. I just pulse a pin that wasn't being used. I forgot that.

Cheers
      Matt
      Thx Matt.

I've read this page RADIANT ELECTRICITY about 20 times recently and always get more ideas from reading it. A relay produces the same sparking that Tesla is talking about, no?

Matt, you generated the blue lightning with the point contact that you were using on your wheel....I'm thinking we must come up with something to utilize this energy...and redirect it back into our systems.

I've come up with a circuit...playing with it some more to redirect energy back to the front end of a SSG (or other system) and will continue to work on it...the shuttling of energy.

Been quiet out there in EF land.

Leroy

Comment

• Originally posted by ldissing View Post
        Thx Matt.

I've read this page RADIANT ELECTRICITY about 20 times recently and always get more ideas from reading it. A relay produces the same sparking that Tesla is talking about, no?
        Matt, you generated the blue lightning with the point contact that you were using on your wheel....I'm thinking we must come up with something to utilize this energy...and redirect it back into our systems.
        I've come up with a circuit...playing with it some more to redirect energy back to the front end of a SSG (or other system) and will continue to work on it...the shuttling of energy.
        Been quiet out there in EF land.
        Leroy
        Your talking about the simple motor in my video.
        The blue spark shows up in point contacts when you are not discharging the coil into a charge battery. It a regular spark. I don't think its anything like what talked about in the article.

Matt

Comment

• been away for a long while.. trying to catch up on all the messages. wondering if someone might post a summary of knowledge for the tesla switch to date. link to the "official" schematic etc. that would be greatly appreciated.

slloyd

Comment

• Originally posted by slloyd View Post
            been away for a long while.. trying to catch up on all the messages. wondering if someone might post a summary of knowledge for the tesla switch to date. link to the "official" schematic etc. that would be greatly appreciated.

slloyd
            Hey Sonny,

Welcome back to the party LOL!

If only it was that easy. The past few months has seen a lot of people drop off, or go into a different direction. AFAIK, there is no "official schematic", but there have been several spin-offs posted that are based on the "original" schematics that were on JB's pages.

Personally, I've been working closely with a couple of the guys on this thread on TS based circuits that also incorporate several other Bedini based circuits and concepts. Basically, I'm trying to make the best use of a solar panel to charge batteries - including "low light" conditions where the PV panel is outputting very little.

John K.
            http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Inverter 2 cap pulser

Hello Bits,
              I want to replicate the Inverter 2 cap pulser as is. I got hold of the schematic you posted in the thread but cant seem to find the component values post . I clearly remember seeing the post but simply cant find them ... shouldnt be astonishing considering the size of this thread though

The idea is to use the pulsinator in the back end of the window motor circuit to pulse the CEMF into a second battery . Now there is a gang of four university students looking for an interesting project for their final year engineering project and i think the pulsinator could be a great project for them . Can you please help out with component specifications and any other tips ???

Thanks,
              Bhargav

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhargav View Post
                Hello Bits,
                I want to replicate the Inverter 2 cap pulser as is. I got hold of the schematic you posted in the thread but cant seem to find the component values post . I clearly remember seeing the post but simply cant find them ... shouldnt be astonishing considering the size of this thread though

The idea is to use the pulsinator in the back end of the window motor circuit to pulse the CEMF into a second battery . Now there is a gang of four university students looking for an interesting project for their final year engineering project and i think the pulsinator could be a great project for them . Can you please help out with component specifications and any other tips ???

Thanks,
                Bhargav
                Bhargav, thanks. I will get you the component list here shortly.

1n4001-Q1 1n4001
                1n4001-Q5 1n4001
                C1 0.33uf
                C2 0.1uf
                C3 35,000uf 35V
                C4 10,000uf 35V
                C5 10,000uf 35V
                C6 35,000uf 50V
                Cap-Q1 1.0uf
                Cap-Q5 1.0uf
                D1 STPS8H100D
                D2 1N5408
                D3 STPS8H100D
                D4 Bridge
                D5 1N5408
                D6 STPS8H100D
                D9 STPS8H100D
                DB9
                J1
                J2
                J3
                LED1 Red
                LED2 Red
                LED3 Red
                LED4 Red
                Q1 MJL21194
                Q2 MJL21194
                Q3 MJL21193
                Q4 MJL21194
                Q5 MJL21194
                Q6 MJL21194
                Q7 MJL21193
                Q8 MJL21194
                R1 120K 1/4 watt
                R2 10k 1/2 Watt
                R3 10k 1/4 Watt
                R4 22k 1/4 Watt
                R5 330R 1/4 Watt
                R6 330R 1/4 Watt
                R7 100 Ohm 1/4 Watt
                R8 100 Ohm 1/4 Watt
                R9 10K pot
                SW1 Reset E28
                T1 273-1365A
                U1 PICAXE-18X
                U3 LM7805
                U-Q1 H11d1
                U-Q3 H11d1
                U-Q5 H11d1
                U-Q7 H11d1

Jeff
                Last edited by Bit's-n-Bytes; 10-05-2010, 08:38 PM. Reason: list attached

Comment

• Gone Shopping

Hey Jeff,
                  Thanks for the part specs . Ok , i did a bit of shopping today . Couldnt find the below parts :

C3 35,000uf 35V - Is there a hard set rule for uf/V rating . How much can i deviate

C6 35,000uf 50V - How much can i deviate on the uf/V rating

D1 STPS8H100D --- bought MUR8100e(datasheet attached... is this OK?? )

T1 273-1365A --- datasheet attached :says 12VAC output , 450ma transformer with 120Vac input . But the schematic says 56 Vac output . Is something amiss or the circuit setup in schematic right??

I got the 4A rated bridge . I guess this is enough ...

I did find rest of the components

Do let me know your thoughts when you find time ...

Regards,
                  Bhargav
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Bhargav; 10-07-2010, 03:26 PM. Reason: forgot attachments :)

Comment

Hey Jeff,
                    Thanks for the part specs . Ok , i did a bit of shopping today . Couldnt find the below parts :

C3 35,000uf 35V - Is there a hard set rule for uf/V rating . How much can i deviate You can deviate alot, in fact I am getting better results using a 350uf 350V cap at the moment, just watch the output volts do not exceed the caps rating.

C6 35,000uf 50V - How much can i deviate on the uf/V ratingNot really needed unless you are feeding AC

D1 STPS8H100D --- bought MUR8100e(datasheet attached... is this OK?? )I can only recommend what I have tested

T1 273-1365A --- datasheet attached :says 12VAC output , 450ma transformer with 120Vac input . But the schematic says 56 Vac output . Is something amiss or the circuit setup in schematic right??Nothing amiss, check how I have turned it around in the circuit, primary becomes secondary

I got the 4A rated bridge . I guess this is enough ...That should work

I did find rest of the components Happy building!

Regards,
                    Bhargav
                    See above.

Jeff

Comment

Hey Jeff,

C3 35,000uf 35V - Is there a hard set rule for uf/V rating . How much can i deviate

C6 35,000uf 50V - How much can i deviate on the uf/V rating

D1 STPS8H100D --- bought MUR8100e(datasheet attached... is this OK?? )

T1 273-1365A --- datasheet attached :says 12VAC output , 450ma transformer with 120Vac input . But the schematic says 56 Vac output . Is something amiss or the circuit setup in schematic right??

I got the 4A rated bridge . I guess this is enough ...

I did find rest of the components

Regards,
                      Bhargav
                      I will also post an updated schematic to include "sensing".

Thanks.

Jeff

Comment

• Hey Jeff,

My latest effort is to also use a 330uF 450V as C3, but pulse this into the series caps until they are full and then dump the caps into the battery.

Still working on a way to use a SS SG front end running off solar.

John K.
                        http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• output waveforms

Hi all, What kind of waveform are we looking for in a solar setup with SS, I get best results from a trifiler Simple SS drawing power from befor a diode and delivering spikes from the bridge bakck in after the diode but i'm worried if it could harm the panels I have three waveforms.

This is the setup described above SCR on negative line.

This is with a bifiler charging a separate battery, dreawing from the cap.

And this is with cap pulser on trifiler feeding in after the diode.

Comment

• Sorry about the spelling mistakes in the last post but it won't let me edit.

Anyway I can also get a zigzag wave form but I can't remember how I did it and the pics are on the computer that went down.

Are any of these setups in the above post likely to ruin the panels with spikes? I can't work it out so i won't do it anymore.

Thanks.

Comment

• Oh yeah the SS drawing power will also trigger an SG connected to the supply line's and the wave form then looks like this.

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/...S_2.JPG?psid=1

Which makes the SG waveform look like this.

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/...plt.JPG?psid=1

The possibilities are many it seems.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                                I will also post an updated schematic to include "sensing".

Thanks.

Jeff
                                Here is the updated schematic.

Thanks

Jeff
                                Last edited by Bit's-n-Bytes; 11-17-2010, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X